Slash (C) vs Miror (A)
3v3
Doubles
Equilevel 1
Rapid-Fire
489034621830217320137210321730213782032913021737 Hr DQ
Switch = KO
Lawn Arena

Slash made me make like half these stats so if I'm missing something just ask about it/tell me.

Squads up!

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:18 PM   #2
Slash
Poison Jam

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Smaugleaf: Serperior Lv 1 (M)
Hidden Power Ground
Sig: Special Training/Type Change: The Desolation of Smaugleaf
Smaugleaf is now a Grass/Fire type. He may now use Fire Pledge, Lava Plume, and Magma Storm. He may use any of his Grass moves in a Fire-typed form, them taking on the Fire type instead of their standard typing (such as Flaming Magical Leaf, although there is no true flame, just Fire energy). However, this power comes at a price. He loses his resistance to Electric moves, as well as the moves Iron Tail, Gastro Acid, Grassy Terrain, Mirror Coat, and Aerial Ace.

Vinyl Scratch: Ponyta Lv 1 (F) [white w/ two-tone blue mane]
Hidden Power Grass
Sig: Special Training: DJ PON-3
Vinyl can use Boomburst, Snarl, Chatter, Disarming Voice and Hyper Voice, with off-type energies to use Snarl, Disarming Voice, and Chatter thrice per battle each. If ordered, she can do any of these moves in a Hot variation, causing them to take on the Fire type instead of their standard typing. All the aforementioned moves, plus her Round technique, are so overcharged with the wub wubs of dubstep, the resulting vibrations have a 30% chance to cause the foe to become paralysed. As this is neither electrical nor Body Slam-style paralysis, no Pokemon carries an immunity to this paralysis.

Korra: Smeargle Lv 1 (M)
Sketched moves (12/22): Roost, Hyper Beam, Focus Energy, Explosion, Confide, Safeguard, Tri Attack, Barrier, Spite, Focus Blast, Dynamic Punch, Memento
Earth (4/5): Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Ancient Power, Stone Edge
Fire (4/5): Flamethrower, Sacred Fire, Lava Plume, Eruption
Water (2/5): Bubble Beam, Avalanche,
Air (4/5): Aeroblast, Twister, Sky Attack, Defog
Special Training: Avatar State
Korra may Sketch 5 extra moves of each of these four categories: Flying, Fire, Water/Ice, Ground/Rock. She also gains use of a Hidden Power of each of the specified types. She can use her moves as though she carried those types, such as using Freeze-Dry as though she were an Ice-type, using the remote forms of Rock moves that Rock-types can use, using Roost as a Flying-type can etc. This does not mean she has unlimited STAB with such moves, however, her type energies still being granted by the number of moves of each type, although she does carry some extra energy of these types.

Dunstan: Bunnelby Lv 1 (M)
Hidden Power Fire
Sig: Special Training: Sandstone
Dunstan can be ordered to use any of his Rock moves in a "Sandstone" variation. Instead of using rocks, he creates the constructs out of earth and uses energy to shape them (and, where applicable, replacing Rock energy with Ground energy). These moves take on the Ground type instead of the Rock type when used as such. This allows him to, for example, raise a Sandstone Rock Tomb in an arena devoid of rocks, or throw a SandStone Edge that takes on a Ground typing. However, these, while solid, are not as sturdy as actual Rock,. So, for example, a Sandstone Rock Tomb would be easier to break through, a SandStone Edge would have a slightly harder time breaking through panes or obstructions, etc. All other attributes, such as damage, energy cost, size, etc, are identical to their unaltered counterparts. As a side effect of this, he also is able to shift his Hyper Beam to become Ground-typed instead of Normal-typed if ordered so, by the same process. He also has learned Stealth Rock and Power Gem from this training, but has lost access to Surf and U-turn.

Tornami: Marill Lv 1 (M) [shiny]
Hidden Power Ground
Sig: Special Training: Aquatic Orb
Tornami moulds good typeless energy into an orb construct of energy that hardens into the solid physical shape of a teardrop. This orb carries an empathic bond with him, and will usually hover around within 6 feet of him, but he can control its movements at will with little focus. He has a mental link with the orb, similar to a Substitute, and thus can use its sensory abilities to target foes it can "sense" but he cannot see. However, as there's no way for eye contact, things like Leer, Confuse Ray, and Hypnosis, when used on the orb, will not affect him unless he is hit as well. While active, he can be ordered to use the orb to perform Water-and Ice-typed attacks. Beams and gushes of water will be able to shoot from the orb's surface (including being able to use moves that require an outside source of water or ice as though they were present, including using moves like Surf at full potential), and the solidified energy orb will also be able to be used for physical attacks, able to be swung and manipulated as desired, although more intricate movements will cost more energy. The orb can be destroyed if dealt heavy or more damage within two rounds, or if hit with a move such as Rock Smash or Brick Break, that specifically is good at smashing things.

P'Li: Charmeleon Lv 1 (F)
Hidden Power Grass
Sig: Special Attack: Combustion Blast (Flying)
P'Li compresses Flying energy into a thin beam, and shoots it out of her forehead, at her third eye chakra. When this hits the foe, the super-compressed energy creates a small but powerful explosion, dealing considerable damage. The concussive force also has a 20% chance of causing flinching, and due to the force of the blast, will almost certainly cause significant knockback, with even the likes of an Aggron being knocked back a foot or two. This costs considerable Flying energy, and her usage of this move is limited by her natural Flying energy reserves. Due to her innate familiarity with this technique, she has more control over the beam than an Alakazam has over its Psybeam, able to control its path with her mind with little effort and focus.

Here's a squad. No time to chat
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:23 PM   #3
Miror
Marsh Badge

Stropo: Level 1 Male Slugma

Kuphus: Level 1 Male Accelgor
Hidden Power: Rock

Vin: Level 1 Genderless Lunatone
Hidden Power: Fighting
Signature Move: Special Training - Ebbs and Flows
Vin has gained access to the Ice moves Powder Snow and Freeze-Dry, the latter being preformed as if used by an Ice type. Being a lunar body, Vin has control over the tides and has also gained access to Surf. It has the energy for two uses of the move, which take no penalty to their power when used out of the water.

Hexxus: Level 1 Female Sliggoo
Hidden Power: Fire

Tother: Level 1 Male Rhydon
Hidden Power: Flying

Shakri: Level 1 Male Piloswine
Hidden Power: Fairy
Signature Move: Special Attack - Diamond Tusks (IC)
Shakri charges down the opponent and tears at them viciously with his tusks, causing major damage for equivalent energy. In realistic, this attack can cause lacerations, severity up to the ref's discretion.

Vin and Kuphus, you're up.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:26 PM   #4
Slash
Poison Jam

Korra and Smaugleaf, come on out!

Sorry for typespam

Smaugleaf, Magma Storm on Kuphus, then Giga Drain Vin
Korra, Sketch both.
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.
Leader of the "Stop Screwing Over Smeargle" Brigade

ASB
Spoiler: show
Art by Kairne
ASB
[URL="http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4387"]
Daisy Art:

Battlecuts courtesy of DaisyInari

Random stuffs:

Old 09-25-2015, 11:30 PM   #5
Miror
Marsh Badge

No worries, I'll just return it with my own c:

Vin, Light Screen followed by Stone Edge on Smaugleaf.

Kuphus, ST Agility out of the way of the Magma Storm, followed by a Sludge Bomb on Smaugleaf.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:13 AM   #6
Snorby
Snackin'

Round 1

(So it was decided we're using 4/6. Fun stuff!)

The two trainers, one a Vulcan-Vampire-Mormon hybrid, the other a bear-loving fellow who's constantly thinking of sigs, enter this lovely Lawn Arena. They, with knowing nods, toss a pair of Poke Balls into the air apiece, and out pops: Smaugleaf the Serperior, Korra the Smeargle, Vin the Lunatone, and Kuphus the Accelgor. Fun stuff! Let's jump right in, huh?

Smaugleaf starts us off by conjuring up a lovely attack normally only known by the Legendary Pokemon Heatran: Magma Storm! This'll be pretty nea- oh. Kuphus just SUPERSANICSPED away from it. Disappointing. Meanwhile, Vin sets up a neat little pane of light to block special blows, while Korra jots down mental notes, figuring out how the attack Smaugleaf just used works.

Korra learned Magma Storm!

Smaugleaf, turning toward Vin, unleashes tendrils of grassy energy with a shriek of bloodlust. The tendrils careen toward Vin, but crash into the screen infront of the Lunatone harmlessly. Korra, once again, dutifully records this move into her memory banks.

Korra learned Giga Drain!

With Slash's side having used up all their moves, Vin and Kuphus glance at each other, then smirk sadistically. They turn toward Smaugleaf, who can only watch in horror as he is pelted by a barrage of stones, followed by a volley of globs of sludge. Smaugleaf shivers, and looks pale. Perhaps he's been poisoned?

Smaugleaf is already almost into the final third of health. He's poisoned, and used quite a bit of energy this round. He'll be able to go for two, though he's gonna be the most winded one here.

Korra took no damage, good for two and the freshest of the whole lot

Vin and Kuphus both avoided damage. Both will be good for two, with Kuphus being the fresher of Miror's pokemon. Kuphus has a little less than half Poison energy left.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:19 AM   #7
Miror
Marsh Badge

Kuphus, Water Shuriken Smaugleaf, followed by Acid Spray.

Vin, Freeze-Dry Smaugleaf after the Shuriken and follow with Ancient Power.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:24 AM   #8
Slash
Poison Jam

Korra, Sketch the Freeze-Dry and the Water Shuriken
Smaugleaf, Pursuit Lunatone
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
Daisy Art:

Random stuffs:

Old 09-26-2015, 12:33 AM   #9
Snorby
Snackin'

Kuphus kicks off the round by creating several small Shuriken-like Water constructs and hurling them at Smaugleaf, who squeals in pain from the blow. Vin, following suit, releases a mass of cold air to assault Smaugleaf. The poor Serperior, looking pained, cloaks itself in dark energy and charges forward, straight toward Vin. All the while, Korra has been learning her adversary's attacks.

Korra learned Water Shuriken!

Korra learned Freeze-Dry!

Smaugleaf smashes through the screen and into Vin, who winces from the blow, but the Lunatone and his partner in crime retaliate swiftly; Kuphus begins by hocking up a glob of acid, which burns Smaugleaf, causing the poor Serperior to cry out in pain, and, finally unable to handle the assault, the Serperior keels over.

Smaugleaf is unable to battle! Slash, your final Pokemon and orders, please!

Kora remains good for two, and has still taken no damage.

Kuphus is out of poison, would probably like a break sooner rather than later.

Vin took a light hit and had his screen shattered, but is still doing alright. Enjoyed the one mover and will be fresh next round.

Korra's learned moves:
Magma Storm
Giga Drain
Water Shuriken
Freeze-Dry

Old 09-26-2015, 12:40 AM   #10
Slash
Poison Jam

Vinyl, come on out. Secret Power on Kuphus. Then Bide
Korra, Sketch both. And if you happen to see a Struggle Bug (totally not a hint), Sketch that, too, burning my three-mover
Quote:

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
Daisy Art:

Random stuffs:

Old 09-26-2015, 12:50 AM   #11
Miror
Marsh Badge

I have taken your totally not a hint

Kuphus, Struggle Bug to push Vinyl back.

Vin, Ancient Power Vinyl quick as you can.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:31 AM   #12
Snorby
Snackin'

So, out pops a Pony. Fun stuff. it kicks off the round by rushing toward Kuphus, who's taken off guard by a pony to the face, who injects some secret energies into him. No status effects occur, surprisingly. Naturally, Korra has copied this move for future use as well.

Korra has learned Secret Power!

Kuphus responds by pushing Vinyl away from him with a wall of BOOG N-ER-G, and Korra sketches that as well.

Korra has learned Struggle Bug!

Vinyl then begins to glow red, and Korra- wait for it- SKETCHES THAT TOO! I know, I'm shocked too you guys.

Korra learned Bide!

Vin, who's not even giving a fuck right now, finishes off the round with a lovely slew of rock energy assaulting Vinyl. Fun stuff.

Korra might like a break now I guess. Still undamaged.

Both Kuphus and Vin fresh and undamaged.

Vinyl is Biding.

Old 09-26-2015, 01:37 AM   #13
Miror
Marsh Badge

Kuphus, Baton Pass to Stropo.

Vin, Cosmic Power because you can.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:39 AM   #14
Slash
Poison Jam

Korra, Sketch the Baton Pass, then use Roost in its energy restore variant that only Flying-types (and you) can use.

Vinyl... just keep on keeping on?
Quote:

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
Daisy Art:

Random stuffs:

Old 09-26-2015, 01:47 AM   #15
Snorby
Snackin'

Heh. I just noticed. We have Vin and Vinyl on the field.

Heh.

Anyway, Kuphus decides to get the fuck out of dodge and makes a glowy baton of energy and hands it off to Stropo, who has no hands to take it in. He's a lava slug ffs. Whatever. Meanwhile, Korra sketches this, and Vin does his OUTER SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEE thing and buffs his defenses. That's fun.

Korra learned Baton Pass!

After that, Korra settles down to roost like a little birdie and gets some energy back, while Vinyl is now able to actually do things again! Cool!

Nobody took damage, everybody's fresh, Kuphus is in the ball, Stropo's on the field, Korra gained some energy. Capiche?

Old 09-26-2015, 01:50 AM   #16
Slash
Poison Jam

Vinyl, Chatter on the Slugma
Korra, Sketch it
Vinyl, then just, I dunno, Round on Slugma
Korra, if perchance you see a Psychic happen, Sketch it
Quote:

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
Daisy Art:

Random stuffs:

Old 09-26-2015, 02:02 AM   #17
Miror
Marsh Badge

Vin, after the Chatter, spin Vinyl with a Psychic.

Stropo, also after the Chatter, Ancient Power x2 on Vinyl.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:35 PM   #18
Snorby
Snackin'

So Vinyl, finally done being useless and all, starts to babble incoherently. Apparently this is much more useful, because both Stropo and Vin wait for it to happen, with Stropo seemingly unconfused by this (though it does cause him some pain!) while Korra jots it down.

Korra learned Chatter!

now that the Chatter has happened, Miror's whole damn team springs into action. Vin decides to unleash a Psychic onto Vinyl, which Korra also makes mental note of. Simultaneously Stropo throws some RAWKS at the pretty pony and makes him sad. Fun stuff!

Korra learned Psychic!

Stropo throws more RAWKS, gets a nifty boost to errything, and then Vinyl is sad. He reflects his sadness is a ballad that makes Stropo's ears want to die. Neat-O!

Vinyl took all of teh damages, being not far from critical by now. Vin's still pretty fresh, though he's not looking all that fantastic in terms of overall energy, while the others are all good for two. Stropo took some damage but is still doing okay there.

Learned moves for Korra:
Magma Storm
Giga Drain
Water Shuriken
Freeze-Dry
Secret Power
Struggle Bug
Bide
Baton Pass
Chatter
Psychic

Old 09-26-2015, 04:40 PM   #19
Miror
Marsh Badge

Vin, Surf on Vinyl. If she goes down, send a Hidden Power Korra's way, otherwise, another Ancient Power on Vinyl.

Stropo, Lava Plume Korra followed by Flamethrower.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:45 PM   #20
Slash
Poison Jam

Vinyl, Snarl at Vin, twice.
Korra, Memento on Slugma
Quote:

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
Daisy Art:

Random stuffs:

Old 09-26-2015, 04:52 PM   #21
Snorby
Snackin'

Vin, quick to act, conjures up a massive Surf wave, sending it rolling toward Vinyl. The Ponyta snarls in fury, dark energy flying from its mouth and assaulting the Lunatone, and even paralyzing it, but Vin stands strong, and the Ponyta falls under the force of the waves.

Vinyl is unable to battle!

Stropo is conjuring up some hot lava to bathe Korra in, but Korra has other ideas. She screams madly and flips Stropo off, before falling unconscious, having thrown the match away.

Korra is unable to battle! Miror, Vin, Kuphus, and Stropo are the winners!

Miror gains 3 KOs and 6 TP
Slash gains 3 TP
Snorby gains 7.5 SP

Korra learns:
Magma Storm
Giga Drain
Water Shuriken
Freeze-Dry
Secret Power
Struggle Bug
Bide
Baton Pass
Chatter
Psychic

Enjoy the spoils, fellas.

Old 09-26-2015, 04:56 PM   #22
Miror
Marsh Badge

Yay levels

Thanks for the match Slash, hope you have fun with the new moves lol
Old 09-27-2015, 09:43 AM   #23
Slash
Poison Jam

new moves are always fun, and I made a serious dent in my shopping list here. Thanks, guys.

Plus I got levels on the three Pokemon I had to drop an evo level and so restored them to their evo glory quickly. It's always a nice feeling
Quote:

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
Daisy Art:

Random stuffs: