UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2014, 06:10 AM   #1
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Omanyte UPN PASBL: Astral Shadow vs. Miror

Quote:
Astral Shadow (C) vs Miror (A)
3v3
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 2
24 HR DQ
Switch=KO
Arena: Dojo
You both know the drill. Astral Shadow, a squad please.

Allons-y!
__________________

Last edited by Connor; 08-29-2014 at 06:46 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #2
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Santel - Level 2 Male Gastly
Hidden Power Fighting

Alach - Level 2 Male Wartortle
Hidden Power Ground

Blodis - Level 2 Male Aron
Hidden Power Grass

Lothi - Level 2 Female Tangela
Hidden Power Ground

Sinati - Level 2 Male Elekid
Hidden Power Ice

Haldus - Level 3 Male Hitmonchan
Hidden Power Dark

Thanks for picking this up Connor, but we need ya to pick an arena for us :p

And Miror, let the music play!
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:40 PM   #3
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Zarbi - Level 3 Female Xatu
Signature Move: Special Attack - Huitzilopochtli's Vigor (PS)
Spreading her wings wide and cawing towards the Sun, Zarbi channels divine Psychic energy to construct two Maquahitls held suspended in the air. A Maquahitl is similar to a sword, being a close contact weapon around 4' long and 4" wide, its edges having sharp obsidian embedded inside. Zarbi swings these with astonishing speed at her opponent using her mind, and can hit an opponent at most 10 feet away, each cutting for a Decent Psychic-Type hit. The Maquahitls dissipate upon impact, and have a 10% chance each of making the opponent flinch from the impact. In Realistic, these can leave at the worst severe cuts, physical damage being up the the referee's discretion. This attack uses Heavy Psychic-type energy.

Dulcian - Level 2 Male Onix
Signature Move: Special Resistance - The Beachcomber's Nightmare
Dulcian has become a pure Ground-type, gaining the weaknesses and resistances associated with such a typing. He retains Rock-type familiarity, having enough Rock-type energy to fuel three Stone Edges. His body is less dense than previously (about 20% lighter), due to being made out of sand as opposed to solid rock. No longer being made of Rock at all has affected Dulcian's movepool as well, as he loses access to the move Rock Polish.

Voord - Level 2 Male Kricketune
Signature Move: Special Attack - Whoop Shockwave
Voord now has access to the move Boomburst. Using extreme energy, Voord can also choose to lace the Boomburst with either Fire, Ice, or Electric energy, having just enough energy to use one of the three per match. In favor of this more powerful sound attack, Voord lost the ability to use Uproar, Hyper Voice, Snore, Sleep Talk, Growl, and Echoed Voice. Other detrimental factors: it's a Kricketune.

Wiirn - Level 2 Female Clefairy

Jedondan - Level 2 Genderless Magnemite

Cryon - Level 2 Female Croagunk

Alright Zarbi, let's have some fun!
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Blodis, you're up.

Rock Throw, then Stone Edge.
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:59 PM   #5
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Do your best to avoid the Rock Throw as you go for a U-Turn (out to Dulcian).
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:49 AM   #6
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
As the midday Sun beats down, two lone figures begin to approach a simple construct from either side of the grassy field. A gentle breeze wafts around them as they continue on their path, the blades of green foliage dancing around their feet swaying in the wind. Small drops of dew adorn their shoes, glistening in the temperate rays. Taking care to remove their footwear before entering the Dojo, bowing to the attendants, they each walk forwards into the arena, grins adorned on their face. Bowing to one another, a customary sign of respect, they each walk to their respective podiums before the referee appears, twin flags held in his hands. Raising one, he notifies the competitors of the regulations, before withdrawing to a safer distance, unwilling to be caught amidst the expected chaos.

Contemplating his first selection, the trainer nearest the Southern exit to the Dojo finally grabs a Pokeball from his belt. The motion is fluid and practiced, and he instantly transitions in a lengthy throw, the orb sailing through the air. With a soft clink of metallic wear, the orb splits open, accommodating a soft pulsing thrum from within the confines. Striking the ground, the cascading energies reveal the figure of Zarbi, and the Xatu shrieks a discordant tone before taking to the air, gently circling despite the low hanging ceiling. His eyes narrow as his opponent finally appears, a tiny Aron gingerly crawling into the arena, his face a worried mix of apprehension and determination.

As Blodis watches the circling Xatu, his face goes from apprehensive to plain irritated. His trainer's orders reaching him, he can only look back aghast as he realises that there is nothing even remotely resembling a rock which he could hurl towards Zarbi, rendering his first attack entirely useless. Cackling a tuneful laughter, Zarbi nosedives towards the Aron, spiraling through the air as she gains momentum. Her target set dead in her sights, the Xatu spins once more as she wreathes herself in a churning cloak of deep beige energy, cawing as she crashes headlong into her foe. With a sudden jerking motion, Zarbi disappears ... quickly replaced by the catastrophic sight of Dulcian. Breaking through the ceiling of the Dojo initially, the nix slowly brings his body back down, winding around the entire perimeter of the arena as he struggles to confine his body within the cramped space.

Everyone is pretty much entirely fresh, bar the small amount of damage inflicted on Blodis.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:12 PM   #7
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Let's go with the unimaginative DC Earthquake x2
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #8
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Everytime Blodis ;-; damn your 4x.

Metal Burst, then Water Pulse. Come on confusion.
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:12 PM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
With his opponent well within his sights, Dulcian narrows his eyes, and his tail begins to glisten with a soft brown energy. With a roar, the Onix makes to bring the tail crashing into his foe, but Blodis has other ideas. Reverberating his body rapidly, he produces a thick coating of steeled energy across his body, turning his face towards his foe. His actions mean little. With a resounding crack, Dulcian slams his tail down into his foe, the impact splintering the boards beneath Blodis and leaving the Aron momentarily stunned, the immense pain writhing through his body making counter attack impossible. Hissing loudly, the Onix quickly recuperates from the jarring impact, before this time bringing his energy coated tail crashing into the hardened body of his foe for a second time. The screams of agony are palpable as Blodis crashes into a nearby wall, the thick indent left by the weight of the Aron sizable. Crashing to the floor, Blodis takes a moment to recollect his composure, before creating a pale blue sphere of dark Water- type energy, his face ominously illuminated by the sphere as it gathers weight. With a thrusting cry, the orb rushes forwards, exploding over the body of Dulcian but leaving him with a haughty attitude.

Dulcian holds a hefty lead, with Blodis hurting immensely already, beneath the midpoint. The Onix remains pretty fresh, as does Blodis.
__________________

Last edited by Connor; 08-31-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:12 AM   #10
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Did you ref Metal Burst as Metal Sound?
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:19 AM   #11
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Oh I suck big time. Will edit.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:12 PM   #12
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Not sure if that worked out better for me lol.

Magnet Rise. Blast them with Water Pulse when they come in for a DC Earthquake(why not).
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #13
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Oh fun, tee-ball : D DC Earthquake as he uses Magnet Rise, then Earth Power
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #14
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Panicking, Blodis slowly moves away from the behemoth coming to stand before him, his face a mixture of terror and agony, every motion a stinging blow to him. Sighing, his face becomes serene, almost accepting of his face, and he allows faint electrical impulses to dance through his metallic hide. With a thrumming of power, he slowly rises into the air, but this only makes Dulcian's job more amusing. Once again, his tail comes seething round, slamming into the side of his foe with a rapturous blow and sending Blodis hurtling through the air. With a sickening crack against the nearest wall, Blodis looks barely ready to continue as he forms a pale blue sphere between his jaws, firing the pitiful projectile forth to splash over the body of Dulcian. Unperturbed, the Onix brings his tail crashing down through the floorboards of the Dojo, sending energy channeling through the ground beneath, and Blodis is finally consumed with a sharp, towering blast of energy.

Blodis is unable to battle! Astral Shadow, your next Pokemon please.

Dulcian is panting a fair bit now, but remains trucking, slowly grinding towards the midpoint.
__________________

Last edited by Connor; 09-01-2014 at 11:03 AM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #15
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Alach, lock and load.

Scald, then Water Pulse.
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #16
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Roar followed by DC Earthquake
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #17
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
With Blodis having fallen, Alach strides forwards into the somewhat ruined Dojo, a look of unease etched onto his face at the sight of his newest opponent. Grimacing, he slowly raises his head backwards, allowing his mouth to fill with water. His eyes widen as Dulcian opens his own mouth wide, a cacophonous roar echoing from deep within the Onix. The blasting sound washes over Alach, and his body involuntarily shudders with fear, but the somewhat battered state of his foe lessens the impact. Steam pours from his mouth as the water heats to an unbearable level, and Alach thrusts his head forwards, spewing forth a pressurised blast of the scalding water. Dulcian shrieks as it comes into contact with his skin, reeling away in agony, and Alach refuses to end his assault there. Opening his mouth wide once more, his eyes flash with an unruly energy as a pale blue sphere forms between his jaws, and with a spitting motion, the orb races through the air. Splashing over the skin of the Onix, the attack ruptures readily, showering him in energy, and Dulcian writhes in pain. With a fluid, sudden motion, he brings his tail crashing round, imbued with an immense energy, and this time the force of his blow breaks through a nearby wall, crashing Alach into the outside air as Dulcian follows.

The battling has spilled into the meadow outside the Dojo now. Alach has a commanding lead, remaining fresh while Dulcian is panting quite a bit.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #18
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
DC Earthquake followed by Body Slam
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #19
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Hydro Pump as he comes in, then Scald.
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #20
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Roaring his protestation, Dulcian once again stiffens the muscles beneath the hardened hide of his body, straightening his tail and allowing a whining energy to flicker into existence around it. Taking careful aim, he brings the tail arcing round, determined to strike at his foe, but as he does, Alach gruffly huffs. Opening his mouth wide, the Wartortle spews an incredible torrent of water towards his foe, the thick stream crashing into the head of Dulcian and causing him to recoil in agony, although he still manages to force through and slam his tail into the shell of his foe. Grunting, Alach goes with the flow, rising to his feet quickly as he is knocked some feet from his original position, before once again opening his mouth wide. This time, a gushing stream of scalding water lances forth, and Dulcian finally folds under the brunt of the attacks.

Dulcian is unable to battle! Miror, your next Pokemon please.

Alach is beginning to pant somewhat now, but remains somewhat health.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:36 PM   #21
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Alright Wiirn, let's take on this turtle. Retaliate followed by Moonblast.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:21 PM   #22
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Clash time. Iron Tail as it comes in, then Water Pulse.
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:09 PM   #23
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
With Dulcian having finally fallen, Wiirn is called into battle. The determined Clefairy slowly descends down onto the grassy meadow, her face a demure mask of uncertainty. This quickly fades. Lowering her head, she slams her feet into the ground, before launching herself through the air towards her foe. Alach is taken aback by the sudden speed displayed by Wiirn, and the Clefairy only accelerates further as she comes within striking distance, planting a brutal punch to the jaw of Alach. Head snapping back, the Wartortle barely manages to stay upright as he stumbles backwards, planting his feet as firmly as possible as he grimaces. Hissing with disdain, Alach allows a shining grey energy to flow into his tail, hardening the appendage into a stiff weapon. Pivoting sharply, he brings the tail arcing around, and while he manages to land something of a blow on the much fresher Wiirn, the Clefairy is able to sidestep a good deal of the blow.

Whirling through the air, Wiirn touches down some feet from her opponent, her face now drawn into a much more cautious expression. Raising a single arm skywards, she begins to allow faint pink streams to flow into her finger, enveloping the dextrous appendage and causing it to brim with a brilliant energy. Shuddering a whining tune, Wiirn wears a wide grin as she levels her arms towards her foe, before spewing forth a thick beam of rousing energy. Slamming into the shell of Alach, the beam clearly leaves the Wartortle hurting as he drops to one knee, but he forces himself back into touch. Hissing, he opens his mouth wide, allowing pale blue energies to flicker into life. As a rather sizable orb forms, small waves riding across the surface of the construct, Alach thrusts his head forwards. Obeying the command of their master, the energies sail forwards, slamming into the left side of Wiirn with a sickening thud.

Wiirn is hurting already, but looks far better off than Alach, who is exhausted and right above the midpoint.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #24
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge
 
Astral Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 298
Water Pulse.
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:07 PM   #25
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Protect, Thunder, Magical Leaf. Three confirmed.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.