UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-10-2016, 07:41 AM   #26
Aposteriori
Banned

I did some extensive SI questions for Smeargle. Two moves minimum for regular offtype. Dual types take full offtype of both types used. Since I only have one dragon offtype in Twister I only get one use of that. I have one use of Muddy Water because I dont have two water moves. I lack hidden power as a move even though I have it as water.

--

Sludge Bomb. Aura Sphere. Replace Aura Sphere with Safeguard should he use dynamic punch.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:07 AM   #27
Lady Kuno
Sad times are just times that are sad

Generally, please ask before replacing someone. That is a thing that should happen.

You had a free round and he's been doing lots of stuff so stop his bullshit with a Rock Tomb. Then just Roost for health as he tires himself out. If he broke the tomb, go for another 3mover (badge) and FC Focus Punch.
~ haiku, Morg 2017
JUST NUKE THE FUCKING SUN

Spoiler: show
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:18 AM   #28
Aposteriori
Banned

You kept the stone, not the badge. Sorry bud!
Old 02-10-2016, 08:22 AM   #29
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

(He means the Onslaught yo)

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:26 AM   #30
Aposteriori
Banned

mega stone is a stone, a badge is not a stone. Please do not step in again, I already addressed that issue with you the first time inside and out the thread Kamen. Cheers.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:36 AM   #31
Lady Kuno

Its a global badge.
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 02-10-2016, 08:37 AM   #32
Aposteriori
Banned

Derp. Yes. Stay off my lawn Kamen!

--

Edit: My train of though was wrong on Muddy Water, the move is explicit on how much offtype it uses.

Muddy Water (GD/WT) -- The user shoots out a very powerful, but dirty, stream of water, which does considerable damage and might lower the opponent(s) accuracy if it hits in their eyes. Since it uses half Ground and Water energy, its type-effectiveness is slightly different, dealing super effective hits to Poison, Steel, Ground, Electric, Rock and Fire types, while being resisted by Water, Dragon, Grass and Bug types. The damage from Muddy Water will never be doubly effective or doubly ineffective against a single-typed Pokémon.

Smeargle has 2 ground moves, and 1 water move. In this case, I would still say 1 use because the offtype for water is provided by Muddy Water, but that would probably need more clarification. I will ask in S/I to make sure.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 02-10-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #33
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Round 4: Type Energy Troubles

Sorry Kuno i was waiting for you but then i kind of went ahead a just reffed it since Apost was okay with it and you guys had been waiting a while.

While TiVo struggles to catch his breath, Charizard attempts to pull of a technique that was turned back on him previously. He lands on the ground with a solid thud, channeling rock energy into the ground in the process. Giant rock emerge from the soft sand surrounding TiVo, quickly encapsulating him in a rock tomb! TiVo considers firing his attack into the tomb, but considering he has to conserve his type energy and the small explosions from his attack could likely hurt him, he decides to just catch his breath.

With his opponent encapsulated Charizard decides the best option is to recover some much needed health! Him begins to roost, craning his neck as he peers towards the blazing hot sun, his health beginning to return to him. With his body healed and refreshed, he peers over at his tomb and notices his opponent is still encapsulated..... he breathes a sigh of relief.

Not much separates the pair now, with charizard back above the midpoint and regaining a lead. TiVo is now fresh as a daisy and Charizard is pretty fresh as well, after a light energy move and a refresher. Charizard has about a 1/3 of his rock energy remaining and because snorby failed to mention, charizard has also used 1/2 of its fighting energy.

Kuno to order.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 02-11-2016 at 05:56 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:53 AM   #34
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Alright so Apost i just realized your Smeargle has hidden power water..... that gives you two water moves so im giving smeargle a regular amount of water offtype energy
Old 02-11-2016, 11:33 AM   #35
Lady Kuno

It shouldnt have an HP type.. It doesnt know HP. Not sure why my opponent did nothing at all. Did it not attack because it was too tired?
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 02-11-2016, 11:35 AM   #36
Aposteriori
Banned

I made explicit mention of that too lol. One use is fine in my books.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #37
Lady Kuno

I edited in another question.

Also how did I get so low on health to begin with? What system are you using?
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 02-11-2016, 04:16 PM   #38
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

You got so low on health because you copped two high powered super effective moves. I just redid my calcs and they are correct, even though the twister was a partial it was a strong partial.

In regards to your opponent doing nothing, this is generally how that situation is reffed, a pokemon isnt going to attack when it cant see its target.

Rightio sorry i was under the opinion that smeargle actually got hidden power, may or may have not gotten confused cause of Slashs smeargle. 1 more use of muddy water!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #39
Lady Kuno

I mean is it 4/6? 2/4x? Discharge, Muddy Water, and Twister shouldn't be enough to take someone down to below 1/3rd left. Using a Psychic to hit someone with a rock is XX, not rock typed. Also he should be out of Muddy Water based on what he said earlier.
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 02-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #40
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

e. Its 6/9 2/3x which is the norm now kuno. Just realized my mistake, muddy water isnt super effective when i thought it was. So i will recalc and edit in.

Edit

I have editted the last round stating where the two sit in terms of health. For further clarification, Smeargle is just past the midpoint of health, while Charizard is now sitting a ways above it with a 'good' lead.

Sorry for all the problems guys.....
Old 02-23-2016, 04:37 AM   #41
Lady Kuno

Sorry for delay, got busy.

Another Smokescreen while she's in the tomb. If you can spot her, give her another Dynamicpunch!
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 02-25-2016, 07:05 AM   #42
Aposteriori
Banned

I'm such a dunce. I've been waiting on the ref when in fact it is my turn to order.

--

Psychic chug the Rock Tomb. Within the same smokescreen, hide and baton pass to Huntress.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:23 AM   #43
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Round 5: Smoking is bad for you!

Deciding that he likes to have a bit of cover, MegaZard spews out another thick layer of smokescreen. His natural dark hide allows him to blend almost seamlessly into the smoke, quite a clever tactic. Although he cant see it happening, MegaZard sure can here the resounding crack as TiVo uses psychic energy to lift out a portion of the rocktomb. He sends the chunk flying through the air, but it doesnt even come close to hitting MegaZard.

MegaZard cant see through the smokescreen, until there is a bright flash as TiVo creates a baton of energy. He tosses the baton into the air, before he is shrouded in light and pulled back into his pokeball. Another flash goes off as another pokemon enters the battle. Huntress flaps silently in the smoke, she looks eager to accomplish what her partner couldnt.

No damage traded. TiVo is out of psychic and will recover energy in his ball. Huntress and Charizard are fresh, smokescreen is still thick.

Apost to order
Old 02-25-2016, 07:27 AM   #44
Aposteriori
Banned

Welp, I'm here now so let's see what I can do.

Flying!Fly high into the air and strike once you spot your opponent. Sucker Punch should he approach you, otherwise Flying!Twister to keep him at bay.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:15 AM   #45
Lady Kuno

Smack it away with a Dragon Tail when it comes to attack. While it tries to use Twister and fail because it doesn't learn Twister, go in with a Toxic.
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 02-26-2016, 06:20 AM   #46
Aposteriori
Banned

>Twister
Old 02-28-2016, 04:22 AM   #47
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Round 6: Oops

The Huntress searches through the thick smoke, flapping her wings with force as she flies up and above it. She can see better through the smoke than most, her vision keen as she rises towards MegaZard. She coats herself in flying energy and slams into her adversary,but a grin breaks across the charizards face. He swings around, his tail pulsating with green dragon energy. He strikes the Huntress with a powerful blow that sends her spinning away, his enlarged tail flame leaves a nasty burn across her right wing. She steadies herself but she looks to be struggling a bit on that wing.

Huntress continues to eye off her prey, but it doesnt seem like he is coming in to strike her. So she instead decides to follow her trainers instructions and starts to flap her wings really really fast. She tries with all her might but she cant seem to summon a twister..... she clears a tiny bit of smoke though! MegaZard has formed up a ball of toxic energy, which he fires through the air at Huntress. The toxins splatter across her breast and begin to soak in....

MegaZard drops below the midpoint once more, Huntress took a strong hit though she is still comfortably in the first third. Huntress has a burn on her right wing and toxic poison will kick in next round. Huntress is still fresh and MegaZard can still go for two.

kuno to order
Old 03-02-2016, 05:19 AM   #48
Lady Kuno

(orders to come within a few days sry I'd post in TA but my other match isn't on my turn so posting here).
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 03-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #49
Lady Kuno

What's our distance and elevation?
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Old 03-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #50
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Your both pretty much at your flight ceilings, although Huntress is sitting a little lower cause of the wing burn. I would saw their is a solid 10 yards between you

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL