UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Gym Battles

Old 01-26-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
UPN PASBL: Gym Trainer Match - Kots vs EK in a GT extravaganza

So Kots is a GT too. God damn it, I thought we were going to be more discerning about GTs in the future.

Quote:
Kingothestone (GT) Vs Eliteknight
4 v 4
Singles
Equiall 2
72 Hour DQ
Switch = Gym
Slapstick
Oh man he did Switch = Gym too. The bastard.

Quote:
Lake North Pole - The North Pole is, of course, an extremely chilly place. Winter temperatures at the North Pole can range from about −43 °C (−45 °F) to −26 °C (−15 °F). These temperatures prohibit almost all plantlife from growing, and as such grass, bug, and even some dragon types will find themselves extremely uncomfortable. Ice types, on the other hand, will be very at home with the snowy surroundings. Thanks to a touch of Santa's magic, the lake is in a state of perpetual Winter, which means that there is no sun in sight due to the fact that the north pole is completely dark from mid-October to mid-March. The battle itself will take place on and in Lake North Pole. While the lake isn't completely frozen thanks to a well-placed river inlet and outlet, chunks of ice litter the 100-square-yard, 50-foot deep lake, serving as pontoons of sorts in the arena. They're thick enough to hold about 158 kg (350 Lbs) before they start to crack. Being ice, however, they are slippery, and Pokemon not suited for traction will likely have difficulty finding footing. The water itself contains an interesting, magical property of sorts, perhaps in part to the magic flowing from Santa's Workshop, mere miles north. While many would expect the water to be freezing cold, it is actually strangely heated while still leaving the ice sheets atop the surface intact. The water is also fairly pure, which means that it will not easily conduct electricity, with electric attacks fizzling out in the water more quickly than normal. Thanks to the incredible cold, rain dance will summon snow. Sunny day, due to the fact that the matches effectively take place at night, will have no effect. That is not to say, however, that there is no light, as the arena is lit by magic lanterns, once again courtesy of Santa's Magic.
...o....k

Kots, squad up boy
Old 01-26-2015, 05:10 PM   #2
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Wow. That hurts, Blaze. It truly hurts. Or it would, if my heart wasn't as cold as ice.

Best of luck, EK. Let's see what you've got.

Level 3:
Comus

[Male Lombre]
[Biography]
Comus became a part of my team when I first explored the north pole. Unlike most of his species, he seemed to enjoy the cold as opposed to disliking the freezing temperatures. In fact, he had befriended a pod of Lapras. Through his time with them, he developed a bit of an affinity for ice and snow, and learned how to use that to his advantage

Lombre (Grass/Water): Though able to swim and stay underwater for a fair amount of time, Lombre are not the best swimmers and prefer to stay near the surface of the water. They benefit from rain much more than other Grass Pokémon and fight more enthusiastically in the rain.
[Grass]: Grass-type Pokémon live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates, and are adept at concealing themselves in areas with lots of vegetation. Grass-types enjoy both bright sun and rain and fight more enthusiastically in the day time, though they are not put off by fighting at night. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls, while excessively bright sunlight will regenerate their energy instead. Healing moves cost slightly less energy when used by Grass-types and their draining moves will heal them by a greater amount (without draining any more from the opponent) while suffering only half of the usual diminishing returns. They are immune to spore based techniques like Sleep Powder and are more adept at using such attacks themselves, creating denser concentrations of spores which are harder to disperse and more potent in their effects.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon. They have slightly more Ice-typed energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.

[Hidden Power]
Electric

[Signature Training: Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful]
Comus, while retaining his natural typing of water/grass, has become quite at home in the ice and snow. As such, he takes great joy in battling in even the most frigid of temperatures, having become accustomed to them over time. Additionally, all of his water attacks in which the water originates from within him (water gun, bubble, bubblebeam, water pulse & the alternate versions of Surf and Whirlpool) carry a 15% chance of localized freezing on the targets at the cost of a minor amount of extra energy. He loses access to Scald and Solar Beam. Comus does not enjoy extremely arid and hot temperatures, and will be very uncomfortable should he be forced to fight in one.

---------------------------

Level 2:

Glaucus

[Male Chinchou]
[Biography]
TBA

Chinchou (Water/Electric): Chinchou are fish and thus are slow and nearly immobile on land, but are faster and more agile in the water. They fight more enthusiastically when submerged and in a sizeable body of water. Whenever a Chinchou uses an electric attack in the water, it creates a small amount of electricity around it, shocking anything in the water with it within 10 feet of it (damage is considered equal to half a Thundershock for the most powerful electric attacks. They may also use their antenna as a light source in the same way that the Mareep family does with their tails.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon. They have slightly more Ice-typed energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don't bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.

[Hidden Power]
Fire

Proteus

[Male Dewott]
[Biography]
Proteus, as a young Oshawott, never really had a problem with Grass types, having a myriad of ice types to combat them with. His true troubles came when he was ambushed by a hoard of Chinchou who were out for blood (Glaucus may or may not have been a part of this group.) They crushed him with electricity, and he had no ready response. As such, he began to practice with his scalchops, honing his ground energies in the hopes of creating a proper retaliation.

Dewott (Water): Dewott wield two sharp shells, much like their pre-evolution, generally only wielding one at a time Dewott constantly wield a shell which they use as a weapon, performing slashing attacks with it, and their Razor Shell attack is 1.1x more powerful than usual. The shells are fairly solid and can be used to defend against many physical attacks or to counter some attacks. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.

[Hidden Power]
Electric

[Signature Attack: Land Blade (Ground)]
Charging a large amount of ground energy into its horn, Proteus spears his foe, dealing high damage. Due to the head-on assault nature of this attack, Land Blade will deal full damage regardless of the foe's boosts in Defense. It costs him high energy to use. Thanks to his hours spent practicing this attack, Proteus never bothered learning Hydro Pump, False Swipe, Toxic, Hail or Icy Wind

Triton

[Male Carvanha]
[Biography]
TBA

Carvahna (Water/Dark): Any Pokémon that strikes Carvanha with a physical attack will suffer 25% recoil damage from Carvanha's rough skin, unless their bodies are particularly hard. As a piranha, Carvanha's biting attacks are more effective, dealing 1.1x more damage than usual. When Carvanha latches itself to something with its teeth, it is more difficult to shake or pry off. Carvanha are more effective in numbers. When battling alongside another fish Pokémon, they gain a boost in confidence that gives them a boost in attack. They fight more enthusiastically when submerged and in a sizeable body of water.
[Dark]: Dark-types can see in the dark. They fight more enthusiastically at night and are more effective at hiding in dark environments than other Pokémon, though light does not adversely affect them. They are immune to the damaging effects of Psychic-type energy but may still be lifted and manipulated by telekinesis. They are slightly better at tricking opponents than other Pokémon.

[Hidden Power]
Water

Ceto

[Female Lapras]
[Biography]
TBA

Lapras (Water/Ice): Lapras are slow and ungainly on land, but are incredibly fast and agile in water, particularly on the surface. As carrier Pokémon, Lapras can carry up to 1.5 times their weight and not have their speed affected. Lapras' shell are hard, and any attacks there are reduced to 75% damage. They can see in the dark.
[Ice]: Ice-type Pokémon are highly resistant to cold fight more enthusiastically in cold environments. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as enthusiastically. Ice-type attacks which have a secondary effect such as Icy Wind and Ice Beam are slightly more likely to have their effects triggered when used by Ice-type Pokémon, though they are often resistant to such effects themselves. Ice-types are generally sure footed and difficult to knock over. They tend to have slightly more Water energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.

[Hidden Power]
Fairy

Poseidon

[Male Tentaool]
[Biography]
Poseidon was traveling through the ocean between Cinnabar Island and the Seafoam Islands when he accidentally swam into a highly toxic waste spill. He managed to escape the poisonous fluid, but not before a substantial amount of the liquid seeped into his system. While it did have some other effects, the most noticeable is that his coloration has changed. the majority of his body is now pitch black, and the crystals on either side of his head, once red, now shimmer a fluorescent blue. Poseidon was always a loner, but after his incident, he developed a severe hatred for all aquatic creatures. It doesn't help his strength at all, he just doesn't like them and wouldn't care less if they were to all just disappear.

Tentacool (Water/Poison): Tentacool have two tentacles. While they are good swimmers, they can move on land. However, they do so by dragging themselves with their tentacles. If they are using their tentacles for something else, they are immobile. If a Pokémon make contact with Tentacool's tentacles for more than five seconds they have a 10% chance of being poisoned. They can see in the dark. They fight more enthusiastically when submerged and in a sizeable body of water.
[Poison]: Poison-type Pokémon are highly resistant to poisoning. Their Poison-type attacks are slightly more likely to succeed in poisoning their targets than those used by other Pokémon and the effects will be slightly more potent. They also have an additional 5% chance to poison the target when using physical attacks with their most venomous appendages e.g. a Seviper’s tail, a Nidoking’s horn.

[Hidden Power]
Electric

[Special Training: Toxic Overflow]
Poseidon's misadventure into the toxic waste spill has given his Poison attacks a boost, now doing 10% more damage while using 10% more energy.

Old Squad Summary

UPN Mafia Global Rules & Guidelines

UPN Mafia Queue & Statistics Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoS View Post
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
So Kots is a GT too. God damn it, I thought we were going to be more discerning about GTs in the future.
Someone's gotta pick up the slack for some of you newer GLs.

Have fun, Kotsy.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:17 PM   #4
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Loki: Level 3 Male Haunter
Sig: Loki's Tricks
Loki's Mind altering moves are more effective on other pokemon. He also creates 1 more clone while preforming double team than the average pokemon at the same state of energy.

Asteroidea: Level 2 Genderless Shiny Staryu
Hidden Power: Fire

Water Bowser Level 2 Male Wartortle
HP Ice

Anaconda Level 2 Male Ekans
HP Ground

Kerrigan Level 2 Female Kabuto

Scourge: Level 2 Male Kadabra
Hidden Power: Fighting

Here goes nothing literally

Water bowser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:00 AM   #5
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

This was actually a tougher decision for me than I expected.

Glaucus, lock and load. At the surface of the water.

Begin with a quick discharge, closing in on the turtle as best you can. Follow up with a thunderbolt if you're in close range, but if there's distance between you move for a supersonic blast.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:20 AM   #6
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Mirror Coat, follow up with toxic

here goes nothing

Quote:
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:54 PM   #7
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 1: The tough decisions

The challenger quickly takes out his first Pokemon, sending out a Wartortle named Water Bowser into the arena. I'm not sure whether this is against the Ice GT or the Water GT either. The Wartortle falls into the water and swims around, grateful that he is in his natural environment despite the chunks of ice floating overhead. The GT makes a "difficult decision" and sends out a Chinchou, you know, that Pokemon that is great at killing other Water-types.

You don't want to give yourself a stroke after all.

Quote:
Wartortle (Water): The most militant of their family, Wartortle are the middle of the line in speed and agility. They are vulnerable if knocked on their backs and have a hard time getting up though attacks that strike their back suffer from a slight drop in power. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.

Chinchou (Water/Electric): Chinchou are fish and thus are slow and nearly immobile on land, but are faster and more agile in the water. They fight more enthusiastically when submerged and in a sizeable body of water. Whenever a Chinchou uses an electric attack in the water, it creates a small amount of electricity around it, shocking anything in the water with it within 10 feet of it (damage is considered equal to half a Thundershock for the most powerful electric attacks. They may also use their antenna as a light source in the same way that the Mareep family does with their tails.
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don't bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.
The Chinchou goes right on the offensive immediately, as there really isn't anything else to do here, and he activates Attack Plan EmeraldGoblin™ and begins to charge up a lot of electricity inside of himself so he can release a powerful Discharge of dangerous sparks at his opponent. Water Bowser sees the attack coming, and he decides that if he is going to take a lot of damage from an attack, so is his opponent, and he covers his body with a red aura of energy that is meant to Mirror other moves and send them back at their opponent. Or rather it would if it didn't send them back with a typeless coat of energy. Glaucus releases the electricity in a wide discharge which strikes Water Bowser, causing the Wartortle to grimace in pain from the strong attack. The aura of energy condenses and shoots back at Glaucus, the beam of energy doing a nice shot of damage to him and leveling the playing field between the two of them, or rather it would if Water Bowser could move. While the attack still fires without a hitch, it seems that Attack Plan EmeraldGoblin™ worked flawlessly, paralyzing the Wartortle. This should make him easy prey.

With his opponent now in a dangerous position, what's better to do in this situation then continue piling on the typespam? Charging up with electricity again, Glaucus aims at his opponent as he is a little bit closer to his foe than he was before, moving his two antennae as he aims at his opponent, before a large bolt of electricity shoots forwards and zaps Water Bowser hard, causing the turtle to cry out in pain from the devastating attack. Water Bowser backs up a bit, the paralysis releasing from the damage of the last attack, and he begins to cough and gag, before he spits out a blob of poison at his foe. It moves a bit slowly in the water but still reaches his opponent since it was in the water to begin with, poisoning the Chinchou.

Something tells me that its not going to be a big issue.

Condition:
Water Bowser has taken a lot of damage, already out of the edge of the first third, while Chinchou took a large hit but still has a nice lead. Energy use was high from both of them and Water Bowser is a little fatigued but should still be good for two.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:45 PM   #8
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Confusion, follow up with a dragon pulse, if you get in melee range use dynamic punch instead of either

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:19 AM   #9
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Close in and strike with a thunderbolt. Follow with a thunder wave to lock him down.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 02-12-2015, 06:09 PM   #10
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 2: Well aren't I a piece of shit.

So right, we all knew this but leaving a match for nine days isn't cool of me. Kots should have told me that I needed to ref though. Alright, with that out of the way, let's get started. With his opponent already launching the typespam engine at him, it looks like Blue Bowser knows that he's in deep shit and will probably not get out of this match-up alive. So the best thing to do here would be to continue piling on the pressure and try to at least weaken down your opponent before they grind you into dust. Concentrating the power of his mind, Blue Bowser tries to do this by releasing a blue beam of energy at his opponent. The beam normally might have some effect on the match if it wasn't piss poor, but again, its piss poor, and although it strikes the Chinchou head on, it doesn't seem to have taken any negative effects or much damage. Well, that's because Confusion is piss poor. In response, I copy paste a previous reffing because this is just spam at this point.
Quote:
With his opponent now in a dangerous position, what's better to do in this situation then continue piling on the typespam? Charging up with electricity again, Glaucus aims at his opponent as he is a little bit closer to his foe than he was before, moving his two antennae as he aims at his opponent, before a large bolt of electricity shoots forwards and zaps Water Bowser hard, causing the turtle to cry out in pain from the devastating attack.

With that out of the way, it seems with all this passive movement that the Chinchou is quite close to his opponent and that means its time for him to get punched in the face. Liberally. Charging up his fist with energy, Blue Bowser uses the distance to his advantage, but finds that its a little more difficult to do since he's beginning to tire, and that means as he moves in, suddenly he is bound with electricity, causing his muscles to lock up as he begins to be paralyzed. Not wanting it to end there, he swings his fist as much as he can, still scoring a hit on the Chinchou and causing his concentration to falter, ending the attack, although he did not end up with any confusion.

Toxic.

Condition:
Chinchou has been knocked a little above the second third, while his opponent is now under half a decent bit. Energy use was high from both of them so both will need breaks.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #11
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Give him a discharge and call it a day.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 02-16-2015, 12:31 PM   #12
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

mirror coat

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:03 AM   #13
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 3: Yeah this was a pretty pisspoor match-up for you, wasn't it?

Right so as you would guess, Chinchou versus Wartortle is proving to be massively in Wartortle's favor. Wait a minute, this isn't the day I agree to massively lie to my tumblr followers! This is obviously completely in Chinchou's favor and I seriously wonder why this match-up has continue to exist. Anyways, with both of them being pretty tired they decide to take it easy, and Chinchou begins to charge up a blast of electricity inside of itself, which we all know and love as Discharge-why-the-fuck-am-I-reffing-this-again. While the attack is charging Blue Bowser tries to set up the same shield he did a few rounds ago, since reffing things again is apparently my specialty but between the tiredness and the paralysis affecting his body he isn't able to get the shield to work. Chinchou releases a discharge of electricity which zaps Blue Bowser silly, and it seems that its kept his paralysis and maybe made it a little worse because Discharge.

You can almost feel my enthusiasm dripping.

Condition:
Blue Bowser has been sent into the final third, although he still has a ways to go before he hits critical. Energy use was good on both ends.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:02 PM   #14
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Aura Sphere, follow up with dragon pulse

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #15
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Alright, let's move on to something a bit more fun, shall we?

start with a thunderbolt, then loose a second bolt as you swim left, avoiding the pulse.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 03-23-2015, 10:19 AM   #16
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Round IV

-hijacks-

Water Bowser warily eyes the opposing angler fish as the battle continues, both battlers feeling their bodies flag ever so slightly. The Wartortle cups his hand despite the paralysis, flooding it with his spirit energies before sending the Aura Sphere flying. Glaucus makes no attempt to dodge the orb and winces as it makes contact with the broadside of his body. He nevertheless knows victory is well within his grasp and illuminates his antennae, sending yet another dreaded Thunderbolt Water Bowser's way. Though every synapse in his body is telling him to run, he can do nothing but grimace as the Thunderbolt makes contact, wracking him over once more. The pain subsides, as does his paralysis, and he propels himself forward, sending out a blue-green Pulse of Dragon energy this time. Glaucus swerves low, though he still gets buffered by a few waves of this. The Chinchou remains steadfast and looses one final Thunderbolt, finally putting Water Bowser out of his misery.

Wartortle is unable to battle! Next pokemon with orders from EK.

Glaucus did not get the breather he wanted this round and so will be sluggish moving forward. His health took a decent hit, settling a bit above half.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:21 PM   #17
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Forgot how old this match was till I saw my ekans had no sig, thanks for picking it up Deebs

Anaconda!

Released as close as possible to him use a gunk shot to the face then follow up with a sludge bomb, if he becomes poisoned switch the latter for a venoshock

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:27 PM   #18
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

bump for kots

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:43 AM   #19
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Volt switch to Proteus.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 03-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #20
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

A red light envelopes Water Bowser, leaving a panting Glaucus to contemplate his next opponent in Santa's magical, oddly warm icy lake. He doesn't have to wait long, however, as another flash of crimson signals the release of his new foe. Anaconda the Ekans bobs uncertainly in the water for a moment, adjusting to his paradoxical aquatic environment. Upon noticing the Chinchou and its flagging form the uncertainty is replaced by hubris and he oozes a sinister hiss from his fanged maw instead. Glaucus makes no reply, at least not until the Ekans shoots a viscous shot of poison directly into his face. Rather ambushed by the toxic assault, he spirals backwards, not liking that Gunk Shot one bit. Anaconda unfurls and waves his tail back and forth in the water, pausing before executing his next directive to determine whether or not the fish has been poisoned. Glaucus collects himself after dispersing the majority of the gunk off of his face, his skin taking on a tint of green. Anaconda readies his secretive glands again, but not before Chinchou summons the familiar and tender embrace of electricity around himself. He sends the Volts flying at Anaconda, ruining his plans and giving him a decent shock before they boomerang back in Glaucus' direction. The bolts fade into a crimson light and sweep the Chinchou away, leaving instead the commanding figure of a seashell-brandishing Oshawott in his wake.

Glaucus' took a strong hit and is poisoned, but will recover in his Pokeball. Meanwhile Anaconda is looking fresh, as is the newly sent out Proteus.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:01 PM   #21
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

kots?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:05 AM   #22
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Dqing won't be able to ok so no orders

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:48 AM   #23
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Sorry if took me so long to honor this DQ request.

Kotsy bae, you have been DQed. I still love you though.

EK gets 8 TP for his win, though he receives no KOs.
Kots gets 4 TP.
I'll claim 2 SP and give the other 2 to Emi.

Unfortunately, as this was a victory via DQ, you will not proceed to face me, EK. Feel free to take up a challenge against Lanturn!
Old 04-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #24
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebs View Post
Sorry if took me so long to honor this DQ request.

Kotsy bae, you have been DQed. I still love you though.

EK gets 8 TP for his win, though he receives no KOs.
Kots gets 4 TP.
I'll claim 2 SP and give the other 2 to Emi.

Unfortunately, as this was a victory via DQ, you will not proceed to face me, EK. Feel free to take up a challenge against Lanturn!
dw deebs didn't plan on accepting the instant battle vs you anyways.

Thanks for reffing deebs + emi and kots I want to have a proper battle when you get active again my friend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Gym Battles