Jerichi
本✚能

"Headbutt and a close-up Water Pulse."
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:16 PM   #27
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Fly up into the air to avoid the Headbutt and strike, pinning him onto the ground with his head away from you. Blast him with a Superpower after, knocking him down the slippery cliffs.

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:03 AM   #28
Miror
Marsh Badge

As Koi returns to a more stable footing, the chameleon crosses the short distance to his winged opponent, head lowered in preparation for bashing his foe right back. Myrmeleo, seeking to avoid what damage she can, begins to flap as she starts taking off to fly into the air, but before she can get too far, the Kecleon manages to get a glancing headbutt on her legs, stumbling due to the awkward angle of the hit and leaving the Flygon to continue upwards unimpeded. Reaching the zenith of her ascent, Myrmeleo comes plunging back down towards the Kecleon, aiming to pin him in such a way as to have him face down. She circles quickly around him before landing in order to do so, landing solidly on his back and leaving him unable to do much of anything but remain there. Chuckling to herself, her large tail begins to glow with a ruddy brown energy, and Koi can do nothing before she removes herself enough in order to swing her superpower charged appendage into him with great force, sending him skidding and sliding off the plateau and all the way to the base of the cliffs below. Although he didn't have to worry about any more damage from landing thanks to the cliff basically being a slip-and-slide, Koi finds himself unable to complete his orders as the Flygon is too distant for the version of the attack he intended to do. Myrmeleo smiles weakly as she views her foe's battered state, but her breath comes out visibly heavy as the two make preparations for the next round.

Myrmeleo now holds a slight lead over Koi, still plugging through her final third while Koi is into critical. Both have dipped passed the midpoint of energy, but while Koi is fresh, Myrmeleo has immediate exhaustion to deal with. Fighting for her has some left. Emi to order.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:12 PM   #29
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

"I know you want to finish him off now Myrmeleo, but we need a little more time. Fly up to a higher plateau to gain some more height and nestle yourself in a crater so you can't be seen. Roost from there. If for some reason you couldn't get up to the plateau, fire off a Dragon Pulse at Koi."

Quote:
Old 01-24-2016, 02:17 PM   #30
Jerichi
本✚能

"Swagger, Recover."
Old 01-26-2016, 01:49 PM   #31
Miror
Marsh Badge

The Flygon stares down at its knocked-down-the-cliff foe, who looks a but unhappy with his circumstances but is otherwise in good condition, and Myrmeleo decides to take a better offensive and defensive position in moving higher up. She takes off, flying quickly due to actually dedicating energy to it, but her attention is caught by her opponent below, who motions provokingly as he glows with a red, swaggering aura. Upon sight of this infuriating spectacle, Myrmeleo completes her flight to the higher plateau but also is left fuming. Koi breathes a sigh of relief as his tactic works out to his advantage, the Flygon stewing in its own juices enough to not do the remaining plans that she had. The Kecleon, in the meantime, focuses inward as he begins to glow with a brilliantly white energy, recovering a large amount of health in a short space of time, leaving Koi much better off as Myrmeleo continues to be a bit aggravated.

Myrmeleo successfully gained the high ground, but she hasn't done much limb chopping with it yet, and she is refreshed due to the inhibitions. Koi now sits at a lead in health, and remains good for two. Jerichi to order.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:37 PM   #32
Jerichi
本✚能

How close is Koi to the water?
Old 01-26-2016, 10:12 PM   #33
Miror
Marsh Badge

I'd say a good 30 feet to the right, the cliffs themselves aren't altogether too close to the water itself.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:13 PM   #34
Jerichi
本✚能

Rough distance between the two?

(I'm sorry Emi)
Old 02-16-2016, 07:13 PM   #35
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

No its okay I have a habit of pestering with questions too.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2016, 11:25 PM   #36
Miror
Marsh Badge

Oh this moved

Uhhhhhh a cliff's worth I think I told Emi when she asked it was somewhere like 50-75 feet, leaning towards the former.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:37 AM   #37
Jerichi
本✚能

...what color is the arena?

IM REALLY SORRY EMI

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 03-12-2016, 11:38 AM   #38
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

At first I was confused and thought you were trolling but then I remembered

Kecleon

Quote:
Old 03-13-2016, 12:34 AM   #39
Miror
Marsh Badge

That color :D

(A light, dirty tan kinda color for the visually impaired)
Old 03-13-2016, 08:27 AM   #40
Jerichi
本✚能

"Metronome x2."

IDK LOL IM SORRY EMI I SUCK
Old 03-13-2016, 12:34 PM   #41
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Dragon Pulse x2

It's okay Jeri I suck too ;;

Quote:
Old 03-15-2016, 12:52 AM   #42
Miror
Marsh Badge

I waited 2 months and had multiple questions just for Metronome x2 gdi Jeri

Luv you Jerbear :c

Also I apologize in advance for this round but I will swear to my grave that I did legitimately roll what I rolled.

Anyhow, disclaimers aside, the two continue to squat in their respective locales, with Myrmeleo having the high ground, meaning it's essentially useless for this to continue. But because we haven't had enough limb chopping this match, Koi waggles his finger in a show of both bravado as well as summoning powers from the great beyond as the digit ticks back and forth in a steady pace like a metronome. Imbued with great responsibility, the Kecleon rolls his magic dice block that appeared out of nowhere Mario Party style and it displays the number 476. The being of great power opens his giant encyclopedia, quickly riffling through the pages until he finds what move #476 is. And that move, my friends, is Rage Powder. How useful against something that is all out attacking this round regardless, and is the lone target as well. So yeah, the Flygon is now super upset with this offensive dust that just got jettisoned into her face, and she responds with a pulse of pure dragon fire. The Kecleon is a little disappointed by the outcome of his first go, and so he shrugs to himself and decides to go for another. The waggling commences, and this time a large wheel of fortune with too many pegs to count is conjured, and it spins rapidly, clattering as it comes to a halt on the number 554. Our all powerful being (let's be honest, it's probably Muyo but who knows) zips back to his large, dusty tome and turns to the newly rolled move. A whistle escapes his lips as well as anybody else who is following along with the Bulbapedia move list who've now realized that Koi just rolled, of all things, Ice Burn. I have no words. Well actually I do, since, y'know, gotta ref this and all. The Kecleon waits the appointed four seconds of time as per the move description as Myrmeleo frantically launches off another pulse to try to put down the chameleon. However, the chilling aura surrounding the Kecleon sends out a shockwave, before a massive beam of ice hurtles towards the Flygon, freezing droplets of water midair as they drop from stalactites above. The frozen blast travels onwards, its form indistinct and to the viewer it appears almost as if it is flames licking up towards the dragon, but the draconian creature's own blast hits the stalwart RNG dependent Koi, who stumbles and falls to the ground, watching through dim eyes as Myrmeleo takes the legendary power straight to her chest, it turning a purplish blue instantly upon contact as the Flygon's systems shut down, the dragon crashing back into the crater as both combatants find themselves unable to continue.

Koi and Myrmeleo are unable to battle!

Emi, please send out your next Pokemon choice, followed by Jeri with his and its orders, followed by orders from Emi.

Hey guys look, a TJI match that made it past the first match up, be proud.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:36 AM   #43
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

*crawls under the covers and cries*

Ragsmuena: Level 4 Female Dusclops
Hidden Power: Fairy

I think it becomes Normal for this match? I don't really remember. Too long.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2016, 10:23 AM   #44
Jerichi
本✚能

Scherzando: Male Sableye

"Snarl and Ominous Wind."
Old 03-19-2016, 10:25 AM   #45
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Bulldoze him out of the Snarl, then nail him with a Dynamicpunch

Quote:
Old 03-21-2016, 12:58 AM   #46
Miror
Marsh Badge

As the first knockouts of the tournament that's lasted more than a year already vanish from the tranquil scene of Meteor Falls, the two competitors carefully select their next choices. Both make their final entries for this battle, and in bursts of light the two new battlers appear on the rocky surface, back to the main plateau. Both sides reveal Pokemon of the ghost type, but two vastly different ones as the imp-like Scherzando the Sableye's eyes and other gems gleam in the brighter cavern's natural lighting, while the larger, more ethereal Ragsmuena strikes an imposing figure as her single red eye scans the area. With the two sizing one another up having completed, the match resumes for the final match up, each side attempting to finish the other off quickly and advance to the second round. The Sableye's lip begins to curl, revealing bright, sharp teeth as it gives a vicious snarl, while Ragsmuena simultaneously begins to stomp the ground beneath her feet and send waves of energy to bulldoze her foe into an early grave. The massive rumbling effect interrupts Scherzando in his intended plans, but only cuts him off as a portion of the violent energy continues from his mouth and is sent pounding into the Dusclops, with both sides giving frustrated cries as the respective blows find their marks. Both sides shake off the relatively small amounts of damage, and each dive right into their next stratagems, with Ragsmuena approaching as the Sableye begins to glow with a purple aura. The energy around Scherzando begins to coalesce in front of him, and with a wicked grin, he blows the energy in an ominous looking wind towards the incoming Dusclops, buffeting her in her progression and leaving the imp quite pleased with itself as it feels residual energy increasing his natural abilities. Ragsmuena recovers swiftly and is unperturbed by the breeze as her fist begins to glow a ruddy hue, the fighting energy building within filling her with dynamic and energetic power. Finding herself in front of the Sableye, she lashes out in a furious punch, the energy exploding upon contact and sending her smaller opposition hurtling backwards before skidding to a halt as his claws leave trails in the limestone beneath them. He rises as the Dusclops seeks for telltale signs of mental addlement, but finds nothing but cold malevolence in the hobgoblin's face as they both prepare for a painful fight.

In other news, I should've had Bulldoze open up a hilarious sinkhole because lol limestone and all that.

The two are neck and neck as they trade blow for blow, leaving them about equally well off in both regards, though Scherzando has a wee bit more energy. Both are still good to go. Ground for Ragsmuena still has plenty, while Fighting has a bit over half left. Emi to order.
Old 03-21-2016, 01:00 AM   #47
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Dark Pulse then follow with a Toxic

Quote:
Old 03-27-2016, 07:15 AM   #48
Jerichi
本✚能

"Octazooka to the eye, then crawl in under the Toxic fo a Shadow Claw."
Old 03-30-2016, 12:52 AM   #49
Miror
Marsh Badge

Sorry about the delay guys (and to Emi once again), life has had its fun.

As ectoplasmic tendrils move eerily around her form, Ragsmuena stands as a paragon of the beyond within the more bright and cheery atmosphere the two find themselves in. But the Dusclops begins to gather the small patches of darkness in this cavern to herself, drawing more and more of it until a sheer black aura envelops her and hides the ghost from view. The careful, glinting eyes of the Sableye can make out her body through the haze, and as he eyes his foe carefully as the representation of night begins to condense itself, and with an otherworldly roar, Ragsmuena sends the shadows blasting towards Scherzando in a pulse, the waves rippling towards him as he braces for impact. The gloom passes by, leaving a chilling fear for those unacquainted to it, but the Sableye pays it no heed as his gems flash an aquamarine sort of color, which the gently fades to black before resuming their normal hue as water begins to accumulate in the shadow imp's mouth. Giving his telltale grin before taking careful aim, he fires an inky stream of water normally only associated with the species Octillery, who affectionately refer to the technique as octazooka. Scherzando's blast hits true in the creature's single eye, and Ragsmuena recoils with a moan as her eyesight becomes obscured by the filthy liquid. As she rubs it to try to relieve the pain, purple dribble begins to ooze from her right hand, and it builds up into a gunky blob. Taking her best shot, she pitches the toxic slop towards the Sableye, who sees it incoming and rushes forward, getting struck on one of his legs as he approaches which leaves the majority of it to just splash harmlessly onto the cave floor. Scherzando continues to make his way to the Dusclops, raking his shadowy claws along the larger ghost's tattered form, leaving her once again to stagger backwards from the pain of the blow. Recovering her composure somewhat, Ragsmuena gives a frustrated groan as she continues to try to clear her eye, and the Sableye's cackle echoes through the cave as he watches his foe's displeasure.

Scherzando has taken a lead on health as Ragsmuena drops out of the first third, with Poison for the Dusclops at half, Dark above, and Water for the Sableye also at around the midpoint. Both are good for two, though Ragsmuena would appreciate a change in pace. Jeri to order.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:28 PM   #50
Jerichi
本✚能

Well I guess we should just move on now.

Have we lost enough people to become a Single Elim now?

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum