4 vs. 4
Doubles
Equiall 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
Strict 48 Hour DQ
New Bark Town
Spoiler: show
Battles here take place in the lush and verdant scenery of New Bark Town. While buildings surround the otherwise rural village, Pokemon are unable to enter them, and can only use them at most as cover from incoming attacks. Buildings may, however, be scaled by the more dextrous of climbers to offer vantage point. The ground here is rich and fertile, and the calming breeze which flows throughout the arena will reduce the effectiveness of intimidation and anger inducing attacks. To the East lies a relatively deep body of water, although for the sake of overseeing battles, Pokemon will not be able to move too far from the shore, with rock formations blocking their path into deeper waters. As always, within reason, if one of the batters mentions positioning of an object, the battler is considered to be correct unless it contradicts a previous statement.
Fairly straight forward! Do you two mind me using Reed energy system, or would you rather I just stuck with Kush Standard since you're both relatively new to everything? Either way, squads in!

Allons-y!
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:45 PM   #2
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Standard please. I wouldn't mind trying it out when I'm more experienced though. Will squad up shortly
Old 09-14-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gannicus the Pawniard (lvl 1 male)

Gannicus was one of the founding members of my squads PokeGladiator club along with Spartacus, Crixus and Naevia. They spend a lot of time training together and teaching each other new ways fight. One day Gannicus was walking through the forest near our training camp when all of a sudden he was ambushed by a gang of renegade machop. Gannicus done his best to hold them off but he was at a severe type disadvantage and was soon overcome by the onslaught. Luckily Spartacus had also been out walking and upon hearing the attack rushed to his aid, but it was too late, gannicus was unconscious his blades broken and bent, barely breathing. Spartacus quickly teleported himself and gannicus back to the camp. Myself and the other pokegladiators were shocked to see what had happened as we quickly came up with a plan to heal Gannicus. We had to work fast working together Crixus and Sparatcus combined there strength to unleash a flamethrower and a heal pulse! As the moves strike Gannicus there is an explosion of bright light. As the light fades I quickly rushed over to Gannicus and to my amazement his wounds were healed and his blades were giving off a bright light. After a couple of hours Gannicus woke up feeling completely fresh and ready to train, sensing that his recent experience might just be beneficial in the long run.
Special resistance: Mystical Reinforcement
When Gannicus was healed some of the mystical energy from heal pulse was imbued into his blades. This energy not only gives off a fainted glow but actually reduces the effects of fighting type moves. Gannicus is now only 2× weak to fighting type moves but has lost his resistance to ghost and dark moves now taking neutral damage, due to the mystic energy being susceptible to these types. He also losses access to the moves shadow claw, foul play, spite, snatch and mean look and these moves seem to be disrupted by his new ability

Crixus the Monferno (lvl 2 male)

Crixus was one of the founding members of my squads PokeGladiator club along with Spartacus, Gannicus and Naevia. They spend a lot of time training together and teaching each other new ways fight. Crixus has always been interested in learning new techniques to help him take down his opponents, using old tomes he would study the techniques used by actual gladiators to further develop his own abilities. One day he was reading about the retiarius gladiators and came up with an amazing new technique.
Special technique: Searing snare
Using considerable fire energy, Crixus creates a large net which he then hurls at his opponent. The net only deals moderate damage on impact but due to its fiery composition may cause severe burns to any enemy caught in the trap. Crixus is very accurate with his net and is able to hit most targets within 15ft. When caught in the net pokemon will become entangled and experience reduced mobility and flying type pokemon may be forced to the ground, depending on size and how entangled they are. The net is is quite strong and is resistant to cutting and Fire moves while being weak to water type moves. After two rounds, the strength of the net will begin to weaken, making it easier to destroy. It is also vulnerable to repeated energy assaults.

Rapidshot the Froakie (lvl 1 Male)
Rapidshot was part of a pokemon crime gang that I took down in lumiouse city. Rapidshot’s job was retrieval, using his extremely fast techniques he would dash in and out, stealing the loot before anyone even noticed he was there. This worked well until he came up against the likes of me. Setting up some valuable bait I waited for him to show up. Sure enough it didn’t take long for him to show up. I promptly setup a trick room and while the poor frog was in disbelieve, I was able to capture him. Deciding his speedy skills could be put to better use we worked on further developing his skills for use in battle.
Special Training:Fast and Furious
Rapidshot is the master of speed and has acquired some new moves to better suit his title. Rapidshot now knows pursuit, bullet punch and aqua jet, having the ability to use bullet punch 3 times. Rapidshot’s priority moves are 25% stronger but require 25% more energy. He loses access to the moves waterfall, rockslide, hydropump, blizzard and dig because he thinks these moves are too slow and will also refuse to learn giga impact or hyperbeam as a greninja.

Dreamshade the baltoy (lvl 1)

Dreamshade was the mastermind behind the pokemon crime gang I took down in lumiouse city. Dreamshade is quite the devious pokemon and managed to cause quite the stir within lumiouse city before I managed to take it down. Dreamshade would plan out the heists and coordinate rapidshot’s and jadephantom’s movements. Dreamshade is very good at persuading other pokemon to do what it wants and this ability is what made it so hard to take down. The only way I managed to take dreamshade down was by an all-out battle of wits! I managed to confuse it by tricking it with the age old question, ‘what came first the pokemon or the egg?’. Dreamshade was so confused that it didn’t even notice when I tossed my pokeball at it, finally taking down the crime gang. I still let dreamshade use her ability during battle from time to time, because there is no point letting such an amazing talent go to waste.
Special Technique: Mindbend
Using solid psychic type energy Dreamshade casts her mind out towards the opponent. Dreamshade then manipulates the opponent's mind into neglecting their trainer’s orders. This move has no effect on psychic and dark type pokemon and is more effective when a pokemon is tired. This move also has a 20% chance of leaving the opponent confused due to the mysterious nature of the move. This move requires a lot of concentration and can be disrupted and may only be used on the same pokemon 2 times, and a maximum of 3 times a battle. Dreamshade has forgotten how to use power split, guard split, power swap and substitute because it has learnt a better trick and refuses to use self-destruct or explosion because that would be a waste of its mental capabilities.

Astireitr the skorupi (lvl 1 female)

Astireitr was the Queen of a horde of skorupi that i helped Ulfrveurr to defeat. She was commanding her minions to steal the mystical golden flowers from some shiny flabebe in order to take the power for herself. Astireitr devoured the flowers and they had a strange effect on her. The mystical properties of the flower somehow fused with her toxins changing there composition.
Special Training:Queens Decree
Due to the mystical power of the flower infusing with her toxins, Astireitr's poison attacks now 2× effective against fighting type pokemon. This does not stack however (a grass/fighting type will still only take 2× damage). Although her poison attacks now required 1.2× more energy and she has forgotten the moves swordsdance and aerial ace.

Jadephantom the phantump (lvl 1 female)

Jadephantom was part of a pokemon crime gang that I took down in lumiouse city. Jadephantom’s role was to infiltrate and incapacitate. She would go ethereal in order to phase through the walls. Once inside she would locate any guards and knock them out using her special knock out gas, clearing the way for rapidshot to make the grab. The only problem was she didn’t realise that her gas didn’t affect inorganic pokemon. I however had already come to that conclusion and decided to use it to my advantage. Borrowing a metang from the local police, I posed as a guard and waited to make my move. When she showed up I faced her with the metang who managed to pin her down while she was still try to figure out why her gas wasn’t working. I quickly pulled out a pokeball and captured her, putting an end to her reign of terror. We continued testing her gas and trying to find a way to get it to effect inorganics but were unable to, although we did discover something else.
Special technique: ShadowGas
Using significant ghost type energy, Jadephantom expels a gas version of herself and sends it at the foe. The gas phantom is quite life like as it flies towards the opponent possibly causing then to attack it instead of jade, out of confusion. On contact the gas will enter the will cause the opponent to fall asleep immediately, although this will only last a short while (maximum 2 rounds depending on fatigue). This move cannot effect inorganic pokemon and does not deal any damage. In the process of perfecting this move jadephantom forgot how to use doubleteam, substitute, will o wisp and spite.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #4
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

Galumph: Level 3 Male Dunsparce (Uplevel)
Special Training: Air Attacks
Due to his strengthened wings, Galumph may now use Razor Wind and Gust. In addition, he has slightly increased flying-type energy, meaning that he now has as much off-type flying-type energy as any non-normal typed Pokémon would have. However, due to his focus on his wings and lack of focus on the rest of his body, Galumph can no longer use Take Down or Rollout.

Gateau: Level 2 Female Pinsir (Pinsirite attached)
No Sig

Elve: Level 2 Female Sandshrew
Special Attack: Energy Lasers
Elve can now use a new move: Magnetic Beam. To use Magnetic Beam, Elve sends significant electric energy to send tendrils of energy into the ground, disrupting a small section of the earth’s magnetic field. This allows solar wind to fly through the gap, crashing down to earth in the form of a red and blue beam. This beam is about five feet wide. Despite looking as powerful as a Hyper Beam, Magnetic Beam only deals significant electric-type damage. Elve has enough electric-type energy to use Magnetic Beam twice per match. However, Elve will now never use Fury Cutter, Fury Swipes, or Chip Away, because they are too chaotic and not in sync with the movements of the earth. She also will not use Seismic Toss because she knows the true nature of seismic activity, and Seismic Toss is a misnomer.

Level 2 Female Vulpix
No Sig

Beelz: Level 2 Male Duskull
Special Training: Lord of the Flies (Bug)
Beelz has changed during his time trapped in the rotting head of the pig. He now understands much more about the nature of insects. He is now considered familiar with the bug type. He can use Signal Beam, Bug Buzz, and Bug Bite. Due to his mastery of bug moves, his Infestation has a higher chance to distract the opposing Pokémon. In addition, he has a permanent swarm of pestilent insects surrounding him. The constant buzzing and nipping at any Pokémon close to Beelz gives him a flinching aura similar to that of Yanma. However, in order to maintain this aura, Beelz tries not to go places his swarms cannot. As such, he can stay inside solids no longer than any other Ghost Pokémon, and may not go through thick walls. Also, the buzzing of the insects makes it much easier for Pokémon with sensitive hearing to locate Beelz while he is invisible. If Beelz takes decent or more fire-typed damage in one round, the swarm is burnt away. This means that Beelz’s mobility is no longer hindered by the swarm, but it also means that the swarm no longer provides it benefits. The swarm will slowly reform, and returns on the third round after it is burnt away. In addition, he can no longer use Façade, Round, Secret Power, or Icy Wind.

Mapley: Level 1 Male Abra
Special Training: Understanding
Mapley now has a 15% chance every round to understand. When this happens, there is a 1/3 chance of a negative understanding and a 2/3 chance of a positive understanding. If a negative understanding happens, then Mapley will be overcome with fear. If he is using an attack when this happens, he will have a high chance to fail to complete the attack. His attack and special attack are both decreased by 15% (or whatever a ‘normal’ amount is). As long as these penalties last, Mapley will be easier to scare, and will find it harder to focus on Psychic-typed attacks. If a positive understanding happens, Mapley will instantly lose solid typeless energy. This energy loss does not contribute to tiredness at all. Mapley’s attack and special attack will both rise by 15% (or whatever a ‘normal’ amount is), and he will fight much more enthusiastically as long as these boosts last. He will be harder to scare or confuse, and will find it much easier to focus on Psychic-type moves.
ShuckTsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 12:11 PM   #5
Connor
Conqueror

Shuck you need to send your first two Pokemon out.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:19 PM   #6
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

damn. I knew that. really. I promise. I actually had one planned already.
Also forgot this was doubles.

Mapley, Vulpix.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:57 PM   #7
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Excellent, let's get the old pokemon crime gang back together! Dreamshade and Rapidshot lets steal Victory!

Dreamshade trap vulpix in a rock tomb, then blast it with an earthpower.

Rapid shot start By giving yourself and Dreamshade some cover by laying down a smokescreen. Then if Vulpix is out of her tomb, hit it with a scald, if it's still trapped just use it on Mapley

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 09-16-2015 at 06:08 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:31 PM   #8
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

I spent so long trying to figure out what a scale was, and then I realised it was probably a typo, searched it on Veekun, and realised it was Scald.

Mapley, Shadow Ball then Energy Ball at Baltoy, using your psychic abilities to sense his location.

Vulpix, Double Team. Then, use skull bash towards Baltoy, regardless of whether or not you're trapped.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:56 PM   #9
Connor
Conqueror

The tranquil surroundings of New Bark Town signal the beginning of many a thing. While the wind dances through the lush grass playfully, the blades shifting and the dew glistening like diamonds scattered amongst a forest of green, the water's edge gently laps at the shore. The crystalline depths had seen many things during their time, none the least the making of champions ... and the breaking dreams of those not to be. This almost hallowed ground stands testament to the determination of many fledgling battlers, each of them taking their journeys in stride and breaking out into the freer world. Today, however, it marks the site of a battle. Both relative newcomers, the two figures take their respective positions, brandishing twin orbs in either hand. With a nod of respect and courtesies observed, they send their Poke Balls hurtling into the air, the battle begun.

Climbing high into the air, the capsules soon reach their peak, the four orbs splitting at the seam. For a brief moment, the surroundings are drowned in a crackling crimson light, the trainers shielding their eyes while the glare gradually dies. As it does, four figures are left standing against one another. Mapley is left sat on the ground, the Abra using his extrasensory perception to instantly note the positions of the other battlers on the field, his partner giving a low, demure growl as an attempt to intimidate her foes. Rapidshot simply snickers back at her, while Dreamshade remains unperturbed, the Baltoy gently spinning in place while hovering in the air.

Locking onto his target, Dreamshade wastes no time in going about his plans, the Baltoy intensifying the speed of his spinning. With a loud cry, he hammers his body down into the ground, a distant rumbling echoing throughout the battlefield. Sheer plates of rock erupt out of the ground around Vulpix and leave her trapped within, her pitiful mewls escaping her throat as she realises that she can't use her intended attack within the confined spaces of the earthen tomb. Standing to the side of his partner, Rapidshot opens his mouth wide, spewing a thickened black smoke into the surrounding area. Though the spread isn't much, it engulfs and hides both himself and Dreamshade ... but this doesn't matter to Mapley. Reaching out with his psychic perception, the Abra quickly locks onto the position of his intended target, holding his clawed hands out in front of him and creating a whirling sphere of darkened purple energy. With a loud cry, he sends it surging through the air, and Dreamshade shrieks loudly as the orb connects with him, leaving him shuddering in pain.

Grunting, Dreamshade takes a moment to recover from the reeling blast, the Baltoy focusing on going on the offensive against his opponents. With a loud grunt, he leaves himself clad in a brown tectonic aura, slamming into the ground and channeling the energies in a fine stream towards Vulpix. The Fire type shrieks as the ground below her abruptly rushes upwards to meet her, a mixture of energy and dirt slamming into the underside of her body. The forces cause the Rock Tomb to be split apart easily, but this only leaves her a worthy target for Rapidshot. Living to his name, the Froakie opens his mouth wide, spewing a scalding stream of raging water into the face of the Fire type. Hissing indignant, she lowers her head, charging hurriedly across the ground with a shining cap of whitened energies forming over her skull. With a sickening crunch, she barrels headlong into Dreamshade, the Baltoy sent spinning through the air ... but his trials aren't finished there. Having gone seemingly unnoticed, Mapley creates a pulsing sphere of dark verdant energy, launching it through the air and grinning wide as it bursts over the body of Dreamshade, the Baltoy left clearly quite beaten up.

Dreamshade is plugging well through the second third already, but remains fresh enough, as is Rapidshot - who went untouched.

Mapley went untouched and remains pretty fresh, Ghost and Grass at roughly half. Vulpix is likewise fresh, but is into the second third, with a fair lead over Dreamshade.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:27 PM   #10
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

Mapley, Ice Punch at Baltoy then send a Shock Wave Rapidshot's way. Replace either with an evasive Teleport if you see a dark- or ghost-typed attack coming you way.

Vulpix, Double Team, then Skull Bash at Baltoy. Keep your ears open.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:06 PM   #11
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dream shade bulldoze Mapley out of the ice punch, then give it a taste of signal beam as you put some distance between you and vulpix.

Rapidshot, use a Magic!surf to wash away Vulpix and her clones, then try to hit her from the side with another Magic!surf as she attempts to use skullbash
Old 09-19-2015, 06:43 PM   #12
Connor
Conqueror

Grunting, Mapley realises that the time to act is now, the Abra forcing himself upwards unsteadily onto his feet. Turning towards Dreamshade, he curls his claws into a makeshift fist, channeling a fine cyan energy over the surface of the appendage. With a small grunt, he rushes forwards, his intentions clear, and Vulpix cheers him on as she begins to dart across the surface of the ground with determined strides. In her wake, numerous afterimages of herself stand to attention, but her face becomes one of pure horror as she realises what is about to happen. Her warbling cry of warning does little to prevent Mapley charging forwards, and without warning, the ground beneath the Abra is sent heaving. He trips forwards, his chin connecting with the ground with a sickening crunch, and Vulpix whines as her own body is beset by tectonic energies, her clones vanishing into nothing. Chuckling to the side even as he weathers the blow, Rapidshot gathers a roaring wave of tinged blue energy, riding the construct and bringing it crashing down over the body of Vulpix, the spread of the conjured wave not quite enough to strike at Mapley as well, the Froakie ending up positioned to the side of the Fire type.

Grumbling as he picks himself up from the ground, Mapley turns his attentions elsewhere, turning backwards to face Rapidshot. The Froakie grimaces as he realises his foe is focusing on him, and his expression only intensifies as blue bolts of electricity hurriedly meld together to form a crackling sphere between the claws of the Abra. Unable to respond, Rapidshot is beset by a hail of small sparks as the orb erupts, and the Froakie winces as his body shudders in reaction to the pain. Dreamshade, looking to immediately avenge his partner, creates a buzzing sphere of intense crimson energies, and with a dull cry, the sphere breaks. A thin beam of buzzing energies extends forth from the Baltoy, slamming into the back of Mapley and sending the Abra staggering forwards, a disgruntled cry rising from his throat in the process. Hissing, Vulpix lowers her head once again, clearly aiming to tackle Dreamshade for a second time, but the Fire type is again stopped in her tracks. Conjuring a second roaring wave, Rapidshot brings it crashing into her side, sending the two Pokemon tumbling away from their partners, two distinct battles beginning to form.

Rapidshot is plugging through his second third, while Dreamshade went untouched this round. Both good for two. Dreamshade has half his Bug remaining.

Mapley is about tied with Rapidshot right now, while Vulpix took a total beating this round, tumbling well into her final third. Vulpix remains pretty fresh, while Mapley had a forced breather and is likewise quite peppy. Good bit of Electric left in the tanks.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #13
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dreamshade go for a dc earthquake on vulpix, make sure you spin fast so she can't get a direct look at your eyes! Then change direction and gyro ball Mapley!

Rapidshot, Aqua jet vulpix! If she is still standing use another, if she is out go for a pursuit on Mapley!
Old 09-20-2015, 09:28 PM   #14
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

Vulpix, Reflect Barrier. Move it as necessary to block attacks. After that, fire a Dark Pulse at Dreamshade when it's safe to do so. Keep an eye on Rapidshot.

Mapley, Foul Play Dreamshade when it comes at you, then Signal Beam it if it's still standing. Otherwise, send another Shockwave at Rapidshot.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:34 AM   #15
Connor
Conqueror

Determined to see his foe fall, Dreamshade eyes up the figure of Vulpix, the Baltoy beginning to spin rapidly in place as he spreads a high pitched energy across the surface of his body. Watching on, Rapidshot grins, determined to aid his partner in finishing their foe. Leaping into the air, the Froakie becomes embroiled in a surging aura of water, hurtling through the air with an unimaginable speed and barreling into Vulpix. Yowling as she reels away from the attack, the small fox hisses as her tails spread through the air, pink energies flowing into the space before her as Dreamshade goes rumbling through the air. Just before he comes within striking distance, a thickened pane of pulsing energy stands before Vulpix, and Dreamshade grunts as he crashes against the pane, unable to break through and seeing his momentum killed. Grumbling, he hovers back through the air, turning his attention to Mapley as Rapidshot once again surges through the air, the Froakie stopped as easily as his partner before, though the screen hanging in the air now looks like anything would break through.

His target having changed, Dreamshade rapidly spins in place like before, only this time his small arms cause two flickering spheres of dull silver energy to whine into existence. As he continues to spin in place, the orbs create a shining ring around his body, and with a triumphant cry, he rushes towards Mapley, the intention evident. The Abra has other ideas. Shifting his body to take on a stalwart stance, he allows his foe to come crashing into him, the Abra swinging upwards with his arms cloaked in blackened energies at the moment of impact. Though sent tumbling backwards, Mapley manages to successfully reverse a good portion of the momentum of the attack, and Dreamshade is left whining in agony as he retreats. His moment of peace is quickly disturbed though, Vulpix growling as her tails flicker with a familiar blackened aura. Barking into the air, the fox sends wave upon wave of the foul substance lashing into the body of Dreamshade, the breaking attack leaving the Baltoy hanging on by a thread. Grunting at the sight, Mapley levels a single clawed finger at the Baltoy, a crimson aura igniting along the length of the protruding digit. Then, with a single crack of a whip, the beam extends forth and into the body of Dreamshade, the Baltoy crumpling under the impact.

Dreamshade is unable to battle! TheKnightsFury, your next Pokemon please.

Rapidshot went untouched, but a low energy round leaves him good for two.

Vulpix good for two, Psychic and Dark at half, but she's into critical. Mapley fell a bit behind Rapidshot this round, likewise good for two with Dark at half.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:50 AM   #16
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sending in Gannicus the pawniard!

Rapidshot, magic surf to take out vulpix. If it's still standing Aqua jet to finish it, if it's out, take on Mapley with an icebeam.

Gannicus use dark pulse on Mapley, followed by a night slash!
Old 09-22-2015, 11:28 AM   #17
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

Vulpix, quickly! use a Flare Blitz to quickly slam in to Gannicus, then if you're still conscious, Flamethrower him.

Mapley, Energy Ball Rapidshot, then Fire Punch Gannicus.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:55 AM   #18
Connor
Conqueror

Dreamshade having fallen, his battered body is recalled to his Poke Ball, replaced by the determined figure of Gannicus. Flashing his blades with an obvious intent, he turns his attentions immediately towards Mapley, but his opponents have other ideas. Yelping, Vulpix trots along the ground, her body beginning to become bathed in flame ... but Rapidshot is too quick for her. Gathering a churning wave of water, he surges over her body, the small vulpine groaning as she is swept away, her body going entirely limp.

Vulpix is unable to battle! ShuckTsubo, we need a new Pokemon from you.

His partner passed out on the ground, Mapley grunts, bringing his clawed fingers together to begin charging a faint green sphere. Not wanting his partner to suffer the attack, Gannicus allows a thickened aura of black energy to engulf his entire body, the small Pawniard sending the foul substance pulsing out towards Mapley. With a startled shock, the Abra is engulfed by the roiling waves, each breaking against his body with vicious potency. Staggered, the concentration over his attack is broken, the energies fading abruptly, and Rapidshot uses the moments opportunity to strike his foe. Opening his mouth wide, he sends a whining triad of jagged cyan beams into the chest of his foe, and Mapley hisses with indignant tones as he instead turns towards Gannicus. The Pawniard is the swifter assailant, rushing across the ground with one of his bladed arms cloaked in night. Drawing a slashing blow down the right shoulder of his foe, he leaves Mapley wincing, but the Abra stands his ground. Flicking his wrist, his right fist ignites with flame, and a swinging uppercut is delivered to the body of his foe, Gannicus sent stumbling back with a cry of pain despite the wincing of Mapley as his fist makes contact with the bladed body of his foe.

Mapley into his final third now, but the interrupted move leaves him fresh.

Gannicus is likewise pretty peppy, about tied with Rapidshot health wise and moving through the first third. Rapidshot starting to show signs of tiring.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:58 AM   #19
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

Galumph, let's go. Shock Wave Rapidshot, then Drill Run Gannicus.
Mapley, Fire Punch Gannicus again, then Drain Punch.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:12 AM   #20
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gannicus match mapleys firepunch with a night slash, then use suckerpunch to stop that drainpunch!

Rapidshot, simply take the shockwave and then put galumph in a rocktomb!
Old 09-28-2015, 11:24 AM   #21
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

Noooooooooo.....

Could you maybe please delete your orders until the sixth so Connor can keep his bonus?
Old 09-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #22
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I asked on Skype, as long as he has his TA it's fine
Old 09-28-2015, 06:31 PM   #23
ShuckTsubo
Boulder Badge

I was there for that conversation. I just have no brain. Derp.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:14 PM   #24
Connor
Conqueror

With Vulpix having fallen, Galumph is called to replace the Fire type, the Dunsparce yawning as he gingerly hovers over the ground, grunting as he touches down. Staring towards his newest foe, he wears a small grin as his entire form sparks into life with a surging blue aura. Small arcs of electricity dance across the ground as the attack grows in strength, before a bellowing cry sees it abruptly rupture, the energy bounding across the ground. Blinking, Rapidshot is quickly beset, and he shudders in agony as the attack surges through his body, but he stands strong. Raising his hands high into the air, he grunts as he brings them crashing down, sending small tremors through the ground.

Moments later, shear rocks burst from the ground around Galumph, leaving him trapped within an earthen tomb. As this unfolds, Mapley staggers to his feet, rushing forwards with the intention of meeting Gannicus in combat. The Pawniard sneers before igniting his right arm with a blackened aura, the foul energies clearly marking his intent. As Mapley thrusts a flame cloaked fist through the air, Gannicus brings his arm raking down the shoulder of the Abra, causing both to stagger back - but Mapley looks much worse the wear. Hissing, the Abra attempts to ignite his right fist with a pale green energy, but as he turns to attack his foe, the sharpened arm of Gannicus crashes into his gut, ending his resistance.

Mapley is unable to battle! ShuckTsubo, your final Pokemon please.

Galumph went untouched and is hanging out in his Rock Tomb.

Rapidshot nice and refreshed, with both he and Gannicus near the end of their first thirds. Gannicus good for two.

Last edited by Connor; 10-23-2015 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:53 PM   #25
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

End of final thirds? Please tell me that's a typo lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL