6v6
Singles
Slapstick
Hidden squad
48hr dq - semi strict as this will take forever
Equiall Highest
Return = KO
Swamp
A battle between two people who I believe are Trainer Level 3s. This will be a long battle, with six Pokemon from both sides, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I will do my best to referee this at a good pace. Equiall Highest and Hidden Squad means we may have some nice surprises, and the arena is quite nice, too. Definitely a pleasant change to the standard.

Quote:
Swamp: The Swamp arena is a rather basic arena. The ground underfoot will be soft and will give way to most Pokemon with any notable weight, their movement becoming restricted as their feet sink somewhat. There are numerous small ponds interspersed throughout the arena, with water enough to conjure attacks such as Surf, as well as housing aquatic Pokemon comfortably. There are numerous trees extending upwards out of the ground. Attacks such as Bulldoze and Earthquake will suffer somewhat thanks to the softness of the ground underfoot, but there are enough rocks for attacks such as Stealth Rock to work with impunity.
Please send me the Private Messages.
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 11:55 AM   #2
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Squad sent in.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:26 AM   #3
Mew The Gato
Smile

Pikachu Round 1: Thundering Typhoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteKnight
Sparky: Level 3 Male Manetric

Electrike (Electric): Electrike are filled with electricity and physical attacks used against them have a 5% chance of dealing slight paralysis to the user. Their hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status moves, and they have an excellent sense of smell which allows them to track opponents and tell the real clone in a Double Team.

Manectite Attatched

Hidden Power: Ground

-----

Sparky!

Mega evolve! Roar out their first attack then discharge them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentReaper
Murder.Exe: Genderless Porygon
Hidden power: Fighting

Type Change: Normal/Electric
Murder is now a Normal/Electric type with all of the weaknesses and resistances associated with the typing. He has gained access to the moves Charge and Volt switch. He has lost the use of Conversion, Conversion 2, Lock on, Gravity, Magic coat, Giga impact, and Recover.

Murder.Exe lets shoot out a Tri attack, and Lock it down with a Discharge.

A dark, distant swamp. Perhaps with sadness set out. It truly appears this way as the trainers arrive into the somber arena. Even with these one not having the fog so characteristic of many, allowing sunlight to rain down from above, it has the atmosphere of a battlefield in the daylight. Unnerving, yet appearing to be a be a suitable location to hold a battle. Before any traces of regret can sneak in, the trainers prepare for battle. At once, they send out their respective Pokemon, twin flashes of red blending into one. From Eliteknight appears Sparky, a Manectric with a special power. From SilentReaper appears a Porygon who is promptly wreathed by the blue light of Evolution, only to take a new form -- Porygon2.

Quote:
Manectric (Electric): Manectric are filled with electricity and physical attacks used against them have a 10% chance of dealing slight paralysis to the user. In situations where an electric attack not originating from Manectric are used, there is a 10% chance it will be redirected to them if they are within 10 feet of the attack. Their hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status moves, and they have an excellent sense of smell which allows them to track opponents and tell the real clone in a Double Team.

Porygon2 (Normal): Porygon2 are created entirely of programming code. They levitate by default, their sleek design making them faster and more agile than Porygon. They are inorganic and fight most enthusiastically in man made environments.

Quote:
Manectric (Electric): In its Mega Form, its fear-inducing attacks are more effective any Pokémon that would reasonably be afraid of it. With electrical energy constantly coursing through its body, Manectric is now extremely fast, speed rivaling that of Electrode. Its body is constantly in a state of Charge, giving it a boost to the speed and power of its electrical attacks.

Murder.Exe is not the only one to have undergone a transformation; a violet light enwreathes Sparky, betraying faint traces of rainbow that are undoubtedly the force of Mega Evolution. Like a protective sphere, the light captures his body from all sides, bottling up his rage and spirit of battle. Ultimately, the stored determination explodes, reducing the light to mere wisps, and bringing upon a distinct change to the Manectric's body. The Mega Pokemon toes turn blood red, more than capable of drawing it. Like lightning, golden fur at his forefeet stands up, as does his long main, as if turning his own being to a destructive bolt. Its thighs seem to wear wings, and fly the beast of thunder shall. Taking the opportunity as its opponent Mega Evolves, the Porygon2 begins to develop its move, starting from the basics as it draws upon slight amounts of a Trio of energies, orbs of red, yellow and pale blue spiraling and merging into one bright white Attack. Suddenly, however, a Roar sounding more like a peal of thunder than the vocalization of a living being sounds off, only adding to the sheer ominousness of the arena. Even though the Porygon2 is an artificial Pokemon, perhaps not considered a living creature at all, its systems seem to shut down in response, fear forcing the energy it was preparing to dissipate harmlessly.

Murder.Exe, despite its name, is understandably shaken up by the sound, left stunned and unable to react as its opponent quickly prepares to follow up with an attack. The Mega Manectric feels more electricity flowing through his body than ever before in his ordinary form, and before he knows it, the shock is at the tips of his fur. From back to the front, the electricity streaks brilliantly, the sparks spreading to the yellow parts of his body and blazing them aglow. The Virtual Pokemon's systems focus on none other than the attacker, on the point of overload as a huge Discharge blinds its senses. Due to its own Type change, the attack is not very effective, and Paralysis does not even approach. However, the power of the attack despite its resistance to it is a testament to how dangerous the opposition is. The attack does achieve snapping it out of its fear, however, the Porygon2 stoically making swift movements in the air until electricity is also produced around its smooth body. Systematically, it lets out a Discharge of its own, the arena being lit up brightly once again. However, this attack not being as powerful, sudden or fast as his own, the Mega Pokemon effortlessly shrugs it off, not even cringing as the electricity flowing through his own body counters the alien energies.

Neither side has taken much damage, and they are both fresh. Not much has happened in this round, although this may change.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:16 PM   #4
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Double Edge! Then once he has finished his attack(s) volt switch out to Cersei!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:34 PM   #5
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Foul Play the double edge followed by a qc sub, hiding your real self behind a large tree.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad

Last edited by SilentReaper; 05-25-2015 at 01:07 PM.
SilentReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #6
Mew The Gato
Smile

Mudkip Round 2: Running Through The Swamp

Unfazed by the opposition's retaliation, Sparky deems to safe to approach, knowing that his adversary would not be able to outrun his immense speed. As he puts one foot forward, however, he finds it sinking into the mud. Holding back a growl in his throat, he realizes that he is not going to be able to move as well in this arena. Baring his teeth, he narrows his eyes, wondering if he can simply make the leap. He does not spend much time in uncertainty. He bends his limbs, allowing his limbs to sink deeper into the mud, feeling the electricity collecting at his feet, ready to power his jump. Murder.Exe, seemingly calculating and analyzing the situation, determines that Foul Play may be necessary to overcome this enemy. The Porygon2 charges its body with Dark Type energy, although its sleek, smooth body nonetheless shimmers under the sunlight. Suddenly, the Mega Manectric launches himself towards his prey, a small explosion of mud sounding off near where he was, his body as if teleporting a short distance, barely seeming to touch the mud in the next step, before the Discharge Pokemon lunges towards the Virtual. The Normal Type also braces itself, moving forward to counter the force, and almost immediately, the Electric Type realizes his attack to be Double-Edged. Although it is powerful, no doubt, the impact itself puts his own body under stress, and the opponent seems to have exploited this. He finds himself thrown back despite his superior bulk, but he manages to maintain his footing nonetheless.

Feeling the mud streak along the sides of his feet as he is pushed backwards, Sparky determines that this is not the most pleasant of situations to be in. This mud is not going to let him run like he usually can. He bares his fangs, clearly displeased, but he chooses not to attack for now, instead deciding to stand and wait. He spreads his limbs and lowers his head, preparing to lunge at any sudden movement if he so requires, but he does not get a chance. Murder.Exe does not go for the offensive, instead extracting some of its health and energy in a manner as systematic as ever, creating a Substitute. The Mega Manectric blinks, uncertain as to why his opponent is not acting, but he does not let this hold him back long. Assuming that his opponent is done with its attacks, he releases electricity from his feet, feeling the sparks run up his legs and spreading to the rest of his body, ultimately collecting in his mane. It flashes a bright yellow, and suddenly, a small Volt is shot towards the "Porygon2", who, mysteriously, does not really react. Dissatisfaction claws at the proud Electric Type's mind, but he ultimately decides that Switching would be for the best. He allows himself to be consumed by the beam of red light that emanates from his Pokeball, only to be replaced by a Venomoth.

Quote:
Cersei Level 2 Female Shiny Venomoth
Bio: Cersei the ambitious daughter of Tywin. She is obsessed with ensuring her family and most importantly her children being in complete control. As such she has been working with the Maesters in order to master the political art of toxins and other poison esc materials.

Special Technique: When You Play The Game of Thrones Either You Win or You Die [Poison]
Cersei can now use any of non-damaging moves as a poison type move using poison energy by ordering Poison!(Move Name) however any move used with this option follows the following.
1. Cersei will use an addition minor of energy in order to excecute the technique
2. Cersei must have type energy left over from that specific offtype.
3. Spite will drain the natural type energy of the type if used on Cersei.
In the event of learning this technique Cersei failed to learn Supersonic, forsight, Zen Heatbutt, mimic, string shot, rest, roost, rage powder, psybeam, confide, captivate, natural gift, Bide, sweet scent, sunny day and double team.

Hidden power: Rock
Quote:
Venomoth (Bug/Poison): Venomoth are capable of flying and, despite their lack of the Flying-type, are quite agile. Their spore based attacks are slightly more effective than normal. Venomoth have a sort of radar vision, which allows them to see almost completely around themselves.
Both sides have suffered quite some damage, but are still comfortably in their first thirds of health. Murder.Exe is fine for a two mover.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:01 PM   #7
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Lets go with a charge beam and a thunderbolt

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 05-26-2015, 12:08 AM   #8
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Do your best to evade without using a move then strike with struggle bug follow up with a bug buzz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:32 AM   #9
Mew The Gato
Smile

Ho-oh Round 3: Escalation

The Porygon2's systems seem to be encountering a blank at the sight of this new opponent, but this quickly fades as it takes a mental image of its opponent, quickly understanding that this may even be less of a problem for it. Making early preparations, Murder.Exe initiates a Charge of electricity, bringing the sparks from inside its body to around its smooth surface. Cersei flaps her wings, nimbly moving around in the air, and trying to keep her distance, still unsure of the capabilities of the Virtual Pokemon. Suddenly, the decoy releases a Beam of electricity, the sparks controlled surprisingly well and concentrated into a beam, which the Venomoth, despite her agility in the air, is unable to evade. The blue Pokemon's scales shimmer yellow, but the Poison Moth Pokemon actually manages to shrug off the attack without much issue, the energy, although concentrates instead of going wild, not being as stinging as it appears. The Normal Type having also failed to get a stat boost, it realizes the problem it is in. The Poison Type decides to retaliate with just a small demonstration of her power, humming slightly as she flails her limbs, before releasing the screech of a Bug, small waves of energy flying towards the artificial Pokemon with the hopes of making it Struggle. The attack is not very painful, but it does accomplish the task of destroying the decoy.

Cersei looks around cautiously, trying to locate her opponent before she is attacked. Murder.Exe, determining that it would be difficult to aim from its current position behind the tree, floats to the side, revealing itself to its opponent. This, however, does not work entirely against it; before its adversary can react, the Porygon2 sets to conjuring up more electricity, the attack being charged more powerful than the previous. A golden aura surrounds it, its smooth body covered by zigzagging, erratic sparks. It proceeds to shoot a burst of Bolts in the Venomoth's direction, the airborne Pokemon being consumed by the blast, her body crackling with Thunder as the flash of light fades away. Nonetheless, the beats of her wings quickly prove that she is far from paralyzed, using this to her advantage as she strikes back. Her previous attack may have also been sound-based, but it is no match for the one she goes for this time, the Bug Type letting out a loud Buzz, the sound not being annoying for the Virtual Pokemon, but the red energy carried by the soundwaves very much being so. The Normal Type lets out a strange sound of its own in response, but awaits orders.

Cersei has taken more damage, although not by much. She is doing fine for energy, while Murder.Exe would not mind a lighter round.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:26 AM   #10
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Bug Buzz 2x, if you get an spd drop use a fc solar beam instead of the 2nd

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #11
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Send him a Psychic wave, aiming to slam him into a nearby tree, followed by a second Psychic wave.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 05-27-2015, 03:53 AM   #12
Mew The Gato
Smile

Mime Jr. Round 4: Repeating

Cersei flits around lightly, slowly flapping her way backwards, scales seeming to slowly rain down from her wings. Her glassy eyes stare at an equally stoic opponent, the Venomoth prepared to follow up with that sound with another. The Bug begins to hum a tune, deliberately distorting it so that it can deal damage to the opposition in more than one way, perhaps believing that the machine will be confused by these strange frequencies. Although Murder.Exe does not show any signs of being affected mentally, the shockwaves of red energy that again burst forth from the Poison Moth Pokemon Pokemon's mouth once again have a noticeable physical effect on it. The Porygon2 begins to react strangely, feeling its Special Defense reduced by the attack. Although this seems to please its opponent, it responds by activating its defense mechanism, its eyes glowing, unsurprisingly. Although an artificial Pokemon, it does seem to have some ability to manipulate what may be considered paranormal, a shimmering wall of energy seemingly materializing in front of it, before the wave of Psychic force travels through the air and slams into the Poison Type. The latter finds her light body flung backwards, although her back does not crash into the trunk of a tree.

As Cersei beats her wings desperately to recover her balance in the air, she lets out a sigh of relief to have not been in the way of any obstacles, knowing that this already painful attack could have ended up being worse for her. Deciding to go for a more powerful attack herself to hopefully match the super effective damage that is in her adversary's capacity, she looks up towards the sky, her glassy eyes beginning to draw Solar energy from it. She closes her eyes, but their protective coating continue to absorb sunlight, the rest of her body quickly beginning to convert it into Grass Type energy. Suddenly, she opens her eyes, her entire body glowing with a blinding aura, before she unleashes a searing Beam towards Murder.Exe, the Porygon2 visibly taking a lot of damage from the super effective attack. Being like a machine, however, it is just as resistant to feeling the pain, seemingly enduring it without any problems. Almost immediately, it pours the rest of its Psychic Type energy reserves into a counterattack, the shimmering wave of light that forms in front of it being smaller and weaker than before, but as the attack slams into the Venomoth, she does not seem to notice any reduction in damage, the large quantities of damage seeming alike to her.

Again, Cersei took more damage, falling out of her first third of health, and Murder.Exe is not doing better. Murder.Exe is tired, while Cersei can still go on for now. The former is out of Psychic Type energy.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:51 AM   #13
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Is Cersei at or near the midpoint?

Nice work, a Discharge will do for now, Murder.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad

Last edited by SilentReaper; 05-27-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #14
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Bug buzz then put your sig to good use with a Poison!Giga drain

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 05-27-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:28 AM   #15
Mew The Gato
Smile

Rotom Round 5: Erratic

Murder.Exe seems to receive a message of satisfaction, interpreting that it can now be more passive while trying to restore its functions for the future. Planning to quickly discourage the offensive before it can recover, the Porygon2 starts charging electricity around it, as it has done several times before, its Type change causing an incline in its elemental proficiency. Cersei cautiously moves backwards, but not cautiously enough; a large Discharge of electricity from the Normal Type strikes her body, stunning her temporarily, her glassy eyes as wide as ever. As the pain subsides somewhat, she finds it difficult to stay airborne, feeling electricity crackle through her muscles, restraining each flap of her wings. She realizes that she has been paralyzed. Aiming to settle the score, she begins to make a loud sound... and promptly stops, the paralysis activating and preventing the attack. She grunts like only a Bug Type can, choosing to shift to a less straining procedure. Concentrating, she converts her Grass Type energy into that of the Poison Type, shooting purplish appendages towards the Virtual Pokemon. It is bound surprisingly gently, but soon, it detects that its energy is being stolen away from it. Its tiredness increases, but considering the light round, it is not so bad for it.

Both Pokemon are more than ready for another two mover. Cersei was the only one to take damage, falling under the half mark, and is paralyzed.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #16
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Supersonic then hit him with a bug buzz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:17 PM   #17
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Nail it with an Aerial ace as it fails to supersonic. Followed by a second Aerial ace, aimed to knock him into the murky waters.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 05-29-2015, 11:25 AM   #18
Mew The Gato
Smile

Graveler Round 6: Like A Machine

Cersei, now paralyzed, is in a tough position, struggling to fly and not guaranteed to even pull off her attacks. Looking into the Virtual Pokemon's eyes, she realizes that perhaps it, without seeming to have anything but advanced artificial intelligence, can be manipulated easily. Suddenly, however, she stops in her tracks, realizing that she had neglected to learn the technique she has been ordered to use, among many others, in the favour of gaining the capability to transform her moves into a more familiar Type. Taking advantage of this moment of weakness, the Porygon2 surrounds itself with Flying Type energy, its smooth force racing through the air, seemingly leaving a streak of white light behind itself. Like an Aerial Ace, it swings to the side quickly, making sure to take its opponent by surprise, although that is most likely unneeded. Slamming into the larger, but lighter Pokemon, it knocks her out of Paralysis, but deals a hefty amount of damage in the process. Recovering from the blow, the Venomoth tries to retaliate in kind, flapping her wings to produce a low Buzz, which grows in intensity with the Bug Type's vocalization. Noticeable damage is dealt to Murder.Exe, but it is not going to shy away from living up to its name now. It levitates backwards a little in order to create some distance, before once again surrounding itself with Flying Type energy and rushing forward. Thinking that she can avoid the attack this time, the Poison Moth Pokemon keeps an eye on the Electric Type, but fails to react in time. Turning out to be an Ace in Aerial maneuvers, he steers to the side, before smashing into the Poison Type's body once again. Fortunately for the winged Pokemon, however, it is not enough to throw her into the water.

Cersei is now a way into her last third of health, while Murder.Exe is about down to the half mark. The former is fresh now, however, while the latter should be okay for a two mover.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:28 AM   #19
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Discharge twice.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 05-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #20
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Did you know that venomoth learns reflect but not fucking lightscreen -_-

Poison!Teleport away. Then Strike with another Poison!Giga drain

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:32 AM   #21
Mew The Gato
Smile

Probopass Round 7: Why

In true machine-like manner, Murder.Exe decides to use a move he may be using a little too frequently for keeping things interesting, its description difficult to spice up after the prior uses. The Porygon2 begins to spark with electricity yet again, its body capable of generating it almost naturally, such is the ease that the Virtual Pokemon has in executing its attack. Along its smooth body, shapes erratic as can be crackle, the sound like that of thunder on a stormy night. Cersei is rightfully intimidated, well aware of how dangerous it would be to take even a single further hit. Concentrating her psychokinetic powers, she determines a location to transport herself to, concentrating and closing her eyes. She then begins to convert it into Poison Type energy, not wanting to waste energy of any other Type for a non-offensive purpose. Just as a loud, large Discharge takes place, the Venomoth quickly detecting it, she Teleports herself, allowing her body to be broken down, and recomposing itself behind the Normal Type. The attacker seems to be puzzled, not very proficient in understanding such supposedly supernatural tactics. It looks around, its signals messed up, as it seems to have trouble comprehending what to do.

However, even with this method, Cersei is not able to evade detection long enough to her liking, her location soon pinpointed by Murder.Exe, still essentially programmed to do everything in its power to stay true to its name. It is not its file name for nothing. Naturally, it chooses to use the same attack again, apparently not realizing how unimpressive this makes it look, boring everyone involve, regardless of its practicality. The Venomoth braces herself, knowing that she would not be able to escape the attack this time around, sensing the crackling sounds grow louder, the sparks building up around the Porygon2, before another Discharge takes place. The attack is definitely painful for the Poison Moth Pokemon, but fortunately for her, she is not rendered paralyzed this time around, still capable of carrying out her moves. She releases tendrils of Poison Type energy, once again gently tying up the Virtual Pokemon, preparing to leech upon its data. The Electric Type once again feels its strength being drained, clearly weakening. Although it has not been taking much damage, its energy usage has not been light. Nonetheless, it does not appear as if even this Drain of Giga energy will ultimately help the Bug Type's chances much...

Only Cersei took damage, down to about critical health range. Meanwhile, Murder.Exe is tired once again.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:13 PM   #22
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

QC Agility to the top of the trees where the sun is, Morning sun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:41 AM   #23
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Swagger.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad
Old 06-04-2015, 01:22 PM   #24
Mew The Gato
Smile

Hydreigon Round 8: Dark Dawn

Cersei struggles to continue, not seeming to be ready to take another powerful hit. Its opponent has much in the way of attacks strong enough to take her down, and she does not want to succumb just yet. It is a natural instinct of self-preservation that most Pokemon have, even when under the training of humans. Flapping her wings, she suddenly dashes off, with great Agility, through the air, her wings fluttering with incredible speed, so fast that the flaps are nearly invisible to the eye. She makes her way higher, landing on one of the taller trees, and raising her head to face the skies. She stares at the Morning Sun, and believing that it will shine again. However, suddenly, her attention drifts back to her opponent, entranced in a negative way. Although the Virtual Pokemon does not have much in the way of emotions, it may seem, its powerful analytical abilities have hinted it off to what a living creature can be provoked by. Its own smooth body gleams in the sunlight, only helped by the faint red glow surrounding it. Although its body is quite stiff, it manages to levitate around in a complicated fashion while intentionally averting its gaze, as if the Venomoth does not deserve its attention. This Swagger... enrages the Poison Moth Pokemon.

Fairly little energy use from both sides.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:15 PM   #25
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Finish it with a Tri Attack. Another one if it's still alive and kicking somehow.

C Grade Referee
PASBL Squad

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL