UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Statistics and Battle Archive

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 07:22 AM   #26
Lady Kuno
Sad times are just times that are sad

Oh fuck I didn't see this us up uhh my pc broke, my grandma is in the hospital, and so I'll need like a week to pick something someone pester me in PM if I forget.
~ haiku, Morg 2017
JUST NUKE THE FUCKING SUN

Spoiler: show
Old 04-04-2016, 07:49 AM   #27
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Take as much time as you need Kuno.

Fuck these crabs
Old 04-10-2016, 09:04 PM   #28
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Hey boys and girls I've been asked to take this up. We'll get the ball rolling as soon as Kuno is ready and has picked his Legend to challenge.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Old 04-10-2016, 09:05 PM   #29
Aposteriori
Banned

Rip Kuno's match.

Jk, thank you and give us a good show.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:35 PM   #30
Lady Kuno

Zapdos
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 04-25-2016, 07:00 PM   #31
Fairfax
Aroma Lady

Send a message via Skype™ to Fairfax
Well.

That didn't need a lot of fanfare.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:11 PM   #32
Lady Kuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
Well.

That didn't need a lot of fanfare.
Are you fuckers ready for some

MOTHER FUCKING ZAPDOS

~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 04-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #33
Crys
crysMas

nice microsoft clip art
Old 04-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #34
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 04-26-2016, 01:02 PM   #35
Sneaze

Alright. Your choice of Legend is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBDex
Zapdos (Electric/Flying): As the legendary bird of lightning, Zapdos crackles with electricity whenever it beats its wings. While this produces noise that makes it easier to locate, any Pokémon within 10 feet of Zapdos will receive electrical damage equal to a Spark once per round if they enter or remain within that distance. This does not occur within 3 feet of Zapdos, allowing people to ride it without being shocked. Its Rain Dance attack is much more powerful than normal, starting almost instantly at full power, lasting twice as long as usual and being much harder to change against Zapdos' wishes, and its Thunder attack requires slightly less energy.

[Electric]: Electric types are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water. They have a high degree of control over their Electric type attacks, and as such they will suffer less from attempts to redirect them.
[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. This also means that they are much harder to knock off course after gathering momentum. They are also more adept at commanding the wind, and they can use these attacks with slightly less energy than normal. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.
And the battle shall take place here!

Lightning Island (Advanced Outdoor Arena)
A stark and desolate island, and the sothernmost of the three legendary islands. The legendary bird Zapdos inhabits this island, sitting perched upon its rocky peak. Violent storms constantly plague this island, loud with thunder and pelted with rain. The lightning strikes are frequent and bright, and will irritate the eyes of most Pokémon in a manner similar to Flash, while also making concentration somewhat more difficult, though these effects will lessen as the battle continues and the Pokémon become more used to the lightning. The rain has also drastically moistened the ground, causing arena altering attacks to require more energy to perform. The seas around the island are churning and dangerous and are not recommended for swimming. Battles take place on an uneven plateau in the very center of the island, with cliffs to the south and a peak to the north, from which Zapdos watches his turf. A rocky staircase leads to a stone shrine which once held the orb that summons the mediator of the Bird Trio, Lugia. There is a wrecked boat-plane at the base of the cliff.

Kuno, what Pokemon shall you use to battle the Legendary Bird of Thunder?

Quote:

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-26-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:28 AM   #36
Lady Kuno

That answer.. next time when Im a bit more free (hopefully in a few days). Also posting to ask what the DQ time is since I'll be out of commission next week and probably for a bit more after that.
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 04-30-2016, 10:35 AM   #37
Sneaze

DQ time is the now standard 10 days for events, and I'll bump you after a week. Obviously TA will freeze that.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2016, 01:16 PM   #38
Lady Kuno

I know who I'm using but not sure if I can bring global badges and the like. Yes/no?
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 05-29-2016, 04:31 PM   #39
Sneaze

Globals are a no-no. Attachables are fine.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2016, 05:21 PM   #40
Lady Kuno

Female Latias
Latiasite
SC: Latias' body is shaped for optimal aerodynamics, allowing Latias to reach high speeds and perform agile maneuvers with great ease. Latias' body is covered in a fine down of refractive feather-like scales which allow it to reflect light to appear invisible. This ability is similar to the invisibility usable by Ghosts, but is difficult to maintain for an extended period of time, and can only be used for two rounds per battle.
A long long time ago, in a place far far away, there was a Latios and Latias. It was impossible to separate them. Through good times and hardships they traveled the world and their friendship grew. Despite being the exceptionally elusive duo, they did meet some unfortunate circumstances. It was a rainy day when a greedy trainer got the sneak on Latios. He coated himself with a dark aura with his Pokemon, using Pursuit. They managed to track him down and he used a Masterball to catch the legend without fail. With her partner got, she was quite furious. She felt devastated because she lost her friend, but more so for the underhanded and cheating tactics. To make it worse, Latios was used for evil purposes. She had to find a way to get him out of there. After trying for quite some time to train and master a new attack, she finally figured it out. She would use a technique similar to his. By coating her enemy in a dark aura, she would be able to get what she wants from them. One fateful day, some time later, she used the technique on him and peered into his mind. But it was too late, he had already sold Latios off. She would have never attacked a human but after what he has done, she had to. She flew off, searching to find the one taken from her. She had a fateful encounter with a rival trainer, and wanted nothing less to be captured by a human. However after proving her worth, she decided to trust this human. She was powerful enough of a trainer to help Latias search for the one stolen from the world.
Hidden Power: Fire
Special Attack: Soul Drain (Psychic)
Using her psychic abilities, her opponent gets covered in a psychic aura. The aura uses moderate energy to use, and is rather quick to set up. The next attack used by her enemy will have one half of its energy stolen. The attack will be half as strong or effective due to the energy being sapped. In addition, the aura will then vanish and that stolen energy will be given to Latias instead, as typeless energy. Energy stolen will only work on attacks, and will not activate on movements and/or minor actions like dodging or turning invisible. It cannot be used on dark type Pokemon. This attack is usable two times per battle..
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 06-05-2016, 05:55 PM   #41
Sneaze

VS.

With his combatant chosen, Kuno is all set to take on the Legendary bird of thunder. Kuno. MLC. Your orders to me please.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2016, 12:29 AM   #42
Miror
Marsh Badge

This match is officially iceboxed for now, this will be resumed when all participants are able to actively participate.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Statistics and Battle Archive