Dirkac (C) Vs kingothestone (A)
3v3
Singles
Slapstick
Switch=KO
Equiall1
24 HRDQ
Arena: Clay

Both of you know what you're doing. Let's get to it.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:12 AM   #2
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Christ, crys, I've known you for how long and you still don't know that there's no "f" in my username?

Old Squad Summary

UPN Mafia Global Rules & Guidelines

UPN Mafia Queue & Statistics Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoS View Post
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #3
Crys
seems theres a case aclaw

God dammit
Old 07-02-2015, 11:06 AM   #4
dirkac
uhhhhh

I dont know what im doing aaaaa

Hub, Male Level 1 Spinarak
HP: Electric

Lan, Male Level 1 Joltik
HP: Ground

Ribbon, Male Level 1 Cubchoo
HP: Ground

Enigma, Male Level 1 Trapinch
HP: Fire

Drifty, Male Level 1 Drifloon
HP: Fighting

Lucinda, Male Level 1 Pawniard
HP: Fairy
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #5
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Epimetheus

[Male Slowpoke]
[Biography]
TBA

Slowpoke (Water/Psychic): Slowpoke have a slow reaction time and will experience a short delay when affected by pain or interrupting moves. They will generally take longer than usual to implement its orders and moves around quite slowly. However, this does not make them unintelligent. They have a high resistance to moves which affect their mental state such as Supersonic or Attract. A Slowpoke will potentially evolve early if a Shellder bites its tail or head: wild Shellder may do this, or a Slowpoke's ally may do so. An enemy Shellder will never bite a Slowpoke willingly. Once the Shellder and Slowpoke are connected, they share a symbiotic bond that cannot be broken, thus, they will count as one Pokémon.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon. They have slightly more Ice-typed energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching and have higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This telepathy does not work on Dark typed Pokémon.

[Hidden Power]
Ground

---------------------------

Clotho

[Female Joltik]
[Biography]
TBA

Joltik (Bug/Electric): Joltik's extremely small size make them difficult to spot. This makes them somewhat weaker to physical attacks and makes their physical attacks somewhat less effective. Joltik, however, have the special capabilities of any other Pokémon and are extremely nimble climbers that can climb sheer surfaces, allowing for other forms of attack and evasion. Much like Ariados, they are able to travel using their String Shot, which is slightly charged with electrical energy and can do slight electrical damage on contact.
[Bug]: Bug-types can see in the dark. Most live in warm climates, though they hate fire and dislike extreme cold. Their status inducing attacks have a slight boost to their chance of inflicting statuses and the resulting statuses are slightly more potent than usual.
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don't bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.

[Hidden Power]
Water

Lupe

[Female Snorunt]
[Biography]
TBA

Snorunt (Ice): Snorunt have powerful jaws that allow them to eat ice and snow. If there is ice or snow in the arena, Snorunt may eat the ice or snow using a move, restoring good health and energy once a battle. If the snow is tainted or poisoned, it will harm them instead. Their biting attacks are 10% more effective than normal. They are adept at hiding in blizzards and can see through them easily. They can see in the dark.
[Ice]: Ice-type Pokémon are highly resistant to cold fight more enthusiastically in cold environments. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as enthusiastically. Ice-type attacks which have a secondary effect such as Icy Wind and Ice Beam are slightly more likely to have their effects triggered when used by Ice-type Pokémon, though they are often resistant to such effects themselves. Ice-types are generally sure footed and difficult to knock over. They tend to have slightly more Water energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.

[Hidden Power]
Ground

Lelantos

[Male Torchic]
[Biography]
TBA

[Hidden Power]
Grass

Dolos

[Male Sneasel]
[Biography]
TBA

Sneasel (Dark/Ice): A Sneasel can retract or extend its claws at will. When moving and trying to be stealthy, a Sneasel will retract its claws. When attacking or moving on slippery surfaces, they will be extended. Attacks made using its claws deal 1.1x more damage than usual. Sneasel are adept at hiding itself and can move completely silently. They are also very agile and adept climbers.
[Dark]: Dark-types can see in the dark. They fight more enthusiastically at night and are more effective at hiding in dark environments than other Pokémon, though light does not adversely affect them. They are immune to the damaging effects of Psychic-type energy but may still be lifted and manipulated by telekinesis. They are slightly better at tricking opponents than other Pokémon.
[Ice]: Ice-type Pokémon are highly resistant to cold fight more enthusiastically in cold environments. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as enthusiastically. Ice-type attacks which have a secondary effect such as Icy Wind and Ice Beam are slightly more likely to have their effects triggered when used by Ice-type Pokémon, though they are often resistant to such effects themselves. Ice-types are generally sure footed and difficult to knock over. They tend to have slightly more Water energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.

[Hidden Power]
Dark

Ares

[Male Mankey]
[Biography]
Ares LOVES to fight. He's super energetic and is always rearing to go.

[Hidden Power]
Psychic

Clotho, the youngest of the fates. Lock and load.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #6
dirkac
uhhhhh

Uh go Hub

Cross Poison to X-Scissor
Old 07-02-2015, 04:30 PM   #7
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

The lack of a Joltik-off makes me sad, but I'll settle for The battle of the bugs.

Start with a thunderbolt, then transition into a sucker punch to stop that x-scussor dead.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #8
dirkac
uhhhhh

Yeah I was going to do that but then I realised I really wanted to use spinarak

So a spider off instead
Old 07-02-2015, 10:39 PM   #9
Crys

> Spider off

Incredibly disappointed there isn't anything on clay that lets me sarcastically ref both getting crushed. A pity.

Round should be up soon/not 11:30/whenever i get off my ass and do it
Old 07-05-2015, 02:33 PM   #10
dirkac
uhhhhh

Yo Crys
Old 07-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #11
Crys

Wat
Old 07-06-2015, 10:12 AM   #12
Crys

Round 1: David vs Goliath Bird Eating Spider

K so since you two probably want a round I'll skip the long and shitty introductions that take like an hour to type and get right to it.

Looking down towards its tiny adversary, Hub squints. The tiny shape of a yellow spider blob looks back at it, before Hub starts laughing over shit like how tiny it is, or how an ant could one arm it. Clotho, mighty displeased over her opponent's behavior, sends a bolt of thunder right into its face to snap it back to attention. Rubbing its face from the shock, Hub clicks, then standing on its hind legs in the typical fashion seen in all those spider movies (surprisingly there are a ton), fills its forelimbs with poison, crossing down into the tiny spider. Due to the size difference, these limbs would have right out crushed most of Clotho, but she manages to squeeze free cuz she nimble like that. Seeing how the crossing technique was rather effective, the Spinarak brings its limbs into the familiar form, but before attacking it notices something up with the Joltik. Glancing down at it for but a second, Hub gets slammed out of its technique with a surprisingly powerful attack, and is in awe over how such a technique from such a tiny spider could effect it.

Clotho leads, and is fine for two. Likewise with Hub. The two are close together, pretty much right up in eachother's faces.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:43 PM   #13
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Since you're in his face, go ahead and discharge all over him. Follow up with a thunderbolt.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-07-2015, 04:45 AM   #14
dirkac
uhhhhh

Poison Jab, Sucker Punch them out of the Thunderbolt.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:24 PM   #15
dirkac
uhhhhh

Bump
Old 07-11-2015, 07:18 PM   #16
Crys

Round 2: Using up their interrupt moves this early in smh

Looking up at the big, true spider, the cutie Joltik starts to gather electric energy, preparing to discharge it all over that Spinarak, but Hub is all like "damn son you nasty" and essentially slams it into the ground with a bunch of poison energy. It pretty much just stepped on the thing. This results in Clotho skreeing, and discharging all over the Spinarak from the hit, leaving the big, green bean giant shocked and rustled. Cringing back, Hub shudders as he feels electricity course through his body, and gets the feeling that it'll be there for a bit. Seeing how effective the electricity was, Clotho regains her composure, and as she's right about to send a similar attack, Hub suddenly leaps out, smacking the Joltik out of its technique with a leg of dark energy.

The gap between them has been lessened. Both can pull a two, with Clotho fresher from the interrupted second move, and Hub suffers from paralysis.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:15 AM   #17
dirkac
uhhhhh

Go for another Poison Jab then X-Scissor.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:51 AM   #18
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Bounce up and over the poison jab and strike, then a thunderbolt

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-19-2015, 03:20 PM   #19
dirkac
uhhhhh

Know you're busy, just bumping so I don't forget either.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:44 PM   #20
dirkac
uhhhhh

Again another self-bump
Old 07-27-2015, 01:41 PM   #21
Crys

I FEEL BAD OK

I'm going home tuesday so expect stuff like wends or thurs tho.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:42 PM   #22
dirkac
uhhhhh

Hey it's s self reminder for me so I don't accidentally accept another match ok
Old 07-27-2015, 01:56 PM   #23
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

I feel like just putting a list of current matches in your summary should be okay for that.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-27-2015, 02:19 PM   #24
dirkac
uhhhhh

Well yeah but I generally forget to update my Summary until two months after I do something anyway :U

Anyway let's stop cluttering.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #25
Crys

Round 3: Clutter you might appreciate

In an attempt to poison this tiny excuse for a bug, Hub raises its leg once more, coated in a familiar, drippy purple poison, and brings it down on his foe. Or rather, he would have, if it wasn't for the fact that Clotho is sorta maybe not really as small as an amoeba, and quick af too, the little thing trotting right up to the spider, bouncing over its attack, and walking up its arm, taps it. This, for some unholy reason, causes the Spinarak to sputter and jerk around, maybe the lil' electric blur nudged a pressure point or something, hell if I know, spider anatomy wasn't a topic of interest for me back in 7th grade Life Science. Feeling pleased with herself, Clotho hops right off that big ol' spider, looking up at it with this big, cutsie, stupid grin on its face. Less than pleased, Hub retorts with a big helping of nasty, clicky spider breath, right in the little gal's face. Clotho, acting all disgusted and stuff, leads Hub to have a brief smile, with an emotion of something like "Take that, you little shit", but is suddenly moved to anger as it realizes that Clotho is entirely acting. It's doing the fake, one leg over your forehead falls and everything, what a gag. Clotho seems to think it's funny though, which is what I suppose what matters if you're the one doing it.

Now Hub, on the other spider hoof leg hand thing, is really angry, and, in a fit of rage, shows the little thing how angry it is. Lifting its upper body all incredible Hulk style, pounds on its underbelly, then brings its legs up into an arching 'X' shape. For but a moment, Clotho is in shock, and all seems to be going well for the Spinarak...until it seizes up and just sorta falls on its face. Remember the bitch that is that Discharge para from earlier? Yeah, I did too, and like how I have incredible bad luck with double Rock Slide misses, Dirkac apparently has the shittiest luck with paralysis rolls. Mmmm rolls. Speaking of those, I'm pretty hungry, and a cheddar roll from Red Lobster sounds really good right about n- oh right the round's not over. Fuck. So Clotho has another laughing fit or something, and after a bit of taunting the bigger arachnid over what a fool it is, sends a "Get well but not really" shock right into the Spinarak's body, which kinda helps. But not really. Boy, paralysis fading soon would sound real good right about now, but you know what would make this even better? If you two had some damn typespam on eachother. Make it a lot faster for all three of us.

Clotho toke a lead, and for all intents and purposes is well for two. Hub, despite taking all of the hits, is doing sorta fine. Still anyone's match. Paralysis will start fading soon or something, and Hub is fresher from the whole locked up in paralysis thing. A pity, that.

I typed up a whole long thing as a gift for being nice and waiting, don't expect something this glorious for a bit. Perfection doesn't come every single round, frens. Whenever you've got time, Kots.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL