UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 06-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

UPN PASBL: Sparkbeat vs. HeroicRein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Event
Sparkbeat (C) vs. ChikoRein/HeroicRein/SilverChiko (A)
3v3
Singles
48 HR DQ
Equiall 2
Slapstick
Switch = KO
Spoiler: show
Arena = The Disco Hall: Should trainers wish, they might battle in the disco hall. A large hall, much the same size as a school gym. The floor is covered in alternating colored flashing tiles. There is a lot of mist, from the smoke machines fitted into the walls at meter intervals, about a meter from the floor. All around the walls are tables, with goodies and treats on them, like crisps, and biscuits. Near the north of the arena is a mixing deck, controlled by a man with a large afro. Multicolored beams of light protrude from the mixing decks cupboards. Think of the lights on the 20th century FOX logo. Pokemon are released in the center of the room.
Special rules: Artificial Lighting, Fire Sprinklers, Fog, Onlookers [/COLOR]
So, it's time to PARTY! DISCO HALL, LIGHTS, FOG, AND DID I SAY PARTY?!
Back to the point. Sparky, light 'em up!

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
Sparkbeat
I make cryin' babies weep

Thanks for reffing Kamen, and looking forward to it HeroicSilverChikoRein :$

Discord - Level 3 Male Honchkrow (Uplevel)
Hidden Power: Electric

Topman - Level 2 Baltoy
Hidden Power: Fighting

Rin - Level 2 Female Mawile
Hidden Power: Ground

Luna Flora - Level 2 Female Phantump
Hidden Power: Rock

Money - Level 2 Male Archen
Hidden Power: Grass

Tara - Level 1 Female Ralts
Signature Move - Friendly Goodbyes (Fairy):
In short, a Fairy typed version of Parting Shot. Tara uses her empathetic abilities to coat both herself and the opponent in a pale, pink aura. She fills the opponent's head with friendly thoughts about celebration and good times that will occur once the battle concludes. This feeling of amiability causes the opponent to pack less of a punch in their attacks, lowering their Attack and Special Attack. The Fairy aura and slightly distracted opponent allow Tara to return to her Pokeball and have another opponent sent out. The same things carried over by Parting Shot are also carried over by this move, and it can be used once per battle.
Hidden Power: Ground
Old 06-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #3
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Thanks for reffing Kamen and good luck Spark. (*REMATCH MODE ACTIVATED*)

Luna - Level 2 Female Bayleef
Hidden Power - Fairy
Bio: "Some call me sister of the moon, some say illusions are my game"
Courageous and energetic, Luna comes from a long line of royals that are quite strict with their training, behavior and chores. However, due to Luna being quite a mischievous diva whom plays tricks on all around her, usually without thinking about the consequences of her actions. She one day pulled a prank that almost caused a severe accident, due to this she was exiled and told to never come back.

~~

The fact that she could never return was very hurtful to her and made her realize that her mischievous personality caused more harm than good. One day while she was thinking about her actions and what she could've done to avoid being exiled, when suddenly she heard a noise beneath her. This noise was here temporary demise as it opened up a hole in the ground which swallowed her up then closed on her. Few Pokemon remember the incident, although, there were several near her at the time.

~~

Years passed by when suddenly a fossil was discovered by Pokemon Archaeologist this fossil, was very different from others which lead scientist to believe it was a brand new Pokemon, some speculations being a pre-evo of Relicanth or a Cradily evo. However, when the scientist revived the fossil, it was not anything they were expecting. The scientist were in half-awe and half-shock at the sight.

~~

The revived Pokemon was Luna, however, she had undergone a few notable difference from the usual Chikorita, for one, most of her body was rock solid except for her neck-buds, tail and head-leaf (Which would be the head-leaf and neck-leafs as a Bayleef, and the flower and antennae as a Meganium). The second difference was her new found Rock typing due to her revival. The scientist thought of her as a “mutant” and a “freaK” so they, due to these reasons, released her into the wild to fend for herself.

~~

This gave her time to find out what her new form could do, indeed, she had fun with being able to hit some Flying types for 4x SE damage, however, this came at the loss of some moves. A lot of which meant life to her in her previous state. Eventually, the day arrived that I encountered her, though, it was not a good encounter.

~~

She was being surrounded by a group of four Timburr who were mocking her for being rock-like and attacking her due to having the upper-hand. The sight of this made me angry and I knew I had to do something, so, I set down a few berries to hopefully coax the Timburr away from Luna. The plan was a success and after the Timburr left, Luna came up to me, tapped an empty PokeBall and became mine.

-------------------------
Special Training - Type Change: Rosebud of Rock. (Grass/Rock)

Due to her Rock typing from her revived state Luna has all the weaknesses and resistances of a Grass/Rock type, she has also gained the moves Rock Slide, Power Gem and Rock Tomb. As well as gaining these moves Luna can now, at the cost of moderate energy, turn her Razor Leaf and Bullet Seed into Rock type moves that deal solid damage. However, she loses all access to the moves Counter, Outrage, Heal Pulse, Grassy Terrain, Wring Out and Magic Coat.

Infernus - Level 2 Male Vulpix
Hidden Power - Grass
Bio: "Am I only dreaming, is this burning an eternal flame?"
No sig.

Taido - Level 2 Female Marill
Hidden Power - Steel
Bio: "That's what the water made me, that's who I am and what I'll be"
No sig.

Photon - Level 2 Genderless Magnemite
Hidden Power - Ice
Bio: "All the screens are filled with heroes and losers but the sky's still filled with stars"
No sig.

Nimbus - Level 2 Male Swablu
Hidden Power - Fighting
Bio: "So I wanna fly like an eagle to the sea, fly like an eagle, let the spirit carry me"
No sig

Haze - Level 2 Female Drifloon
Hidden Power - Bug
Bio: "I’ve never found a border round the ghost town"
No sig.

Waking up in Sydney Babylon is what its all about, there's only one way in here and one way out! Haze.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #4
Sparkbeat

Discord, lets make some chaos. Mean Look into Dark Pulse. Spite any Electric attacks that come your way. First move possible three gen-e-us-ness!
Old 06-13-2014, 02:40 AM   #5
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Will-O-Wisp as they Mean Look then follow with an Icy Wind.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:44 AM   #6
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 1: You're hot and you're cold~!

GOOD EVENING FOLKS! THIS IS- *kicked*
*dragged offstage*

Wah! Best we comply with her for the time being.
Let's get this party started!

Chiko on the left, Sparky on the right! Both trainers call forth their first battlers! For the man hitting his head on the wall, Discord the Honchkrow extends his wings, taking flight around the disco ball! For the boy activating Rematch Mode, a Drifloon, Haze, hovers in the centre of the field, swaying to and fro!

Quote:
Honchkrow (Dark/Flying): Honchkrow have influence over Murkrow. If Honchkrow is fighting a Murkrow, the Murkrow will be more reluctant to damage it. Honchkrow fight more enthusiastically at night, though light does not hinder them, and can see in the dark.
[Dark]:*Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
[Flying]:*Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation.

Drifloon (Ghost/Flying): Drifloon is considered familiar with Psychic abilities. It can inflate itself to either provide a slight defense against physical attacks or for propulsion. Drifloon is almost always solid, but able to turn ethereal for short periods of time. They are very nimble in the air but light much like Hoppip and can be blown about easily by winds, but in ethereal, they are not influenced by winds or other similar forces. They have no flight ceiling.
[Ghost]:*Ghosts are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects and are immune to telekinetic-based Psychic moves if not in the solid state (though will still take damage from Psychic moves regardless of state). They cannot be poisoned. Ghosts fight more enthusiastically at night and can see in the dark, though they are not put off by fighting in the day. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost-types take neutral damage from Normal, Fighting and typeless attacks in the ASB, as opposed to in the games, but some may change their state in order to evade certain moves. See Ghost Pokémon Information for details on states.
[Flying]:*Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation.
Taking the initiative, Discord shoots a Mean Look at the Balloon Pokemon! An aura of blue shrouds the Pokemon, and Haze notably seems scared of the bird, unable to run away! However, he pulls through, spewing a Will-o-Wisp at the bird! Seeing the flames flying towards him, Discord arcs to the side, but is struck on the right wing, leaving a rather sick burn! The bird takes his revenge, a Pulse of Darkness emerging from his mouth as it slams into Haze, who takes a ton of damage! Haze isn't done though, no, he's far from done! A chilling Wind billows from the Drifloon, and frost starts to form on Discord who shudders at the Icy assault. His wings flap slower as he hovers at Drifloon's level.

"My my, those two are quite energetic, aren't they? Haze has taken quite a bit of damage, with Discord not too far away. However, it seems Discord's already in some trouble, with his burn making flight hard, and ice making it worse. Discord's used slightly more energy than Haze as well."

Well then, Chiko?

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Last edited by KamenAeons; 06-13-2014 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Learn to spell, dummy.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:29 AM   #7
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Best. Idea. Ever.

Flash into Silver Wind.

RNG, JUST LIKE ME FOR ONCE!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:23 AM   #8
Sparkbeat

As you land on the turntable, send him an Ominous Wind with your good wing. Follow up with another Dark Pulse.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:37 AM   #9
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

inb4 no good wing.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 AM   #10
Sparkbeat

Well the one that isn't burnt, if the right wing even is burnt. If it isn't then whatever wing works I guess :P
Old 06-13-2014, 08:15 AM   #11
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 2: Ask and you shall receive.

Flapping his wings slowly, Discord starts to hover closer to the turntable. He gazes upon the little Balloon, who starts to glow. And glow he does! Moments later, the hall is filled with a Flash of brilliant light! Dancers can be heard cheering and shouting as the light reflects off the disco ball high above, but Discord disagrees. His eyes blinded, he flaps awkwardly, one leg landing on target while the other misses, causing the bird to fall off the turntable. Snickers can be heard from the audience as the Honchcrow straightens up, straining his eyes for the Drifloon. Alas, he cannot see well enough, Haze being too small and his vision reduced from the Flash earlier. Noting this, Haze launches a Wind infused with Silver powders, hitting the Big Boss and leaving the little Balloon with a nifty power-up! Cawing in anger, Discord's sight returns, and Haze in his sights! He fires an Ominous Wind with his left wing, blowing the Drifloon into the ceiling and rattling the disco ball! He squawks in triumph as he too enjoys a boost! Not letting up, he fires another Dark Pulse at the rattled Pokemon, who groans in pain!

"It seems Haze is really feeling the pain, dropping past half health! Discord took some damage, but definitely not as much. Discord is using a fair bit more energy though in comparison to Haze, but neither need breathers."

Might I add that Lady Luck is really handing out free things today? Boosts everywhere!

Anyhoo, Sparky?

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 06-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #12
Sparkbeat

I like this attack, so another Dark Pulse with extra originality and creativity. Throw in a Snarl to halt it from using any Electric attacks.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #13
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Meh, Protect then Icy Wind.

And that should be my Ice reserves gone.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:18 AM   #14
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 3: Where did my reffing go?

Discord continues his assault on the Drifloon, firing another Dark Pulse at them! But Haze Protects himself just in time, not willing to take another hit! Doesn't save him from the Snarls of the Big Boss (how on earth did it Snarl?) as the music continues pumping. Trembling in fear, Haze can't work up the courage to fight back! In the background, the dancers seems to be cheering on Haze, could he pull through?

"Haze is in a bit of trouble now, now into the final third. Both sides used energy, but Discord is a bit knackered, and seems to want a break"

Chiko?
Old 06-14-2014, 02:36 AM   #15
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Icy Wind. Thunder.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:36 AM   #16
Sparkbeat

Snarl it out of Thunder.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:43 PM   #17
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 4: Spark of Life! The winds of change?!

Seeing the crow gasping for breath, Haze listens to the cheers of the crowd, urging him to stand strong. Mustering up the resolve to fight, the Drifloon sends another billowing Wind at the bird, who's a bit too exhausted to get out of the Icy breeze's way in time. Feeling even more sluggish now, Discord Snarls once more, commanding the little balloon to no longer commit. But the Drifloon resists, taking more and more damage, and lets loose a roaring Thunder in retaliation! Still scared to a degree, the support for him brought calm to Haze for this one assault! And the deities of luck smile upon Haze as Discord finds himself unable to budge, crashing onto the ground paralysed.

"Both bird and balloon took catastrophic levels of damage, Haze seeming like he'll fall very soon. Discord looks fairly battered as well. However, it is now Haze who's somewhat tired now, the Thunder taking the puff out of him. Daze has been completely paralysed, but is feeling better than before at the very least."

Spark?

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 06-15-2014, 01:03 PM   #18
Sparkbeat

I swear every battle someone uses Thunder against me I get paralyzed x_x

Send him a Psychic Wave with your mind powers and such, then if you're still paralyzed another, but if not, Dark Pulse.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:07 AM   #19
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Air Cutter, Thunderbolt.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:59 AM   #20
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 5: Balloons with blades!

Haze sees his opponent grounded and unable to move, seeming to glance around in search of him. He decides to Cut loose with small blades of Air, firing them at Discord! While the Honchkrow takes some damage, it also frees him enough for lock on target and unleash a Psychic wave! Battered by the pulse, Haze slinks onto the ground unconscious.

Haze is unable to battle! Chiko, your next Pokemon and orders please!

Discord is in his final third of health now, and is good on energy. Boost is fading this next round.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 06-17-2014, 02:12 AM   #21
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Good job Haze, now for Infernus to finish the job.

Flamethrower, Fire Blast.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:05 PM   #22
Sparkbeat

Toxic after the Flamethrower, then Screech to interrupt and stop the Fire Blast.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:00 AM   #23
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 6: SCREEEEEEECH!

Chiko recalls his Drifloon, replacing him with a Vulpix named after the flames of hell!
Quote:
Vulpix (Fire): As foxes, Vulpix and Ninetales are more inclined to combat by deception. They can go twice as far while invisible using Faint Attack, Confuse Ray is more effective, and their Double Team produces one additional copy. Vulpix and Ninetales have sensitive hearing, at the expense of greater vulnerability to sound attacks.
[Fire]:*Fire types love hot temperatures. Most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of Magby, Magmar, Slugma and Magcargo). If a fire Pokémon has a flame somewhere on its body, it will take extra damage if a water attack hits the flame. Otherwise, fire Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except for the above 4 Pokémon, who will take damage the longer they are in the water). Instead of being automatically 2x weak to Water, they take 150% of the damage if hit on their bodies, but take 210+% if hit on open flames.
Infernus instantly lets loose a stream of Flames, which lick against the already burnt bird's body, even his previous burn! Discord cries in pain, having both the burn on his wing agitated and a new one on his face! The frost from earlier melts away however, and Discord can feel much more nimble than he was before! He spits up a blob of poison, bubbling with Toxic gases, and lobs it at the fox! Infernus tries to dart out of the way, but the toxins splash on his tails, sinking in soon to wreak havoc. He seeks retribution on the symbol of woe, preparing to Blast Fire at the Honchkrow, but a Screech tears through the pumping music as everyone screams in pain from the sudden noise, the Vulpix more so due to his enhanced hearing! With a yelp, he immediately stops his attack to cower with his paws to his ears!

"Let me go clear my mind for a bit until that noise stops ringing in my head"
Okay, you're the boss. Infernus is untouched for the time being, with Discord sinking deeper into his final third. Discord's used a bit more energy as well, but should be fine. Boost is gone now.

Spark?

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 06-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #24
Sparkbeat

Uproar before knocking it around the club with a Twister.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:24 AM   #25
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Protect, Flamethrower.

Yay for the basics!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL