5 vs. 5
Singles
48hr DQ
Equilevel 1
Switch=OK
Arena:
Spoiler: show

Haven:
Here in what could be considered the equivalent to a living heaven for bird pokemon one will immediately notice 5 massive metal poles a top of which appear to be rather large, black rubber bird houses. Although this would seem to be simple housing for birds looking to rest the special properties of the metal used in the poles can cause Electric attacks to veer off course over a distance, with the rubber houses being protection from any electric attacks that directly hit said poles. Additionally a pleasant sun always seems to shine here, not shining harshly enough so as to reduce the power of Water attacks but still providing all the other usual affects of Sunny Day. Additionally a wind current can be felt about 10 feet above the ground, of which seeming to provide pokemon with the ability to remain at least that high up regardless of grievances (Gravity, Smack Down, ect) should they wish to fly. The flooring is a rather pleasant lawn. Because of pokemon generally being unfamiliar with how to bend this strange realm Room moves (Magic Room, Trick Room, ect) will not function here.
Personally think methods of avoiding Gravity are cheap and broken in this kind of arena, but I'm here to referee, not provide criticism. So let's get those squads in. I want blood.

Allons-y!
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 01:58 PM   #2
Mercutio
Banned

Zelphy let's get to it.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #3
Connor
Who Knows?

He had a TA extending to the 22nd, but I've not seen him around following it. Might still be caught up with whatever caused that.
Old 06-23-2015, 02:04 PM   #4
Mercutio
Banned

Yeah I saw the TA but I'm hungry for poultry.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:31 PM   #5
Zelphon
Happy October

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Thanks to Kush and Connor for making this a thing, sorry for the wait, twas migration season for the birds you see.

Also don't whip out Zapdos too early, want to get in some battle before you lay waste to me XD

Items:
Spoiler: show

Night Stalker Token - Attached to Pendria
- The Nightstalker’s Token can be attached to Dark-type Pokémon only and greatly enhances their natural abilities. The wearer’s ability to trick the opponent is greatly increased, as is their ability to scare opposing Pokémon, regardless of intelligence or stature. In addition, the wearer’s curses are more difficult to remove and have more potent effects than they would usually. The wearer can use attacks like Sucker Punch up to twice on the same target, instead of the usual one use limit. This item causes the move Fling to deal Dark type damage if it is thrown. This token may be purchased during the week long Halloween 2014 event and may be purchased up to one time per trainer.

Pidgeotite - Attached to Janna
- This item allows Pidgeot to Mega Evolve into Mega Pidgeot when held during battle

Pendria: Honchcrow - 3 Female
Biography: Pendria is rather devious & a bit flirtatious, but she can also be a bit of a sadist when it comes to battle. She also knows when to play her cards
Signature Technique: Shadow Shriek
Using Considerable Ghost type energy Pendria lets out an ear splitting noise that deals Good Ghost type damage and potentially interrupting the targets current move (same chance as Snarl). Upon completing this move she immediately recalls into her ball. Pendria can't use any other move the turn she uses this technique.
HP: Steel

Archer: Skarmory - 3 Male
Biography:I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those talons will never hold anything. So as I pray, unlimited blade works.
Signature Technique: Infinite Bladeworks
Tapping into the horde of blades his feathers have produced Archer uses Significant Steel energy to summon a vision of twisting gears in the sky and countless blades littering the ground, this image arousing the fighting spirit within Archer boosting his slashing/cutting moves by 10% as well giving them a Crush Claws like effect (with the same chance to apply said affect as said move) for 5 rounds. This effect will repeat itself whenever an Ally is sent out, giving them same boost but only for 3 rounds. This technique can be dispelled by Foresight, although the buffs still remain on those already affected.

Garduin: Archeops - 3 Male
Biography: Always willing to jump into the fray Garduin is a ferocious combatant and one hell of a sadist, to reflect this in battle he has mastered the art of engagement.
Signature Attack: Blood Lust
Using Heavy Fighting energy Garduin's body immediately becomes consumed in a frantic and wild looking red energy before he then unleashes a quick leaping tackle and then presides to unleashing a flurry of bites and scratches that all add up to Considerable Fighting type damage, in addition to this he receives a 20% boost to his physical attacks a small boost to his agility for 3 rounds. He may only use this technique once.

Pierce: Talonflame - 3 Male
Biography: Pierce does not take kindly to typespam & neither does the great phoenix god who watches over him
Signature Technique: Retribution
Whenever a supereffective move is used against Pierce the user of said move will take Light typeless damage for each amount of supereffectivenes. In other words, moves that deal 2x damage to Pierce will see the user of said move take Light, and moves that do 3x damage will take Moderate. Pierce will expend energy equivalent to how much this sig dealt in damage but the energy cost will not contribute to exhaustion.
HP: Water

Janna: Pidgeot - 3 Female
Biography: Born from a tear shed by the almighty bird Jesus when he witnessed a tragic battle between Fey and Barbarians, Janna embodies the the steel, fey magic and brute power that clashed in that fateful day. This combined with her divinely granted wind powers make her a force to fear on the fields of battle.
Special Training: Winds of Battle
Janna can infuse Fairy, Fighting, or Steel energy into her wind attacks, in addition to this she is capable of summoning said attacks remotely, effectively allowing her to control where they come. She has two Twisters worth of offtype energy for each new type. She can no longer use Wing Attack, Rage, Bide or Feint Attack

PEEKO: Wingull - 3 Male
Biography: This is the legend of PEEKO~ A legendary bird is his~ he once was a companion, to a man surfed the sea~ they laughed and played, filled with glee~ But one day all could be heard was a dreadful "scree"~ Indeed the man had fallen ill, a deadly sickness in dead~ so young PEEKO flew off to see if medicine could be found~ He went to town but only found reason to frown~ The poor PEEKO flew across sea to baring sea~ Hoping to find the medicine that would let him and man be happy~ but as he flew a storm came and knocked him into the surf~ and so one would think this legend would die, but no no indeed~ the spirit of the storm came~ Lugia was his name~ Come to tears by the sight of the poor PEEKO, the guardian of the see blessed the bird with a new life and so he rose~ the great PEEKO came to be with a wingspan far and wide~ the mighty bird was larger, but he never felt smaller...for he knew the old man's life...was no longer.
Signature Trait: HELL YEAH, PEEKO~
PEEKO is now the size and weight of Aerodactyle, thusly making him a much larger target, but with that said attacks performed with his wings now deal 20% extra damage, while using 20% extra energy to perform, because he doesn't want to change from the bird his companion loved, PEEKO will never evolve.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:51 PM   #6
Mercutio
Banned

Items

Birdkeeper's Token (10 SP): The Birdkeeper's Token signifies freedom of thought and movement that transcends the art of the possible. It can be attached to Flying type pokémon and greatly enhances their natural abilities. They will be significantly faster and more agile than their peers in whatever their usual mode of transportation is, able to travel further and with more precision and dexterity than others without expending much more energy. At ref's discretion, they will be more able to dodge attacks and harder to evade when using their own. This token may be purchased during the week long Easter event and may be purchased up to one time per trainer.

Firebreather’s Token (10 SP): The Firebreather’s Token burns brightly with the dazzling light of liberty and freedom. It can be attached to Fire-type Pokémon only and greatly enhances their offensive abilities. The wearer’s Fire-type moves will burn hotter than usual and cause small amounts of splash damage as they erupt upon the target, the violent explosions spreading shock and awe in the immediate area. Fire-type moves which have a secondary effect such as burning or item destruction are twice as likely to have the effect triggered when used by the wearer, these effects also being slightly more potent. This item causes the move Fling to deal Fire-type damage if it is thrown. This token may be purchased during the week long Independence Day event and may be purchased up to one time per trainer.

Level Two

Osiceca, the uplevel genderless Zapdos; Osiceca, pronounced oh-shee-chay-chah, is named in the traditions of its people. The word means 'storm', and this is an apt description of Osiceca's qualities. Majestic and proud, Osiceca is capable of hurling tremendous bolts of lightning that split the heavens and sizzle the very earth itself. Terrible and fearsome, its startling agility and bounteous grace leave all those witness to it cowering in fearful awe. Of course, the battle to capture it was brilliantly intense and fraught with terrible danger. Using my Metagross, I wore it down with relentless mental attacks and brutish physical strength, tearing hunks of flesh from its bones and rending the very fabric of reality just for the chance to throw that single solitary Ultra Ball. In the end, Zapdos was gravely injured in my attempt to capture it, though its strength remained true once I had nursed it back to health. Osiceca is born from the Native American legends of the thunderbird, a great sky bird of lighting and rain whose sighting was said to signify the oncoming storm. According to some legends, whenever the thunderbird touched down upon the ground for even the briefest moment, a lighting bolt would suddenly erupt from the sky and scorch that same soil. From this inspiration, I took to the task of creating a unique move for Osiceca that befitted its magnificent power. With practice, we developed the idea, and formed it in to a new move: The Oncoming Storm. This terrific attack melds thunder and lighting and beauty and strength in to a glittering combination that none can oppose.
Hidden Power: Ground.
Signature Move: "The Oncoming Storm" (Electric); Osiceca latches on to the foe with its talons and looses a mighty burst of electricity directly in to them. It deals major damage and costs major energy. It has a 30% chance of causing paralysis and a 30% chance of burning its victims at the point of contact, these statuses rolled for on separate RNGs. The move is fuelled by the legend of the thunderbird and carries a number of properties not usual to electric moves. Owing to the focused manner in which it is delivered and the ancient legend from which it comes, The Oncoming Storm merely counts as being resisted by types normally immune to Electric attacks, such as the Ground type, and as being neutral against types which would normally resist Electric attacks, such as the Grass type. It affects types which would normally be dealt neutral damage or super effective damage in the same way as a standard Electric attack. Thus, under a 2x/4x reffing system, The Oncoming Storm deals 4x damage to Gyarados, 2x damage to Starmie, 1x damage to Kangaskhan, 1x damage to Sceptile, 0.5x damage to Sandslash, 2x damage to Tropius, 0.5x damage to Torterra and 1x damage to Quagsire. In learning this move, Osiceca lost the use of Zap Cannon, Giga Impact and Sky Attack. The Oncoming Storm can be used twice per battle.

Level One

Smaug, the male Salamence; Smaug, "The Golden", the last of the great dragons of Middle-Earth, rose to prominence by laying waste to the town of Dale and capturing the Lonely Mountain and its treasure. His armour is like tenfold shields, his teeth are swords, his claws spears, the shock of his tail is a thunderbolt, his wings a hurricane, his breath death!"Centuries old, Smaug's brutal ferocity drove the original hoarders of this treasure to flee, taking over a century to recoup their strength enough to try and reclaim their possessions. Legend recounts the tale of a party of dwarves (consisting of a few of the original residents of the Lonely Mountain and their descendants) and the Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, attempting to recapture the mountain and kill the dragon. Once there, the party found a terrible sight before them. Massive and glorious, Smaug was different from others of his race. His scales were golden red in colour, from his gaping maw to his bludgeoning tail. His eyes burned with the colour of his golden hoard, freezing all who looked upon them with fear and loathing. Centuries spent sleeping atop his exultant wealth caused gold and gemstones to become embedded in the flesh of his belly, augmenting the already essentially impenetrable armour of the scales that covered most of the rest of his body with a mystical strength. His love of his treasure granted him his most magical powers of all, empowering him to extend his fearsome aura to the very souls of his foes even when his presence on the battlefield had long since faded.
Hidden Power: Electric.
Signature Move: "Golden Hoard of Erebor" (Dragon); Smaug lets fly a terrifying roar, intimidating his immediate opponents and simultaneously loosing packages of energy resembling great chests of gold and jewels that secret themselves across the arena. Some of these explode immediately, causing the target's offensive stats to lowered by 10%. Others remain in play. Subsequently, every time an opposing Pokémon is sent out, more packages explode and affect the new pokémon in the same fashion. This attack costs significant energy, deals no damage and can be used once per battle. Standard boost stipulations apply. Smaug cannot use Fire Blast, Heatwave or Outrage.
Attached Item: Birdkeeper's Token

Marus, the male Charizard; Marus is one of my oldest pokémon. He's been with me from the beginning, ever since he was one my uplevels as a Charmander and then as a Charmeleon. His physical prowess and fiery temper make him a fearsome addition to my squad. He has served valiantly, taking his share of glorious victories as well as disheartening defeats. Never has he given up, though. Throughout his tenure as the patriarch of my squad, he has pushed himself to be better and stronger, more like true dragons. Once this manifested as a desire to almost become a dragon, his proficiency with Dragon moves reaching new levels. As age and experience have grown, however, he has realised that this is best left to the inferior Dragon types. His strengths lie elsewhere. He realised he should be concentrating on his boulder melting breath, his stone smashing strength, his unmatchable agility.
Signature Trait: "Breath of a Dragon"; Fire typed attacks such as Flamethrower and Fire Blast which are launched from the mouth have a sharply increased chance to inflict serious burns upon their targets, at the cost of 10% more energy, due to their white hot heat. Other Fire typed moves, such as Heatwave and Fire Punch, do not receive this boost.
Attached Item: Firebreather's Token.

Horus, the male Pidgeot; Horus is the name of the Ancient Egyptian God of the Sky, War and Hunting, said to contain within him both the sun and the moon. In Pidgeot he found a suitable avatar for his return to the world of mortal men. In this form he imagined he could retake the skies and rule over the race of men as the God he truly was. Beginning his quest, he vanquished many foes in the skies but found his body lacked the versatility needed to dominate as he had once done. He could not launch thunderbolts from his eyes, could not wield a mighty spear to vanquish his enemies. Taking his cue from another legend on my squad, Oh-You, he learned to manifest such force from within himself. Training with the other Normal types on my squad, he learned greater versatility, humbling himself before them in order to take their knowledge and power for himself. His history as a God, his unending contest with Set, his rule over the kingdoms of old, all of these left him well prepared for this new wisdom. After many days of training and failure, he finally perfected a new move with which to smite his enemies. It took from the powers he had commanded in his many mythological roles. With it, I have shaped him in to a powerful champion for good.
Hidden Power: Rock.
Signature Move: "Herald of the Sun and Moon" (Various); Horus surrounds himself with an aura of energy. The energy may be drawn from one of his three mythological type energies. These are Electric (Sky), Fighting (War) and Ground (Hunting). Once he has done this, he dives swiftly towards the foe and rakes them with his talons before using his momentum to continue flying away from the target. This move deals major damage for major energy. Horus will take 25% recoil damage if he strikes. He cannot use Air Slash, Giga Impact or Brave Bird. This move can be used twice per battle but each type can only be selected once per battle.

Phantasmic, the genderless Magnezone; Phantasmic is a veteran of my very first ASB squad, hailing from the days when my signatures were dafter and far less useful. Having travelled with me since life as a Magnemite and evolved all the way to its final form, it has picked up on the fact that every time I use it I continuously reference Star Trek. A lot. Phantasmic can be an erratic little tyke and likes to play hide and seek, when he's not assisting me with my reffings, but its true strength lies in its weaponry. Phantasmic can vanish from thin air like a phantom and reappear in moments, dealing immense damage with its powerful attacks.
Hidden Power: Fire.
Signature Move: "Phantom Flash" (Steel); Phantasmic vanishes in a flash of brilliant light, striking a few moments later to surprise the foe and deal solid damage for significant energy. This has the secondary effects of the move Flash. Due to the surprising nature of this attack, it cannot be easily dodged, protected or countered, though this is by no means impossible. This move can be used thrice per battle.

Vastitas, the male Flygon; Vastitas hails from ancient wastes, deserts dry and deathly as the oldest bones. He excels at the art of desert warfare, maximising his own advantages whilst punishing the errors of his enemies. He is cruel, savagely draining foes of their reserves and feasting on their flesh. He is the patient hunter of the Golden Valley, humming through it with murmured lethality.
Signature Move: "Salt of the Earth" (Ground); Vastitas spits out a stream of salt and rough sand that hits the foe with great force. Due to the irritating nature of the materials, it can cause the target discomfort if it gets in their mouth, eyes or other sensitive areas, in a manner similar to Brine. More importantly, foes will become dehydrated in the rounds following. They will therefore find it more difficult to use Water and Ice typed moves and will use 10% more energy when using such moves, similarly using a 10% larger proportion of their type energy when using such moves where applicable i.e. if they aren't Water/Ice types. Salt of the Earth uses solid energy and can be used twice per battle. Vastitas cannot use Outrage or Fire Blast.

I was going to lead with Zapdos but since you requested I not... let's lead with Phantasmic! Good luck to you Zelphon, I'll not go easy, and thanks for reffing Connor.

Mental note that since this is Equilevel 1 Vastitas stands to level up at the end of the match.
Old 06-26-2015, 10:05 PM   #7
Zelphon
Happy October

Pierce, may the Phoenix God watch over you

I want you to ascend, letting off a Heat Wave and using the required wing flapping to further boost yourself up. Throw up a Double Team, scattering them and yourself to the various poles.

Old 06-27-2015, 03:37 AM   #8
Mercutio
Banned

Initiate Picard Manoeuvre, Phantom Flash to evade the Heat Wave and strike from above. Swift stars, dispersal pattern Delta, send them in 360 degree arc that wipes out the clones.

Last edited by Mercutio; 06-27-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:59 PM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?

With a gentle breeze rushing throughout the surroundings, dancing between the individual blades of grass, the warming sun beats down over the landscape of Haven. The birdhouses stand sentinel to this hallowed ground, and an onrush of escaping birds plasters the sky as two figures slowly shimmer into view on the horizon. Approaching more with every passing second, they finally come within sight of one another, sharing respectful nods before producing their Poke Balls. With the terse atmosphere hanging over them, they select their first champions, a pulsating flash of crimson energies signalling the arrival of the combatants. Droning his mechanical tones, Phantasmic hovers into the air, staring down his foe with all three of his eyes. Across from the droning Magnezone, Pierce glares with a sharpened gaze, the Talonflame evidently wary of the mechanical menace.

Wasting no time, Pierce begins to gently drift backwards through the air, his beating wings gradually coming to a frenzied rhythm. The winds around him obey his call, shifting and writhing to become a levied turbulence against the form of Phantasmic. The Magnezone seems unfazed though, and disappears upwards in a flash of yellow light as the air around him ignites. Panicking as he is knocked from his momentum by this sudden development, Pierce looks left and right, before his foe materialises ... right above him. A sickening crunch reverberates through the air as Pierce is knocked downwards, but he quickly recovers, his feathers ruffled but his body far from out.

Grumbling from his unexpected damage, Pierce watches his foe with a much more cautious look, before spreading his wide wings once again. With a baleful shriek, he begins to move with an incredible pace, his wings carrying him rapidly left to right. As he moves, numerous after images are left behind, each of them beating their wings in tandem, but Phantasmic remains unfazed. Channeling energy into the numerous magnets covering his body, he causes the appendages to shine with an intense golden light. Pierce watches on curiously, and only realises too late what is about to occur. A swift spin through the air, and a ring of rushing stars come to meet Pierce and his duplicates, each one subjected to a vicious barrage which leaves just one in their place.

Pierce took the only damage this round, trailing by a decent bit. Both are pretty peppy.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:18 PM   #10
Mercutio
Banned

Lock phasers on target, circle around behind the cages and fire Charge Beam x2.

Last edited by Mercutio; 06-28-2015 at 04:46 AM.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #11
Zelphon
Happy October

Flame Charge in a rightbound arc and strike, then, grip on to his antenna and Fire Blast him making sure to let your grip go just as you fire the attack.

Old 07-03-2015, 10:03 AM   #12
Connor
Who Knows?

Slowly circling through the air, Pierce remains aloof, the Talonflame glaring at the mechanical foe before him through beady eyes. Cawing out a commanding shriek, he instinctively flexes his wings as Phantasmic abruptly buzzes into life, the Magnezone engulfing himself with a crackling aura of condensed yellow energy. Flowing along the length of the Magnezone, the energy abruptly launches forwards from the antenna adorning his body, the thin beam rushing towards Pierce. Shrieking loudly, Pierce suddenly charges forwards, his entire form becoming a burning arrow, and he cleaves through the air, avoiding the incoming blast with a calmed ease. Charging forwards, he crashes headlong into the body of his foe, a victory screech reverberating around the surroundings.

Not wanting to leave his foe to get the upper hand on him, Pierce takes advantage of the close quarters, lashing out with his talons to grab onto the antenna atop Phantasmic. Groaning with an obvious irritation, Phantasmic attempts to shake the vice like grip off, but Pierce holds on with a steeled determination. Opening his beak wide, small flames begin to emanate from within his throat, and just as Pierce takes to the skies once again, he spews forth an incredible amount of flame. Gathering into a roaring inferno, the blast crashes against the carapace of Phantasmic, leaving him shrieking in agony, but he resolves to get his revenge. Twisting round in the air to come face to face with his foe, he hurriedly condenses energy once again, the beam this time finding a perfect mark and slamming painfully into the chest of Pierce, residual energies sinking into the body of Phantasmic and empowering his attacks.

Phantasmic is trailing now, looking pretty scuffed up. Both remain more or less good for two, and are enjoying their respective boosts.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:59 PM   #13
Zelphon
Happy October

Fly erratically to a birdhouse (do not attack with Fly), if you make it in Roost, otherwise give our foe a Ember.

Old 07-03-2015, 02:43 PM   #14
Mercutio
Banned

Oh please.

Redirect auxillary power to forward shields, match their course and speed using Spark to chase. Ram them face first in to the cage. Continuous phaser fire, target propulsion, point blank Zap Cannon.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:52 PM   #15
Connor
Who Knows?

Wanting to minimise the amount of damage he can sustain, Pierce takes evasive actions, darting wildly towards one of the nearby birdhouses. Phantasmic is quick on his heels though, the Magnezone storming merrily along as he begins to crackle into life, a sharp hue of yellow engulfing his entire form. As Pierce makes it to the entrance of the birdhouse, Phantasmic barrels in after him, colliding with the Talonflame and causing him to shriek in agony. With a sickening crunch, he is knocked into one of the nearby walls, his entire body beginning to spasm with pain and paralysis, sparks leaping across the surface of his body. Shifting in order to turn towards his foe, Pierce is left to sigh with a weary acceptance, a huge orb of dark yellow energies crawling towards him. As it strikes him, his entire body freezes up with crippling paralysis, the pained cry escaping his throat choked out by the sudden sensation.

Pierce's lead was obliterated this round, with him falling below the midpoint, and he's horribly paralysed to boot. Phantasmic went untouched but would not mind a breather.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:23 PM   #16
Mercutio
Banned

EDIT

This is Switch = OK why am I using Volt Switch?

Phantasmic, back for now, let's send out Smaug and loose him in the same location.

Smaug, Stone Edge and Crunch.

Last edited by Mercutio; 07-03-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:35 AM   #17
Mercutio
Banned

Personally I would fire any Gym Leader who didn't order within the DQ period pretty much without fail.
Old 07-15-2015, 06:07 PM   #18
Zelphon
Happy October

Me First

Old 07-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #19
Connor
Who Knows?

With Phantasmic having done his job for now, he is returned, soon replaced with the vicious figure of Smaug. Drifting upwards through the air with a determined grin on his face, his shadow is cast across the maimed figure of Pierce, the Talonflame's eyes widening with fear as the Dragon stalks into the birdhouse. With a deafening roar, Smaug conjures numerous ruddy orbs of greyed energy, allowing the constructs to gently orbit his form. They gradually take the form of sharpened stones, lancing forth and smashing against the paralysed figure of Pierce. Shrieking wildly, the Talonflame takes back to the sky, but his numbed muscles do little to prevent Smaug from catching him. With a grunting charge, the Salamence slams his jaws shut over the thin figure of his foe, pumping foul energies directly into his body. With a final, paling cry, Pierce goes limp.

Pierce is unable to battle! Zelphon, your next Pokemon please.

Smaug remains pretty peppy. Rock at half, he went untouched.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:52 AM   #20
Mercutio
Banned

Treat it like you're a GL Zelphy, which aside from ordering within 48 hours also includes thinking about what's a good counter, what's going to be needed later, and also what won't be able to be used later.

Personally I'd pick Pidgeot or Wingull at this point. Salamence can SE them both but wouldn't enjoy the Ice/Fairy spam. And those two are totally useless against Zapdos where at least the fossil can fight on equal terms.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:41 PM   #21
Zelphon
Happy October

I suppose I shouldn't pretend this doesn't exist eh?

Archer start out low so you can give our friend a Stealth Rock then send a Flying Twister its way.

Old 07-19-2015, 04:49 PM   #22
Mercutio
Banned

Well it doesn't make me want to expend effort thinking of ways to be helpful to you.

Surge forwards and crunch down upon their neck with a Fire Fang - latch on to prevent them using Twister!

Gamefreak!!!
Old 07-20-2015, 06:35 AM   #23
Connor
Who Knows?

With Pierce having fallen, his trainer recalls the valiant bird, calling in his place the swift winds of Archer. Released low, the Skarmory launches along the length of the ground, twisting upwards and watching as his foe languidly drifts from the innards of the birdhouse. Glowering down on his foe, Smaug curls his lips into a forced smile, showing his fangs, before dropping from the air. Panicking, Archer follows suit, slamming into the ground before and summoning a distant rumbling from the surroundings. Jagged rocks break free of the grasp of the earth, launching upwards into the air. Blinking in panic, Smaug is beset by the rocks in seconds, unable to react. Growling with pain, he redoubles his efforts. streaking down through the air and leaving a trail of embers in his wake. Maw filled with flame, he clamps shut on the neck of his foe, positioning himself behind and causing Archer to begin panicking, the hot energy roaring through his body.

Archer very slightly trailing to Smaug, but by no great means at all. Smaug is refreshed, Archer pretty peppy. Smaug has a fair bit of Fire in the tanks.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:48 AM   #24
Mercutio
Banned

Use your leverage - force him down with a rough Secret Power. Hold on. Should they escape to attack, we'll use a focussed Hyper Voice.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:34 PM   #25
Zelphon
Happy October

Try to wiggle free as you let off a Flash, if you get free use a Dragon Twister otherwise let off a Screech to get the darned thing off of ya.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL