UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #1
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoobat UPN PASBL: Swampy vs Kyro in doublesnewmeta

Honestly with the new SP bonus why are people not doing doubles?

Quote:
swampertforever (c) vs Kyro12 (a)
4v4
Doubles
Equiall 2
Slapstick
72 Hour DQ
Switch = KO
Ref's Choice of arena, but nothing with over the top special rules
Hidden Squad.
We'll keep it simple with the Forest Clearing arena. PMs away!
Old 10-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #2
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 1: Kyro, I will devour your firstborn.

Welcome everyone to this exciting match! Here we have two opponents who should be a challenge to one another! Let's get this match started and see who each opponent has picked as a Pokemon!

Quote:
Might Gai: Level 2 Male Hitmonlee
Hidden Power: Steel
Signature Training: Eight Gates of Joy (FT)
When Gai's health falls under the 1/3 mark, he instantly taps into the power of the eighth gate of joy. This causes his body to glow with a red aura, also making all his attacks henceforth 20% more powerful for 20% more energy. It also makes him slightly faster. In this time he is forced to use attacking moves, and can't use long-ranged moves.

Deebsbunny: Level 2 Male Buneary
Hidden Power: Fairy
Signature Technique: Fairly Fairy Fists~! [FA]
Deebsbunny gets himself close to the enemy before lacing his hands with Fairy-type energy, taking the shape of two gauntlets. He then punches and attacks his foe in a Play Rough-esque fashion, dealing Significant Fairy damage for Significant Fairy energy. The Fairy energy also has a 20% chance of infatuating foes, but will only have a chance of affecting males, the playfully feminine demeanor of the attack causing them to question themselves.

Gai, Round, followed by Round.

Deebsbunny, let's Round, then just Round.

Quote:
Scrappy - Level 2 Male Croconaw

Ryder - Level 2 Male Karrablast *shiny*

Ryder, start with a Swords Dance. Scrappy, start in front of him and give him cover while Magic!Surfing both of Kyro's mon. Don't ride the wave.
Then, Scrappy, if he has any aerial mons, Smack them with an Ice Beam. If not, just go for another widespread Magic!Surf, without riding the wave. Ryder, end with an X-Scissor against the closest pokemon to you.
Oh okay now that is much better thank you. So, since doubles positioning is usually never specified well, all four Pokemon are in positions that make something roughly similar to a square starting off, with Might Gai and Scrappy closest to each other and Deebsbunny and Ryder closest to each other. That should settle things pretty well. Now, without ado, lets begin!

At the start of the round, both of Kyro's Pokemon decide to be completely and totally unoriginal in their attacks. This makes me want to stab Kyro. They both start off by singing off a round of song, their cacophony of voices being too much to bear for any mortal soul. I mean seriously, their signing sucks and if you expected a good reffing for reffing the same move four times in a row, you are surely mistaken. Both Ryder and Scrappy braces themselves as a rainbow-colored band of energy shoots out of their mouths and smashes into them. Since Kyro has no idea how to order, the rounds don't cross and so they don't deal boosted damage, instead just doing normal damage to each of the Pokemon. Both of them recover from the stinging blows before they decide to go right on the offensive. Spinning wildly, it seems that Ryder is performing some sort of primal and powerful dance that involves spinning in a circle so fast it would make me dizzy and possibly vomit. But in this Pokemon's case, its sort of like a medium that makes energy move into his muscles, making them far more efficient and therefore stronger than before, meaning that his own strength and physical attack power have been boosted to incredible levels! At the same time, Scrappy was looking into tapping into his own energy, and he uses the powers of MAGIC to create a large wave in front of him, making it so it would be widespread and hit both foes at the same time. The wave blasts out and slams into both Might Gai and Deebsbunny, forcing them closer together as they both take a nice hit in damage. Energy efficiency to the rescue!

Both of Kyro's Pokemon decide to be completely and totally unoriginal in their attacks. This makes me want to stab Kyro. They both start off by singing off a round of song, their cacophony of voices being too much to bear for any mortal soul. I mean seriously, their signing sucks and if you expected a good reffing for reffing the same move four times in a row, you are surely mistaken. Both Ryder and Scrappy braces themselves as a rainbow-colored band of energy shoots out of their mouths and smashes into them. Since Kyro has no idea how to order, the rounds don't cross and so they don't deal boosted damage, instead just doing normal damage to each of the Pokemon. Both of them recover from the stinging blows before they decide to go right on the offensive. Yeah of course I'm not reffing that again you dolt. Anyways, back to the battle, both of Swampy's pokemon prepare their own attacks. A blue ball of energy forms in Scrappy's fists while Ryder's horn glows a bright white as energy rushes into it. Both attacks fire off, one being a powerful wave of water while Ryder rushes forwards with his horn, striking Deebsbunny hard with a slash that looks suspiciously like an X. Xorro to the rescue? Then the wave hits, and unfortunately it also takes Ryder with it, doing damage to him as well, but both of Kyro's Pokemon also take another strong hit.

Condition: Health loss on all sides, although Deebsbunny had the worse of it. Energy use was highest from scrappy but he should be fine.

Might Gai, Deebsbunny, and Ryder are all very close to each other, while Scrappy has some distance between him and the rest of the gang.

Swampy, you are up.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:49 AM   #3
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Ok, good.
Scrappy, start with Scald all over Might Gai, while Ryder uses another X-Scissor on Deebsbunny. Then, making sure to put Deebsbunny between you and Might Guy, use Slash on Deebsbunny, Ryder. Scrappy, smack Might Guy with a Water Gun as covering fire.

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #4
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Ah, Blaze. You get to enjoy more of my Hitmonlee strats.

Gai, Hi Jump Kick over that nasty Scald before striking Scrappy. Deebsbunny, set us up a Sunny Day for later on, don't mind that X-Scissor. Finally, Gai, Rolling Kick around the Water Gun as best you can before striking Scrappy, as Deebsbunny smacks Ryder with a nice Secret Power.

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3

Last edited by Kyro12; 10-24-2014 at 04:07 PM.
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:08 PM   #5
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 2: Okay, this was a bit better.

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Blaze's Doubles reffings(EDIT: WITH EVEN LESS PARAGRAPHS THAN THE LAST TIME!). Here were have the group of swampertforever versus Kyro12, and its proven to be a rather annoying start for our ref who had to ref 4 rounds. I mean he split them up into two parts but come on man have some creativity.

: Actually Blaze, I think the kid is finally showing some creativity. I mean its doubles so creativity is overrated but it is nice not to see orders that make me want to eat him.

Oh, it seems Atrax is right about that. Well, good, its a nice step for Kyro. Anyways, it seems we actually need to get on to the actual reffing. So let's do that. Starting off this round it seems is Team Swampy, who is comprised of Scrappy the Croconaw and Ryder the Karrablast. Scrappy begins to feel the pressure inside of him reaching critical levels, and his body begins to produce large amounts of water, although no one actually knows how this happens nor do they have a good explanation for it that actually makes sense in the laws of science. I personally believe magic is most definitely the answer for that. His mouth begins to swell from the large amounts of water being collected, and at the same time, it seems little puffs of Fire energy have went into the water, and it seems that you can get more heat out of Fire energy than you can out of a bucket of lava, because the temperature of the water suddenly jumps to scalding levels. How hot is it exactly? I dunno, you get close enough to the attack to stick a thermometer in there and you tell me. At the same time, Ryder begins to collect energy that was stored in his body into his horn, the horn glowing a bright glow as it becomes saturated with buggy energy. Crouching low to the ground, both Scrappy and Ryder fire off their attacks at roughly the same time, although Ryder is the first to hit, for his opponent is in much closer proximity than he is. He takes his horn, and brings it in an X-pattern across Deebsbunny, who really wasn't concerned about taking the hit by cries out in pain when she does, the attack pushing her back a couple of feet thanks to the boost from before. The scalding hot blast of water shoots towards Might Gai, who realizes the danger of the attack he is confronted with. I mean, have you seen the pictures of people who have been hit in the face with a scalding hot pot of coffee? It's not pretty, not pretty in the slightest. So Might Gai crouches down, pumping as much energy into his legs as possible, and right before the blast of water can hit him, he jumps into the air, gaining as much height as possible in one mighty leap. The easily soars over the attack, and while Scrappy does try to change the trajectory in order to hit his opponent, with legs like that a Hitmonlee is going to be pretty damn good at jumping. He flips in the air, coming down and kicking Scrappy right in the face, causing the Croconaw to curse as he is flung backwards a couple of feet, rolling on the ground after that fucking powerful strike. Deebsbunny, seeing that he has an opportunity to turn the match around with a little fun in the sun, and she creates a sphere of energy in her hands that is as hot as the African sun, shooting it into the air. The sphere of energy enters the atmosphere, and for some reason because Pokemon can manipulate the weather and the strength of the fucking sun for some reason, the clouds begins to part in the sky, not that there were many to begin with, and the sun begins to shine a little bit brighter than before. This will lower the power of water attacks somewhat will making Water pokemon a little bit less enthusiastic. Should make the match a bit more interesting from here.

After recovering from there success, or their lack of success in some cases, both Ryder and Scrappy get ready to go at their foes again. The water pressure inside of Scrappy again increases to critical levels, and I realize as much as Water Gun, Scald, Brine etc are different in practicality, they are basically the same to ref. Huh, maybe they had a point in that regard, who knows. Meanwhile, at the same time, our buggy friend is charging energy into his horn again...actually give me one second to see if Slash is NO or XX. Oh wow its actually XX, that's pretty damn sweet. Since we really need to find a way to distinguish NO moves from XX moves. Anyways, he slashes Deebsbunny right across the chest with his mighty horn, causing the rabbit to cry out in pain since the attack actually does a pretty damn good hit of damage thanks to the associated boosts. Staggering back a bit, she quickly recovers from the attack, and watches as the other opponent shoots out a blast of water towards his foe. Now, I get the idea behind Rolling Kick is that it rolls and probably should be like Rapid Spin in application, but Kyro I don't know how many times I've reffed this move for you. It's a flip into the opponent. It does not roll. It doesn't even do anything fancy like Acrobatics. Literally just a flip. So...yeah Might Gai makes a crucial error in this match-up by flipping into his opponent's attack. Well, alright then I guess Swampy can enjoy that. Deebsbunny then covers herself in a bright pink aura, this aura containing the secret energies and powders that somehow this move has and somehow has something to do with ancient ninja societies and you know what, I've never been able to ref this move in a way that was entertaining and yet wasn't mocking the move at the same time. Damn sure that I'm not going to stop that now. Deebsbunny rams into Ryder, causing the Karrablast to cry out as he is sent flying backwards a couple of feet...sorry give me one second I have to open up random.org because somebody ordered a move with a side of SOMETHING HAPPENING...Well it looks like your side got sent back to the kitchen because nothing happened, Karrablast is right as day, although he took a little bit of damage from that exchange.

Condition:
Damage to every sound in this round. Deebsbunny is at the half point, looking already pretty battered, while Might Gai, Scrappy, and Ryder are all kinda hanging around the same point, although Scrappy is the closest to the end of the first third. Energy use was generally high from everyone, Team Swampy needing the break the most while Deebsbunny should be alright for two although she is panting a bit.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:48 PM   #6
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars

Hmm.. How to proceed. Gai, I want you to go ahead and hit up Scrappy with a Fake Out as Deebsbunny fires off a Solar Beam into his face. Then, Gai, give your best Falc- Er, I mean Blaze Kick into Ryder as Deebsbunny unloads a Fire Punch into Ryder as well.

*crosses fingers*

Old 11-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #7
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Bump for Swampy
Old 11-11-2014, 05:05 AM   #8
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Sorry,
Ryder, Set up a Rain Dance.
Scrappy, after you get Solarbeamed, Screech to interrupt their double team up on Ryder. Then DynamicPunch Deebsbunny in retailation.
Ryder, fnish with an Aerial Ace on Might Gai.

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 11-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #9
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Schadenfreude
Letting you both know that Blaze has bequeathed this match onto me. Right now, he's on a hiatus involving food and Quillforts (I know that they're "Qlis" but comparing them to pens sounds funnier). Reffing will come later.
Schadenfreude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #10
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars

Rad. Thanks, Schaden!

Old 11-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 3: Torn

ROUND 3: Torn
Croconaw/Karrablast vs Hitmonlee/Buneary

The battle erupts with bedlam. Being the most energetic, Gai seizes the initiative and rushes straight into Scrappy, startling the Croconaw. While Gai Fakes Out the Water-type, Deebsbunny stares upwards as though he is giving tribute or prayer to the skies itself. The Buneary mutters under his breath, and the hot sun swelters against his cheeks. Almost rapid-fire, Solar energy accrues in front of Deebsbunny, who then launches the shimmering power. When the Beam of iridescent power slams into Scrappy, the very fabric of the air ripples, and the blast lances Croconaw's unprotected flank. Scrappy chokes, wailing under the quick procession of attacks levelled against him. His scales hiss under the heat of the supereffective assault, as a pain akin to a thousand hot knives lacerates his nerves. Shuddering, he staggers backwards.

Meanwhile, Ryder furrows his brow at his partner's plight, before deciding that the weather needs to change to prevent further repeat of that Solar Beam. He closes his eyes and hums. While the Karrablast segues into a languid Dance, thin clouds start to thicken with moisture. Pregnant with the possibility of Rain, grey cumuluses and nimbuses drift around the sun, filtering its harshest rays. The atmosphere dims, dropping the temperature and eliciting a small gasp of reprieve from the beleaguered Scrappy. While the sunlight wanes, Gai hurdles towards Ryder and pulls back a leg. Deebsbunny remains only a few feet away and hurries to also encroach Ryder. Despite his agony, Scrappy scrutinises the movements of his two foes and tries to throw a wrench into their plans. Taking a deep breath, he Screeches out a high-pitched wail.

An unholy cacophony rends the air, tearing through the very fabric. Instantly, everybody in the local vicinity blocks their ears. While Deebsbunny winces, Gai becomes torn and halts his tracks, dropping his leg in mid-motion. The Blaze Kick aborts; Gai remains too distracted to do anything. After a second passes, the battlers start to recover again. Deebsbunny is the first to regain his bearings. Although Scrappy intended to thwart both Deebsbunny's attack and Gai's attack, Gai and Deebsbunny are no synchronised swimmers: their timing is not perfect to the very millisecond, and Gai's attack was bound to occur first. Indeed, when the Screech arrived, Gai was in mid-motion for his attack, but Deebsbunny had not yet initiated his own. Simultaneous interruptions can be difficult to execute, and Lady Luck does not favour Swampertforever. As Deebsbunny tautens his limbs, one can observe that the Screech did not shutdown his attack, only postponed it.

Scuttling forward, Deebsbunny pivots and throws a Punch into Ryder's stomach. A wreathe of flames adorns the Buneary's kuncukles, and a fierce Fire ignites. As the flames lick Karrablast's leafy flesh, Ryder screams in a hoarse voice. He avoids any burns, but the hot stabs of agony scorch his synapses, depriving him from all semblance of serenity. While Ryder gasps for air, Scrappy pulls himself together and narrows his gimlet gaze. Honing onto the Buneary, Scrappy scowls and remembers the sting of the Solar Beam. The cold desire for revenge distills inside his stomach, turning like a white wine. When Scrappy coats his fist in a faint sheen of Dynamic power, Fighting energy roils and coils like an ocean-wave. A second passes, and the Croconaw swings the Punch at Deebsbunny.

The explosion rocks the poor Buneary, who screams in horror as he is flung back a few feet. Although his mind remains pristine and unadulterated by confusion, Deebsbunny cannot help whimpering under the super-effective blow. Meanwhile, Karrablast finally pulls himself off the ground and coats his appendages in Aerial power. Swerving sideways, Ryder dashes forward and slams into Gai with the prowess of an Ace. Flying energy rolls over the Hitmonlee, as Gai grimaces. He may hold an evolutionary advantage, but he does not enjoy that blow. Not one bit. Taking a shuddering breath, Gai straightens himself at the end of the battle. Perhaps the next round will improve his fortunes?

Team Whimsy really would enjoy a breather, now that Ryder has expended a third of his Flying offtype and Scrappy has spent half his Fighting reserves. After he spent most of his Grass reserves, Deebsbunny will also enjoy a break. Gai is good for two.

Scrappy dips under the midpoint of health, and Karrablast trails by hovering above just above. While Gai dips gently into his second third of health, Deebsbunny falls into the final third and does not look happy about it.

-swampertforever to order.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #12
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

I am bad at ASB still. yay

Ryder, Giga Drain Hitmonlee.
Scrappy, Spite Buneary. Replace with Roar if you see an electric move coming your way.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 11-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #13
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars

Gai, Mega Kick Scrappy. Deebsbunny, once he's finished Spiting you, Thunderbolt Scrappy.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #14
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 4: Confidence

ROUND 4: Confidence

Ryder glares at Gai, breathing heavily as though an anvil rests upon his ribcage. Exhaustion tethers his reflexes. Deciding to refresh himself at his opponent's expense, Ryder crafts some tendrils of Grass energy and coils them around Gai. Immediately, a Giga amount of energy siphons from Gai and Drains the Hitmonlee, transferring the essence to Karrablast. Gai chokes and staggers, fatigued. While Ryder reinvigorates in a swirl of power, Scrappy glances his opponents. Neither battler shows imminent signs of an electric attack, which prompts the Croconaw to raise his paws. Weaving a dark spell across the sky like a tapestry, Scrappy releases his Spite through pulses of Ghost energy. The curse descends upon the unsuspecting Bunneary, seeping into Deebsbunny's soft fur. When the hex sets into place and rips a carousel of energy from Deebsbunny, the Bunneary gasps and hitches his voice. The extant exhaustion worsens.

After the whips of verdant power unclasp their hold on him, Gai straightens himself into a fighting stance. He glares at the pair of opponents, before honing onto the Croconaw. Without much warning, Gai extends his leg up and then strikes it out in a fluid Mega Kick. Brandishing like a blade, Gai's foot clouts Scrappy and knocks him backwards. Scrappy whelps, almost wailing. The agony pierces his nerves like a thousand needles. His ordeal is not over, though. Indeed, Deebsbunny scowls a few feet away, as he cracks his knuckles to break over Scrappy's head. The Bunneary dredges up a thunderstorm between his fingertips, which sizzles under scintillated streaks of sparks. When Deebsbunny discharges the lightning, a Thunderbolt zigzagged outwards and hurtles into Scrappy.

Gasping, Scrappy staggers under the super-effective attack. Although he avoids paralysis, the multitude blows assails Scrappy and nearly makes him crumple. For a moment, darkness tempts him, whispering sweet promises of respite if he faints. Scrappy manages to pull through the pain, though. And hope still exists. A few feet away, both Gai and Deebsbunny heave in laboured breaths, as though they have performed marathons. Deebsbunny in particular wears hooded eyelids, struggling to calm his breathing. Fatigue paints his face like a kabuki's makeup. Ryder exchanges a look of confidence with Scrappy. Perhaps they can still turn this battle around. They are confident, especially with this new energy differential.

Team Whimsy feel energised, with Ryder actually gaining energy and taking the lead in overall energy reserves among the four battlers. Ryder's reserves are around half gone, and Scrappy's Ghost offtype is half-tank. In stark contrast, Gai has plunged into the second third of energy, while Deebsbunny has lost all of his remaining Fire reserves and more than half his Electric reserves, plummeting to the midpoint for energy. Team Kyro, especially Deebsbunny, are desperate for reprieve.

Everybody except Scrappy remained unharmed. Plunging into the final third of health, Scrappy has dropped to a point a few clicks above critical health.

-Kyro12 to order.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:20 AM   #15
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars

Energy loss hurts :[

Okay Deebsbunny, don't strain yourself here. Just encourage Gai with a Helping Hand. Gai, use Strength on Scrappy, then throw him at Ryder.

Old 12-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #16
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Scrappy, clamp down on Might Gai's leg with Ice Fang so he can't throw you. Ryder, give Deebsbunny a Bug Buzz x2 smackdown, then Scrappy, smack Deebsbunny with one last DynamicPunch!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 12-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #17
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 5: Another One Bites the Dust

Hey guys, I'm back. I have a TA for the past two weeks, but I'm back now. Once my computer is less puerile, I'll link up, but let's enjoy the summer break (winter for you Northerners) and get rolling!

ROUND 5: Another One Bites the Dust

The two pairs of battlers glare at each other, and they burst into action. Reinvigorated, Ryder utilises his immense energy advantage to hone onto Deebsbunny. The Karrablast dons a cocksure grin, as he trills out a long note, which manifests in a series of focused soundwaves. When the Bug Buzz reverberates, the insectile cone of Bug energy careens into the fatigued Buneary, making him whimper. Lady Luck turns her back against the poor Deebsbunny, as the cacophonous onslaught strips away the Bunneary's special defence, peeling it away like skin from a flayed man. Groaning, Deebsbunny nearly buckles under his own weight, and Gai catches a despairing glance from his partner. Gai grits his teeth. No, he must stop Team Kyro, before Deebsbunny's health fails.

Although Team Whimsy yearns for a breather more than a starving man hungers for a morsel of bread, Gai himself actually remains relatively vital. Indeed, Fighting Pokémon tend to be contentious creatures, furnished with kineticism. And Gai himself actually possesses more overall energy than Scrappy, who is beaten and panting on the verge of critical health. Unable to react in time, Scrappy gapes in shock when Gai seizes his initiative and lifts the Croconaw with a titanic Strength. After he sneers at Scrappy with an expression dripping contempt, Gai braces himself and then catapults Scrappy at Ryder. When Scrappy's body barrels into Ryder, both Pokémon are sent tumbling backwards, like bowling pins. Scrappy whines softly and nurses his bruises, while Ryder mumbles a muffled expletive under his breath. Neither Pokémon expected this turn of events.

Deebsbunny watches his two opponents pick themselves up. During this melée, he had taken a few calming breathes, attempting to recenter his mind and composure. Exchanging an encouraging look with Gai, Deebsbunny starts to clap his Hands. A positive aura burgeons inside Gai, who experiences a surge of confidence Helped by Deebsbunny's quiet support. While Gai relishes his newfound strength, Scrappy peels himself off the ground. He growls at Gai and a second later, he lunges at Gai. Snapping his Fangs, Scrappy chomps Gai's leg and gnaws. Gai lets out a garbled noise of panic and tries to shake Scrappy free, but the Croconaw refuses to loosen his grip, hanging onto the Hitmonlee like a bear-trap. As Scrappy channels some frigid energy into his teeth, a thin layer of Ice starts to crawl up Gai's ankle, painting him in streaks of bright hoarfrost. Gai shivers, and his entire limb stiffens.

While Croconaw crunches Gai's ligaments, Ryder transitions into a fighting stance, glancing at the fatigued Deebsbunny. Humming an ancient song, Ryder releases a second Bug Buzz aimed at Buneary once again. Despite Deebsbunny's best attempts to swerve to safety, the swathe of insectile power barrels into the Buneary, battering him as though he is a pińata. His lowered special defence does little to alleviate to his plight. As Deebsbunny gasps and keels over, he teeters on the edge of fainting. Indeed, an immense pain looms over him, tempting him to succumb to the sweet respite offered by unconsciousness. He manages to fend off his agony but only barely. A moment passes, and Scrappy lowers himself from Gai. Glaring at Deebsbunny, Scrappy swings back an arm. When he clouts Deebsbunny with a Dynamic Punch, the Fighting attack crashes into the Buneary. A small explosion occurs, slamming Deebsbunny into the ground. Choking, Deebsbunny closes his eyes. With that, his watch ends.

Deebsbunny has been KOed and cannot battle. Kyro12, please send out your next Pokémon.

Scrappy now rests in critical health and, wanting a breather, has expended all of his Fighting reserves and a noticeable amount of Ice offtype. Ryder is good for two and only took a small blow. Gai took some damage, and his leg is frosted with ice, which may slow him down a little. Gai has a Helping Hand boost and is good for two.

-Kyro12 to send out.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:39 PM   #18
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars

Fukuro, in the air, let's get it. A Twister, followed by an Air Slash, both on Ryder. Gai, let's finish Scrappy with a Mega Kick. Tack on an extra one if you need to end him.

EDIT: Oh yeah I should tell you what Fukuro is, shouldn't I? Hoothoot with no sig and HP Ground. Apologies!

Last edited by Kyro12; 01-01-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:44 PM   #19
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Scrappy, bow out eith an Ice Beam on Fukuro

Ryder, turning swallow cut. Aerial Ace Gai twice, making sure he's between you and Fukuro after both goes. If you run out of flying energy, replace the second. With a Slash instead.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 03-20-2015, 10:58 AM   #20
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
I can take this over with the permission of both of you.
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:35 AM   #21
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

If you would like to call off this match, I'll be happy to do this. Alternatively, ref the round, then call DQ *shrug*

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 06:32 AM   #22
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

I doubt Kyro's coming back and I have got a KO up on him so... yeah. Could you quicksticks ref the round and stuff?

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 06-22-2015, 10:21 PM   #23
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 6: Totally quicksticks

The heck does puerile mean? Anyhoo, two seasons have gone by, with me, your replacement ref, now on winter break. Ha. To the point.

Fukuro emerges from his Poke Ball, already intent on dealing a crapton of damage to his opponent to avenge the fallen Deebsbunny! Flapping his wings madly, a wicked whirlwind of doom springs to life, but Ryder's already on the move! Head down low, the Karrablast charges towards the advancing Might Gai! As the Hitmonlee's leg stretches out to slam into the croc's maw, putting him down for the count, Ryder's horn slashes across Might Gai's back with the finesse of an eagle! However, the Karrablast isn't prepared to defend against the oncoming storm, caught in its clutches along with some friendly fire to Might Gai! As both friend and foe crash down to the ground, Fukuro's left in a little bit of an awkward moment.

Scrappy is unable to battle! Next Pokemon please!

Since the round ended early due to Scrappy going down, Might Gai is left in quite a pickle, now in his final third. Ryder's hurting a fair bit too.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 06-26-2015, 07:27 AM   #24
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Ok we're going with Bella.
Also the round doesn't end early if one pokemon faints in doubles, only of both from one team do
Let's see... let's start with a Gravity, and then Psyshock Might Gai, Bella.

Ryder, continue keeping MG between you and Fukuro, Slash MG twice.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 06-26-2015, 08:23 AM   #25
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

You sure? Fairly sure it ends early with just the one or maybe my memory sucks. I have to notes for if the round continued so...

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL