singles
Equiall 1
4/6 scale
Slapstick
48 HR DQ
Return=KO
Lawn arena

The order of events will be as followed:
- Salamencia will post his squad of six pokemon.
- Machamp-X will post his squad of six pokemon, and send out his first Combatant.
- Salamencia will send out his first Combatant, and then follow suit with his first orders.
- Machamp-X will follow suit with his first orders
- I will ref the round.
- Machamp-X will order.
- Salamencia will order.
- I will ref the round.

And so, without further ado:

Salamencia, you are the challenger, so please start us off!

Machamp-X, I will ask you to format your squad like everyone else. It should be legible and should be in a bullet point style. Do not post them in one linear string, its hard to read and hard to follow. You are not anyone any favors.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 03-03-2014 at 07:02 PM.
EmeraldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:47 PM   #2
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
Alrighty... good luck 'Champ, and thanks for picking this up EG.

Male Inkay (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Female Goomy (Level 2) - Uplevel
No Signature Move

Female Happiny (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Male Grimer (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Male Pancham (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Female Snorunt (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Surprisingly even squad, considering they're all to be levelled. Need to name some of these guys though.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Ogre-Munchlax lv 2 M Syblade-Ralts lv 1 F Machop-X-Machop lv 1 M Scorpius-Gligar lv 1 M Death Scythe- Scyther lv 1 F Full Metal- Aron lv 1 M (Im sorry, i just cant format properly from this phone, and my computer doesnt have internet right now.)
Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #4
Chalis
Activating Rampage

I send out Machop.Sorry i cant edit.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #5
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

So do phones not have an enter key or something? Genuine question; I have no desire to ever use my phone for internet things. Anyway:

Inkay, let's go. Flamethrower, followed by... erm... Round. Yeah, avoiding the inevitable Psyspam.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:02 AM   #6
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Honestly just found out I have an enter key.
Machop-X,Focus Blast x 2!
Old 03-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #7
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Machamp-X sends his pokeball high in the air, and from it we see that he releases Machop-X the Machop to the field!

Salamencia returns the favor, and unleashes Inkay to the field!

Quote:
Machop (Fighting): The weakest of the Machop line, but not weak Pokémon-wise by a long shot. Machop, Machoke, and Machamp can lift twice as much for a particular attack than what is normally stated.
[Fighting]: Fighting Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, which gives them slightly greater endurance and energy.

Inkay (Dark/Psychic): Inkay is able to bioluminece, allowing it to light up a dark area for an extended period of time by using a move. It costs no energy to maintain this light. Its light-based attacks are slightly more potent than normal. It also can maintain its accuracy regardless of its orientation. It floats low across the ground, moving through small, thrusting motions, much like an aquatic squid.
[Dark]: Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
[Psychic]: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
ROUND 1

Inkay is in it to win it, and with that he wastes no time to unleash a flamethrower against Machop-x. Meanwhile, Machop-X starts to charge up a focus blast. Seems to be that the stream of fire interrupts Machop-X’s focus, leaving him to launch his focus blast to this sky while getting stung heavily by the flamethrower. Anyway, Machop-X attempts the second Focus Blast, this time gathering enough of it to fire it against Inkay. All the while, the squid belts out a colorful round. Both attacks hit each pokemon respectively for some nice damage.

Summary

Inkay took a hit, but he is still above his second third. Energy usage was okay. Fire is over half gone.

Machop-X is close to his second third of health. Energy usage was taxing.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #8
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Submission to throw him high up in the air, then Cross chop if you can while hes stunned from the impact.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:32 PM   #9
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Shouldn't be a bother. You naturally levitate, after all. Anyway, let him chuck you and use gravity against him for an Aerial Ace. Thunderbolt after that.

WF

Old 03-12-2014, 03:37 PM   #10
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

ROUND 2

Machop-X uses his super streght to put Inkay into a launching submission; he takes the squid and launches him high in the air. Meanwhile, Inkay simply uses this momentum to his favor and slams down with an aerial ace. The fighter faces a harsh blow after such a careless toss. Neverthless, Machop-X shakes off the damage and uses cross chop against the squid, striking him for some clean damage. The psionic demon squid uses thunderbolt to zap Machop-X in retaliation, but he does not net any paralysis.

Summary

Machop-X is above his final third of health. Energy usage was okay.

Inkay is floating above the half-way mark. Energy usage was okay. Electric is over half gone.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #11
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

So, it has just occurred to me that you're using thirds in a 4/6 system. Deliberate, or did we miss that? Not meant to be rude or anything, I'd like to know whether I should make this clearer in the future more than anything.

WF

Old 03-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #12
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Oh, is that a no no? It was deliberate, I could make more vague if you like O:
Old 03-17-2014, 05:59 PM   #13
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

... Ok this is silly. I know I checked UPN within the last 4 days. How have I not ordered? Thirds are fine if we allow those in 6/9 (not remotely in touch with reffing standards these days).

So, Inkay... let's preserve the type energy we have. This means one thing. Psywave.

WF

Old 03-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #14
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Double Cross chop after he's done attacking.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:47 AM   #15
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Didn't forget about this or anything. Bump for EG.

WF

Old 04-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #16
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
(Hey guys, EG asked me to take this over for him. Hope you don't mind and feel free to protest about it if you want. And otherwise take it up with the board of LO's )

-----

ROUND 3

The Inkay continues his assault, closing his eyes and concentrating on his mental powers. The Machop is ordered to take a defensive stance and wait until the end of the attack. In anticipation, the fighting type crosses his arms and bears down for the attack. A mental energy is projected from the Inkay’s body and takes the shape of a large fuchsia ring which travels through the air like a ripple in space. Before it lands, the Inkay produces another and another, fully concentrating on his mental ability. Though the rings become smaller, the Machop does nothing but stand still and take the attack. This allows the Inkay to maximize his concentration and produce the maximum amount of rings! Each ring in turn wrecks the Machop’s mind and lowers his guard for the next. Before the last ring can even land, the Machop clutches his head in agony and collapses on the lawn. The headache being too much for him to handle as he passes out.

Machop is unable to battle! Next Pokémon and Orders from Machamp-X

Summary:
Despite the high energy usage for that one attack, Inkay enjoyed that one mover and has received no damage this round.

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #17
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Come in Full metal, Double Head smashing.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:39 AM   #18
Chalis
Activating Rampage

I mean:Go, Syblade, double Dazzling gleam.(sorry, i thought this was my match with Schad earlier.)
Old 04-09-2014, 04:47 AM   #19
Chalis
Activating Rampage

I mean:Go, Syblade, double Dazzling gleam.(sorry, i thought this was my match with Schaden
earlier.)
Old 04-09-2014, 04:53 AM   #20
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
I mean:Go, Syblade, double Dazzling gleam.(sorry, i thought this was my match with Schaden
earlier.)
Okay, sir Spamalot - I'm going to have to ask you to wait until you actually get access to a computer and then please delete the old posts. Your posts are easy enough to understand what you want but I'd prefer you alter old posts instead of making new ones for each minor correction.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 04-09-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:25 AM   #21
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

And this is totally why I should have ordered when I saw it yesterday. Anyway:

Torment, followed by Toxic once you can see her clearly.

WF

Old 04-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #22
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

ROUND 4

The young trainer produces a sigh of frustration as the first matchup left him with a type disadvantage he couldn’t overcome. He retreats his passed out Fighting type Pokémon back to safety before producing another Pokéball from his belt. Chucking it into the air, the Pokéball pops open and a red aura is emitted that takes the shape of the new combatant; the Psychic type Ralts. Though initially a Ralts may have a disadvantage in such a type matchup, newfound research has been able to unlock a hidden magical power that lay dormant in Ralts and other Fairy species. Will this new power help gain an advantage in battle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralts
Ralts (Psychic/Fairy): Ralts's empathic abilities make it very in touch with its opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
Psychic: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
Fairy: Fairys are slightly more adept at support moves than most pokemon and use slightly less energy to perform them. Fairies prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically there. Any attack used by a Fairy type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. Fairies dislike fighting in urban environments.
The little Ralts folds into himself, gathering a light-pink energy inside his body. In one short movement, he straightens his back and flings his arms to release the inner Gleam he was storing within himself. This Dazzling display reaches the Inkay uninterrupted and it most certainly appears that this newfound power has an effect on the floating squid. Having seen the effect of the attack, Syblade attempts to charge another attack. The Inkay cuts him short however and utters the language of Cthulhu to place a curse on the merry Fairy Pokémon. Whether the Inkay is blind or not, Syblade feels the curse seep into his body, Tormenting with the idea that he can’t do anything but that one attack. The Ralts ends up refusing to use the same attack twice and foregoes his move. Not an exceptionally clever move, as it allows the Inkay to cut in with another attack. This time collecting all his inner Toxins into one glob of poison before spraying it over his opponent. It’s more of a nuisance that a real pain but something tells me that Syblade will start feeling the effects of the Toxic soon.

Summary:
Syblade the Ralts has had no damage this turn but suffers from two nasty effects. He enjoyed the unwanted one-mover and is as good to go as he was last round. The Inkay has received his share of pain this round, dropping him through his third bar of health and nearing his last (4/6 system).

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Old 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM   #23
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Hypnosis. Should you find him awake at any point after this, Dark Pulse. You did well, Inkay.

WF

Old 04-09-2014, 11:15 AM   #24
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Don't look directly at his face, Dazzling Gleam and Signal Beam.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #25
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

>Machmap-X

I should warn you first that 'closing your eyes' or 'looking away' counts as a move. Which means you just posted a three-mover even though that might not be your intention. I'll give you some time to re-order if you want.

ASB Profile
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters: