Princess Kuno (C) vs Aposteriori (A)
3v3
Singles
Equilevel
Slapstick
Arena: Referee's Choice
Switch = KO
72 HR DQ
Two people who likely are at least 96% rust at this point. On one side, our Emperor Kuno, on the other, an old Flying hopeful, Apos. I will be your referee today- while I've been trying to cut back on reffing this seemed fun and I think I can handle all of two matches just fine :p

Our Arena:
Quote:
Lavaridge Town Hot Springs: A quaint town at the base of Mt. Chimney, filled with hot springs warmed by thermal vents from the boilng magma below. Battlers start among the hot springs in the sandy area that surrounds them. Though the sand allows for easy digging, the water from the spring has compacted it enough to allow for easy transfer of Ground energy. The numerous springs that dot the area are filled with pleasantly warm water, warm enough to relax but not too hot that it might burn. Pokémon who enter the hot springs will feel immediately relaxed, resetting their mental state. Due to the rather warm nature of the water, any attacks that employ this water will make targets that dislike heat rather uncomfortable, though they will deal no extra damage.
Looks fun enough to me, but if either of you dislike it I can find something else.

Otherwise, let's get a squad from Kuno, hmm?

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:15 PM   #2
Stlbk
taco...

Send a message via AIM to Stlbk
I say you should've made it Realistic!
We need more blood!
PM me and I'll make room
Stlbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

I cant make children cry, I'm not Mozz here.

Spoiler: show
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 10:06 PM   #4
Stlbk
taco...

Send a message via AIM to Stlbk
To be fair, he never needed to battle anyone to make children cry...
PM me and I'll make room
Stlbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:29 PM   #5
Aposteriori
Banned

I can handle the blood. REALISTIC!!! But Snorby is not koalified for that
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:32 PM   #6
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Actually, I'm a B- grade now :p

Old 01-24-2016, 12:00 AM   #7
Aposteriori
Banned

Snorby is koalified for Realistic, I say we do it.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:50 PM   #8
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Slapstick is fine. All of my Pokemon are pretty bad and I'm very rusty so get ready for an easy win.

Onslaught Badge
Global Badge
The badge of the Donnybrook Coliseum, emblazoned with a flaming fist representing justice. This badge is given to trainers who triumphed in the Coliseum, and represents their skill and determination to win in an all out assault.
Badge Effect: Furious Onslaught
This badge allows the wielder to use one additional Three Move Combo in all of their matches.

Jägerbadge
Attachable Badge
During a hard night's revelry, sometimes a bit of a kick is needed to get things moving and give the drinkers a bit of an edge. This badge mimics the power of the fabled Jäger Bomb and gives pokémon a kick up the pants in their efforts to do battle. The Jägerbadge resembles a stylised Snorlax's head, alternately colour after the gym's strongest pokémon and filled with the sweet sweet liquor of the night.
Badge effect:
Once per battle, the pokémon wearing this badge may make use of an energy free move. This move does not cost any energy, typeless or otherwise, though the user must have the energy required to make the move work normally in order to use it. Thus, a Clefable could order a free Focus Punch and then use another Focus Punch, but not a Focus Punch and then a free Focus Punch. This effect does not count as using one move less from a "one mover-two mover-three mover" perspective.

Female Latias
Jägerbadge
Latiasite

A long long time ago, in a place far far away, there was a Latios and Latias. It was impossible to separate them. Through good times and hardships they traveled the world and their friendship grew. Despite being the exceptionally elusive duo, they did meet some unfortunate circumstances. It was a rainy day when a greedy trainer got the sneak on Latios. He coated himself with a dark aura with his Pokemon, using Pursuit. They managed to track him down and he used a Masterball to catch the legend without fail. With her partner got, she was quite furious. She felt devastated because she lost her friend, but more so for the underhanded and cheating tactics. To make it worse, Latios was used for evil purposes. She had to find a way to get him out of there. After trying for quite some time to train and master a new attack, she finally figured it out. She would use a technique similar to his. By coating her enemy in a dark aura, she would be able to get what she wants from them. One fateful day, some time later, she used the technique on him and peered into his mind. But it was too late, he had already sold Latios off. She would have never attacked a human but after what he has done, she had to. She flew off, searching to find the one taken from her. She had a fateful encounter with a rival trainer, and wanted nothing less to be captured by a human. However after proving her worth, she decided to trust this human. She was powerful enough of a trainer to help Latias search for the one stolen from the world.
Hidden Power: Fire
Special Attack: Soul Drain (Psychic)
Using her psychic abilities, her opponent gets covered in a psychic aura. The aura uses moderate energy to use, and is rather quick to set up. The next attack used by her enemy will have one half of its energy stolen. The attack will be half as strong or effective due to the energy being sapped. In addition, the aura will then vanish and that stolen energy will be given to Latias instead, as typeless energy. Energy stolen will only work on attacks, and will not activate on movements and/or minor actions like dodging or turning invisible. It cannot be used on dark type Pokemon. This attack is usable two times per battle..

Kuno: Female Kangaskhan
She has been named after me, and so I can assure you she is the best. She really wanted to become a fighting type, to fight alongside her allies in my gym. However it just could not be. She would train and train but she was unable to learn the fighting ways. Part of her wanted to keep her child away from harms way, and so in the end she could not go through with it. However something inside of her was born. Through the determination to keep her child safe, she has learned a new ability. Her fighting spirit will protect her kid and her allies.
Special Training: Fighting Spirit (Fighting)
When Kuno is on the verge of KO, she gains a boost in her ability to stay alive. When she drops under 1/4th HP remaining attacks done to her are reduced. What happens is that her fighting spirit protects her from damage, although this comes at a cost... While attacks will do half the damage they will normally do, the other half of the would-be damage is instead removed directly from her remaining energy. And so while she might remain fine in health, should her energy run out by this method she can just as easily become KOed. This effect will kick in automatically and does not require an attack/to be aware of it to start. This comes at an energy cost though, she will lose a Hyper Beam worth of energy to start the effect. Should Kuno be healed over the 1/4th mark for any reason, the effect will still stay active.

Male Charizard
Charizardite X
This Pokemon has been trained by the very best Fire trainers in the business. Hence it will have more fire energy than normal Pokemon of its specie. This Pokemon was the third place price in the KAST 2 Final, and hence does not count towards squad limits.
Hidden Power: Poison
Special Training: Flaming Tail (Fire)
Charizard's tail flame is brighter than usual. This means that it can light up dark arenas more effectively, Charizard can use its tail as a more effective weapon than usual thanks to the larger flame, Charizard can inflict an automatic burn on any opponent that touches the flame, and that Charizard's tail flame is more resistant to water that hits it directly. However, Charizard expends more energy than usual during battle.

Airman: Male Poliwrath
Poliwhirl looks like Airman from the Megaman games, and so he believes he actually is one.
Special Attack: Air Shooter (Flying)
Poliwrath can use his swirls on his stomach similar to the fans of Airman. He spins it fast, firing a beam of wind energy at his opponent. The attack does thunderbolt worth of damage, but as Flying type, as well as make the Pokemon hit by it asleep due to the power of the spiral. Energy usage is equal to a Thunderbolt and Hypnosis. The attack is usable 4 times per battle but due to sleep rules will only make a Pokemon sleep once, with other uses making them drowsy with diminishing returns each use.

Pimp Master Jay: Male Mr. Mime
Pimp Master Jay is a professional pimp. He managed to land the finishing blow on Ho-oh. That earns you some respect, you know. But he left the pimping life behind. He was last heard muttering how it is not easy, and left that life behind.
Hidden Power: Ground
Special Training: Pimpin' Ain't Easy (Psychic)
In order to keep the ladies (and men) at bay, he learned how to perfect his protection abilities. Light Screen and Barrier, will now block up to an extreme amount of damage before dissipating, due to having mastery of these types of attacks as a Mr. Mime.

BellAwesome: Female Bellossom
BellAwesome comes from a long line of Awesome Pokemon. After playing way way too much Final Fantasy games, she decided to learn a new move that the Malboro use.
Special Attack: Bad Breath (Grass)
BellAwesome takes a deep breath in, and spews out a vile grass attack. It deals moderate damage, however it is riddled with diseases. Upon breathing, the opponent will suffer a myriad of ailments. They will start to get confused, drowsy, slightly paralyzed, poisoned, and generally find the experience quite unpleasent. It smells terrible and so their sense of smell will not be effective for the rest of the match. Energy use is 1.5x Dragonbreath, and uses grass type energy. One use per battle.

Old 01-24-2016, 07:42 PM   #9
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Kuno, you can't have both Jagerbadge and Latiasite on your Latias- mon can only hold one item. Which one would you like for this match?

Old 01-24-2016, 09:06 PM   #10
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Oh keep the stone then.

Old 01-24-2016, 09:39 PM   #11
Aposteriori
Banned

I cant read

Items

Medichanite (10 SP) - This item allows Medicham to Mega Evolve into Mega Medicham when held during battle. Medicham's focus reaches such a level that it is entirely immune to mind altering effects, including but not limited to confusion, sleep and fear. Its mentally-boosting techniques also double in their potency.
Attached to: Raja the Medicham

Scizorite (10 SP) - This item allows Scizor to Mega Evolve into Mega Scizor when held during battle. Scizor's saw-like claws give it a 15% boost to all attacks that use them. Its lighter frame and fuller wings allow it to travel with the speed and agility of a Scyther, as well as giving it equivalent flight abilities.

Nightstalker’s Token (10 SP) - The Nightstalker’s Token can be attached to Dark-type Pokémon only and greatly enhances their natural abilities. The wearer’s ability to trick the opponent is greatly increased, as is their ability to scare opposing Pokémon, regardless of intelligence or stature. In addition, the wearer’s curses are more difficult to remove and have more potent effects than they would usually. The wearer can use attacks like Sucker Punch up to twice on the same target, instead of the usual one use limit. This item causes the move Fling to deal Dark type damage if it is thrown. This token may be purchased during the week long Halloween 2014 event and may be purchased up to one time per trainer.

Level 5

TiVo: Female Smeargle
Biography: A change that defined 21st century television was the creation of TiVo. The ability to program shows into its memory was outstanding. Every line, sound, and movement, TiVo records with ease and never forgets. As an early model, you can say it works too well. Once it records something, it does not have the function to delete or erase. Technology comes with a price, but the benefits out weight the cost.
Special Training: TiVo Programming [Various]
TiVo has upgraded her capabilities of using Sketch, accessing two additional slots per new trainer level, capping off at 12 additional move slots by the time her trainer reaches TL7. TiVo’s upgrade allows her to tune into any finished match by her owner as if she had DVRed the moves. TiVo can submit which moves with appropriate round links that she learned from her studies via the Miscellaneous Squad Submissions thread and naturally the moves must be recorded into TiVo’s biography. This function only works for the DVR sketch slots gained via this signature. After the available DVR slots are recorded, TiVo cannot DVR new moves with those slots until two months or three completed matches have passed for the owner, whichever comes first. She cannot sketch any Legend Moves with any of her DRV sketch slots.
Sketch Slots (19/19): Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Thunder Wave, Discharge, Dazzling Gleam, Aura Sphere, Twister, Phantom Force, Hex, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Safeguard, Baton Pass, Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Flash Cannon, Muddy Water.
DVR Slots (6/6): Refresh, Toxic, Sweet Kiss, Explosion, Seed Bomb, Flying Press
Hidden Power: Water

Raja: Male Medicham @
Biography: The fighting spirit is hard to control and is unpredictable like any other element. Raja combines his mind, body, and soul to formulate his ultimate attack. Training in the depths of the spooky manor, Raja used its extensive knowledge of yoga to generate several fist shaped projectiles.
Special Attack: Yoga Fist Wave [FT or PS]
Raja emits powerful waves of yoga energy in the direction of the target that take the form of a number of large fists, about the size of the Raja and then becoming progressively smaller. The number of fists generated varies randomly between 5 and 7. Energy consumption is proportional to Light Fighting or Psychic energy times the number of fists generated. When these fists come into contact with the opponent, a light amount of physical damage per fist is delivered and it causes mental disorientation and pain, often leaving them unable to think clearly for a short time after. In his mega forme, Raja will always fire seven waves. The type must be stated when the attack is ordered. The mental disorientation effect is up for diminishing returns.
Hidden Power: Steel
Item: Medichanite

Red Mantis: Male Scizor @
Biography: Living in the heavily dense Amazon of Brazil, Red Mantis and his kinship developed lighter weight as a way to allow the barely existent currents to carry him through the air. Generations of this environment allowed Red Mantis to develop a lighter exoskeleton frame, built for greater agility.
Special Training: Light as a Mantis [BG]
Red Mantis has a lighter exoskeleton, making him half of his usual weight. He is able to travel further and with more precision and dexterity than other pokemon in his kinship without expending much more energy. Red Mantis is harder to evade. As a Scizor, he will be able to move just as fast as a regular Scyther. As a Mega Scizor, he will be able to move as if the signature applied to a regular Scyther. Courtesy of his lighter frame, he learned how to use Fly at the expense of Curse and Giga Impact.
Hidden Power: Water
Item: Scizorite

Freya: Female Spiritomb
Biography: Freya has always excelled in the art of spell casting. During her newest lifetime her skills are underdeveloped because of Mother kept her heritage a secret and does want her to practice magic. Her aunt Wendy has been teaching her in secret. From her new found training, she has learned techniques that you would never expect the average Spiritomb to know.
Special Training: Playing with Magic [Various]
Freya has developed the skills to use Mud Shot, Acid, Magical Leaf, and Mirror Shot all shooting from inside her Keystone crack. Her new additions cost an additional 10% energy to use. She has the off-type for three uses for each attack. Freya can no longer use Retaliate, Frustration, Return, Grudge, Captivate, and Double Team.
Hidden Power: Fairy

Freddy Krueger: Male Armaldo
Biography: It is pretty obvious who committed all of those unheard of murders around ASB. Freddy Krueger grew some blood lust and desire to rip pokemon apart. Slapstick limits his lust, but realistic might fill in the gaps.
Special Training: Slash [Various]
The area hit by any slashing attack inflicted by Freddy will become raw or weakened, allowing future physical strikes on that area to do increased damage. In realistic, the wounds become more pronounced. Freddy can use Leaf Blade, Night Slash, and Psycho Cut twice per battle. His Slash attack carries the Rock Typing. He can no longer use Iron Tail, Rock Slide, and Bug Bite.
Hidden Power: Fire

Huntress: Female Mandibuzz @
Biography: Huntress expands her repertoire of moves that she can use with her talons. After extensive training with various sharp moves, Huntress filled up a gap in her knowledge, learning a variety of moves to better slice down her opponent on the hunt. She even remastered old techniques to give them new life and to aid her against her enemy.
Special Training: Sharp Talons [Various]
Huntress can now use Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, and Dragon Claw with standard amounts of off-type for the latter two per battle. Cut now carries the Flying typing. Attacks involving her talons now deal 1.1x damage, and will leave a vulnerable spot akin to Crush Claw. The vulnerable spot becomes significantly worse during Realistic. She no longer benefits from the defense boost included in her SC. She can no longer use Brave Bird, Retaliate, Giga Impact, and Work Up.
Hidden Power: Rock
Item: Nightstalker's Token

--

Starting off with TiVo.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 01-24-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:29 AM   #12
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Go, my Charizard who has no nickname.

Male Charizard
Charizardite X
This Pokemon has been trained by the very best Fire trainers in the business. Hence it will have more fire energy than normal Pokemon of its specie. This Pokemon was the third place price in the KAST 2 Final, and hence does not count towards squad limits.
Hidden Power: Poison
Special Training: Flaming Tail (Fire)
Charizard's tail flame is brighter than usual. This means that it can light up dark arenas more effectively, Charizard can use its tail as a more effective weapon than usual thanks to the larger flame, Charizard can inflict an automatic burn on any opponent that touches the flame, and that Charizard's tail flame is more resistant to water that hits it directly. However, Charizard expends more energy than usual during battle.

Close the gap with a sig boosted Dragon Tail to send it flying. Then encase it in a Rock Tomb.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:10 AM   #13
Aposteriori
Banned

Discharge before he comes near. Psychic Chug the Rock Tomb, aiming for a wing if possible.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:14 PM   #14
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Round 1

Two trainers, vigorously rubbing themselves with steel wool in a last-second attempt to try and get rid of the piles and piles of rust on themselves, step out of the hot springs of Lavaridge, ready to do battle. From the rustier fellow, we're treated to a nameless Charizard, whom flaps his powerful wings, letting out a roar to assert dominance. The younger of the two men stands strong, however, wielding a Smeargle by the name of TiVo. The Charizard snorts at the seemingly weak opponent, but TiVo stands strong, not to be underestimated. The ref whistles, signalling the start of the match.
Charizard wastes no time in attacking, lunging through the air toward TiVo, fangs bared in a fierce growl. In the blink of an eye, the draconian creature has spun through the air, viciously slamming his tail (coated, of course, in a greenish Dragon-typed energy) into poor TiVo, who is not only thrown backward, but he suffers a nasty burn across his chest from the blow. At the very least, the Smeargle's fall was broken by the warm sand of Lavaridge. Wasting no time in getting even, TiVo begins to crackle with electric energies. A powerful discharge of electric energy soon erupts from the Smeargle, and Charizard is left cringing from the blast. Fortunately for the beast, he seems to be moving just as nimbly as he was before when he lands on the ground and stamps his feet into the sand, easily pulling up a plethora of rocks to encase TiVo. Focusing his mind, TiVo's eyes begin to glow blue as he kinetically lifts a stone from his tomb, hurling the heavy boulder at Charizard. While it's initially aimed at the left wing, the fact that TiVo is not very proficient with Psychic attacks and that Charizard was already trying to lift off and fly over the rock means the boulder hits Charizard square in the gut, sending him tumbling out of the air. While the wind has been knocked out of him, when he rises from the sand it's clear that his flight is completely uninhibited. TiVo makes his way out of the remains of his tomb, and the two adversaries lock eyes, ready to continue the fight.

TiVo suffered a strong hit and a bit of burn damage. Charizard is losing the health race, though he used less energy than his opponent. Both are good for two. TiVo's Psychic is at half and Electric is just under, while both of Zard's offtypes are A-OK

Last edited by Snorby; 01-26-2016 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #15
Aposteriori
Banned

Don't forget to tally the instant burn from Charizard's sig. I cant read.

--

Safeguard up to one attack. MC Hyper Beam to keep him busy.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 01-26-2016 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:22 PM   #16
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorby View Post
...viciously slamming his tail (coated, of course, in a greenish Dragon-typed energy) into poor TiVo, who is not only thrown backward, but he suffers a nasty burn across his chest from the blow.
Don't worry, it's there! XD

Old 01-27-2016, 04:23 AM   #17
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Aren't Rock Tomb rocks massive rocks that are like half buried underground?

The way you reffed it made it sound like she could send it my way but not well enough to even aim (which is why it hit my body instead of wing) which has me wondering how was she able to pull it up out of the earth with psychic (if at all) and then change the direction of it towards me in the first place.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:05 AM   #18
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Psychic (PS) -- In the default setting, the user directs a simple wave of force at the opponent, hitting fairly hard and sending them and anything loose in the arena such as rocks or leaves flying or rolling back. This deals significant damage for significant energy. Alternatively, the user channels telekinetic abilities to pick up and move any solid object, including the opponent and physical projectile attacks. The effect of this move is expected to be specified, being it moving things in the arena into the opponent, or picking up and moving or slamming the opponent. The user's proficiency with telekinesis is dictated by their level, evolutionary state, freshness and focus. Psychic types are more proficient than other Pokémon. Size and weight are not that important, but in general telekinesis will not be able to launch foes a huge distance. Telekinetic Psychic will use solid energy, but also has considerably more control and stopping power than Telekinesis.

Bolded is the description for Telekinetic Psychic. Italicized is the part of the description I drew my interpretation from. The way I see it, since overall size is noted to be relatively unimportant, TiVo would be able to pull the rock from the ground just fine. However, the amount of control he has over it, I think, would be limited, not to the point where he can't thrust the slab forward like he did, but to the point where he couldn't aim the boulder at a moving target trying to avoid damage to its wing with any good accuracy. (While you did not order for this to happen, I ref Pokemon generally trying to protect the weakest parts of their bodies if the situation allows for it- they're creatures, not machines). I say he wouldn't have this level of proficiency because he's not a Psychic-Type and his focus is somewhat weaker thanks to the distraction of the burn.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:54 PM   #19
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Well those are some shitty orders. Do they let anyone get to TL4 these days?

Approach it while you use a Howl (event move) to boost attack and waste its safeguard. As it charges hyper beam, bash through the charging energy and its face with an Iron Tail. End the round with a Dynamic Punch.

Old 02-06-2016, 10:36 AM   #20
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Round 2

Sorry for the wait ^^

Charizard, a naturally intimidating Pokemon, kicks off the round with a fierce howl. This startles TiVo, who instinctively puts up his Safeguard to protect him from the nonexistent threat. No attack comes, however, as Charizard's next order requires Hyper Beam to happen. TiVo, seeing he's not getting attacked, drops his safeguard and begins to charge a Hyper Beam. This being the draconian beast's cue, he lunges, growling, with his tail glowing in metallic energy. TiVo rushes to send the blast out, and while Charizard uses his tail to weaken the blow, Charizard is clearly in pain. TiVo doesn't have much time to celebrate, however, as Charizard's tail soon bashes him in the skull, leaving him clutching his head, groaning in pain. Charizard lands upon the ground, smirking devilishly, before charging some fighting energy into his fist. Without missing a beat, Charizard delivers an exploding uppercut directly to TiVo's jaw, sending the Smeargle flying backward. TiVo shakily rises from the ground, but it's clear he's very disoriented after that blow.

TiVo is confused and took a lot of damage, already dropping him past the midpoint of health. He'll be fresh after this round's one-mover, though. Meanwhile, Charizard is doing great, still just within his first third. He's rather tired however, and wants a break.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:27 AM   #21
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

I'm guessing that tail to the face also did another burn?

Go Mega. Let out a Smokescreen to hide your position.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:28 AM   #22
Aposteriori
Banned

Refresh. Dragon Twister to blow out the smokescreen while striking him. Muddy Water if you have a clear shot. Possible three.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:10 PM   #23
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Im taking over this match due to Snorbys TA. If you have any objections/problems let me know.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #24
Aposteriori
Banned

Sure, check with Kuno.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:36 AM   #25
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Round 3: A New Referee Arrives

Kuno's mega amulet activates, a rainbow vale coats Charizard as its mega stone is activated. As the light dies down, Charizard has undergone his mega evolution, his pitch black skin and rippling blue flames create a terrifying image.

Charizard exhales a plume of black smoke, coating the arena in a smokescreen, that should make it harder for TiVo to spot him! TiVo doesnt seem to worried though, the smeargle glows in a dull green light. The energy seems to refresh his body, healing both his confusion and his burns! Wow thats handy, but i doubt he will remain unburnt for long.

While Charizard uses the cover of the smokescreen to catch his breathe, TiVo decides to press the offense. He exhales a billowing twister of dragon energy, the twirling energy pulls in some of the smoke as it hurtles through the air. Charizard has moved a bit since he was last seen and his black hide has blended into the smoke nicely, so it is no surprise that the twister is slightly off the mark. The twister slams into charizards right wing, the partial blow sends him spinning but he manages to steady himself. With most of the smokescreen removed by the twister, TiVo now has a clear shot and decides to take advantage of it. He fires off a blast of muddy water, the stream of filthy water slams into charizards underbelly, the fierce beasts roars in pain.

Charizard is just inside the final third after a rough round, but is fresh. TiVo avoided damage and can go for two, but will experience some fatigue at the start of next round. TiVo has 2/3 of his ground and 1/2 of his water remaining and is out of his dragon energy.

Apost to order

(if i have messed up Smeargles type energy let me know, i havent reffed it before and i think it has some weird rule with it? i couldnt find info on it anywhere.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 02-11-2016 at 03:18 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL