UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 03-03-2016, 04:45 PM   #1
Snorby
Snackin'

UPN PASBL: Emi vs RMG (Now reffed by Savvy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMrGame10 View Post
Exhibition Match: Emi (C) vs. RealMrGame10 (A)
4v4
Singles
Realistic
Switch = KO
48 HR DQ
Equilevel 4
Super Metronome Match: All Pokemon will know Metronome and can only order Metronome as an attack.
Arena:
Mount Gulg Interior
This arena takes place on the inside of a volcano, but there isn't any fields of open lava that can be found here. Instead, the floor is superheated rock, as the lava all runs underneath the arena, and any Pokemon who are on the ground at the end of the round will take light Fire damage and have a 20% chance of getting burned. The chance of meeting a wild Pokemon here is pretty rare, but the Pokemon here can be more aggressive than usual, but are usually strong Fire-types like Magmortar. As a result of their environment, however, wild Pokemon are half as strong as normal Pokemon.
Oh good god why.

Squad up, you're both terrible people.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 04:56 PM   #2
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Layla: Level 1 Female Spiritomb
Attached with: Tombstone Badge
Hidden Power: Fairy

Ellen: Level 4 Female Abra
Hidden Power: Fighting
Signature Training: Consistent Erasure
Ellen is always considered to be under the effects of Amnesia. However, because her mind is typically very pure and innocent, she doesn't get the increased mental resistance from the move, however, her mental clarity makes it so she avoids attacks easier and is more accurate, similar to Focus Energy.

Shingyoko: Level 4 Female Castform
Hidden Power: Psychic
Signature Training: Three Forms of the First Gatekeeper
Shingyoko has three forms she can turn into depending on the weather. During most weather, she will remain in her normal form, which gives her a 10% increase to both of her offensive stats at the cost of a 10% debuff to her defenses. In the sun, she turns into her sunny form and gains a 20% buff to her special defense at the cost of a 20% debuff to her physical attack. When its snowing or hailing, she turns into her hail form and gains a 20% buff to her defense at the cost of a 20% debuff to her speed. She cannot change into her rainy form.

Yuki: Level 4 Female Camerupt
Hidden Power: Grass
Signature Attack: Volcanic Eruption
Using good Fire Energy, Yuki sends a stream of lava and ash into the air like a violent volcanic eruption, causing thick black clouds of ash to form over the arena. Small hot ball of dust and lava will descend onto the field, dealing light Fire damage to any non-Fire type Pokemon, as well as making it harder to concentrate. Any non-Fire types has a 20% chance each round of sustaining a burn. Pokemon will find it harder to stay aloft if flying or levitating during this move. Fire-types will feel more at home in such conditions, and Fire attacks will have a 10% greater chance of burning, while Water types will be far less enthusiastic and their attacks will deal 20% less damage. Volcanic Eruption will last for 7 rounds, and if another weather move is used, Volcanic Eruption will last for an addition round.

Flandre: Level 1 Female Zubat
Hidden Power: Fire
Signature Attack: Levitainn
Using a heavy amount of Fire energy, Flandre creates a ball of fire in her mouth before firing it at the opponent. The ball of fire hits them and explodes on contact, dealing heavy fire damage and causing the arena around them in a ten foot radius to erupt into flames for three rounds, making it difficult to pass through without taking some damage. Flandre has enough Fire energy to use this twice.

Lily White: Level 1 Female Spritzee
Hidden Power: Ground
Signature Attack: It's Spring!
Rising into the air, Lily White suddenly shoots out a lot of little pink bullets that rain down on the opponents side of the field, similar to Draco Meteor. The damage this attack can do is varied based on how many of the bullets hit, doing between good and major Fairy damage, on average doing significant. When the bullets hit the arena, it will cause a portion of the arena to become lush and vibrant with plant life no matter what type of environment its in. This will make all Grass attacks 10% stronger. This costs significant energy.

leggo

Fuck these crabs
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Thanks for picking this up Snorby you legend you and I am sorry for the shitfest you are about to witness

Let's have fun, Emi, and may the favor of the RNG gods be upon you!

Azula the Zubat (Level 4 Female)
Bio:
Spoiler: show
Abandoned from an early age by the hectic swarm of Zubats of Mt. Moon, Azula had to learn to take care of herself. A lost Growlithe decided to travel with her, and the two became very close friends. Disavowing anyone else besides themselves, they became reliant on each other alone, learning each others' skills. The Growlithe became very adept at Poison skills, and Azula learned how to manipulate flames to greater effect. The Growlithe was eventually captured by another human, and Azula swore revenge on all humans. However, when I caught her, she learned to deal with it and decided to put her Fire manipulation skills to use when I promised to help her find the Growlithe. We eventually caught up with the Growlithe later, but he had become entirely domesticated and Azula walked away from him (figuratively), heartbroken. Azula decided that she would instead become stronger with me, and show the world exactly how amazing she is.
Special Technique (FI): Fire Princess
Using Good Fire Energy and a move, Azula surrounds herself with blue flames that dance around her for three rounds. At no expense to her Fire offtype, while these flames are active, all of Azula's XX and Flying type moves have their type energy converted to Fire type, but use 10% more energy for no damage boost due to the consuming nature of the fire. It is a strange fire, and has a 10% chance to burn opponents if they strike Azula physically. If hit by a Water Type attack of Good power or higher while the flames are out, Azula will take super effective damage from the attack and the flames will go out prematurely. Azula has forgotten how to use Heat Wave. Azula can use this technique twice per battle.

Tetsu the Zorua (Level 4 Male)
No sig

Heather the Munchlax (Level 4 Female)
No sig
Hidden Power: Fairy

Murphy the Dewott (Level 4 Male)
No sig
Hidden Power: Ground

Danny the Stunfisk (Level 5 Male) (Uplevel)
No sig
Hidden Power: Water

Seijuro the Growlithe (Level 4 Male)
Bio:
Spoiler: show
The son of a famous battling Lucario and a wealthy businesswoman's Arcanine, Seijuro was given every advantage a young Growlithe could ask for from an early age. He was trained from a young age in all walks of Pokemon life, including physical fitness, mental prowess, and special attacks. His favorite activity was hand-to-paw combat with his father's teammates, in which he became quite familiar with the muscle movement of a variety of Pokemon. During this intensive training, Seijuro developed an analytical eye that gave him another advantage over the commoners (He really hates commoners).
Special Technique: Emperor's Eye (FI)
Using light energy and a turn, Seijuro activates his Emperor's Eye, causing the enemy to be startled by the sudden flash in his eye and not move for the rest of that turn. Activating the eye allows Seijuro all the advantages of Foresight (see past Substitute, Double Team, make Ghosts Physical). He can also use his familiarity with muscle movement to increase the chances of successful dodges of physical attacks by 50% while in this state. While in the state, Growlithe's heightened sense of smell is surpressed, and light energy is consumed every turn. For minor energy and a move, Seijuro can turn off the Eye. Seijuro cannot use other moves on the same turn as turning on the eye. As a result of this intensive training, Seijuro cannot use Odor Sleuth, Endure, or Captivate.
Hidden Power: Grass

Heather, start us off.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Layla, its time to let those fingers wiggle. Well, I guess spirits technically.

Metronome x 2

Fuck these crabs
Old 03-03-2016, 08:05 PM   #5
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Metronome x 2

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 03-20-2016, 03:07 PM   #6
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

snorbs, know you're dealing with irl shit, so just bumping this here thing ;0

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 03-26-2016, 12:16 PM   #7
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Alrighty I'm taking this and doing the thing, but first I'm gonna shower.
Old 03-26-2016, 02:47 PM   #8
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Oh boy. Here we go. Welcome, one and all, to the inside of this volcano for my refereeing debut! I gotta say, I’m sweating a bit and it’s not all from the heat of this arena. Yup, I’m pretty nervous about this whole refereeing thing. I got my handy dandy refereeing manual here with all the Pokemon and Move descriptions and other neat stuff I might need, but that doesn’t mean I won’t mess up. So if I do, please just have patience, let me know by either VMing me, posting here in the thread, or contacting me otherwise and I’ll be sure to fix it immediately. So yeah. Just bear with me. Cool. Now that all that stuff is out of the way, let’s get to it!

The two trainers participating in the match stare each other down across the hellish landscape. On one side of the wasteland is our resident ghost expert Emi, and on the other is our fledgling electric gym trainer RealMrGame10. It would seem that the two trainers have agreed to a rather… unorthodox battle. What sort of battle, you ask? Why, a Metronome battle, of course! That means that the only attack any Pokemon can use is Metronome, which means I’ll probably have to ref some crazy bullshit. Wonderful. Anyway, the two trainers toss their Pokeballs, revealing our competitors. On Emi’s side of the field is a purple gas cloud attached to a rock. Some may call it a Spiritomb, but Emi calls it Layla. Opposing it is a chubby baby Pokemon commonly referred to as Munchlax. This one is called Heather. Let me consult my handbook for some information real quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref Manual

Spiritomb (Ghost/Dark): Spiritomb can never become completely solid and their body are always ethereal. Despite being locked out of the physical state, they take only 10% extra damage from special moves instead of the usual amounts. The keystone which they are bound to is always solid, and they can use this defensively to guard against special moves, taking standard damage when they strike their keystone. As a move, Spiritomb may retreat into their keystone for defense or to hide, taking only 50% damage from all attacks when hiding like this. When KO'd or asleep, Spiritomb will go into their Keystone automatically. Spiritomb are still able to pass through walls, but cannot extend their body more than 5 feet away from the Keystone and, due to the stone's pull, can only pass through walls for a limited amount of time. They can levitate. Despite being weighed down by the Keystone, they are actually very nimble and fast in the air, but will expend minor energy per round energy to maintain levitation. Spiritomb are resistant to Curses and cannot be poisoned.

Munchlax (Normal): Being quite hungry, Munchlax can eat anything. They will recover a slight amount of energy for things eaten, though toxic substances can poison them or cause damage. Munchlax are quite slow. All baby Pokémon's techniques that are based on cuteness (such as Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss, etc) are slightly more effective.
Wow, I know things now! Cool, thanks book! Anyway, it seems that while I was reading up on your Pokemon, they started wiggling their fingers at each other, or in Layla’s case, clumps of her gaseous body that vaguely resemble fingers. As their fingers start to glow, it becomes apparent that both Pokemon have begun their Metronomes. Soon, their fingers stop glowing, and their bodies start glowing with different colored energies. Layla has a light blue aura, while Heather has gained more of a royal blue hue. Layla uses the energy now encompassing her to form a Spear out of Icicles, which she proceeds to somehow chuck at her opponent. But Heather is having none of that. Luckily, her own magically acquired energy spontaneously explodes and sends her flying forward like an Aqua Jet, the icy projectile simply grazing her instead of hitting her straight on. She continues to fly forward recklessly, propelled by water that promptly hisses and evaporates upon hitting the superheated floor. Layla shudders as the soaring munchlax passes through her, then turns to watch Heather crash to the ground. She then begins wiggling her’s “fingers” once again, preparing another Metronome. Noticing this, Heather regains her feet and does the same.

This time, Heather is able to seize the initiative and get her move off first. She gathers a small amount of silvery energy in her hands, which she then sends in a skyward beam. As Layla begins to glow with a blue energy similar to Heather’s a little while ago, she can feel a Tailwind beginning to pick up against her. But this is to no matter, as Layla is now ready to attack. She transfers the blue energy to her keystone, jumps up, and brings the energy-charged rock down on poor Heather in a Crabhammer attack. The round ends with both Pokemon uncomfortably standing on the hot volcanic rock.

Layla has established a health lead as both Pokemon move into their first thirds. Heather will be a bit faster for a few rounds, and both Pokemon are good for two.
Old 03-26-2016, 02:53 PM   #9
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

wow this is going amazingly

I wonder if I can eat the keystone...

anyway

Since you're about a normal Pokemon's speed now Heather (lol), keep on your toes as you wag your finger!

Super convoluted orders go! Metronome x 2

wtf am I even doing

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 03-26-2016, 04:54 PM   #10
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Levitate into the air as you pull off a surprising combination of moves.

That is, Metronome x2

Fuck these crabs
Old 03-27-2016, 10:32 PM   #11
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Heather eyes her opponent, hoping to get back at her for the events of last round. Fingers up, glow on, and suddenly, Layla has a dark black aura and Heather… Well, Heather’s butt begins to glow indigo. Layla rushes forward and smacks the Munchlax across the front with a Dark Energy charged keystone, then begins to float up into the air as per her trainers orders. This attack was clearly strong enough to Knock Off any item that Heather might have been holding. But it wasn’t holding anything, so that didn’t happen. In return for this blow, the Munchlax turns around and jumps up in an attempt to use the Dragon energy accumulating in her posterior. Unfortunately, it can’t reach the floating Spiritomb. Instead, Heather crashes to the ground, landing on her butt as the Dragon energy simply dissipates, unused.It is at this point in the reffing I realized this is a realistic match. Just thought you guys should know. Anyway, back to the match. While I cried about the match and all that, Layla and Heather both did their finger wiggling thing and rolled their next attacks. Heather begins to suck in cold air to expel her random offense. However, before she can, Layla brings her Keystone smashing down once more, this time with the force of some sort of devastating Superpower. The attack knocks poor Heather right over, the Spiritomb laughing cackling maniacally as I imagine a Spiritomb would. Layla’s laughter only grows as Heather regains her feet, a large lump already forming on her head. She begins to suck in air once more, wanting to complete the attack she had begun earlier. Once her stomach was swelled with air, she blew it all back out right at the Spiritomb. The cold gust surrounded the ghost, then suddenly Froze in some weird form of Dry ice. Though the ghost seems slightly chilled, it has avoided being outright frozen.

Layla has managed to widen her health lead as Heather falls into her second third. She’s also pretty tired from that Superpower. Heather, on the other hand, is looking pretty peppy thanks to the forced one mover.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #12
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Metronome! Never give in!

Fuck these crabs
Old 04-02-2016, 03:27 PM   #13
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

these rolls tho

Keep moving as you pull off another Metronomex2, use the Tailwind on top of the fact that they just used a Superpower to outmaneuver them.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 04-12-2016, 10:17 PM   #14
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

sad it couldn't go any further, but if you could cancel this, Sav, that would be grand.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 04-14-2016, 07:25 AM   #15
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Cancelled on behalf of Savy

Beautiful Savage gets 1SP

Lower Navigation