rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:26 PM   #52
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
Junpei: Level 3 Male Quilava
Hidden Power: Grass
Quilava (Fire): Quilava are the middle of the road speed and agility wise in the evolutionary family. They can control whether their dorsal flames are ignited at any one time. When not ignited, they take less damage from water attacks, as there is no flame for the water to hit. However, they cannot use any fire attacks if their fire is not ignited. Igniting gives them their normal weakness to water and allows them to provide illumination and burn foes if there is prolonged contact. It also allows them to use fire attacks. Igniting does not count as a move, and happens automatically when the Pokémon is ordered a fire attack. However, de-igniting counts as a move. They will automatically de-ignite if they fall asleep. As starter Pokémon, their Fire-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of the Magmar and Slugma lines). If a Fire Pokémon has an exposed flame somewhere on its body, it will take a small amount of extra damage if liquid water hits the flame. Otherwise, Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except in the case of the Magmar and Slugma lines, who will take damage the longer they are in the water).
[Ground]: Ground-type Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 0.75x the usual damage from Electric-type attacks. If a Ground-type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire). Ground types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water. Ground-type Pokémon are more adept at manipulating outdoor and 'natural' environments than other Pokémon and will spend less energy using Dig, Earthquake etc. They typically have slightly more Rock energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
Type Change: Fire/Ground
Cyndaquil is now considered Fire/Ground with all of the weaknesses and resistances of the type. Due to his time training in the desert he has learned sand tomb, earth power, bulldoze, and mud bomb. The blue hair on his back is now the same complexity as sand, so he can hide better in sandy environments. Cyndaquil will feel more enthusiastic in hot and sandy environments, however, he will feel unenthusiastic in rainy and wet environments. Despite the look of his hands, he is an excellent digger like any other ground type. He has lost the use of the moves thrash, focus punch, smokescreen, double edge, and inferno. As a Typlosion he loses the use of solarbeam and giga impact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Lawn Mower-Level 3 Genderless Rotom-Mow
Rotom [Cut Forme] (Electric/Grass): In this Forme, Rotom has possessed a lawnmower, having bonded with its electric motor. This Forme is just slightly slower than Fan Rotom, but can equal or overcome its speeds on the ground. While it can levitate, it prefers to travel along the ground, where it can use its wheels to build high speeds. Like the Fan Forme, it has a wide turning radius, even at low speeds, but it can accelerate to high speeds in a very short time. When levitating, it is unable to build or maintain this speed and cannot levitate higher than five feet. In this Forme, it charges its attacks from the hopper in the back, releasing them from its toothy mouth. This allows it to generate energy attacks from a protected point, but will leave it vulnerable for a short time when firing the attack. Attacks that hit the inner portion of the appliance will deal slightly more damage than normal. In this Forme alone, Rotom is capable of using Leaf Storm. Regardless of Forme, Rotom are inorganic and fight most enthusiastically in urban environments.
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don't bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.
[Grass]: Grass-type Pokémon live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates, and are adept at concealing themselves in areas with lots of vegetation. Grass-types enjoy both bright sun and rain and fight more enthusiastically in the day time, though they are not put off by fighting at night. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls, while excessively bright sunlight will regenerate their energy instead. Healing moves cost slightly less energy when used by Grass-types and their draining moves will heal them by a greater amount (without draining any more from the opponent) while suffering only half of the usual diminishing returns. They are immune to spore based techniques like Sleep Powder and are more adept at using such attacks themselves, creating denser concentrations of spores which are harder to disperse and more potent in their effects.
Bio:
Signature: None
Switches aplenty this round; as Roto switches out his fainted Porygon2 in favour of a fuckin lawnmower to threaten the Umbreon with deadly deadly razorblades. Those things will cut your hand off. Lawnmowers man; they're deadly. Understandably terrified of the whole spinning blades of death thing; Silent decides that his Umbreon has had enough for now and should be conserved for later in the match; recalling her (seriously named it after the fuckin dog from Persona 3 and fucked up the gender good fuckin job) in favour another canine Pokémon; Junpei the Quilava. Believe it or don't folks, but this has certainly tipped the odds in Silent's favour this round... Or it would have, if not for Roto exploiting the time taken to switch to form some illusory copies around the field; all spread around Junpei, who has never been the brightest bulb in the box. Picking a copy at random, he lights himself aflame and charges at the one to his west... Only to dive straight through it; giving plenty of time for the real Lawn Mower to jolt him for no damage due to his type change and quickly retreat to his Pokéball, safe and sound! Replaced by THE FUCKIN MOON YEAH

No damage exchanged. Roto to order. Lunatone vs. Quilava YEAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Son_of_Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:53 PM   #53
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Maintain distance for now as you shoot a Stone Edge, then follow up with a Rock Slide
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

Old 02-12-2016, 07:09 PM   #54
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Approach as you Mud Bomb him twice.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
SilentReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:39 PM   #55
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:
Moon-Level 3 Genderless Lunatone
Lunatone (Rock/Psychic): Lunatone levitate by default and are considered to be inorganic. They are familiar with the Ice type. They fight more enthusiastically at night and can see in the dark. They also radiate a constant faint glow that is likened to moonlight. Pokémon in close proximity to them can use moves which require moonlight, regardless of location, as can Lunatone themselves. Using a move, they can cause their eyes to glow with an eerie red light which will intimidate most Pokémon.
[Rock]: Rock-type Pokémon generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to physical hits and projectiles. They are difficult to burn or poison and prefer hot environments to cold ones. Most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. They are adept at controlling rocks and will use less energy than other Pokémon when using Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock etc. to manipulate the arena. They have slightly more Ground energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching and have higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This telepathy does not work on Dark typed Pokémon.
Bio:
Hidden Power: Default
Signature: None
Moon; perhaps the least creative name for a Pokémon since the grand BIRD vs BIRD2 Talonflame mirror match in the Pokébowl enters the field to mediocre reception. And I say this as someone who really likes Lunatone. Really? Moon? Internet? Lawn Mower? Roto you're shit at naming things.

Eh better than animu weeb names I guess. You're still shit though.

Things I learned in this round: Quilava was able to learn the Focus Punch TM in Gen 3/4. Approaches/maintain distance rounds are boring. I don't have a B+ or A grade yet. Ref evals were announced too quietly. People I ref for don't have enough respect for me. Mocking must therefore intensify.

FUCK YOU ALL YOU'RE ALL TERRIBLE

FUKKEN MTG IS ABOVE ME

FUKKEN CONNOR LEFT AND KEPT HIS A+

FUKKEN SNEAZEBAG IS ABOVE ME

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FUKKEN GM

FUKKEN KUSH IS AN A GRADE

KUSH

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

Evals were bullshit is what I'm saying here.

Meanwhile, in the realm of things you actually care about in terms of this match, Junpei is sizing up his new lunar foe and cautiously stepping towards it while the space rock (sadly not a gay one to our knowledge) slooooooooowly floats backwards while picking up rocks from the ground with telepathic nonsense. This is very exciting as you can see. Either way, the sharp stones circle the Lunatone before it launches them quickly; faster than the Quilava had anticipated. His attempt to close the distance while charging a move guarantees a brutal hit here, and if this were realistic, he'd be slightly lacerated. But it's not because slappy. Speaking of brutal hits though, the damage is well and truly evened out by Junpei, who word vomits like he's been hanging around Chidori pre-character development and spews an obnoxious globule of mud into the Lunatone's face. I mean it's not like it'll do anything for its accuracy because A) its eyes are off to the side and B) Psychic type SC, but hey. Mud. It's offensive. And hurts. Somehow.

Fuck it.

Offended by the globule and trying to keep its foe as far away as possible, Moon becomes a shitty sci-fi drama film starring Sam Rockwell. And when that doesn't work, it Slides Sam Rockwell straight into the Quilava's face; following up by throwing more copies of Sam Rockwell down to impede his progress. Rockwell after Rockwell after Rockwell. Um... Spoiler warning I guess? Might have fucked that one up a bit. Junpei takes the bruises to the face like a champ, but with no Spring of Life to rejuvenate him, he comes away with a bruised head. That said, Junpei is thick-headed enough that this is hardly a problem and he vaults over the Rockwells in order to blast Moon with yet more mud. All this mud-slinging and yet it still has a BAFTA. Revolting.

Junpei holds a solid lead, but both are within their first thirds and good for two!
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 02-18-2016, 05:56 PM   #56
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

More unoriginal Mud bombs, and a taste of your Hidden Power, Junpei.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 02-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #57
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Psychic to pop through those Mud Bombs. Earthquake twice
Squad Summary

Old 02-20-2016, 05:40 PM   #58
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

That Moon joke was incredibly under-appreciated and you boys should be ashamed. This is why I'm not an A-grade. This is the only reason. Never mind my occasionally tenuous grasp of certain shitty moves.

Gonna confirm that three there Roto?
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 02-23-2016, 04:24 AM   #59
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Do I haaaaaaaaaave to?

(Yeah)
Squad Summary

Old 02-25-2016, 04:20 AM   #60
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Good boy. Pat pat.

Shame you're about to completely waste this three because you forgot what arena you're in.

Sucks for you.

You're bad.

And you should feel bad.

This is all because you don't know how to name things.

We have a three mover folks; so prepare yourself if you're vulnerable to seizures; because fuck if I know how to describe anything Lunatone does other than "its eyes flash". Those might be my most used words in reffings tbh. Depressing. Either way, as Junpei continues his quest to become the ultimate baseball star by pitching mighty bomb after bomb, Moon's eyes flash; allowing him to focus and create what is effectively a Psychic shield against the move - detonating the blobs in midair and causing some mild splashback against the two Pokémon. Fortunately for Junpei, none of it lands on his face to impede accuracy, but it's still disheartening for him. But his fire only burns hotter as he unleashes his secret technique! His Hidden technique so to speak. Believe it (or don't), but a Grass-typed mass of balls is suddenly flung Moon's way, who is futilely trying to force the ground to shake; his eyes flashing wildly in an attempt to create seismic activity; but the ground here is too stable! Rock moves, due to the SC are fairly ok, plus Lunatone's natural Psychic properties will help with that, but moving the ground is simply too much! Moon takes the hit from the grass energy orbs, but his attempts to retaliate are just worthless.

Moon is hovering above the mid, and Junpei has a great lead. However, both Pokémon are now really starting to sweat and could do with a breather, especially Moon. Junpei is out of Grass energy and Moon is 3/4 through its Ground. Roto, you have one three mover remaining.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 02-26-2016, 08:38 PM   #61
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Literally the most retarded person on the planet ayyy fucking lmao. Maybe I should think about my orders before posting them.

But that's lame. Robot, go get em. Bulldoze, then DC Earthquake
Squad Summary

Old 02-27-2016, 05:06 AM   #62
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Mud Bomb twice, after the bulldoze, cause originality.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad

Last edited by SilentReaper; 02-27-2016 at 06:44 AM.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:13 AM   #63
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Gonna ask you not to use the r-word while I'm reffing for you. Bit of a slur that annoys me particularly as someone who it could be considered applicable to, k?

I can literally hear Kush screaming what a little bitch I am for that.

Having successfully managed to do very little, a dejected and exhausted Moon is recalled to its Pokéball, being replaced by a super fighting robot! MEGA- Oh wait just a Golurk

Quote:
Robot-Level 4 Uplevel Genderless Golurk
Golurk (Ground/Ghost): Golurk are inorganic. Though slow and robotic, they are quite heavy and bulky for their size, allowing them to deal slightly more damage from physical attacks. Despite being very large and extremely heavy, Golurk have the astounding and mysterious ability to fly at high speeds through the air, though this can burn energy very swiftly. They are permanently solid and cannot change in to the other states for extended periods, though they can become ethereal for a few seconds to lessen damage from attacks.
[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects, impossible to poison and immune to telekinetic-based Psychic moves if not in the solid state (though will still take damage from Psychic moves regardless of state). Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to evade physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).
[Ground]: Ground-type Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 0.75x the usual damage from Electric-type attacks. If a Ground-type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire). Ground types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water. Ground-type Pokémon are more adept at manipulating outdoor and 'natural' environments than other Pokémon and will spend less energy using Dig, Earthquake etc. They typically have slightly more Rock energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
Bio: A homs robot ironically names Robot, his job was to automatically collect and refine ether cylinders for the people of Colony 6. While no one is sure as to how Robot got his sentience, he did, and soon he left, no exactly impressed with continuing the same routine here. Learning to use his ability to use ether, Robot was able to defend for himself as he traveled through space because he's a fucking giant death robot. Why Robot chose to stay in our world, no one knows that as well.
Signature Move: Ether Punch[Typeless]
Robot gathers ether around his fist, slamming it into the opponent with a powerful punch. If the target is organic, this attack deals major damage and replenishes energy equal to half the damage dealt. While the attack itself doesn't use energy, it contributes towards exhaustion as if he used a Major energy move. This attack as no effect against Pokemon not considered organic. This move may only be used twice.
And of course its name is just Robot because creativity is really really hard. Well at least you're consistent. As the giant robot crashes onto the ground, it shakes a little. His considerable weight is not amplified with his own geokinetic abilities from being a Ground type though, due to this being an indoor arena. Thus the Bulldoze attempt is slightly weakened, allowing Junpei to stand his ground and launch a mud ball volley back at his foe. Robot responds by going ethereal to protect himself and allowing the mud to pass through to evade damage and preventing his vision from being obscured! This allows him to easily crash forward and PUNCH JUNPEI RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN FACE WITH MASSIVE GROUND POWER OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH; flattening the canine who can only respond with a second Mud Bomb; too quick for Robot to attempt flickering ethereal again. However, the bomb only detonates against his chest plate; sending him a couple of steps back and not impairing his sight. There's a little splashback for Junpei as a result but nothing he can't handle.

Junpei now definitely needs a break, and is below the health midpoint. Robot took a good blow but is more than ok.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-06-2016, 12:17 PM   #64
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Didn't even know he switched, oops.

Koro, back out. Chuck a Shadow ball his way as you retreat. Dark Pulse the Robot for more delicious type spam.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 03-06-2016, 12:37 PM   #65
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Drain Punch him right out of the gate, then Superpower
Squad Summary

Old 03-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #66
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
Didn't even know he switched, oops.
jesus christ

Well, one switch begets another as Quilava is replaced with Umbreon once more. Now that Silent actually DOES know roto's whole roster for this battle, will it become evident that he's shown his hand too early? Or can he maintain momentum even in the face of type advantage? Well, coverage will certainly help with that and Robot the Golurk has a considerable amount of it. Like Fighting coverage! And as Koromaru takes the place of the rekt Junpei, he feels the full force of a Fighting fist that saps his life force in this fracas. Fuck. The Umbreon reels from the blow and rolls across the power plant floor, but finds it within himself to launch a Shadow Ball right back at his spectral golem foe, who takes the blow head-on. He may regret blowing his draining move load so early though, given how he was practically at full health.

Looking to follow up on his titanic blow however, Robot charges forward, pounding the ground with each step. Koromaru is light on his feet, sure, but as he charges up his most vicious inner thoughts (obligatory jab about how Silent's sig has caused this move to cost heavy energy for considerable damage good job) and looses them, Robot slams into him, refusing to flinch and be afraid of the tiny baby puppy. With all of Robot's considerable strength, the Umbreon is absolutely shattered by the blow, but manages to get back on his toes regardless, somehow... Robot is clearly suffering from his offensive push though, currently resting on one knee...

Robot is just into the second third and out of Fighting energy. He could do with a bit of a break soon, though he's in the middle of Superpower exhaustion. Koromaru has reached the final third and is halfway through his Ghost. He's good for two as well.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-08-2016, 05:53 AM   #67
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Lawn mower you're back out again. Double Team, then Discharge
Squad Summary

Old 03-08-2016, 08:03 AM   #68
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Flamethrower, moving your head from left to right to pop all the clones. Ice Beamx2 afterwards. Three.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 03-10-2016, 07:52 AM   #69
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

A predictable switch puts us back in the position we were a few rounds ago: Rotom vs. Umbreon. I half expect a switch to Quilava next round.

As the... lawn mower (GOD DAMN IT ROTO GET ACTUAL NAMES YOU FUCK) returns to the field, Koromaru groans at the sight of this, realising we've come full circle. Except this time he's in a much weaker position... Perhaps that's troublesome. But maybe not, since for giving up LITERALLY ALL DEFENSIVE OPTIONS JESUS CHRIST, he did get some additional typespam. Woo. You gave up the thing Umbreon is best at: defensive play for this shit.

I am disgusted.

As Lawn Mower multiplies himself several times; generating four clones that spread out around the Umbreon, Koromaru casts Agilao, though he's attempting to use it as Maragion. I forget, does Koro get multi-target spells in Persona 3? Thus, he slowly begins to rotate his beam of flame, immediately taking out one clones, but as he moves his face to the right while Lawn Mower charges up his next attack, he gets inordinately lucky, striking the real Mower and dissipating the remaining clones at the expense of using significantly more energy to maintain the attack. The Umbreon pants a little but having used so much energy in a single move though, leaving him wide open for Mower to discharge all over him.

Uhhh... Should I rephrase that? Something feels off.

Nah it's probably fine.

The Rotom gets lucky itself now though, managing to easily lock up the muscles of the panting pupper with an electrical paralysis that causes his legs to spasm uncontrollably. I promise it's not just rabies. However, he does manage to get off a single Ice Beam that cools down the mower from his unfortunate brush with Flamethrower...

Koro needs a bit of a breather and is facing electrical paralysis. He's into the final third and is out of Fire and halfway through his Ice. Mower is into the second third but fine for energy. Reaper maintains his three.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-12-2016, 11:43 PM   #70
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Returning Koro.

Junpei, come on out and go for a Lava Plume, followed by a flamthrower.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 03-16-2016, 12:02 AM   #71
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Sucker Punch the lava plume, then Confuse Ray before they ever get the chance to attack again
Squad Summary

Old 03-18-2016, 06:55 PM   #72
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Ha. Called it. Anyone expecting a Golurk switch next round? Taking all bets.

It's back to Junpei the Quilava, because fuck me if either side can face the stark reality of a type disadvantage. This match is now dedicated to all of you who say Switch = KO is boring. This is not a more exciting alternative. Lawn Mower is right into the thick of the action; levitating his cord up as if to start spinning his blades and totally run over a hedgehog. Been there my man, I have been there. Understandably "oh shit" at the very thought, Junpei becomes very wary, stopping his lava discharge and leaving him wide open to a dark fist that thwacks him in the nose. Rightfully angered, the Quilava launches his mighty Flamethrower at the same time as Confuse Ray goes off; interrupting it mid-attack and getting away with partial damage, though Junpei is considerably confuzzled! Unfortunately for the Rotom, he gets a hideous burn as a last "fuck you" from the rodent.

Mower is below the mid, burned, 1/2 through Dark and 1/3 through Ghost. Junpei is into the final third and confused.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-24-2016, 10:24 AM   #73
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

Make a mockery of Josh while using Leaf Storm, then give them a nice Shadow Ball
Squad Summary

Old 03-24-2016, 08:22 PM   #74
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Well damn.

Take the leaf storm. Quick attack to dodge the shadow ball and strike, followed by two up close Heat Waves while he is tired. three.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 03-26-2016, 04:04 PM   #75
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:
Make a mockery of Josh while using Leaf Storm, then give them a nice Shadow Ball
All according to keikaku

Having finally stopped fannying about with all these switching hijinks, and with a confused opponent at his absolute mercy, Roto drops his biggest attack; the deadly Leaf Storm; a mighty cyclone of Grass energy that rips the Quilava's health apart, though the leafy projectiles that batter him bring him back to his senses for sure, and leave the lawn mower wide open from exhausation! He desperately charges a Shadow Ball, hoping to finish this one, but Junpei is too Quick, ducking under the ghostly orb and smacking into the side of the poltergeist and ruining his day. Seizing his advantage, he goes to finish him off with a double spray of Heat Wave, combining with burn damage to leave Lawn Mower a smouldering heap!

Lawn Mower is unable to battle!

Next Pokémon and orders from Roto!

Junpei is exhausted post-three and below the energy mid. Still holding on in that final third though! Reaper is out of three movers.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL