UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #1
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Omanyte UPN PASBL: Tyoyo3131 vs. Ironthunder

Quote:
Tyoyo3131 (c) vs. Ironthunder (a)
2 vs. 2
Doubles
Equilevel 1
Switch = OK
Slapstick
72 HR DQ
Arena: Creek
Let's do this. Since it's 2 vs. 2 Doubles, I'll need you both to PM me your two Pokemon with orders, and from there Tyoyo is the first to order as the Challenger.

Allons-y!
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 03:22 PM   #2
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
PM's in, gl Toy, thanks for reffing this Connor.
__________________
Spoiler: show
Squad summary here.
TL3, 129.5 TP, 37 KOs, 3 SP
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #3
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131
Nami: Female Lv 3 Milotic
Hidden Power: Ground
No Signature Move

Jake: Male Lv 1 Lillipup
Hidden Power: ???
No Signature Move


Nami and Jake, let's go.

Jake, Hyper Voice x2.

Nami, send a Surf forward to keep anyone away from Jake. Follow with Hydro Pump on the first thing that looks like it would take a lot of damage from it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder
• Kazza the Kadabra, level 2, female (Uplevel), HP Water
• Terrance the Cubone, level 1, male, HP Grass

Kazza, Calm Mind before Psychic throwing whatever's nearest to you. If its a Dark type, swap the Psychic for a Toxic.

Terrance, lead heavy with an Earth Power into DC Earthquake on the mon closest to you. Swap the Earthquake for a Smack down if it moves vertically out of range.


The morning sun steadily trickles down through the foliage of the trees standing sentinel on either side of the picturesque Creek. The running waters gently whistle their tune into the surrounding air, but this tranquility is soon to be broken. From the brush come two figures, each clearly ready to do battle, and they nod at one another as they acknowledge each others presence. Wasting no time, each conjures two Poke Balls, sending them sailing high into the air. Moments later and four Pokemon stand to attention. On one side, an energetic Lillipup begins to run in circles, chasing his tail in vain, while an elongated Milotic careens from the waters next to him, looming over her quarry with a protective expression. On the opposite end, a Kadabra brandishes her spoons, evidently busting for a fight, while a Cubone stands near her, awkwardly glancing at the ground while pushing his skull mask into place.

Wasting no time, Nami issues a bellowing cry, the Milotic beginning to churn the waters surrounding her. Allowing her energy to flow outwards into the stream, she abruptly summons a raging torrent of water, the wave surging across the ground towards the foes before her. Blinking panicked, both attempt to dodge, but Kazza and Terrance can do little in the face of such a show of force. Shrieking as the pain wracks their bodies, Kazza is the first to react, grunting as she begins to focus inwardly. Gathering her central energies, she manages to regain an outlook on the battle, her special attack rising as her mind becomes a razor focused tool. Next to her, Terrance grumbles to himself, cloaking his bone with a virulent brown aura. Slamming it downwards into the soft ground, he watches on as a thin plume of energy snakes towards Jake, and the Lillipup yelps as he is consumed within a explosive column, his fur becoming ruffled from the impact. Yelping his disdain, he inhales sharply, before unleashing an unearthly bark. The very air trembles from the volume of the sudden retort, a flickering blue ring rushing through the air. The size of the projectile sees it slam into both Kazza and Terrance, each of them staggering backwards from the sheer impact.

With the tone having been set, Nami chuckles as she eyes the smaller of her two foes, lauding the obvious type advantage she holds. Rearing her head backwards, she allows in immeasurable force to build within her serpentine form, a distant gushing noise growing ever more desperate as the pressure builds. Then, without warning, the dams rupture. A violent stream is issued forwards from her mouth, and Terrance barely has time to register the encroaching threat before he is launched backwards, the vicious blow leaving him shrieking in agony. Clearly infuriated by the sudden assault on her partner, Kazza trembles with psionic energies, her eyes burning with an intense blue aura. Swinging her spoon through the air, she launches a rippling wave of invisible energy, the grass beneath her forced downwards as it travels forces. Still grinning, Nami is taken by surprise as the projectile breaks against her silken skin, an involuntary moan of pain escaping her throat in the process. Shaking the blow off, she watches on as Jake launches yet another sound based assault, the attack once again crashing into both opponents, but this time Terrance seeks a much more personal revenge. Charging forwards with his bone glistening a dulcet brown, he slams the weapon down into the skull of his foe, leaving Jake staggering as he recovers from the sudden brain shaking impact.

Jake and Kazza are roughly tied for health, with Nami a little ahead of them. Terrance was utterly destroyed this round, plummeting beneath the midpoint.

All parties remain pretty peppy, and Kazza is enjoying a Calm Mind boost.

Tyoyo3131 to order.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 04:29 PM   #4
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Nami, Hydro Pump x2 onto Terrance.

Jake, Shadow Ball onto Kazza. Use another Hyper Voice when and if you can.
__________________

Last edited by Toyo; 06-23-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:18 PM   #5
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Kazza, Teleport behind Jake to dodge the Shadow Ball, before socking it with a Dynamic Punch.
Terrance, Dig and stay underground for both Hydro Pumps, before hitting Jake with a Dynamic Punch.
__________________
Spoiler: show
Squad summary here.
TL3, 129.5 TP, 37 KOs, 3 SP
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:31 AM   #6
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
With the battle swinging heavily in favour of one pairing, Nami grins widely, her mouth abruptly hanging over as a guttural cry builds within her throat. Soon, it becomes evident what is about to occur, and Terrance panics. Thrusting his small hands into the ground beneath him, he forces himself underground, just as a searing torrent of water crashes above his head. Sighing with relief, he slowly digs forwards through the ground, heading towards his eventual quarry. Yelping in irritation at the sight of his partners failed attempt, Jake opens his own mouth wide, gathering the surrounding darkness and forging it into a compact sphere. The orb whines with a spectral protestation, but the Lillipup forces the energies into a further condensed form, launching it towards Kazza. The Kadabra simply grunts, vanishing in a flash of white light and reappearing some distance behind Jake.

Grunting as she realises her target is nowhere to be found, Nami remains on guard, eagerly scanning the ground for the resurfacing of Terrance. Meanwhile, Kazza grins widely as she curls her right hand into a compact fist, the appendage trembling as a whining orange energy is forcibly condensed around it. Shifting around, Jake whimpers as his eyes are filled with a sickening sight - a swinging fist brimming with rumbling energies. With an almighty explosion, Jake is thrust backwards, his limp form coming to a slow halt. Beneath the ground, Terrance finally decides to come back up and strike at his foe, but this stands as a terrible decision. Surfacing some feet away from Jake, the Cubone begins to chuckle ... before a cacophonous stream of water slams into his right side, sending him tumbling away and leaving his body entirely without strength.

Terrance is unable to battle!

Left all on her own, Kazza looks between her opponents with a grim stare, before wincing as Jake once again barks loudly into the air, a ring of energy breaking over her form and forcing her back somewhat.

Kazza is left alone, leading on Jake but trailing to Nami by some way.

Jake has enough for a weakened Shadow Ball, and he and Nami are both good for two, though Nami is feeling a bit winded. Kazza good for two, enough for another Dynamic Punch.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:20 AM   #7
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Kazza, Psychic throw the Lillipup, preferably into the creek, then do the same on Milotic, trying to throw it out of the creek.

Maybe Cubone wasn't the best idea I've had for this...
__________________
Spoiler: show
Squad summary here.
TL3, 129.5 TP, 37 KOs, 3 SP
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #8
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Nami, trap him in a Whirlpool. Ice Beam.

Jake, use Pursuit when he tries to throw you. Crunch, Aerial Ace. 3 confirmed.
__________________
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:42 PM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Disgruntled to have been left on her own, Kazza grunts as she turns her attentions back towards Jake, the Kadabra looming over the tiny Lillipup with a malicious grin. As she raises her spoon, intending fully on assaulting the Normal type with her Psychic prowess, Jake yips loudly, an amused tone in his voice. Leaping into the air, he becomes wreathed in a thickened aura of black energies, the bubble shielding him from the effects of Kazza's attempt. Gulping, the Kadabra turns tail, trying to evade, but she can do nothing to shake off the approaching Jake, who crashes headlong into his foe with a sickening crunch. Knocked backwards, Kazza groans in pain, but her woes are far from over. Off to her right, still within the creek, Nami grins as she creates a swirling vortex of water, the energy translucent but violent as it storms forwards to engulf her form.

Thrashing amidst the turbulent waters of the whirlpool, Kazza is left unable to breathe and frantic, the Kadabra whipping her spoon as best she can through the waters around her. Expending energy, she blasts the construct apart with Psychic energy, but as she touches down on the ground once again, Jake rushes forwards. Fangs encased in a foul layer of pitch energies, the Lillipup attaches himself to her left arm, pumping Kazza's body full of the threatening aura. Groaning as she feebly waves the pup away, the Kadabra is left to bear yet another assault as Nami creates a pale cyan sphere of energy. A fine mist rises from the chilled construct, before the Milotic sends a triad of jagged beams surging towards Kazza. Slamming into the chest of the Kadabra, the attack leaves a jagged piece of ice adhered to the chest of the Psychic type, and Jake only adds insult to injury as he once again goes bundling into his foe, this time wreathed in a ruddy blue aura of whining energies.

Kazza is really starting to hurt, well beneath the midpoint. She's also showing signs of tiring.

Jake and Nami could both really do with breathers now, but health wise they have huge leads, with Jake approaching the midpoint.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #10
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Nami, Hypnosis. Jake, Thunder Wave if he's not asleep; otherwise, just hang out.
__________________
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:31 PM   #11
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Because I think I'd lost this at Milotic:
Teleport behind Milotic, before slamming a close range Thunderbolt and Energy Ball into it. Three, because it don't matter.
__________________
Spoiler: show
Squad summary here.
TL3, 129.5 TP, 37 KOs, 3 SP
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:19 AM   #12
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
With the end seeming near, Kazza grimaces as her muscles burn, the accumulated damage beginning to rear its ugly head. Watching her foe with a look of amusement, Nami abruptly becomes calm, her eyes trembling with an intense blue light. As she opens her mouth, muttering nonsense, numerous rings of shivering energy begin to crawl towards Kazza, but the Kadabra pays it little heed. Disappearing in a flash of white light, she reappears just behind Nami, the gentle rushing of the creek lapping at her legs. As she chuckles to herself, she moves to assault the serpentine before her ... only to realise that she does not in fact learn Thunderbolt, an unfortunate happenstance of being of the Abra line. Grumbling to herself, Kazza's day goes from bad to worse as numerous tendrils of crackling Electric energy snake around her body, leaving her to the mercy of her duo of foes as Jake barks his laughter out.

Kazza is pretty paralysed, within the creek, and a sitting duck. Everyone is pretty fresh, and there was no damage.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:26 AM   #13
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Sit down and do nothing. I mean, there's nothing you can do, I've not done much other than fuck up in this.
__________________
Spoiler: show
Squad summary here.
TL3, 129.5 TP, 37 KOs, 3 SP
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:05 PM   #14
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Nami, Hydro Pump x2.

Jake, Giga Impact.
__________________
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:18 PM   #15
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
With Kazza seemingly giving up the fight, Nami and Jake both grin widely at each other, determined to end their foe. Opening her mouth wide, Nami begins to cry loudly into the air, a surging torrent of water soon answering her call. The thickened lance churns into the body of Kazza, forcing her backwards as she battles against the abrupt force levied against her. As the waters die, she is left barely hanging on, clearly teetering on the brink, and Jake gives a loud bark. Rushing forwards with an incredible pace for his small frame, he becomes wreathed in a raging aura of crimson energies, cloak swirling gently around him as he gathers momentum. With one final cry, he leaps through the air, crashing headlong into the body of Kazza and leaving her to fall backwards, sinking into unconsciousness.

Kazza is unable to battle! Tyoyo3131 is the winner!

Yep. This very much so came down to Pokemon selection. Very one sided.

Tyoyo3131 gains 2 KOs and 4 TP.
Ironthunder gains 2 TP.
Connor gains 5 SP.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:29 PM   #16
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Yeah. Soon as I saw Milotic, I'd basically given this up for lost.
__________________
Spoiler: show
Squad summary here.
TL3, 129.5 TP, 37 KOs, 3 SP
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:30 PM   #17
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Woo! Good match Iron, it'd probably be a lot less one sided if I didn't bring Milo. xd

Claiming KO's and TP, thanks for reffing Connor.
__________________
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.