Jellicent UPN PASBL: Kamen Vs Trot!

Kamen Vs Trot Away
2v2
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 1
Switch = OK
48 HR DQ
Town Square: Battles here take place amidst an expansive, albeit abandoned, Town Square. The cobbled flooring provides more than ample footing for any battling within the arena, but will prevent attacks such as Earthquake or Stealth Rock. The exits to the Town Square have been blocked off to stop the battling from spilling out into the outer areas of Town. Scenic furniture from local cafes litter the arena, and in the center of the Square there is a sizable fountain, large enough for most aquatic Pokemon to reside in with somewhat restricted movement. As always, within reason, if one of the batters mentions positioning of an object, the battler is considered to be correct unless it contradicts a previous statement. This arena is outdoors only.

Lets go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 03-03-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #2
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Tamamo: Female Vulpix [Level 1]
Bio: 「みこ~ん!」
Remember how I'm very very fond of fluffy tails? And tend to vanish from reffings every now and again? All for Tamamo here. Just look at her fluffeh tails!
Well, Tamamo is quite the accomplished spellcaster, her control over flames quite dazzling to those who observe her skills. Her ancestor was indeed the lover of a retired Emperor of Japan, a nine-tailed fox spirit given human form, who met her end when she was accused of cursing the ailing ruler in the fields of Nasu. Like her ancestor, Tamamo is very adept at hiding in the very same type of fields, but the fox Pokemon remains unable to grasp her true strength as her predecessor could in the last few days of her life. Tamamo settled for learning to recreate her ancestor's signature skill, calling upon the power of the Sun Goddess to exact revenge on the self-righteous, narrow minded people who slayed her ancestor. Naturally through striking her opponents where it hurts, where it REALLY hurts, and ONCE MORE for their complete repentance.

Special Technique: Blessings of Amaterasu (FIRE)
Channelling significant Fire energy into the arena, Tamamo creates a burning circle of dim, unquenchable flame and plunges the arena into darkness for five rounds. The heat produced by these flames are very similar to that of the sun's, providing the benefits of sunlight without illuminating the arena. Despite there being no sunlight present, Fire and Grass type Pokemon will benefit as if Sunny Day has been used, and the heat produced will weaken Ice and Water type moves by 20%. Additionally, Tamamo and her allies recover a light amount of health every round for the five rounds this is active. Nature Power becomes Lava Plume while Blessings of Amaterasu is active. Tamamo has forgotten Overheat and Flare Blitz due to those moves making her way too hot-blooded than she likes.
Hidden Power: Electric

Darius: Male Zubat [Level 1]
Bio: *garbled screeches of rage*
Hidden Power: Ground

Kiyohime: Female Magikarp [Level 1]
Bio: "I loved him so, I missed him so, was betrayed, so sadsosadsosadsohatefulhatehatehatehatehate -- So I burned him to death~."
A self-styled denizen of the deep that lives for love, Kiyohime fell in love at first sight with a Feebas who was her grotto for shelter. But when she confessed her love, Kiyohime was rejected, but the Feebas promised to visit her before leaving for the rivers of the north.
But she was betrayed. The Feebas broke his promise, scared for his life, and fled without meeting her. In despair, grief and resentment, she evolved and burst in flames, pursuing the Feebas tenaciously. When she caught up to him, she roasted him alive in her tranquil rage before losing consciousness. When she came to, she had returned to her previous form, floating down a river where I encountered her. She's become very clingy though, and hates lies. That aside, she's got a good disposition and is skilled at cooking.

Special Attack: Tenshin Kashou Zanmai (FIRE)
Wreathing herself in searing hot flames, Kiyohime chases after her target at high speed with relentless passion, ramming into them for moderate Fire damage. The flames surrounding Kiyohime will protect her from all Electric and Ice attacks, and she will continue gaining speed until she catches her victim. These flames can only be quelled if Kiyohime gets hit by an attack of high power or more, but her momentum will continue on, dealing moderate typeless damage. This attack will always hit regardless of the circumstances, allowing Kiyohime to quickly cross large distances and even fly into the air to reach her victim. If the target is trying to be recalled when the attack begins, Kiyohime will catch them just as they turn back into light. The overload of love and burning flames causes major Fire damage to the victim, leaving them with severe burns as they return to their Poke Ball. Kiyohime loses Thunder and Avalanche.

Hiei: Female Grotle [Level 1]
Bio: "All my spirit! I'll show you my worth!"
A peppy tortoise at heart, Hiei puts her heart and soul into everything she does. Cleaning, cooking, harvesting fruit, maintaining the forest, even keeping the skies clear with her soon-to-be patented anti-air artillery! Okay, maybe not cooking, but her travels at sea with the fleet and the memories bestowed by her name make her edgy around Flying types and those capable of aerial bombardments. With her Type Tree gear though, Hiei's slowly learning not to be so terrified of my friends of the sky.
Signature Attack: Type Tree Mortar Shell (GROUND)
Hiei launches a large shell of compacted earth into the sky after stomping on the ground, which crashes down from above the opponent. This then explodes, trapping the foe in a reinforced cage of dense clay and mud and forces them to the ground, functioning as a combined Smack Down and Rock Tomb. This move costs considerable Ground energy and deals a minimum of moderate Ground damage on shelling impact, additional damage being possible as the foe crashes to the ground (maximum of good typeless damage based on weight and body size). Hiei can use this move at most three times a match.

Carroll: Female Gothita [Level 1]
Bio: 「くるくるくるくる回るドア、行き着く先は鍋の中!」
A hero of children, Carroll carries in her heart the hopes of the young and the innocent. Always lost in her thoughts, Carroll enjoys playing with the other members of the troupe and frequently joins Houshou for tea and stories. She's always happy to aid others in recalling their childhood, her stories bringing fond memories of youth and the warm memories of joy that many forget.
Special Attack: Nursery Rhyme (FAIRY)
Crafting a book out of heavy Fairy energy, Carroll begins to telepathically read a nostalgic tale from the youth of all Pokemon. These words call forth a large wave of childhood memories that crash down upon the opposition to deal heavy Fairy damage. Additionally, foes hit by Nursery Rhyme will be unable to access offtype energies for the next round, while also becoming reluctant to attack Carroll in general until she hits them with an attack.
Hidden Power: Fire

Hindenburg: Male Drifloon [Level 1]
Bio: "Everything... IN FLAMES! IN GLORIOUS FLAMES!"
Going down in flames was what his namesake was remembered for, but Hindenburg refuses to go down without a fight. If foes are going to shoot him down, and make him burn, Hindenburg vowed to have them join him in the depths of fiery hell.
Special Attack: Big Bang Boom (FIRE)
Hindenburg is able to infuse his Substitutes with Fire energy to replace half the energy requirement (e.g. a considerable Substitute will use considerable health, decent Fire energy and decent Normal energy). This is done by ordering [Big Bang Boom] (Power Level) Substitute. When a Big Bang Boom Substitute would be destroyed, it will be drawn towards the attacker and explode in their face rather than simply disintegrating to deal Fire damage equal to 75% of the health sacrificed plus 50% of the energy cost of the last move used on the Substitute, rounded up, (e.g. a considerable Big Bang Boom Substitute hit by a Thunderbolt will deal good + decent for high Fire damage total). Hindenburg can only use a Big Bang Boom Substitute once per opponent.
Hidden Power: Ice
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:08 PM   #3
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

All of a sudden I think i'm not going to enjoy this very much after all...*Mutter Mutter.* Huh? Oh worry, I was still hung up on unsettling descriptions. Anyway, here's who i'm choosing:

Beatrice - Nidoran F, Female, Level 1 They look brutal...can we zap them?
Signature
Special Training: Psychovenom (Poison/Psychic)
Beatrice is now a Poison/Psychic type, with the related characteristics, weaknesses and resistances. As a Nidoqueen, she retains this typing but keeps a familiarity to the Ground type. Thanks to the lessons of her friends, she is able to use Magic Coat, Light Screen, Extrasensory, Psyshock, and Zen Headbutt. She can also use the Telekinetic version of Psychic. Additionally, she can psychically alter her next damaging Poison typed attack to become a Special attack and energy-based in nature (it's base damage, execution, and effects remains the same.), for a Minor amount more than usual. Said attacks will be ordered as "Psyched (Move)".

To keep from overwhelming herself, Beatrice foregoes using Skull Bash, Double Team, Swagger, Thunder and Blizzard. As a Nidoqueen, she also will not use Superpower or Giga Impact.

Hidden Power: Fire

Xai Mei - Meinfoo, Female, level 1 Let us begin.

Special Training: Stalwart and Stoic (Fighting)
Being always calm, collected, and clear-minded, Xai Mei is extremely resistant to mental anomalies and statuses. This also extends to resisting certain Curses such as Taunt and Torment as well. Additionally, her about wits let her track an opponent's movements better than most pokemon, having a better chance to see through illusions and trickery such as Double Team clones or Substitutes, under suitable circumstances. As she is already pretty focused as it is, she foregoes using Calm Mind, Meditate, Detect, or Power-Up Punch.

Hidden Power: Rock

Sparktaro - Dedenne, Male, Level 1 What are they saying? Should I be scared...?
Special Technique[/U]: Get Mega-Q! (Electric)
Sparktaro creates and instantly swallows a candy overloading with a Heavy level of energy, which prompts a bolt of lightning to drop out of nowhere and hit him. This overstimulation to his body allows him to transform and grow at a frightening rate and become REALLY big! In this state, he measures up to 15 Feet even but weighs in only at 150 pounds. He becomes more difficult to throw off balance, and also has access to new moves while sized up. He has access to Strength, Circle Throw, Bulldoze, Wrap, and Screech. In turn, he loses access to Thunder, Spark, Discharge, Electroweb, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, and Eerie Impulse. He also cannot use the switching moves U-Turn and Volt Switch while in this huge state. Also while huge, Sparktaro isn't nearly as agile as he was when tiny. His sense of smell isn't keen anymore either.
Sparktaro can also revert and shrink back to his regular, tiny self. This doesn't cost energy, but it counts as a move, and will also revert back to his regular movepool. He can only size up once in a battle.

Hidden Power: Fairy

Rooney - Kengaskhan, Male, Level 2 (Uplevel) I'll rough 'em up for ya, lil' bro!

Ms. Rathian - Shiny Druddigon, Female, Level 1 Make way for the Queen, ohohoho!

Flo - Spheal, Female, Level 1 Whatever happens, i'm gonna roll with it...

It looks like I could use a being of balance. Big Bro Rooney, how about you?

Sure thing, Lil' Bro. I've got your back. I won't let them get the best of me!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:48 PM   #4
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Oh don't worry, I'm fairly sure my team is relatively not scary anyway.

Hindenburg, drag them down in flames.

Confide to start, then follow up by shooting a few Will-o-wisps their way.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:21 AM   #5
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Hmm, I beg to differ. I've seen them in action!

*Crosses arms.* What are they getting at? He looks pretty hot-tempered!

When it comes to THIS paticular opponent, i'd rather not find out! Ignore his dark secrets and use Foresight, then we'll know exactly what makes them tick...

I wonder if I can even leave wounds on a Ghost...? They're so odd...

How about we test that theory? Let's tear 'em a new one with Crush Claw, Big Bro!
Old 03-02-2016, 11:52 AM   #6
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 1:

Welcome one and all to Town Square, today we shall have a match between KamenAeons whom I really don't know very well except that he wants to be the Flying gym leader. His opponent the always kind and role-playing Trot Away whom I've battled several times and they always are fun.

The two battlers walk to the centre of town shake hands and step back to their starting positions unleashing their pokemon!

From Kamen we have Hindenburg the Drifloon!
Quote:
Drifloon (Ghost/Flying): Drifloon can inflate themselves to either provide a slight defense against physical attacks or for propulsion. Drifloon are almost always solid, but able to turn ethereal for short periods of time. They are very nimble in the air but light much like Hoppip and can be blown about easily by winds, but in ethereal, they are not influenced by winds or other similar forces. They cannot be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).

[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. This also means that they are much harder to knock off course after gathering momentum. They are also more adept at commanding the wind, and they can use these attacks with slightly less energy than normal. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.
From Trot Away a Kangaskhan Named Roony:
Quote:
Kangaskhan (Normal): Kangaskhan come in both genders, though females are much more likely to have babies with them than males are. Along with battling, a Kangaskhan is most concerned about its child. If an opponent injures the child, Kangaskhan will go into a blind rage against them, which will last until either the offending Pokémon or Kangaskhan is unconscious. During this time, Kangaskhan's offensive stats are significantly enhanced, making them a good deal more aggressive, though they will continue to perform defensive techniques to help protect their baby, unlike states like Taunt. Kangaskhan without joeys are slightly less concerned about defending themselves, and as a consequence, will act slightly more aggressive and be slightly more agile, due to not having to worry about the safety of their child. Kangaskhan’s Comet Punch will always deal maximum number of hits. Due to having a wide variety of energy available, it is less proficient at maximising the use, resulting in suffering from slightly less type energy.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.
The two pokemon observe their surroundings noting two cafes off to either side, the large fountain aswell as a picnic area with some tables. The referee blows his whistle and the two jump into action!

Roony begins off the bat, his eyes glowing red and suddenly Hindenburg feels like he is trapped in his solid state! Realizing he can no longer resort to being ethereal to avoid incoming physical attacks he attempts to confide in Roony to prevent him from attacking him with powerful moves! Roonys special attack does drop and he does consider not attacking his foe due to Hindenburg not striking at him at all so far. Hindenburg taking advantage of the situation sends off some will-o-wisps at Roony the flames strike the Kangaskhan whom cries out as the flames strike him in the chest burning him while dealing some damage! Roony then rushes at the Drifloon clawing at the solid Drifloon who cries out in pain. Roony feels his burn aching on his chest.

Summary:
Both took some hits. However neither has a lead over the other. Both good for two

Quote:
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:22 PM   #7
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Aw man, I guess it doesn't leave marks on Ghosts after all...But are you alright?? That burn looks like it'll be trouble...D-don't let him see it!

Ugh! Yep, THAT left a mark...At least he's not hiding!

But there's no doubt he wants to see you burn...Let's deny him that pleasure, this calls for a Rain Dance!

Consider it done, Lil' Bro. I'll cool them down with an Icy Wind, too! I know that secret has got me thinking, but still...

Watch out for surprises! I can't stress that enough...
Old 03-02-2016, 04:17 PM   #8
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Toxic while he dances, Spite after Icy Wind.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-02-2016, 04:27 PM   #9
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2:

Roony realizing his burn will cause him less pain if the sun went away and some clouds came to stay begins to dance summoning for rain. As he dances some clouds begin to appear in the sky. Hindenburg slightly amused by the dance floats over dropping toxic residue down upon the Kangaskhan the poison soaks into Roony's blood stream. Roony feeling quite unhappy from the toxic now entering his circulatory system turns to face Hindenburg and unleashes some icy wind upon the floating ghost. Hindenburg endures through the attack although even for a ghost he feels oddly cold. Hindenburg then responds by cursing his foe spiting away all his remaining ice energy. Roony feels quite drained due to the effects of spite as the clouds begin to let out a small drizzle.

*Burn*

Summary:
Roony will feel the effect of toxin next round. Both good for two although Roony feels somewhat tired from spite. Hindenburg is just over halfway through the first and is somewhat chilled.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:20 PM   #10
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Icy Wind to slow them further, going for Spite if they use a super effective move. Thunder Wave otherwise.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-02-2016, 08:43 PM   #11
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(You're misspelling my pokemon's name, just so you know...)

Oh no!

Ugh, that's not good, is it?

No it's not...But we can't let this stop us! At least he's chilled, too...Wait a sec, you're way big and heavy, you know!

Hey! You're not calling me fat, are you...?

What? No, silly! I mean you totally outmatch your opponent that way. You can grab 'em and use Body Slam and squash 'em! Make sure you stay on them and don't let up!

...I mean, I know I eat up alot of your pokepuffs, but...

Rooney! Hop to it! Oh, and if you end up getting paralyzed anyway, Loosen up with Agility to cancel it out!

Last edited by Trot Away; 03-03-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #12
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 3:

Hindenburg looks at Rooney whom chilled him last round, quite unhappy Hindenburg returns the favour unleashing an icy wind of his own down upon the Kangaskhan! Rooney shivers from the cold wind as he begins trudging forwards before he jumps slamming his body into Hindenburg whom flies backwards reeling due to the size and weight difference! However due to Hindenburg not being pinned to the ground he escapes paralysis. Hindenburg then unleashes a thunder wave down upon Rooney whom uses some agility to clear out the paralysis. The rain is now in full force pouring down as the round ends

*Toxic* *Burn*

Summary:
Hindenburg took a massive hit droping out of his first third. Rooney sits comfortably in the first third. Rooney still feels tired. Hindenburg will need a break soon aswell

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:24 PM   #13
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Although...I wonder why is my pokemon still taking burn damage when it's raining AND just got hit with a cold attack? I would've figured that burn would be practically nonexistant now...?)
Old 03-03-2016, 01:27 PM   #14
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Rain doesnt remove the burn it makes it less, icy wind did some to get it down. However it isnt quite gone, will-o-wips did leave a very wide burn

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:36 PM   #15
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Really?? How wide, if you don't mind asking?

My pokemon is quite a big target and I sort of find it uncanny for him to get burned all over the place from such an attack. Something wide like Flamethrower or Heat Wave i could understand, but...)
Old 03-03-2016, 01:37 PM   #16
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Across his upper chest, although it is highly mitigated.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:53 PM   #17
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Hmm,ok...)

Hey, why didn't you grab 'em and take them to the floor? Ahh, nevermind...Don't let his tricks get to you, Big Bro! I know you're sluggligh, but there's a fountain not too far from here. Why you make your way over to it?

Sure, Lil' Bro. Let's see how he thinks about another Icy Wind his way!

Are you sure? Do you still have the energy for that?

Watch!

Last edited by Trot Away; 03-03-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #18
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Let's try this.

Pain Split as you ascend away, continue ascent while Stockpiling energy

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #19
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 4:

Rooney attempts to use Icy wind however spite drained him of all his ice energy resulting in him having none to complete the move with. Hindenburg uses this moment to complete a mental link and beings draining health from Rooney and increasing his own. Hindeburg feeling the mental link strengthen him as The rain continues on pouring. Suddenly the link fades Hindenburg separates some energy forming a stockpile to use later.

*Toxic* *Burn*

Summary:
Roony took a fair bit of damage and is at the end of his first third. Hindeburg isnt far behind. Hindeburg would appreciate a break, Rooney is fresh.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:31 PM   #20
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Did Stockpile happen by the by?

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-03-2016, 06:32 PM   #21
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

crap, will edit that in, i put it in my notes but not in the reffing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #22
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Also, wait, Spite depleted ALL Ice energy!? He only used Icy Wind once, right? Did Spite drain him as if he used it 3 times, or twice??)
Old 03-03-2016, 06:37 PM   #23
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

three.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:50 PM   #24
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Also electrical paralysis isn't cleared by Agility. Only paralysis caused by things similar to Body Slam.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-03-2016, 06:51 PM   #25
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Wait a sec...wouldn't that move be just past the threshold where it would count as 2 moves in stead of 3? At least, last time I checked...)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL