UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 06-05-2015, 12:31 PM   #26
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

question why would cersei's attention drift to her opponent when she is focused on the healing and her opponent isn't within sight

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:02 PM   #27
Mew The Gato
Smile

Swagger is one of the fastest moves, and was used before the healing was initiated. Venomoth, on top of the tree, is a vantage point, making it easy to see Porygon2. She will not simply ignore her opponent; unless explicitly ordered otherwise, I believe Pokemon will try to keep some track of their opponent.
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:24 PM   #28
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

You stated she looked at the sun and began to heal. why would it turn. expecially when she is far higher than her opponent I would assume some healing would be used

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:10 AM   #29
Mew The Gato
Smile

I never mentioned she began to heal. Just that she looked at the Sun. She is not going to stare at the Sun forever.

You are assuming that I would be giving a Sunny Day boost to Morning Sun just because you are flying higher. I am not giving it this boost.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:53 PM   #30
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Im not assuming a boost, im assuming that im above the trees where the sun is shown and im well out of the levitation of porygon whom is below the trees unable to see my pokemon therefore preventing swagger from working. Since I did use agility to get up above the tree line

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:57 AM   #31
Mew The Gato
Smile

You are high up, why would you be difficult to see? That should make Venomoth easier to see. And that should make Porygon2 even easier to see for Venomoth. It is at a vantage point, where looking through the arena is easier, including looking at Porygon2.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:01 AM   #32
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Above the trees, trees are thick, and distance increases as I go up making vision distorted at a distance anyways. Im sorry im being a pain in the ass but simply being high up and suddenly turning to see an enemy whom is 5 feet off the ground somehow make a motion that is angers a pokemon whose man focus is healing just seems completely off to me expecially when it is stated to be at the top of the trees!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:10 AM   #33
Mew The Gato
Smile

The trees are not densely packed, or Venomoth would have had problems getting there in the first place. Venomoth can clearly see the ground from where she is. She can also clearly see Porygon2.

Swagger can match the speed of Agility, being, as I mentioned, one of the fastest moves, and the only reason it did not activate at the same time as Agility was because Venomoth was somewhat fresher. Venomoth would not just ignore her opponent and start healing. Especially not when the opponent is literally glowing with energy and using Swagger.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:39 PM   #34
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Totally made a post and my computer messed up and didnt post it -_-

Still don't get how i'm at the top of a tree where cover would be greatest and distance distorts vision but I still somehow look over and see my opponent.

None the less I will order even though I still feel like it isn't the best explanation.

------

Since you have a height advantage, launch a fc solar beam down upon them follow up with a bug buzz!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:40 PM   #35
Mew The Gato
Smile

Sableye Round 9: First Fall

Murder.Exe looks at up at its opponent, the Venomoth clearly visible, her wings flapping with anger. Even though her opponent has the upper hand, she does not seem to be willing to give up yet. As the Porygon2 begins to charge one of its most iconic moves, drawing upon a Trio of elements, tiny, but distinct orbs of red, blue and yellow appearing and orbiting its body. Cersei, helped on by her rage to react as soon as possible, once again attempts to draw upon the power of the Sun, her eyes glowing as Solar energy starts to accumulate around them. The Virtual Pokemon manages to develop its Attack before too long, rather fresh after the previous round, but the Poison Moth Pokemon is not far behind, managing to concentrate the sunlight into a blinding cloak around both of her eyes. As the Normal Type shoots a spiraling burst in her direction, the Bug Type responds by unleashing a searing Beam in response, the two attacks only brushing by slightly before striking their respective targets. The artificial Pokemon does seem to take quite some damage, but it is nonetheless luckier than its opponent; upon struck, the Poison Type starts to struggle to fly, and before long, she plummets.

Cersei is unable to battle! Next Pokemon from Eliteknight, please!

Murder.Exe is beginning to near its last third of health.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #36
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Sparky come back out!

Hidden power! Follow up with a snarl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #37
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

It already scared you once, won't happen again.

Burst agility to dodge the hidden power, and dive into the murky water with the same move. Share your pain and initiate operation Pain split from underwater after snarl.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad

Last edited by SilentReaper; 06-12-2015 at 07:22 PM.
SilentReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 04:27 PM   #38
Mew The Gato
Smile

Sneasel Round 10: Revenge

With Cersei finally falling, Sparky is sent back into battle, the Mega Manectric taking a single step forward before letting out a thunderous roar, ready to avenge his fallen ally. Raising his head up, he proceeds to let out a howl, his eyes flashing with a bright brown as he calls upon his Hidden Power, several orbs of Ground Type energy shooting all around him as the light of his eyes fades. However, they stop after moving only a short distance, orbiting the Electric Type before launching themselves in the opponent's direction for real. Although Murder.Exe tries its best to get out of the way in time, its opponent is far fresher than it is, the attack landing before the Virtual Pokemon has a chance to react. Knowing that he has an opportunity to make things even harsher for the opposition, Sparky almost immediately chains in another of his attacks, taking a deep breath before letting out a fearsome Snarl, Dark Type energies heavily coating the soundwaves. The attack stuns the Porygon2 momentarily, the damage having less to do with it than the fear effect, the fierce predator being particularly proficient at such moves. Regardless, Murder.Exe manages to recompose itself before long, starting to Split its Pain with its opponent, knowing that going underwater may not be something it wants to bother to do at this point. Considering its low amount of energy remaining and the fear that has been instilled in it, however, this turns out to not exactly be a very fast process.

Pain Split is still continuing, not having progressed much in this round. Despite the low energy use, Murder.Exe is into critical energy range, and has taken quite some damage, too.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:56 PM   #39
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Close your eyes as you keep up the Pain split. Use a Second Pain split afterwards.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 06-13-2015, 05:02 PM   #40
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

uproar to disrupt his focus, then a swagger to stop the 2nd

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:13 PM   #41
Mew The Gato
Smile

Pichu Round 11: Running Out

The Porygon2 continues transferring health from its opponent to itself, in the same way that it would download some data. However, the Mega Manectric, easily the fresher of the two, does not give the Virtual Pokemon enough time to do what it wants. Taking a step forward, it takes in the swamp air, which, other than smelling quite strange, does not seem to have any harmful effects. He growls, the restrained sound soon turning into a thunderous Uproar, bright waves of energy accompanying the sound and slamming into Murder.Exe. At this point, it is enough to jar the Normal Type out of the attack, but with machine-like dedication, it keeps its eyes closed. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Sparky decides to provoke his opponent, intending to toy around with his prey a little before finishing it off. His body starts to glow red, as he moves his body around as if showing off the changes that Mega Evolution has made to him, trying to make the Normal Type feel jealous of all that he can do. However, with its eyes closed, it does not really seem to see the Swagger, although this may have actually worked in the Electric Type's favour; as it once again begins to Split its Pain, it starts to feel increasingly tired, steadily approaching its breaking point. For once, the Mega Pokemon seems to not understand what to do, feeling his health being drained away. It is not very long, however, that the process simply stops, and the artificial Pokemon drops.

Murder.Exe has run out of energy! Next Pokemon, and orders, from SilentReaper, please!

Sparky has lost quite some health, but he can handle this. He has not used up too much energy, either.
Old 06-14-2015, 08:15 PM   #42
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Where is Sparkys' health sitting at ATM?

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 06-15-2015, 01:53 AM   #43
Mew The Gato
Smile

Still in its first third of health, approaching the second.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:05 PM   #44
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Frosch(Espeon) (Released on a fallen over Tree stump.) Erect a Light Screen and then blast him with a Psychic.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 06-18-2015, 07:05 PM   #45
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Spark, follow up with an iron tail, if you fail to break the screen with spark use another spark instead of iron tail

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:56 PM   #46
Mew The Gato
Smile

Purrloin Round 12: Feline Vs. Canine?

The Porygon2 finally defeated after putting up a lengthy fight, SilentReaper, true to his name, silently returns the Virtual Pokemon to its Pokeball. This time, to combat the opposing quadruped, he decides to send out one of his own. Throwing a Pokeball into the air, he sends out a Pokemon not seen in the League often: an Espeon.

Quote:
Frosch:Level 3 Male Espeon
Hidden Power: Water

Frosch is rather kind and caring, though he can be pretty tenacious in battle. He learned how to battle through his father, who had a wide variety of moves at his disposal. The fun fact here is his father was in fact a Smeargle, so he taught Frosch a thing or two, since he knows his son is lacking in variety.

Etch A Sketch: varies
Eevee has learned sketch, and has seven sketch slots to be filled. When all the Sketch slots have been filled, Frosch can still Sketch a move, but must be ordered to delete a previously sketched move to do so. Frosch never learned toxic, take down, retaliate, last resort, body slam, curse, and they cannot be sketched. In addition sig moves also cannot be sketched. Frosch will only evolve into an Espeon.
Sketched Moves:
1.Aura Sphere
2.Earthquake
3.Ice Beam
4.Dark Pulse
5.Stone Edge
6.Surf
7.Twister
Quote:
Espeon (Psychic): Members of the Eevee line have sensitive hearing, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status techniques like Supersonic. Their Baton Pass and Helping Hand attacks take slightly less time and energy to perform compared to other Pokémon. An Espeon's fur is sensitive to the movements of the wind caused by the movements of an opponent, so it has a slightly higher chance of evading any attack from an opponent, and is very difficult to surprise. Their Future Sight attack costs slightly less energy to use compared to other Pokémon.

Frosch nimbly lands on her ordered position, ready to stand up to the Mega Evolved Pokemon. Although she seems to be better off than her opponent at the moment, she is not going to risk getting hit by Sparky's thunderous wrath. Her large eyes grow brightly, the sclerae adopting a bluish hue, as she utilizes her potent psychokinetic powers in order to create a shield of Light in front of her, the air in front of her shimmering a distinct pink, before a bright Screen appears in front of her, seaparating the two Pokemon. Noticing this, the predator lets out a low, aggressive growl, trying to look for a weak point in his opponent's defense. He takes a step forward, and through the subtle change in the barrier's position, realizes that it would be no easy task for him to get around it, even with his impressive speed. He would have to find a way to break right through. He lowers his body closer to the ground, electricity trailing up his legs and charging into his main, before his body is enveloped in an explosion of Sparks. He then rushes forward with the rumble of a storm, shattering the shield with ease, and rushing right into the Espeon, who is surprised enough to not be able to get out of the way in time. Her thin body is pushed away, but she quickly pulls herself to her feet, far from discouraged.

On the marshy ground, a light splashing sound can be heard as Frosch puts her forefeet together, positioning them closer to her hind legs, before tilting her head up. Her eyes close, but the gem on her forehead begins to glow with a familiar blue, similar-looking energy shimmering in the air in front of her. As she opens her eyes, a wave of Psychic Type energy rushes forward, looking not unlike her previous move, but being more chaotic, clearly the more destructive of the pair. The attack strikes Sparky squarely, dragging his feet back through the thick mud, but he shakes his head and bares his fangs, still ready to keep fighting. He lowers his head and raises his bottom, charging his... he substitute for a Tail with Steel Type energy, the glint of Iron visible at the back end of the Mega Manectric's long mane. He rushes forward, even the mud, which would slow most Pokemon down, unable to resist the power and speed of the charge. Nonetheless, it does seem to have some effect, and as he leaps into the air, trying to swing the appendage, the awkward lack of the required appendage allows the telepathic Pokemon to take advantage of the situation. Very nimbly, she sidesteps, only taking a partial hit from the attack.

There has not been much difference in the trade of damage, Frosch having a clear lead, as Sparky falls to his second third of health. Both Pokemon are fine for a two mover.
Old 06-22-2015, 12:06 PM   #47
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

discharge, follow up with a thunderbolt. if he uses lightscreen switch the latter for a spark

Also silent for the next time we post the new mon can we post the sig aswell just so we can be fully clear of what we are going against

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:55 PM   #48
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Light Screen and meet spark with a DC EarthQuake twice. Three

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 06-23-2015, 03:50 PM   #49
Mew The Gato
Smile

Mudkip Round 13: Shake The Swamp

Sparky growls, intently glaring at his opponent. She is now close. He is confident that she cannot escape. It would now be a true battle for them. A primal battle. He lives up to his name, his mane standing up even sharper than usual, the light around him making him look like he has just been struck by a lightning bolt. Even his teeth are lined with electricity as he raises his head up, his limbs outstretched. Frosch does not exhibit this kind of chaotic, raw power, but she seems to be ready to deal with it. Although still close to her opponent, she begins to concentrate her psychokinetic abilities into another wall, trying to remain on her toes as the air between the two Pokemon begins to shimmer, right in front of the Mega Manectric's face. Suddenly, there is a large Discharge of electricity, the flash illuminating the arena, accompanied by a thunderous roar. Although the Espeon manages to create a shield of Light just in time, the screen managing to block out most of the attack, some of the sparks do pass to the other side due to the proximity of the Pokemon and the Mega Pokemon's sheer proficiency with electrokinesis, forcing the Psychic Type's own fur to stand up at the edges. As the pain flows through her, she cannot help but growl herself in response, her adversary's spirit of wild battle also rubbing off on her.

The predator is not going to tolerate any of this. He hops backwards with a small splash on the mud, growling in his throat as he once again allows himself to be enveloped in Sparks, but this time, they seem to band together to create a barrier all around him, instead of being ready to burst out at any moment. This barrier is not for direct defensive purposes. Instead, surrounded by it, the Mega Manectric rushes forward right over the mud, quickly slamming into Frosch, and forcing her to her side. He keeps going with his great momentum, but soon stops, turning back to inspect the results of his attack. The Espeon drags herself off the mud, raising a paw to clean it away. She seems to have been overcome by the same ghost of battle, however, because this time, she just unleashes the typespam. Raising her muddy paw, she imbues it with Ground Type energy, before lunging towards the predator in an unusual twist. As she jabs out with her front paw, there is a satisfying contact with the feeling of crushing the opposition with an Earthquake, a smirk coming to her face as the super effective attack causes the Electric Type to grunt in pain, now actually starting to hurt. However, it would appear that the Sun Pokemon is still unsatisfied. With her teammate having fallen to this Pokemon, she is not just going to let him live without regretting his actions. She quickly charges what is left of her Ground Type energy into another paw, lashing out with another blow, the Discharge Pokemon feeling as if he has been struck by an Earthquake for the second time in a row. He actually lets out a yelp of pain despite his formidable nature, hastily stepping backwards, badly battered.

Sparky has fallen into his last third of health, and is tiring. Frosch has taken some damage, but has an overwhelming lead. However, she is out of Ground Type energy, and needs a breather.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #50
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Ahh maaarvelous another Light Screen should do Frosch.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL