UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Wild Future > Johto > Olivewood Ocean

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 04:03 AM   #1
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Jax's First Outing

My vision blurs as I wake up, the ground beneath me shifting slightly, the last memory I have being that of the annoying laughter of my former...employees as a needle was being slipped into my neck. As more of the daze wears off I notice the surface I'm laying on isn't the ground at all, but a cheap wooden boat, upon realizing this I quickly stand up, almost capsizing the ship in the process. Upon reaching my full height I scream "those treacherous little shits, I'll kill them al...." my sentence being cut short by a sudden fit of coughing which I quickly put a stop to, wiping the resulting blood into one of my pockets.

Now a bit worse for wear I take a look a look around, noticing a burlap sack I slump back into a sitting position and open it up, rummaging through various things before noticing a shiny red and white pokeball nested in the bottom of the sack and say *hmph* "at least they decency to give me a bloody pokemon".

I grasp the pokeball and take a closer look at it, a faint image of a Shroomish looking back at me as I do "well you sure ain't one of mine, but I guess you'll do....never was a fan of shrooms." I then place the pokeball back in the sack and look up, noticing a nearby coast line "Guess that's where we're going" I say briefly looking back at the burlap sack.

Bored out of my mind waiting for the boat to finally reach the coast I take out my Shroomish's pokeball and began to toss in between my hands, but before long I mess up a toss, my eyes widening as it goes flying over the boat, cursing I notice a fisherman looking at me funny, his finger pointing at the pokeball on the coast, judging by the look on his face...I've been here for awhile.

Annoyed by the man's stare, I get up with a stretch and exit the boat, scoop up my Shroomish's pokeball and brush past the man, swiping his lunch with my other hand saying "you can keep the boat" in an irritated voice as I make my way over to what appears to be a large lighthouse.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet


Last edited by Zelphon; 10-06-2015 at 04:10 AM.
Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #2
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
As you come off the boat, you find yourself not too far from the busy port of Olivine, swamped by a deluge of bustle underneath the early morning sun. Despite being relatively early in the day, there are already a great deal of people going about their business - pretty clearly mostly dockworkers and other laborers, dressed in jumpsuits and overalls. A few Pokémon, mostly muscular Fighting-types, accompany the swaths of people, burdened with heavy construction material or machine parts. Through the great deal of activity, you are able to spy a few possible destinations. The closest - and most easily identifiable - is probably the Pokémon Center, a wooden, shack-like structure with just enough signage to distinguish itself from other similar buildings, which would be a logical first stop for any incoming travelers. There aren't many other nearby landmarks that you note, but one that you can see a ways in the distance is the rather tall lighthouse that overlooks the bay. Though the sun is shining quite brightly, you can still see the rotating light sparkling from its towering peak. Presumably, although you cannot see it or really tell where it is from this spot, there's also a Gym somewhere in town, information about which you could likely find at the Pokémon Center.

You clearly have quite a few options for your first place to check out as you enter the city, though, in your observation of the various options, it becomes clear that you can't stand still for long, as the throngs of dockworkers are beginning to swarm about the shoreline.

Last edited by Jerichi; 10-12-2015 at 06:04 PM.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:24 AM   #3
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Finding the workers around me rather boring briefly cock my head to the side and scratch my scalp as I ponder where I should go first.

Looking around, I notice a number of possible destinations including what appears to be a pokemon center "eh, this thing should be fine as is...nurses are boring", a light house "hmm, now that could be fun, can probably get a good view from up there, maybe spot where the funner parts of town are..."

"yeah let's go with the light house" I say before I begin sifting my way through various workers & the like. (Hmm, these people don't look all that fun...) I think to myself.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 09:06 PM   #4
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Deciding that the busy dock filled with workers is not quite your pace, you make your way towards the lighthouse, deviating from the path further into the bustling city and beyond. The lighthouse, you discover, is not terribly far away, the beach you landed on being in a somewhat secluded, off to the east of the dock area. The lighthouse is comparatively much less busy, though there is still some considerable activity around the tower. However, instead of dockworkers, there seems to be more engineers and construction workers of some sort, many people clad in brightly colored safety clothes and sun yellow hardhats. There is a sense of urgency that's swarming the base of the tower, though it's not immediately clear what exactly the fuss is about. Although you generally end up avoiding the mass of people initially, you can't but help overhear the rather loud conversation of a few passersby, pausing briefly at the lighthouse on their way about their day.

"Man," a young woman comments, "are they still having troubles with the lighthouse? I feel like it's been forever since they've actually had control over the place."

"Yeah, it can't be a good thing for it," her companion notes, shaking his head, "There's gotta be a way to keep all those Electric Pokémon from swarming it."

"Hopefully they'll figure it out soon," she adds as they make their way out of earshot.

Only a few moments later, you're approached by one of the workers, looking a little desperate. Without an introduction, he immediately asks you, "Are you a trainer? Do you think you might be able to help us?"
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 02:10 PM   #5
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Disappointed yet unsurprised by the sight of more workers I notice two people who stick out from the crowd a woman & man,who seem to be chatting it up. Curious I walk their direction and listen to what they're talking about.

(Pokemon swarm on the way up eh, this should be fun) I think as they continue on their way. I shrug as they completely leave earshot and I resume making my way over to the light house only to be interrupted by a worker who runs up and asks for me help, a desperate look on his face.

As he finishes his plead I grin widely and say "yeah sure, I'm a trainer however (I lower my head meet his level) what's in it for me".
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:20 PM   #6
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
"Well, uh," the worker starts, "we don't really have much but I suppose we can pay you for your time. And maybe we can scrounge up something else if you do well."

He shoves you right along towards a staging area of sorts near the base of the tower. He grabs a yellow helmet with a small headlamp from a table and a neon orange safety vest. He throws the hat on your head and swings the vest around you, making you stand out even more than you already do.

"Okay, so, we've got a bit of a problem," he starts, as he leads you towards the entrance, "There's been some Pokémon causing a mess around the lighthouse and we're trying out best to fight them off. But, we - the workers - don't really have the equipment or Pokémon to deal with it. We're trying to install a shield of sorts to keep the Pokémon out, but of course we can't really do much with them already swarming about. So, if you don't mind, we'll accompany you to one of the floors where they're infesting the tower and you can help us scare them off. They're not that aggressive but you might have to fend off one or two."

The explanation is a little long winded but kind of oddly frantic. He doesn't really betray any grave issue outside of the obvious one he just briefed you on, but there does seem to be a sense of urgency in his flood of words.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:30 PM   #7
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
A bit annoyed by the worker's pushiness I do my best to keep myself from snapping at him as he pushes me a long and dresses me up like one of his fellow workers.

Partially listening to him as we make our way towards the entrance I mainly just take a look at my surroundings throwing out the occasional "yep" or "uhuh" when he pauses between sentence a minor annoyance setting in as I sense he's not telling on the what's likely going to be the funnest part of this job.

Stopping in place I grab the man by the cap with one hand and lean down saying "Look pal, your boring the piss out me with all this Tauros shitting so hows about you what the real problem is before I become it"
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:41 PM   #8
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
The worker is a little put off by your sudden aggressive tone, backing away from you a little bit. He seems a little confused as well by your accusation.

"There's nothing suspicious going on, we just have a few workers in over their heads up there and it's kinda urgent that they're helped before things get any hairier," he explains, "so, go on up. You can take the elevator - thankfully they haven't gotten to that yet."

The man just about shoves you through the doorway, leading you into a broad donut-shaped room with a structure in the center. Another similarly dressed worker greets you as you're pushed through.

"Ah, another trainer to help us, fantastic. I'm one of the maintenance heads. The name's Yoshi. We're in some deep trouble here. Glad you could help."

He leads you to the elevator, also moving fairly fast and aggressively. The doors creak closed and you begin to ascend as Yoshi explains the situation in a bit more detail.

"We've had some issues with Pokémon swarming the tower lately. We're trying our best to put up a shield to keep the charges - and Pokémon - at bay, but we gotta clear the tower of the pesky ones before we can. I'm sure this was all explained to you already. But anyway, the one we're dealing with now is a Nosepass. Their noses are magnetic so they mess with our equipment somewhat. We're not sure where it came from but we do know that we have to get rid of it. Think you can help?"
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #9
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Annoyedly I sigh and take a lighter approach, listening to the man as he talks before he pushes me through a door, leading to a room I find rather interesting.

My attention being split between the worker and checking out the room before yet another worker appears before me, the one introducting himself as Yoshi (hmm, Yoshi...lets hope he doesn't lay an egg) I think to myself before I'm swiftly pushed along into the elevator with him.

Rather bored with the retelling of their problems I mearly nod as he speaks before he brings up the main target of my job, a Nosepass (another Hoenn native) I think to myself. Not paying much attention as he goes through the details of its abilities I respond to his question with "Yeah, just point me in the right direction and be sure to have my reward ready for me when I get back"
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 07:58 PM   #10
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
At the second mention of a reward, Yoshi frowns a little, but attempts to hide it as he leads you into the lighthouse, "Alright, follow me."

You enter the elevator, noticing immediately that there is clearly a bit of an issue - the lights are noticeably dimming and flickering, disturbed by some kind of surge.

"It might take a second for the elevator to work... The Nosepass is a few floors above us. Somehow, it managed to get into one of the transformer rooms and is messing with the power. We had a few workers with their Pokémon dealing with it, but it has a strange move that has made it tough to deal with," Yoshi explains, "We mostly have Steel- and Electric-typed Pokémon, but it seems to have a move that does a good deal of damage to them both."

Once done with the explanation, the surge ends, and the power kicks in to the elevator. With a clank and a rattle, the elevator begins to ascend, jolting and shaking a little as it does. It goes up one floor, and then a second, coming to a rather screeching halt on the third.

"Yoshi!" a voice calls out, "Oh, thank Arceus you're here. Nosepass is holed up near one of the transformers. We can't draw it away and every time we try to get to it, it hits us with some attack that sends us for a loop."

"Yeah, we heard over the radio," Yoshi replies, "Pretty sure it was you that told us."

"Oh, right. It's been a bit crazy up here. Who's this?"

"A trainer we found outside the lighthouse who's agreed to help us out."

"Good. Well, Nosepass is over there. Have at it."

The man points to what looks like a small boulder hunched over in the next room, sitting in front of a humming machine. It seems to be rather calm, though you can't tell much with it facing away from you.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:27 PM   #11
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
With the idea of being stuck in an elevator with no power in my mind I crack my kneck to try to avoid nervousness before Yoshi begins explaning the situation, upon him mentioning the Nosepass having a particular effect on their pokemon I think to myself (hmm, must be using some Ground stuff) before the power returning brings me out of thought.

Grimacing slightly as the elevator comes to a halt I spot another worker who swiftly makes their way to us, yelling out Yoshi's name and sharing the general mood of those before them, frantically explaining what is already known, I smile, amused by the worker's frantic disposition before he points out my target an ugly looking rock duck thing.

The annoyance of being pushed around and surrounded by a bunch of workers just about instantly driving me towards my soon to be foe, I walk towards the Nosepass, Pokeball in hand before promptly tossing it out to release my Shroomish.

I lean down and whisper to my pokemon "sneak up on the little shit and Focus Punch it"
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:43 AM   #12
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Feeling a little annoyed by the somewhat pushy attitude of the workers, you jump right into your assignment, releasing the little Shroomish from her Poké Ball. After your whispered order, Shroomish gives a little nod of affirmation, turning to the Nosepass huddled in the corner. Shroomish, however, does not jump into battle right away. For the first few moments, she bides her time, Focusing her energy intensely, shuffling somewhat awkwardly to the rocky Pokémon. In spite of the somewhat ungainly waddling, the moment she gets within range, she lifts up a foot and gives... well, it's hard to call it a Punch, exactly, but either way, the blow is quite powerful and fulfills the intent of your orders, despite the relative lack of anything needed to properly punch.

The Nosepass makes a strange noise, somewhere between a grind and a sigh, shuffling around to face Shroomish. It's hard to tell if Nosepass is angry or scared, or anything else really, with its lack of facial expression and rather stiff eyes, but it does not seem entirely put off by the attack. It shuffles forward, slowly at first, but suddenly begins to glow a little with a brownish aura. Suddenly, a burst of energy erupts around Shroomish, some strange type of Earth Power that the rocky 'mon has suddenly summoned up. Shroomish flinches for a moment... but seems altogether unimpressed by the attack. She faces the craggy Pokémon, ready for some more orders. It looks like there's going to be a battle here one way or another...
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:03 AM   #13
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
"Alright Shroom let's do this, Absorb it and then lock it up with a Stun Spore." I yell before taking out a Pokeball, preparing it to capture the Nosepass after my Shroomish uses Stun Spore.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:43 PM   #14
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
With a Poké Ball clenched tightly in your fist, poised for chucking, you give your Shroomish further battle orders. The little mushroom gives a short nod before charging back in. While far from as aggressive as before, with a glint of sadism in her eye, Shroomish goes in for another attack. This time, however, she simply Absorbs his life force. Using small tendrils of energy, she sucks a bit of power from Nosepass. The Rock Pokémon seems rather surprised by the attack and somewhat unnerved, but is far from crippled. Nosepass, instead, retaliates with a Tackle, pushing Shroomish off. The mushroom staggers back but keeps her composure. Almost immediately, she reacts with a burst of Stun Spore, a cloud of yellow powder erupting from her plume as she regains her footing. Nosepass takes a big whiff, and immediately locks up. It seems to be quite severely paralyzed! Struggling to move, it attempts to Harden itself in a defensive tactic, only barely managing to stiffen itself further to increase its defense.

As planned, in its weakened and paralyzed state, you chuck the Poké Ball. The button makes contact and triggers the mechanism, causing it to burst open. For a moment, Nosepass is bathed in a red light, but the light immediately breaks. The ball latches shut again and falls ineffectually to the ground, failing to even attempt to capture the Nosepass. It appears that this is not in fact a wild Pokémon, but that of a trainer! Nosepass, though seems rather unhappy by this attempt, though it struggles to show it in its current state.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:38 PM   #15
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Ticked off by the failed capture I yell out to my pokemon "Seems the shit has an owner, let's teach it not run off, Focus Punch it right in the eye then Absorb him again"

Desiring to take things into my own hands I look around for something I might be able to kill off the Nosepass with myself.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:45 PM   #16
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Glancing around in the immediate vicinity in search of an item with which to take the situation in your own hands, you give your Pokémon orders to finish off the Nosepass. Shroomish tacitly moves forward, once again tightening her Focus as the Nosepass continues to shuffle around. However, this time, Nosepass is not taken by surprise, instead, shuffling back up to Shroomish for another Tackle. Though it is somewhat half hearted, it is a fairly effective tactic as it breaks her focus before she can release a Punch, or kick or whatever. Shroomish stumbles, her attack failing, but she manages to keep her composure. She is not discouraged, and maintains her ground as she shuffles forward. She immediately segues into another attack. She pulls forth another chunk of glowing green energy and manages to Absorb another bit of life force from the rock. Nosepass looks rather displeased and begins to totter, but it doesn't lose its bearings quite yet, keeping itself stable long enough to pump out another attack of its own. It releases a wave of Earth Power once again, the brownish wave erupting from underneath Shroomish, but Shroomish shrugging the attack off again.

Without the immediate distraction of the round, you are able to spot a length of metal, some kind of pipe or bar. It's not quite in arm's reach, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to grab it without arousing Nosepass's suspicion. However, it's hard to say what kind of damage it could do, or if you would be able to pick it up and wield it effectively...
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:09 PM   #17
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
"well I guess that'll do" I say before going to pick up the object, testing its weight in my hands.

Looking back I yell to my Shroomish "Absorb and then Stun Spore it"
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 08:09 PM   #18
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Deciding to ignore the potential risk of the angered Nosepass, you shuffle over to the heavy metal, finding it to be a scrap piece of metallic pipe. You test its weight, finding it to be a little on the heavy side, though its hollowness does mean it might not pack as much wallop as you might have hoped. However, for the time being, your Shroomish is still on the front lines, battling the rocky Pokémon. She leads with another Absorb, draining even more life force from the target. In its current state, it seems to sag a little (though it's hard to notice due to its rather hard form). It seems to instinctively Harden its body in reaction, though it doesn't do much to deter the special-based Absorb. Feeling the battle continuing to swing even further in her favor, Shroomish attempts to capitalize on this advantage with another Stun Spore... but in its already paralyzed state, it doesn't do anything much to the disabled rock Pokémon. Instead, it seems to just topple forward with a hard thump of rock against metal, looking like it can't take any more punishment.

Shroomish leveled up!

The technician from before, clearly hearing the thud, comes up to you, looking rather happy at the victory.

"Oh, nice!" he comments before giving you a look, glancing at the pipe in your hand "Uh, best put that down son, you'll hurt yourself."

A few moments later, Yoshi reappears, still looking a little concerned.

"Well that helped," he explains, reviewing a chart on a clipboard, "but there's still something a little deeper in messing with the current... I know this was already a big ask, but would you mind helping us look to see if another Pokémon got itself tangled in the wires? We've been having trouble with that from time to time and we could really use the help of a trainer to coax them out..."
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:13 PM   #19
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Not quite as happy as my now seemingly more vibrant shroom I frown as the time for my revenge on the Nosepass passes, frowning I notice the technician has come up to me, seemingly rather happy with the situation until he sees that I'm holding the pipe.

No longer having anything fun to do with the pipe I comply with putting it back, spotting the pushy guy named Yoshi has shown up and sigh as he walks up to me.

In response to Yoshi's request I say "Yeah sure whatever, although you should know that Nosepass from earlier belonged to someone, damn thing didn't take well to a pokeball earlier".

I motion to my Shroomish to follow along.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 08:32 AM   #20
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
"Oh, uh, I guess we'll deal with it then... Thanks." Yoshi replies as you and your Shroomish go deeper into the lighthouse's inner works.

You enter into a room that appears to be a dynamo of some sort, a loud, spinning machine wrapped in a tangle of wires and cords. The dynamo seems to be shuddering and moving somewhat erratically, surely due to the interference of whatever Pokémon is tangled in the machine. You approach, looking for any notable signs of a Pokémon.

It doesn't take you long to find your target, as there are a number of sparks that are flying from a bunch of wires just to your right. You see that some of the rubber casing has been stripped and electricity is sparking, arcing and generally leaking from the exposed wires. As you near, you see the wires rustle and shake. There is clearly something tangled up inside, fighting against the connections. There is a hole in the cascade of wires that you can just barely see through. In the gap, you pick out a pair of round, metallic objects, linked together and spinning... they seem like gears, though that would be relatively out of place in a facility as modern as this. Perhaps that's the Pokémon? Its attention is occupied otherwise and it would likely need to be distracted to keep it from fraying the wires any further and putting you in grave danger of a fatal electric shock (or at least an inconvenient one for Shroomish).
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Wild Future > Johto > Olivewood Ocean


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.