2v2
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 1
24HR DQ
Return=KO
Rock Arena
4/6 HB leveller
Alright, so here we have a leveller between Kamen who's a pretty cool guy, and Josh who's a fellow GT of Apollo. This'll be fun (and quick, with any luck!)

Squad up, fellas!

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Sendai: Female Sewaddle [Level 1]
Leavanny (Bug/Grass): Leavanny are dressed in a wrapping of leaves, allowing them to more easily hide amongst trees and bushes than other Grass-types. If their clothing is shed willingly (using a move) or destroyed, they will automatically craft a new one out of nearby foliage. Shedding can remove externally applied statuses like burns, toxic sludge or spore attacks. Their silk makes their String Shot and similar attacks stronger than usual. Like a Spinarak, they can use this to pull themselves from place to place more quickly without it counting as a move. Their Bug-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
Note: Just ignore this for now.

Bio: "IS IT A NIGHT BATTLE? ADMIRAL, NIGHT BATTLE! NOW."
On my return journey to the rainforest, delivering supplies for the Abyssal base as a gift and also as an apology to Kouwan, my troupe was attacked by a barrage of blinding lights from the treetops. Moving with impeded vision, I ended up hearing an excited yell and the sound of something swooping in. It was this Sewaddle that managed to incapacitate my team of six just by this surprise attack. Thankfully, because she pretty much slammed into my face, I managed to grab a hold of her and prevent her from running away. She was just really excited that someone came by in the darkness of this particular section of undergrowth, and wanted to greet with a bang. I named her after a certain night-battle crazy ship, which ended up giving her the memories of said shipgirl. Interesting…
Signature Move: Star Shell (WATER)
Compressing good Water energy in her leaves (if not a Leavanny) or arms (as a Leavanny), Sendai fires a widespread volley of bright fireworks (in a 60 degree wide arc in front of her) towards her targets, which explode and shower the targets with barbs of Water energy. Pokemon who see the fireworks will find themselves blinded for a short time, and the barbs will deal good Water damage to those hit (damage calculated off SpAtk). Star Shell has a 25% chance of causing confusion from the blinding flash. Star Shell's barbs do not weaken confusion caused by the flash. Sendai has the Water energy to use this four times, but cannot use this more than once a round.
Hidden Power: Rock

Harusame: Female Lileep [Level 1]
(Notes: Her tentacles are bright pink as normal Lileep have them. They taper off to a fluorescent shade of blue rather than darkening though. Her body is a much lighter shade of purple, becoming completely pink when she evolves into Cradily)
Lileep (Rock/Grass): Lileep can stick to the ground to absorb nutrients. Lifting or trying to move this Pokémon will count as it having double weight. Lileep's Ingrain is more effective than normal. While they are capable of movement when not rooted down, they are quite slow, as they must hop around to get around. As a sea lily, their natural habitat is the ocean, allowing them to stay underwater indefinitely. They also take slightly less damage from Water-type attacks. They are capable of seeing in the dark.
Bio: "Nothing beats my Mapo Harusame!"
Working part time as a noodle chef, Harusame knows that the best broth takes time to prepare, mostly to bring out the ultimate in flavour. Finding that Pokemon enjoy eating in battle as well, Harusame tried to make some special broth for her opponents to have to whet their appetite. Initial taste tests showed that only the spicy broths were able to be made best in the short time frame, so I guess it works with all the excess Spelon Berries I just happen to have stashed away in the inventory. Spicy noodles best noodles, nuff said. Everyone in the troupe loves noodles. \o/
Signature Move: Super Spicy Mapo Broth (FIRE)
Brewing up considerable Fire energy in her mouth, Harusame draws in additional nutrients from her surroundings to perfect her soup. Once the broth is ready, the scalding hot broth of energy is poured over her opponent to deal considerable Fire damage, with a 30% chance to cause burns and a 30% chance to flinch. These are rolled separately, and a Pokemon may flinch and be burned at the same time as a result of this attack. However, if the broth makes contact with any organs involved in tasting food, Super Spicy Mapo Broth will have an increased chance to flinch from 30% to 50%. If Harusame is in water or in an environment under the effects of Rain Dance on the turn that preparation begins, Super Spicy Mapo Broth fires in an almost rapid-fire like fashion from Harusame's mouth. Otherwise, Super Spicy Mapo Broth will function similarly to Future Sight. In this variation, a beam of translucent energy will be fired into the air and disperse into the surroundings, stewing in the heat of battle for two to three rounds, depending on round length. A gurgling rumble will resound just before the searing-hot finished broth condenses around the target and drenches them. Harusame has the Fire energy to use this twice, and Super Spicy Mapo Broth is not weakened by the effects of Rain Dance or water in general.
Hidden Power: Flying

Kouwan: Female Chespin [Level 1]
(Notes: Monochromatic colour scheme, predominately white, with varying shades of black and grey. Eyes are blue with wisps extending from them.)
Quilladin (Grass): Quilladin's entire bodies are covered by a thick, woody coating, giving them a defensive boost against all physical attacks. Their kind and peaceful nature makes their anger-related attacks less effective but also makes anger-based attacks used on them less effective. They have two vines hidden on their heads that they can extend to use to manipulate objects and Pokémon and attack. As starter Pokémon, their Grass-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
Bio: "I'll... sink you."
An Abyssal I encountered in a trip to the coastline, I found Kouwan guarding a rainforest quite close to the shoreline. Turns out she was left there many decades ago, and the Abyssals took her in as one of their own. The rainforest happened to have an underwater canal leading to an Abyssal base. Thanks to Wo-Kyuu and Re-Kyuu's assistance, we managed to get an invitation to visit the base and all that. Until I sort of broke an artefact and got dive-bombed by Kouwan. It really hurt. It was her little sister's favourite, it seems. She's very quiet and reserved otherwise.
Signature Move: Abyssal Dive Bomber (WATER)
Cloaking her body in an armour of flowing water using significant Water energy, Kouwan shoots into the air before closing in on her target at speeds akin to a Quick Attack, slamming her body headfirst if possible into her opponent. Abyssal Dive Bomber deals significant Water damage on impact with the target, but if they have had at least a one mover within the last two rounds, Abyssal Dive Bomber deals high Water damage instead. Abyssal Dive Bomber has a 20% chance of flinch the Pokemon hit, and Kouwan has the Water energy to use this twice. Kouwan is unable to learn Belly Drum and Swagger.
Hidden Power: Psychic

Kuchikuikyuu: Male Ferroseed [Level 1]
(Notes: Monochromatic colour scheme, predominately black, with varying shades of white and grey. Eyes are blue with wisps extending from them.)
Ferroseed (Grass/Steel): Ferroseed are covered in large spines. Physical attacks dealt to them will deal 25% recoil damage to the user. Ferroseed, though typically fairly sessile, can move by rolling, spinning or hopping if need be. Their Gyro Ball is more effective than normal.
Bio: "*random gutteral roaring sounds that you'd expect out of a demonic shark more than a seed*"

Hidden Power: Flying

Iskander: Male Makuhita [Level 1]
Makuhita (Fighting): Makuhita are slow and lack agility but are sturdy and difficult to knock over. Makuhita have powerful hands and any attacks performed by use of their hands (Arm Thrust, Knock Off, possibly Rock Slide) do 1.1x more damage. This does not apply to fist attacks, such as Mega Punch or Dynamic Punch. Thanks to the thick layer of fat in their skin, Makuhita take slightly less damage from Ice and Fire-type attacks and are resistant to extreme temperatures. They can see in the dark.
Bio: "A cowardly thief would sneak away in the night; the King of Conquerors leaves with his loot amidst songs of victory!"
A true king amongst his subjects, Iskander and his army of Makuhita were renowned for overthrowing the oppressive Geodude Army of Mt. Mortar, but soon left their conquered land to pursue the sea believed to be down the south of Johto. His comrades fell in battle with rival nations, but Iskander pushed on, their wills in his heart as he strived to charge forth, creating a chariot of energy to carry the wounded with himself pulling the reins. Meeting me at the end of the line, I promised him a world of exploration, ripe for the conquering. He happily obliged, with the dreams of conquering the world alongside his companions.
Special Technique: Gordius Wheel (FIGHTING)
Slamming his hands together brimming with considerable Fighting energy, Iskander creates a glorious chariot of fighting spirit in front of him, with two giant palms of energy adorning the front of the chariot. These palms are the size of Iskander himself, and are physical manifestations of his own palms. He may choose to ride the chariot himself, or send it flying towards his opponent with a palm thrust, but regardless, the impact of the chariot's wide palms will deal considerable Fighting damage, with a 20% chance to cause confusion. The chariot disintegrates back into energy after colliding with the opponent, allowing Iskander to land safely on his feet if he rode it. Gordius Wheel does not deal super-effective damage to Dark or Rock types, but does not deal not-very-effective damage to Psychic or Flying types. Instead, Gordius Wheel deals neutral damage to Dark, Rock, Psychic and Flying type Pokemon.
Hidden Power: Ghost

Mokou: Male Torchic [Level 1]
Torchic (Fire): Torchic constantly radiate heat. While not particularly intense, the heat can make Pokémon who dislike fire unenthusiastic in close quarters and makes them resistant to freezing. They are also familiar with the Flying type. As starter Pokémon, their Fire-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
Bio: "If my flames don't work on you, let's see how you like this sucker!"
Simply put, a hotheaded, hotblooded kicking bird. That's pretty much Mokou in a nutshell. She has this hatred for pretty much all Pokemon originating from the moon, and would very much enjoy kicking them back to the moon if she ever encountered them. I have a hard time making sure she doesn't go overboard, but at the very least, she's learnt not to go after Higure. Especially given that type disadvantage and that Higure used to be a giant as hell moon. Yuuki is one of the few she actually listens to though, possibly because she makes good yakitori and that Yuuki doesn't mind being kicked by her.
Signature Move: Hollow Giant [Wu] (ELECTRIC)
Mokou leaps into the air and performs a lightning-wreathed kick (the style varying depending on her orders, the default being a drop kick), slamming her foot down onto the ground or into her opponent. When Mokou's foot strikes the ground, bolts of lightning rain down in a 60 degree arc in front of her, striking both airborne Pokemon and grounded Pokemon for considerable Electric damage, with a 20% chance of causing moderate paralysis (damage calculated using SpAtk and SpDef). If Mokou's foot strikes the target itself, this attack deals considerable Electric damage while causing severe localised paralysis where the opponent is hit (damage calculated using Atk and Def). These both use heavy Electric energy and Mokou has the Electric energy to use this twice. Mokou has forgotten Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Mega Punch in learning this technique.
Hidden Power: Ice

EDIT: Was changing species for Equiall. Phone typing is difficult. Good luck SoS!

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.

Last edited by KamenAeons; 03-16-2015 at 05:21 PM.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:14 PM   #3
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Oh. You have sigs already. Awesome. That's... something I really need to sort. But lazy etc.

1.. Mankey, "Chestnut", (M), level 1
Biography: TBC
Signature: TBC
Hidden Power: TBC

2. Tepig, "French Toast", (F), level 1

3. Meditite, "Warrior", (M), level 1

4. Volbeat, "Reid" (M), level 2
Biography: The unofficial leader of Joshua’s “boog squad”, Reid spent most of his time in his youth hanging around a lake near Steam Cave, where Volbeat and Illumise frolic regularly and freely. The magic of the Time Gear, however, seems to have had an impact on Reid’s abilities, imbuing him with the power of the lake… before transporting him to Yupien. Because… Primal Dialga realised how broken he would be in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2. He was then rescued by Joshua, with no memories of his previous life, or understanding of his watery abilities.
Signature: Steam Lake's Power
Reid, thanks to the influence of the Time Gear on Steam Lake, has learned Octazooka and Crabhammer, which he can use as a punch. In order to use these moves effectively, he is now familiar with the Water type. However, between this, and his time travelling adventures, he has lost the ability to use Solar Beam, Zen Headbutt and Shadow Ball.
Hidden Power: Ground

5. Hawlucha, "Jude" (M), level 2
Hidden Power: Ghost

6. Hoothoot, "Bishop, (M), level 2
Biography: Bishop lived in a monastery with a religious order, dedicated to the banishing of evil from the world, represented to them by the Dark and Ghost type in Pokémon. Known as the Holy Shine Order, they conducted regular hunts in the woods and trained Pokémon capable of battling these types. For his natural ability with Foresight and night vision due to being an owl, Bishop was one of the Order's most deadly weapons. However, the Order would soon make enemies of trainers and Pokémon everywhere, leading to the razing of the monastery. Most Order members fled, or were killed in a single night, but one Pokémon was left behind - Bishop, whose cries haunted the empty, ruined halls. Had he not been found by a passing SoS, he would have starved to death, and now travels alongside him, hoping to find information as to the whereabouts of surviving Order members and carrying on their legacy.
Signature: Special Training - Slayer
As part of his training with the Holy Shine Order, Bishop's STAB attacks now do 20% extra damage to Dark and Ghost types, though this does not stack on Pokémon with both of these types (ie Sableye and Spiritomb would still just take 20% more damage, rather than 40%). As a consequence, Bishop has lost access to Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Feint Attack, Thief, Nightmare and Curse, as these unholy techniques do not befit the Order.
Hidden Power: Ground

We lead with French Toast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Son_of_Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:25 PM   #4
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Glorious. Fire types. Let's roll.
For the glory of our companions, come forth, King of Conquerors! ISKANDER!

Start off strong, and charge onwards on your Gordius Wheel! Then rush them down with a Force Palm to the side!

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-16-2015, 05:39 PM   #5
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Blind him with a Smog to throw off his aim. If he remains within the cloud, back off as you launch a Will-o-Wisp. If not, then give him a Yawn.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-16-2015, 07:04 PM   #6
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

So, here we have a Tepig named French Toast, courtesy of Josh. Should be named Baconator, tbh. A Baconator with French Toast, perhaps? That would be even more heart attack-inducing than the original! Anyhow, so this pig is being generally adorable, scuffing and the ground and shooting embers out its snout to get hyped for the match. Then Kamen throws a pokeball to the air, and unleashes... a sandbag sumo wrestler. Eh, I shouldn't judge, I have one too. Maybe I'll use it sometime. Anyway! This Makuhita calls himself Iskander, and he gets right to work. Know what he does? He creates a mother fucking energy chariot of doom, that's what he does! It's really called Gordius Wheel, but that's not as fun. So anyway, this chariot has some huge ass energy hands attached to it, and French Toast decides that he's not up for that kind of handjob. He puffs out a Smog, which means Iskander can't really drive accurately. Of course, this doesn't matter too much, as even the hands on the front of the carriage are like twice Tepig's size, so the massive thing kinda just plows in his general direction and catches him for a partial. Poor piggy. Somebody ought get the poor thing a three mover, I hear they like those. It seems that Iskander breathed some of the smog though, so he's poisoned now. That's a thing. Iskander doesn't like the whole being poisoned thing, he waddles over to Tepig and drives a Force Palm into the pig's side, though no paralysis occurs. Since Iskander isn't really in the cloud anymore, French Toast is bored by the lack of 'splosions. So bored, in fact, that he looses a massive Yawn bubble. It pops in Iskander's face, and his eyelids... are already closed, so let's just say he looks super sleepy as the round closes. Oh, and he shudders from poison damage, too.

Iskander took only poison damage and is just a touch under perfect. He used a good deal of energy, but he's good for two. Drowsy, though.

French Toast took a good bit of damage, though he used less energy than his opponent and is also good for two.

Old 03-16-2015, 08:01 PM   #7
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

... That didn't go as planned.

Strafe around as you fire a Will-o-Wisp, aiming to put your opponent between you and the smog. Push him back as hard as you can with a Heat Wave.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

He's close. Seismic Toss them into their smog. After the expected boom which I hope snaps you out of drowsiness, throw a Rock Slide at their face.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-16-2015, 09:17 PM   #9
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

French Toast starts to strafe, trying to position itself so Iskander, who's still struggling to stay awake, is between himself and the smog. He's already positioned like that, though, so he just moves a bit and launches a Will-O-Wisp at his adversary. Iskander squeals in pain, and he appears to be left burned to make matters worse. Iskander then picks up French Toast by the snout for a Seismic Toss, and hurls him into the ground, in the smog-filled portion of the arena. The Tepig gasps as the wind is knocked out of it, and in doing so, inhales his own toxins. Angry, he sends a Heat Wave towards his opponent, making a 16 year old boy somewhere in one of Canada's boarding schools weep. In doing so, the smog is ignited, and a huge ass explosion happens. French Toast ends up taking the brunt of the damage, but Iskander doesn't escape unharmed, either. Though it was certainly enough to wake him up all the way. Iskander decides to add more injury to French Toast, who is currently both insulted and injured, in the form of a Rock Slide. French Toast starts to cry, though whether it's from pain, the poison kicking in, or the fact that he's named French Toast is beyond me.

French Toast got absolutely shat on, and he's now into his final third. Seriously, holy shit. He didnt use that much energy, and remains good for two.

Iskandar took only a bit of damage, and has a massive health lead. Used some pretty serious energy though, and wouldn't mind a break. Rock is about half gone.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #10
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Just Bulk Up for now. Brace for impact.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-17-2015, 12:12 PM   #11
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

... This is hilarious and awful and I love it.

Flare Blitz. Zen Headbutt twice.

Three confirmed.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-17-2015, 03:33 PM   #12
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

BRACE FOR IMPACT!

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-17-2015, 07:50 PM   #13
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

So boring I couldnt even bother to add flavor

So Iskander decides to lose some flab and Bulk Up. While he starts trying to look like a Bodybuilder, French Toast decides to go to fucking town and waste his buff ass. Iskander braces for impact, and...

French Toast used Flare Blitz! French Toast is hit by the recoil!

French Toast used Zen Headbutt! It's Super Effective!

French Toast used Zen Headbutt! It's Super Effective

Iskander cries in the corner because he just got hit by a proverbial train!

Iskander is hurt by Poison!

Iskander is hurt by Burn!

French Toast is hurt by Poison!

Iskander is deep into critical thanks to the Bulk Up buff, but completely fresh. French Toast is at about equal health thanks to poison, and is absolutely exhausted. Psychic is gone.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #14
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Round, twice if you need to.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #15
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

He's dead tired now! We go down with glory!

Fake Out the first Round, then Direct Contact Earthquake in the form of a belly flop to pin his face to the ground!

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-18-2015, 06:39 PM   #16
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

So, French Toast decides to sing a horrifyingly bad Round. Sounds like it's supposed to be Sweet Caroline? I don't even know, honestly. Iskander is horrified by the thought of that though, and waddles over and slaps him in the face. The Fake Out works well, and French Toast stops his round. He then goes to start another Round. This time it looks like he's gonna try to sing You're Gonna Go Far, Kid. Oh jesus why. Thankfully, Iskander saves us from this horror once again, and sits on him with the force of an Earthquake. French Toast cries out in pain, then lies still, unable to continue the match. Iskander starts to celebrate, but as he does so his burns and poisoning take their toll, and he keels over next to French Toast.

Both Pokemon are Unable to Battle! Kamen, your final pokemon, followed by Josh with his pokemon and orders, then final followed by Kamen with orders!

at least I think that's how it goes

Old 03-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #17
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Bravely fought, my king. Sleep well for now.

And now to lighten up the mood! Harusame, noodle time!

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-19-2015, 08:12 AM   #18
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Chestnut, you're up!

Start with a mid-charge Focus Blast as you advance, followed by a Dynamic Punch once you're in range. Screech him instead of your current order should he decide to Confuse Ray.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-19-2015, 09:22 AM   #19
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Barrier up, then Hidden Power Flying. Wrap up the round by sending him his beloved Confuse Ray.
Three mover go.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Last edited by KamenAeons; 03-20-2015 at 05:24 AM.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:18 PM   #20
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

The two trainers recall their fallen comrades, praising them on a job well done. The first to unleash his final champion is Kamen, who reveals a Lileep by the Harusame. Josh, looking confident, looses a Mankey by the name of Chestnut. Chestnut is a good name for a Mankey and you should feel good. Said Mankey starts charging up the turtle destruction wave a Focus Blast, but Harusame throws up a Barrier to cockblock him. Well he doesn't literally throw it up, since no arms, but you get what I mean. Chestnut then throws a fist at the screen for a DynamicPunch, shattering it, but leaving the Lileep unharmed. Harusame looses a Hidden Power, making Chestnut screech in pain, but he forgets about that, and everything else, when Harusame looses a Confuse Ray, leaving him seeing stars.

Harusame took no damage, but used quite a bit of energy. Can manage a two. Half of Psychic left, Flying is shot.

Chestnut took quite a bit of damage, but is good for two.

Nobody has 3 movers.

Old 03-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #21
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Acid to the eyes as you shuffle to the side. If Chestnut gets close to you, Wring him Out. If not, Amnesia.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-21-2015, 01:46 PM   #22
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

How close are the battlers, and to be clear, am I confused? Also did Mankey's SC get activated by eye contact from Confuse Ray?
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-21-2015, 02:55 PM   #23
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Isn't Confuse Ray just a burst of light that confuses? It doesn't need direct eye contact to use. That would be more for Hypnosis, I'd think.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 03-21-2015, 05:37 PM   #24
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

... *flees*
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 03-21-2015, 06:20 PM   #25
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

What Kamen said regarding Confuse Ray. As for distance, they're relatively close together- Mankey punched the barrier, which doesnt stray very far from its summoner. I'll throw out a ballpark of a foot or two between them, at most.

Oh, and yes, you are confused.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL