UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 12-13-2015, 09:45 PM   #1
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Jirachi UPN PASBL: Exhibition! KamenAeons vs Crys!

Quote:
RamenAeons (C) vs Crys (A)
3 vs 3
Exhibition Singles - STABmons
Slapstick
Switch = KO
Equiall 1
72 HR DQ
Arena: Lawn

Yep, this is as plain as a Lawn as can be. It's a nice day in the neighborhood, too! *As the boy wanders around, he doesn't watch where he's going and trips on a root.* Waah...oof! Sheesh...wait, this isn't a root...

No. It is not, Trainer. *Yep, it's not a root at all, but a pokemon! He leans up and looks at the boy all stuck-up.*

What do you think you're doing, stepping on my grand tail? Honestly, do you ever think ahead before you carelessly wander about?

Not really, Arin. I just go with the flow, hehehe! Anywho, the Trainers will be here soon. You said you wanted to help me out in my Reffing, right?

Yeah. You could use the aid anyway. Not to worry. As long as you have me by your side, you will be sure to do well!

Thanks! Ah, here are the Trainers approaching now...Hey! Is that KamenAeons? They are from what i've seen, a pretty tough trainer, with a liking of Japanese stuff! And it looks like the other Trainer is approaching...it's Crys! They seem to share similar tastes like the Challenger.

A battle between two enthusiasts, eh? My, this might actually be interesting!

Yeah. These two know their stuff, so I don't need to explain anything! But I'm not sure of this special rule. What does "STABmons" mean anyway?

Oh dear...that means that the battlers' pokemon will be able to use ANY move in existence that matches their type!

Even moves only certain species know?! That...that might get out of hand. I hope we can handle this!

Well, let's get started. It's time for KamenAeons to bring out their squad!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 02:55 AM   #2
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Scolipede Re-kyuu sez: "DO YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME DEATH? ... Not realistic? Poo."

Thanks Trot. Let's see if you can live up to your words, Crys. Packing Audinite.

Tamamo: Female Vulpix [Level 1]
Bio: 「みこ~ん!」

Sasquatch: Male Snover [Level 1]
Bio: "Who am I? I AM THE ONE WHO BURNS IN THE SNOWSTORM!"

Carmilla: Female Gligar [Level 1]
Bio: "The blood of many fuels the beauty of one"

Darius: Male Zubat [Level 1]
Bio: "*garbled screeches of rage*"

KOS-MOS: Genderless Beldum [Level 1]
Bio: "Systems all green, standby okay."
Special Technique: Hilbert Effect (PSYCHIC)
KOS-MOS releases a burst of significant energy all around her which fills the arena with a blue light. Double Team, invisibility etc. will become worthless, and the user of Substitute will be shown, among other effects. Ghost-type Pokemon will be physical for the duration of the Hilbert Effect. Dark-type Pokemon will no longer be immune to Psychic attacks. The effects of the Hilbert Effect last for 10 rounds, regardless of whether KOS-MOS is switched or KO'd.
Hidden Power: Fire

Akashi: Female Audino [Level 1]
Bio: "Leave the emergency maintenance at the base to me!"
Signature Move: Maintenance Crane (NORMAL)
Using heavy Normal energy, Akashi creates a metallic crane around her arm, whipping the hook tethered to the crane towards her target. Once her target is hooked, the energy used in creating the crane leeches into the target, dealing a moderate amount of Normal damage while draining a good amount of energy back to Akashi. The damage is not affected by weakness or resistance, and hence deals moderate neutral damage to Rock and Steel type Pokemon as well. They can then be flung towards or away from Akashi depending on orders.
Ordered as Maintenance Crane [Type], the type energy drained will be of the type in brackets. This type must be a type that has been used at least once during the last three rounds. Energy drained in this way will be added to Akashi's offtype energy pools but not her overall energy pool, meaning that Akashi will not be refreshed as if she used something like Giga Drain (which I am very aware she doesn't not learn). Maintenance Crane is not capable of increasing Akashi's offtype beyond its usual limitations, but will allow Akashi to use a move if she has sufficient type energy for it.
E.g. If Akashi has used Flamethrower at some point prior to using Maintenance Crane on a Pokemon who has used a Fire type attack recently, Akashi may be able to use Fire Blast upon successfully using Maintenance Crane [Fire].
Akashi can only use Maintenance Crane twice per match.

Hidden Power: Ground
Attached Token: Audinite

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:03 PM   #3
Crys
seems theres a case aclaw

Audinite and New Life Token.

Level 1 Female Audino
@Audinite

Level 1 Female Chikorita - Helena
Hidden Power: Ice
@New Life Token
Helena is of a special breed of Chikorita known as Cauliflower. These Chikorita result from when a Meganium does the thingy with a Whimsicott, and wala, a cute, fluffy, magical bebe is born. These Chikorita aren't only special in their looks though, they also inherit moves and traits from the other parent.
Defender of Cotton and All Things Holy
Helena is cosmetically and movepooly different than other Chikorita, now looking like this cosmetically, and gains the moves Cotton Spore, Mega Drain, Gust, Tailwind, Hurricane, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Dream Eater, Taunt, and U-Turn. She has the offtype of Fairy as a Water does Ice. Conditionally, she cannot evolve (therefore must forever remain a Chikorita), and loses access to Poison Powder.

Level 1 Male Sigilyph

Level 1 Male Dunsparce
Hidden Power: Fairy

Level 1 Male Heatmor

Level 1 Female Espurr - Ruri
Hidden Power: Steel
Growing up can be tough. Especially when all your friends fear your ability to steal their soul at any moment you so choose. Ah, well, such is the life of an Espurr. We don't even take souls...that often; only when the organelles crave it. Speaking of those psychic organelles, having to curl your ears down to hide them sucks. Like really, having to cover sticky organelles like that can ruin your fur, and requires special fur treatments weekly. Oh well, at least my organelles give me something big back. Let's just say that whenever I'm hit with something nasty, I get all...rattled.
Offensively Rattled
Whenever Ruri is hit by a Bug, Dark, or Ghost move, her Physical and Special Attack is raised slightly (think of the Work Up boost). These boosts fade after the usual 5 rounds, and although the Rattled boosts will not stack, the 5 round tick will be reset for the next B/D/G hit.

Audino do stuff
Old 12-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #4
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Tamamo, go castrate Crys kick Audino's arse.

Sunny Day into Searing Shot.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 12-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #5
Crys

Mega Evolving, Transform into Vulpix. HP Ground.

If for some reason you can't transform, Rain Dance instead.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:38 PM   #6
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Okay, you go Mega Evo then.

Iron Tail to clobber her face in as soon as her Mega Evo sequence ends, Hypnosis to convince her that you're actually behind her as you begin your retreat away from her.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 12-16-2015, 10:46 PM   #7
Crys

>Thought I was ordering first for some reason

It was at this moment crys knew he dun fucked up.
Old 12-17-2015, 12:19 AM   #8
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Maybe, but it'd be greatly appreciated that the profanity be cut down to a nonexistent minimum...*Grumble grumble*)
Old 12-17-2015, 09:50 AM   #9
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 1: Ugly Grace!

Now that everything is all set, this special battle is about to begin! The trainers skip the pleasantries and already summon the partners they want to use. Crys enlists the help of an impatient looking Audino. Arms crossed and irate, she looks bent on hurting rather than healing! As a result, KamenAeons is deciding to summon an elegant, but sly Vulpix! Her name is Tamamo, and seems to be a foreigner of sorts, as she remarks things I don't understand...Nevertheless, some semi-hectic madness is on the horizon!

A moment, Trainer. Allow me to give you a bit of advice of what we're dealing with. You may need it the most, after all...

Hey! No need to talk down on me like that...But tell those who aren't familiar, ok?

Hmph, very well! Now listen carefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin's Boast

Audino (Normal): Audino have sensitive hearing, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status techniques like Supersonic. They are skilled healers and their healing moves are slightly more effective than normal. They are also skilled at hiding and will be able to conceal themselves more easily than normal.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.

Vulpix (Fire): As foxes, Vulpix are more inclined to combat by deception. Their Confuse Ray is more effective and their Double Team produces one additional copy. They have sensitive hearing, at the expense of greater vulnerability to sound based status attacks. Owing to their physical beauty, attacks like Attract are more effective than normal.

[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time. Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short. Their Fire type moves will be hotter than normal, allowing them to inflict more potent burns with a greater frequency, and their Fire type moves will naturally have a somewhat wider spread without a loss in power.

Ah, good to know! Hm? Hold on! It looks like Crys is activating something, which in turn causes the jewel on Audino's person to activate. Suddenly, Audino overflows with an impressive surge of power! Whoa! Is this...? Yes, it is. When the surge wears down, Audino has been transformed! She has Mega-Evolved, looking very graceful and serene. But among that pretty, yet unfriendly face is a stronger opponent for Tamamo, who exclaims in Japanese that she's not deterred!

Such a shame, I was hoping that we would have more of a rivalry with two Audino!

*Shrugs* Alas...I'd better take a look at my Mega-Journal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Journal

Mega-Audino (Normal/Fairy) In its Mega Forme, Audino becomes a graceful Fairy, becoming Normal/Fairy type. Its healing moves use 25% less energy. Its presence in the arena is calming, lessening the effectiveness of rage-based moves. It can also use its stethoscope-like feeler to put a foe to sleep quickly, using a move; due to its calming aura, this sleep is faster than normal and can be used even on normally irritable or restless foes.

[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, but they will not be off put by urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.

[Mega]: Pokémon in their Mega Forme are considered one level higher than their base form. In Mega Forme, they therefore have all the benefits and drawbacks of uplevels. If a Pokémon which is already an uplevel Mega Evolves, it can trigger disobedience on its own. Transforming to Mega works like conventional switching; it does not cost a move, but must be the first thing done in a round and (if done going second) allows the opponent a re-order. Once in this Forme, Pokémon may not change back until they faint.
The newly transformed Audino already has a plan to dampen things for Tamamo, and by that I mean make it Rain! Even in a scenario like this, there's no way she can Transform into someone else. Move availability aside, she's no Ditto! Instead, with a few delicate steps, she preforms a short Dance and lets some blue energy go. That power goes into the sky and makes the air condense. Surely enough, clouds start to roll in and it starts to come down! It's about to get a little wet in here, and Tamamo lacks any sort of umbrella! But just as the Fairy is about to pat herself on the back...WHAM! She gets slugged in the face with 6 powered Tails! She shouts in shock and hits the lawn on her back. It looks like the Vulpix wasted no time with coming in for a Super-Effective blow, her assets still shining white like polished Iron. Being a little stronger than her opponent at the moment, Audino figures that could have been worse...

Tamamo lets her tails down and lets the energy fade, while Audino stands back up and is no doubt out for revenge. She taps into some special and latent Hidden energy to get just that! Sand colored orbs of Ground Power appear before her, hoping that this will deal a wicked blow to the rained-on Vulpix! But before she can unleash her wrath, she's distracted by Tamamo's deep brown eyes that start to glow a deeper pink. Either she's challenging her to a staring contest, or Tamamo is attempting some form of subliminal suggestion. With the help of the Fox's deceptive expertise, the Mega-Pokemon has been mesmerized into a state of Hypnosis! Her senses have been scrambled and is starting to hear things that are not there behind her. The Fairy turns around and spots a false Vulpix proclaiming in Japenese to let her have it. And have it Audino lets her, unleashing her Hidden Power to converge on her target! But the blasts bursts against the lawn, phasing right through what she thinks is her opponent. She wonders what in the world is going on, how is this happening?! When the trickery wears off, she rattles her head to come to her senses, finally realizing that she's been tricked! She angrily turns around, seeing that Tamamo has already widened the distance between them a fair bit...

Ah, quite clever. Such is expected should you underestimate your opponent, not that i'd know! *Smug smile*

Ah, such modesty...Let's see how these two are doing now.

Audino received a hard hit which opened up a gap out of her favor. She didn't use too much energy, and can fight as hard as she can! She cannot use Hidden Power again.

Tamamo came out unscathed. She used similar energy and is also free to try her best! There is a good bit of her Psychic energy remaining.

It is raining, I predict this will last for about 4 more turns. The two seem to be a bit farther apart as well.

Who knows what will happen next?! Only KamenAeons knows for sure, because they're about to make a move!
Old 12-18-2015, 01:51 AM   #10
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Reflect, Confuse Ray. Agitate her hearing with Extrasensory if you're unable to Confuse Ray.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 12-21-2015, 03:06 PM   #11
Crys

Tri Attack through the Reflect, , Magic Coat the Confuse Ray back at Vulpix.
Old 12-21-2015, 05:24 PM   #12
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 2: Tri and Error...

The Vulpix appears satisfied that her plan worked, but quickly becomes restless. She decides to take some more defensive measures, using her Psychic power to raise a mysterious wall in front of her. This mysterious pane Reflects the shine of whatever light is out here, it looks like it can hold well against Psysical attacks! But Audino knows this too, so she scoffs and opts to pierce Tamamo's defences with a Special attack! The Mega pokemon taps into abnormal powers, creating a Triad of energies of differing colors. With her as the main focus, she gestures towards her opponent and lets her Attack loose! Tamamo's Reflect is short lived as the Special attack plows right through, she's struck with a vicious Triple-Threat of burning, shocking, and freezing energies! She's caught by surprise and floored, moaning a little before throwing herself back upright. It appears that the red part of the attack shined the most this time, but the Vulpix is fortunate enough to be a Fire type and not get burned...

Shaking her head and muttering a threat in Japanese, Tamamo goes back to trickery. Now she radiates a Ghostly glow that can only be described as sinister...She's shining a Ray of light at Audino in hopes to Confuse her something fierce! The fair distance makes the light reach her just a little longer than usual, however. Even so, the Mega-Fairy rolls her eyes and works her own Magic. Her Psychic powers Coat her already pretty frame in an odd veil just as the Confuse Ray reaches her! The Fairy appears unaffected, but those same sinister lights reflect back and freak out the Fox instead! Tamamo yelps as she's caught by her own mesmerizing rays, rendering her rather confused. She and her hexet of tails are left to teeter around, while Mega-Audino taunts her in mean spirits...

It appears that things have been evened out. I wonder how long it will last?

Tamamo was struck rather hard, making her practically evenly matched with her opponent. She used a fair amount of energy but can still try her hardest! A good amount of her Ghost energy remains, but Psychic has been expended too low for further attacks. It appears she is moderately confused, understanding moves will be troubling like this...

Audino was unharmed. She used similar energy, and can also perform at her best! She still has over half of her Psychic energy.

This rain is still strong, it will be 3 more turns before it subsides.

With that, Crys is up and clear to go!

Last edited by Trot Away; 12-24-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-27-2015, 02:03 PM   #13
Crys

Thunder Wave to Geomancy.
Old 12-27-2015, 05:54 PM   #14
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Psych Up, Snatch. If paralysis kicks in before Snatch, Searing Shot as she charges up energy instead.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 12-29-2015, 03:10 PM   #15
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 3: Eternal Theivery.

Audino crosses her arms and taps her feet, wondering what else she can do to make Tamamo miserable. Unfortunately for the Vulpix, she has just the thing to do so. Sporting an unsettling anime grin, electrical energy starts to dance and spark around the Mega-Audino. She seems to be able to control this buildup at will, and her target is clear! She looses the Waves of electricity in a short but numbing Thunder-jolt, the rain only adding to its prescision. Tamamo is struck by this voltage and made to ail further, now wreaking with harsh sensations of paralysis! But even through all of this, the Vulpix isn't giving up. She manages to get her head together to focus her mind...Or rather, her opponent's mind! It looks like she's, how they say, Psyching Up to the Audino, the Vulpix looks much more together now! Both pokemon are now thinking alike, fairly confident and lacking in clouded thoughts!

While she's clear on the mental end, Tamamo's physical self is still in a jam. This leaves the Mega-Fairy to draw on the power nature without bother! Wow, those are some wonderful lights around her. It's a really nice sight, i'm a little torn on what to call this practice...

It is quite a sight to behold, much like myself. I shall call it: Geomancy!

That fits just fine! But it looks like even through her numbness, Tamamo isn't going to let this slide! The foreign Fox mutters something and has a has a devious glint in her eye, radiating some sinister power while she's at it. Suddenly, the power that Audino wants to gather pulls away from her an draws towards Tamamo instead! "What's going on..??" the Hearing pokemon inquires. Well I think what's going on is that the effects of her move has been all but Snatched up!

Needless to say that Audino is plenty irritated, but remarks that at least she won't become stronger until a little later...Tamamo cracks a smile for just a moment, but it disappears as she still feels sparks harassing her body...

And once again, they ruin each other's plans. This is getting more and more interesting! Now then...

Audino incurred no damage but spent a good deal of energy. She tires and prefers to take it easy in the coming round. Her Electric energy still rests over half.

Tamamo was also unharmed, and used slightly less energy than her opponent to boot! She too would prefer to relax, to a just slightly less extent...Her Dark energy rests above half. The power of Geomancy will embrace her coming the next round's end. But she is also paralyzed, she might not be able to move...

The rain is due to weaken soon, give it 2 more turns.

But will KamenAeons make do with this situation in the meantime?!
Old 12-29-2015, 10:49 PM   #16
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Well then.

Let's go with a launching Sacred Fire. Searing Shot instead if paralysis screws you over.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 01-02-2016, 07:18 PM   #17
Crys

So glad I set up the rain lol.

Drown out his attack with a Surf wave.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #18
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

RIP

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 01-03-2016, 05:52 AM   #19
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 4: Sacred flames...doused!

Still feeling a little troubled, Tamamo tries her best to overcome it and attack. She figures she can't just and idle by like this while her opponent is still active! It looks like she yet again manages to show that paralysis who's boss, tapping into her inner fire. Now i've never seen an attack like this before; six beautiful golden flames appear at the tip of her tails, they combine into a larger Fire that cloaks he Vulpix's body. It grow and grows into something more dangerous! Tamamo exclaims in Japenese and sends these Sacred flames to shoot towards Audino! Given how worn out, stiff, and off-put the Vulpix was, this cancels out the Fairy type's own tiredness and gives her time to ready herself. Wasting no time, she taps into her Water powers and...You guessed it build up a huge wave of water! The rainfall only strengthens this attack while weakening Tamamo's Fire attack. The two elements collide with each other...But most of the somewhat dulled flame is doused by the supported Surf! Tamamo shouts when she's met by the still strong wave of pain and totally bites it! But the Mega-Audino isn't completely off the hook, some of the Sacred Fire that didn't get doused manages to nail her and catch her by surprise! It doesn't seem as big as a deal, given her Mega status and the water having already weakening it. She stands back up and figures that could have burned her good if the fire wasn't weakened and it wasn't raining. She sighs and looks over to see what happened to Tamamo, whom is still writhing...

The Vulpix rolls back up on her feet, free of any paralysis but more worse for wear. For some odd reason, she smiles despite all of this...Huh? Whoa! What's with these pleasant lights surrounding her??

Do you not remember? She stole the effect of her opponent's Geomancy, and now it appears to be kicking in...

Ah, now I remember...Dressed up in a shining surge, the power of nature totally empowers her, greatly upping her Special capabilities as well as her Speed. She's looking alot more capable of bringing the pain now! Audino crosses her arms, no doubt seeming spiteful and jealous.

But envy alone will not aid in your exploits. You also need the ability to get what you want...not that I lack any of that! *Pompous laughter*

Ahh. As humble as ever...Not! Would you please tell me how the two are doing?

Tamamo was harshly hit and lost her lead, she's on the verge of breaking into her second stretch of vitality. She had a lighter round and is feeling much better to give it her all! Her Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed have all been enhanced greatly for the time being!

Audino's damage paled, and is ahead fairly so. It looks She too had had a lighter round and is ready! She could support another her attack with her remaining Water energy.

Lastly, the rainfall is soon to settle down. Come the end of next turn, I predict.

It looks like Crys is on the attack again!
Old 01-07-2016, 11:10 PM   #20
Crys

Secret Power, then an Egg Bomb.

Cook me some omelets pls kamen it's like midnight and i got the munchies

i brought the eggs
Old 01-07-2016, 11:38 PM   #21
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

EGGS-TERMINATE!!!

Fire Spin to stop her from getting close to you, then seal her in with Magma Storm.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 01-09-2016, 11:31 PM   #22
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 5: How Egg-citing!

That Mega Audino looks Fresh again and ready to gracefully punish her opponent! This time she's radiating all pink with Power, such an odd technique must be Secret. Whatever the case, she drags her not-so-delicate feet over to attack! But the powered-up Tamamo isn't going to just let her just scramble her wits so easily, she handles her Fire as quick as she can in an attempt to stop her opponent! Some flame spontaneously bursts and Spins around an advancing Audino surprising and singing her. But this doesn't stop the Mega pokemon. Through the fire and flame, she still attacks Tamamo, who tries to wobble out of harms way! She ends up getting partially hit but quickly recovers, it doesn't seem that any bad effects kicked in...

It looks like the Mega Audino is still after Tamamo, still on the attack. She concentrates a little and creates something in her hands. Huh? Is that...an Egg!? It's either she's trying a Chansey impression, or that egg isn't what it seems...Tamamo figures it's not full of happiness, but full of hurt! Audino juggles it deviously a little before lobbing it right at the Vulpix! Tamamo tries to hop out of the way to save her yolk, the egg lands in close proximity and...it literally EXPLODES and blows her away! Kaboom! The Vulpix is heard yelling and hits the lawn facefirst, eventually carrying herself back up on her feet after getting Bombed by that unlikely attack. She managed to be short of an omelet of full damage, so to speak...But it looks like Tamamo's opponent has invoked her wrath, and intends to make Audino really Fry for it! She and her tails flare up very dangerously, this makes the Mega pokemon actually worry for once. The foreign Fire type remarks something quite threateningly, and then surges with fiery power. It manifests into a huge Storm of "scarlet flames" around Audino, that's something else you can call blazingly hot Magma! Yeowch! This is a really dangerous ability, Audino feels that first hand in her vain attempt to elude it...Rainfall nonwithstanding, she exclaims pretty loudly as it harshly burns the Fairy something fierce over!

Tamamo remarks something as her attack continues to bake the competition. The rain is finally letting up, returning the day to a more Sunny Side! Audino feels like she's pretty much Poached if this keeps up!

You could say that her situation is rather Egg-scruciating...

Hee hee! See? Doesn't it feel nice to be a little more Over Easy? But let's not lose our Yolks yet, it's recap time!

Audino recieved exceptional damage, leaving her within her second stretch now! She used quite alot of energy, but is otherwise still ready! However, she has been trapped within a Magma Storm for the time being, I would not advise crossing it...

Tamamo took noticably less damage, but still appears slightly worse off than her opponent...Despite her great energy use, she can still try her hardest!

The rain has finally stopped, the weather is back to normal.

Sheesh! What does KamenAeons have up their sleeve now?!
Old 01-10-2016, 01:32 AM   #23
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Mind giving me the lowdown on my offtype, Trot? My memory is horrible.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 01-10-2016, 05:08 AM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Dark, Steel and Ghost remain over half, but Psychic is pretty much depleted.

Last edited by Trot Away; 01-10-2016 at 06:00 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:42 AM   #25
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Thanks. Continue the burnination!

Spook her with a Howl, then Searing Shot!

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL