48 Hr DQ
Slapstick
Switch=KO
Arena = River

Squad from Apollo.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Good luck Kots, thanks for taking this Alto!

Agh I wish I was TL3 already

Joker: Level 4 Male Haunter
Bio: Joker, as his name suggests, is a total prankster. He doesn't take much seriously and never passes up the opportunity for a laugh. He was my first Pokemon, and the bond I've developed with him is far stronger than those with the rest of my squad because of this. When I took something seriously, he could always cheer me up when I was down. He became the class clown of sorts to my entire squad, and they all began to look up to him. I knew that if there was a skill I needed to develop with Joker, it was the creative flair and resourcefulness that he put into pranking others. After a bit of work, I helped my best buddy develop one of the most hilarious signature moves out there.

Signature Move: Special Technique- Booby Traps
Joker gathers all of his favorite prankster gear together and loads them into several (from 3-5) pressure sensitive traps. When he is sent out, these traps are dispersed randomly around the arena. Like entry hazards like Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, they can only be set off by the opponent's Pokemon and only the opponent's Pokemon can feel their effects. The traps are activated when the Pokemon moves within a few feet of the trap. When an opponent sets off the trap, one of five things can happen, each with an equal chance.
1. A pie is thrown in the Pokemon's face, slowing them down akin to Mud Shot
2. An air horn goes off, startling the Pokemon and making them flinch akin to Screech
3. A Whoopie cushion is deflated, irritating the Pokemon akin to Taunt
4. A joy buzzer touches the Pokemon, shocking it and paralyzing it akin to Thunder Wave
5. A boxing glove springs out and strikes the Pokemon for good damage
This costs Joker heavy energy when Joker is sent out to perform. Joker is a prankster, not a villain, so he did not learn the moves Nightmare, Grudge, Curse, Hex, Mean Look, Spite, Perish Song, and Foul Play.
Hidden Power Type: Fire

Kouta: Level 3 Male Frogadier
Kouta is a master of stealth and reconnaissance work, and can get information on just about anyone. However, he most often uses these talents for less than acceptable endeavors...
Hidden Power Type: Poison

Mizuki: Level 3 Female Clefairy
Mizuki is smart, kind, and beautiful, but very shy and timid. Because she appears vulnerable, everyone on the team is always helping her out, even when she doesn't really want it.
Hidden Power Type: Fire

Koa: Level 3 Female Meditite
Bio: Koa is serious, very serious. She isn't cold to others, but she prefers to spend the majority of her time meditating in solitude. My squad has always wondered just what all this meditating does for her, but that's something only she and I know. Koa can communicate with the dead. Through her meditation Koa has made contact with spirits, and has used gained knowledge from their ghostly wisdom. With this she has devised a way to purge unwanted spirits from their hosts and grant them rest. Koa has become a spirit hunter of sorts, and people regarded her with a reverence.

Signature Move: Special Attack- Celestial Purge (Fighting)
Koa uses her spiritual knowledge to infuse her fist with a mystical ether, then punches the opponent, her fist going right through, but the ether dealing considerable damage, which deals double damage to ghost types. However, she loses access to Swagger, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, and Recover.
Hidden Power Type: Poison
Item: Medichamite

Marilyn: Level 3 Female Gothorita
Bio: Marilyn is a total girly-girl, constantly monitoring her looks. She will get flustered if something is out of line. One day Marilyn was hanging out with Cumulus, who introduced her to the greatness of music. Marilyn loved pop music, though she always seemed to be more obsessed with the divas themselves than with the actual music. Lady Gaga, Christina Aquilera, Rihanna, Beyonce... If she was pop idol, Marilyn adored her. The glamour of it all fascinated Marilyn, so she began to model herself after her favorite stars. She became even more concerned about her appearance and got slightly egotistical. Just wonderful. At least she got a new attack out of all the idol worship.

Signature Move: Special Attack- Shine Bright Like a Diamond (Fairy)
Marilyn channels her inner Rihanna to let out a blinding blast of light. This attack does solid damage, and also has a 20% chance to blind the opponent in the way that Flash would. Marilyn now has the fairy energy to use this attack 3 times per battle. Marilyn has forgotten how to use Mean Look, Fling, and Snatch, as she deems them not star-like.
Hidden Power Type: Bug

Blair: Level 3 Female Liepard
Bio: Blair is a flirtatious Liepard who loves making guys swoon for her. She's mischievous and gets bored easily. Because of her flirtatious nature, she was seriously becoming a problem for my male Pokemon to have around. What struck me as the most odd, however, was that she could even affect Pokemon outside her breeding group. My Elekid was just as affected as my Cubchoo, as was my Gastly, my Wooper, and every other male on my team. Even Nagamasa, known for being all straight-laced and noble, couldn't resist her. I didn't know what was going on, until one day, when I was staying in a city, I heard complaint around town of a beautiful woman coming around town and seducing the men. I went to investigate, and found leaving someone's house a woman who's features greatly resembled those of a Purrloin. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Blair. It turns out that she had to power to create illusions of herself in different manifestations, explaining why she appealed to all kinds of Pokemon, and apparently some humans as well. Having revealed her power, I've gotten her to quit making trouble with it, but it's a valuable asset on the battlefield.

Signature Move: Special Training- Alluring Shapeshifting
Because of her ability to be visually attractive to just about anything, Blair's Attract, Captivate, and Charm are effective on all Pokemon regardless of breeding group. Other limitations, such as same gender and physical and mental state, will apply as normal. However, it will take 1.5 times as much energy to use these moves on a Pokemon outside of her breeding group, to produce the illusion.
Hidden Power Type: Flying

Hnnng I hope this covers all my bases
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Abomasite
Quote:
Abomasite (10 SP) - This item allows Abomasnow to Mega Evolve into Mega Abomasnow when held during battle.
[Mega]: Pokemon in their Mega Form are considered one level higher than their base form. In Mega Form, they therefore have all the benefits and drawbacks of uplevels. If a pokemon which is already an uplevel Mega Evolves, it can trigger disobedience on its own. Transforming to Mega works like conventional switching; it does not cost a move, but must be the first thing done in a round and (if done going second) allows the opponent a re-order. Once in this form, pokemon may not change back until they faint.
Abomasnow (Grass/Ice): Abomasnow is able to disguise itself well in blizzards and snowy areas. In its Mega Form, Abomasnow is larger and bulkier than normal in exchange for being slightly slower. Abomasnow's attacks are all somewhat more powerful and it is slightly more resistant to both physical and special blows, but its bulky, heavy form does not allow for a significant range of movement. Against any Pokémon that would reasonably be afraid of MegaAbomasnow, a MegaAbomasnow’s fear-inducing attacks are more effective.
Attached to: Prometheus

------------------------------------------------------

Scylla

[Level 4 Female Gyarados]
[Biography]
TBA

Gyarados (Water/Flying): Gyarados are terrifying, and for good reason. If a Pokémon would be afraid of Gyarados, then Gyaradosf fear attacks are more effective. Gyarados is equally at home on land or in the water.
[Water]: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
[Flying]: Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation.

[Hidden Power]
Ground

---------------------------

Polymatheia

[Level 3 Female Donphan]
[Biography]
TBA

Donphan (Ground): The strip of black, leathery skin acts as treads for when Donphan is performing a Rollout, thus giving it better traction (and accuracy) when using a Rollout attack. Like all elephants, Donphan are sure-footed, even though they cannot see their own feet.
[Ground]: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).

[Hidden Power]
Fire

Prometheus

[Level 3 Male Abomasnow]
[Biography]
TBA

Abomasnow (Ice/Grass): Abomasnow is able to disguise itself well in blizzards and snowy areas.
[Ice]: Ice Pokémon are highly resistant to cold, and love fighting in it. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as well.
[Grass]: Grass types live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates. Grass types enjoy both bright sun and rain. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls.

[Hidden Power]
Water

[Attached Item]
Abomasite

Ophion

[Level 3 Male Arbok]
[Biography]
TBA

Arbok (Poison): An Arbok is a fairly intimidating Pokémon. Against a Pokémon that would reasonably be afraid of an Arbok, an Arbokfs fear-inducing attacks are more effective. Its poisons are also slightly more potent than normal. Arbok can see in the dark. Finally, Arbok can hold their breath under water for up to half an hour.
[Poison]: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.

[Hidden Power]
Poison

Zeus

[Level 3 Male Electabuzz]
I met Zeus up in the mountains, training with a group of Beartic. For some reason, they had accepted him as one of their own. He is incredibly comfortable in colder arenas. While in the mountains, I met a hermit who told me Zeus' story.

Another trainer had been searching the mountains looking for Pokemon when an egg he was carrying began to hatch. Unable to care for the freshly hatched Elekid, and in a terrible rush, the trainer had left the baby behind the hermit's hut. Alone and forgotten, the Elekid began to climb the mountain, looking for some sort of safety from the elements. He managed to find a cave after hours of searching, and made his way inside. His rest, however, was to be short-lived. It seemed that the cave was home to a particularly ornery Haxorus that apparently dwelled deep within the mountain. The beast quickly chased the baby Elekid out into the harsh elements once more, where he tumbled down the mountainside, coming to a stop just before a second cave. Bruised and battered, the baby Elekid crawled inside and and fell to the ground, unconscious.

When he awoke, the Elekid found himself surrounded by a group of Beartic. He jumped to his feet, ready to fight, but the Beartic looked concerned rather than angry. He told them his story of the Haxorus, and they took pity on him. They decided that, since he had nobody else, they would train him. And train him they did. For 6 months they worked together, teaching the young electric type some ice type moves while shying away from moves that could prove dangerous should the baby ever turn on the larger group. After 6 months, the Elekid had learned all he could from the Beartic, but he was still not content. He told the Beartic that, in order to prove himself capable, he had to best the Haxorus. Despite their warnings, the Elekid set out once more up the mountain, returning to that fateful cave.

Before he even took a step inside, the Elekid heard a deafening howl from within the cavern. He took a moment to work up his nerve, and then scurried into the cave. Once there, he once again met his opponent. A fierce battle ensued, with Elekid fighting valiantly, combining his natural moves with those that he had been taught by the Beartic. After a long, long confrontation, the Haxorus finally went down, and the Elekid let out an echoing victory screech before hurrying down the mountainside to tell his companions his story.

Electabuzz (Electric): If an Electabuzz sees the color red, it may launch into a blind rage. While in this rage, an Electabuzzfs attack is doubled, at the expense of a halved defense. A trainer may, with a note in their bio, however, say theyfve trained Electabuzz not to respond to red. However, Electabuzz will lose the ability to go into this rage if they do so.
[Electric]: Electric types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures donft bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesnft appeal to them.

[Hidden Power]
Water

[Special Training: Kheimon's Blessing]
Zeus has gained an Ice Familiarity and can now use Ice Beam, Ice Shard and Powder Snow. Due to his training, he never learned any fire type moves. He also never learned Focus Punch, Cross Chop, Dynamicpunch, Rolling Kick, Brick Break or Rock Smash due to the Beartic he trained with being afraid of those moves in particular.

Tartarus

[Level 3 Male Haunter]
[Biography]
TBA

Haunter (Ghost/Poison): Haunter, while more solid than its preevolution and able to solidify, is composed primarily of gas, and prefers Gaseous or Ethereal over Solid. It may also go Invisible if required. Haunter's hands can move independently of it and can move with agility and decent speed. They are able to pass through solid objects even when Haunter is Solid or Gaseous, with somewhat more freedom to pass through objects than Haunter itself, allowing them to pass through thicker walls or other objects. Haunterfs Lick attack has a 50% chance to paralyze, instead of the usual 30%. Haunter is faster than Gastly and is able to levitate as high as its trainer is tall, but it is not as fast or agile as Gengar.
[Ghost]: Ghosts are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects and are immune to telekinetic-based Psychic moves if not in the solid state (though will still take damage from Psychic moves regardless of state). They cannot be poisoned. Ghosts fight more enthusiastically at night and can see in the dark, though they are not put off by fighting in the day. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other pokémon. Ghost-types take neutral damage from Normal, Fighting and typeless attacks in the ASB, as opposed to in the games, but some may change their state in order to evade certain moves. See Ghost Pokémon Information for details on states.
Solid: The solid state is the state that most pokémon, such as Pikachu or Marill, take. Solid pokémons' bodies can be harmed and damaged by physical blows as normal. Pokémon must be in the solid state to use physical attacks like Tackle and Fire Punch; if a pokémon cannot achieve the solid state, such as Gastly, it will use a half strength version of the move by generating an orb of energy in front of it to strike with instead of tackling, punching etc.
Ethereal: In this state, pokémon are visible, yet all attempts at physical damage pass right through. In contrast, while in this state pokémon are more vulnerable to 'special' attacks such as Flamethrower and Thunderbolt and take 50% more damage from them. Physical projectiles such as wind, rocks or water will also pass through pokémon in this state, though fire will strike them as a special move. Attacks such as Skull Bash, Zen Headbutt or Silver Wind which are physical in nature but have a 'glow' of energy will deal 50% of the damage they would usually do and do not trigger the 50% extra damage clause. Ref's discretion is advised where the situation is unclear. Pokémon in this state can pass through walls, roofs, floors, pokémon and any other obstacle in the arena, so long as they keep moving and are not in solid space for more than five seconds. This means Ghost Pokémon cannot go and hide underground in the ethereal state, though they can go under momentarily, coming back out a few seconds later for perhaps a surprise attack. Ghosts may not use Selfdestruct or Explosion whilst in the ethereal state.
Gaseous: This state is similar to the ethereal state. Like ethereal, gaseous pokémon can't be damaged by physical attacks, but the attacks passing through still produce a little effect, a 'funny feeling' that can become quite distracting if it's a large or fast 'hit'. 'Special' attacks are still more effective than physical ones and will deal about 25% extra damage. Attacks such as Skull Bash or Zen Headbutt which are physical in nature but have a 'glow' of energy will deal 75% of the damage they would usually do and do no trigger the 25% extra damage clause. Ref's discretion is advised where the situation is unclear. Gaseous ghosts are not capable of passing through walls, but can fit through even the tiniest of gaps, say, a crack or split in a wall. The time it takes to pass through this hole though will depend on it's size, obviously a while for a tiny crack or pinhole. Ghosts may not use Selfdestruct or Explosion whilst in the gaseous state.
Invisible: In this state, pokémon become invisible and cannot be seen with the naked eye. However, they will still make noise, emit odour etc and pokémon with enhanced senses may be able to detect them. Pokémon are solid whilst invisible and thus do not enjoy any of the benefits associated with the ethereal or gaseous state. Pokémon can only remain invisible for two rounds in total per battle, though they may split this time in to two rounds if they wish. Pokémon which are invisible can use attacks which involve physical contact,mind affecting moves such as Hypnosis or Confuse Ray and moves like Curse and Pain Split as normal. However, they may not used ranged attacks such as Thunder or Sludge Bomb and cannot use Explosion or Selfdestruct.
[Poison]: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.

[Hidden Power]
Fire

Zeus, lock and load. Onto the riverbank.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Urghghghhh why don't we try Blair here. Attract to keep him occupied with your charms, then Double Team so he sees even more attractiveness.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:54 PM   #5
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Just close your eyes for the attract. Follow up with a widespread round

Last edited by kingothestone; 07-31-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Silly me forgot there's a river between us derp
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 12:47 AM   #6
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Seeing as how we're on the River here, I don't have any fun or interesting commentary. So let's pretend like I said something awe-inspiring.

Blair, the Liepard, which may in the future provoke a few Gossip Girl references, begins to make herself look incredibly cute and Attractive, hoping to woo her opponent. However, Zeus, as his name might imply, is only really interested in women with thunder thighs; he shuts his eyes tightly to retain his more pure thoughts. Blair has other ideas, and decides to use her attacks for a little more than a battle. Threesome, foursome, moresome? I don't know whether to call this a Double Team or a gang-bang, but whatever it is, Zeus just isn't having it. He instead starts a Round, the sharp, sonic wave dispelling the images and making Blair wince.

Zeus used less energy, and Blair took damage. Both are fresh.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #7
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Start with a thunderbolt, and then another round. Swap the latter for some meditation if you find your mind bamboozled in any way.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #8
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Oh, does he really think he can resist you? Punish him for it with Snarl to dissuade him from attacking, then spit out a Toxic at him. If the river is for some reason too large of a distance to reach him with Toxic, then let's hit him with a Dark Pulse instead.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #9
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Bumperooni for Altorooni
Old 08-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #10
Connor
Who Knows?

Commandeering. Round to come some time.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #11
Connor
Who Knows?

So, I'll be refereeing this under the 'Kush' standard for off type energy. This means everyone will get roughly two Ice Beams worth of off type energy, and any major alterations to that will be noted.

The two combatants continue their dance, weaving here and there as they try to locate openings. Becoming increasingly frustrated by the lithe feline before him, Zeus grimaces, before spinning his arms wildly. The antennae adorning his head begin to twitch with strange energies as sparks begin to leap up and down the length, and a faint buzzing noise can be heard as two bolts connect the protrusions. With a menacing grin spreading across his face, Zeus becomes consumed by a roaring wreath of deepest yellow, his arms continuing to spin as he allows the fervent energies to reach their brilliant crescendo. Blair's face pales as Zeus' arms abruptly come to a stop, a brutal crash of energy slamming into the face of the Liepard. Sent skittering across the gravelly riverbank, Blair gasps as she forces herself to her feet, her body convulsing with pain on every step. Hissing through her teeth, she locks eyes with her foe, promising retribution.

Dropping low to the ground, Blair allows a writhing mass of pitch black energy to flicker across her maw. Grinning widely, she inhales slowly as a rousing cry builds within her, her throat contracting as she abruptly raises herself to her full height once more. A booming cry rings true through the arena, and Zeus is sent staggering backwards as the air between them becomes thick with the blackened energies, sound waves billowing over his body as he retreats to a safer distance. Grimacing, the Electabuzz stares his wily opponent down, before inhaling sharply himself. Opening his mouth wide, he thrusts his head forwards for added effect as he belts out a raucous round, the bawdy tones sending a compact cone of shimmering energy towards Blair. Yelping as her body is stricken, Blair immediately rounds on her opponent once more, eyes flashing with a primitive fury. A guttural, choking noise emanates from within her throat as her mouth floods with thick toxic sludge, and a triumphant splutter sees the gunk spread over the surface of Zeus' body, the Electabuzz thrashing wildly in vain as the toxins seep into his skin.

Zeus is now under the effects of Toxic, which kick in next round. He has a pretty solid lead though, with both looking good for two.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #12
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Let's give 'em a Sunny Day to weaken his electric attacks, then give him a Snarl to weaken him further. Swap either for a Double Team if you see him charging up a Focus Blast.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #13
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Who needs electricity?

signal beam. Hit him twice.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:07 PM   #14
Connor
Who Knows?

Aching from the previous blows levied against her, Blair begins to back away, a much more cautious atmosphere sinking into her demeanour. Shaking her head from side to side, she opens her jaws wide, before allowing a faint red energy to begin pouring into the focal point between the two furry sections. An orb gradually forms, and with a simple motion, Blair spews a thin beam skywards, the energy fading as it roars skywards. Abruptly, the temperature of the arena begins to spike, but Zeus simply chuckles. Held between his hands is a small sphere of angry red energy, the grinding buzz emanating from it clearly perturbing Blair. With a simple crack, a beam lances forth and strikes Blair in the chest, the Liepard whining as her body is once again subjected to blinding pain. Whirling to face Zeus, she once again barks a sour note through the air, the blackened sound waves slamming into Zeus. Before the Electabuzz fires yet another reddened beam into his foe. Variety is oh so nice.

Blair has dipped beneath the midpoint this round, with Zeus holding a dominating lead. Both showing slight signs of tiredness, Zeus more so. Zeus is out of Bug- type energy.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:01 PM   #15
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

How about an ice beam
Old 08-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #16
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Scream at him with a Hyper Voice and show him your fury.

(Geez this is boring. I should really drop Liepard...)
Old 08-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #17
Connor
Who Knows?

Zeus and Blair grimace at one another, their hurts clearly beginning to show in the strain on their faces. Grunting haughtily, Zeus draws his calloused hands together, gingerly forming a rotating sphere of deep cyan energy between his palms. His face becomes ominously illuminated by the gentle glow cast off from the construct, and with a crackling roar, he slams his palms into the sphere. Splitting into a jagged triad of beams, the strike coalesces on Blair and causes her to hiss with indignation as a chunk of ice forms on her chest, the afflicted area freezing over with a chilling speed. Immediately expressing her innate fury at the unfolding of events, Blair allows a bloodcurdling screech to build within her throat, unleashing the cacophonous noise over Zeus. Groaning as his hearing is assaulted, the Electabuzz staggers backwards, his suffering made worse as a huge ring of deepest blue energy crashes over his body.

Neither was afforded much in the way of a break this round, but are looking somewhat fresher than they were. Blair is now somewhere beneath the midpoint, but managed to lessen the gap between the pair somewhat.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:57 PM   #18
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Double Team once more, let's see how he breaks it without his precious widespread Round. Then intimidate him with Snarl, using your clones to make yourself appear even more menacing.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #19
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

>no widespread round

Okay. Widespread uproar. Follow up with a focus blast
Old 08-16-2014, 12:17 PM   #20
Connor
Who Knows?

Crouching low to the ground, her perturbed expression showing how anxious she is becoming, Blair begins to bound between numerous places with an incredible pace. Flitting here and there, her lithe body undulates and writhes as she tries to confuse her opponent, chuckling as numerous afterimages of her body are left behind. Doing his best to follow the fervent motions of his feline opponent, Zeus becomes increasingly frustrated as Blair refuses to hold still, her fleeting appearances too much for the Electabuzz. Allowing his rage to build within he, he begins to scream into the air, the raucous din spreading out around him. Sound waves rife with energy slam into each of the Liepard surrounding him, and Blair grunts as her own body is assaulted, reeling away from the sudden strike.

Clearly irritated that her tactic had failed, Blair instead resolves to use a tried and tested strike. Allowing a rumbling to grow within her throat, she cloaks her maw in a writhing coat of blackened energy, the pitch mass rising to a crescendo alongside the roar within her throat. The air is churned black as the sound waves rush to greet Zeus, but the mighty Electabuzz is unfazed even as the blow washes over him. Holding his heavy hands out before him, Zeus begins to pour his fighting spirit into the focal point between his palms, a faint verdant sphere feebly flickering into life. Quickly growing to a rousing apex, the orb encapsulates the entire distance between Zeus' hands, and with a determined grunt he lobs the orb forwards. Blair is taken aback by the rapid moving projectile, and it billows headlong into her chest, freeing her of her choker of ice but leaving her injuries dire.

Blair is into critical now, but looks good for two. Zeus looks the least fresh of the two, but can go for two if necessary.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:06 AM   #21
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Ice beam, uproar. Swap the former for another uproar shiuld multiple liepard show themselves.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #22
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Let's use Grass Knot to trip him up and catch him by surprise and see if that can't interrupt Ice Beam. If you're still alive, Snarl.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:22 PM   #23
Connor
Who Knows?

Giving a sharp growl, Blair rises onto her back legs, before bringing her body crashing down into the ground. Her paws flash with a sharp green pulse, and tendrils of Grass- type energy snake towards the ground beneath Zeus. The Electabuzz grunts as grass ensnares his feet at the ankle, shuddering briefly as energy pulses through his body. Grimacing, Zeus brings his hands together, faint cyan bolts leaping between each palm as he gingerly draws them apart. Quickly crafting a frosted sphere of the dark energy, his face becomes illuminated with soft light, and Blair realises the significance. A jagged beam later, and she collapses.

Blair is unable to battle! Apollo77, your next Pokemon please.

Zeus wasn't afforded much of a breather this round, and is panting lightly. He's dipped just beneath the midpoint.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:02 PM   #24
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

I suck at Lieparding. Sue me. Oh well, at least this inspired me to give you a better sig Blair. Return.

Okay Marilyn, let's see what you can do. Begin with a Light Screen since we're on opposite sides of the river, then hit him with a Psybeam.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #25
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

You'll get your rest later. Magnet rise, then throw up a barrier as you cross the river as best you can without it costing a move.

Zeus can fly, bitches.

Last edited by kingothestone; 08-17-2014 at 09:35 PM.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL