UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #26
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Note to self, don't use pre-reffed notes from the night before when you're still half-asleep.

So, I actually did calculate that Jormungand actually dealt some damage to The Walrus with Rock Blast, before hitting him with Heavy Slam. Surf itself was weakened both by the arena, which I took to be under pseudo-Sunny Day as mentioned a little earlier. However, the fact that the arena has effectively been split in two meant that the wave dealt even less damage than it should. So to speak, The Walrus had the lead before, but now Jormungand has the lead by a small margin. I will edit the previous round to acknowledge that Rock Blast and Surf did not completely overpower one another, more rather being severely weakened as a result of the collision.

Aaaaand, I apologise for the inconvenience. orz
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:38 AM   #27
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Alright, cheers. As you were, Kush.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #28
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Water Gun and Water Pulse.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #29
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Heavy Slam through the Water Gun, pinning him beneath you in the process.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #30
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 6: The tide is slowly turning...

Pushing his beaten body off the ground, The Walrus shakes himself up to loosen up his muscles a bit, the Curse he bequeathed upon himself starting to slowly leave him. The earthen chains clatter on the sandy floor as Mercutio's representative opens up his mouth to reveal a high-pressure stream of water, the sound of it echoing like the rocks that splash into the fissure's lake below. Jormungand grits his teeth well as he proceeds to power through the super effective shot of water, the pain ringing through his ironclad body. Even with the severe heat of the Cave of Wonders weakening the assault, the Steelix isn't immune to the flaws of the Ground type. Jormungand continues his charge, with the same armour coating his body that the ref is sort of getting bored of, but he can't really complain. Ramming straight into The Walrus, the heavyweight snake presses down on the Water type, the challenger's body wedged between the Steelix's jaws and the wall, with his head jutting out enough to take aim! A ball of light turquoise energy glows weakly in front of The Walrus's tusks, the aquatic essences being sapped away by the searing environment as it grows to the size of a cricket ball. With a heave, the sphere explodes on Jormungand's face, causing him to roar in pain, his stamina most likely not going to keep him fighting for much longer.

Both Pokemon are now in their final thirds, the double dose of typespam stinging Connor's bastion greatly. While the Walrus does have a lead in terms of health, Jormungand leads the energy race by a good margin. The chains have fallen from The Walrus's body, but his Curse is just on the cusp of leaving completely. The Walrus is still pinned though, with Jormungand having crossed over the fissure onto Mercutio's side of the Tiger's Maw.
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #31
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Moving off him, sink him in a Sand Tomb, before sticking another Ancient Power through him.

Check on Rock energy following this round if you would.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:09 PM   #32
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Ride a Surf wave up and over as they move off and wash out the Sand Tomb. Water Gun x2, put them in the ground! That's a three.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:29 AM   #33
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 7: YOUKOSO WAGA K.O. E

Knowing that he'll soon fall to a lowly Walrein, Jormungand pulls his body away, allowing The Walrus to collapse onto the ground. The grains of sand begin to swirl beneath the slumped mammal, before being to draw his body into the belly of the beast once more! Still a bit breathless from attacking while his body was being sandwiched between a mass of steel and a mass of stone, The Walrus gets to work getting himself out of the sandy prison. However, the heat makes it hard for him to concentrate on projecting the waves, his lower body already fairly deep into the tomb…

Moments later, the familiar sound of tidal waves echoes from the valley of sand, with the Walrein barely reaching the original floor, on stable sand, but a bit worn from the effort. He is greeted by a primal orb of stone, which slams into his face, The Walrus grunting in pain from the surprisingly harsh blow! Jormungand's body grinds against the boundary of the Tiger's Maw, his dominance over the terrain clearly giving him the upper hand in this disadvantageous match-up, especially with the feeling of ancient empowerment that has just flowed through his very being. Defiant to the end though, The Walrus spews out a stream of water that the Steelix takes head-on! Barely clinging onto his final strand of consciousness, Jormungand welcomes the finishing blow to his defenses, having fought The Walrus well enough to have his comrades finish the duel in his place.

Jormungand is unable to battle! Connor, your next Pokemon please!

The Walrus isn't looking so hot now. Well, he is hot in terms of temperature, but overall condition? Not so much. He's nearing critical for both ends, with Curse having left him at long last.

Mercutio has one three mover remaining.
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:51 AM   #34
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Kurome, to battle.

Rail him a Stone Edge, segueing into a Bonemerang if he somehow lives.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #35
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Protect, Toxic.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #36
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 8: *PING* "PLAYER TWO: DEFEATED"

His first line of defense defeated, Connor recalls Jormungand to his Poke Ball, replacing the Steelix with a more nimble warrior. The light dissipates as Kurome enters the Tiger's Maw, the Marowak already humoured at the sorry state of her opponent.

Putting him out of his misery, Kurome swings her bone in a sweeping arc, stones forming from the swift motion before they lay waste to The Walrus's body. The Walrein doesn't even have time to react after his last string of attacks! With the bulk of his defenses having left him at the most inopportune time, he too shares Jormungand's fate.

The Walrus is unable to battle! Mercutio, your next Pokemon please!

Kurome is still fresh and untouched, with Rock plentiful.
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #37
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Spheal Power! Excellent work against one of their strongest, come on back now.

Podi, well away from the fissure, shake 'em up with a Bulldoze! Then Curse up, but switch for a soapy Bubblebeam if they approach.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #38
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Wait out the Bulldoze, and throw down a Curse of your own as he boosts. Afterwards, Thunder Punch his lights out.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:02 AM   #39
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 9: GLORY TO SPHEAL POWAH!

With a declaration of SPHEAL POWER, Mercutio recalls The Walrus, commending him on an excellent job. Switching Poke Balls, the trainer formerly the leader of two gyms calls out his next battler, an old friend of his having left behind his cape for some good ol' fashioned fisticuffs. Podi leaps into battle, the Poliwrath pounding his fists together as he eyes the battle-ready Kurome only metres away, with the two an equal distance from the crevasse to compensate for The Walrus's actions! In an instant, Jormungand's gift upon the Tiger's Maw opens once more, chains wrap around the bipedal Tadpole Pokemon, his arms weighed down by the earthen bindings!

Unfazed by this turn of events, Poli begins to stomp the ground almost moments later, the ground shuddering as a result, the fissure's edges widening slightly as the Marowak stands strong. A mere tremor like that is something that she could do without even using her bone! The tremor subsides, Kurome's legs a bit shaky from holding her ground, but they immediately tense up, a curse upon her body coursing through her as her physical attributes rise like The Walrus did at the beginning of the match! The true curse of this technique though is that her body can't move at its usual pace to match her movements!

Podi glowers as Kurome withstands his assault, but sees no intent of her moving. Concluding that she won't come charging in guns ablazing, Podi flexes his arms, the physical curse of power sending his body into overdrive. His body now ready to deliver a beat down, Podi recalls that his speed isn't exactly top notch right now, given the drawback to his curse as well as the chains on his arms. Bracing himself for the worst, the Poliwrath sees Kurome finally approach, her legs slowly but surely closing the distance between the two as her arm glows with a crackling aura! Bringing her fist forward, she delivers a body blow into Podi's slimy body, the Poliwrath grunting in pain as the electricity courses through his entire being! This will surely be a match to look forward to! How will things unfold?

Podi took a bit of a hit on his entrance, a minor lead going to Kurome in terms of health. However, energy use was also fairly low on both ends, Electric still available to Kurome, while Ground is plentiful for Podi. Both Pokemon have a Curse boost for a while, but Podi has much more of a speed debuff for the while.

Connor?
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:31 AM   #40
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Raise a Rock Tomb around him, and if he shows his ugly mug throw him a Bonemerang.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:42 AM   #41
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Dig out of the trap and strike from behind. Unleash your Podi Power, body blows.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:05 AM   #42
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 10: This is my trump card!

Seeing as Podi can easily attack from range with super-effective attacks, Kurome slams her bone onto the ground, a mild tremor rippling from the point of impact as Podi looks around. Slabs of stone erupt on all sides of the brawling tadpole, his line of sight now barred by a wall of rock! However, a mere tomb of earth isn't enough to stop Podi from reaching out for his victory, his hands opening to dig into the soft sands of the cavern floor, his muscles alternating in strokes as if the land was simply viscous water! The chains scratch against the sand as the Poliwrath moves through the sand, with granules clinging to his slimy body as he notices a change in the layers above him. Here was where Kurome was! The Water type powering upwards, Kurome notices a disturbance in the ground beneath her, and prepares to leap away! Her legs are too locked up from her self-imposed curse to give her time to avoid the blow as Podi bursts forth, an uppercut hitting the Marowak square in the chin as he rolls back onto the arena floor.

Taking a few steps in response to the negligible pain, Kurome channels the power of her birthright into her weapon, the bone glistening with a bright beige hue as it hurtles into the air! Podi braces himself, tries to raise his fists to block the strike against his face, but is too slow to defend in time! Moments later, the aquatic Pokemon is blindsided as the bone makes its return trip into Kurome's outstretched hand! Groaning in pain from the surprise hit, Podi picks himself back up, before slowly but surely heaving his way towards Kurome! His arms steaming up with a blue shine, he makes a swing into Kurome's gut, the Marowak gasping in shock from the blow! Picking up speed, the Poliwrath slugs away at the Marowak's torso, water splashing onto the ground with every hit as he knocks her away with a final low hook from the right! Gasping a bit from the repeated strikes to her body, Kurome staggers to her feet with her bone as a temporary walking aid, before glaring at her opponent in contempt…

Kurome's lost the lead to Podi in both health and energy, with Rock nearing half. Fortunately her Curse aided her in avoiding complete submission, as did Podi's Curse. Kurome's a bit closer than Podi when it comes to the fissure, said fissure having finally drained itself of the water inside.
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:10 AM   #43
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Slug their stomach with an Ice Punch then blast them with a Bubblebeam!
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:50 AM   #44
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Meet Ice with Thunder Punch, making sure you strike while allowing yourself to be knocked back somewhat. Magic Rock Climb over the incoming Bubblebeam and smack him one.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:21 AM   #45
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 11: NYOOOOM PUNCH!

Both of their bodies wearing from the strain of battle so far, both Podi and Kurome lunge at each other, the Poliwrath with a chilling aura masking his fist while Kurome readies her arm, hand clenched with lightning streaming from it! Bringing his arm forward, Podi slams his frost-infused fist into Kurome's gut, the target of a vicious beating earlier, causing her to grunt in pain! However, she too follows through with her attack, electricity connecting with Podi's slimy skin for a stinging shock as both battlers disengage from their cross counter!

Now with some distance between the two, Podi goes to try reduce the Marowak's speed with an added bonus of super effective damage! As Podi begins breathing out a stream of bubbles from his mouth(?), Kurome decides now would be a good time to warp the arena further, stomping on the floor to force a wall of sand to bar the bubbles out of her way! Breaking into a hilariously slow sprint, the Marowak reaches the apex of her construct, immediately taking a dive headfirst, with her skull crashing into Podi's body! Tumbling along the arena that has probably been terraformed multiple times in this short timeframe, the Poliwrath pushes Kurome off his body, the two reassuming combative stances as they both feel the wear of battle…

Both sides took a big hit to their systems, with Podi losing his lead and drawing close to the midpoint. Kurome used up much more energy though, and is hoping that she can get a break soon. Podi is in the same boat, his fighter's spirit being drained by the natural heat of the cavern, leading to a similar desire for a moment's respite. Electric is near-shot for Kurome, while Ice is still plentiful for Podi.

(Wow, my reffing quantity really fluctuates. >_>; )
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:58 AM   #46
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Wrap yourself in a Sandstorm as you begin to retreat. If he dares to follow, crack him with Skull Bash, disappearing back into the sand afterwards.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #47
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Drown that our with Surf but back away as you launch it.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #48
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?
 
KamenAeons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: FLOOF
Posts: 2,733
Round 12: Washing away the sands of time

Kurome pants lightly, her adversary also in such a state of wear, and decides that evasive manoeuvres will suffice for the time being. Clutching her bone, the Marowak begins to turn, kicking up sand from all around her before visibility is reduced to zero in the cavern. The torches nearby are snuffed out in an instant by the stones and grains, some toppling over from the winds, and Kurome makes her escape amidst the chaos of the sandstorm. Podi frowns as his sight is impeded, Kurome invisible in the howling of the vortex, but he knows the perfect method to flush her out. Clasping his hands together, water starts to churn beneath his feet. With a reach for the ceiling, the surf rises, its froth and foam overwhelming the raging sands and surprising a retreating Kurome! Yelping, she is knocked closer to the crevasse, which has filled up with water once more...

Sandstorm's gone already, with Kurome taking a fair chunk of damage that draws her closer to the final third. Podi is around the midpoint from being buffeted by sand, but is fresh like Kurome. Kurome's starting to catch up to Podi in terms of energy too, so there's that. Podi's somewhat far from Kurome now, probably ten metres away?
__________________




Spoiler: show


Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity




Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.


Spoiler: show


SAAVE ME


FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*


Spoiler: show

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

Spoiler: show

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Spoiler: show

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."


Spoiler: show
Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"



Love burns brightly for one and all.

Spoiler: show


Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:12 AM   #49
Mercutio
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,729
Wash them with Bubble Beam then bowl them a Water Pulse, circling away from the fissure and staying at distance where possible.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #50
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Distance, bitches.

Rock Climb over the incoming Bubblebeam, of the Magic variety. Skull Bash through his orb and into him.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.