Machamp-X(C) vs Silentreaper(A)
Exhibition Rental Match
4v4 Hidden Squad
Equiall 4
24 HR DQ
Slapstick
Switch=KO
Shifting Stadium Arena
Right. We've got a guy I know from comp and another person who's gender I do not know duking it out with rentals. Since Silent told me he has no idea how rental matches work, I'll go over the rules:

Since this is Equiall 4, Both trainers may pick 6 Pokemon, 1 of which may be TL1-TL5, and the other 5 of which may be TL1-TL4. You may name these pokemon, and select their gender. Hidden Powers and Signatures are not allowed.

As the challenger, Champ will be ordering first after the hidden round. For now, I await your PMs!

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:30 AM   #2
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Thanks for picking this up you filthy slut pm in soon <3. GL Machamp, dat rematch though.
SilentReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:22 AM   #3
Snorby
Snackin'

Round 1

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Bliss the female Togekiss

Bliss, Fly to possibly dodge a move and strike, then spray a Sweet Kiss as you ascend.
Quote:
Gajeel start us off strong.

Throw a Psychic their way and end with a meteor mash aimed in an attempt to pin whatever it is under you afterwards.

The Stadium begins its first shift, becoming the Rock Arena! This ought to be interesting.

Just kidding, it's some boring-ass Clay Arena.

The two trainers release their pokemon simultaneously. From Champ, a Togekiss by the name of Bliss flits about, chirping happily as she does. From Silent, a robot looking thing with nothing but a head an arms stares down its opponent. This pokemon is Gajeel the Metang. Gajeel starts off right away with a powerful wave of Psychic energy. Bliss, wanting no part of that, flits upward, the Psychic wave missing entirely. She does a loop and comes flying toward Gajeel, ready to charge into him full force. Gajeel, with an almost cocky expression on his face, lifts one arm very high in the air, coating it in Steel-Energy, and as Bliss flies toward it, it thrusts its down as hard as it can, the fist mashing into the Togekiss with such strength she thought for a moment it was a Meteor. Bliss loses some altitude from the blow, but quickly steadies herself, having only lost a foot or two of air. She then sends an awfully Sweet Kiss to her enemy, who is so perplexed by it, he ends up getting rather disoriented as the round closes, though it's very minor thanks to his Psychic-Typing.

Bliss is easily in the worse shape of the two. Her health took a big hit, and she is currently about two feet above Metang, still within his flight ceiling. She used less energy than her opponent, and is fine for two.

Gajeel took only a small amount of damage, but used a good bit more energy than his opponent. He's also slightly confused. Still fine for two, though.

Last edited by Snorby; 01-31-2015 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:26 AM   #4
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Pointing out that Gajeel likely wouldn't have been able to use Meteor Mash until Bliss was away. He basically used two moves while Bliss used her first.

Secondly, how did Gajeel manage to pin a flying foe coming at him with high speed, on top of a boulder below him? Like I said before, the attack likely wouldn't have been prepped, let alone Gajeel having god-like reflexes.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
Snorby
Snackin'

Bliss has got to fly up to dodge the psychic, then back down to strike, hun. That's a long process.

The boulders aren't below him. Metang has a low flight ceiling, and Bliss was flying toward him, and therefore is at the same height. These boulders are specifically stated to be the size of a Snorlax. I somehow doubt that Metang's maximum flight ceiling is much higher than 7 Feet, and Silent didnt even explicitly order for it to ascend or start out as high as possible.

However, there is the fact that, as pointed out by our good friend Connor, Shifting Stadium apparently must start in the Clay Arena, so the reffing will receive minor edits accordingly.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:13 PM   #6
Chalis
Activating Rampage

No problem. But will point out Psychics are not as resistant to confusion as Ghosts. Not even in their SC.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:24 PM   #7
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

umm

[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching and have higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This telepathy does not work on Dark typed Pokémon.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:26 PM   #8
Snorby
Snackin'

^ Pretty much this. Further questions?

Old 01-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #9
Chalis
Activating Rampage

When did that happen... Baton Pass to Gwyllgi. If you do not manage to switch out, Heat Wave to possibly ascend over an attack and strike.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:57 PM   #10
Snorby
Snackin'

I do believe you need to state Gwyllgi's species, level, and gender so Silent can order accordingly.

Old 01-31-2015, 03:35 PM   #11
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Sorry hun but no switching on me today. swagger as you move in closer to togekiss. Then bring it down to earth with a Gravity to cut that wave short. End with a meteor mash to its back, as you pin it down with your body afterwards facedown. But if it does manage to switch ,mimic baton pass instead of gravity. 1st potential 3

Last edited by SilentReaper; 01-31-2015 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:50 PM   #12
Snorby
Snackin'

Round 2

Bliss focuses on attempting to form a white Baton to Pass to her ally, but before she can finish Metang starts floating around in a demeaning way, with his Swagger pissing Bliss off too much for her to finish her attack. Annoyed, she quickly fires off a powerful Heat Wave, scorching her opponent, who grunts in pain. No longer confused and not near as amused as he was before, Gajeel is ready to play dirty. Taking a page out of the book of the most recent GM, his eyes glow, and suddenly the Gravity in the arena greatly intensifies, pulling both of them to the ground. Gajeel, barely even a foot of the ground, makes its way over to Bliss and collapses onto her back, punching the back of her head with another Meteor Mash. Bliss' screams of agony can be heard across the arena as the round ends.

Bliss took another strong hit and is now out of her first third in terms of health. She's trapped under Metang's weight, face-down on the clay and the gravity is preventing her from flying. She's good for two though. Fire can fuel another Heat Wave.

Metang took a strong hit, but still maintains a solid lead over his opponent. He's already looking for a breather after that strenuous round, but would be able to scrape together a two if needed.

Old 01-31-2015, 03:55 PM   #13
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Is kiss still under swagger?
Old 01-31-2015, 04:08 PM   #14
Snorby
Snackin'

nope, she got her revenge already.

Old 01-31-2015, 04:14 PM   #15
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Alright since she cant do anything its ezpz. Ok Gajeel,bop dat ass with an iron dragon roar..i mean FlashCannon as you keep it pinned at all times. If it manages to baton pass mimic it.

Last edited by SilentReaper; 01-31-2015 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:12 PM   #16
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Cute.

Soak up Flash Cannon while throwing it off with Safeguard. Baton Pass to Gwyllgi.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:50 PM   #17
Snorby
Snackin'

R3

Really Champ, you need to state Species, Level, and Gender of the mon when you use a switching move toward it. The only reason I havent held up reffing yet is because BP didnt work last time and silent had already ordered this time. It makes it easier for everybody.

Gajeel charges a grayish ball of steel energy, and Bliss wants none of that shit. She creates a white shield around herself, Safeguarding her from the Flash Cannon, pushing Metang into the air in the process. The gravity pulls him back down to the ground next to Bliss, however. She then creates a Baton of energy. Seeing this, Gajeel quickly mimics her attack, and now will be able to use the move later. Bliss returns to her pokeball, and in doing so passes the reigns to Drapion named Gwyllgi.

Gajeel took no damage, but used some energy. Needs a break asap.

Bliss used some energy and is recuperating in the pokeball.

Gwyllgi is fresh.

Old 02-01-2015, 03:36 AM   #18
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse. If you see a Ground-type Pokemon switching, replace either with Ice Fang.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:42 AM   #19
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

Machamp, I don't know if you're doing that on purpose, but I still don't know what mon it is. Thanks for the hint I guess..?

But anyways "cute".
Baton pass into Natsu.

Last edited by SilentReaper; 02-01-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:08 AM   #20
Chalis
Activating Rampage

A Drapion.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #21
Snorby
Snackin'

R4

Gwyllgi starts the round off by creating a Shadowy orb of Ghost energy. Gajeel, in the meanwhile, is forming a Baton of energy, having learned how from Bliss. Gwyllgi, seeing this, throws the Ball of energy quick as he can, and it explodes upon hitting Gajeel, who screeches in pain. Gajeel then disappears back into his Poke Ball, revealing Natsu the Flygon in his place. Gwylligi had orders to Ice Fang this ground type, but as per the current switching rules, the round ends before he has a chance.

Gajeel took a strong hit, now out of his first third. He didnt use much energy and is recuperating in his pokeball.

Gwyllgi remains at full health, and only used a small amount of energy. Good for two, Ghost can fuel another Shadow Ball.

Natsu is completely unharmed and fresh as a daisy.

Last edited by Snorby; 02-01-2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: grammar error
Old 02-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #22
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

uhh...

Bulldoze it out of one move, followed by a Supersonic.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:54 PM   #23
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Protect. Drown out Supersonic with a loud Snarl as you approach. Dig in to his back with an Ice Fang, never letting go. 3.

Last edited by Chalis; 02-02-2015 at 11:29 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #24
Snorby
Snackin'

R5

Natsu starts the round off by stomping around, trying to Bulldoze Gwyllgi out of a move. Wanting no part of that, Gwyllgi Protects himself from the attack. Natsu then tries to let out a high-pitch wave of sound, wanting to use the Supersonic wavelengths to confuse his opponent, but Gwyllgi wants no part in that, either. He Snarls at Natsu, the dark energy in the sound hitting Natsu, making her grunt from the blow, and also drowning out some of the supersonic, but much of the soundwaves still effect Gwyllgi, leaving him still moderately confused. Gwyllgi hears something about trying to get his head behind Natsu and biting its back, but the complex order goes in one ear and out the other. Both pokemon feel a pressure lifted off of them as the Gravity begins to lessen. It should be gone early next round.

As the round comes to a close, the arena begins its first shift! The arena is suddenly filled with a thick fog, and the ground is suddenly coated with a very thick mud. Looks like we're in the Swamp Arena, folks!

Gwyllgi went untouched this round, and used a good bit of energy. Good for two, however, and retains a three. Still rather confused.

Natsu took some damage from Snarl, and used less energy than his opponent. Fine for two. Will be able to fly going into the next round, at full height by mid-round.

Last edited by Snorby; 02-04-2015 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:30 AM   #25
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Full height in half a round is... too much.

Rock Climb and hang on to Flygon, when no longer confused. Crunch if you are on Flygon, do not let go, but Shadow Ball instead if you are too far to use Crunch.

Last edited by Chalis; 02-05-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL