UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #1
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Cinccino UPN PASBL: Beautiful Savage vs Equal-To-Heaven!

Quote:
Beautiful Savage (c) vs EtH (a)
3v3
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 1
Switch = KO
72 hr DQ
Arena: Lawn

*It's such a pleasant and peaceful day in this cozy little neighborhood, the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in sight! On one particular property, there is a seemingly childish, yet level-headed young man who hurries himself onto the lawn. He bears a badge on his person and waves at two others who approach*

*Ahem!* Hello, folks. And welcome to this hopefully exciting matchup soon to come underway! It looks like our first Trainer is coming...It's Beautiful Savage, a brand new Trainer hoping to shine in their very first battle! Coming up next is...Equal-To-Heaven, another up-and-comer who seems to know their stuff! How's it going you two? I'm Trot Away, and i'll be your Ref for this battle. I hope to do my best as you do yours!

This is a 3-on-3 battle, first trainer to take all of their opponent's pokemon will be named the winner. Being Equilevel 1, all pokemon will participate at Trainer Aquisition Level 1. Slapstick means that while battling pokemon can get hurt, they aren't in any intense danger. So don't worry about that! Switch = KO means that withdrawing a partner from battle, unless using a move to do so, will count as a KO and they won't be able to return!

And now for the Arena, it's just freshly cut Lawn, really...

Quote:
Lawn: [Indooors/Outdoors] One of the most basic battling arenas. A large, well kept lawn area, situated outside. Rocks can be easily summoned from underground for use in attacks like Stealth Rock, and attacks such as Earthquake will transmit readily.
Yep, it's an ideal field all around for your battling needs, favored by newcomer and veteran alike! By the way have you seen a pokemon around here? He's a friend of mine and- *He hears something in the distance* Huh?? *Looking over, there's an Audino rushing to the site!*

Ohmyohmy! Please do not start without me- Ohhh...! Oof! *He clumsily tripped and fell flat. Sitting up, he rubs his face in front of the fellow.* Oh dear, i'm so sorry, Trot. That was silly of me...

Hey, don't fret! I'm just glad you made it. Oh yeah, this is Perksie. He's my helper for this matchup, he's going to assist in my reffing job a bit.

Yep, I will certainly try my best to aid with recaps and advice. I am ready to give it a shot!

Same here, now before we get stared, I should explain how the flow of battle works:

- Beautiful Savage, the Challenger, chooses 6 pokemon they want to use in battle.
- Equal-To-Heaven, the Acceptor, chooses their 6 pokemon, and sends out their first. They have to stand by!
- Beautiful Savage chooses their first pokemon and tells it what to do. You can order up to 2 moves in a round!
- Equal-To-Heaven gives their pokemon orders.
- After that, the battle begins! We'll ref and overview the round.
- After that, Equal-To-Heaven orders first next round.
- Then Beautiful Savage will reply with their orders.
- Then we ref the round again.
- Beautiful Savage orders...
- Equal-To-Heaven orders...
- And that goes on until a winner is decided!

Um...Excuse me? I'd also like to direct everyone to This website. It contains all sorts of useful information, like how moves work and what a pokemon is good at...Feel free to read up on the information you may want or need!

Very helpful, friend! Also, as Ref, I'll try well myself to make things as clear as I can. So if you ever have any questions or concerns about the battle or anything else, don't hesitate to let me have it!

Now with out further delay, let's get things started! It's time for Beautiful Savage to send out their pokemon!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:53 AM   #2
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Thanks for the lengthy explanation on the battle process trot. My newbie brain really appreciates it. Okay, let's see who I'm bringing today

Oren - Level 1 Male Phantump

Adara - Level 1 Female Magby

Sophie - Level 1 Female Goomy

Monet - Level 1 Female Snover

Neptune - Level 1 Male Clauncher

Hercules - Level 2 Male Heracross
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:52 AM   #3
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Thank you both for taking this, let's hope some crotchety old man doesn't decide to come yell at us for trespassing~

(lv 2) Monferno M Yata
Bio: N/A
Sig - N/A
HP - Electric

(lv 1) Murkrow M Shoyo
Bio: Shoyo is obsessed with the human sport of volleyball. Despite the fact that his avian anatomy doesn't allow him to play, he's honed his skills in battle to create an attack that mimics a quick spike.
Sig: Up for approval
HP - Ground

(lv 1) Shiny Electrike M Noya
Bio: Like his friend Shoyo, Noya has an affection for Volleyball. However, unlike his teammate who gets his kicks from attacking, Noya has always been far more enthralled with defense. He's trained with Shoyo to create a signature move based on his favorite player position in the game, the libero.
Sig: Up for approval
HP - Up for approval

(lv 1) Purple Gible M Rin
Bio: Make us free na splash kasarenta
Sig: N/A
HP - Poison

(lv 1) White Tyrunt F Indominus
HP - Poison

(lv 1) Aipom M Sonic
HP - Flying

Anyways, Sonic, you're up!
Equal-to-Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #4
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

An Aipom, huh? Alrighty then, Neptune, let's start with you!

Let's kick the match off by Double Teaming him, then hitting him with a Scald.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #5
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Let's spread out an Uproar to reveal the real one, then Thunderbolt!
Old 10-13-2015, 11:37 AM   #6
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 1: Shocking Wet!

And it looks like this battle is under way! Both Trainers wish each other luck and unleash their pokeballs, revealing their pokemon and sending them both into the fray. Out on Equal-To-Heaven's side is Sonic, an Aipom with a very opposable tail. He grins and feels like he's gotta go fast! Beautiful Savage decides to enlist the help of a Water type who fusses with his large claw in confidence. This Clauncher named Neptune may not seem very fierce at first, but I have a feeling that claw isn't just to show off...We'll see exactly what these two can do soon enough, because the two lock eyes and look ready to fight!

*He walks over and inspects the two pokemon, puzzling them both before retreating back to the Ref* I took a look at them both, they are well and ready! I can tell you of their capabilities right now. *The Audino takes some paper from the boy and scribbles some notes. He gives them back* Here!

Hmm, let's see here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perksie's Diagnosis
Clauncher (Water): Clauncher's large claws act much like a cannon, granting a 10% boost to any moves fired from it. Though only decent swimmers, they can also use the exhaust from their claw to propel themselves on land and in water. They prefer to walk along the bottom of the water. They fight more enthusiastically when submerged and in a sizeable body of water.

[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.

Aipom (Normal): Aipom are nimble, particularly with their tails, and are excellent climbers. They can anchor themselves to something with their tails, leaving their limbs free to do other things, though they prefer to use their tails for attacks traditionally used with the arms. They are also more likely to stop from falling if there's something within grabbing distance of their tail.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.
That's something to take note of! But now it looks like Neptune is taking the charge to gain the edge. He scuttles in place rapidly on the lawn, all of a sudden he splits in two! Soon enough that number Doubles, and now there is a Team of 4 Clauncher opposing Sonic. The Aipom scratches his head with his tail and has a totally befuddled look, but can't make heads or tails of who to go for first! The Claunchers look the same in every way, but only one is real. Then Sonic is hit with an idea that he hopes will even the odds a bit...The Purple Blur stops for a moment...then suddenly yells and shouts at the top of his lungs! His outburst raises a real Uproar, it's so loud that the soundwaves come in and hammer Neptune and his clones for some damage! Neptune is shocked and skuttles back, shaking his head as he recovers. Looks like his plan to fool the opposition was blown out the window! I don't think anyone will be getting much sleep for a little while after that noisy attack...

But the Shrimpy Sniper isn't going to let up over a little setback, he want's to shoot that smirk right off of Sonic's face as fast as he can! He snaps his claw and builds up its pressure, but it also turns red-hot. He must be packing a bit of heat...Not waiting any longer, the Clauncher takes aim at the Aipom and opens his claw, unleashing a powerful stream of water which is noticeably stronger thanks to his shooting specialties! Sonic yelps and watches out, his natural nimbleness helps him avoid the blast a little bit. But he still gets shot head-to-toe with the Scalding hot stream. It's blisteringly hot, making him shout and fuss especially hard! A soaked and steaming Sonic rolls back up and frantically blows his tail cool, but it doesn't look like he's been burned so badly that it'll be a problem...The Normal type hops back up and looks steamed (By that I mean really mad.), so much that I can see sparks dancing about him. Wait...I think that electrical activity is real! There's no doubt, the Aipom is building up quite an Electric charge. He snickers at Neptune before his tail points and unleashes a powerful burst of electricity. It's loosed in the form of a wicked Thunderbolt that zip-zooms into the Clauncher at sonic speed. The Water type tries to bolt out of there, but its much too late...He gets thoroughly zapped with some painful voltage, letting off similar shouts and getting knocked over! Ouch!

Quickly coming to, the Clauncher rolls over and rights himself. He looks in alot worse shape than he was moments ago...Meanwhile, the Aipom and his tail points and chuckles at his opponent's expense. Don't count anyone out just yet, this is still anyone's battle!

Things have only started and it's already so intense! This calls for a closer examination of our battlers...

Neptune was very badly hurt! The damage he took makes him close to his second third of vitality already...But he didn't use up much energy, and is still ok to try his hardest!

Sonic wasn't nearly as hurt as much as his opponent, and looks much healthier in that regard. He used similar energy and is also ready to give it his all! But there isn't much of his Electric energy left, maybe enough for a weaker attack.

That was a loud Uproar, no one will be able to sleep for a round thanks to that...

Thanks for the recap! Looks like it's Equal-To-Heaven's time to take the charge this time!

Last edited by Trot Away; 10-13-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:27 PM   #7
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Alright, our monkey business worked like a charm.

Charge in for a Headbutt, then you can Beat him Up!
Old 10-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #8
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Grab him with a Vice Grip when he reaches you, then fire off another Scald from point blank range.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:24 AM   #9
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 2: A little help from my friends.

Now that Neptune has been tenderized a good bit, Sonic gets peppy and want's to add on to that! To do that he figures he has to use his head. In fact, he lowers his head and looks ready to charge like an angry Buffoulant! Lo and behold he's running as fast as he can towards Neptune and then comes diving in literally headfirst. WHAM! The Monkey nails the Shrimp with a rough Headbutt, sending him sprawling! He yelps and grunts as he takes a tumble, but he quickly rights himself and comes a-scuttling back towards the Aipom. Neptune comes in a retaliating pace and readies his special claw. Sonic is actually not fast enough to escape an his revenge-bent opponent, try to run away as he might...Neptune leaps and snags the Simian with a nasty pinch in the tail! Sonic lets off a "YEOWW!" as he feels the Crustacean's vicious Grip, he starts to comically jump around and flail about. You would be too is something came and snapped onto you like an angry Vice! Eventually, Sonic fusses enough to throw Neptune off, making the him get flung away a little. As the Aipom tries to nurse his pinched asset better, the Clauncher snaps and snickers a little...

When his tail stops hurting, Sonic is not happy and feels the need to think fast! But he feels like he needs some help, so he calls out while tapping into a sort of Darker power. Strange and shadow-like afterimages of all of his friends in waiting suddenly appear, they jump in at Sonic's command and attack Neptune! They all come in and Beat Up on Neptune with one surprising blow after another, leaving him pretty roughed up in the aftermath! The Clauncher refuses to give in, because he's dragging himself closer and closer while his large claw turns red with heated water pressure...Sonic is startled a little as he suddenly finds himself at clawpoint! But Neptune instantly fires away his attack, blasting his opponent away with a powered payload! But the attack is Scalding hot too, so it sears Sonic something fierce...The Aipom is left a good distance away, twitching and hurting. He takes a moment to sits back up, but lucky for him, he managed to avoid a harsh burn again...The Clauncher is happy that he managed to deal some damage, but still feels behind. Will he think of a way to catch up?!

Remember, a pokemon can only go on for so long before tiring out. When that happens, they will start to preform less well, and eventually quite poorly if they keep at it with many two-move combos in an extended period of time...

That's right. Using a single move in a round, recovering energy, or other methods of rest can help a pokemon get going again! A Ref will usually warn you when they could make do with a moment!

*Nods* A lighter round once in a while could be crucial to gaining an advantage, so choose wisely whether to take it easy once in a while or not! Anyway, let's see how they are doing right now...

Sonic took a fair bit of damage, he is nearing his second neck of health but still leads well against his opponent! He used up a lot of energy, but could still keep his pace for a little longer. There isn't much of his Dark energy left.

Neptune suffered more damage, his health looks almost half of what he started with. His energy use was manageable and can still keep it up! He still has alot of Fire energy left.

Knowing that, let's see what Beautiful Savage plans to do now!

Last edited by Trot Away; 10-14-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #10
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Use Aqua Jet to get in close again, then send that monkey flying with a Crabhammer!
Old 10-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #11
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Pepper him with a volley of Seed Bombs after he comes charging in, then try to Fake him Out before he uses that mean ol' claw.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:53 PM   #12
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 3: Can't stop for nothing!

Neptune isn't giving in yet, not by a long shot. He points his claw towards the ground for some reason, then water shoots out from it! This makes the Clauncher Jet forward with Aqua-powered propulsion, right towards Sonic. The zooming Water type is much to quick for his opponent this time around, Sonic gets whacked upside the head by Neptune, who ricochets off! As Neptune lands, Sonic rattles his head and hops back up, leaking Grassy power for another attack. He creates several Seeds and starts to juggle them menacingly...Neptune doesn't know what to make of this, but the Aipom suddenly tosses one at him. Much to Neptune's dislike, the seed explodes in his face, and it hurts alot! Sonic furiously tosses alot more, Bombarding his opponent with a whole salvo of seeds and blasting him real painfully! Yikes! That looked harsh...When the smoke clears up, you can see Neptune twitching and groaning. That was terrible to endure, I can imagine, I wonder just how much more of those Super-Effective attacks he can take...

The Clauncher claws himself back up, feeling that he needs to attack here and now! Slowly scuttling over, he raises that large Crab-like claw and puts all the power he can into it. It looks like he wants to bring down the Hammer on top of his opponent for that last attack! But the Aipom is quick enough to stop him this time, he jumps in and holds Neptune's claw in place before he can attack. Sonic's tail comes out of nowhere and socks the Water type for a weak, but startling sucker punch! Neptune is shocked and staggers, the Fake Out move totally cut his attack short! He shakes his head and swears that he won't fall for that twice!

It looks like Neptune slumps and is looking more and more hurt at every try, at this rate he will be finished off before we know it! But Sonic pants and actually seems to be slowing down, maybe he oughta settle down a little...

Oh dear, this battle has gotten rather rough on them both in different ways! How are they doing, you ask? Hmm...

Neptune was hit awfully hard, it drove down his health to his last stretch! But his round was looser than he expected, and feels refreshed and ready to give it his best.

Sonic didn't take much damage, he looks a whole lot more well than his opponent! But he's starting to feel worn down, he could use a moments rest...He expended alot of his Grass energy, it could support a weaker attack of that kind.

It looks like Equal-To-Heaven has a plan, here they come!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:05 AM   #13
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Let's show him your Natural Gift if you have enough energy for it. Otherwise, Secret Power!
Old 10-15-2015, 06:10 PM   #14
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Use Bounce to avoid his attack and deal a little damage, then lets try one more Scald.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #15
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 4: The pursuit of a hot shot!

Sonic is looking a little slowed down, but he still wants to bring the pain while he still can! Planting his tail on the grass, he's drawing power from the Natural environment and using that energy for an attack. This little Gift of his doesn't sit well with Neptune, who decides to get out of there Lickylicky split! The Water type pulls an uncanny tactic of pointing his claw to the grass and shooting himself up in the air with a sudden burst of water. It launches him away like a rocket, and helps him elude the incoming pillar of Grass energy that was due to nail him! It only brushes him just very slightly, scratch damage as they call it...But he stays on course nonetheless. An astonished Aipom can't believe what just happened, but what goes up is bound to come down...and come down Neptune does...Right into the Sonic's face for a well timed blow! The Normal type is knocked to the floor as the Clauncher Bounces off and lands on his feet. Wow, that was pretty cool, don't you think?!

Uh huh! Moves like that to escape an attack as well as land your own is interesting to do!

But the Clauncher has yet another surprise for his opponent, this one Sonic is probably familiar with more than one should be. Yep, Neptune loads up his claw for another hot water blast, hoping that third time is the charm. Pointing and aiming carefully, Neptune unleashes the Scalding stream! Sonic is not ready yet to rely on his nimbleness, he gets all wet and blasted away! His shouts are heard all the way there as he tumbles back a little. Neptune's claw is still smoking as he peers to check on his opponent. Sonic counts himself pret-ty lucky as he rolls back up, he managed to avoid a nasty burn again despite the heavy fire!

It looks like that break helped out after all! Ok, here's the recap:

Sonic sustained noticable damage this time around, it left him close to halfway now! He has a lighter round and is feeling alot better to try his hardest! Grass energy is all but depleted...

Neptune was hit just slightly, otherwise his status stays the same. He used a good deal of energy, but can still give his top performance! He still has Fire energy for several more attacks.

Thanks for letting us know. Ok it's Beautiful Savage's next move!
Old 10-15-2015, 09:30 PM   #16
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Keep him away with a Water Pulse, then cool things down a little with an Icy Wind.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:17 PM   #17
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Let's stick to your namesake and try using a short term Agility to escape the first strike. Then we'll blow the last of your electric offtype on a speedy Shock Wave!

Last edited by Equal-to-Heaven; 10-15-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:44 PM   #18
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 5: Cold shock!

Still good to give it another shot (Literally!), Neptune reloads and readies another Water attack. He hopes that this shot will help whittle down his opponent further! With Sonic clean in his crosshairs, he loads up a watery orb of power, soon firing it off in a forceful Pulse! The Aipom is ready for this one, he's not going to just gawk and get shot at a third time. In an awesome burst of Sonic Speed, Sonic darts out of the way of the incoming blast! Whoa, what astounding Agility! Now I see where he got his name...The Monkey chuckles as he skids to a stop beside Neptune, the Clauncher isn't exactly pleased about missing his mark...

The Water Gunner decides to set the heavy artillery aside and opt for an attack that won't be dodged so easily. A few clicks of his claws lead to him radiating some cold energy, the air around him starts to get unnaturally nippy...As Sonic figures it out too late, Neptune unleashes a cold blast of Wind that blows at a wide area. Despite how nimble he is, the Aipom can't seem to elude the Icy gusts, and he tastes his opponent's cold revenge! Sonic exclaims and starts to shiver, him and his tail are shocked stiff as they feel chilled to the bone! But he's not going to let a little frostbite stop him from giving Neptune a Shock of his own...He rubs his person as fast as he can, it's actually creating a bit of an Electric buildup. When it becomes strong enough, his tail points to Neptune and sets the jolt free! It's a startlingly quick Wave of blue Electric power that clearly gives the Water type a nasty zap! The poor Clauncher can't help but freak as he ends up soundly fried, flopping onto the lawn with his eyes half-shut...Ouch! Sonic snickers at his opponent's expense, even if he does shiver later...Something tells me that if Neptune takes another hit like that, he will be too toast to keep fighting! Will be make a comeback before that happens?!

Oh dear! He's not looking too hot. If it becomes too much, please bring them to me for a checkup! But for now...

Neptune took a harsh hit. He is at a dangerous margin of health now and close to critical condition! He used a fair amount of energy, he could still go on without needing a rest. He has alot of Ice energy left.

Sonic took a fair hit, it made him drop past halfway. He used the same amount of energy and still has good stamina. He is all out of Electric energy. He's been chilled by a cold attack, that will effect movement and reflexes...
Both pokemon are almost at half of their total energy...

Equal-to-Heaven is up next, who knows what's going to happen!
Old 10-18-2015, 02:11 AM   #19
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Mmm how about we go for a Seismic Toss? Then chain it into a Mega strong Punch!
Old 10-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #20
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Hit him with a Water Pulse before he reaches you to use Seismic Toss, then meet his Mega Punch with a Mega Punch of your own.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:59 PM   #21
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 6: Not fast enough!

A not-so-fast Aipom wants to do all that he can to finish his opponent off, he looks wanting to close in and nab Neptune to totally pummel him! He's still kind of chilled from that Icy Wind attack, and they are not close. So it takes a while for Sonic actually reach his opponent and attack...In that time, Neptune readies his claw and looks bent on keeping Sonic at bay, loading up another powered orb to stop him at all costs! The Aipom is closing in, which alerts the Clauncher to unleash a forceful Pulse! Right before Sonic can get his paws and tail on him...Ker-SPLASH! The Monkey eats a facefull of Water, sending him sprawling across the lawn! Sonic groans back up on his feet. He's rattled, but fortunately not truly confused from the blow...

That Normal type is one Miffed Monkey, hopping in frustration about being stopped like that. He promises to himself that won't happen again, putting a good amount of power into his tail that makes it glow. With such energy put into it, it make you think he wants to slug his opponent Mega-hard! But the thing is, that's exactly what he's going for, and he musters up his strength to get a move on. The Cannoned Crawfish figures that two can play at that game, his good claw is starting to glow alot like Sonic's tail. Is he going to slam his opponent Mega-hard too?! Here they come...As Sonic closes in for a wicked Punch, Neptune raises his claw for a just-as-wicked Punch of his own...Ka-POW! A shockwave ensues as both pokemon's attacks clash with each other, they seem evenly matched. It cuts the damage they both take, but the stalemate blows them both away!

It looks like Sonic is the first to carry himself back up, surely that's not the kind of impact he expected. Neither does Neptune, who takes longer to come to and looks on the brink! It looks like this matchup isn't quite over...

You're right, but I have a feeling it will soon enough...

Sonic took a good bit of damage, he is practically touching his last stretch of health! He spent less energy than expected, so he is refreshed and ready to try his hardest! He has around half of his overall energy left...

Neptune didn't take much damage, but is practically meeting critical condition now! Energy use has gotten to him and looks tired out. He is well in need of a break now... There is a bit less than half of his overall energy left...

Will Beautiful Savage be able to hang in there? Only one way to find out!
Old 10-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #22
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Muster up all the energy you can for one last Crabhammer!
Old 10-18-2015, 10:21 PM   #23
Equal-to-Heaven
Cascade Badge

Disrupt him with a loud Screech, then let's try to wrap things up with Focus Punch~!
Old 10-19-2015, 07:18 AM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 7: Wrath of the Monkey Fist!

Feeling on his last legs, Neptune decides that he ought to try for one last attack. He's strenuously energizing his good claw and hopes that it's strong enough to drop a good Crabhammer on his opponent before he goes down! He's run down as it is, and he can't really keep up. But that Cheeky Monkey continues to be cheeky, he doesn't like his opponent's tactic and starts to make a whole lot of noise! Yeeeeow! It's a terrible Screeching noise that annoys everybody in the area, including a determined Neptune who gets shaken up and stops in his tracks! Uh oh, his focus was cut, and the energy he was chanelling has all but faded away. He slumps in frustration, feeling totally at a loss now!

Now that the way is open, Sonic looks real serious-like on the task at hand: Finishing Neptune off with one last and powerful attack! He starts to Focus extremely hard and charge All of the Fighting energy he has into his tail. It's a strenuous process that needs the utmost concentration, and won't work if something were to stop him...Neptune is at a loss at what to do, all he can do is watch tiredly as his opponent has his number...! The chill is not stopping the Aipom at all, his charge is getting stronger and stronger by the second...After a while, Sonic's power reaches its apex, that's when he goes barreling at his opponent with a ultra-powered tail. He shouts with gusto as he throws a wicked Punch! KA-WHAM! The impact is epic, it send the Clauncher flying and shouting in wicked pain!

Neptune hits the lawn a few times like a skipping stone before stopping, that attack was really harsh...Sonic pants before peering over to spot his opponent down and out, he figures he won and grins! All Neptune does now is moan a little with a dazed look in his eyes, it doesn't look like there's any fight in him left...

Oh! *He hops to it and inspects the downed Clauncher.* He's been beat up rally bad, but a good rest and healing and he will be back in good shape. But as Ref's assistant, I must say...

Neptune cannot battle any longer! Beautiful Savage, please bring them back and send out a new pokemon!

Sonic was unharmed, but did spend a high amount of energy. Despite this, he can still fight his hardest! His Fighting energy is completely depleted, and has around a third of his overall energy left...It looks like he's warming up, no longer slowed down!
Old 10-19-2015, 03:01 PM   #25
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Nice work Neptune! Hercules, you're up!

Let's start off by showing him your Close Combat techniques, followed by a nice Brick Break.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL