UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 04-25-2014, 07:19 AM   #1
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

UPN PASBL: dirkac VS. Machamp-X (No need for embellishment!)

Dirkac(c) vs Machamp-X
3 vs 3
Singles
36 HR DQ
Return=KO
Equiall 2
Slapstick
Rapid fire
Mt. Moonview

Arena:
Spoiler: show
Outside. This Arena takes place on a mountainous path, with a pine forest on the side. The mountainous path consists of steep hills and cliffs and have stone steps leading upwards. The forest functions like a regular pine forest. At the top of the mountain, where the path leads to, is a shrine. The shrine consists of rock formations somewhatsimilar to a stereotypical stonehenge, and has a stone plateau with a rock at the middle of the shrine.
Wild Cleffa can appear here, and will attack if provoked. Somewhat uncommonly, Wild Clefairy, Lunatona, and Solrock can also be found throughout the Arena, and will attack if provoked.
This Arena always takes place at Night, causing Night Fight to always be active.

So, here we are for another PASBL match! From one side, a newbie known as Machamp X, whom I'll reffer to as Macho. From the other side, a recent TL2 trainer and one of my best friends on... Almost all forums I participate ._.
So, here goes the order, since I'm unsure if Macho know where's the hole in the sand even after he feel in by now...

-dirkac post his squad of six pokémon
-Macho post his squad of six pokémon and send one of them to battle
-dirkac sends one of his six pokémon and give orders
-Macho give orders
-I ref
-Macho orders
-dirkac orders
-I ref

...And flip flop deh floop enterprises! Let's please try to act all offensively, please, otherwise those three Braviary will attack! Lovely, isn't it! <3

Surskit Boy, your team, please!
Akanjão is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:42 AM   #2
dirkac
Did I f-f-fucking stutter

Okay, thanks for Reffing, Kan, and gl, Macha.

Levi, Genderless Level 3 Metang (Uplevel yay)
HP: Water

Scorpius, Male Level 2 Skorupi
HP: Fairy

Lucinda, Female Level 2 Pawniard

Shimmer, Female Level 2 Litwick
HP: Rock

Dusty, Male Level 2 Mothim
HP: Steel

Beatz, Female Level 2 Loudred

:3
Old 04-25-2014, 10:07 AM   #3
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Scorpius-Gligar Lv 2 M
Hp Elec

Rhinox-Rhyhorn LV 2 M
Hp Flying

Machop-X-Machop LV 2 M
Hp Dark

Da Krow-Murkrow LV 2 F
Hp Fighting

Full Metal- Aron LV 2 M
Hp Fairy

Miss Fire- Charmeleon LV 3
Hp Grass

Scorpius, glide in there.
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #4
dirkac

lel

Scorpius, go.

Start off by using Crunch, and then Cross Poison.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:43 AM   #5
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Fly to dodge his first move and swoop down at him, then Acrobatics.
If Fly won't work with Gligar, instead Acrobatics then Aerial ace.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

Round 1: Odd Relationship

Hello, one and all, to this awesome... Mountain! The moon shines bright and the trainers holds tight their loved partners in life! YEAH THAT WAS A RHYME!
Both release their pokéball at the same time, dirkac's revealing a Skorupi known as Scorpius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Skorupi (Poison/Bug): Skorupi is adept at digging and can stay underground for longer than other non-Grounds.
[Bug]: Bugs can, in most case, see in the dark. While most live in warm climates, they hate fire, and dislike cold.
[Poison]: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.
Macho, Macho man's pokéball reveal to us a Gligar named... [b]SCORPIUS[/]B! That was genious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Gligar (Flying/Ground): Gligar are not true fliers: instead, they glide. If needed to, however, they are able to fly for short distances, and their claws allow them to grab and climb relatively smooth surfaces. Gligar can see in the dark.
[Flying]: Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation. When standing on the ground, they take 1x damage from Electric moves.
[Ground]: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).
Gligar and Skorupi face it each other. Certainly amazed to know each other, and that both happen to have the same name.
Skorupi, however, decides to take the initial step, charging Dark energy on his mouth. He charges towards Gligar, quickly, aiming to hit it with a nasty hit, for sure. As he gets near however, Gligar charges its flying energy on his legs as well. Skorupi then finally gets near him and dives its mouth with his "fangs", crunching scorpion, the dark energy then penetrates it, the Gligar feeling the pain from it. Skorupi gets back soon, to see Gligar quickly recovering from the hit. His attack now fully ready, he does a quick movement and rushes towards Skorupi, which faces the opponent coming for a super effective hit. Gligar does an acrobatic movement and attacks Skorupi with it, the lil' grounded scorpion not really enjoying it, quite the opposite.

Skorupi, now angered from the hit, begins to charge another attack. The Lunatones and Solrock looking at his face! Poison energy flowing at his tiny claws. As he cdoes it, he runs towards the flyscorpion and slams them on him, crossing his claws, the poison dealing a nasty damage, but not enough to to poison him or anything. Gligar does a quite angry face from the hit, though not super effective. He gets back and once again prepare himself for a super effective, specifically nasty hit! Running towards Skorupi, the flying energy begins to emerge. He then finally attacks Skorupi, with a quick movement with his leg. The Skorupi screams in pain from the hit, Gligar releases a smile, as he notices the Ace of this game lies in an Aerial type spam!
The round ends with both relatively close.

Summaries:
Quite a bit here. Skorupi took two super effective hits right off the bat, falling just below to his second mark. However, he did dealt enough damage to his opponent. Regarding energy, he's fine and fresh, certainly made for two. Dark energy isn't exact able to fuel another Crunch.
Gligar took two good hits, falling below the first health mark. However, he holds a good lead here. Energy wise, he holds a lead here and is pretty much perfect for two,

You both are experienced, eh. So, I hope you guys know the drill by now!
Old 04-25-2014, 04:31 PM   #7
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Acrobatics, Aerial ace.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:52 AM   #8
dirkac

Double Team, and then Cross Poison.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:29 AM   #9
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

Round 2: Four Real?!

Gligar, fully aware of what he's capable of, decides to go on a heavy type spam! Things not looking so tight for Skorupi. The flying scorpion once again charges its flying energy on his lil' legs, ready for a type spam assault. However, Skorupi is no fool! He begins to move to his left and right, quickly; A total of 4 as he double himself with a team of illusions. Gligar notices this, and decides to attack the nearby Skorupi... Running forth it, he does a sort of acrobacy, the flying energy flowing with beauty! The Skorupi faces it, as Gligar sweeps down them on his opponent... The Skorupi fading away, as it proves to be a illusion. Gligar gets to his back, noticeably confusing from what has happened. The bug giving his opponent a smile of pleasure!

Gligar, not really happy, once again, run towards his opponent, the flying energy envelopping him once again. The Skorupis begins to charges their own attack, however! The poison flowing on their claws. Gligar then quickly reaches it, doing a sort of odd movement. They face the Gligar with confusing face, as the flying scorpion does an aerial movement, jumping above them and finally slamming on one, like an ace! As the suspension music plays... The Skorupi once again fades away, proving himself to be a clone. Gligar looks at his opponent, scared, as he and his opponent sweeps down the claws on him, once again crossing them on his chest. As he screams, Skorupi thinks he has poisoned them and indeed... It hadn't.
The round ends with both relatively close. Skorupi has one clone remaining.

Summaries:
Gligar took a hit and dropped onto his second mark, luckily, he didn't got poisoned. Regarding energy, however, he once again used some. But not exactly a lot. Good for two. Same applies for Skorupi, using the same amount of energy as his opponent. His health, this time, untouched.
Old 04-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #10
dirkac

Cross Poison, X-Scissor.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Earthquake,full version to find the real one, then if you find it, Aerial Ace, if not, Round to hit all of them.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:52 AM   #12
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Just bumping this to push it to the first page. This is not so RF.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:19 AM   #13
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

Round 3: Quick Speak

C'mon, three days only, my reffings are mostly weekly, calm down for God's sake ;-;

But RF? Okay...

Skorupi gets his claws with Poison energy and attack once again Gligar with it, crossing into him. Gligar smashes the ground and set off an earthquake, htting both Skorupi and finding the real one. Skorupi gets up and deliver once again a hit, this time crossing his bug energy onto Gligar's awesome chest, a X of energy is seen. Wow. Gligar gets in and deliver a quick, nasty Aerial Ace on Skorupi, which screams from the move. The round ends with both close.

Summaries:
Both below their second, Gligar entering on his way near the halfway mark while Skorupi well below it. Energy usage was taxing for both, but Gligar will need a break eventually, same for Skorupi. But not now.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:12 PM   #14
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Earthquake, Aerial Ace.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #15
dirkac

Tank the Earthquake because of your Bugliness, and then QC Sub.

Cross Poison.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:30 PM   #16
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

Round 4: Poison Types are Amazing

And, with the referee deciding to really heat things up, the round start with Gligar A LOT ANGRY! He smashes the ground with his pincers, furiosly, the energy quickly transferring to the poor Skorupi. However, the much damage it causes it's not like a real Earthquake, the bug not really taking as much damage as his opponent thought he would. He, however, is happy, his strategy going as he has planned. He quickly sets up a Substitute, looking EXACTLY like him! His opponent, however, not really noticing it, still being fairly sure the sub is his opponent. Gligar looks at the Skorupi face, as a strange grin is heard, coming from his opponent. The hell is happening, we don't know, but Gligar is quite confused from what has happened. Why the hell are you laughing, man?
He shakes his head, trying to forget what has heard, maintaining his focus on the battle.

As he does, once again type spam is coming. Flying energy filling him, the white glow illuminating the area around him. As his attack is finally charged, he rushes towards the poor Skorupi, deliberately aiming at his body! He jumps, and sweeps in a quite aerial manner, looking like a ace! He hits the poor, bug opponent, the flying energy finally dissipating. However, being wasted; The attack hitting the sub instead, the Gligar showing looks of frustation.
Skorupi, however, is now ready for his attack. The purple energy flowing into his... Let's go with claws again. He then, rushes towards Gligar, and finally sweeps in! Slashing his opponent, crossing the energy into him, this time, poison being inflicted on it, and will settle in next round.
The bug steps back, succeeding his strategy, finally! Gligar, however, frustated, nothing really work, though his opponent is well battered. Several Cleffa appearing... This is starting to get interesting.

Summaries:
Gligar took quite a beating, though this time was low. However, he's poisoned, and it'll settle in next round. Energy wise, he needs a break, though he can struggle for two next round.
Skorupi is entering on his last. There, actually. Anyway, soon he'll drop to critical condition. He, however, did got everything sucessful; His opponent poisoned, and less off a beaten this round. Energy wise, he used... A nice amount. He'd enjoy a break just like Gligar, he can struggle for two next round, but even less so than his opponent.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #17
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND STOP!

Okay, one reason why I hate reffing on UPN, is that I really can't get much involved into it and thus, it does get a lot messy.
Everything here is a pure mess. Gligar has way more health than it actually have. Yes, you can judge me as a big asshole and a perfectly bad ref, as I haven't checked this fuck before. But yes, I won't take it a offense, since it is, indeed, the pure truth. I'm going to re-do the calcs, so please, disregard the last reffing's calcs, completely. I'm really feeling down now.

If you guys want to switch ref, I'm perfectly fine, since I messed up EVERYTHING here, but it's all up to you guys, since, although I swear this won't happen anytime again, Im tempted to say I'm trusteable but I feel like you guys won't trust me as much, specially super macho man.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:22 PM   #18
Connor
Who Knows?

I'll jump in and take this. Expect a refereeing soon, going from the last round which Akanjao implied he would redo.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:15 PM   #19
Connor
Who Knows?

Let it be said you are both terrible people for selecting a match up wherein both Pokemon have the same name. Regardless, the round!

Scorpius 1 slowly rises on his tail, bobbing up and down while tensing the muscles adorning each side of his strong limb. With a cry, he leaps skywards, pirouetting neatly in mid air. As he does so, the length of his purple coloured tail begins to glow with a dull brown hue, a layer of energy dancing across the surface of the segmented appendage. With a resounding cry, Scorpius 1 sends the energy churning through the ground, and Scorpius 2 hisses loudly with indignation as his entire body is racked suddenly by the powerful shock waves, his carapace quivering as the energy rampages through his body. Having managed to withstand the crushing blow of the powerful attack, Scorpius 2 slowly begins to move backwards, leaving a wispy trail of both health and energy as he does. The misty substance quickly takes shape, and a second Skorupi stands before Scorpius 1, the Gligar being entirely transfixed by the clone before him. Charging forward, Scorpius 1 wreathes himself in a shifting cloak of Flying- type energy, using his momentum to shift his position at the last second, his tail scoring a telling blow while his body retreats a decent way. Scorpius 2 screeches as the sensation of the pain is transmitted, but is relieved to find his real body undamaged, while Scorpius 1 hisses loudly with frustration at having been deceived as the copy he struck dissipates with a fine puff of smoke. Scorpius 2, his determination rekindled by his valiant effort, charges forward, each claw dripping with a thick layer of Poison- type energy. Crossing the glowing purple scythes across Scorpius 1's body in a scissoring motion, Scorpius 2 groans as he realises his trainer has once again ordered an attack that his opponent resists! Oh dear.

Both Pokemon are panting heavily now, and would appreciate breathers. Scorpius 1 holds a huge lead over his opponent, who has dropped a good way below the midpoint.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:01 PM   #20
dirkac

Dark Pulse.

If it's close, X-Scissor.

If not, Ranged Cross Poison.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #21
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Double aerial acing.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #22
Connor
Who Knows?

Both Scorpius pant heavily, their bodies straining under the incredible exertion their trainers are forcing upon them. Scorpius 2 grimaces as he allows thick layers of blackened energy to consume the carapace of his body, the blue becoming tinged dangerously black. With a cry, he condenses the aura, blasting forwards a dangerous stream of interlocked energy constructs, which slam into Scorpius 1 and cause the Gligar to hiss loudly with pain. Dropping from his tail, Scorpius 1 begins to rush towards Scorpius 2, his entire body becoming consumed by a thick layer of seething, blue Flying- type energy. With a deft movement, he slams his body into that of his opponent, who this time cries out loudly with pain. Scorpius 2 once again strikes his opponent with a resisted move, coating each arm in Bug- type energy before raking them across his opponent in a crossing motion. Then Scorpius 1 repeats his earlier attack. What is variety!

Both Pokemon absolutely need breathers this round, and are at risk of having their moves fail otherwise. They're really hemorrhaging energy, both now resting beneath the midpoint. Scorpius 2 is into critical ranges health wise.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:37 AM   #23
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Aerial ace.
Old 05-18-2014, 04:53 AM   #24
dirkac

QC Agility so as to avpid the Aerial Ace.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #25
Connor
Who Knows?

Scorpius 1 charges forwards feebly, staggering as he tries to build momentum. A faint veil of energy flickers into life around him as he runs, but Scorpius 2 is prepared. Despite being exhausted, the sluggish movements of his opponent allow him to perform an impressive feat of Agility, darting a few feet away and out of the reach of the striking Scorpius 1.

No damage here, both refreshed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL