UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 06-28-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
UPN PASBL: Son_of_Shadows vs Lost™

You guys want it quick and I'mma try to keep it quick. Because I like yummy yummy crack money.

Quote:
Son_of_Shadows (C) vs. Lost™ (A)
2 vs. 2
Single Battle
Equilevel 1
24 Hour DQ
Switch = OK
Arena: River
Fairly certain you fellas know the song and dance.

Squad from SoS.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

... Fuck, Lost again. I'm never hitting TL2, am I?

1. Staryu, "Gem" (N), level 1
Biography: TBC
Signature: TBC
Hidden Power: Ground

2. Hitmonchan, "Irishman", (M), level 2 (uplevel)
Hidden Power: Fighting

3. Bishop, "Hoothoot", (M), level 1

4. Smoochum, "Chanteuse", (F), level 1

5. Butterfree, "Nectar", (M), level 1.
Hidden Power: Rock

6. Zubat, "Barbara" (F), level 1.

Also I just realised I posted switch = ok by mistake lololololol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future

Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 06-28-2014 at 02:07 PM.
Son_of_Shadows is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Aww screw Irishman

Lux Lv. 1 Female Chinchou
Hidden Power: Grass

Polarity: Lv. 1 Masculine Shiny Magnemite
Hidden Power: Psychic

Gummy Lv. 1 Female Solosis
Hidden Power: Bug
Gummy is a weird Solosis, and by weird I really mean weird. She likes to function as if a human were, and commonly hops all over the place instead of floats. She also doesn’t like to use her psychic powers as much, instead preferring limbs. There is one problem here, in that she doesn’t have them. Looking at how her evolutions grew hands, she decided that she wanted some of her own. After a long time, she was able to create hands for herself, which look a lot like her evolution’s but smaller. However, I was worried when she would evolve into a Reuniclus. Decided to look at the future with Gummy, we were shocked that her limbs were going to actually be part of her hands, which seemed a lot like a human’s. Since she’s a cell, I figured that it was just an adaptation, after all cells do divide all the time...

Special Training: Handy

Gummy, having grown an affinity for hands, has decided to create her own. These hands are small, and will float in front of her like a Haunter's. She has learned the elemental punches early due to this, and will use slightly more energy to use this. It costs a light amount of energy to keep these hands up. When she evolves into a Reuniclus, the "arm" portions of her cytoplasm will instead transfer into her hands, making them a lot bigger while keeping the energy cost. Gummy has also forgotten how to use Psyshock and Pain Split.

Fishbones Lv. 2 Male Sharpedo
Hidden Power: Fighting

Kuro: Lv.1 Male Pure Black Seviper
Hidden Power: GrassGrass

Hunter Lv. 1 Male Venipede
"My prey never escapes."
Hidden Power: Grass

Hunter was an infamous Pokemon when I first heard of him. People and Pokemon alike were being claimed as his victims ,and the town he was attacking had no way to properly defend themselves from him. However, there was one unique quality about all of his victims... They were headless. When I stumbled on the bug’s layer, I found countless heads lining the wall. I don’t know why he kept those prizes, but this bug was certainly unique. After a long, intense battle, I was able to figure out how. He had created a special decapitation technique, but it seems it really only worked on foes who weren’t expecting it. For battle ready Pokemon, it was just a bug bite that hurt... a lot. Regardless, I was able to help liberate the town from his terror, while gaining a powerful and deadly ally.

Special Attack: Headhunt (Bug)
Charging a major amount of bug energy into his mandibles, Hunter makes them extremely sharp. The bug then rushes towards the foe, biting cleanly where he lands. Of course, this usually isn't fatal (About a 5% chance in realistic), and most of the time will create a swear spot akin to Crush Claw. This attack deals a major amount of damage. However, there is one special quality to this attack. If Hunter KOs the Pokemon with this attack, he'll recover half of the damage dealt. Hunter has given up Bug Bite, Twin needle, Poison Tail, Iron Defense, and Poison Sting, considering them weak or unneeded tools.

Lol Chinchou eats you.

Lux, in the water. I'm also fine with it being Switch = KO

Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #4
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Neat. Well then...

Chanteuse, you're on.

Lift him out of the water and onto the bank with Psychic power and Sing him to sleep. If he tries to hit you with a status move, replace your current action with Magic Coat instead.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-28-2014, 02:37 PM   #5
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

"Siganl Beam to break thr psychic. Volt Switch to Fishbones before the sing."

Ghost Legion

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-28-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #6
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Round One: Red Horse Rainbow

First rounds. I hate 'em and they're dumb and I hate 'em. Anyway, Pokeballs are thrown and, what a surprise! They spit out Pokemon. From Team Lost comes a Chinchou going by the name of Lux. Opposing the fish beast, is a Smoochum dubbed Chanteuse.

Quote:
Chinchou (Water/Electric): Chinchou are fish, and thus are slow and nearly immobile on land, but are faster and more agile in the water. Whenever a Chinchou uses an electric attack in the water, it creates a small amount of electricity around it, shocking anything in the water with it within 10 feet of it (damage is considered equal to half a Thundershock for the most powerful electric attacks). As an electric type, it is immune to recoil from using electric attacks in the water or during a Rain Dance. It may also use its antennas as a light source in the same way that the Mareep family does with their tails.

Smoochum (Ice/Psychic): A Smoochumfs kiss attacks are more effective. In the dark, it feels using its lips, and any Pokémon it feels with its lips has a 10% chance of paralysis or confusion.
So yeah. Time to get the battle under way.

Lux is chilling out in the water doing boring things because she's a boring fish. Chanteuse isn't fond of this dickering and reaches deep inside herself for power. Utilizing her innate Psychic abilities, the Smoochum grabs hold of her aquatic adversary, pulling it from the water and over dry land. Uncomfortable by being mentally molested, Lux finally decides to act. Her lures flash, as they're so know to do, a bit of Bug energy arcing between them. That spark quickly forms into a Signal Beam that rips across the arena and strikes Chanteuse, searing into her health reserves and breaking her concentration. Said break in concentration causes Lux to go falling to the ground, taking a scrape on her knee in the process (and as everyone who was a kid knows, knee scrapes are the worst kind). Seeing her foe in writhing in the agony of the scrape, Chanteuse decides that a bit of rest could help. To facilitate this, the duck monster begins to Sing a sweet, soothing tune. As the notes enter her mind, Lux begins to feel a tiny bit drowsy. She will have none of this however and musters up a ball of electrical energy which she lazily (cause she's getting drowsy) lobs towards the Ice type. As the ball clips Chanteuse, Lux rockets back to her Pokeball. In her place comes Fishbones, a Sharpedo who lands a few feet from the water where his predecessor was located.

Results
Chanteuse was the only one to take damage this round. It was a fair chunk though she's still within the first quarter. Both Lux and Fishbones are undamaged. Lux used the most energy but will recover some in the ball. Bug energy is about half gone. Chanteuse used a clip of energy but is still fine overall. Fishbones is perfectly fresh.

Fishbones is about two feet away from the water. The Pokemon have a little over five feet between them.

Lost to order.

Old 07-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Snarl at her as you get back into the water. Then fire off a Dark Pulse

Ghost Legion

Old 07-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #8
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Use Miracle Eye to enable you to track him in the water, and fire a Signal Beam!
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future

Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 07-08-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #9
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Round Two: Lady Luck is a Cruel Bitch

Sharpedo SC because I didn't do it last round.

Quote:
Sharpedo (Water/Dark): Any Pokémon that strikes Sharpedo with a physical attack will suffer recoil damage from Sharpedofs rough skin (Unless unique traits says otherwise). During a Grand Melee, this will also apply to any trainer that touches Sharpedo, unless the trainer is the Sharpedo's or a known ally.
The round starts off with the shark floundering about on the river's edge, inching closer to the water. As this is occurring, Chanteuse's Eyes flash, surely she should now be able to perform Miracles (this is a weird move to describe). As Fishbones makes the final flop into the water, he finally manages to launch his attack, a Dark-energy laced Snarl assaulting the lip monster for a nice bit of damage. Now back in sweet agua-not-firma, the half-fish immediately sets into his next attack, banking on the slight intimidation inflicted by the Snarl. From between his rows of teeth a beam of black rings bursts forth, streaking across the arena and directly into the Smoochum. The Dark Pulse rakes at its target's health reserves, something that she will obviously not want to experience again. As the attack ends Chanteuse can be found cowering, the infamous Flinchhax having activated.

Results
Fishbones went undamaged this round. Chanteuse, on the other hand, has taken a nice dip into the second quarter. In the energy race, the Smoochum fared slightly better this round due to an unintentional one mover. Neither is particularly tired yet. Chanteuse has a Miracle Eye in effect.

SoS.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:44 PM   #10
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Ugh, seriously?

Blast him with a Signal Beam, and try to a Psychic wave to force Sharpedo into the sides of the river or rocks.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 07-08-2014, 08:06 PM   #11
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

"Fear me

Give her a Scary Face before she launches signal beam, and then fire off an Ancient Power."

Ghost Legion

Old 07-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #12
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Round Three: What's Up, Muh Glip Glops?

Owing to the fact that she did practically nothing last round, Chanteuse is all to able to seize the initiative and get a bit of a jump on her foe. Her big lips glisten with Bug energy and with a smooch goes flying in the form of a Signal Beam. As the orange beam approaches him Fishbones quickly pulls some more intimidation tactics, narrowing his eyes and glaring menacingly at the baby Pokemon. While his Face is indeed Scary, the possible intimidation loses its luster when the super effective Signal Beam crashes into the Sharpedo for a damn fine hit. As the Dark type shakes off the hit and repositions himself to a comfortable position in the river, Chanteuse is already preparing her next attack. She raises her arms and taps into one of her natural energy pools. The Smoochum's eyes flash as she releases a wave of Psychic energy, visible only due to the slight distortion it causes in the air. Fishbones smirks as much as his species can, thinking his foe stupid for thinking the attack can affect Dark types. The the wave hits and pushes the fish back and crashing into the rocks. Once again Fishbones has to right himself before continuing the fight. Mustering the Ancient Power of his Megalodon ancestors, the Sharpedo fires a glowing orb of Rock typed energy. Distance being a bit of a factor, Chanteuse is able to pull some evasive actions, though is still subjected to most of the damage. No boosts arise for the Sharpedo.

Results
Fishbones finally took damage this round and has already plugged through much of his first health third. Chanteuse sustained some more damage, though far from the amount she took last round. Energy use was higher for the Smoochum, while Fishbones enjoyed not using as much as he did perviously. Fishbones' Rock energy is a clip over half remaining. Chanteuse's Bug energy is at half.

Quite a bit of distance between the two, what with the Psychic forcing Fishbones back a ways. Smidge over eight feet between them.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:03 AM   #13
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

> Smoochum making a wave that can push something x7 it's weight and x5 its height back.

Wat.

Dark Pulse x 2.

Ghost Legion

Old 07-12-2014, 08:28 AM   #14
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Creativity is hard, amirite Lost?

Signal Beam before you blow him a Sweet Kiss.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 07-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #15
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Round Four: Professor Farnsworth joins a gang

Seizing the initiative, and a bit miffed at having been damaged, Fishbones musters up energy for a familiar attack. From his gaping shark maw comes a Dark Pulse, radiating a glow blacker than an emo kid believes his heart is. The attack is spot on in its trajectory, striking Chanteuse for big hit though failing to illicit the flinch it did last time. Having avoided the trouble of secondary effects, Chanteuse makes to even the score, also with a familiar attack. Lips sparkle with energy and she kisses the air to loose another Signal Beam. As the beam connects, Fishbones reflexively moves to flee, but still takes the damage squarely on the chin. Then, in a surprising turn of events, Fishbones creates and shoots another Dark Pulse that I will not describe in detail again because you should know what it looks like by now. Anyway, the beam smashes into the Smoochum with predictable damage results. The good news is, Chanteuse has avoided flinching yet again. Despite this most recent action against her, Chanteuse still believes this fight can be ended with the power of love. Her lips sparkle again, though somehow differently than before. Once more the air is Sweetly Kissed, though instead of a beam radiated out a display of hearts appears instead. The hearts bob at Fishbones and he once again engages evasive maneuvers. He manages to avoid a couple of the hearts, though the rest strike home, leaving the Sharpedo confused, though a little less than he could be.

Results
This round was far from kind to Chanteuse's health, sending her barreling into well into the final third. Fishbones took a fair shot himself and is now into his second third. The shark used a nice bit of energy but should still be good for two. Chanteuse's energy use also leaves her good for two. Bug energy is empty.

Fishbones has a mild case of confusion. The two are about a foot closer than they were last round, due to a little bit of required movement.

SoS.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:27 AM   #16
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Alright, fuck this, man mode activate.

Jump in that river and Dynamic Punch the fuck out of that fucking shark right in his fucking nose twice.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 07-16-2014, 10:56 AM   #17
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Crunch her after she knocks you out of that confusion, make sure you gobble her up while doing so. Crunch her while she's in her moth, and make sure she doesn't escape.

Kus, SoS and I want this done by Sunday.

Ghost Legion

Old 07-20-2014, 01:41 PM   #18
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Round Five: MAN MODE ACTIVATE

SO CHANTEUSE IS ALL LIKE 'THIS FUCKING FISH IS STARTING TO MAKE ME MAD". DESPITE BEING A GIRL SHE GRUNTS AND A MAGNIFICENT FLOWING BEARD APPEARS ON HER FACE (NOT REALLY THO). SHE SPRINTS FORWARD AND DIVES INTO THE RIVER, LANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF FISHBONES. NOW, HE'S DERPING, GIVING THE SMOOCHUM AMPLE TIME TO POUR SOME MAN MAGIC INTO HER FIST AND DYNAMIC PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHARK. HER FIST GETS A BIT HURT BY ROUGH SKIN BUT SHE DON'T CARE BECAUSE THAT DUMBASS FISH IS HURTIN' BAD (BUT HE'S NOT CONFUSED NOW SO THAT'S A PLUS). BUT THEN FISHBONES GOES MAN MODE TOO, SPROUTING HIS OWN BEARD AND CRUNCHING DOWN ON THE SMOOCHUM LIKE A JUICY STEAK. MMMMMMM. MANLY FLAVORED. THEN FISHBONES REALIZES THAT HIS FOE IS NO LONGER FLOPPING ABOUT HE DOESN'T LIKE IT IF HIS PREY ISN'T FIGHTING BACK. HE OPENS HIS JAWS AND CHANTEUSE FLOATS TO THE SURFACE, KO'D.

CHANTEUSE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! FINALE POCKET MONSTER FROM SON OF SHADOWS!

RESULTS
FISHBONES TOOK A PRETTY NICE BIT OF DAMAGE AND IS INTO THE LOWER HALF OF HIS SECOND THIRD OF HEALTH. ENERGY USAGE WASN'T MUCH AND HE'LL BE GOOD FOR TWO MOVES.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:32 PM   #19
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

That felt sexy.

Gem, released on land. Thunder the water and follow with Signal Beam.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 07-20-2014, 03:31 PM   #20
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Hmm....

Destiny Bond!

Ghost Legion

Old 08-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #21
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

So my opponent has left ASB and my ref has disappeared off the face of the earth.

Wryyyyyyy
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 08-07-2014, 08:08 AM   #22
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Ok, we're doing DQ orders apparently, so:

Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt!

Three confirmed.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 08-07-2014, 08:13 AM   #23
Connor
Who Knows?

With Fishbones left without his trainer, Gem is released onto the banks of the river. Flashing the ruby gem at the center of her body, the Staryu considers the Sharpedo before her for the briefest of seconds, before a shrill chuckle escapes from within her. Abruptly, she begins to crackle with raging yellow aura, sparks flying from her and into the river itself. Shifting her body, Gem allows the energy around her to whine to a crescendo, before lancing the blast forwards, the jagged blast bolting into Fishbones with brutal accuracy. Determined not to leave it there, Gem allows her already red gem to begin writhing with a deeper energy, forming a shrieking sphere of an identical hue before her. Without warning, the energy extends forwards in a thin beam, slamming into the body of Fishbones. She then uses Thunderbolt again. For good measure, you know.

Fishbones is unable to battle! Son_of_Shadows wins by DQ!

Yep.

Son_of_Shadows gains 1 KO and 2 TP.
Lost gains 1 TP should he ever return.
Connor gains 2 SP.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:18 AM   #24
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck

Thanks Connor, and thanks kusari if you ever see this. GG Lost.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL