UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 05-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #51
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
That was flavor. Neither attack is going to interact with each other.

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #52
Red Panda
donk

Against my better judgment, Earthquake to send that tomb tumbling down, then rise to the top of the water while using Surf, don't ride it. Opt out the latter for Aqua Jet if Focus Blast or Drill Run come your way.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:28 AM   #53
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
"Immediately plow through the rocks and into the water with another Drill Run, hitting your foe if you can. Make sure to stay under the water's surface and give your foe a direct contact Earthquake."

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 04:36 PM   #54
Red Panda
donk

I'm pretty sure Blaze has a TA, but
Old 05-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #55
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

I don't, but I will.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 04:12 PM   #56
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round: The completely odd.

So, I actually had a pretty decent reffing for this at one point, but then such an amazing length of time passed with me not being online that when I refreshed the page I lost the entire thing. I was not pleased. So, this reffing probably won't be a good, but damn it, I need to actually ref and not lose my matches to bleu. The round starts off with Kirill feeling a little worn out from the previous round, and the metal penguin having the upper hand this round in terms of freshness. He descends to the bottom of the riverbank, covering his feet with a copious amount of ground energy before slamming into the riverbank, causing the energy to leave his feet and shoot out in the form of a powerful shock wave. Kirill hears the boom and barely has time to react before the shock wave slams into him, causing him to cry out in pain and the tomb collapses on top of him, but its not going to pin him too much it seems. Actually, it won't pin him down at all. He has enough room to begin spinning around, pushing the rocks away from him a little bit while his claws come together forming the species trademark drill before he zooms forwards, crashing into the river and speeding towards Frigidus. Having just used an attack himself, he can't Aqua Jet out of the way in time and gets slammed by the drill, it grinding against his tough hide and causing him to cry out in pain and immediately put some distance between the two. Kirill isn't terribly happy to be under the water, but he'll be thankful for it in a minute. Rising up on the river, Frigidus creates a massive wave of water and shoots it forwards, it crashing on the river bank and causing more beach erosion! But, one might wonder, what was the point of that, considering Kirill is under the water. Well, it still pushes him around like a wave of force, or something, I'm not even sure how good that interpretation is but let's go with that. He takes some damage from the wave, but it was reduced somewhat so its all good. Or something. I don't know, Surf needs to be clarified on that front. Kirill is a bit shaken up, but he gets his revenge quickly, as he descends under Frigidus before rising up with a claw covered in energy, slamming it into Frigidus's midsection and causing a death shrill from the penguin, before it washes up on the riverbank, clearly KOed.

Frigidus is unable to battle!

Condition:
Kirill isn't going to be in good shape next round. A good ways into his final third, he is pretty beaten up and his energy is falling on the low end, so he's going to be tired next round.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #57
Red Panda
donk

Mm. This is what I meant by the steel typing holding Empoleon back.

Regardless, Frigidus return. You have served me well.

Lutra! Battle ready, starting in the drink. Begin by throwing them a Razor Shell, then follow up with Surf.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #58
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Stay under the water, as close as possible to the bottom, and meet your new foe with a Giga Impact. You've done excellently."

Quote:
Old 05-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #59
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round: Almost!

Recalling back his fallen Empoleon, still believing for some reason that Prinplup is better than the metal penguin, redpanda sends out another water type to the field, throwing a Pokeball that opens and reveals a Samurott named Lutra. Lutra is the scientific name for the genus of otters! He should get along with the Traptrix sisters, then, who all have names based off of their respective families. Samurott is released in the water, looking to be pretty pleased with the splashing waves on his legs, and he looks and sees his opponent underneath him, waiting for his chance to strike. Charging up one of his shell swords with energy, Lutra dives into the water and swims right after Kirill, raising his sword high in the water before slashing it across the mole's chest, causing it to push back a bit as its obviously in a lot of pain. He recovers somewhat however, and begins to swim towards his opponent while a large amount of energy charges up around him, but before he can tackle into his opponent, Lutra creates a massive wave of water that pushes across the river and onto the riverbank, but the wave of force also slams into Kirill, causing him to fly backwards. Washing up on shore, it seems pretty clear that he is KOed.

Kirill is unable to battle!

Condition:
Lutra took no damage but went through quite a bit of energy.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #60
Sneaze
#SWAG

...Surf working underwater how?

Quote:
Old 05-29-2014, 07:50 PM   #61
Red Panda
donk

Also I said throw the scalchop (see: sig)

But that hardly matters :3
Old 05-30-2014, 10:05 AM   #62
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
...Surf working underwater how?
I asked about seven times how Surf would work if the opponent was underwater just so I could avoid this. I'm getting a ruling on it, Surf is dumb.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #63
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

WELP WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO REWIND THIS NOW AREN'T WE.

I'll post the new stats and then we redo the next round. Is that okay with the both of you?

Quote:
Old 05-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #64
Sneaze
#SWAG

I suppose. I'm not overly fussed if Kirill took the bit of damage he did the previous round, since's he basically screwed regardless.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2014, 05:57 PM   #65
Red Panda
donk

I'm quite confused with all this.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #66
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

In both cases, with the new Jeri ruling, I would ref Kirill being too far under the water for Surf to do damage. Because that leaves Kirill with more health (a pretty significant amount in fact), I'm asking if you two would rather rewind the match to when Frigidus was defeated.

So that red.

Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #67
Red Panda
donk

Return, Frigidus. You fared excellently.

Aranea, take the stage!

Thunderbolt into the drink twice, since they are completely submerged in water. If they get out of the water, Hidden Power instead of either.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:17 PM   #68
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Give him a double dose of Rock Slide to think about from the bottom of the river. Get yourself to dry land after the second bolt."

Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #69
Red Panda
donk

no ragrets
Old 06-05-2014, 10:12 AM   #70
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

After the rewind that happened, to which no one but me knows about, redpanda recalls his fallen Frigidus, mournfully pointing out how its Ground weakness ended up being a hamper in this battle. He picks his next teammate out carefully, however, and sends out...wait. Wait give that to me again. He DIDN'T send out the Water type this time? No, he send out a Galvantula. Alright, alright, what are the orders? ... ... ... ... ... ... *facepalms repeatedly into keyboard*

Aranea, the Galvantula, comes out onto the field, skittering and chattering and doing whatever else spiders do before they get ready for the killing, looking down at her water-submerged prey will glee in her eyes. This one was gonna be easy for her...or so she though. Her body charges up with electricity, which builds up in her hair and in her legs to make sure she gets a really good charge. Also, the static electricity makes her hair annoying, which is good for catching prey in close quarters! (Note: This will never happen in the match. I just remembered that fact about tarantulas, that's all.) The electricity reaches a crescendo before it is released from her body in the form of three lightning bolts, the bolts of lighting hitting the water and passing through it with ease, and Kirill groans in pain as the electricity fries his system, not used to the fact that being wet opens you up for that kind of abuse. He recovers slowly from the attack, as he is getting kinda beaten up now, but knows that he can push the offensive. Gathering his energy together in order to attack, he channels his own terrakinetic abilities and causes some of the rocks from the rock tomb he was in to lift into the air and fly towards Aranae. She sees the attack coming since it took a little bit to do, and so makes a quick jump to get out of the way out of the attack, and it works somewhat, with not much of the slide hitting her, though she still gives a little hiss at it since it hurts.

Aranea, the Galvantula, comes out onto the field, skittering and chattering and doing whatever else spiders do before they get ready for the killing, looking down at her water-submerged prey will glee in her eyes. This one was gonna be easy for her...or so she though. Her body charges up with electricity, which builds up in her hair and in her legs to make sure she gets a really good charge. Also, the static electricity makes her hair annoying, which is good for catching prey in close quarters! (Note: This will never happen in the match. I just remembered that fact about tarantulas, that's all.) The electricity reaches a crescendo before it is released from her body in the form of three lightning bolts, the bolts of lighting hitting the water and passing through it with ease, and Kirill groans in pain as the electricity fries his system, not used to the fact that being wet opens you up for that kind of abuse. He recovers slowly from the attack, as he is getting kinda beaten up now, but knows that he can push the offensive. Gathering his energy together in order to attack, he channels his own terrakinetic abilities and causes some of the rocks from the rock tomb he was in to lift into the air and fly towards Aranae. She sees the attack coming since it took a little bit to do, and so makes a quick jump to get out of the way out of the attack, and it works somewhat, with not much of the slide hitting her, though she still gives a little hiss at it since it hurts. Normally Kirill would stay under the water but a need for air means he pops back up, swimming a bit to shore.

Condition:
Kirill took a large hit, now hanging a bit above critical. Energy use was high and so he'll be pretty much dead next round on that. Rock energy is near completely wasted.

Aranae took a large hit, but is still hanging in the first third. Energy use was high, still good on that front.

Quote:
Old 06-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #71
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Dig and strike before going into a Drill Run."

Quote:
Old 06-08-2014, 12:00 PM   #72
Red Panda
donk

You're way fresher. Hidden Power before the dig, quickly as possible.

If they aren't put down, Energy Ball.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:59 AM   #73
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Kirill is unable to battle!

Aranea used some energy.

Quote:
Old 06-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #74
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Emlyn you're up.

LUCARIO DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

MEGA LUCARIO!

Give him a Bone Rush then a quick charge Hyper Beam."

Quote:
Old 06-09-2014, 01:12 PM   #75
Red Panda
donk

Scutter backwards as you trap them with an ElectroWeb, then Volt Switch out to Lutra.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL