1v1
Slapstick
72 HR DQ
Return = Forfeit
Arena: Nixtorm
Spoiler: show
Arena Name(Origin): Nixtorm
Special Conditions for use: None
Arena Special Rules: Frozen Lake, Thick Snow, Strips of Water, Ice Slabs, Thin Ice, Indestructible
Optional Special Rules: Wild Pokemon
This extremely cold outdoor arena consists of a large frozen lake in the middle of the arena, alongside riverbanks coated in snow. The lake itself is extremely deep, and the water is far below 0 degrees Celsius, which can cause pain and numbness if Pokémon are in it too long, and even if they resist cold temperatures, they will only be able to tolerate the water slightly longer than usual. But the surface of the frozen lake is incredibly slippery, and will very likely cause a Pokémon to keep sliding unless they have a good grip. On frozen lake, there are many ice formations, and patches of thin ice. The patches of thin ice usually have a few cracks on them to tell them apart from the rest of the lake, and will crack more if anything over 30 kg stand on top of them, and eventually they will break. If the thin ice is broken (such as by being attacked or weight), it will turn into parts of the unfrozen water, but due to the extreme temperatures, they will gradually freeze over three rounds. The water is far below 0 degrees Celsius, and will cause pain and numbness if Pokémon are in it too long, and even if they resist cold temperatures, they will only be able to tolerate the water slightly longer than usual. There are also large formations of ice scattered all over the frozen lake, which can stop Pokémon if they bump into them, and can be destroyed as well. They follow the same rules as rocks in a rock arena. Excluding the thin ice, the lake itself can't be destroyed or melted due to the extreme cold. The riverbanks have an incredible amount of snow on them, causing all Pokémon not accustomed to such terrain to have their nobility decreased to around 2/3 of their regular walking/running speed. Wild Munna, Cubchoo, Spheal, Pawniard, Zubat, and Gothita commonly appear here, alongside the uncommon Scraggy, Gastly, Sneasel, Snorunt, Sealeo, and Swinub, alongside the rare Glalie, Beartic, Froslass, and Walrein , and very rarely Lapras, as well, all of which Attack if provoked (or, in the case of Pawniard, Sneasel, and Scraggy, on sight).
Gastly and Zubat only appear during Night.

AWaiting PMs from both the trainers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
BLEU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #2
dirkac
Did I f-f-fucking stutter

Reminder post for me.

Also bleu god it's dirkac, without a K at the end and lowercase d ;p
Old 04-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #3
Zelphon
Happy October

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Still getting used to this forum...also good luck Dirkac!
Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
dirkac

Oh yeah forgot.

Good luck, Zelphy, and thanks for Reffing, bleu.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #5
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Welcome to this very beautiful…*Falls down* Ouch. I’m fine, it’s okay. Dirkack your arena is too good.
Anyways, here we are, on this beautiful frozen lake it’s gonna be a short battle, quite short and cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkac
Drip, Female Level 1 Surskit
Drip, my lovely-sauce, go!
Start off with a Rain Dance.
Then, Water Pulse Orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Zelphone”
Shuppet, will-o-whisp and Hex as the starter

Quote:
Surskit (Bug/Water): Because its feet have a substance to affect surface tension, Surskit can walk, or at least glide, on top of water.
Bug: Bugs can, in most case, see in the dark. While most live in warm climates, they hate fire, and dislike cold.
Water: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Quote:
Shuppet: These Pokemon are mostly in solid form about 85% of the time (the rest of the time, the Pokemon will appear gaseous). These Pokemon always float above ground as high as their trainer is tall. Surprise physical attacks will connect with Shuppet and Banette most of the time (about 75%). These Pokemon, like Misdreavus, cannot pass through solid objects
Both the trainers enter the arena….How did neither of you not fall. I already did once and may fall more times ahead. You might need to pick me as well. Anyways, Both the trainers approach each other right in front of each other, both release their pokemon together a Surskit and a shuppet that is slightly floating in the air. So, are you ready to begin?

Surskit is quick to move and closes his eyes and starts to move around in an odd fashion seems to be pleasing the rain God, the clouds have already started to move. With the rain about to come in, Shuppet decides to burn his opponent sending forth a bright intense flame of energy which on contact deals quiet some damage although not too much. This sadly though leaves a bit of burn on Surskit’s legs but they might be just fine soon with rain and the ice below. Shuppet then starts charging some ghostly power by the time he does this, Surskit sends forth an orb filled with water which goes and hits shuppet right on, soaking it in water causing it to loose it’s focus.

At the end of the round, both Pokemon took equal damage and are not too bad .
Energy used was okay as well. So Zelphon get us going. Shuppet is almost out of fire type energy.
Slightest of the rains has started.

Quote:

Old 04-08-2014, 06:13 PM   #6
Zelphon
Happy October

Shuppet Shadow Sneak behind Surskit and Astonish it.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #7
dirkac

Wait until it has finished attacking completely, and give it a Hydro Pump.

Then, Water Pulse Orb.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #8
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Round begins with Shuppet recieving orders from it's trainers about something that sound weird to shuppet. Although shuppet realizes what needs to be done, it's already too late. Surskit fires lots of water towards Shuppet who takes the hit right on. Unable to follow the first orders. It panics heavily failing to even understand the second orders. Drip fires a ball full of water that bursts upon contact causing another moment of pain for shuppet.

At the end of the round, Shuppet took lots of damage falling into his final third.

Drip took no damage but looks a little tired.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
dirkac

Water Pulse Orb x2 for uncreativity.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #10
Zelphon
Happy October

Shuppet use Spite 2x...(I at least know what that does XD)
Old 04-11-2014, 11:59 PM   #11
BLEU
Cascade Badge

With Shupett failing badly last round he decides to wait a while before going in for an attack. This gives Surskit a very nice chance to attack as he one after another, two orbs filled with water hit the shuppet straight on taking a toll on his health. Surskit for now feels just right. Shuppet then begins to glow in colors and so does Surskit. Soon, the colors vanish and Drip is seen panting heavily for breath. He is totally out of sorts.

Drip did not take a hit but landed into final third of his energy. A breather is all but needed.

Shuppet on the other hand fell into his final third of his health and energy used was much as well and might need a breather soon. Good for two anyways.

Quote:

Old 04-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #12
Zelphon
Happy October

If he attacks move to the left otherwise use Spite once more.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:10 PM   #13
dirkac

Wait until they have Spited you, and then use Water Pulse Orb.
Old 04-18-2014, 11:56 AM   #14
BLEU
Cascade Badge

With the battle almost nearing it's end....atleast on one side, Shuppet does not want to loose and Spites again, Causing some weird feeling inside of the Surskit who now starts to sweat for some reason. Not wanting to back off, Surskit then fires off another orb filled with water that blasts near Shuppet casuing a small explosion harming the poor shuppet.

At the end of the round, Drip took no damage but is looking totally worn out due to spiting. He just needs nothing but a breather.

Shuppet is nearing critical health point. Energy use wasn't too high though and is ready for two.

Quote:

Old 04-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #15
dirkac

Boop do nothing.

After they used at least two Moves go ahead and Rest.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #16
Zelphon
Happy October

Shuppet call down the Thunder and throw in a Shadow Ball
Old 04-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #17
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Surprisingly, Drip has been ordered to do nothing at all. While this will restore energy at a fast rate, chance of trouble increase. Shuppet wants just that to happen. He fires of an arc of massive amount of electrical energy into the sky that then bust down on Drip causing it high amount of pain. It is just too much as Drip shrivels in. Still tired and now even worn out due to energy use, he does not move too much allowing SHuppet to use a shadowy ball that hits Drip for another massive blow taking a toll on Drip's health. Drip then decides it's a time for a bit of nap and falls alseep.

Both Pokemon are equal on health with Drip having a hair bit of lead.
Energy used by Shuppet was intense and might need a breather soon, not nesseccary right away though.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2014, 12:50 PM   #18
Zelphon
Happy October

Shuppet use Dream Eater and follow it up with Shadow Ball 2x

Old 04-21-2014, 01:13 PM   #19
dirkac

Water Pulse Orb x2.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:30 PM   #20
BLEU
Cascade Badge

This battle is really intense and could end up going either way.
Shuppet looks at his opponent who seems to have pleasent dreams. Shuppet co-ordinates his mind to that of Drip and starts feeding on the dreams. Drip is seen to shiver with pain. Soon, the feeding ends and it seems Shuppet has eater good enough dreams causing it to regain a nice amount of health. Drip on the other hand who was tired is looking totally drenched at the moment. Shuppet who is lookig ever so fresh and totally in the battle charges up a shadowy ball filled with ghostly energy. The ball travels fast towards his opponent and burst upon contact with an eery wind blowing through causing it to shiver in pain once again. Drip is the one who would go to the deepest part of the ocean for it's master no matter what. He somehow manages to charge up pulse of water energy and send it towards Shuppet who takes the damage straight on. Both Pokemon now panting heavily for breath. Shuppet still looking better. He takes the final bit of energy that it had charging another ball of ghostly energy which is smaller in size but again travels towards Drip fast and bursts hard causing it to fall over and not get up again.

Drip is unable to battle Shuppet and Zelphone have won in an incredible way where at one stage they were lagging badly. Good battle Zelphy. DirKack you should have not done nothing in one of the previous rounds.

Zelphone gets 1KO and 2TPs.
Dirkack gets 1TPs.
Bleu gets 3SPs for 48 hour reffing and Easter special.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2014, 02:23 PM   #21
dirkac

Good Match, Zelphon, and thanks for Reffing, bleu.

Tiredness would have accelerated so quickly that if I did do something Spite would have knocked it out, adding that it's Energy was decreasing exponentially due to getting no break, forcing me to use Rest to recover Energy and risk a health-loss or get a guaranteed energy-loss.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:30 PM   #22
Zelphon
Happy October

Yay good going mate!

Sorry I kept taking so long to order (I really don't like this site)

Also...yay for first battle win!
Old 10-10-2017, 01:14 PM   #23
Zelphon
Happy October

I should really clean up my sub box

Old 10-10-2017, 11:44 PM   #24
dirkac

what