UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-06-2015, 03:16 PM   #1
Stealthy
A New and Original Person

PASBL Awards 2014 - Official Bragging Rights

Welcome to the 2014 Pokemon Anime Style Battling League Annual Awards!
(abbreviated to ASBO)

With Elsie gone and Kush pulling off the most drawn out retirement since Brett Favre, I've taken up the mantle to host these awards and totally not rig them in my favor. Pinky swear.

Every year since 2010 we've held these little things, a ceremony to celebrate the best of us, and occasionally the worst of us. Or at least most of the years. Somebody forgot to do them for 2012. Kush. At least I think it was Kush. 2012 was a Blame Kush year, right? Oh who am I kidding, every year is a Blame Kush year.

Anyhow, in the past 12 months ASB has been exceptionally healthy as the surge of players from late 2013 strengthened and grew, giving us two gym leaders and an LO. We momentarily had a league high eleven gym leaders (thanks for ruining that Dave) with several more seemingly on the horizon. We had a League Wide Tourney that nearly started and ended within the same year (thanks for ruining that Dave... huh, maybe this is a Blame Dave year), a full SC Overhaul, a new ref grade system, a refurbished economy, and the addition of Gen VI in all its underwhelming glory. Man Gamefreak, is it that hard to make some of these pokemon good for ASB? Know your damn audience.

Of course we've had our rough spots. Not only did we give Connor the Water Prehistoric Any Ground Gym, they also gave him a shiny gold name. Zelphon joined the league, there's still no sign of Elsie, and Dave was a total buttface and didn't approve my ref app. But we've persevered and grown for it. GMIII learned from the Grand Prix and Pacifist Lake of GMII and is averaging over a KO per round, shaping up to be a quite excellent event. The league is so active that people are allowed to have 5 standard slots and we still have refs complaining of a shortage of matches. Legend Matches, matches that very much show the League at its best, have the longest queue they've ever had. Our coaching program, something long needed, will help our new trainers deal with the harsh learning curve of our meta.

And, best of all, I showed up. You're all very welcome.

Now, on to the Awards!

This year we've (I've) bumped it up to thirteen categories for you to vote in, plus the fun write in awards. I'll throw some names in flavor texts as means of a conversation starter and to subtly influence your votes, but this is by all means open voting and you can vote for any eligible member of the ASB! Remember though, it's all based on this past year, 2014. You'd think I wouldn't have to say that, but, y'know.

Spoiler: show

Best Battler 2014
Previous Holder: DaveTheFishGuy

For the first time in years, this competition is not a Dave Off! I mean, sure, Concept will certainly rack up several votes by virtue of being himself, despite the fact that I don't think he's managed to complete a whole battle in 2014, but oh well. FishDave, however, remains a strong competitor by having some notable victories including two from some long running matches against Sneazey, as well as prying his third legend from Concept's hands. However, Sneazey's done quite well for himself, rising up to hit TL6 and taking a solid third place Bowl win. Speaking of laughably pretending the Bowl means skill, there's our finalists: former winner of this award Jerichi, and the gender-confusing Kindrindra, as well as our bevy of gym leaders, including Haymez (retired), Charm, and Connor, who seems to be making a run at FishDave's record to hit TL6. Oh god, that's actually a thing. Somebody stop him. Stop him right now.

Best Referee 2014
Previous Holder: DaveTheFishGuy

Dave has had his clutches on this award for like the past three years, and he remains a strong contender for it, despite the fact that he cranked up the corruptometer and tried to pretend like he still deserves that + speedy modifier. (This is the part where we all glare at the Bowl Final). NewDave, by which I mean Connor, is also a likely frontrunner what with his heroin-like SP addiction, but he's Jumpluffing the hell out of these awards so let's just let him be right and not vote for him. And let's not forget our other A grades: Jerichi, Kairne, and Sneazey, the latter of whom is currently reffing the Grand Melee and should totally let me get a KO one of these rounds. Otherwise in my frustration I might slip and misplace all the votes for him. And wouldn't that be a shame. And finally, there's the glorious Kuno, who reffed the wonderful wonderfulness that was GMI. Oh Magic Room.

Best Newbie 2014
Previous Holder: Lost

Moving on from categories involving Dave, we have one that the previous winner is totally not eligible for! Sorry Lost, resets don't count! This award is for the trainer who joined us this year that managed to resemble TL1 Rangeet (who once lost 6 pokemon in like five rounds) as little as possible! Starting off with Mono-Rock is hard stuff kids, don't do it. As a baseline for what qualifies, we're going with people who have joined us since December 1 2013, and will join the illustrious ranks of now successful and talented previous winners Shuckle, Ethe, and Lost. Wait what.

First off, we have Miror, who was one of the many who joined us in that comp wave last year, but took a eight month break shortly after joining and didn't complete his first match until this most recent summer, so I'm explicitly making an exception and grandfathering him in. Since then, he's quickly made his way up towards TL3 and a spot on the year ending Trainer Rankings, and is probably a good haul for somebody to pick as a GT what with his strong ability to acclimate to our learning curve. I hear his secret is that he reads. Revolutionary. Resident eleven year old object-mon lover Rotomotorz is another candidate, alongside a strong Bowl showing, he's achieved TL3 while managing to use terrible terrible things like Klinklang. It may be a Steel Type Regirock but that doesn't mean its good. And of course there's SoS, resident Irishman, who aside from being popular likable and sexy (it's not all about battling folks!), made it to the third round of the Bowl before getting knocked out by Zora the troll lord. With a cool taste in pokemon, he's shown he can hang with the big boys. Finally, let's not forget KamenAeons, who has the distinct qualification of not being anything like Zelphon. You could also vote for Zelphon, but that would be a silly thing and would cast eternal shame upon your house.

Oh, you could also vote for me.

Most Improved 2014
Previous Holder: Kindrindra

Despite winning it last year, having gone from being absolutely dreadful to quite respectable, Kin has gone even further to becoming one of ASB's better battlers. Up until he (she?) recently closed off the queue, Kin ran one of the most difficult GT Challenges in ASB history, being even harder to defeat than an ASB Gym Leader! With Dave forced to vacate the GL post so he can't use a Darkrai to defend the gym, Kin is shooin to take his place and become our next gym leader. Kin's also had an incredibly impressive bowl run, fighting a bunch of people he/she was never expected to beat and Roto. I mean, we all expected Roto to lose. How did Roto even get that far anyway? Oh right, that'd be Blaze! Our new Ghost GL has long since passed the days of doing so embarrassingly bad he reset in six months, and after starting off this year in respectable standing, ran a tight ship as Ghost GT, escaped TL3, and stands ready to defend what is sure to be a tough gym. Then there's Connor who... no. No. Fuck Connor. We're not talking about him any more. No awards for Piggy except the Golden Mareep. Jesus. Instead let's talk about Apollo, who came out of nowhere and went from relative obscurity to beating Kairne twice and earning himself his long coveted Fighting Gym, and all at a pace way faster than anybody expected. Seriously, like three months ago he went from languishing at TL2 to GL quality. And finally let's not forget Shuckle, who finally hit TL2, or Sparkbeat and Kots who have quickly taken position in the next round of potential gym leaders.

Best Battle 2014

Our first category that's a bit of a changeup from previous years. Where as in our first year we had a Best Battle overall and last year we had a Best Reffing, this year we're gonna go with two subcategories: one for the ref, and one for the battlers. You can, of course, nominate the same battle for both, and I ask that you include the link to the battle with your nomination.

-Referee
Previous Holder: Mercutio for Dave v Regice

What we're looking for here is the best reffing done by a referee in the past year, very self explanatory. Pick an entire match or you can even send in a single excellent round, as long as it's in 2014. There's our Grand Melees, the first two by Kuno and the latest one by Sneazey if you're liking how that's going. Remember guys, it's the reffing you're going for, not how terribly boring one of those events may or may not have been. Legend Matches are a favorite here, and we've got two to choose from. Daisy v Moltres took up most of the year, but to be fair only 11 months for a 1v1 is pretty good for Muyo! And then there's Dave v Darkrai, which... oh wait. It's Connor again. Yeah. No. So instead let's talk about that one round in Charm v EG where Kush reffed EG's Togekiss taking a dive into a pool of lava which let's face it is probably the most likely to win. Hehe, Malaysia. Also consider voting for the best ref app of all time. I also suggest you take some considerable time to really question Dave's standards in approving refs.

-Battlers
Previous Holder: Newish Category

And now for the best performance by the battlers. Again we have our Legend Matches, which are thoroughly Cibbir-free for this category and ergo a-okay! But don't forget those gym matches, like when Charm v EG when our Fire GL reintroduced ASB to hallucination Hypnosis. We've had some spectacular gym scenario matches as well! I believe (both) Dave v Sneazey matches finished this year, but there's Connor v Kush (Prehistoric) which has the unfortunate drawback of having Connor but the upside of him getting his ass kicked! And let's not forget the match that shocked the world, App v Kairne, where Apollo showed that he was GL material, or at the very least Kairne's kryptonite. But perhaps my personal favorite is Whimsy v Tyoyo, a heartwarming match where everybody's favorite Whimsy throws away the win, gives his opponent a hug, and self-destructs into a draw, giving them both TL2. Whimsy is the best. Last, but certainly best, there's the battle between the fictional Dave and Piggy which took place in the best ref app of all time.

Coolest Squad 2014
Previous Holder: New Category

Another new category! Last year we had Best Pokemon, which basically resulted in a bunch of people voting for Dave's Legends, which is boring. So instead we're trying two things in a similar vein, the first of which is Coolest Squad! What we're looking for here is the trainer you think has the best taste in pokemon in their squad. ASB's very own Karen Kairne is one of the first to come to mind, known for his eclectic tastes and love of niche underused pokemon, as well as the rapid overhaul of his squad. Sparkbeat has a rather nifty set himself, and I've always been partial to SoS's squad choices. And, of course, there's the Whimmaster himself. This is, of course, an entirely subjective category, so follow your tastes! Have a bizzare fetish for item based pokemon? Rotomotorz is the guy for you. Think Ash from the anime has the best squad ever? Go see a doctor but also vote for DLADV. Just really like large squad sizes? Well nobody cares what you think Connor.

Best Sig/Pokemon Combo 2014

Another slight shakeup from last year's Best Pokemon, it's Best Pokemon/Sig combo! Since, again, why vote for Dave's legends (all he does with them is beat up newbies and then get ganged up on hysterically in the GM), we're looking for something better. Coolest, not most impressive, is more the basis. Last year somebody voted for Dave. Not one of Dave's pokemon, but DavetheFishGuy himself. Still makes me laugh. Consider some cracky type changes like Red's Serperior, which is still a terrible pokemon but man that sig will never get passed again. There's the controversial (it wasn't that bad!) Dave's Malamar too, and I'm sure Sneazey wants everybody to vote for Yo Momma. Kairne has a lot of inventive signatures, so check those out, and Extroph has some very simply effective sigs that I like. Really though, I'd pile your votes on Red's Cryogonal, Blaze's Weavile, and Apollo's Snorunt. They're easily the most awesome pokemon in the league.

TO Hero 2014
Previous Holder: Mercutio and DaveTheFishGuy

Easily the most important and prestigious of awards, TO Hero is the award for the shining beacon in the darkness. They are the comedic bright spot in the drudge. They resolve the arguments. They bring the fun. When you've had a rough day, and you're just feeling like shit, you see that they've posted and you just know you're in for a good time. Who's deserving of such an honor, as the best member of our entire community? Well try Stealthy, who's just absolutely hysterical. Or Stealthy, who's wisdom and intelligence is extraordinary and plentiful. Or Stealthy, because let's face it, it's Stealthy. Guy's basically a rock star. I mean really, I can't see a reason not to vote for him. Or anybody who could really compare. Maybe BatDave, but haven't really seen him around in a while. So yeah. Stealthy. Sounds like a good plan.

TO Villain 2014
Previous Holder: Deh and Whimsy... Why did people vote for Whimsy.

The opposite of the TO Hero, the TO Villain is just a walking headache. Maybe you find them really annoying, or really spammy, or just stupidly argumentative. Maybe they're pricks. Maybe they're obnoxious. Maybe they're blatant suckups. Maybe they're all of the above. Maybe you just want to tease a friend by voting for them. Now, I could list options here, but let's be real, this is probably a two way contest between Zelphon and Emerald Goblin. Zelphon is just a storm of terrible terrible wrongness. Ugh. Meanwhile, EG was so bad we actually had to ban him. Like, seriously, we actually had to ban a guy because he just couldn't get along with anybody. We had to have a separate Skype TO just so we could have a place where we wouldn't have to deal with his arguments. Of course, there are other options. Again, Zelphon sucks. There's Cloneblazer from earlier in the year, who was basically a proto-Zelphon, and there's some people who just spam spam and spam, but y'know, there's also Zelphon and EG as options. Just don't vote for Talon and we're all good! Seriously, no votes for Talon this year. This is very much a tongue in cheek award, but, well, get better.

Best ASB Moment
Previous Holder: New Category

This is really more a celebration of us and the things we do than anything to do with battles. Sure, some of these great moments can come from battles, but they don't all have to be. They can be something positively beautiful like when Whimsy Actually Threw Baby, or Kush's Piggy Rendition of Arabian Nights, but you may also have something that's just hysterical like So Many Things From My Post History, like the best ref app of all time. Man, I am a gold mine of great moments. Also consider The Arrival of Stealthy as basically being the coming of ASB Jesus and voting accordingly. Consult the Sprite Comic thread and the Quotes thread in Time Out! Plenty of great lines in there! Including ones from me! There's also that time we came up with calling Connor Miss Piggy! Man, this is probably gonna be the most contested award in the entire ceremony.

Derp Award

A pseudo-counterpart to the above, we see the return of the Derp Award! You can nominate one specific very derpy moment or an entire individual to celebrate a whole year's worth of their being an airhead, all in good fun of course. Looking for old examples? Just ask Kin how much damage Seed Bomb does. Obvious candidate here is Shuckle and the Inorganic Starmie, or just Shuckle in general. Myles Fowl II has had a few brain farts, and let's not forget when DLADV ordered his Meowth to Focus Punch In The Water, when he didn't even know the move! I'm sure we can also find plenty of times that Connor has done something foolish. Have at it and celebrate just how dumb people can be.

ASB Unsung Hero
Previous Holder: Sneazey12

And we're back to returning awards. This one is for somebody who has great contributions but doesn't always get the recognition or credit for it. Just like last year, this award works a bit differently where we'll take nominations (you can send in multiple for this award) from everybody, but in the end the LOs are gonna decide who wins. Why? Because it's an award for the person you people usually don't give credit to. There's something counter intuitive about this one getting to be a straight vote. Relatedly, Sneazey would like you to all nominate him, which is funny because if enough of you do it then he is very decidedly not an Unsung Hero. Good job Sneazey.

Open Categories

Perhaps better understood as Write In Categories, these are just random awards you can make up and send in, with recipients. So things like "Weirdest Friend Fiction" for Apollo or "Best Ship 2014" for DeebxEveryone, or something a bit more serious like "Best Event" for one of the GMs. And take a few light hearted digs at people too. Go wild and have fun.

And that's that! All ballots need to be sent to me via PM before 8 PM EST on January 11th, that's this Sunday. And all ballots need to have the title 2014 ASBO Awards Ballot. Make sure you don't send it in to the wrong Sneazey. It's an easy mistake.

The Award Ceremony should go up shortly after voting ends. In the meantime, feel free to use this thread to campaign and discuss and talk about how great I am. I'm so great, I got you an easy to use voting form. Man, I am so considerate.

HTML Code:
[B]Best Battler:[/B]
[B]Best Ref:[/B]
[B]Best Newbie:[/B]
[B]Most Improved:[/B]
[B]Best Battle- Referee:[/B] (provide link)
[B]Best Battle- Trainers:[/B] (provide link)
[B]Coolest Squad:[/B]
[B]Best Sig/Pokemon Combo:[/B]
[B]TO Hero:[/B]
[B]TO Villain:[/B]
[B]Best ASB Moment:[/B]
[B]Derp Award:[/B]
[B]ASB Unsung Hero:[/B]
[B]Open Categories:[/B]

Last edited by Stealthy; 01-11-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:28 PM   #2
Mercutio
Banned

Actually it was LC that didn't do them!
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #3
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight

Stealthy is the best thing since sliced bread. All hail Stealthy.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #4
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
>Kush

Me actually, I volunteered that year so of course they didn't happen. Also I completed two matches this year and only lost one of them. Concept for best battler!
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:32 PM   #5
Jerichi
本✚能

*waves Jeri for whatever categories flag*
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:32 PM   #6
Mercutio
Banned

Woops. Oh well at least I've managed to trick the C'LOs in to running MotM and RotM
Old 01-06-2015, 03:33 PM   #7
Connor
Who Knows?

Guys you should totally actually vote me.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #8
Ger
Cascade Badge

vote for me guys, i'm nice. I think i qualify for newbie idk

Ger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:45 PM   #9
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
VOTE ZELPHON FOR TO VILLAIN!

HE'S THE ARSEHOLE WHO WILL LEAD OUR TIMEOUT TO RUIN!

I'm Zelphy and I approve this message

Approved by ZelphyVillain2014

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:49 PM   #10
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight

no I'm the TO Villain
Old 01-06-2015, 03:55 PM   #11
Sparkbeat
Best Beaver

>Forms

Stealthy confirmed Kots alt.
Sparkbeat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:59 PM   #12
Pink Harzard
Boulder Badge

But if there are Stealty alts, that means that Kots had alts of his alt.

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard from Serebiiforums for the Button

Scythedactyl and Chrismasuicune made by Machamp-X and Kryptos. Thanks for these ^^

Friend code info

Randomness:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
You can't gang-rape a Regice.

No genitals.
--------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
And this is the bit where I'm confused at PHs gender
I'm a tomboyish girl ;)
Quote:
When I was at school, I used my phone to play Snake.

Which I still do today!

Nokia 3310 master race
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
>Calling me Kingo
It's Kots, damnit. Kots. As in the Dutch word for vomit. As in an abbreviation for (K)ing(o)(t)he(s)tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Oh, hey kingo, how's life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
There is a user called Pink Harzard. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
It's true, her username on SPPF is harzard as well. I never noticed that? Lord. But I wonder... Why Harzard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Just to troll the masses (I don't actually know)
Geehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Harzad, you lied to us x(
Lies:

Quote:
I've realised that I've become one of those Facebook farmers I mock so often. When I woke up several hours ago I immediately checked my emails, checked job sites and watered my berries. Last night, I did the same and anagedto time it perfectly and fly to the place just as my persims were sprouting, so I got to harvest the berry crop as it came and replant.

Damn it, Pokémon.
-------------------------------------------------
Some dickish talk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
didn't they remove Blaziken's crotchtuft with the 3D models?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
I didn't realise Blaziken even had that. It is there, but a bit small.
The first crotchtuft that caught my eyes was that of Reshiram. I mean, that one is big.
Quote:
You should know better than to say suggestive things like this in front of me.

Someone's a size queen
Quote:
Reshiram
Quote:
Well, I mean Blaziken is literally a cock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY CROTCHTUFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
Kakuna tho.
Quote:
Don't forget Metapod
Quote:
Looks like we're about to complete the Pokédix
Quote:
I had a floating blue Metapod. Good times

Oh, and insert something here about Harden and String Shot
Quote:
Run children, it is no longer safe for you here.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by A random Nuzlocke-comic-artist I found on the net
I just realised something...

Pokemon is the only world where Evolution and Creationism can co-exist! Huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The same guy as above
But yes good ol' Charles Darwin... he's got nothing to smile about when it comes to Pokemon...
Fer all ye PASBL info

Poem with a smile

Smiling is infectious
you catch it like a flu
when someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too

I passed around the corner
and noticed with a grin
when someone smiled back at me
I'd passed it on to him

I thought about my smile
and realised its worth
a single smile, just like mine
could travel around the earth

So if you feel a smile begin
don't leave in undetected
lets start an epidemic now
and get the world infected
Pink Harzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #13
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
>Forms

Stealthy confirmed Kots alt.
Haaaaaaaaaa

God it's been too long since I saw a "Kots!Forms" joke. Well played, Spark.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:23 PM   #14
Chalis
Activating Rampage

I EXIST OKAY STEALTHY *cries*
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:29 PM   #15
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
#voteDeebs
Old 01-06-2015, 04:30 PM   #16
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
VOTE FOR CELE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SPAMMED WITH GIFS

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #17
Pink Harzard
Boulder Badge

Let the gif come. My body is ready.

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard from Serebiiforums for the Button

Scythedactyl and Chrismasuicune made by Machamp-X and Kryptos. Thanks for these ^^

Friend code info

Randomness:
Quote:
You can't gang-rape a Regice.

No genitals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
And this is the bit where I'm confused at PHs gender
I'm a tomboyish girl ;)
Quote:
When I was at school, I used my phone to play Snake.

Which I still do today!

Nokia 3310 master race
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
>Calling me Kingo
It's Kots, damnit. Kots. As in the Dutch word for vomit. As in an abbreviation for (K)ing(o)(t)he(s)tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Oh, hey kingo, how's life?
Quote:
There is a user called Pink Harzard. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
It's true, her username on SPPF is harzard as well. I never noticed that? Lord. But I wonder... Why Harzard?
Quote:
Just to troll the masses (I don't actually know)
Geehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Harzad, you lied to us x(
Lies:

Quote:
I've realised that I've become one of those Facebook farmers I mock so often. When I woke up several hours ago I immediately checked my emails, checked job sites and watered my berries. Last night, I did the same and anagedto time it perfectly and fly to the place just as my persims were sprouting, so I got to harvest the berry crop as it came and replant.

Damn it, Pokémon.
-------------------------------------------------
Some dickish talk:

Quote:
didn't they remove Blaziken's crotchtuft with the 3D models?
Quote:
I didn't realise Blaziken even had that. It is there, but a bit small.
The first crotchtuft that caught my eyes was that of Reshiram. I mean, that one is big.
Quote:
You should know better than to say suggestive things like this in front of me.

Someone's a size queen
Quote:
Reshiram
Quote:
Well, I mean Blaziken is literally a cock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY CROTCHTUFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
Kakuna tho.
Quote:
Don't forget Metapod
Quote:
Looks like we're about to complete the Pokédix
Quote:
I had a floating blue Metapod. Good times

Oh, and insert something here about Harden and String Shot
Quote:
Run children, it is no longer safe for you here.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by A random Nuzlocke-comic-artist I found on the net
I just realised something...

Pokemon is the only world where Evolution and Creationism can co-exist! Huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The same guy as above
But yes good ol' Charles Darwin... he's got nothing to smile about when it comes to Pokemon...
Fer all ye PASBL info

Poem with a smile

Smiling is infectious
you catch it like a flu
when someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too

I passed around the corner
and noticed with a grin
when someone smiled back at me
I'd passed it on to him

I thought about my smile
and realised its worth
a single smile, just like mine
could travel around the earth

So if you feel a smile begin
don't leave in undetected
lets start an epidemic now
and get the world infected
Pink Harzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #18
BatDave
Pokemon Trainer

Oh hey guys, is there an awards ceremony going on? I thought that Mercutio guy was doing it?
BatDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #19
Mercutio
Banned

I have a job and I'm a terrible person.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #20
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatDave View Post
Oh hey guys, is there an awards ceremony going on? I thought that Mercutio guy was doing it?
No, you silly new and original person! Stealthy is doing it now. Also if you see Mercutio tell him that I'm holding babies hostage for ransom.

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:41 PM   #21
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight

Oh my god the legend returned, again.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:36 PM   #22
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatDave View Post
Why would we let him do it? Wouldn't be nearly as funny.
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:37 PM   #23
Mercutio
Banned

Are you slow bro?
Old 01-06-2015, 05:37 PM   #24
Heather
Know when to hold 'em

>Nominating for best ref
>Goes to put down Stealthy because let's face it he knows basically every in and out of ASB
>Wait

Damnit Dave.

Quote:
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Things One Is Not Allowed To Do In Exalted
244) While not FORBIDDEN, my Midnight is to keep in mind that using an army of animated skeletons in order to fill the town square with a rendition of "Spooky Scary Skeletons" is going to be considered odd at best.
WF Things
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #25
Red Panda
donk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
VOTE FOR CELE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SPAMMED WITH GIFS
sry I don't vote for pancake supporters

jk <3 cele
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation