UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 08-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoobat UPN PASBL: Son of Shadows vs RealMrGame10

Welcome to yet another match that I'm reffing! This match is between Son of Shadows, also known as simply Josh, a pretty cool guy and continuously the concubine of Deebs. The other is MrGame, a person that seems familiar but I don't know yet!

Quote:
Son_of_Shadows (C) vs. RealMrGame10 (A)
3 vs. 3
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 2
48 HR DQ
Switch=KO
Arena: Forest
Pretty basic match, should give a nice indication of skill. SoS, your squad first.

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Well now, this should be an interesting matchup. Good luck Mr. Game and Watch, don't go pulling a 9 on me. And Blaze, ily.

1. Butterfree, "Nectar", (M), level 2
Biography: Nectar is named for his addiction to the substance, and is always carrying an extra supply, which he has learned to weaponise against his foes. Captured as a humble Caterpie, he was SoS' first Pokémon, raised from childhood to become a kickass fighting force. Butterflies rule man. His close relationship with his trainer has been pushed with the expansion of his roster, but Nectar is the de facto leader of the team, and a complete badass to boot.
Signature: Special Attack - Nectar Bomb
Using considerable energy, Nectar spits a blob of... nectar at his opponent, which detonates on impact for solid Bug type damage. The nectar sticks to the opponent, making it more difficult for them to move and slowing them down until it is washed off or 3 rounds have passed. While the nectar is on the foe, powder-based attacks are more effective against them, as the powder is able to stick to it.
Hidden Power: Rock

2. Hawlucha, "Jude" (M), level 2
Biography: TBC
Signature: TBC
Hidden Power: TBC

3. Bouffalant, "Desperado" (M), level 2
Biography: This rough, tough, western buffalo is most known for his constant chewing of pebbles. SoS is yet to tell him that the cowboys of old chewed tobacco, rather than stones, but this is arguably better for his teeth anyway. Zing. From the plains of a land known as Yupien, Desperado, rather than living as part of a horde, travelled around alone, attempting to solve the problems of the plains. But no man is an island, and it's no different for Bouffalant. Desperado proved to be somewhat inept on his own, leading to his being captured while alone by SoS. As part of his "crack squad", he has come to serve as one of the heavy hitters and a powerful force to be reckoned with, known for particularly with his ability to aim precisely at a target and spit one of his chewed pebbles for spectacular effect.
Signature: Special Training - The Enemy is Your Spittoon Now
Desperado can now use Smack Down and has the required offtype energy to do so up to three times per match by spitting a pebble at his opponent.
Hidden Power: Flying

4. Staryu, "Gem" (N), level 2
Hidden Power: Ground

5. Hitmonchan, "Irishman", (M), level 2
Biography: Irishman is known for three things. Chronic alcoholism, remarkable jigging ability, and hating the English, especially Connor. He was encountered when SoS took a trip to his local watering hole, only for the Hitmonchan to have come down from the mountains after stealing the booze of some campers and wanting more. When the bartender refused to serve the Pokémon, he went berserk, starting a bar brawl, which SoS brought to a close by cracking a pool cue on his head. This somehow earned him the boxer's respect, and they split a Guinness in celebration. As it happens, the black stuff has a profound effect on Pokémon biology however, and Irishman learned the power of ranged fighting.
Signature: Special Training - Shadow Boxing
Irishman now has the ability to launch some of his energy-based punching moves as projectiles; specifically Fire, Thunder, Ice, Drain and Dynamic Punch. However, these ranged attacks are not affected by the boosted strength of Irishman's punching attacks as defined in his species characteristic and cost an extra minor in energy to be used in this fashion, though at close range, they function as normal. However, as a consequence, he has forgotten how to use Focus Blast and kicking moves completely.
Hidden Power: Fighting

6. Frillish, "Baritenor", (M), level 2
Hidden Power: TBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Son_of_Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:48 PM   #3
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Thx for refs Blaze, and I don't understand the 9 thing, SoS, but okay.

Wallace the Ralts (Level 2 Male)
Bio:
Wallace has always been…strange. I met him in Hoenn. When all the other Ralts ran away from me, he stayed around, almost as if he was in a trance. I heard a voice in my head, “So... wanna be friends?” As it turned out, Wallace was way more in touch with the Psychic energy around him then others of his species. Growing up, he had spent more time tapping into this energy while the other Ralts would play. As such, he gained the ability to read people’s minds. Because he spent so much time on meditating, his physical strength was very weak, and he was desperate for friends. He soon became one of my best friends, and he vowed to become stronger.
Special Training - Telepathy
Wallace now has a 20% higher chance of successfully predicting and dodging attacks. His Psychic type moves are also 20% stronger. However, he has 20% lower overall energy, takes 20% more damage if successfully hit, is 20% slower, and loses access to all physical and Dark Type moves.

Jameson the Zangoose (Level 3 Female) (Uplevel)
No sig

Azula the Zubat (Level 2 Female)
Bio:
Azula first appeared to me in Mt. Coronet in the Sinnoh Region. The only reason I was able to capture her was because I threw my Poke Ball far in front of the pack of Zubats that were flying past. She happened to be flying much faster than every other one, and was directly hit by the Poke Ball. I later learned that she had ADHD. This meant that she would be much more active than other Zubat, but also would not be able to do this for very long without temporarily resting, and was very bad at listening to people.
Signature Characteristic – Hyperactivity
Azula has a 10% increase in speed and the power of speed based and Flying type moves. She also now has a 10% increase in successfully dodging an attack. However, she also has a 7.5% chance of not listening to its trainer and uses up all energy 10% faster.

Chomp the Gible (Level 2 Male)
No sig

Rhynaut the Rhyhorn (Level 2 Male)
No sig

Lizzy the Joltik (Level 2 Female)
No sig

Wallace! Initiate combat!

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
RealMrGame10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Nectar, in the air!

Let's begin by slowing him down with Nectar Bomb, before going for a Focused Bug Buzz.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Use Psychic on that blob to return to sender, then Charge Beam!

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #6
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 1: MY LIFE IS BEING TAKEN AWAYYYYYYY...;;

Both trainers meet on the field of battle, this being...the forest arena, which means I'm going to be looking for a lot of arena abuse from you guys or I'm going to be beyond pissed. Each trainer takes a Pokeball and throws it into the arena. From the mighty SoS comes out Nectar, a Butterfree. An inferior specimen to my own Beautifly, on the basis of mine being a Beautifly and having "Beautiful" in the name. On the other side is a Ralts by the name of Wallace. I don't see where this came from.

Quote:
Butterfree (Bug): Butterfree have potent spore based attacks which are more effective than normal and produce denser clouds, travelling further as a result.

Ralts (Psychic/Fairy): Ralts's empathic abilities make them very in touch with their opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
The match begins with Nectar using her signature move right off the get go, and its really a rather good one. I should know, I helped him make it! Nectar creates a ball of sticky nectar in front of her, before she fires it at the Ralts. Ralts isn't exactly pleased by this attack, not wanting to be covered in the Butterfree's sticky goo, and so she concentrates her psychic energy, a light blue outline forming around him before his eyes turn blue, the air shimmers in front of him, and a wave of energy blasts out in front of him. The attack is closer to him than it is to the Butterfree, and when the two attacks collide, the psychic wave of force splits apart the nectar bomb, causing it to go in every which direction, some of it still getting on Wallace. The remnants of the wave then hit Butterfree for some reduced damage, causing her flight to stagger slightly.

As the round goes into it twilight stages, Butterfree decides that losing the majority of its nectar to the wind is pretty damn pissy. So he decides that he is going to complain about it. He begins buzzing loudly, clearly showing his annoyance, and a bunch of reddish bands of energy come out of his mouth. Ralts tries to dodge this attack but is simply unable to and takes the hit hard, since she is a little more fragile than other Pokemon. She isn't very happy about this, and begins to charge up with electricity, gathering a huge amount of electricity in a little bit of time. This almost looks too much to be needed for the attack. She fires off a beam of energy at Butterfree and fries it, causing it to cry out in pain, although no leftover energy is left behind.

Condition:
Both battlers took damage and used energy. Both are pretty fresh.

Quote:
Old 09-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #7
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

My intention was to use the non-wave form and take advantage of the physical nature of nectar.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-01-2014, 01:30 PM   #8
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

You would need to specify the non-wave form.

Quote:
Pokémon who are considered 'familiar' with Psychic type abilities may use Psychic in another way, using their telekinetic abilities to pick up and move any solid object, including the opponent and physical projectile attacks. The effect of this move is expected to be specified, being it moving things in the arena into the opponent, or picking up and moving or slamming the opponent.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #9
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Dang it, my weakness is technicalities.

Charm the wings off that bug! Continue on to Double Team, dispersing amongst the trees

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #10
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Don't look at it as it tries to Charm you, keep your eyes shut and use a widespread Bug Buzz to dissipate those clones.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #11
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 2: Turns out this was easier to ref than I though it was.

With her opponent already having scored a large hit on her, Wallace...okay already having scored a large hit on him, Wallace decides the best thing to do is to try and make sure that he won't want to attack him again. He tries to act cute and nice, something you wouldn't want to attack. He tries the puppy-dog eyes look and pretty much anything else you can imagine, but it doesn't work at all. Quite simply, this is because Nectar has had here eyes closed the entire time (butterflies have eyelids!? I guess this makes sense) and didn't see any of it. Kinda ticked off about that, Wallace goes into plan two, and begins to move quickly around the arena. Normally a Ralts would produce a total of five clones in all, but because of its reduced speed, it only makes four clones, although four Ralts would make anyone really confused. Thinking that something has happened and more importantly she needs to see to attack, Nectar opens her eyes and see that there is four different Ralts in front of her. This doesn't matter to her however, as she already knows what to do. She begins to buzz loudly, this ear-splitting noise in general being very annoying for me to listen to as a ref. Wallace stays calm and resolute when suddenly a wide band of energy comes out of Nectar's mouth, riding one of the bigger sound wave and slams into him, causing all the clones to disappear. Too bad, so sad.

Condition:
A little damage and energy use, nothing major to talk about. Everyone is still good for two.

Quote:
Old 09-02-2014, 10:48 AM   #12
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Nectar smash puny fairy. I'd do something creative here, but...

Stay high up and send two Focused Bug Buzzes at him.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #13
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Take advantage of the distance and use your Telepathy to figure out the trajectory of the Bug Buzz, preemptively Teleporting to the shade of a tree 5 meters or so behind the Butterfree's line of sight, but within yours. Once there, use Thunder Wave on the back of its wings.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #14
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 3: Don't give your sigs effects they don't have.

At the start of the round, Nectar is perfectly willing to smash her opponent into smithereens. She begins to emit a loud buzzing noise that spreads throughout the arena like a cancer, infecting all around it with the pure shrilling annoying noise that is Nectar's buzzing. It's almost causing my brains to melt. My heart has already melted from a certain female singer so I really don't need anymore organs missing. Ralts tries to see where the attack is going to come from, but that's not part of its sig at all and so it has no more idea than any other Pokemon. The RNG is rolled and the ring of energy shoots out of Nectar, slamming into Ralts as she wasn't able to react to the move in time. He cries in pain, before concentrating on a spot he had seen before and suddenly in a bright flash of light, the Ralts disappears. He reappears right behind Nectar, who is surprised by the Ralts sudden disappearance , and tries too look around for him, but the Ralts is well-hidden enough that he is able to keep away from the bug's eyes.

With the advantage on his side, Ralts creates a lot of electricity inside of himself, willing for his opponent to be put in a position where he will be helpless. Suddenly, the electricity changes shape and turns into a number of yellow tendrils that move towards Nectar. Hearing the crackle of electricity, Nectar turns around to see the Ralts behind her but it is too late to avoid the attack, the tendrils binding around Nectar and causing her wings to lock up, making her fall to the ground. But before the paralysis can get too severe, Nectar begins another one of those horrid screeching noises, intending for his opponent to stop the attack and let him go. Ralts does not, and so Nectar takes it to the next level. A bright red ring of energy shoots out of his mouth and races towards Ralts, and his telepathy again fails him as the ring of energy slams into him, causing the Thunder Wave to break, although the damage was still not good.

Condition:
Butterfree is still good damage wise and Ralts is now looking scuffed up a bit. Energy wise, both combatants are going to need a break.

Quote:
Old 09-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #15
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Wallace now has a 20% higher chance of successfully predicting and dodging attacks. His Psychic type moves are also 20% stronger. However, he has 20% lower overall energy, takes 20% more damage if successfully hit, is 20% slower, and loses access to all physical and Dark Type moves.
The prediction part is what I was playing off of, but I'm sure I messed it up somehow.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-04-2014, 12:34 PM   #16
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

That sig is not going to give it pre-cognitive abilities. All that part does is increase the chance for idle dodge.

Quote:
Old 09-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #17
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Bollocks. Okay, Dazzling Gleam, into a quick retreat into the forest! If they attack you, Teleport further in!

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #18
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Running away when you're 20% slower. Ok man.

Goop him up with Nectar Bomb before he can try to Teleport. Even if he does, well, he'l have a hard time getting anywhere...
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #19
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 4: In which I begin to get a seething hatred for both battlers

At the beginning of round, both battlers are in positions where they aren't going to be fighting at their best. The Ralts is tired has still has a good deal of nectar stuck on her, while the Butterfree is tired as well, but also has the added burden of being paralyzed and unable to fly as well. Will the Bug-type be able to defeat his foe, with his powerful abilities that allow him to dodge attacks, or will the Ralts gain the one-up on him despite his sticky nectar? This is the match to find out folks, so keep your eyes tuned and your loins girded.

The forest is still quiet despite the fairly heated battling that has gone on the past few rounds, and so is perfect for them to continue bashing each other around. Ralts begins to tap into her second heritage, one that apparently has existed but hasn't been discovered until now, her heritage as a fae, or a Fairy for those of you who don't know what i mean about fae. Ralts charges up a bright ball of energy in front of it, this ball of pink energy seemingly like a gleam of pink light through the forest trees, and its bright color seems to have attracted a Pokemon from the treetops. Floating its way down, this puffy Pokemon seems to be attracted to the beautiful glow because it itself is also fae. Landing on a branch where it can carefully watch the battle without interfering. The Whimsicott silently cheers on for her Fairy brethren, although seems interested in what both Pokemon are going to do at this stage. Ralts, not knowing that he has a spectator hanging above him, finishes creating the bright ball, so bright I can still see the afterglow when it close my eyes, and fires the ball at Nectar. She tries to get out of the way, but its too no avail. Not only is she a bit too tired to dodge the attack, but even if she wasn't, she is paralyzed enough so that her wings won't flap and so she can't get any air time. The ball hits her directly in the face, causing a shriek to come from the butterfly as she finds herself flipped over and on his back. No, I don't totally just make all Butterfree female. Ash's Butterfree was a male and it was beyond adorable. I'm totally not biased like that in any way. But, back to the reffing.

He finds himself laying on his back (eau my ;o) and that his vision seems to be a bit blurred, as he can't totally make everything out. The gleam of light has left Nectar's eyes in a state of bright confusion, but a quick flap of his wings proves something else as well: that the attack knocked out the paralysis from him. He quickly recovers from the attack, flapping his wings quickly and taking back into the air. The Whimsicott looks at the match on the edge of her seat, looking eerily close to falling out of the tree branch, but her balance is easily kept. She pumps her fist (her very little fist) and cheers quietly as the Butterfree clims in the sky. It seems it doesn't matter to her who wins, as long as the fight is entertaining. A few sprinkles of cotton fall from her head as she shakes, and neither battler notices them falling serenely onto the forest floor.

Butterfree has decided that she has had enough with her opponent getting the upper hand on her, and that's probably a fair assumption to make considering she was just on the ground, unable to move. She gathers up her own buggy energy and transforms it inside of her to create a lot of sticky nectar, making sure its stickiness is perfect so it will splatter all over his opponent and leave them in a sticky mess. In fact I'm not even sure I made this move, it sounds like something Deebs would have come up with in his spare time, or in his sexy times with Josh. Suddenly the world makes sense now. Anyways. A large glob of sticky nectar forms in her mouth, ready to make it presence known and become a powerful attack, while the Ralts tries to get ready. But she's tired, and although Nectar is as well, he isn't as tired because he has more energy that the Ralts does. Nectar shoots out her load towards the Ralts, and it doesn't have time react to the attack at all. The ball of nectar slams into her and splatters all over her, causing her to become covered in this sticky gunk that just won't come off. The Whimsicott in the tree is enjoying this...maybe a little too much (is it a fujoshi!?) and as the battle comes to a close, it seems the stakes have gotten a little higher. Who will win this match-up? Stay tuned. *Whimsicott flies in face*

Condition:
Both Pokemon have taken a bit of damage, and Ralts is looking pretty scuffed up, with Nectar looking a lot better. Energy use was slight and both Pokemon are refreshed.

(Do note, I lied on the title!)

Quote:
Old 09-06-2014, 11:03 AM   #20
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

You're going nowhere fast.

Quiver Dance as you ascend, and deliver a Focused Bug Buzz.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #21
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Throw up a Light Screen between you and it, then stare right at it! If you can make eye contact, use Hypnosis! Otherwise, use Icy Wind to its wings!

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #22
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 5: Setting up the defensive barriers!

Nectar sees that her opponent may not have too much to give in terms in defenses, and while normally she is considered to have a total lack of attack power, maybe for once in her life she can do something about that. Also I swear to God SoS its completely subliminal I am not calling your Butterfree a girl on purpose. Anyways, he begins to spin around in some sort of dance. While he is dancing, little sparkles of energy rain down from his wings, and given that he is spinning slower than what's normally and yet also going up into the air slightly, it seems that this isn't the all powerful Swords Dance. No, this is something a little more defined, a little more civilized, dignified, magnificent. This is the Quiver Dance, as bright and beautiful as a ballroom in full display, as wondrous as a circus in full flair. This special dance gives Nectar a boost to all of her special stats, as well as making her a bit faster as well. Seeing this dance but not being overly impressed, Wallace closes his eyes and ignores him, instead focusing on his own little light show. The air in front of him shimmers as his body begins to glow a unique golden color, and suddenly light condenses in front of him and creates a glimmering golden screen in mid-air. This screen may not be great for taking physical attacks, but its amazing for taking special ones, like the one's Nectar has been using all match.

Seeing the screen but thinking that she can overpower it, Nectar (of fuck me I did it again did I?) begins to buzz loudly, as if we haven't heard this how many other times this match. Wow what an original move. Actually I shouldn't be complaining because Bugs get shit else for moves and quite frankly even if Bugs got good moves Butterfree wouldn't get them. The buzzing creates a lot of sound waves that are almost visible, but not quite, and suddenly a red band of energy comes out and rides the sound wave, careening into the screen. The screen easily takes the attack, although a rather large crack forms down the center of it. After that, Wallace moves the screen out of the way, and looks directly into Nectar's eyes. Hypnotic waves move from Wallace to Nectar, and Nectar begins to fly unsteadily at first before falling down to the ground, sleeping away...

Condition:
Some energy use, no damage.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #23
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Calm Mind x2

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-08-2014, 03:07 PM   #24
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

... Wake up you lazy bastard.

Sleep Talk twice. If you wake up, Nectar Bomb through his screen.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #25
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 6: Beam me up, Scotty!

Warning: As a general rule, Sleep Talk is pretty fucking terrible and this another round which shows why. Also despite the title I know pretty much nothing about Star Trek (if that's even from Star Trek) and will probably just resort to not-so-slyly mocking you two.

With his opponent pretty safely snoozing away, and not looking like he'll wake up anytime soon, Wallace takes advantage of this amazing opportunity to try and cement his position in the battle. He begins to meditate on all things: past, present, future, prime, integral, hyperbolic, living, nonliving, undead but maybe not living, physics, how bad physics is, how much Piggy loves English, Blaze's feelings, wait who is Blaze, and most importantly, how to defeat her foe. This deep meditation calms her mind and causes a light blue aura to surround her before dissipating and she opens her eyes, revealing a new sense of inner calm. Also, her attacks are stronger than before, so there is a beautiful thing there as well. Nectar is currently asleep, but it seems that some activity is stirring. She begins to turn and mumble in her sleep. I can't make out what she is saying however, since I can't understand her language, but suddenly she begins to glow a bright white color. Her body evaporates and Wallace wonders where in the hell his opponent has gone. SHIT FUCK I THINK I CALLED HER A FEMALE AGAIN. He can't seem to find her, and the reason behind that is because Nectar has actually teleported, just like Wallace had done earlier, and is now behind him.

Although he doesn't know where his opponent is, he is still going to follow his orders as he has no reason not to. With his opponent pretty safely snoozing away, and not looking like he'll wake up anytime soon, Wallace takes advantage of this amazing opportunity to try and cement his position in the battle. He begins to meditate on all things: past, present, future, prime, integral, hyperbolic, living, nonliving, undead but maybe not living, physics, how bad physics is, how much Piggy loves English, Blaze's feelings, wait who is Blaze, and most importantly, how to defeat her foe. This deep meditation calms her mind and causes a light blue aura to surround her before dissipating and she opens her eyes, revealing a new sense of inner calm. Also, her attacks are stronger than before, so there is a beautiful thing there as well. Nectar again begins to toss and turn in his sleep, and I'm not sure what he is dreaming about to be honest. But suddenly, Nectar gets up, flapping his wings slightly in order to gain a little bit of air, and moves towards Wallace. Wallace hears the flapping and turns around, but his telekinetic abilities do not help him here. Nectar goes into a blind rage and begins to pummle him, causing him to fall back as the Butterfree rams into Wallace and flaps him with his wings. Since...well why exactly does Butterfree learn Rage again? This makes no sense. Anyways, the attack ends and Butterfree begins to wake up, wondering what has just happened, seeing the remains of the light screen in front of it. Eau my.

Condition:
Some damage and energy use on each side. Nectar will be a little winded.

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL