Quote:
Snorby (C) vs Son_of_Shadows (A)
4v4
Singles
Equiall 4
Switch = KO
96 Hr DQ
Mt. Moon Clearing
Sorry about the delay of getting this up, let's get this going!
Old 10-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #2
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

GIT HYPED

Thanks for reffing Miror <3 Good luck to ya, Josh, let's make this a good one~

Bringing my Medichamite

Olive: Level 5 Female Lanturn (Uplevel)
HP Grass
Special Attack: Solar Flare (EL): Charging Decent Electric energy into its antennae, Olive creates a powerful burst of light and electricity. If the target sees it, they will be stunned out of their current attack. Afterward, they will still have some trouble seeing, and because of this their accuracy will be drastically reduced for three rounds after the attack. There is a 10% chance the excess electricity in this attack will paralyze the foe. The blast of light is very quick to occur and thus it is nigh impossible for the opponent to react to it at all before the attack begins to set in unless Olive is fatigued or its attack is otherwise slowed.

Buranimi: Level 4 Female Medicham
Hidden Power Type: Water
Medichamite Attached
Special Training: Mentally Unlocked [PS]
Due to her intense mental training, Buranimi can use her psychic powers for limited levitation. The technique costs Heavy energy to perform, and gives her a flight ceiling of five feet. This levitation will wear off after four rounds have passed She has also learned the move Teleport. Buranimi can no longer use Bulk Up, Gravity, Psycho Cut and Seismic Toss.

Clapton: Level 4 Male Druddigon
Hidden Power Type: Grass
Special Training: It's In The Way That You Use It [Various]
Clapton has learned the moves Drain Punch and Giga Drain, and these may be infused with Dragon energy instead of their usual type when ordered as Dragon!Drain Punch and Dragon!Giga Drain, respectively. Clapton has enough Grass offtype to use Giga Drain as a grass move twice per battle.

Ignisector: Level 4 Male Heatmor
HP Grass
Special Training: Clawing to Victory [Various]
Ignisector, thanks to his extensive training with his claws, has learned the moves Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Metal Claw, Crush Claw, and Dragon Claw. For all new offtype moves. He has the offtype to use Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, and Metal Claw thrice per battle each, and Dragon Claw twice per battle.

Clavitus: Level 4 male Spiritomb
Hidden Power Type: Fighting
Special Training: Hellfire [Fire/Dark]
Using Good Fire-Type energy and Good Dark-Type energy, Clavitus draws from the demonic powers within him to shoot hellfire at his opponent. This is essentially a much more potent version of Will-O-Wisp. It deals good Fire-Type damage, as well as mild Dark-Type damage. However, if it hits, it is incredibly likely to burn the foe, with mild burns being almost certain, and more significant burns occuring around 60% of the time. Clavitus may use this technique twice per battle. Clavitus may not use Will-O-Wisp or Rest.

Gamma: Level 4 Genderless Golurk
HP Grass
Special Training: I BELIEVE I CAN FLY~ [XX]
Gamma's flight now costs no energy to maintain. He's also more agile in the air than normal. He natural floats a few inches off the ground, and must be ordered to ground himself, though this does not count as a move. Gamma may no longer use Gravity and Focus Punch.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:58 PM   #3
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

pepper uranus

also i really need to sig

Abomasnow, "Yeti" (M), level [email protected]
Biography: TBC
Signature: TBC
Hidden Power: Ground

Emboar, "French Toast", (F), level 4
Hidden Power: Steel

Scizor, "Buffy" (F) level 4
Hidden Power: Rock

Armaldo, "Furious D." (M) level 4
Hidden Power: TBC

Froslass, "Miriel" (F) level 4

Kingler, "Maelstrom" (M) level 4

Buffy, start us off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Son_of_Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #4
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Buranimi, I'll start with you.

Mega Evolve immediately. Set up a Cubic Reflect, but if you find yourself unable to opt for an MC Focus Blast instead. End with a DynamicPunch either way.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:44 PM   #5
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Air Slash as you rise out of his range, then fire off a focused Bug Buzz.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 10-26-2015, 01:11 AM   #6
Miror
Marsh Badge

The unique sound of singing Clefairy rings through the moonlit grassy knoll tucked away in the midst of the large mountains around it. Two trainers stumble out of the caverns beneath, possibly seeking to see the dancing natives but alas, it is not a Monday night. However, the two lock eyes and know that it is time for them to fight, one being a Snorlax lover from the midst of big city life, while the other is a sauntering, wiry Irishman who is the most pretty boog princess of all time. Off to the side is their referee, still sweeping up the remains of an Amaura from the events of the last match he reffed here, and seeing the two reaching for their Pokeballs, he runs up quickly as the capsules are tossed into the air. Bouncing on the ground, they open with a crack and flash of light, the creatures within revealed quickly on the field. On one side appears a Scizor by the name of Buffy, who eyes the vampiric ref with an evil flash in her eyes before turning her attention to her actual opponent, being Buranimi the Medicham, poised peacefully as she balances on one leg. Her eyes open abruptly as she lets out a cry, the stone attached to her glowing brightly as it resonates with her trainer's Mega Smiley-Emote Pin. The Medicham is engulfed rapidly by a grey sphere that exudes a pink aura, and the Scizor looks on as the spheroid cracks and splinters before exploding in every direction, revealing the Mega transformation that Buranimi has gone through. Strange streamers flow from her body and an ornamental headdress adorns her head as her mental clarity and balance reaches its peak, leaving her in a perfect zen state.

Moving immediately into action, Buranimi clasps her hands together as her eyes glow an electric blue, a cube being traced around her in glowing lines before the drawn construct collapses, surrounding her body. This coating reflects the moonlight streaming down as it glows again briefly before fading, indicating its constant presence on its host. Buffy does little but shrug internally as she takes to the air, a constant hum emitting from her wings as she hovers at a steady altitude. Using her pincer-like claws, the Scizor slashes through the air in front of her with astonishing speed, sending almost solid blades of the nitrogen laden gas rushing into the Medicham below, who winces at the pain of the blow but is thankful for both her innate defenses in her Mega form and the hastily erected pseudo-screen. Recovering her composure, Buranimi rushes towards her airborne adversary, leaping as high as she can with a fist pulled back, and with that dynamic energy punches towards Buffy. Due to the Scizor's position in the air, Buranimi manages to land a glancing blow on Buffy's leg, the resulting explosion causing the insect to recoil somewhat, but left in good condition as she lets out a buggy screech, the red waves of sound buzzing through the air and into her recently landed opponent. The Medicham reaches to cover her ears, but shakes it off and resumes her positioning, left a little in pain but otherwise unscathed.

Some traded blows left Buffy with a decent lead, but nothing insurmountable. Both Pokemon remain good for two, Buffy slightly moreso. SoS to order.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:46 PM   #7
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Remain airborne; but spray a Toxic on him. Launch another focussed Bug Buzz.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 10-27-2015, 06:48 PM   #8
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Activate your sig levitation to float diagonally up and away from the Toxic, then Fire Punch x2

3 mover confirmed.

Last edited by Snorby; 10-28-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:52 AM   #9
Miror
Marsh Badge

Maintaining her current altitude, Buffy stares down upon the Medicham, and a wicked grin passes across her face (I swear Scizor can grin shhhhh), and the steely insect retches slightly as she gathers powerful toxins to her mouth. Buranimi sees what is occurring and focuses intensely on her own state of being, reaching a state of nirvana that releases her bonds that tie her to the earth. The Medicham begins to float up and back as Buffy spits out the toxic bile in a large globule, and unfortunately for Buranimi, although managing to avoid a significant portion of the glop, she still finds one of her legs spattered with it. Angered as she shakes her leg of the already seeping in toxins, she projects herself forward slowly as fire erupts around her fist. Streamer-like appendages...well, streaming behind her as she moves, she delivers another hefty punch to the overgrown, metal-encased mantis, who shrieks in agony as her worst fear takes hold. This cry of anguish quickly magnifies into another buggy buzzing that buffets the Medicham like a physical blow, but Buranimi is not deterred as a flame surrounds her hand once more. Still within striking distance, the Medicham grins as she delivers yet another jab into the abdomen of the Scizor, who despite her intense torment luckily finds herself without a burn once again.

Buffy's health took a severe hit, now sitting just beneath the midpoint. She can go for two if needed, but would probably prefer not to. Poison sits at half. Buranimi is almost out of her first third of health, but is exhausted and would like a break. Toxic damage won't kick in until round after next. Fire for her is quite low. Snorby to order.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:54 AM   #10
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Dynamic Punch

Old 10-31-2015, 04:38 PM   #11
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

U-Turn to Miriel.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 11-02-2015, 01:01 AM   #12
Miror
Marsh Badge

Buranimi pants heavily as she attempts to gather energy into her fist, but Buffy is quicker to the attack as she flies into her levitating opponent (who is briefly surrounded by a gleam as her reflective shield takes part of the blow), and in a flash of light u-turns back in the air and transforms instantly into red energy, being retrieved back into her capsule home. A new red-and-white ball takes flight, revealing its chilly occupant, being Miriel the Froslass, whose very presence makes the grass beneath her frost over as her eyes glow out of the darkness at the Medicham, who is a little offput by the change in pace.

Buranimi is refreshed and can go for two if necessary, and barely remains in her first third of health. Buffy is fine and back in her ball, and Miriel is fresh. SoS to order.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:56 AM   #13
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

I was so going to Imprison you before it turned out that Froslass is the one ghost that doesn't get the damn move.

Lock her down with a Thunder Wave and drop a Confuse Ray.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 11-06-2015, 07:01 AM   #14
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Magic Coat his Thunder Wave back at him. Follow up by Baton Passing to Clavitus.

Old 11-06-2015, 07:34 AM   #15
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why doesn't Froslass learn Imprison
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 11-06-2015, 07:39 AM   #16
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Because you can't have nice things, Josh :p

Old 11-08-2015, 01:04 AM   #17
Miror
Marsh Badge

This about to go how y'all were expecting it to go? Yep.

Miriel moves swiftly into action, her arms gesticulating in a particular pattern as electricity builds up unnaturally through her icy cold body. Thrusting a hand forward, electric tendrils blast forward with a clap of thunder as they move forward in a wave. Buranimi watches on calmly before her eyes glow a deep blue, and said magic blue aura quickly encompasses and coats her body as the voltage envelops her as well. Strange powers briefly emit from the coating, and with great force, the shield sends the electricity back to its progenitor. Entangling the Froslass in a paralytic web, Buranimi grins as she forms a rod in the air, and grabbing hold of it, she passes the baton to something that can't even hold it (I have no idea how this works but bear with it). Retreating back to her capsule as her opponent so recently did, the Medicham is replaced by what appears to be a cracked rock at first. This stone's true form is revealed soon enough as the amalgamation of souls emerge with a dark flash, with Clavitus the Spiritomb cackling in an eerie cacophony of voices. Miriel looks on in horror as she remains powerless to do anything to the new arrival, and is definitely not looking forward to what the more ghostly ghost will wreak upon her.

No one took damage this round, and everything remains good for two. Miriel has plenty of Electric left. Snorby to order.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:41 PM   #18
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Begin with a Taunt, then unleash a Shadow Ball

Last edited by Snorby; 11-09-2015 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:02 AM   #19
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Draining Kiss twice, if you can manage it.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 11-24-2015, 03:52 AM   #20
Miror
Marsh Badge

Playing power outage catch up so apologies if the round is a bit succinct.

The ever spooky Spiritomb who I will affectionately refer to as Big C because of ease of typing looks at his paralyzed foe and gives an eerie chuckle, laying a taunting curse of the Froslass who looks unhappy with her current situation. Attempting to approach the rock laden ghost, she is interrupted by the paralytic state that ails her, leaving her unfulfilled with her intended plan. Seeing his opening, Big C gathers a shadowy ball out of his own dark energies and fires it at the immobilized not as spooky ghost in appearance, freeing her from the electrical bonds. She then carries out the latter half of her plan, which was also the first part of it. Creative. She swoops in and delivers a kiss to the Spiritomb, who feels his health draining into the ice fairy, leaving him cold as she tinkles in amusement.

Miriel holds a small lead for the moment, and is free of both taunt and paralysis as she goes into the next round, good for two. Fairy has enough for another Kiss. Big C didn't fair as well, but is still doing well and good for two. Josh to order.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:24 PM   #21
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Alright Miriel, use Will-O- Oh. Um... Impr- damn it Froslass is bad

Ice Beam, followed by Thunder Wave. If you see a Dark Pulse or Shadow Ball coming your way, then Light Screen instead, but only once.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 11-27-2015, 05:46 PM   #22
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Well if that's how we're doing this, okay then :P

Snarl menacingly at him to disrupt his Ice Beam as you float closer to him. Use your keystone to Sucker Punch him out of the Thunder Wave when you're close enough.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM   #23
Miror
Marsh Badge

Apologies about the delay, was doing my best to see how this round would play out plus, y'know, perpetual TA's and all that.

Miriel begins to take advantage of her newfound freedom by gathering her natural ice energies to her, creating a freezing aura around her as a light mist forms. Clavitus looks on in worry, and the one hundred and eight spirits within create a cacophonous snarl of anger, banding together as they lace the cry with darkness. The sound waves strike the Froslass quickly, causing her to recoil from the pain and to lose concentration, but not left with any adverse effects. She rebounds quickly, and crackling electricity surrounds her as she once again prepares a thunder wave. The Spiritomb moves spookily about, distracting the Froslass momentarily, before the mostly ethereal being comes in for a sucker punch as Miriel unleashes the binding tendrils. The punch that isn't a punch finds its mark as paralysis sets in, leaving the Froslass in pain and Clavitus potentially immobilized as the next round rolls in.

Miriel has been knocked out of her first third of health, but remains good for two. Electric has enough for one more Thunder Wave. Clavitus also is good for two and took no damage, but may not have much of a chance to utilize that fact. Snorby to order.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:10 AM   #24
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse. Swap either for Feint Attack should you see a screen.

Old 12-03-2015, 05:45 PM   #25
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

FUCK YOUR LACK OF MOVEPOOL FROSLASS

Confuse Ray, wait out the Pulse, Draining Kiss.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL