2 vs. 2
Singles
Equiall 1
4/6 and 2x/3x reffing scale
Slapstick
24 Hour DQ
Arena: Asteroid
Spoiler: show
Asteroid (Outdoor Custom Arena): Pokemon battle on a titanic battlefield, that stretches miles, from end to end.
Most of the asteroid is flying apart, so permanent firm ground is not expected. Occasionally pieces of rock come flying down, some as small as a basketball, and some the size of a small house. The background view is fantastic, Earth fills the entire view. Great spires of rock spill out of the ground, and canyons and plains are common. The gravity is 1/2 the Moon's (1/12 of Earth), so you can jump very, very high before coming down. Since there is no air, I had to compromise with a air generator. Fire attacks are severely weakened, because of the lack of air, even though I have made a habitable atmosphere. If you want a clear picture of this, I suggest you watch the movie Armageddon. Occasionally, vents open and geysers open up with steam. if you do not want to be sent flying around, I suggest to be wary.
I assume this is a levelling match given the specs, so squad up, you insane man.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #2
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamenAeons View Post
What is up with Ex-Ad and Asteroids? Eh, might as well get back to my roots.
I'm not the one who's choosing these arenas all the time. ;(

-----

Thanks for reffing this match Kamen. It is indeed meant to be a levelling match.
Good luck to you ROFLMAO.
Now let's get some asteroids crashing!

Banshee, Level 1 Female Misdreavus
Hidden Power: Bug
Bio: Said to originally be fey friends of noble houses, the banshee's cry has since gained repute for being a foreteller of death. They where said to be prophets of a sort, predicting death but never engaging in combat themselves.
Of course, some fortune-tellers prefer a little more hands-on approach.
A famed warrior in her own right, Banshee's forest was regarded as a hazard by travellers and natives alike. No one entered without her knowing, and no one left without confronting her. Despite his better judgement, Admiral found himself in the forest, and it wasn't long before he was hunted down by the lady of the woods. A fleeting cry. The feeling of being trapped in an endless circle, eternally finding himself in the same clearing. Soon, he found himself face to face with the spirit, her meaningful grin locking him in place as the darkness bordering the clearing seemed to solidify and reach out, as though to seal his doom. With no choice, the boy quickly called upon his Pokémon. A truly fearful battle followed- It wasn't long before the boy understood the ghost's namesake. She was fond of a truly ghastly wail- And each time she cried out, it wasn't long until her quarry found themselves unconscious. But there's only so much a single Pokémon can do against a team. At long last, the tides turned, and the ghost found herself defeated at long last. Swearing loyalty to her defeater, she joined the boy's team, as the Fey of old did to their nobles.
...Although, one hopes Admiral won't have need of her lamenting duties any time soon.
Special Move: Wail (Ghost)
Banshee makes a loud, ghastly screech, frightening the opponent and making it lose concentration. This has a good chance to interrupt the actions of pokémon in the area as they move to cover their ears. Despite being less potent than Screech, Wail's effects last for a little while longer after it has stopped, possibly causing a shiver down the foe’s spine which can last a round and make reacting to threats more difficult. Wail uses decent energy.

Naia, Level 1 Female Dratini
Hidden Power: Steel
Bio: As an orphan Dratini, it became hard to find food for yourself when you have no parents to help you hunt. Naia small size made it hard for her to chase her prey as they always swam away quicker than she good. It took her a long time and a lot of starvation before she managed to prevent prey from escaping.
Special Technique: Dragon Lock (Dragon)
By using significant dragon energy, Naia can channel her presence into a mystical energy that surrounds the opponent’s side of the field (essentially, this is a lasting field effect/entry hazard). The draconic energy blocks the retreat of any conscious Pokémon from the opponent, thus stopping the opponent from recalling a Pokémon by either conventional switching or by use of switching moves. Note: Switching moves may still be used for damage, they just don’t allow the Pokémon to retreat.

Locke, Level 1 Male Cubone
Hidden Power: Fire
Bio: Have you heard of the elephant graveyard? No? How about the entry hazard graveyard? It’s all part of the circle of life. Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that fuss. Similarly, entry hazards can be returned to where they came from; nothingness.
Special Technique: Rebearth (Ground)
Locke throws his bone charged with ground energy into the air like a boomerang. High up in the centre of the field the bone hovers and spins mid-air, releasing the ground energy in a gigantic shower across the entire arena. The ground energy that’s scattered essentially resets the field back to standard conditions, clearing the arena of all field effects and entry hazards set up by either side as well as healing the land of any damage done to it by moves such as bulldoze or earth power. The bone then magically returns to Locke’s hand. This move costs decent energy for the restoration with an added light energy for each entry hazard or field effect that has to be cleared, though energy usage may rise if damage done to the field is substantial (such as a gigantic clove from Fissure). This move may be done twice.

Siege, Level 1 Female Cranidos
Hidden Power: Ice
Bio: Siege angry! Siege smash! Siege do laundry and then Siege wreck!
Special Training: Anger Issues
Siege can get easily angered by receiving damage, making her more eager to directly attack the opponent and hurt it but also becoming more reckless. Siege’s attack damage increases (in percentages) equal to that of half the total damage she has received during the match. Her energy usage also raises by an equal amount for each attack, including for attacks don’t deal damage. Siege’s boost stems from her anger and thus she has a higher likelihood of getting into a rage the more damage that is done to her causing her to be disobedient at times, especially when ordered to use defensive attacks (ref’s discretion).

Dragul, Level 1 Male Zubat
Hidden Power: Fighting
Held Item: Birdkeeper Token
Bio: Living in caves with low lighting, Dragul hasn’t exactly needed the use of sight so much. He, along with many of his kin, know how to freak out weary travellers and hikers who enter their tunnels, being capable of silently flying past to unnerve them. As if that wasn’t bad enough, his species can get quite aggressive, striking continuous blows into the traveller if he attempts to harm one of them. The poor hiker can only do so much as fling his torch around, hitting nothing but air until it goes out.
Special Attack: Silent Strikes (Dark)
A multi-hit Dark-type move that deals light damage for light energy with each hit. Dragul covers himself in a small veil of dark energy and flies past the enemy multiple times at a high, evasive speed while striking it. The first hit always lands with each consecutive hit being easier to interrupt than the last. The chance of interruption is dependent on the Pokémon’s speed relative to Dragul and its ability to sense where Dragul is. (e.g. If it’s dark and the Pokémon can’t see in the dark it won’t be able to spot Dragul to interrupt it.) Standard is good damage but it can easily stack up to deal a heavy amount of damage. This attack can only be done twice per battle but never twice on the same Pokémon (as the opponent can much easier break the chain of hits the second time).

Anubite, Level 1 Male Riolu
Hidden Power: Ice
Attached Item: Lucarionite
Bio: Son of Anubis, the old Lucario of Kairne, the former Starter Gym Leader. Anubis was a proud warrior, capable of decimating even ghosts. Alas, his heart lay with the future prospects of children and family and it was with a heavy heart that his trainer let him go. Once Anubite came off age, he was trained by his father in the arts of dealing blows to the spirits that do not belong in this world. His father was a stern teacher to him and his siblings but it was because he cared and he was more than fair. Anubite is the first in line to carry the legacy of Anubis’ power and it is only by chance and a meeting with the former gym leader that I came in contact with him. Now Anubite fights together with me while we make sure to send the spirits back to the afterlife as was his father’s previous task before him.
Special Training: Haki Aura
Anubite is permanently enshrouded in a spectral aura. This aura allows his Fighting-type attacks to strike ghosts for super effective damage. In exchange, his aura prevents his fighting-type attacks from dealing super effective blows to normal types, dealing neutral damage instead.

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 08-21-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #3
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Had you been a few minutes earlier, I probably would have taken your challenge Kamen :P

Good luck Ex-Ad Insane! Thanks for picking this up Kamen!!

FairyFloss: Level 1 Female Swablu
FairyFloss is possibly the gentlest member of my team. I met her at a summer festival in Okayama after she got stuck in a fairy floss machine. I helped her out and she joined my team. She and Brain are close.
Sig awaiting approval.

Brain: Level 1 Male Slowpoke
Contrary to his slow name, Brain is in fact very intelligent. He passed school at the top of his class and has written his own novels, such as "Catcher in the Raichu" and Rick Gastly's hit "Never Gonna Give Mew Up".
Sig awaiting approval.

Kirin: Level 1 Female Girafarig
The youngest member of my team, though one of the strongest. She has a habit of falling over the skin of fruits that she's thrown away.
Sig awaiting approval.

Jaws: Level 1 Female Aerodactyl
I revived Jaws from an Old Amber I found on the beach in Mossdeep city. It's since grown into one of my most reliable battlers.
Sig awaiting approval.
Hidden Power- Ice

PonPonTamago - Level 1 Female Togepi
PonPon was an egg that I had in my bag when I went to the Kyary concert and met Fuwafuwa. He hatched there and I named him appropriately. He has a theme song too!
Signature move: PonPonPon (Fairy)
For this move, Ponpon performs a dance that involves clapping her hands and spinning hypnotically. The movements act like a hypnosis attack, putting the foe to sleep, and the movements give her speed and special attack a solid boost (Like a Quiver Dance). This technique uses heavy energy.

Seedbloom: Level 1 Male Bulbasaur
Special Attack- ToxicSolar (Grass/Poison)
For this attack, Seedbump uses a Solarbeam which is laced in a Toxic Liquid. The attack does damage equal to Solarbeam and has a 50% chance of badly poisoning the opponent. It uses energy equal to 1.2x a Solarbeam.
Hidden Power- Rock

PonPonTamago, take the field.
Wins- 24 ~ Losses- 14 ~ Draws- 1
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15
Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 38

Friend Codes:
Y/Smash Bros- (I pay more attention to this one :P) FS- Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon; 1993-9521-9013

X- FS- Gyarados, Bibarel, Poliwhirl; 0645-5911-9507
ROFLMAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #4
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Dragul, it's your time to shine.

Navigate yourself forwards while confusing it with Supersonic. Then sink your teeth in with a Poison Fang.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Old 08-21-2014, 11:02 AM   #5
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Safeguard against Supersonic. Baton Pass out to Jaws.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:
Y/Smash Bros- (I pay more attention to this one :P) FS- Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon; 1993-9521-9013

Old 08-22-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 1: Ah, another bat.

Floating about, the ref stuffs his mask into his pocket, seeing the two battlers approach in little ships, quickly casting out their Poke Balls as they retreat to the safety of their capsules themselves.

"Heh," the ref snickers to himself as a Zubat and Togepi burst forth, the baby Pokemon flapping her arms wildly as she tries to stabilise her footing on the uneven ground!

Quote:
Zubat (Poison/Flying): Zubat is completely blind, as it has no eyes. However, it uses sonar to detect things, which means that it cannot be fooled by visual illusions (such as Double Team). Zubat have sensitive hearing, at the expense of increased vulnerability to sound attacks.
Togepi (Fairy): All baby Pokémon's techniques that are based on cuteness (such as Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss, etc) are slightly more effective. Togepi's shell provides a slightly higher defense where it covers. Togepi is able to levitate through minor expenditure of energy.
*puts on earplugs*

Dragul lets out a few sound waves, at a different pitch to his usual screechings, but his sonar brings up the sounds as not returning, instead, some wall emerging closer toward him! PonPonTamago (PonPon) seems to have shielded herself from what would have been somewhat confusing with a clear barrier! She then proceeds to form a small baton in front of herself, but can't get her tiny body away from the damn bat before he sinks his fangs into her face! Screaming in pain, PonPon grasps the baton near her, forcing Dragul away from her, the puncture marks on her cheek still visible as it becomes infected! Her tiny form bursts into a flash of light, being replaced with a much larger body, that of a pterodactyl! JAWS THE AERODACTYL!

Quote:
Aerodactyl (Rock/Flying): Aerodactyl are a terrifying sight to some Pokémon. Against any Pokémon that would reasonably be afraid of Aerodactyl, an Aerodactyl's fear-inducing attacks are more effective. Its biting attacks do slightly more damage.
Only PonPon took damage right off the bat, but she should be able to regroup her thoughts in her Poke Ball. She also used up a bit more energy than Dragul. Jaws is fresh as a daisy. Oh, and rocks incoming. Keep watch.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 08-22-2014, 10:16 AM   #7
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Supersonic. Then use the incoming rocks for a Rock Slide.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 08-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #8
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Use Zen Headbutt to duck below his Rock Slide and strike. Then U-Turn back to Siege.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Old 08-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #9
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 2: My ears gaaaaaaah *pulls out earplugs*

Flapping his wings ominously, Jaws proceeds to let out a high pitched whine, which causes Dragul to shudder as his only form of "vision" is completely decimated in one shot! Perplexed, he hears his trainer shout out to clear his mind and strike, but he is still unable to locate his opponent! Sneering, Jaws flies higher up to strike some stray meteors, sending them flying toward the Zubat! However, Dragul's "sight" returns as he sights the incoming bombardment, his thoughts now clear of what confusion he had before! Weaving down beneath the rocks, the Zubat pushes on, braving the onslaught as it batters him, but it doesn't phase him. Only one thing lingers in his mind, to strike and make his teammate's job easier! His small figure collides with the pteradactyl's face, a rather large rock slamming down onto Jaws's back at the same time for a surprisingly slight dose of pain! Grimacing, Jaws watches as Dragul swoops in again, colliding into the reptile's body and promptly vanishing into his Poke Ball!

Glancing down at the asteroid below, Jaws sees the form of another reptilian emerge, a Pokemon that he would be familiar with himself! Seige the Cranidos seizes the day!

Quote:
Cranidos (Rock): Cranidos's extremely hard and somewhat pointed skull gives it a 25% boost in head-based attacks. However, its skull is very vulnerable, and attacks targeting this area do more damage.
Dragul took a fair bit of damage but will enjoy resting in his Poke Ball. Seige is fresh, with Jaws also still good for two.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 08-24-2014, 09:21 AM   #10
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send it a Stone Edge. Then see if you can't knock it down with a Smack Down

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Old 08-24-2014, 09:32 AM   #11
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Throw up a reflect to block it's attacks. Then follow that with an Iron Head, aiming right for his big blue nose. Then give it an Aqua Tail. Again, aiming straight for it's head.

Three confirmed.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 08-26-2014, 02:08 AM   #12
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 3: Under siege!

Seige begins his assault on the asteroid, the Aerodactyl above him sneering at the puny dinosaur beneath him! The little thick-skulled dinosaur roars as sharp rocks begin to rotate around him, layering themselves over each other before they scatter, flying toward the airborne pterodactyl! Concentrating, a pane of glass materialises before Jaws, which immediately begins to chip away as the stones bounce off the screen! Snorting in frustration, the Cranidos lets an orb form in his hand, which he throws skyward toward Jaws, the projectile crashing into the screen and shattering it as Jaws goes into a steep dive! His head hard as steel, and reinforced with metallic energies, he smashes down head-on with Seige, who screeches in pain as her mind is befuddled by the collision! Her rage only grows as Jaws proceeds to swipe his tail cloaked in water into Seige's side, being too close to lash out at her head, knocking her aside and making her absurdly mad!

Seige crashed past the midpoint on her first round, but has an incredible boost equal to a Swords Dance and a half! She'll be burning through energy a lot quicker as a consequence and also incredibly pissed! Jaws was thankfully(?) untouched this round, but used up a lot of energy, demanding a breather now. Steel, Water and Psychic are below half.

ROFLMAO has no three movers remaining.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 08-26-2014, 06:37 AM   #13
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

U-turn back to PonPonTamago.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 08-26-2014, 06:46 AM   #14
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Now, before it figures out that it doesn't know U-Turn!

Ice Beam its wing then follow up with a Thunderbolt. End with a Head Smash if it's left standing.

Potential 3-mover confirmed

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 08-26-2014 at 06:58 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:01 AM   #15
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

I have an Aerodactyl in game with U-turn :'O
DAMN YOU GTS AND YOUR HACKED POKEMON!!!!
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Last edited by ROFLMAO; 08-29-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:13 AM   #16
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

We all make mistakes like this at one point. I know I nearly did the same just now and I have made that mistake before.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Old 08-27-2014, 07:25 AM   #17
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 4: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Jaws attempts to make use of his current advantage by concentrating his energies into a tackle, hoping to make a swift retreat! And then he realises he can't actually do that and just tries to think about why his trainer told him to do such a silly thing. Only for a jagged beam of frosty lightning to strike him square in the chest, freezing up his wings' movements as he plummets to the ground! Trying to hop back to his feet, Jaws looks in mild terror as Seige screeches with fury, belting out a bolt of golden electricity from her body into the Aerodactyl's limbs, which also lock up in paralysis! And to make this even worse, because there's no kill like overkill, Seige leans down, her skull jutting out as she breaks into a charge, slamming into the ice imprisoning Jaws, then into his belly! With a choked gasp, Jaws immediately crumples to the ground, his assault completely reversed in one round!

Jaws is unable to battle! ROFLMAO, please send PonPon back into the fray!

Seige is unbelievably tired now, having burnt through basically half her total energy in one round. She'll be sluggish to react, and has a bit of a headache from the impact earlier, now in her final third. Ice and Electric past half.

No more three movers for the remainder of the match.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 08-27-2014, 08:04 AM   #18
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

*Curses the GTS some more*

PonPonTamago, come back out.
Take advantage of it being so tired, Water Pulse it twice before it can think to react.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 08-27-2014, 08:24 AM   #19
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Iron Head through as much of the assault as you can

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Old 08-29-2014, 07:24 AM   #20
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 5: All the rage!

With his fatal mistake, ROFLMAO sends PonPonTamago back into battle, who immediately sends a orb of cyan energy hurtling through the artificial atmosphere of the asteroid, which has had surprisingly little activity otherwise. With Seige rather exhausted, she's unable to respond to the threat in time, the resultant explosion sending her rolling down the asteroid. However, she isn't out yet! Staggering to her feet, geysers erupt around her, the boiling heat raising her morale as she breaks into a charge! Her head lowered, Seige's skull begins to glow with a metallic sheen, her legs slamming onto the stony surface! However, PonPon simply responds to the charge with another ball of aquatic energies, ending the Attack on Dino episode right there and then.

Seige is unable to battle! Ex-Admiral Insane, please send Dragul back into battle!

PonPon only took minor poisoning damage this round, and is out of Water. Still good for two.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 08-29-2014, 07:42 PM   #21
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

I send out someone else than Dragul.

Fly over it as you release a volley of Sludge Bomb. Then give it a Venoshock.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Old 08-29-2014, 10:09 PM   #22
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Roast Dragul and the bombs with Flamethrower. Take the Venoshock, then blast it with Zap Cannon.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 08-31-2014, 05:52 AM   #23
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Magmortar Round 6: Flaming Bombs! Shocking Venoshocks!

With Dragul returning to battle, it's the first round all over again! The bat flaps his wings, flitting to an frow as his mouth churns up a volley of putrid projectiles, travelling through the artificial atmosphere as PonPon tries to defend herself! Flames well up in her throat as she spews the stream of heat skywards, hoping to roast the explosives before they collide with her body, but this leads to them prematurely exploding, her body being coated in the poisonous substances as she begins to cry out in pain! The flames can barely reach Dragul due to the artificial air in the asteroid system, just enough to sustain life, but by no means fire. The flames lightly lick the Zubat's wings, but he doesn't falter, continuing his noxious assault as a slew of toxins escape Dragul's mouth, fizzling and bubbling on the rocky surface below as some of it drips away from the stream! PonPon moves to try evade it, but can't, her small body burning up with the toxins already in her system! Groaning in pain, PonPon charges up a small ball of electricity, which cruises slowly through the air towards Dragul! However, the bat is just too fast, the power of the Birdkeeper's Token on his back imbuing him with the speed needed to avoid the attack completely, leaving the cannonball of crackling energy to whiz into outer space, hitting a passing space ship.

Dragul took negligible damage this round while PonPon crashed through the midpoint, approaching critical. PonPon would like a breather soon, and her injuries aren't helping. Fire and Electricity aren't doing so hot.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 08-31-2014, 06:20 AM   #24
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

Psychic.
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15

Friend Codes:

Old 08-31-2014, 11:36 AM   #25
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Pursruit through the Psychic, then give it another Poison Fang before returning to flight.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Base:
Transport:
Communication: