UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2014, 04:52 AM   #1
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Omanyte UPN PASBL: Machamp-X vs. Zelphon

Quote:
Machamp-X (c) vs. Zelphon (a)
4v4
Singles
Equilevel 2
Slapstick
48hr DQ
Switch=KO
Arena: Forest
You know how this works. Machamp-X, squad in.

Allons-y!
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:11 AM   #2
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Thankee, Connor.

Good luck, Zelphon!

Flora: Level 2 Female Florges HP Ground

Special Training: Sunblast

Flora can now use Fire Blast, Fire Spin and Flamethrower and has infinite Fire energy.

Flora only retains the Grass Energy of two Petal Blizzards.
Flora loses Moonblast.

Natura: Level 2 Female Whimsicott HP Ground

Ivan: Level 2 Male Mime jr. HP Ground

Mia: Level 2 Female Marill HP Ground

Jenna: Level 2 Female Mawile HP Ground

Bliss: Level 2 Female Togetic HP Ground
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #3
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
(Thanks for reffing & good luck to my opponent)
Icarus: Dunsparce - 2 Male
Biography: Having been ressurected by a Togekiss & promptly blessed with an enlarged wing span (about the size of a swablu's) Icarus has dedicated his life to justice and the mastery of flight.
Special Training - Blessed Flight
Icarus can now fly as high & as well as most flying types.
Due to his desire for justice & increased wing span he is unable to use: Defense Curl, Dig, Rollout, Spite, Thief, Bite, Astonish, Mud Slap, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Hex, Swagger & Frustration.
HP: Flying

Spore: Koffing - 2 - Male
HP: Ice

Viridi: Nidoran - 2 Female
HP: Grass

Gale: Venonat - 2 Male
HP: Ghost

Pain Gain: Banette - 3 Male (Uplevel)
HP: Poison

Spark: Quilava - 2 Male
HP: Ground

Icarus let's rise!
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:12 AM   #4
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Jenna, guess you gotta.

Flash Cannon twice. If at any time, the foe cannot be seen properly, replace either with Swords Dance.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:46 PM   #5
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Iron Tail it into a tree and light it up with Flamethrower!
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:44 AM   #6
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
The surroundings are dank, the moist air hanging languidly. Small beams of dyed verdant light pierce through the canopy, illuminating the undergrowth, the serene surroundings casting a silent glare. The trees themselves stand stoic guardians of the peace, their looming figures towering over much of the assorted shrubbery littering the Forest floor. Without warning, the area bursts into life. A twig is snapped underfoot, and Pokemon flee in all directions, desperately escaping from those encroaching on their territory. Fighting their way through the restricting plants, two figures walk into view, their grizzled appearances telling of more experienced travelers. Their eyes meet, and fleeting grins shift across their face. The challenge set, and met.

With a flourish, the pair leap into action. Grabbing at their belts, they remove two scratched orbs, hurling the twin Pokeballs into the air. With a soft clink, they each open up, their innards accommodating the sudden piercing thrum of energy cascading down over the arena. Striking the ground, the jagged beams quickly accrue mass, one developing into an awkwardly elongated figure while the other creates a demure bipedal standing to attention. As she bursts into existence, Jenna allows the fanged horns atop her head to begin snapping wildly at the air, while Icarus huffs a grunt of announcement as he stares down his newest combatant.

With the two Pokemon gingerly facing off, Jenna grits her teeth. The figure before her stands imposing, Icarus' gaze unwavering, and the sight pushes the Mawile into action. Bringing her hands together, she begins to concentrate intently, channeling thin wisps of greyed energy down the length of her arms. The tendrils mesh together around her hands before igniting with a radiant light, and Jenna looks up with a slight grin on her face. The energy roils and whines, and with a grunt, is sent lancing forwards. Icarus moans as the energy slams into his head, wheeling away before strengthening his resolve. Locking his foe in his sights, he slithers forwards with an ungainly speed, coating the back end of his pointed tail in a similar metallic energy to that which he had just been stricken with. A flourish later, and Icarus' tail connects with the midriff of Jenna, knocking her some way away and causing her to grunt in pain as she crashes to the ground.

Slithering around his prey, Icarus grins widely, a faint malicious intent gathering behind the bulbous eyes of the snake. Panicking, Jenna forces herself back to her feet, wincing as her body rejects the movement. Once again drawing her hands together, she allows a shrieking beam to slam into the head of Icarus, the Dunsparce this time barely responding. Instead, he allows a dull red energy to begin building within his mouth, and the look of horror passing across Jenna's face as realisation dawns speaks volumes. Without warning, the air ignites, the gushing roar piercing the immediate vicinity. The churning blast is only eclipsed by the fervent screams emanating from the charring lungs of Jenna, each breath a vicious sensation. As the conflagration dies down, the Mawile sports a reddened mark on her chest, a clear memento of the previous attack.

Icarus has an early lead, both looking pretty fresh. Icarus has enough Fire- type energy into the tank for a weakened Flamethrower, and enough Steel for a weakened Iron Tail.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #7
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Fly to a tree and fire off two Water Pulse orbs at it from the branches.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #8
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Stomp it into the ground with a Dynamicpunch before it escapes, jump after it if you have to, but if it gets into a tree, pump energy into the tree with a Grass Knot to pull Icarus out of it.

Either way, clamp down and keep your grip with a Fire Fang.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Machamp, those orders very quickly become a three mover. Dynamic Punch will be attempted whether you can strike or not, and then if you don't strike but Icarus gets into a tree, you instantly Grass Knot. Then Fire Fang.

Either confirm the three or stop trying so hard to cover all your bases so well and reorder.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #10
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Smash foe into the ground with a Dynamicpunch.
Afterwards, Fire Fang 'round the middle, but instead Grass Knot if up in a tree.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:56 PM   #11
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Icarus grins fleetingly, before his tiny wings begin to beat at the air with a rapid intent. Stumbling, Jenna rushes forwards, holding her right arm out and coiling the hand into a tight fist. Icarus begins to rise into the air as the Mawile staggers towards him, desperately trying to close the distance between the pair. Her fist erupts with a raging orange energy, and the Mawile leaps into the air, managing to land a glancing blow to the underside of Icarus. The strike only results in Icarus rising higher, and the Dunsparce chuckles as he fires a pale blue sphere into his opponent's body, Jenna grumbling with discontent. As he lands in the branches of a nearby tree, Icarus hurriedly creates a whining sphere once more, the pale blue energies seemingly addling Jenna's mind this time as they erupt over her head.

Jenna is quickly approaching the midpoint, but will be pretty fresh next round, albeit somewhat confused. Icarus is in the trees and now out of Water- type energy, but holds a fair lead. Icarus is good for two.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:03 PM   #12
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Just my luck. Flash Cannon twice. Fire Fang to replace either should it be in close proximity. Get behind a tree if possible.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:32 PM   #13
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
How big & sturdy would you say this tree is?
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #14
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Well I mean it's a tree. It'll hold the weight of most Pokemon not in ridiculous weight classes.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #15
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
EHHH....inb4 this tree isn't big/sturdy enough...


Use the tree for cover until you hear it get struck twice, then swoop in for a Drill Run & regain some height.

Also forgive me if my orders are of even shittier ilk then usual, I'm trying stuff.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:06 PM   #16
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Shifting in his vantage point, Icarus gingerly moves himself to another branch, positioning himself such that the thick tree stands between himself and his utterly addled foe. Jenna continues to stagger about, before gingerly coming to her senses. Slowly looking around, she notices a small rustle of activity in a nearby tree, rounding the trunk and locating her foe. With a malicious grin set upon her face, Jenna begins to gather a whining sphere of shrieking metallic energy between her palms, launching a thin beam towards Icarus and causing him to grunt in pain, though he manages to move somewhat out of the way of this first strike. He is not so lucky the next time as Jenna fires yet another beam into the tree, and Icarus decides to react. Lifting himself into the air, he begins to spin rapidly in place, gathering an incredible amount of force behind his rotations. Taking careful aim, Icarus begins to shine with a dull brown energy, before cruising towards Jenna, utilising the arcing motion of his strike to propel himself back into the air after striking his tiny foe.

Jenna has dipped beneath the midpoint this round, with Icarus commanding a solid lead. The Dunsparce is hanging just above the midpoint himself though, and only has enough Ground- type energy for a weakened Drill Run. Jenna is good for two, Icarus fresh.

As a note, Pokemon are not going to fire an attack unless they have a defined target. Jenna was always going to round the tree to find Icarus, as opposed to just blindly firing into the trunk.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #17
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Shift in & out of the branches of a tree as you fire off a Thunderbolt & Shadow ball.

Also kudos for reffing that so fast.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:14 AM   #18
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Fire it a weakened Focus Blast, and a Flash Cannon through Shadow Ball. Get behind the tree to your left if possible without a move.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:48 AM   #19
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Shuffling through the branches of the tree, Icarus tries his best to remain inconspicuous, but his hefty girth creates much more noise than he may have liked. Grumbling, he begins to shake his tail rapidly, his muscles generating a faint crackling energy over the surface of his body. This cloak quickly grows into a rousing crescendo, and Icarus cries out as he lances a thick blast of deep yellow towards Jenna, the Mawile stumbling backwards from the impact. Shaking her head, she grimaces, before forcing her fighting spirit between her palms. A spinning sphere of deep verdant flickers into life, and with a cry Jenna sends it tumbling through the air. The orb erupts over the body of Icarus, causing him to gasp in pain as he shudders with agony.

Hissing with indignation, Icarus lowers his head, before his eyes become flooded with a dark purple energy. As he raises his head to lock eyes with Jenna, shadowy energies pour from the surrounding air, gathering before Icarus to create a globular sphere. Panicking, Jenna brings her hands together, concentrating intently as she mumbles under her breath. As she does, a blinding grey light consumes both of her hands, and Jenna looks up. With a panicked yelp, she realises the orb created by Icarus is storming towards her, and she brings her hands clapping together. Firing off a searing beam, she cheers immediately as the attack ruptures the incoming sphere, continuing onwards to strike Icarus, but her cheers are dulled as small amounts of the orbs energy wash over her body.

Both are looking pretty beaten up now, on their way to critical and mostly tied. Jenna is panting somewhat, while Icarus remains good for two.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:07 AM   #20
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
No partial on the Focus Blast?

Bulldoze, and Iron Tail.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:22 AM   #21
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
MC Hyper Beam, twice.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:23 AM   #22
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Also it was my turn to order, so you're to order now. :P
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:35 PM   #23
Zelphon
Happy October
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A Broken Mind
Posts: 2,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Whoops lol.

Throw off its aim with a Bulldoze & Iron Tail through that second beam as you ramb the attack into your opponent
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #24
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Lifting in the air, Icarus keeps a wary eye on the body of Jenna, his stunted wings fluttering wildly as he moves towards the Mawile. Panicking, Jenna hurriedly forms a roiling orange sphere between her palms. With a grunt, Icarus drops from the air. His initial crash sends the first wave of energy channeling through the ground, before he begins to wildly shake around on the ground. The violent motions cause the ground beneath the battling pair to shake viciously, and Jenna staggers as her attack veers off course, barely grazing the size of Icarus' head. Grumbling, the vibrations coming to a halt beneath her, Jenna once again crafts a sphere of dense range energy. With a shrieking cry, the energy rushes forwards ... but the fresher body of Icarus moved quicker. Having closed the distance with quite some speed, the tail of the Dunsparce shines with a brilliant grey energy, carving through the incoming beam. The distance between the two allows the swing to reach Jenna, slamming into her chest and leaving her body limp, but it is clear Icarus did not escape unharmed.

Jenna is unable to battle! Machamp-X, your next Pokemon please.

Icarus is panting pretty heavily and hovering right around critical now.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:06 PM   #25
Chalis
Activating Rampage
 
Chalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,950
Bliss, Drain Punch, twice. If it somehow gets Reflect and puts one up, replace one for MC Hyper Beam.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.