UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Referees Forum

Old 11-01-2014, 11:34 AM   #26
Jerichi
本✚能

So the rate for SP has changed and we're gonna make it retroactive! Yay!

So I'll pick up the extra 1 SP I got from my first one and the 1.5 I get from Swampy's.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #27
dirkac
Hjertestarter siden 2013

May as well.

Hi guys dirkac here with this emberrasingly awful Match.
Though it's already the fourth in my current 11-Match losing-streak, I feel as hough my everything just completely deteriorated in this Match.
so, Battling review plz?

Also, to be fair, I had never used any of he Pokémon in said Match, but neither had my opponent, so I feel as hough the outcome should have at least be better than a 0-5.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #28
Jerichi
本✚能

Okay Blaze.

Spoiler: show
Since there's so much switching shenanigans, I'm gonna keep a little tally of overall Pokémon healthiness.

Squadding
Sneasel's squads tend to be pretty solid due to the diversity of Ghosts, so they're going to be pretty tough to counter. You did a pretty decent job, especially considering you didn't fall into the trap of "BRING ONLY WEAKNESSES". Your squad is reasonably diverse and most 'mon can handle most things. There isn't a clear weak spot in your squad, at least not one I can notice. One thing I will say, though, is that the match up chain if you lose the first match-up is really not in your favor, ultimately, which is something to keep in mind when squadding for a 6 vs. 6, though I suppose Switch -might- mitigate that somewhat.

Lopunny vs Dusknoir - Lead
Lopunny is a pretty solid lead, with some diversity in moves and doesn't explicitly fear anything on the squad. Lopunny vs. Dusknoir is pretty neutral, though Dusknoir might have a bit of an advantage with a pretty solid Fighting pool compared to Lopunny's single anti-Ghost move.

That said, Sneasel didn't take advantage of that fact, interestingly, until the very end. It's actually sort of hard to tell how he managed to outplay you, since he was pretty crafty about it. I think the key points were the middle rounds of this match up, where he managed to immobilize you for long enough to put himself in a safe spot. It pushed you to play a little recklessly, which he was able to take advantage of. You made somewhat of a comeback due to some good pressure and Sneasel's eagerness to KO.
Blaze: 1, Sneasel: .7

Galvantula vs. Dusknoir
So I think this is where you begin to fall for some of Sneasel's trappings. Not only does he manage to get a scary hit on you in the beginning, he also does a good job at wearing her out prematurely. That said, since you do switch out early, his defensive stalling is probably not a big deal, though it did ultimately allow him to set up the Giga Impact in the end.
Blaze: 1.25, Sneasel: 1

Samurott vs. Chandelure/Rotom
Nice Block! I think this really gave you back some momentum and kept the switching from getting too crazy. This is probably the best part of the battle for you thus far. You kept a pretty solid handle on the match-up, and though Sneasel was able to outmanuever you a little bit, it was only just enough to keep everything fairly even. It was enough to scare him back into Rotom, which you took pretty good advantage of.
Blaze: 2.25, Sneasel: 1.75

Sceptile vs. Chandelure/Drifloon
Again, nice! Sneasel probably overplayed his hand here, and you called it pretty solidly. Your sig was definitely helpful.
Blaze: 2.25, Sneasel: 2.25

So you can tell by my little counter here that this actually managed to tip you back roughly into an even point. Good job! Clearly Sceptile vs. Drifty is a pretty shitty match-up for you, so...

Galvantula vs. Sableye and Golem vs. Sableye/Mismagius and Sceptile vs. Mismagius and Samurott vs. Mismagius - The Revolving Door
Not totally sure why you switched out here - this is a decently neutral match-up. I actually think the next switch might have been what cost you your momentum, surprisingly. You probably could have done well with Sableye vs. Galvantula. Trying to force the advantageous match-up actually ended up putting you in a losing match-up. Mismagius has
a good arsenal against Rock/Fighting, which is why Sneasel was able to pressure you out of doing much damage at all. Bide probably cost you most of the match-up as well, since it wasn't terribly well-timed.
All of this allowed Missy to set up and run you down. Additionally, Sceptile was probably not the greatest choice here - Missy scares of Sceptile something fierce, whereas Galvantula or Charizard fear her much less. To be honest, the match-up really didn't matter much here, since Missy was primed to nuke regardless (though her sig is KINDA broken...).

So uh...
Blaze: 4.5, Sneasel: 3

Charizard vs. Rotom and Galvantula vs. Drifblim
So it's pretty much all over by this point, since you're at a major disadvantage. I really don't think the triple Thunder should have actually happened, but whatever. Even without that, Sneasel has so much momentum and you're so far down, it won't make a whole lot of difference.
So uh...

Overall
So you actually did pretty damn well in this battle overall, but your mid-game switch was what really killed you. In switching battles, trying to seek an advantageous match-up is going to get you nuked. Neutral match-ups are your friend, especially mid game. Once you've eliminated threats, then you can start going for the advantageous ones. This is actually a situation in which your experience in comp is going to be helpful, since the 6 vs. 6 OK meta shares a lot of the same strategy as comp. I think you probably should have just approached the battle a little bit differently. If you were able to control the match ups a little better, you very well could have pulled a win, but since Mismagius vs. Golem was majorly in Missy's favor, it cause everything to snowball, and snowball fast. The League and its battlers are still really growing into switching, so I can't really say that this loss is a consequence of you being bad at battling, but rather just unused to a rather new trend.

Jeri's Positivity Corner
  • Block! Good use of a crappy and underutilized move. Its timing saved you in the first half.
  • Nice offense overall! You put a good deal of pressure on Sneasel early on with some solid offensive play
  • Good defense! Your use of defesne seemed pretty well timed when you used it.
  • Sceptile vs. Chandy! That's an impressive kill no matter what.

Final Remarks
You're a pretty solid battler overall, Blaze. I feel like most of what you need to do is polish your style a little. You definitely have strong fundamentals, but much of what Sneasel was able to do was outmaneuver you just enough to force you into a bad match-up, which he was able to take and run with. Try to get a little more creative with your orders, and always keep potential match up chains when switching. Much of this is stuff you could probably get from experience, most likely. Just keep facing vets and building your portfolio and I think you'll do just fine.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #29
Mercutio
Banned

Ah, corruption.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #30
Slash
Poison Jam

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Then I'll pick up my extra .5 SP from my post for shuckle
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.
Leader of the "Stop Screwing Over Smeargle" Brigade

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
[URL="http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4387"]
Daisy Art:

Battlecuts courtesy of DaisyInari

Random stuffs:

Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #31
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Okay Blaze.

Since there's so much switching shenanigans, I'm gonna keep a little tally of overall Pokémon healthiness.

Squadding
Sneasel's squads tend to be pretty solid due to the diversity of Ghosts, so they're going to be pretty tough to counter. You did a pretty decent job, especially considering you didn't fall into the trap of "BRING ONLY WEAKNESSES". Your squad is reasonably diverse and most 'mon can handle most things. There isn't a clear weak spot in your squad, at least not one I can notice. One thing I will say, though, is that the match up chain if you lose the first match-up is really not in your favor, ultimately, which is something to keep in mind when squadding for a 6 vs. 6, though I suppose Switch -might- mitigate that somewhat.

Lopunny vs Dusknoir - Lead
Lopunny is a pretty solid lead, with some diversity in moves and doesn't explicitly fear anything on the squad. Lopunny vs. Dusknoir is pretty neutral, though Dusknoir might have a bit of an advantage with a pretty solid Fighting pool compared to Lopunny's single anti-Ghost move.

That said, Sneasel didn't take advantage of that fact, interestingly, until the very end. It's actually sort of hard to tell how he managed to outplay you, since he was pretty crafty about it. I think the key points were the middle rounds of this match up, where he managed to immobilize you for long enough to put himself in a safe spot. It pushed you to play a little recklessly, which he was able to take advantage of. You made somewhat of a comeback due to some good pressure and Sneasel's eagerness to KO.
Blaze: 1, Sneasel: .7

Galvantula vs. Dusknoir
So I think this is where you begin to fall for some of Sneasel's trappings. Not only does he manage to get a scary hit on you in the beginning, he also does a good job at wearing her out prematurely. That said, since you do switch out early, his defensive stalling is probably not a big deal, though it did ultimately allow him to set up the Giga Impact in the end.
Blaze: 1.25, Sneasel: 1

Samurott vs. Chandelure/Rotom
Nice Block! I think this really gave you back some momentum and kept the switching from getting too crazy. This is probably the best part of the battle for you thus far. You kept a pretty solid handle on the match-up, and though Sneasel was able to outmanuever you a little bit, it was only just enough to keep everything fairly even. It was enough to scare him back into Rotom, which you took pretty good advantage of.
Blaze: 2.25, Sneasel: 1.75

Sceptile vs. Chandelure/Drifloon
Again, nice! Sneasel probably overplayed his hand here, and you called it pretty solidly. Your sig was definitely helpful.
Blaze: 2.25, Sneasel: 2.25

So you can tell by my little counter here that this actually managed to tip you back roughly into an even point. Good job! Clearly Sceptile vs. Drifty is a pretty shitty match-up for you, so...

Galvantula vs. Sableye and Golem vs. Sableye/Mismagius and Sceptile vs. Mismagius and Samurott vs. Mismagius - The Revolving Door
Not totally sure why you switched out here - this is a decently neutral match-up. I actually think the next switch might have been what cost you your momentum, surprisingly. You probably could have done well with Sableye vs. Galvantula. Trying to force the advantageous match-up actually ended up putting you in a losing match-up. Mismagius has
a good arsenal against Rock/Fighting, which is why Sneasel was able to pressure you out of doing much damage at all. Bide probably cost you most of the match-up as well, since it wasn't terribly well-timed.
All of this allowed Missy to set up and run you down. Additionally, Sceptile was probably not the greatest choice here - Missy scares of Sceptile something fierce, whereas Galvantula or Charizard fear her much less. To be honest, the match-up really didn't matter much here, since Missy was primed to nuke regardless (though her sig is KINDA broken...).

So uh...
Blaze: 4.5, Sneasel: 3

Charizard vs. Rotom and Galvantula vs. Drifblim
So it's pretty much all over by this point, since you're at a major disadvantage. I really don't think the triple Thunder should have actually happened, but whatever. Even without that, Sneasel has so much momentum and you're so far down, it won't make a whole lot of difference.
So uh...

Overall
So you actually did pretty damn well in this battle overall, but your mid-game switch was what really killed you. In switching battles, trying to seek an advantageous match-up is going to get you nuked. Neutral match-ups are your friend, especially mid game. Once you've eliminated threats, then you can start going for the advantageous ones. This is actually a situation in which your experience in comp is going to be helpful, since the 6 vs. 6 OK meta shares a lot of the same strategy as comp. I think you probably should have just approached the battle a little bit differently. If you were able to control the match ups a little better, you very well could have pulled a win, but since Mismagius vs. Golem was majorly in Missy's favor, it cause everything to snowball, and snowball fast. The League and its battlers are still really growing into switching, so I can't really say that this loss is a consequence of you being bad at battling, but rather just unused to a rather new trend.

Jeri's Positivity Corner
  • Block! Good use of a crappy and underutilized move. Its timing saved you in the first half.
  • Nice offense overall! You put a good deal of pressure on Sneasel early on with some solid offensive play
  • Good defense! Your use of defesne seemed pretty well timed when you used it.
  • Sceptile vs. Chandy! That's an impressive kill no matter what.

Final Remarks
You're a pretty solid battler overall, Blaze. I feel like most of what you need to do is polish your style a little. You definitely have strong fundamentals, but much of what Sneasel was able to do was outmaneuver you just enough to force you into a bad match-up, which he was able to take and run with. Try to get a little more creative with your orders, and always keep potential match up chains when switching. Much of this is stuff you could probably get from experience, most likely. Just keep facing vets and building your portfolio and I think you'll do just fine.
Thanks for the advice Jeri, it was actually pretty helpful and has given me a lot of things to look at in the future.

A+

Fuck these crabs
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #32
Jerichi
本✚能

Yay! You're welcome! *claims 3 SP*
Old 11-02-2014, 04:16 AM   #33
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Right then, about time I got around to coaching... Stealing Jeri's format for now until I properly come into a decent one of my own. I'll also be going over them as I go instead of reading the entire thing first in order to best know how you were feeling in any given situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well sounds fun.

I guess I'll kick it off. I could guess at most of the glaringly obvious things I did wrong in this match, but I think an expert opinion would be nice for some of the subtleties and situational things that I messed up on.

Battling review btw.

Just as a note for anyone planning to review this, I don't care how many reviews I get. I won't get swamped, I'm a big boy who's going to big boy school and I can handle it. Just send it by PM if there are already 3 reviews.
Squadding

Over all a very solid squad, though there is a bit of a glaring Ghost weakness which is problematic given Kin brought a Rotom. Additionally while your squad all has a lot of individual power but this is a Switch = OK and they all have a fair few weaknesses that almost every 'mon Kin has is able to exploit in some way while your squad seems very much like each 'mon is targeted to fend off a single foe.

Sandile vs. Mega Absol - Lead

Your first round was a bit of a bad start, trying to Taunt your foe out of a low power move when they've both the initiative as well as evo bonuses really wasn't likely to work, though Sludge Bomb is a good choice for trying to get poison off early, though sadly it didn't go your way. But your start slipping quickly in the round immediately following, choosing to go on the offensive going first when you're already behind, and Kin exploits it perfectly with Absol's frankly huge amount of typespam available while also getting a break. You do seem to learn from it quickly by going defensive afterwards, though your move choice is questionable. Counter could have been a big payoff but it's just not a great move no matter how you slice it, and you take the short end of the stick as a result of it not working. Ultimately you end up becoming too deep in from this matchup and Kin finishes you off after preventing your last ditch struggle at evening things out, which puts you in a very poor position for the rest of the match.

Shuckle vs. Mega Absol / Mawile

Your immediate startup is something that would actually be great for catchup if the match was a little longer, but as it's only a 3v3 Stealth Rock isn't that great of a move overall, especially given a fair portion of Kin's squad doesn't find it particularly harmful. Sticky Web was, however, a good move that forced Kin into using something to defend it and helped mitigate the damage you took if only a little. Kin then recognizes that he's blown most of the typespam that's useful against your current choice and opts to switch for his Mawile, and your strategy to keep him boosting goes horribly wrong where it could have gone incredibly well all due to him not actually learning Nasty Plot, which is rather unfortunate. I don't know if this flustered you or what, but you proceed to make your biggest mistake so far. Blowing offtype typespam going first is almost never a good idea, as evidenced by the fact that he immediately shut it down by going on the defensive. You make up a lot of ground with your clever Bide, and then immediately blow it by tossing out a String Shot on a 'mon that has abusable ranged STAB. Your nice use of Gyro Ball then manages to keep you alive but you blow your three mover on a Substitute he set up last round that maybe you just forgot about? Ultimately this leaves you tired and you decide to Final Gambit as opposed to getting just outright trashed for no real damage. But Kin once again just pops a Substitute to keep himself in the game, even if only barely for now.

Metang vs. Mawile / Rotom

Metang quickly finishes the job your Shuckle couldn't, which leaves you down to one 'mon against nearly one and a half of Kin's making for a tough fight any way you slice it. Aaaaaaaaaaaand here is where that Ghost weakness I mentioned earlier comes into play. You pop a one mover for some reason going second even though you're not even tired and as a result take a metric ton of damage for the only small amount you dish out of your own, as well as getting stuck with a status. You go on the defensive which is smart but Kin holds the obvious advantage now and just spams Hex until you're down, though you do manage a nice chunk of damage despite being at a type disadvantage, and that ends the match.

Overall

Honestly your biggest issues here were probably trying to mediate when you should go on the offense and when to switch to the defensive. As a result Kin was able to grab an early lead and just never let go. As a general rule, if you're falling behind such as you were, it's probably smart to play defensive until you can get an opening and not just blow big moves too regularly. Also, as stated, your common weakness in your squad was glaring. If you end up with three or more Pokemon weak to a STAB your opponent has, you should probably be rethinking the way you set up your squad.

Positive Notes

Shuckle v Mawile was actually a really good matchup for you. Even though you were at a nasty type disadvantage you held your own and almost took Mawile down with you. You also made some really good tactical calls throughout the match, but due to poor luck or whathaveyou a lot of them didn't go your way, and if they did this match could easily have gone an entirely different direction. Overall a very positive match against someone of pretty decent skill and something you can definitely pick a lot out of to learn from and grow better.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #34
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Thank you sneezey!

[The Sorcerer's Ambition]A handy link, to be sure.
Level Acquisitions, sorted by level instead of name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
Shuckle's awesomeness level continues to rise.
Shuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 08:29 PM   #35
Sneaze

Collecting my 1.5 SP~

Quote:
Old 11-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #36
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Me vs SS

While this is an old match in terms of time, in terms of how much I've progressed since then, it's pretty recent. I would like a review, please!

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #37
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Me vs Apollo
I feel like I mainly lost it due to poor Ditto usage but some advise would be appreciated ^_^

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #38
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Me vs Apollo
I feel like I mainly lost it due to poor Ditto usage but some advise would be appreciated ^_^
*advice

Squad: Your squad is really well balanced even for Switch = KO. Although there really isn't any switchers, you brought Pokemon who can deal with a variety of match-ups and are very solid Pokemon in general. Your two weakest links were Banette and Ditto, but given you generally bring Banette to like every match you have a good deal of experience with him and that's pretty good. Overall, very strong squad with pretty much no weaknesses.

Match-Up 1:

Doubles are a strange and fickle beast, and you really can't just look at covering your weaknesses, you have to look at your strengths as well. I'm of the opinion that Doubles synergy is not only accomplished via typing and movepool but also via signature, so I'll be looking at that as the match progresses. For Apollo's leads, he send out an Electabuzz and an Altaria. Giving the low amount of weaknesses on his side, my first reaction to to force two neutral match-ups; you don't want to make yourself more weak to him than possible.

As for your choices, I personally feel that Ditto and Banette were your strongest options due to not having any real weaknesses. Grumpig doesn't like Electabuzz much and Banette has cool support options that would allow you to gain a good deal of advantage quickly. Ditto is a solid bet, but the first thing that you did wrong was assuming that you had to Transform into your opponent. Your best bet? Transform into Grumpig. This would have given you Power Gem and put a ton of pressure on your opponent. Even with a Liepard in the wings, you'll smash through Altaria pretty quickly and then likely take a huge chunk out of his Liepard. Remember, it can only really KO one of your Grumpig and if its not focusing on one, its probably giving you oppurtunities to tear him apart.

As we can see in the first round, Altaria's holes are exploited by a double Ice Beam. This is doubles, so its not insurmountable, but its a huge lead you have to overcome. Altaria's lack of real defensive options is also an issue. In addition, bar specific scenarios, Psychuck is generally a waste of time and energy. You should have immediately focused on the Altaria, as it was the main threat. Your ploy in round 2 worked well enough, but I stand had you Transformed into Grumpig, the entire match-up would have been a lot easier.

That said, I don't agree with the Screech working just fine, but that's not what we are discussing. There wasn't much you could do about avoiding the KO. Onto your sigs, they didn't have any real synergy but it wasn't a deciding part of the match, but its something to keep in mind for later matches.

Match-up 2:

Druddigon was an interesting choice, but I honestly would have rather chosen Grimer. It's not disadvantaged against any of Apollo's leftover Pokemon, where as Druddigon doesn't like facing Clauncher because of the extra Ice energy. This proves to be a rather moot point, but its something to note. At this point the match-up is Electabuzz and Liepard vs Grumpig and Druddigon. I'll say it again, if you had Transformed into Grumpig, you likely would have had the advantage. From here, I think the three mover was largely in excess, you had no real reason to rush the match up and could have been fine just keeping it at a slow tempo. The round with Bounce and Pursuit is really where you starting losing momentum and Apollo took control of the match, since you just couldn't damage his Liepard fast enough to keep things on your side. You also had this thing where you just kept using Power-Up Punch over and over again; there are generally better uses of your Fighting energy and you probably only should have used it once to give yourself a small boost. Also clearing away your confusion with Amnesia was a bad call, you really should have just let Dark Pulse hit you in the face and hit him back twice.

Why the hell did you use Confide and not something like Glare? Glare is amazing in doubles matches because its essentially freezing over an opponent's actions for at least a move and getting a free move in. It was a much better choice than Confide, which I'm not sure really does anything. From there, you lost Grumpig and it was extremely unlikely you were going to win with the two-to-one handicap. You tried but at this point, you had lost too much control of the match.

In summary, doubles is a difficult format to learn, and the main thing you always want to keep in mind is to minimize your potential weaknesses. Stuff like Altaria is a huge liability because of the massive weakness to Ice. In short, some of the things you should have done:

-You probably should have transformed into Grumpig or Electabuzz (although I'm of the opinion Grumpig was the overall superior choice) instead of Altaria, considering how easy Altaria punishes the mirror. That mistake alone probably cost you the entire match.
-Cool moves are cool, but you often made odd choices that didn't quite make sense. Always make sure that you consider all the possibilities in a match-up before selecting one. Glare probably would have been better than Confide, for instance.

Onto some more positive points: You played Grumpig in the team support role pretty well and you managed to keep the pressure with Druddigon decently despite some poor choices. Your opening match-up was also pretty good although it probably could have been slightly better. Keep up the good work.

I mean dammit Zelphon stop being wrong.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #39
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
So, could I please be told what I did wrong in this match? I'm trying to get better with Fairies, and better in general. Thanks!
Putting this forth again just in case.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #40
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
*advice

Squad: Your squad is really well balanced even for Switch = KO. Although there really isn't any switchers, you brought Pokemon who can deal with a variety of match-ups and are very solid Pokemon in general. Your two weakest links were Banette and Ditto, but given you generally bring Banette to like every match you have a good deal of experience with him and that's pretty good. Overall, very strong squad with pretty much no weaknesses.

Match-Up 1:

Doubles are a strange and fickle beast, and you really can't just look at covering your weaknesses, you have to look at your strengths as well. I'm of the opinion that Doubles synergy is not only accomplished via typing and movepool but also via signature, so I'll be looking at that as the match progresses. For Apollo's leads, he send out an Electabuzz and an Altaria. Giving the low amount of weaknesses on his side, my first reaction to to force two neutral match-ups; you don't want to make yourself more weak to him than possible.

As for your choices, I personally feel that Ditto and Banette were your strongest options due to not having any real weaknesses. Grumpig doesn't like Electabuzz much and Banette has cool support options that would allow you to gain a good deal of advantage quickly. Ditto is a solid bet, but the first thing that you did wrong was assuming that you had to Transform into your opponent. Your best bet? Transform into Grumpig. This would have given you Power Gem and put a ton of pressure on your opponent. Even with a Liepard in the wings, you'll smash through Altaria pretty quickly and then likely take a huge chunk out of his Liepard. Remember, it can only really KO one of your Grumpig and if its not focusing on one, its probably giving you oppurtunities to tear him apart.

As we can see in the first round, Altaria's holes are exploited by a double Ice Beam. This is doubles, so its not insurmountable, but its a huge lead you have to overcome. Altaria's lack of real defensive options is also an issue. In addition, bar specific scenarios, Psychuck is generally a waste of time and energy. You should have immediately focused on the Altaria, as it was the main threat. Your ploy in round 2 worked well enough, but I stand had you Transformed into Grumpig, the entire match-up would have been a lot easier.

That said, I don't agree with the Screech working just fine, but that's not what we are discussing. There wasn't much you could do about avoiding the KO. Onto your sigs, they didn't have any real synergy but it wasn't a deciding part of the match, but its something to keep in mind for later matches.

Match-up 2:

Druddigon was an interesting choice, but I honestly would have rather chosen Grimer. It's not disadvantaged against any of Apollo's leftover Pokemon, where as Druddigon doesn't like facing Clauncher because of the extra Ice energy. This proves to be a rather moot point, but its something to note. At this point the match-up is Electabuzz and Liepard vs Grumpig and Druddigon. I'll say it again, if you had Transformed into Grumpig, you likely would have had the advantage. From here, I think the three mover was largely in excess, you had no real reason to rush the match up and could have been fine just keeping it at a slow tempo. The round with Bounce and Pursuit is really where you starting losing momentum and Apollo took control of the match, since you just couldn't damage his Liepard fast enough to keep things on your side. You also had this thing where you just kept using Power-Up Punch over and over again; there are generally better uses of your Fighting energy and you probably only should have used it once to give yourself a small boost. Also clearing away your confusion with Amnesia was a bad call, you really should have just let Dark Pulse hit you in the face and hit him back twice.

Why the hell did you use Confide and not something like Glare? Glare is amazing in doubles matches because its essentially freezing over an opponent's actions for at least a move and getting a free move in. It was a much better choice than Confide, which I'm not sure really does anything. From there, you lost Grumpig and it was extremely unlikely you were going to win with the two-to-one handicap. You tried but at this point, you had lost too much control of the match.

In summary, doubles is a difficult format to learn, and the main thing you always want to keep in mind is to minimize your potential weaknesses. Stuff like Altaria is a huge liability because of the massive weakness to Ice. In short, some of the things you should have done:

-You probably should have transformed into Grumpig or Electabuzz (although I'm of the opinion Grumpig was the overall superior choice) instead of Altaria, considering how easy Altaria punishes the mirror. That mistake alone probably cost you the entire match.
-Cool moves are cool, but you often made odd choices that didn't quite make sense. Always make sure that you consider all the possibilities in a match-up before selecting one. Glare probably would have been better than Confide, for instance.

Onto some more positive points: You played Grumpig in the team support role pretty well and you managed to keep the pressure with Druddigon decently despite some poor choices. Your opening match-up was also pretty good although it probably could have been slightly better. Keep up the good work.

I mean dammit Zelphon stop being wrong.
Fairly helpful, brought up some excellent points on my ditto usage. I am happy with this advise and run down.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #41
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

*advice

Collecting 1.5 SP. Yum.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:44 PM   #42
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Me vs SS

While this is an old match in terms of time, in terms of how much I've progressed since then, it's pretty recent. I would like a review, please!
This is fun!

Squad: Overall I'm pretty impressed by your squad Celebii, it has a lot of really good Pokemon to take the Poison Gym on. I would say that Absol was the weak link in the team considering that it has no way to innate typespam any of Shadow's Pokemon other than Gengar, and you already had Sableye for that. Since this is a Switch = Gym match, I'm going to take the time to note when you should and should not have switched, since learning how to switch is a great thing.

Match-Up 1: Crobat versus Absol

This is a pretty even match-up all things considered, although its worth noting that my first reaction to this is to not waste any more type energy then I can afford; Crobat's ability to switch could put you in a bad position later, especially if you blow your Psychic energy and Toxicroak comes in. This is also quite possibly the logic behind why Shadow sent out Crobat, but that's just conjecture. Your first reaction is to blow a large amount of Electric energy, which is probably a decent thing considering that this is 4/6 and you can easily put a lot of pressure on him this way, but it leaves you more vulnerable to his Tentacruel, especially since you are now in the water.

But in the second round you already make a big mistake; ordering Taunt going first. There is such a thing as Taunt stall (at least in my books), but its incredibly risky and generally requires a bit of set-up before you can properly utilize it. Without anything going with it, Taunt is basically a free move to your opponent. Future Sight is normally a good call but you are again A) using up typespam, in this case Psychic and B) giving your opponent another free move. So you haven't really done anything and allowed your opponent to bash you into a corner. You do notice this, but your immediate plan is to finish him with a three mover, which doesn't work out. You probably could have gotten away with a two and not have blown all of that energy. This leaves you up Shit's Creek without a paddle, and with that SS scores the first KO of the match.

Round 2 was the major turning point and if you had ordered a bit smarter there SS probably would have lost that match-up. The moral of the story is never just order Taunt going first, its not worth it.

Match-Up 2: Lucario vs Nidoking

Obviously there is a pretty severe disadvantage here when you consider Nidoking's typing, but its not something you can't handle because of Lucario's movepool. The Toxic Spikes was...interesting considering that the majority of your team was Steel, Ghost, or floaters, and you do take the chance to put a serious dent in him. But in doing this, you blow your second three mover. This is pretty bad strategy in my opinion, because you need to use your three-movers wisely, and just blowing them on a whim removes their utility later in the match to swing things in your favor. You end dealing a massive blow to your opponent, but it probably wasn't worth it.

Conserve your three movers, because they can be very useful in clutch situations, especially in a match where you can switch.

Match-Up 3: Sableye vs Nidoking

I'm not sure why you picked Sableye honestly, at this point you would have been better off bringing out Sigilyph or Metagross because of the unlimited typespam, since you really need to KO this Nidoking because of its offensive variety. You try to add pressure but you fell into the trap of "limited typespam is never good going first"; this quite simply is not true. In this position, because SS really can't afford to be taking SE attacks, it will be very hard for him to just ignore your Psychic attacks, especially considering you have a lot of them in the tanks to use. But he manages to not only completely screw over your Will-o-Wisp, but get a boosted hit on you. Adding onto that the confusion you suffered and you've basically found yourself dug into a deep hole.

Next round, its pretty obvious that you managed to dupe yourself with your own orders. Ice Beam at the time will always cause some freezing, and so there was no way you weren't going to do anything other than Incinerate. This meant that you were not only doing damage to yourself but also allowing your opponent to continue bashing you in with his own attacks. I'm...not quite sure what happened the round after but the point is you lost this match-up, and are now 2-1. With a Lucario revealed. You would need to pull this around soon.

Watch your conditional orders, as they will often screw you up more often than not, and don't worry too much about using limited typespam going first, it often will make your opponent panic and freak.

Match-Up 4: Lucario vs Tentacruel

Will note that the round before was a little sketchy, but it put you in a seriously disadvantaged position. Anyways, Shadow is able to get a massive lead on you here, you really should have just closed your eyes here instead of relying on QC Substitute. But your next orders are very punishable. Defensive techniques going first are a major risk because of the variety of the ways it can be punished. Which Shadow does superbly with a Supersonic, leaving you open to a KO. At this point, it would have been much better to simply go for broke. If you were to turn this around, you'd need to beat down two more Pokemon with your last one.

You were too defensive in the final round when you should have done anything to settle the next match-up and make the outcome more clear. When you are pushed that far into a corner, you need to bite back.

Match-Up 5: Metagross vs Tentacruel

Your strongest choice at this point, you were going to need to ride Metagross to ultimate victory. But I'm impressed with your use of telekinetic Psychic in that round, it was pretty good a great way to ruin his defensive orders and gain a great amount of momentum back. The next round really wasn't anything you could change, but you recognized that you needed to go offensive at this point. Which you did well enough.

Great strategy here with Psychic, you managed to pull things a lot more in your favor with just that one play, giving you a good chance of winning the match.

Match-Up 6: Metagross vs Drapion

Great use of Miracle Eye to guarantee that you get SE typespam in the mix. But from here, you have to be careful with how you order because of Pursuit, which can really put you in a bad spot. My recommendation would have been to at this point set-up a Light Screen and keep your distance from him. Even if he Pursuits, he shouldn't be able to combo into another attack if you aren't doing anything, and this means you have him wasting energy trying to reach you. When going second, you open up the typespam button and blast him into oblivion. This would have been a great match-up to have had your three mover in, since it likely would have secured that he couldn't gather a lead on you. But he still managed to KO you because of Pursuit abuse, although understandably its something that not easy to work around when you are pressed into a corner.

This is a delicate match-up, but the main points are to keep your distance and keep yourself from doing anything going first that puts you close to him or in danger of being confused. He couldn't match typespam for typespam either. Blowing Psychic going first will leave you punished, as you can plainly see.

In summary, your battling still needs work. This is from a while ago, but it seems above all else you can't seem to read a situation. Given how offensive the match was, you couldn't easily find time to switch, but your use of three movers and defensive abilities was for the most part really ill-timed. Had you conserved your three-movers and assessed your situation a little more closely, you likely would have been able to turn that around. In addition, you often gave oppurtunity for punishment going first with your orders. This is never completely possible to get rid of, but ordering moves like Protect, Taunt, and Agility going first is in most cases not a good thing, and allowed him to get massive advantages. You show promise, but you still need a lot of room for improvement. Diversify a bit and try different Pokemon and strategies other than typespam machines, its a great way to open you up to more advanced battle tactics that will help you even when you are in the typespam machine mode.

Positive Points: That Psychic play was really quite good, and switching out Lucario after his three-mover was a good call and had you followed up well, would have given you serious momentum to carry yourself into the next match-up.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #43
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
This is fun!

Squad: Overall I'm pretty impressed by your squad Celebii, it has a lot of really good Pokemon to take the Poison Gym on. I would say that Absol was the weak link in the team considering that it has no way to innate typespam any of Shadow's Pokemon other than Gengar, and you already had Sableye for that. Since this is a Switch = Gym match, I'm going to take the time to note when you should and should not have switched, since learning how to switch is a great thing.

Match-Up 1: Crobat versus Absol

This is a pretty even match-up all things considered, although its worth noting that my first reaction to this is to not waste any more type energy then I can afford; Crobat's ability to switch could put you in a bad position later, especially if you blow your Psychic energy and Toxicroak comes in. This is also quite possibly the logic behind why Shadow sent out Crobat, but that's just conjecture. Your first reaction is to blow a large amount of Electric energy, which is probably a decent thing considering that this is 4/6 and you can easily put a lot of pressure on him this way, but it leaves you more vulnerable to his Tentacruel, especially since you are now in the water.

But in the second round you already make a big mistake; ordering Taunt going first. There is such a thing as Taunt stall (at least in my books), but its incredibly risky and generally requires a bit of set-up before you can properly utilize it. Without anything going with it, Taunt is basically a free move to your opponent. Future Sight is normally a good call but you are again A) using up typespam, in this case Psychic and B) giving your opponent another free move. So you haven't really done anything and allowed your opponent to bash you into a corner. You do notice this, but your immediate plan is to finish him with a three mover, which doesn't work out. You probably could have gotten away with a two and not have blown all of that energy. This leaves you up Shit's Creek without a paddle, and with that SS scores the first KO of the match.

Round 2 was the major turning point and if you had ordered a bit smarter there SS probably would have lost that match-up. The moral of the story is never just order Taunt going first, its not worth it.

Match-Up 2: Lucario vs Nidoking

Obviously there is a pretty severe disadvantage here when you consider Nidoking's typing, but its not something you can't handle because of Lucario's movepool. The Toxic Spikes was...interesting considering that the majority of your team was Steel, Ghost, or floaters, and you do take the chance to put a serious dent in him. But in doing this, you blow your second three mover. This is pretty bad strategy in my opinion, because you need to use your three-movers wisely, and just blowing them on a whim removes their utility later in the match to swing things in your favor. You end dealing a massive blow to your opponent, but it probably wasn't worth it.

Conserve your three movers, because they can be very useful in clutch situations, especially in a match where you can switch.

Match-Up 3: Sableye vs Nidoking

I'm not sure why you picked Sableye honestly, at this point you would have been better off bringing out Sigilyph or Metagross because of the unlimited typespam, since you really need to KO this Nidoking because of its offensive variety. You try to add pressure but you fell into the trap of "limited typespam is never good going first"; this quite simply is not true. In this position, because SS really can't afford to be taking SE attacks, it will be very hard for him to just ignore your Psychic attacks, especially considering you have a lot of them in the tanks to use. But he manages to not only completely screw over your Will-o-Wisp, but get a boosted hit on you. Adding onto that the confusion you suffered and you've basically found yourself dug into a deep hole.

Next round, its pretty obvious that you managed to dupe yourself with your own orders. Ice Beam at the time will always cause some freezing, and so there was no way you weren't going to do anything other than Incinerate. This meant that you were not only doing damage to yourself but also allowing your opponent to continue bashing you in with his own attacks. I'm...not quite sure what happened the round after but the point is you lost this match-up, and are now 2-1. With a Lucario revealed. You would need to pull this around soon.

Watch your conditional orders, as they will often screw you up more often than not, and don't worry too much about using limited typespam going first, it often will make your opponent panic and freak.

Match-Up 4: Lucario vs Tentacruel

Will note that the round before was a little sketchy, but it put you in a seriously disadvantaged position. Anyways, Shadow is able to get a massive lead on you here, you really should have just closed your eyes here instead of relying on QC Substitute. But your next orders are very punishable. Defensive techniques going first are a major risk because of the variety of the ways it can be punished. Which Shadow does superbly with a Supersonic, leaving you open to a KO. At this point, it would have been much better to simply go for broke. If you were to turn this around, you'd need to beat down two more Pokemon with your last one.

You were too defensive in the final round when you should have done anything to settle the next match-up and make the outcome more clear. When you are pushed that far into a corner, you need to bite back.

Match-Up 5: Metagross vs Tentacruel

Your strongest choice at this point, you were going to need to ride Metagross to ultimate victory. But I'm impressed with your use of telekinetic Psychic in that round, it was pretty good a great way to ruin his defensive orders and gain a great amount of momentum back. The next round really wasn't anything you could change, but you recognized that you needed to go offensive at this point. Which you did well enough.

Great strategy here with Psychic, you managed to pull things a lot more in your favor with just that one play, giving you a good chance of winning the match.

Match-Up 6: Metagross vs Drapion

Great use of Miracle Eye to guarantee that you get SE typespam in the mix. But from here, you have to be careful with how you order because of Pursuit, which can really put you in a bad spot. My recommendation would have been to at this point set-up a Light Screen and keep your distance from him. Even if he Pursuits, he shouldn't be able to combo into another attack if you aren't doing anything, and this means you have him wasting energy trying to reach you. When going second, you open up the typespam button and blast him into oblivion. This would have been a great match-up to have had your three mover in, since it likely would have secured that he couldn't gather a lead on you. But he still managed to KO you because of Pursuit abuse, although understandably its something that not easy to work around when you are pressed into a corner.

This is a delicate match-up, but the main points are to keep your distance and keep yourself from doing anything going first that puts you close to him or in danger of being confused. He couldn't match typespam for typespam either. Blowing Psychic going first will leave you punished, as you can plainly see.

In summary, your battling still needs work. This is from a while ago, but it seems above all else you can't seem to read a situation. Given how offensive the match was, you couldn't easily find time to switch, but your use of three movers and defensive abilities was for the most part really ill-timed. Had you conserved your three-movers and assessed your situation a little more closely, you likely would have been able to turn that around. In addition, you often gave oppurtunity for punishment going first with your orders. This is never completely possible to get rid of, but ordering moves like Protect, Taunt, and Agility going first is in most cases not a good thing, and allowed him to get massive advantages. You show promise, but you still need a lot of room for improvement. Diversify a bit and try different Pokemon and strategies other than typespam machines, its a great way to open you up to more advanced battle tactics that will help you even when you are in the typespam machine mode.

Positive Points: That Psychic play was really quite good, and switching out Lucario after his three-mover was a good call and had you followed up well, would have given you serious momentum to carry yourself into the next match-up.
Thanks, Blaze! I'm quite satisfied with this review.

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #44
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Collecting 2 SP.

Fuck these crabs
Old 12-15-2014, 05:53 AM   #45
Typhlosion157
Beat The Heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion157 View Post
Worst trainer in ASB, ever!

I want to review this match. I think I was playing decent, but I sure made alot of mistakes. Anybody care to review?
Anybody still wanna do this?
Old 12-27-2014, 03:28 AM   #46
Sneaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
So to break the battling help chain, could I get some advice and feedback on my reffing? I just want to try to improve in any ways possible before the evals and system change happens. Since it's probably the biggest match I've reffed so far, this is a link to Cibbir's GT match with Zelphon that happened not too long ago. Thanks for making this thread guys!
Alright so first off, you went way too far with your initial jabs. It's one thing to poke fun at people when you ref but especially with important matches like those in Gyms you have to remember that newbies may be reading them and get put off by such things.

That aside, we'll get onto your actual reffings.

Round one you did great, very descriptive and overall a good read, with the attacks functioning in every manner that they should. Round two, however, you seem to get a bit wonky with movement distances, as it seems at one point the Lombre manages to get below the Spheal when it was just using passive movement without a move and Spheal was actively diving. As a general rule you're not going to move further without using a move than someone will while using a move. Other than that, it's a fairly good round overall.

Round three is overall good but your health scale seems off as two point blank super effective Signal Beams should have put Lombre easily into its second third, not just before it.

Your next real issue isn't until round six. Surf shouldn't be pulling things in unless they're considerably light, and almost definitely not if they're heavier than the Pokemon using it. It's a wave that pushes outward, and there aren't really tides to pull it back in. Without severely steep slopes the water will just splash on the ground and stay there.

All I have to say about Reflect surfing in round seven is you had to make a rather iffy call and did a pretty decent job of it, but Connor is absolutely correct. The screen stays a set distance in front of the user and they're really not ever going to be able to climb on it.

One could argue that in round eight Lombre shouldn't have had much of a chance of avoiding the Psychic wave. Partially because the wave itself is invisible and partially because they tend to be pretty large, making them difficult to avoid. But ref's discretion is a thing I suppose. The same goes for what happens in round ten.

In round eleven you have a Protect outright fail due to exhaustion, and this is probably a bit of a no-no. Exhaustion will only cause moves to completely fail after a long period of time, and Protect starts off with fairly low energy usage, so there really shouldn't have been a problem.

Excellent call on electricity in the water in round fourteen. Though in all honesty it probably shouldn't have been that weakened on Qwilfish. Same goes for round sixteen.

Alright so in round nineteen the Explosion DEFINITELY should have KO'd the Qwilfish by all counts, energy and health. Not that it mattered too much as Connor ended up recalling it.

In round twenty I probably would have had Thunder Wave act a bit faster than Whirlpool, given the amount of time the latter has to take to execute, even if Remoraid was a bit fresher and had initiative.

Round twentyone brings you back to some good calls, though, allowing Flamethrower's heat to refract Thunderbolt is very much a thing and one that not that many people get correct. I wouldn't have confusion wear off quite as fast as you did in round twenty three but... *shrug*

Final Remarks:

Excellent job with description every step of the way, keep it up.
Work a bit more on health and energy levels, as well as exhaustion, as there were a few times where things were off.
Also feel free to ask about how any attacks interact with things, you had some really good interactions and some fairly poor ones throughout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
So, could I please be told what I did wrong in this match? I'm trying to get better with Fairies, and better in general. Thanks!
Alright, I'm really not going to touch on squadding since you were level 2 and using all Fairies and that heavily limits you, so let's move past that and get to initial matchup.

I... really wouldn't have gone with a Mawile versus a Dunsparce. It just doesn't really care about it as a threat, I would have instead gone with probably Togetic or Florges who play a bit differently and could probably handle Dunsparce's large bag of tricks.

Your mistake presents itself immediately as you get blasted in the face for SE damage and deal only a bit yourself. Additionally, though this isn't a thing in this match, but try not to get into the habit of ordering X x2, as people who do this frequently forget Torment is a thing, at least throw an if order in there somewhere.

You make another mistake the following round, not trying to do anything about Water Pulse. In general, moves with secondary effects are something you don't want to idly ignore lest they turn around and bite you like this one did. Your orders themselves were also a bit iffy, since Grass Knot in trees tends to work in weird ways at times.

You make a good attempt at recovering, but Dunsparce's bag of tricks rears it's ugly head again and bites you hard, forcing you onto your back legs. Luckily you seem to think well on your feet, blasting your foe for a rather nice chunk of damage while also reducing what comes to you, so kudos on that one.

Ultimately your poor choice of 'mon ends up costing you the matchup and Zelph gets a small early lead. You then break out one of your stronger 'mon to try to catch up, which is a good plan all in all, and even the scoreboard.

With your only real counter out of the way, though, Zelph brings out the Koffing and forces you into the best check you can with Mime Jr. Your ordering the same move twice immediately catches up to you as you get Tormented, which you play off even though it's really a suckish thing to have happen no matter how you slice it.

Zelph switches to the defensive with you having an energy advantage, and you just apply more pressure, which is a great tactic to use, so good job there. You also force him out of his defensive moves entirely thanks to his not checking your movepool, which is a huge mistake that happens with newer battlers. You manage to push him so hard in fact that you completely wipe his Koffing, excellent.

Banette makes an appearance in Zelph's continuing attempt to typespam you to death, but you have none of it, deflecting an attack before getting to a more favorable matchup once again. The inevitable Curse pops out and... you handle it wonderfully, immediately going on the full offensive to push the fact that he's trying to stall you out.

Sadly you make a huge mistake and decide to Psychic a 'mon that knows Pursuit while going first, and are punished a bit for it even if it doesn't hurt your health much, the damage race becomes much harder thanks to the Curse.

For some reason you decide to blow a ton of energy at once and it really costs you, barely pushing your foe past half health as you drop down and are KO'd. As a side note, Florges has a fair bit of ways to recover health while attacking that Banette doesn't resist and you really should have used them.

Your Togetic comes back out into an absolutely terrible matchup, immediately catching a ton of damage as it does so, and basically sealing the match, though you do take out the Banette thanks to him for some reason deciding to use Rest.

Zelph reacts with a Venonat... because I don't know why but that's a terrible choice given you've still a Togetic and a Mime Jr. but he manages to make quick work of what's left ot Togetic while taking a decent chunk of damage himself. But it doesn't matter much as Mime Jr. is so low he goes down almost instantly.

Final thoughts:

You had some really good moments when you were pushed to your back legs, so good work on that.
You need to learn to predict what Pokemon your opponent is likely to send out against you, and make your choices based on that. Having saved Mawile for later could have easily won you the match.
Learn when to apply pressure and when to go on the defensive. You were fairly offensive the entire match and only really went from slightly offensive, light energy moves to high powered bursts, which is what cost you when Banette came out and just stalled you out thanks to your increased energy usage.

Quote:

Last edited by Sneaze; 12-27-2014 at 05:49 AM.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:30 AM   #47
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Me vs. Lanturn

I feel trying to lure his electric in and switching was a bad idea, but the whole match sort of went bleh for me. Some pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Wins- 24 ~ Losses- 14 ~ Draws- 1
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15
Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 38

Friend Codes:
Y/Smash Bros- (I pay more attention to this one :P) FS- Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon; 1993-9521-9013

X- FS- Gyarados, Bibarel, Poliwhirl; 0645-5911-9507
ROFLMAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:33 AM   #48
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Thanks, Sneaze, it was helpful! Looking back on it, I wonder why I led with Mawile.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #49
Sparkbeat
Best Beaver

Thanks Sneazey! Very helpful, and I learned a good few things I didn't know, like that Psychic's invisible. Enjoy the SP xd
Sparkbeat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #50
Sneaze

Collecting a total of 4 SP. =o

Quote:

Lower Navigation