UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 09-04-2014, 11:56 PM   #1
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Schadenfreude
UPN PASBL: ROFLMAO vs. Lucario188

Diving into the world of 6-on-6 Doubles. This can only end so well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
ROFLMAO (c) vs. Lucario188 (a)
6 vs. 6
Doubles
Slapstick
Equiall 3
24 Hour DQ
Switch=KO
Arena- Ref's choice

We're now watching a match between two Trainers on the cusp of greatness. In the Challenger box, we have ROFLMAO, with whom I cancelled a match because our original arena was too complex. No fear, Trainers: the arena here will be quite simple! On the Acceptor side, we have Lucario188, the reigning lady of doubles whose prowess is only surpassed by Mercuito. Battle stations, allons-y!

So we're all clear on the rules:
- This match is a Doubles match. Both trainers may use two Pokemon at a time.
- Both trainers submit a squad of 6 Pokemon and all 6 will be used in this match. A trainer loses when all 6 of their Pokemon are KO'd.
- For the purposes of this match, all Pokemon will be considered to be Level 3, with the exception of Uplevels.
- Switching out is considered a KO unless the Pokemon is recalled by a switching move such as U-Turn or Baton Pass.

The match will progress as follows:
- ROFLMAO posts his squad.
- Lucario188 posts her squad and send out her first pair of Pokemon.
- ROFLMAO sends out his first pair of Pokemon and orders an attack.
- Lucario188 orders an attack
- Schadenfreude refs the battle, and then the battle order reverses.
- Lucario188 orders an attack.
- ROFLMAO orders an attack.
And so on...

The ref's choice arena chosen for this match is a simple classic. Welcome to the Pool Arena with Pontoons:

Quote:
Pool (Indoor/Outdoor. Standard Water Arena): A Pool of Water, just like an Olympic Swimming Pool. Nothing Special.
Special Rules: Diving Platform, two massive Pontoons located on opposite ends of the pool and capable of supporting the weight of a Lairon each but no more than that.

With your permissions, I will be reffing 80/120 to try something new and x2/x3 for SE. I will also be using New Standard for Type Energy. Make a splash, Trainers!
Schadenfreude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #2
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Thanks for reffing Schaden! Good luck Luka!

Sludgy: Level 4 Male Muk
Special Attack: Sludge Mines (Poison/Water)
For this attack, Sludgy sends a Sludge Wave at the opponent, but in the Sludge Wave, there are 9-10 Sludge Mines. The Sludge Mines only explode when they get close to an opponent and the placement of them in the wave is random. The wave does the damage of a Sludge Wave and each mine does decent damage. Most of the time, 3-4 mines will hit, but sometimes more will hit and sometimes only 1-2 will hit. The move counts as a Two-Hit combo and uses the energy of 2.5x a Sludge Wave.

Sir Turtlestein: Level 3 Male Wartortle
The good sir was the second Pokemon I caught and has been a valued member of my team ever since.
Special Attack: Dirtied Water Pump (Water/Dark/Poison)
Being a highly caring Turtle, Sir Turtlestein is disgusted by the state of a lot of the worlds drinking water. He learnt to show his disgust by using an attack which is essentially a Hydro Pump laced with Poison and Dark energy in addition to the Water-type energy it usually uses. He can use it twice a match. It does the damage of 1.25x a Hydro Pump and uses 1.5x the energy. It also has a 15% chance of poisoning and a 5% chance of Badly poisoning.
Hidden Power- Ground

Pixel- Level 3 Female Porygon2
Pixel appeared in my computer one night when THO and Quackmire were using it to look at some... questionable things. She was about to be deleted by the anti-virus program but THO noticed and managed to get her out of the computer.
Sig awaiting approval.

FairyFloss: Level 3 Female Swablu
FairyFloss is possibly the gentlest member of my team. I met her at a summer festival in Okayama after she got stuck in a fairy floss machine. I helped her out and she joined my team. She and Brain are close.
Sig awaiting approval.

Sir Veryepic: Level 3 Male Quagsire
Sir Veryepic, as his name implies, is Very Epic. He spent his childhood kicking *** and taking names as a Wooper, before one day running into a herd of Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur. He challenged the Alpha Venusaur to a duel, but of course, LOLTYPESPAM, many Solarbeams rained down on him and he was annihilated. Learning from this humiliation, he undertook a lot of training, weathering Grass-attacks day in and day out until he built up a resistance to them.
Special Technique: SURPRISE!! (Ground/Ice)
For this technique, the good Sir creates a ball of Ground energy in front of him, before pumping it full of ice-type energy. The ball explodes on impact with the foe, causing moderate Ground-type damage and heavy Ice-type damage, it has a 10% chance of making the foe flinch due to explodeyness. It uses decent ground type energy and heavy ice type energy. Usable once per battle.
Hidden Power- Fire

PonPonTamago - Level 3 Female Togetic
PonPon was an egg that I had in my bag when I went to the Kyary concert and met Fuwafuwa. He hatched there and I named him appropriately. He has a theme song too!
Signature move: PonPonPon (Fairy)
For this move, Ponpon performs a dance that involves clapping her hands and spinning hypnotically. The movements act like a hypnosis attack, putting the foe to sleep, and the movements give her speed and special attack a solid boost (Like a Quiver Dance). This technique uses heavy energy.
Wins- 24 ~ Losses- 14 ~ Draws- 1
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15
Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 38

Friend Codes:
Spoiler: show
Y/Smash Bros- (I pay more attention to this one :P) FS- Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon; 1993-9521-9013

X- FS- Gyarados, Bibarel, Poliwhirl; 0645-5911-9507
ROFLMAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:05 AM   #3
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Lucario188, the reigning lady of doubles whose prowess is only surpassed by Mercuito.
I am stating right now for the record that I have never claimed such a thing.

80/120 huh? Interesting. Sure, wynaut.

Nico: Level 3 Male Luxio
No Signature Move.

Jetta: Level 3 Female Weavile
No Signature Move.
Hidden Power Type: Ghost

Kilvin: Level 3 Male Skarmory
No Signature Move.

Sedge: Level 3 Male Marshtomp
No Signature Move.

Level 3 Porygon2
No Signature Move.

Weylyn (pronounced way-len): Level 3 Male Vibrava
No Signature Move.

"Nico and Porygon2, you're up! Nico released on the pontoon closest to me, with Porygon2 hovering above the same pontoon."

--
--
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Sludgy, Pixel, it's time for action. Pixel is released floating over the pontoon closest to me, Sludgy onto said pontoon.

Sludgy, send a Sludge Wave over the pool to wash over your foes. If you feel this has sufficiently dirtied the water, into the water and use Acid Armour. If not, Sludge Bombs for Porygon2.
Pixel, A Tri Attack for Nico. Follow by firing an Electroweb at Porygon2.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:
Y/Smash Bros- (I pay more attention to this one :P) FS- Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon; 1993-9521-9013

Last edited by ROFLMAO; 09-08-2014 at 12:28 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:41 AM   #5
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

Also! Good luck ROFLMAO! Thanks for reffing Schaden!

"Nico, start by Snarling at Sludgy.
Porygon2, follow with a Psychic to Sludgy.
Then Nico, take advantage of Muk's SC and use Thunderbolt on Sludgy.
Finally Porygon2, blow away Pixel's Electroweb by sending a Blizzard her way.

--
--
Quote:
Old 09-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #6
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

I still need confirmation from ROFLMAO that we can use 120/80 scales before we begin. ROFLMAO, would you prefer standard 6/9 (urgh in Doubles of 6v6) or would you prefer the quicker 120/80? Legally, I need to know before I can actually post Round 1.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:43 AM   #7
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Aaah, I was sure I just said yes in my squad post. Yeah go right ahead.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 09-11-2014, 04:37 AM   #8
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Round 1 - 120/80 Activate!

ROUND 1: Don't Rain on My Parade
Muk/Porygon2 vs Luxio/Porygon2

Welcome to the Pool Arena. Usually utilised for tournaments and various aquatic carnivals, the Cerulean City Pool remains vacant for a purpose out of its prosaic activities: a Pokémon battle. Dappled sunlight drapes through the overhanging canopy, like iridescent streamers, as various onlookers sit themselves on the bleachers. While they watch, plaintive and anticipatory looks dart across their faces. In the pool itself, filtered water surrounds two, large pontoons that are large enough to fit maybe two or so people. The smell of chlorine stings. As each lane in the pool finds itself divided by floating ropes, two Trainers approach. The pigtailed girl nears the diving boards, when the other Trainer, the young boy, stands at the opposite side of the pool. Both have vainglorious expressions emblazoned on their faces.

The Referee, a young man wearing a large sunhat, speaks aloud:

"We now begin the Pokémon Match between Lucario188 and The O," he says, opening his palms. "Here is the data on their chosen Pokémon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Muk (Poison): Muk are made up of poisonous substances made of liquid slime. Thus, toxic or polluted chemicals heal them instead of harm them. The same is true for poison attacks. Muk can see in the dark. Muk also leave poison in their path, poisoning the ground and leaving a substance that can cause minor poisoning to Pokémon if they come in contact with it. They are also very flexible, and can fit through gaps that most Pokémon of their size couldn't. Their bodies absorb physical blows, and physical projectiles, making all attacks in these manners 85% effective. However, as the slime is liquidized, they take slightly more damage from electric attacks.
[Poison]: Poison-type Pokémon are highly resistant to poisoning. Their Poison-type attacks are slightly more likely to succeed in poisoning their targets than those used by other Pokémon and the effects will be slightly more potent. They also have an additional 5% chance to poison the target when using physical attacks with their most venomous appendages e.g. a Seviper’s tail, a Nidoking’s horn.

Porygon2 (Normal): Porygon2 are created entirely of programming code. They levitate by default, their sleek design making them faster and more agile than Porygon. They are inorganic and fight most enthusiastically in manmade environments.
[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon generally have a bit less off-type energy than other Pokémon. Normal-types which usually have a secondary type do not suffer from this drawback unless specified. In the ASB, Normal-types take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.

Luxio (Electric): Luxio's hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of making them more vulnerable to sound-based status attacks. Their sense of smell is similarly enhanced, allowing them to track foes and detect true foes in a Double Team. They have excellent eye sight. Their fear-inducing attacks are slightly more effective than normal.
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don’t bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.

Porygon2 (Normal): Porygon2 are created entirely of programming code. They levitate by default, their sleek design making them faster and more agile than Porygon. They are inorganic and fight most enthusiastically in manmade environments.
[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon generally have a bit less off-type energy than other Pokémon. Normal-types which usually have a secondary type do not suffer from this drawback unless specified. In the ASB, Normal-types take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.
The Referee says loudly, "And let's begin in three... two... one. Release!"

PokéBalls soar upwards, releasing four jets of red light. The first two coalesce into an oozing creature named Sludge from the Muk line and Pixel, a sleek, well-polished Porygon2. Across the arena, the other lights morph into a lustrous feline called Nico from the Luxio species and another sleek but Nameless Porygon2. Initially, the two pairs of combatants eye one another with hesitation. Wariness reflects in their posture. However, the battle erupts with bedlam. Scowling, Muk seizes the initiative and belches a Wave of pestilent effusion, which rises as an enormous crest and crashes into Nico and Nameless Porygon2. Lady Luck favours Muk, as his deluge strikes before anything else and roils into both opponents before either has any time to react. Much of the Sludge soaks Nico, as he tautens to dance out of the way and stay on his pontoon. While the impact tumbles Nameless into the pool, the poisons have more pronounced effect on Luxio, seeping into his fur like quicksilver.

As antigens percolate into Nico's bloodstream, Pixel prepares its own Attack. Garnering a swindle of energy, Pixel recalls its past memories of the elements, remembering its programming on the Arctic tundra, the Cerulean City Power Plant, and the volcanic ashes of Vesuvius. Intent, Pixel fixates on Nico. A Trio of energies amalgamate and spiral into the wincing Luxio, knocking him closer to the edge of his pontoon. Although Luxio did not suffer any additional status afflictions, Nico veers on falling off his pontoon and into the swirling waters. He doesn't despair, though. Instead, he focusses into emotions into something tangible, which begins pulling his face into a stark sneer. Disdain for his opponents flooding, Nico screams out a shrill Snarl. Soundwaves laced with darkest desires and energies hurtle into Muk, sending a shiver up Sludgy's body. Indeed, the sight of Luxio's dripping maw and fangs, courtesy of the ferocious Species, disconcerts Sludgy and whispers unsettling thoughts in his mind.

Meanwhile, Nameless emerges from the surface of the pools and imbues its circuits with psionic essence. Buoyed by Psychic power, the Porygon2 launches a telekinetic blast at Muk. The surface of the water skids, as the invisible tsunami rolls into Sludgy and careens him towards the borders of his pontoon. After he catches his breath, Sludgy collects some of his sewage and compresses it into a series of iridescent orbs. When he launches the Sludge Bombs at the opposing Porygon2, the spheres explode their toxins over Nameless. Porygon2 winces, despite its inorganic invulnerability to being poisoned. Being manhandled like that is not something that elicits pleasure. While Nameless lets out a garbled sound of irritation, Pixel senses a window of opportunity.

Pixel swivels and begins to spin a mesh of bristling thread, which weaves into an elaborate Web. Without much preamble, Pixel throws the Electrified string at its opponent. Nameless does not idle, though. When Porygon2 senses the impending attack, Nameless dredges the depths of its Ice energy. Porygon2 accrues a whirling wind, which builds with hoarfrost like the first touch of winter. A Blizzard gathers, but such a strong attack can take some time to pull together. Hence, the Electroweb lands and ensnares the Nameless before Porygon2 could fire its Blizzard. Wincing, Nameless feels the binding string ensnare it, but Porygon2 still discharges. Snow hurtles out and strikes Pixel, blustering and billowing. Slate and ice pummel Pixel, who chokes back a sputtering scream.

While Pixel is distracted and tries to regain its bearings, Nico shakes his head and accrues a varnish of vicious electricity over his fur. A faint glow of carnation yellow rolls over Nico. Voltage cackles like a storm. When Nico discharges, the Thunderbolt zigzags into Sludgy. Sparking tendrils roil over Muk, interacting with the ions of the slime. Flinching, Sludgy retracts on his pontoon, keening. The remaining three battlers revolve to watch Muk, who recovers slowly. At the end of the round, Nico pales when he feels the poisons inside him corrode inside of him.

---

All battlers are okay for now, although Nameless won't have enough Psychic off-type for another Psychic. Nico and Pixel have reasonable pools of Dark, Bug, and Electric reserves remaining.

-ROFLMAO to order.

Last edited by Schadenfreude; 09-12-2014 at 04:45 AM.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:05 AM   #9
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

"Porygon2, start with a Tri Attack to Sludgy.
Nico, use Charge Beam on Sludgy.
Then Porygon2, use another Tri Attack, but this time target Pixel.
Nico, finish by attacking Sludgy with a Thunderbolt."

--
--
Quote:
Old 09-13-2014, 03:43 AM   #10
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Luka, it's ROFLMAO's turn.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

I ordered first last round, so I go second this time. I'll take the orders as they've already been given.

Sludgy, Mud Bombs for Nico, aiming for the eyes of course.
Pixel, fire a Blizzard their way. Aim mostly for Nico, but if you can strike them both, do so.
Then Sludgy, give Nico some more Mud Bombs.
Pixel, a Thunder Wave to lock your opposing Porygon up.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 09-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #12
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

I knew that. This is why I need to get more sleep and function as an actual human being!

Reffing will come later today.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:53 AM   #13
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 2: Tri Attack, in 1, 2, 3.

ROUND 2: Tri Attack, in 1, 2, 3.

Bristling at the condescension painted on ROFLMAO's face, Nico scowls and burgeons. He fixes his attention onto the grimacing Muk. After he Charges his fur with electricity, Nico shoots a Beam of sizzling power at Sludge. Voltage crackles over Muk, electrifying the poisonous ions, and Sludge screams, stumbling backwards. While Nico savours the build-up of power inside him, Pixel hisses and narrows its eyes. Nobody is allowed to maul Porygon2's partner. Absolutely nobody. Infuriated, Pixel dredges the depths of its frigid reserves, which swirls like a winter wind. A moment later, Pixel hones onto Nico and discharges a narrow Blizzard. Reeling and careening, hoarfrost billows straight into Nico and knocks him backwards. Crying aloud, Nico shivers, feeling disconcerted. Although he manages to avoid a full-body freeze, Nico seems perturbed.

From a distance away, the Nameless Porygon2 manages to regain its attention and ignore the mesh of electric webbing around its body. Locking its gaze onto the twitching Sludgy, Nameless summons three spires of energy, which twists into a kaleidoscope of primary colours. A Trio of red, blue, and yellow spirals, and an iridescent Beam hurtles into Muk, veering him closer to the edge of the pontoon. When the blast splatters across Sludgy's body, a flash of carnation yellow sparks, sputtering and spittering. Like a strike of lightning, paralysis streaks up Muk's form, locking Sludgy as though iron shackles had clamped over every pore of his body. Wincing, Sludgy inhales a shuddering breath. He refuses to give up. With some luck, Sludgy manages to push past the paralysis for a second, which is enough for him to cough and spew a ball of groggy Mud.

A second later, the Bomb sails over the water and splatters mud over Nico's body. Trembling under the super-effective assault, Nico wails when clumps of dirt cakes his eyes, distorting his vision. Indeed, he cannot see anything, as though a shroud of wool had been pulled over his vision. He refuses to surrenders to despair, though. Instead of panicking, Nico squints and makes out a vague, blurred outline of Sludgy, when he accrues a swivel of electricity inside him. As he releases the Thunderbolt, the streak of volts swerves slightly too much to the right, but the most of the attack still reaches Muk, barraging against Sludgy's ions. Revved up by the residual special attack inside Nico, the electricity assails Muk who clings to consciousness with grit and pluck.

While Sludgy grimaces and catches his breath, the Nameless Porygon channels its offensive possibility. Once again, Nameless summons a Trio of glittering energies, which corkscrews as a swivelling Beam into Pixel. The onslaught of colours batters across Pixel, propelling Porygon2 into the water with a large splash. Although it has no need to breathe, Pixel feels a pulse of irritation as the Normal-type tries to steady its descent towards the bottom of the pool. As Pixel continues to a halt inside the poolwater, Sludgy garners his resolve and sneers at Luxio. Enough is enough. Eager for revenge, the Muk tries to barf another Mud Bomb. However, when he tries to spew the attack, Muk senses his entire body seize with paralysis, locking up and unable to move. Stifled and stymied, Sludgy allows the energy to return so that he does not waste anymore.

Meanwhile, Pixel emerges from the surface of the water and shoots out a series of electrical tendrils around Nameless. Swaddling and swathing, the Thunder Wave latches over Nameless, whose circuits overload and freeze its body in paralysis. Pixel smirks, while Nameless lets out a garbled noise of frustration. And when the electroweb around the Normal-type releases another pulse of electricity, Nameless grimaces.

---

Aside from Muk, the remaining three battlers have expended great amounts of energy and might benefit from breathers. Nameless hovers close to its second third of energy, while Pixel and Nico are slightly above, with Muk above that. Pixel still has enough Electric offtype for another Thunderbolt. Muk's Ground remains at above half remaining.

Dropping into his final third of energy, Sludgy has a few issues including paralysis. Nico rests slightly above, dipping below the midpoint and caked in blinding mud. Resting in their first thirds, Nameless and Pixel are practically identical in health, although Nameless is tangled in the electroweb and is now badly paralysed.

-ROFLMAO to order.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:08 AM   #14
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Mud Bombs for Nico Sludgy.
Pixel, a Tri Attack for Nico.
Sludgy, split your pain with Porygon2.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 09-17-2014, 01:48 AM   #15
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

"Porygon2, try to set up a QC Substitute. But if Pain Split hits before you can do so, attack Sludgy using Zap Cannon instead.
Nico, attack Sludgy with a Thunderbolt.
Finally Nico, carefully put your face in the pool to wash the mud out of your eyes."

--
--
Quote:
Old 09-18-2014, 08:24 AM   #16
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 3: Substitute

ROUND 3: Substitute

The round opens with bedlam. Pixel seizes the initiative and gathers another Trio of mystical energies, which burgeon in the primary colours of red, blue, and yellow. Reaching backwards, she discharges the spiralling beam, which smacks Nico and pushes him towards the edge of his pontoon. Although the Attack does not afflict any status conditions, Nico winces and stifles his whimpering. He does not yield, though. Despite the mud caking his vision, Nico perseveres and readies his own counterattack. He tries to locate Sludgy, sniffing for the characteristic foul stench which would emanate from any member of the Muk species. When he senses the wafting fetor of decaying flesh, Nico smirks and knows exactly where Sludgy is located. And without much preamble, Nico charges a sizzling coil of electricity, which he fires at Muk in a streaking Thunderbolt. When the storm of voltage crackles across Sludgy like a whip, the Muk recoils and wails.

Nico's success is short-lived, however. In a blast of grime and dust, Sludgy fills his mouth to the brim with Mud and belches it at Luxio. Shooting across the pool water, the sticky slush splatters over Nico's eyes, blinding him further. As Nico screeches with agony, the nearby Nameless Porygon2 prickles with agitation. Porygon2 buzzes with frustration; Nameless abhors feeling its ally in pain. Eager to avoid the fate of its convulsing friend, Nameless fends off its paralysis and dredges up a swathe of energy. When the energy coalesces in front of Porygon2, a doppelganger of the Porgyon materialises, Substituting for the true Normal-type. And instantly, the real Nameless disappears, leaving behind an indistinguishable clone.

Meanwhile, Nico totters towards the water and dips his face into the pool. Washing and scrubbing his pore of the caked mud, Nico breathes out a sigh of relief. His vision is not completely back to normal, but the keenness of his eyesight in the first place, as well as his astute olfactory senses, compensate adequately. During Nico's impromptu bathe, Sludgy concentrates and attempts to Pain Split with the Nameless Porygon before him. Establishing a mental link with Nameless, Sludgy siphons health from the Porygon2 and relishes the restoration of health. Not all is perfect, though. Before Sludgy could truly recover more than a small amount of health, the Nameless in front of Sludgy breaks, revealing its identity as a Substitute. Scowling, Sludgy closes his eyes.

---

All battlers had a lighter round, with Sludgy spending the rest of his remaining Ground reserves. Muk may want a breather soon, though. All battlers are similar in remaining energy, with Nameless being at the bottom and hovering at the second third of energy.

While Sludgy hovers a bit above critical health, Nico remains only a blow or two above that. Pixel was unharmed in this round, and Nameless remains in the first third of health. Sludgy is no longer paralysed, but Nameless is still paralysed and entangled.

-Lucario188 to order.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #17
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

"Nico, start with a Thunderbolt to Sludgy.
Porygon2, attack Pixel with a Tri Attack.
Then Nico, use Shock Wave and Porygon2, use Tri Attack. Both of you aim for Sludgy if he's still up, otherwise attack Pixel."

--
--
Quote:
Old 09-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #18
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
The people for whom I'm reffing might not have seen the previous TAs, but I am currently overseas doing a dissertation. While South Korea does have wonderful internet, which is why I have been able to ref so far, I will have little to no internet access for the next three days because we are now moving into sequestration for our Ebola Placebo testing. Please do not order until Thursday, preferably Friday. And please do not DQ. Thank you very much!
Old 09-22-2014, 05:27 AM   #19
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Orders to come on Wednesday.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 09-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #20
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLMAO View Post
Orders to come on Wednesday.
I would really really prefer Thursday or Friday, as stated in the TA. If you post on Wednesday, I will most probably lose the bonus. ^___^;;;

It's your choice, but I'd be grateful.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:12 AM   #21
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Okay then, Friday/Saturday it is. I'll try not to forget :P
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 09-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #22
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLMAO View Post
Okay then, Friday/Saturday it is. I'll try not to forget :P
Old 09-26-2014, 11:50 PM   #23
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Sludgy, send your Sludge Mines at your foes. Aim primarily for Nico, but with the size of the wave, you should be able to get Porygon2 too.
Pixel, Tri Attack for Nico, again to finish him off if you need to. Otherwise an MC Hyper Beam for Porygon2.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 09-27-2014, 04:02 AM   #24
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 4: Mine(s)

ROUND 4: Mine(s)

Bristling with electricity, Nico concentrates. His entire body shimmers with a faint sheen of energy, and he locks onto Muk. Lashing out like a whip, Nico discharges a Thunderbolt, which spirals and corkscrews into Sludgy, who shudders with agony. Through some thin thread of luck, Sludgy survives but barely. Sludgy takes a deep breath, fending off the dark unconsciousness whispering at the edges of his mind. As he fuels himself with fury, the Muk roars and claps his hands together. A wave of Sludge coalesces between his fingers, which Sludgy thrust towards his opponents. The poison splits into several spheres, and the bombs blast towards the unsuspecting Nameless Porygon2 and Luxio. When the Mines splatter against Luka's Pokémon, Nico whelps and winces, while the poisons corrode through the strings tethering Nameless. The industrial effluent jolts Nameless out of paralysis, and the Porygon2 finds its movements become more limber.

Freed to move, Nameless fixates on Pixel. Luka's Porygon2 garners its energies, dredging the depths of its power. A Trio of primary colours flourishes, as red, blue, and yellow swivel into a single beam. When the Attack barrels into Pixel, a singe of pale azure splashes across Pixel's right flank. Pixel lets out a garbled sound of pain, as a pale pane of ice freezes over its lower body, as though it is a finger of winter. While Pixel feels numbed, Nico manages to pull himself back into a fighting stance, despite his battered form veering on fainting. He locks onto Sludgy, and Nico accrues a swathe of electricity. Discharging the shrieking squall, Nico unleashes the Shock Wave, which bounds and bounces into Sludgy. Muk tries to move out of the way, but the assault crackles against him. When his ions convulse, Sludgy crumples against the floor, unable to fend off the heavy weight over his eyes.

Sludgy has been KOed and cannot battle. ROFLMAO, please send out your next Pokémon.

Satisfied that Sludgy has capitulated, Nameless chortles and decides that repeat the same strategy as before. The Porygon2 plumbs its mysterious reserves of power, which materialises as a Trio of three lights. When Nameless hurtles the Attack at Pixel, an explosion of energy crashes over ROFLMAO's Porygon2. The impact of the assault cracks the crystalline surface of the localised ice, shattering much of it into multitudinous shards. Reeling backwards, Pixel scowls and prepares its counterattack. A swirl of amber charges, and Pixel creates a Hyper Beam. As the beam lances Nameless, Luka's Porgyon2 winces but manages to survive. Fight further. Live. Live again.

All battlers have used similar amounts of energy, hovering near the halfway mark. Nameless has the least amount of the energy remaining, followed by Nico and Pixel. Nobody needs breathers for now.

While Nico resides in critical health and would fall over to a light wind, the two Porygons are slightly below the midpoint, with Nameless slightly below. Pixel has a partial freeze but it's nearly gone.

-ROFLMAO to order.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:46 AM   #25
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

A light wind huh? Well that's what we'll give you then. FairyFloss, come on out.

FairyFloss, Air Cutter Nico to take him down. Another if you really need to. Otherwise, give Porygon2 one.
Pixel, MC Hyper Beam, Tri Attack. Both for Porygon2.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL