UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-12-2016, 10:03 AM   #26
Stlbk
taco...

Send a message via AIM to Stlbk
Aqua Jet will be hard given us being right next to each other, but hey I've seen some crazy stuff since I've been back lol.
PM me and I'll make room
Stlbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:27 PM   #27
Chalis
Activating Rampage

I was pretty sure I edited that earlier, haha.

But should you tell me this? I wouldn't have noticed that my edit didn't go through :p
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #28
Mercutio
Banned

Are we done?
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:26 PM   #29
Stlbk
taco...

I never worry about telling anyone anything.
I don't have time for secrets. ^_~
PM me and I'll make room
Old 02-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #30
Mercutio
Banned

Round 7

Starting the round with a sizzling offensive Fire-type move, Stblk orders his Grond/Dragon antlion to use a Flamethrower, avoiding the reductions to damage output granted by Armaldo's rocky hide. Balmund issues forth a concentrated stream of power at red hot intensity, lego bricks softening and melting in the face of the assault, Blados recoiling from the damage he sustains. The fossil furiously retaliates with a Slash, attempting to sidestep the attack, but the close proximity renders this impossible. His attack still connects, however, managing to inflict a narrow cut across Balmund's hide. Balmund hisses venomously in pain. Blados sighs heavily at avoiding a burn.

Starting Continuing the round with a sizzling offensive Fire-type move, Stblk orders his Grond/Dragon antlion to use a Flamethrower Heat Wave, avoiding the reductions to damage output granted by Armaldo's rocky hide. Balmund issues forth a concentrated widespread stream of power at red hot intensity, lego bricks softening and melting in the face of the assault, Blados recoiling from the damage he sustains. The fossil furiously retaliates with a Slash, attempting to sidestep barrel through the attack, but the close proximity renders this impossible. His attack still connects, however, managing failing to inflict a narrow cut across Balmund's hide. Balmund hisses venomously in pain. Blados sighs heavily at avoiding a burn.

A copy-paste extravaganza of a round sees both sides into critical health, and although Balmund has an advantage there it's fairly immaterial. They can both use two-movers going forwards, but Balmund can't pull off a strong Fire move right now.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:04 AM   #31
Stlbk
taco...

*whistles*
PM me and I'll make room

Last edited by Stlbk; 02-14-2016 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:08 AM   #32
Mercutio
Banned

Hmm?
Old 02-14-2016, 01:25 PM   #33
Chalis
Activating Rampage

X-Scissor. Slash.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:48 PM   #34
Stlbk
taco...

Dragon Pulse 2x
PM me and I'll make room
Old 02-14-2016, 05:44 PM   #35
Mercutio
Banned

Round 8

I'm in a reffing mood and my laundry isn't finished so let's get two rounds out in a day shall we?

In his continuing quest to slice off Balmund's wing or whatever it is that is causing him to keep using slashing moves every bloody round, Machamp calls for his Pokémon to use another X-Scissor and bring some STAB pain to the fleshy undrbelly of the desert dweller before him. Now looking like a rather depressing Smaug, bleeding gently from numerous gashes and surrounded by melting plastic bricks, Balmund is nevertheless up for a battle and roars in defiance, issuing forth a mighty Dragon Pulse that I'm just going to say looks like the one from the current animé season because let's be honest it is really really cool. Blados brings his faithful scythes down harshly across the front of Balmund's hide, opening yet another wound that oozes green vitality (or is that just its health points?), but the full damage is prevented as the Armaldo takes Balmund's assault point blank to the face and loses his balance, tripping on the lego blocks below to lose his balance and falter in the attack.

Both sides live on, facing off in the ruins of the buildings they have totaled, but there's still a battle to be won here! Bones aching and flesh stinging from the ebb and flow of this fearsome fight, the two opponents know the end is nigh at the close of the eighth round. Stblk and Machamp eye each other hungrily, eager to score the first KO, and order their charges forwards with great determination. Machamp sees no reason to fix what isn't broken and calls for yet another Slash, his Armaldo leaping forwards to thrust his right arm bodily into Balmund. The Flygon once more summons the power of his secondary typing, another Dragon Pulse on the cards and growing in power. As Blados makes his final approach and draws a heavy forelimb across the exposed chest of his target, ripping open the hole made just moments previously, Balmund releases his energy directly into the fossil's plated face. A colossal animé style explosion thrums out across the field, obliterating all vestiges of buildings withing a three block radius and sending bricks hurtling out to impact heavily on the Eiffel Tower. Smoke rises from the crater but it's readily apparent what has happened as twin thuds are heard, swirls apparent under the masked lids of Balmund's eyes and on the craggy head of the valiant Rock type.

Both Pokémon are unable to battle!

And it might turn out that Balmund requires medical attention at the end of this battle...

The order here is that Stblk sends out a Pokémon, Machamp responds in kind and selects some attacks, then Stblk issues counter orders. That was a great match up, which on paper should be Flygon's with ease, so good job Machamp on withstanding the assault of one of the best Pokémon in the game. Stblk, don't forget to read SCs and attack descriptions!
Old 02-14-2016, 09:37 PM   #36
Stlbk
taco...

Meh first battle back deserves some rust.

Hana it's all on you, let's finish this quickly.

===========

Since I have some slots, Kush wanna be my next match? ^_~
PM me and I'll make room
Old 02-15-2016, 05:55 AM   #37
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Good job, Blados, return!

Ivan, go for it. Body Slam for the pin. Dynamic Punch, replacing either with MC Hyper Beam if there's a screen.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:03 PM   #38
Stlbk
taco...

I was never one for making the safe choice; let's go with a gamble and show how realistic ASB can be.

As it comes in with a Body Slam, give it a Horn Drill right in the middle of its giant, fat gut.

Use a ST Agility to go in the opposite direction of Ivan and stay away from the Dynamic Punch.
PM me and I'll make room
Old 02-21-2016, 06:32 PM   #39
Stlbk
taco...

*bump* No rush, just like keeping it on Page 1!
PM me and I'll make room
Old 02-28-2016, 10:30 PM   #40
Stlbk
taco...

*bump* Once more just for kicks ^_^
PM me and I'll make room
Old 03-08-2016, 12:24 PM   #41
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Kush?
Old 03-21-2016, 09:21 PM   #42
Connor
Who Knows?

Picking this up. Refereeing to come tomorrow. Probably.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #43
Connor
Who Knows?

With their previous two champions having fallen at the same time, the trainers deliberate other those they wish to use next, with one choosing slightly before the other. With a crooning roar, Hana stretches her undulating body high into the air, twisting and turning in order to get a better vantage on the figure of her foe. A small grin spreads across her face as Ivan stands true and proud, the determined Ampharos frowning at his airborne foe, clearly somewhat aware of the slight disadvantage he would be pitted against.

Wasting no time, Ivan sounds his battle cry, the dull crackle of electricity emanating from the body of the bipedal sheep. Rushing forwards, he gathers an impressive momentum, belly flopping through the air and aiming to slam the body of Hana to the ground, pinning her under his girth. This does not quite go to plan. As he cruises through the air, he realises too late that the jutting horn sitting at the head of his foe had begun to rotate in place with an excruciating speed. As he falls through the air, Ivan desperately tries to change his trajectory, ultimately only managing in diverting himself slightly. While Hana grunts from pain, her opponent suffers much more damage, the spinning horn managing to open a nasty, if not somewhat superficial, gash along the right flank of Ivan's body. Staggering back to his feet, the Ampharos turns with a glowing fist of orange energy, thrusting through the air in an attempt to land a blow. All he meets is air though, as the impressive speed of Hana carries her higher into the air.

Hana took a slight hit, but has a decent lead over Ivan for now. Both pretty peppy.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:57 PM   #44
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Stlbk?
Old 04-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #45
Chalis
Activating Rampage

I know you have a TA, but I'd like this match to finish soon, so another bump.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:26 AM   #46
Chalis
Activating Rampage

With permission from Jeri, freezing this match.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL