UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #51
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Here's hoping these updates are going to work...

Rheza: Level 2 Male Scyther
Travelling deep within a jungle forest area, I managed to stumble upon a well-kept secret. It was a haven of bugs – a bugs’ paradise if you like. The bugs that lived there all lived in harmony and they all has an interesting symbiotic relationship with the small bugs that also lived there. Since they are too small to ever be used as Pokémon, these bugs just clung to the other bugs. They are so small, that you can’t tell them from the host since they have lived so long with their host, they camouflage to their skin colour. When I met Rheza here, he was quite happy to come along with me, and he also taught me how the symbiotic relationship worked.
Special Technique: Chuuton, Mushi Dama (Bug)
Rheza sends out the tiny bugs on his skin as a swarm the envelopes the opponent. They steal energy from the opponent equal to 0.75x a Giga Drain and they fly back to Rheza, giving him the stolen energy. The bugs are otherwise non-existent and don’t make a difference to the way Rheza battles, how he takes damage or how he deals it. The bugs are susceptible to Fire-type attacks, but only when they are not attached to his body. If they are in flight, the fire kills them. Of course, before the next match, Rheza makes sure he has the few remaining bugs mate enough times to give him plenty.
Muyo: I'd rather not have bug armies for anything but Vespiquen. Rejected

Blade: Level 2 Male Kirlia
Blade has been training all his life. He has always been against fighting to solve problems, and instead he has always tried talking to resolve issues. Since meeting me, he has come to understand that fighting is mostly a necessary thing, especially with me. However, as a result he started some special training and has finally returned to me with the results. This training was specifically to master the art of the fighting style that is known as Juuken.
Special Training: Seiton, Juuken (Psychic)
Blade has a special fighting ‘mode’ known as Juuken. This is a hand-to-hand combat style that stays on the back foot and tries to dodge as much as possible, using the opponents weight against them like in Judo. Beginning this fighting ‘mode’ counts as a move in battle and must be ordered. Conversely, Blade can stop using Juuken when ordered to do so, but this does not count as an attack. When he uses Juuken, he expends energy equivalent to a 1.5x Foresight every round in order to maintain this style. The style also includes putting some energy in his palms so that with every hit that makes physical contact, extra energy is put into the area touched so that each hit has a 10 % chance of partial paralysis of the limb touched. This increases the energy usage of all attacks that make physical contact take an extra 20 % energy to use.
Muyo: Approved

Elli: Level 2 Female Lileep
I rescued Elli from a river bed that she was wandering down one day. However, I should be more specific, she had be completely submerged by the most torrential rains the previous 2 weeks and she wasn’t able to get away from the water. When I rescued her, she instantly tried to use Ingrain to regain some health and energy. Instead, she found she was able to tap into the water basin in the ground and use a good amount of the water for attacks and whatnot.
Special Attack: Suiton, Mizu no Tatsumaki (Water)
Lileep grounds herself and becomes immobile like an Ingrain. She then pulls up water from the ground and is able to generate water energy as a result. This energy flows through her and she unleashes it instantly on her opponent in a strong jet of water. The energy created is used for the attack, but it depends entirely on the type of ground that Elli has stuck herself into. Should the ground be solid Clay she cannot use the attack, if she’s is on Sand with no water nearby the amount of energy she generates would be only 0.25x a Water Pulse. On Grassy fields, it is 0.5x a Water Pulse; on forested areas due to the water they keep close to their roots, it is 0.75x a Water Pulse; on a Swamp it is 1x Water Pulse; and near bodies of water she can generate up to 1.25x Water Pulse. The damage done is the same as the energy generated.

Adding sigs for my three new partners..

Verim: Level 2 Male Skorupi
I met Verim on a sunny afternoon. It wasn’t too hard to find him since he was running in circles. It was obvious that Verim loves his tail. He spends forever chasing his tail. This doesn’t affect his battling of course, since he gets to use his tail to beat up his opponents. This fascination is not such a big deal when you learn why he is so fascinated. He has an extra poison sack in his tail and loves that fact. Verim makes his own unique poison in this sack and can use it in one attack.
Special Technique: Dokuton, Satetsu Kaiho (Poison)
Verim gets super close to his opponent and then sticks his tail directly into them so that the poison he release will go straight into their bloodstream. The poison is partial paralytic and works over tie like the toxic effect. In other words, the affected part of the body won’t feel it for at most 3 rounds and then each limb (first arms and then legs) will start to shut down as the poison works its magic. This attack is useable once per match and is only 50 % successful.
Muyo: Overpowered and no energy usage. It's the Jeri special!

Nevallan: Level 2 Male Snover
High in the mountains of the far north, I was trecking and suddenly a storm blew in and I was wondering whether I would be able to survive the night. I tripped and fell and never found a cave. I woke in the morning to find Nevallan standing near me trying to keep as warm as he knew how. He had created these massive ice-walls around me in order to keep out the cold winds. We decided to travel together afterwards – his ability became his special move.
Special Technique: Retsuton, Hakuren (Ice)
Nevallan raises his arm and charges it with Ice-type energy like an Ice Punch, but then he shoots it out like an Ice Beam. This beam is far colder than a normal Ice Beam and it freezes the air instantly. The size of this block is the same size of Nevallan. It is effectively a solid wall of very thick ice that he pushes out from himself. The attacks deals damage equal to 1.5x a Ice Beam and takes the same amount of energy. It can only be used twice per match.

Tempira: Level 2 Female Smeargle
Who would have guessed, but Tempira is a proficient painter. Not only has she managed to become so good at her art, she has perfected one technique she can use in battle.
Special Attack: Nimpou, Choujuu Giga (Normal)
As long as there is a place for her to write on, she takes her tail and quickly draws a picture of 6 lions. This drawing takes effectively no time at all, since as soon as it is finished, it appears to inflate instantly until is has a form in real life as if it were drawn to be 3D. All 6 lions attack the opponent at the same time and move at a rapid speed. The total damage from this is equivalent to a Mega Punch and it uses same energy.

Muyo: Summoning is bad. Rejected

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #52
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Adding Sig moves to all of my Pokemon *fingers crossed*

Key: Level 1 Male Mankey
Bio: Caught in the Snowpoint valleys shortly before Snover was, my Mankey has a strange difference to the rest of his species. Growing up in a group of Mankey who had adapted to living amongst the cold weather, he has become quite attuned to the coldness of the Ice type. He was quite angry when I captured him, and still is fairly angry whenever I let him out, wanting to punch me as hard as he can.
Personality: To other Pokemon, Key can be very harsh and unfair, ignoring them regardless of who they are or what they are. He hates me especially, punching me every time I come close to him. Unfortunately for his opponents, this makes him very fierce in battle, with a heart of ice, he is perfectly suited to attack and defeat his enemies (In most cases)
Special Training: Frozen Fury (Ice)
Key has been training in the depths of Snowpoints valleys his whole life, and as such he has grown very attuned to the frozen nature. He has gained the Ice type, as well as the moves Blizzard, Icy Wind, Ice Fang and Ice Shard. However, he has lost the moves Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Overheat, Thunder and Sunny Day.

Smear: Level 1 Male Smeargle
Bio: Smear was captured when I went to the Celestic Town ruins. He was about to start painting on the walls, and the elders begged me to stop him, as it would of ruined the national monument. I sent out my Flaafy, and swept the floor with the Smeargle, before capturing him and adding him to my Pokemon collection.
Personality: Smear is a very, very stuck up Pokemon whom believes his art is the finest in all the lands. As such, he angrily attacks anyone who comes in touching distance of his art, and is generally very careful when painting, not allowing any interruption, less he paint you to death! He always washes his tail before applying new paint, as he wouldn’t want to be dirty.
Special Attack: Paint Bombs (Normal)
He launches three balls of paint from his tail at the enemy, each one having a 10% chance to Burn, Paralyse and Freeze. Meaning, if you were to be hit by all three, you would have only a 10% chance of not getting any status element. The attack is fairly fast paced, but avoidable. He can use it once per Pokemon.
Muyo: No energy usage, no damage, and the percentages shouldn't be additive. 10% per status per ball means 30% per ball, not 90% for three balls. Rejected

Mushie: Level 1 Female Shroomish
Bio: Mushie was captured when I accidentally sat on her head when exploring a small cave. She sent out a Grass Knot, tripping me over instantly before wrapping me up in vines. She then sat on top of me for hours, while I slowly tried to break my way out. I eventually reached my Numels Pokeball, letting him out as he scorched the knot away. I then fought the Shroomish, and eventually caught her, adding her straight into my team.
Personality: Mushie is slightly well…stupid, as she often has a great plan, which she goes through with, but then has no idea what to do once the plan is complete, leading to many people just being left tied up. She has a very passionate love for Azure, following him everywhere until the day that he dies, which may happen soon by the attempts to escape he makes.
Special Attack: Grass Strain (Grass)
She sends out a huge ammount of vines which wrap around the enemy, before detatching from the Shroomish. The enemy then takes a vine whip strenghted hit every turn. This move uses 200% the energy of Vine Whip, and can only be used once per battle.
Muyo: Where is a fungus getting all of these vines? Nowhere on its movelist. Rejected

Nume: Level 1 Male Numel
Bio: Numel was captured when I visited a hot spring close to Eterna City. He was simply sitting about doing nothing, so I took the chance to capture the Numel, figuring it was fairly rare, and I needed a fire type to help balance the team out a bit more. Plus he looked fairly awesome just sitting there, so I thought, why not?
Personality: Nume is a slightly slow minded Pokemon, preferring not to think things through, rather just happily strolling along into the middle of a battle and laying down. He is extremely laid back, refusing to do anything that he seems to think is a waste of time. In battle however, he is very obedient, and although slow, he packs a punch.
Special Attack: Magma Ball (Fire)
He creates a ball of lava with the same strength of two flamethrower attacks, and it uses 150% of the energy of two flamethrowers. Its a quick ball launched from his spout, and he can only use it once every ten turns (So likely once per battle)
Muyo: Approved with clarification

Dido: Level 1 Female Doduo
Bio: Dido was captured when I was playing football with some young kids in Eterna Forest, one of them being my cousin. The Doduo ran in and charged at the ball, the two heads pecking at it frantically until eventually I sent Spark in to stop it. She fried the bird with her electric attacks, and I captured her, adding her as the new addition to my Pokemon team.
Personality: Dido has a different personality in both of her heads. One of her heads is a lot more relaxed than the other, wanting to let the enemy come to them. The other is very frantic, wanting to attack first and destroy the enemy. These contrasting heads lead to many arguments between the pair, which drives my head in, as well as the other Pokemons.
Special Attack: Bicker (Normal)
Bicker is an attack ‘perfected’ by Dido, as when she argues with her head it sometimes can lead the opponent to be slightly confused, and as such the move has a 50% chance of confusing the enemy. It uses only moderate energy however, as its simply talking to itself. Also, there is a 25% chance of Doduo becoming confused by simply using this attack. She can use this once every five turns.

Spark: Level 2 Female Flaafy
Bio: Spark was captured when I came across her being chased by some young hooligans. I scared them off with Azure, and the Flaafy was so thankful that it refused to stop following me, walking around with me everywhere regardless of whether I had captured her or not. Eventually I gave in, and captured her, putting her in my main party with only rare removal.
Personality: Spark is the ‘mother’ of the group, looking after and caring for everyone else, and attempting to help them if they get into a spot of trouble. She and Turk are ‘mates’, and as such she gives more attention to him than any of the other Pokemon. In battle she can use her powerful electric attacks to her advantage, surprising the enemies as looks can be deceiving.
Special Attack: Spark Tail (Electric)
Slams the enemy with her tail, doing the same damage as a thunderbolt, and also having a 30% chance to stun them temporarily. It uses the combined energy of a Thunderbolt and a Thunder Wave and can be used three times per battle.
Muyo: Approved with edit

Walter: Level 1 Male Wailmer
Bio: Walter was captured when I found him being picked on by some kids at the Beach. They were using him as a volley ball, much to the Wailmers discomfort, so I walked in and gave them a good talking too. I ended up having to battle four different water types with just my Turtwig. Thankfully Turk managed to secure a victory, and I captured Walter, or Walt for short.
Personality: Walter is very untrusting of humans because of the things they do to his kind, but nonetheless he gives perfectly loyal treatment to his trainer, me. He can sometimes get a little timid when competing against larger Pokemon, but will nonetheless fight them, regardless of fear.
Special Attack: Pulash (Water)
Walter grows in size by slowly spraying water into his own body, enough so that he is the size of a very fat person, before letting it all out in a huge explosion. It has the strenght of a selfdestruct attack, but doesn't kill him, simply using up half of his maximum total energy supplies instead, so its very unlikely it will be used more than once.

Turk: Level 2 Male Grotle
Bio: Turk was simply captured as a gift from Professor Rowan. He is slightly smaller than most of his species.
Personality: Turk is a very loving and compassionate Pokemon, willing to attach itself mentally to any living thing. He is however extremely timid, only becoming outspeaking when Spark is around, as she seems to ease his soul. He is far too trusting, however, and I think that he should learn to trust a little less, as in battle it could end up being his unfortunate downfall.
Special Attack: Leaf Head (Grass)
He launches a large blast of leaves from his mouth, and then uses the strength of a headbut to slam into them, launching himself as well as the sharpened leaves at the enemy. Uses the energy of a Headbut, and the strenght of both a Headbut and Razor Leaf combined and being able to be used three times a battle.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 03:44 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #53
DragonDance
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to DragonDance
Editing some existing sigs:

Kristen: Female Larvitar (level 2)
I found this Larvitar while visiting Australia a few years back. Her egg was laid in a desert, and when she hatched, she had to eat the sand around her, which somehow gave her the power to used sand as an attack. She also recently has begun to pay a bit more attention to Thrasher, my Gible, after his many attempts to "get with her."
Special Attack: Sand Bomb (Rock)
Kristen releases sand from her body, similar to how the rest of the Tyranitar line uses Sandstorm, however, instead of blowing the sand all around, she collects the sand in front of her into a very dense ball of sand, around the size of a softball. The ball is then launched at the foe, doing damage equal to Thunderbolt. The Ball then explodes on contact, with dust flying everywhere. The cloud of dust makes it very hard to see anything for a couple rounds, until all the dust settles, or if blown away by a wind attack. Energy is equal to Thunderbolt x1.25, and can be used 3 times a battle

Yuna: Female Scyther (level 2)
This scyther is a bit too obsessed with Final Fantasy X-2. So much that she learned an attack based off her namesake.
Special Attack: Trigger Happy (Bug)
Yuna Uses this move by repeatedly slashing the air as many times possible in 5 seconds; usually about 15-20, depending on energy. Each swipe creates a shape of Bug energy the shape of her scythe. The energy moves lightning quick, and does the damage of 1/10 of a Slash attack. Therefore, if 10 hit, it does the damage of 1 slash. Energy use is that of 2 slashes. This attack can be used twice a match.

changing sigs:

Nile: Male Feraligatr (level 3)
At Birth, Nile was even more hyperactive than the average Totodile, which is saying alot. After I was close to giving up on him, Danzi decided to take Nile under his wing and personally train him. Part of this training involved learning him a new attack. Nile took command of the leadership roles of the squad after evolution, due to Danzi's age.
Special Attack: Burn Beam (Water/Dragon)
Nile fires a beam of hot water combined with flames of Dragon energy. If it hits, it has a solid (33%) chance of localized burning. Damage/Energy equal to Ice Beam. Usable 3 times a match.

Viper: Male Ekans (level 2)
Viper, being one of the original members of my squad, and one of the most frequently used members, is a natural close-range warrior. Rarely one to use projectiles, he instead likes to bite, wrap, and do whatever while not giving the opponent any room to breathe. Without a useful sig to help him in this, he went into his own personal training to use a technique that would be effective in close combat.
Special Technique: Acid Mist (Poison)
Viper has taught himself to spray a venomous mist at the opponents face. Although there is no permanent damage, the opponent will have great difficulty seeing anything for the round Acid Mist is used, and the round after that, before they will slowly get their vision back, the the referee's discretion. The effect decreases, the farther away Viper is from the opponent, and at the attacks maximum range, of 10 feet, barely any effect will be felt. Acid Mist will also sting a lot, causing discomfort. Energy usage is equal to Flash x2 + Acid x2, and this move can be used only twice per match.

New sigs:

Thrasher: Male Gible (level 1)
The first 4th generation pokemon that I found, I used Kristen, the Larvitar to battle him. Turns out that no battling was required; Thrasher was too love stuck to really do anything, and was an easy catch. Ever since then, He has continually made passes at her, with results ranging from laughing, to receiving some attacks. After getting some rather odd advice from Kenny, however, Thrasher has continued his attempts, and might possibly actually be working. Thrashers love for Kristen has motivated him to better use sand to his advantage in batel.
Special Attack: Sand Chomp (XX/Rock)
Thrasher lines his teeth with sand, and then bites down on the opponent. After the bite is over, the sand will irritate the opponent, causing discomfort for a couple rounds, or if the wound is flushed with water. Damage/energy equal to Crunch, and can be used 3 times a match.

Level 4: 38-14-7, 76 KO's, 212 TP, 0 SP, B- ref

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #54
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Submitting more Sig moves. (Can the ones further up please be accepted also)

Mable: Level 1 Female Misdreavus
Bio: Mable was captured in the dead of night, when she flew into the Pokemon Center and began to pretend she was Officer Jenny, examining the area and doing everything the Police Officer would do. I woke up, and she attacked me, slamming me into the wall and searching my pockets, taking out anything ‘dangerous’. While she began to examine the objects, I quickly turned around and threw my Pokeball, capturing her instantly.
Personality: Mable is a strict enforcer of the law, loving nothing less than to capture a criminal and arrest them using her abilities. She likes pursuing the enemy, and in battle is a best, being very speedy as well as packing a surprising punch. She does however have a unnatural fear of Eevee and the evolutions, for a reason she won’t specify to anyone.
Special Attack: Will Lock (Ghost)
She creates a pair of handcuffs out of ghost energy, which wrap around the enemies hands, preventing them from using their hands to attack for three turns.
Muyo: Broken, + No energy usage. Rejected

Sludge: Level 1 Male Gulpin
Bio: Sludge was captured when I found him chasing a Pidgey who appeared to be teasing it. The
Pidgey kept running away from the Gulpin, who was slowly sliding towards it. The Pidgey was having
a great time. Well, at least until Gulpin fired a direct Ice Beam at its wings, causing it to stop where it
stood. I didn’t want the Pidgey to die, but I didn’t want the Gulpins abilities to go to waste either. So I
simply captured the Gulpin, and let the Pidgey go.
Personality: Sludge is actaully an extremely wise Pokemon, staying out of anything that is of no concern to him nor anyone else for that matter. He prefers to stick close to me, as he believes his intelligence is more on my level than the Pokemon, something I’m not sure about.
Special Attack: Toxin Touch (Poison)
He punches fowards with his fists, with the same accuracy as a Ice Punch, and hits them with a burst of energy, with a 50% chance of Poison. It takes the energy of a Fire and Ice Punch combined.
Muyo: Damage? Rejected

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #55
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
Elk - Male Elekid, lvl 2

Elk is, like, my Pikachu. Not because of it's typing (even though the typing DOES match with Pikapika), because he is the first ever to join mah squad. Like Gary's Eevee in Pokemon Yellow. Because of this, Elk is awesome. He might be a big muncher who likes food, but he has some serious volts behind his belly. Yah. We all love E to Tha K - Elk.

Special Training: Globe

Elk's roundness has given him the power to use Rollout. He also sports a 5% more powerful Rolling Kick. However, we live in a superficial world... Elk can't use Attract anymore.

Egger - Female Togepi, lvl 1

(Also known as Eggy - credits to GrJackass for the tiny variation)

Egger is a one-of-a-kind-case for Togepis. She doesn't have the red and blue things on her egg, all she has is small black stars and hearts. She has also gained black lines around her eyes. I don't know how though. One might think that another E-starting word would fit this lonely eggthing better...

Special Training: Schneak!

Eggy likes darkness and living in the shadows. She has learnt to use her own shadow in a good way, and does now know how to use Shadow Sneak. It takes 20% extra energy to use, though.

E-Psych - Male Ralts, lvl 1

E-Psych is the offspring of a Gardevoir and a Gallade who really disliked each other. Rumours are that the two psychic pokeparents are... Well, we shouldn't put faith in rumours like that. Anyway, E-Psych was found in the Sibirian frozen woods. Since nothing than Swinubs lives over there, I got a bit confused. After a while, it appeared like E-Psych have been travelling around quite a bit. On his travel bag, he has stickers from Mallorca, Australia, Nigeria, Russia and Madagaskar, to name a few.

Special Training: I've tasted lots of climates

Since Ralts is great globetrotter, he will feel more comfortable in Sandstorms, Hailstorms and other harsh climates. However, he feels like everyone should have the right to travel as they wish and WILL NOT use Mean Look anymore.

Ember - Female Cyndaquil, lvl 1

If this was Pokemon Diamond, Ember would sport a Timid nature.

This is ASB though. Natures barely exists. Which is why we enjoy it, huh? Oh well. Back on track - Ember is, as previously stated, really Timid. What she really hates is Ghosts. Ghosts are creepy sons of *************. H
owever, being a real battler, Ember has found a way to take care of these creepy sons of **. (Eggy helped out quite a bit here)

Special Attack: Ghostbuster (Fire)

Ember unleashes a Foresight/Ember-ish kind of beam from her mouth towards the opponent, which works have all the Foresight effects (ghosts are physical etc). Hower, Ghostbuster can also give the opponent major burns. This consumes the energy of a Foresight and a Will-O-Wisp, and takes as much time as Foresight does. Can only be used three times per battle... And, of course, it works only on pogeys with Ghost typing.

Eclipse - Female Gligar, lvl 1

Eclipse has hanged around with me since about ten years ago, when I was really young and didn't know how to battle proberly. I also thought it was kinda lame that she couldn't evolve into some kickass killer-scorp. However, just recently it appeared that others of the same kind have started doing that, so me and Eclipse decided that maybe we should battle out a bit to make her look get the cool look.

Special Training: Haxphail

When Eclipse found out how other Gligars evolved into Gliscors, she made a plan - Let's be HaXx0rs! She bought an AR on eBay... However, the cheating device was old, and the only thing affected from the haxattempt was Eclipse's claws, which are now Gliscor-sized and Gliscor-looking. Every claw attack will inflict 120% of the normal damage, and require 120% of the normal energy.

Elixir - Male Duskull, lvl 1

Elixir is a party boy. The reason for this is that he noticed that neither Elixirs or Ethers are in the stores. Thus, he decided that everyone should be able to get a little bit of Elixir! Hahah!

Special Training: SingStar

Every party needs music, and thus, Elixir can use Sing.

iamnotdewgongyet - Male Seel, lvl 1

This little fellow has a frozen heart. (I'm such a poet - lovely typing joke, no?) She doesn't have a name that starts with E... She doesn't even have a name that starts with a capitalized letter! Everyone who sees her feels bad for her.

No sig move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
Metagroß: Male Beldum
Metagroß is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagroß' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagroß sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagroß' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagroß has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #56
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Muyo, would you go over my squad submissions from earlier in the topic?
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 05-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #57
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hanako: Male Jumpluff (Level 4)
Hanatori's older brother. Much like his sister, who he loves dearly and can be quite defensive of, Hanako would rather stay away from Pokeballs and make snide remarks about whatever's going on. His journey in the PASBL Time Out threads has been quite a bit stranger than that of his sister's, interestingly enough. Hanako is a bright shade of green as opposed to blue, and as he is also a member of the Hana family in Johto, he wears an orange headband.
Special Attack: Solar Spin (Grass/Flying)
Hanako charges a Solar Beam, as normal, but includes a good amount of Flying energy in the beam. When Hanako finishes charging, he releases the attack in the form of a large whirlwind of Grass and Flying-type energy that is similar in nature to Twister. The cyclone moves through the arena, and deals heavy Grass-type damage and mild Flying-type damage to opponents. As with Twister, Solar Spin deals more damage if the opponent is airborne when hit, and the cyclone is able to pick up water and deal more damage at the referee's discretion. This attack uses energy equal to a Solar Beam and 0.75x Twister, and can only be used once per battle.

Koutetsutori: Female Skarmory (Level 4)
We always wondered what the problem with Koutetsutori was. She seemed completely, mind-bendingly stupid... but now we just know she has a terrible attention span and, quite like Bela, is frequently in her own little world. She's still a little stupid, though she's also extremely loyal to those closest to her.
Special Training: Scatterbrain (--)
Due to getting the full brunt of the Jumpluff Duo's snide remarks over the years, Koutetsutori is unaffected by Taunt; however, her scatterbrained personality means that Amnesia will never fail to erase the last attack she used, regardless of how difficult it is to block the attack in question.

Ferrmor: Female Forretress (Level 4)
Ferrmor's story is an odd one. Once upon a time, Hanatori and Hanako were playing a wholesome game of "What's Inside a Forretress's Shell?" A few too many pokes from two pairs of cotton ball-hands later, Hanatori and Hanako's hands were being crushed by Ferrmor's closed shell. It took Ichiyou, Sasori, and a lot of negotiation to get the Jumpluff Duo out of this situation and to keep Ferrmor from resenting them afterward.
Special Training: Shell Ship (Steel)
Ferrmor, in an effort to move more quickly to escape those trying to look into her shell, has gone to painstaking efforts to make her shell smoother, rounder, and more aerodynamic. At the cost of some of her physical defense, Ferrmor is now quicker and more agile in midair than the average Forretress.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:19 AM   #58
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Thanks Muyo.

Another addition to my squad -

Genderless Ditto
Level: 1
Biography: I discovered this Ditto in the most unlikely of places, inside my own body! When looking under a microscope at a direct smear of my blood, what I expected to be B Cell turned out to be a Ditto smiling back at me. After culturing Ditto over a period of several days, it grew to full size, but doesn't really act like any Ditto I've ever seen before.

Signature Attack: Antibody
Ditto seems to be able to imitate one of the features of lymphocytes in the the adaptive immune system, the ability to synthesize antibody. Once Ditto has undergone "antigen presentation" where it physically touches an opponent or feels an attack, it can synthesize microscopic Y-shaped proteins in its body, which can be spit or thrown at an opponent in the form of a fine mist. Ditto can also "coat" an opponent with antibodies if it has engulfed a part or all of its opponent. When the antibodies come in contact with an opponent's body part in large enough quantities, they form a visible crystal like structure over that body part. Each antibody induces a small amount of paralysis, and a full titer (one attack) can induces total paralysis of whatever the crystal is coating. Antibodies can be made against anything, even aspects of the battlefield. However, they are specific to a single elemental type, and can only be removed by an attack of a different elemental type. For example, if a Fire Pokemon's wing is coated with antibodies against Fire Type Pokemon, it would have to use a Normal, Fighting, etc. type attack to remove the crystal lattice. An opponent will suffer self-inflicted harm if they try to use an attack to break the crystal lattice to which they lack resistance or immunity, and if they are severely covered they can lose all their energy struggling to break free. Ditto can aim for vital spots (such as the neck) to induce a KO by asphyxiation.

Ditto can remember elemental types it has sampled for an entire match, but each attack can only be used to produce antibodies of a specific elemental type (Fire Antibodies, Rock Antibodies, etc.). Elemental type attacks will be negated by their corresponding antibody (Ghost attacks neutralized by Ghost antibody) but no other type. Each use of Antibody requires energy equivalent to Poison Sting. Antibodies last for a maximum of 5 turns before degrading on their own. Because Ditto has undergone full affinity maturation to use antibodies, it can't morph into other cells and so cannot use Transform. Also, Ditto must sample antigent (experience an attack / touch something) before it can develop antibodies to it, so if Ditto is "naiive" it cannot use this technique at all.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:29 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #59
Qball
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Qball
Eevee

Motley: Female Eevee (level 2)
Bio: Motley was exposed to waves of energy of all types that cause Eevee to evolve when still less than a week old as a part of an experiment. After running away from the scientists at the age of roughly eight weeks she was discovered on my lawn by Aphie, who brought her in to me. I took the poor little girl in, but discovered fairly quickly that elemental stones had no effect on her whatsoever, but oddly enough she had learnt a few moves that Eevee did not normally know, apparently two from each possible evolution that an Eevee normally has.
Signature Move (Special Training): Flowing Energy
Motley has learned moves normally learnt upon evolving into specific evolutions, these moves being Thunder Wave and Thunderbolt from Jolteon, Will-o-Wisp and Flamethrower from Flareon, Aqua Ring and Water Pulse from Vaporeon, Morning Sun and Future Sight from Espeon, Confuse Ray and Pursuit from Umbreon, Grasswhistle and Giga Drain from Leafeon, and Mirror Coat and Ice Beam from Glaceon. Unfortunately, Eevee cannot evolve at any time, and the use of these moves uses twice the normal energy for each move.

...hopefully the drawbacks make it so the massive moveset isn't too much...

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #60
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Pimp Master Jay: Male Mr. Mime
Pimp Master Jay is a professional pimp.
Special Training: Pimp Slap (Normal/Psychic)
Pimp Master Jay slaps his hand in the air, at the same time doing a slap of Psychic energy against the opponents cheek, as if though he psychicly slapped them. This will be ordered with Pimp Master Jay denouncing something in specific. Pimp Master Jay may Pimp Slap the opponent to put them in their place and stop them from using heavy attacks, or for other battle strategies such as dodging moves or using boosting moves etc. When trying to stop attacks, unlike taunt it must be further specified. It can limit strong/weak attacks (upto the ref for questionable attacks), or physical/special. It cannot just stop the opponent from attacking outright - in order to stop attacks the opponent must have just used it in order to stop it from happening again. So to stop a double hyper beam for example, the oponent would have to have done the first one, and then he slaps him to stop high powered attacks. But for dodging and boosting moves, he can just slap them without having them done one recently. It works similar to Taunt in which they cannot do that for a few turns. Energy usage is equal to a Psychic and Taunt, and is usable 3 times per match, but only 2 times against a single opponent.
Muyo: Is it just one attack in particular he's limiting, or all heavy attacks? If the latter, what constitutes an attack of each level? Clarify. Rejected

Mrs. Magellon: Female Nidoqueen
Mrs. Magellon ate the Doku Doku no Mi, effectively making her a "Poison Human". However not being human, and already being poison, it did not do a whole lot. However it did give her a way to use her poisons more effectively.
Special Attack: Poison Cloud (Poison)
Mrs. Magellon spits out a ball of poison, which explodes in the air, releasing a venomous dose of poison, which fills the arena and which Mrs. Magellon is immune to. This Poison obscures vision like a very strong Haze, and is quite poisonous as well. As well as inflicting poison upon inhaling, it irritates the eyes, causing them to be very watery and induces a runny nose/sneezing fit. The sneezing fit will make it difficult to focus on high concentration attacks. The fog will last for 5 founds, and the effects of being in the fog will last for one round longer after being in it (so being in the fog for two rounds will cause 3 rounds of effects, 2 in the fog and one when outside) and uses the energy of Haze and 2 Poison Powders. The attack can be used 3 times per match. This attack will only reduce accuracy like a stronger haze for Poison types (as they will be uneffected by the poisons) and will have mixed effects on Steel types (depending on if they breath/have eyes etc or not).

Spoiler: show

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #61
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Send a message via AIM to Tyranidos Send a message via MSN to Tyranidos
Graveler

Dropping sig:

Dude: Male Graveler (Level 3)
Bio: When I found the little guy among his herd, he especially caught my eye. He seemed to be more rough than smooth. Now, most of his family and his kind that lived alongside him were also rugged, but he was pretty damn spiky looking. It looked like a whole bunch of Stealth Rocks coming out of him. When I battled and caught him, I trained him hard. He seemed to learn a few tricks on his own with the use of my training.
Special Characteristic (I couldn't think of anything else): Spiky Body.
Dude is spiky. His Rollout attack now does 10% more damage and is 10% faster since the spikes can dig into the ground for more traction, sort of like a Cheetah's claws. He can also use rock moves with rocks as spiky as himself e.g. Rock Throw has spiky rocks, Rock Slide has spiky rocks, Rock Tomb has spiky rocks etc. which also do 10% more damage with 15% the energy cost. Normal typed Contact moves (Tackle-Giga Impact) will also do 5% more damage if the opponent is not a Rock or Steel type, if that is the case then the moves do as much damage as any contact move would do to them. Opponents attacking him with Normal typed Contact moves (Tackle-Giga Impact) will take 5% of the total damage done to Dude as recoil. And since he's really rough, he can't use Rock Polish. Also since Golem is pretty smooth, there is no way he can evolve further than Graveler.

Adding sig:

Dude: Male Graveler (Level 3)
Bio: His spikes vanished suddenly, like pimples eventually do, and he wasn't special anymore. So, I trained him like usual to get plain old stronger. He really wanted a sig move, so, like every Pokemon EVER seems to do, he trained on his own. He especially liked Stealth Rock, so he made his own little adjustment to the move.
Special Training: Stoning Your Lungs (Rock)
Dude basically uses Stealth Rock, except the rocks pop up every turn. They do minor damage, though they do strike the opponent's ribs. The repeated blow to the ribs impedes breathing, and thus, makes them lose energy more. This doesn't work with Pokemon who are flying, or giant Pokemon. This takes the energy of 1.5 Stealth Rocks and can only be used once. It stops when Dude is KO'd.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #62
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Send a message via AIM to Weebos Send a message via MSN to Weebos
Seeing if I can push some previously perceived limits that may not exist.

Jim-Male Sableye-lvl 4

Known to others as merely "Jim", Jim is in fact a master of deception and espionage. He is a high class thief and spy and his natural ghost and dark abilities enhance his role in his occupation, not to mention the fact that he can climb walls and such.
Sig Move (Special Training) Ethereal Espionage
Jim can go invisible two additional times in a match, four times in total. As a result of his focus on hiding and sneaking about, his defense abilities have been lowered, resulting in him unable to use Protect.
Muyo: Rejected

Diesel-Male Sneasel-lvl 4

I caught this Sneasel after being stalked by it throughout a cold Johto night. Diesel is a natural predator, and I mean sexually as well. He has taken advantage of his dark typing to sneak around and hunt prey. He can blend into shadows perfectly and is a master at assassination.
Sig Move (Special Training) Dark Stalker
Diesel can go invisible like a ghost for two rounds. He uses twice the energy a ghost would. This doesn't work during a Sunny Day.
Muyo: Rejected. Enjoy your limits.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-23-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:20 AM   #63
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Using 25 SP here for three new slots to be filled in as follows.

Experiment 010.2/Oscar: Level 1 Male Stunky
Trained to clean up, but due to the inherent abilities in Oscar's DNA, he was later repurposed to make messes, and a lot of them. Aside from constantly showing off his unbearable mix of gases, Oscar seems to have also gotten into the Project 120 files, detailing information of a planned operative called Snafu. He's now obsessed not only with making messes, but also messing up the plans of his opponents as well.
Signature Move: Lacrimator
Oscar releases a gas similar to Poison Gas, but with irritant components instead of toxins. These irritants are chemically similar to tear gas and, as a result, cause intense tearing in the eyes of any other Pokemon nearby, including allies, which lasts for up to a maximum of two rounds and severely affects the afflicted Pokemon's sight for that duration. Lacrimator requires the energy of two Poison Gases to use, and can only be used thrice per battle.

Wildmutt: Level 1 Male Houndour
*random roaring noises*
In order to bring out more of the feral elements in his evolutionary line, Wildmutt was one of several Houndour bred in a competitive breeding centre for such a purpose. However, while the Wildmutt's claws were found to have grown out almost on par with that of a Persian's, he was found to be much more brutal even for Houndour standards. After he attacked several of the breeding centre's Pokemon grievously he was released into the wilderness where Sector Shadow eventually found him.
Signature Move: Claws Attack
Due to breeding, Wildmutt has claws that have grown out more than a normal Houndour's, allowing him to use Slash and Shadow Claw, in exchange for Return, Howl, Beat Up and Counter. The claws also allow him to grip onto surfaces better, to the extent of dashing up steep surfaces in short bursts of a few seconds but not hanging on indefinitely. Wildmutt is also 20% more likely to damage himself when confused.

Diamondhead: Level 1 Genderless Beldum
"Ha! I can cut through anything, so cut me some slack!"
Diamondhead was found in a quarry where the rocks were enriched with highly fortifying metals, creating special magnetic waves that drew many Beldum to the area, thereby preventing further excavation. Diamondhead was a particularly shiny Beldum, such that when the sunlight reflected off its lustrous body one can almost suffer blindness from looking at him for too long under strong sunlight. Deemed an oddity by its peers and ostracised as a result, it volunteered to join forces with Sector Shadow when the team happened to pass by.
Signature Move: Metal Mirror
Diamondhead is able to reflect beam attacks with his shiny metal body, and as such takes 15% less damage from them. However, his body is more easily damaged by Sound-type attacks as they shatter, and thus takes 20% more damage from them.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-19-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:38 AM   #64
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Resubmitting, hope they're slightly better.

Smear: Level 1 Male Smeargle
Bio: Smear was obtained after I defeated the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. This Smeargle was given away as a prize. At first I questioned why on Earth a Smeargle would be given away, but after battling with it I can see completely and utterly why, as his fighting abilities show off his skills perfectly.
Personality: Smear is an extremely focussed Pokemon, training day and night to home his skills to perfection. As such, he rarely takes a break, and has many sleepless nights, occassionally causing him to be a bit weak during the days. I managed to snap this out of him, and make sure he's given regular breaks.
Special Attack: He trained in the Fighting Dojo of Saffron City, learning the way of Fighting type. This has given him the ability to use fighting attacks like a normal Pokemon of that type. This has given him the ability to use Dynamicpunch, Focus Punch and Hi Jump Kick that do not count towards the sketch limit. In addition due to training with Kunos smeargle, it can use sketch more then once per match.
(Awesomeness of that Ability invented by Kuno himself, Emperor of Awesome)

Mushie: Level 1 Female Shroomish
Bio: Mushie was captured when I accidentally sat on her head when exploring a small cave. She sent out a Grass Knot, tripping me over instantly before wrapping me up in vines. She then sat on top of me for hours, while I slowly tried to break my way out. I eventually reached my Numels Pokeball, letting him out as he scorched the knot away. I then fought the Shroomish, and eventually caught her, adding her straight into my team.
Personality: Mushie is slightly well…stupid, as she often has a great plan, which she goes through with, but then has no idea what to do once the plan is complete, leading to many people just being left tied up. She has a very passionate love for her trainer, following me everywhere until the day that I die, which may happen soon by the attempts to escape I make.
Special Attack: Chili Powder (Fire)
Sends out a burning hot powder that does roughly the same damage as Wake-Up-Slap, but also has a 30% chance to burn. Energy useage is the same as two Poisonpowder attacks.

Sludge: Level 1 Male Gulpin
Bio: Sludge was captured when I found him chasing a Pidgey who appeared to be teasing it. The Pidgey kept running away from the Gulpin, who was slowly sliding towards it. The Pidgey was having a great time. Well, at least until Gulpin fired a direct Ice Beam at its wings, causing it to stop where it stood. I didn’t want the Pidgey to die, but I didn’t want the Gulpins abilities to go to waste either. So I simply captured the Gulpin, and let the Pidgey go.
Personality: Sludge is actaully an extremely wise Pokemon, staying out of anything that is of no concern to him nor anyone else for that matter. He prefers to stick close to me, as he believes his intelligence is more on my level than the Pokemon, something I’m not sure about.
Special Attack: Toxin Touch (Poison)
He punches fowards with his fists, with the same accuracy as a Ice Punch, and hits them with a burst of energy, with a 50% chance of Poison. It takes the energy of a Fire and Ice Punch combined, and does the damage of a normal Fire Punch.

Mable: Level 1 Female Misdreavus
Bio: Mable was captured in the dead of night, when she flew into the Pokemon Center and began to pretend she was Officer Jenny, examining the area and doing everything the Police Officer would do. I woke up, and she attacked me, slamming me into the wall and searching my pockets, taking out anything ‘dangerous’. While she began to examine the objects, I quickly turned around and threw my Pokeball, capturing her instantly.
Personality: Mable is a strict enforcer of the law, loving nothing less than to capture a criminal and arrest them using her abilities. She likes pursuing the enemy, and in battle is a best, being very speedy as well as packing a surprising punch. She does however have a unnatural fear of Eevee and the evolutions, for a reason she won’t specify to anyone.
Special Defense: Prison Lock (Ghost)
She creates an attack similar to Protect around herself. It has the appearence of several jail bars surrounding her. Any physical attack sent at her that turn will be stopped by the bars, yet any Special attacks will come flying through. Takes the same energy as Light Screen, and can be used twice per battle.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-19-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:30 AM   #65
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
[Chirin] [M] [Ampharos] (Level Three)
Bio
Chirin has always been a curious Mareep, he always tends to stray away from the group and do his own thing in his own little world. In battle he is very arrogant and won't take no for an anwser in any situation. This gained him the position of Claus' rival almost instantly, the two tend to fight at any given moment. The one thing that defines his name however is the small bell hanging around his neck. A precious trinket that Chirin has always carried around since capture tied around his neck.
Signature Move
Ringing Bell - Chirin's bell has always been a burden, especially as a small Mareep - it would always reveal his location. The small sheep-like Pokemon certainly didn't like this homing device round his neck but it was always too precious to take off, even if it did prevent him from his daily dose of reckless adventuring. Of course, being the curious sheep that he is he managed to find a way to use the bell to his advantage. By running an electrical current through the bell he is able to let out different sound frequencies. This has allowed him to use an attack with a similar frequency as Hyper Voice. Though not as loud as the attack the bell produces a high enough frequency to damage all who hear it the same amount as a Hyper Voice would with a x2 multiplier. However, the bell is restricted to be used only on Pokemon with sensitive hearing making it far less potent than it may first appear. Energy use for this move is x1.5 a Hyper Voice and can only be used once per battle.
Muyo: I really like this, but it's an item. Rejected

[Wes] [NG] [Magnamite] (Level Two)
Bio
Wes is an extremely old Magnemite, dating back to the day's when there was no such thing as those fancy 'speciel defense' stats or TMs exceeding 50 and all they had back in those days was good old fashioned Pokeballs, none of your fancy, Quick Balls or Love Balls or whatever you young'uns call them. In any case, he was stuck in the Kanto Powerplant for an extremely long time, odds being against him meaning that not a single one of the millions of random encouters in the Plant were him. Though living there for such a long time has caused him to gain experience and learn a few tricks, especially when it came to visitors aiming to steal the plants electricity supply, even moreso if their goal was to reach the master himself.
Signature Move
Scheming Befuddlement - Wes has become slightly rusted in his old age but that won't stop him in the least. In his experience with intruders there is only one way to deal with them. By force, not by pure force however. In his long years he has met many a good Bronzor, psychic Pokemon who he has spent time with him explained to him a move that could perhaps help in his goal of protecting the plant. Of course, it wasn't till he came across Ninetales that he realised there was a bit more that could be done in that respect. Using his naturually reflective body in assistance and Ninetales's guidance Wes has managed to learn the moves Confuse Ray and Nasty Plot, a speciality of the Ninetales to prepare and ward off intruders. However, this comes at a price. In using Confuse Ray his body much become less dense in order to reflect the light energy in order to use Confuse Ray maybe him 10% more susceptable to phsyical and speciel attacks. Also, the move Nasty Plot cannot be used unless Confuse Ray has been used in the same battle due to Wes's age and inability to concentrate otherwise. If the opponent is not confused at the time there is a 30% chance Nasty Plot will fail due the previously mentioned lack of concentration. On top of that the energy increase of both moves is x1.5 due to the floating magnet unfamiliarily with such dark and ghostly techniques. Though this does mean he has been able to ward off many a visitor, confusing them with a far more potent attack before concentrating on his own power and finishing them off.

[Angie] [F] [Shieldon] (Level Two)
Bio
Angie is very much a one track mind kinda girl, when she finds something she wants she'll go after it no matter what. She's very much short sighted and narrow minded in her goals and will stop at nothing to reach them. Being very stubborn like most of my team she is also easily irritated, especially when around Fuel, even though, we all know she loves potatoe shaped Pokemon...
Signature Move
The Sign Of A One Tracked Mind - As stated Angie is very-much a one track railway line in a sense when she starts something she is going to finish it the way she started, especially not with interferance from others. She also has an affinity for power, as such she has managed to learn the moves Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. Most likely an effect from annoying her various team-mates into teaching her such moves. The thing about it is she uses x1.5 the energy of a normal Swords Dance and Nasty Plot to perform these moves but once performed she is locked into a special with Nasty Plot or physical with Swords Dance. She can't use any other moves which includes any non-attacking moves. Once she has boosted a stat she won't stop using that spectrum of attacks even once the boost is eliminated. If attacked while using Sword Dance or Nasty Plot she takes 40% more damage than normal as she is always determined not to stop mid-attack and will finish her respective stat boosting move no matter what.
B Grade Ref
71KOs 162 TPs -0 SPs
Debt
Kush: 4.25 SP
Dave: 0.25 SP

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Party - PC

Claus; () lvl 100 Katherine; () lvl 18 Jun; () lvl 53
Cumulus; () lvl 50 Lucas; () lvl 14 Carmen; () lvl 8
Denny; () lvl 21 Akito; () lvl 18 Maya; () lvl 5
Pippi; () lvl 28 Matthew; () lvl 16 Agito; () lvl 3
Amber; () lvl 1

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-19-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #66
Lady Kuno
Prepare to die

Pimp Master Jay: Male Mr. Mime
Pimp Master Jay is a professional pimp.
Special Training: Pimp Slap (Normal/Psychic)
Pimp Master Jay slaps his hand in the air, at the same time doing a slap of Psychic energy against the opponents cheek, as if though he psychicly slapped them. This will be ordered with Pimp Master Jay denouncing something in specific. Pimp Master Jay may Pimp Slap the opponent to put them in their place and stop them from using heavy attacks, or for other battle strategies such as dodging moves or using boosting moves etc. When trying to stop attacks, unlike taunt it must be further specified. It can limit strong/weak attacks (upto the ref for questionable attacks), or physical/special. It cannot just stop the opponent from attacking outright - in order to stop attacks the opponent must have just used it in order to stop it from happening again. For example, it would stop all heavy attacks if ordere during the duration, and a heavy attack is defined as something that needs to be charged up, or considered one of the strongest attacks of the element such as a Shadowball, Hydro Pump or etc, with it being up to the ref for borderline attacks. So to stop a double hyper beam for example, the oponent would have to have done the first one, and then he slaps him to stop high powered attacks. But for dodging and boosting moves, he can just slap them without having them done one recently. It works similar to Taunt in which they cannot do the move specified for a few turns. Energy usage is equal to a Psychic and Taunt, and is usable 3 times per match, but only 2 times against a single opponent. In addition, only one type of move can be "slapped out" at a time, meaning he will have to wait for the effect to wear off from the first one to do it again.

Killer: Female Weavile
Killer is one of my evilest Pokemon. She loves to slices up enemies and has no qualms about killing during a battle.
Special Training: Frost Punch (Normal)
Killer delivers a stronger version of Ice Punch, aimed at the opponents neck. The attack causes a freeze around the neck which causes difficulty catching ones breath, and hence, greater energy exertion, until it's removed. It can be removed any normal way ice can be removed from a Pokemon. The attack can be used 2 times per battle, once per opponent and uses 2x Ice Punch energy to use.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-19-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #67
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Bulbasaur

Here's hoping these updates are going to work (again)...

Rheza: Level 2 Male Scyther
Travelling deep within a jungle forest area, I managed to stumble upon a well-kept secret. It was a haven of bugs – a bugs’ paradise if you like. Except for a small group of Scyther. It was interesting because, at first glance, they looked like they fit in. But, after living with the bugs for a while, I came to the understanding that there were murders going on. There was a killer on the loose. I decided that I would take it on myself to find the culprit. I finally cornered the bug and we fought all night. In the end, I won, and he agreed to come along with me with the promise of plenty of fights to be had where I was going. He had the most fearsome technique in his arsenal.
Special Technique: Chuuton, Mushi Dama (Bug)
Being the bloodthirsty villain he is, he enjoyed taking his opponent's by the neck and threatening them with his arm-blades. While in this position, he was able to dig his fangs and legs into the opponent and steal their energy. The energy is equivalent to a Giga Drain and the attack also has a 10% chance of the opponent being paralysed. For the attack to work, Rheza must be able to latch on to the opponent.
Muyo: Damage? Rejected

Verim: Level 2 Male Skorupi
I met Verim on a sunny afternoon. It wasn’t too hard to find him since he was running in circles. It was obvious that Verim loves his tail. He spends forever chasing his tail. This doesn’t affect his battling of course, since he gets to use his tail to beat up his opponents. This fascination is not such a big deal when you learn why he is so fascinated. He has an extra poison sack in his tail and loves that fact. Verim makes his own unique poison in this sack and can use it in one attack.
Special Technique: Dokuton, Satetsu Kaiho (Poison)
Verim gets super close to his opponent and then sticks his tail directly into them so that the poison he releases will go straight into the bloodstream. The poison wracks the system with a initial hit that deals damage to the opponent equal to 1.5 a Sludge Bomb. Can also cause paralysis, sleep, slowness (as in the Icy Wind effect), or the toxic effect. Each of which have 10% chance. However, only one type of status effect can be inflicted. The attack takes the energy of 1.75x a Sludge Bomb to complete and can only used three times a match, and is only usable on Pokémon who could plausibly have their skin punctured.

Tempira: Level 2 Female Smeargle
Who would have guessed, but Tempira is a proficient painter. Not only has she managed to become so good at her art, she has perfected one technique she can use in battle.
Special Attack: Nimpou, Choujuu Giga (Normal)
Tempira paints the air in front of her and a beam of energy is created. This beam has the shape and form of a lion, but for all intents and purposes, it is an energy beam. The lion has a menacing look on its face which can instill fear into the opponent if they look at the lion. She paints in quick succession, and six of these lion-beams are formed. The total damage from this is equivalent to two Mega Punches and it uses same energy.

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-19-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #68
Blastoise
We deny our creators.

Thamar: Female Spiritomb (level 4)
Mean spirited and catty, Thamar enjoys toying with her opponents before finishing them off. Her ability to turn their own attacks against them aids her greatly in this area.
Special Technique: Power Vacuum(Ghost)
Much like Protect, Thamar surrounds herself with a blackish sphere of energy, which will absorb an attack against her, leaving her unharmed. Unlike Protect, however, the sphere absorbs the power of the enemy's attack, replenishing her instead.
When using this technique, Thamar's trainer specifies whether health or energy is absorbed: if health is chosen, the damage the attack would do instead heals Thamar for that amount of health instead. If energy is chosen, Thamar gains energy equal to the amount used in the attack that Power Vaccum protected against. Power Vacuum theoretically costs "no" energy: the aspect of the attack Thamar chooses not to absorb will be converted to energy that pays for the energy cost of Power Vacuum. However, Power Vacuum initially requires as much power as Protect does, so if Thamar does not have the energy to use Protect then she cannot use Power Vacuum either. Power Vacuum may be used once per battle.
Muyo: You can't get a 1:1 ratio, this is very bad. Rejected

Eisenfaust: Male Lucario (level 4)
This is the Lucario that Chozo used against ABL in the finals of Pokebowl. Though he ultimately lost, Chozo was so impressed that he offered the Lucario a spot on his team.
Good thing too, because Eisenfaust would have been given over to the furries otherwise, an ignoble fate for such a great Pokemon.
Special Training: True Sight(Fighting)
Eisenfaust has refined his aura senses to the point where it overlaps with his normal sight, the Lucario able to use them as effortlessly as breathing. With these overlapping senses Eisenfaust is able to pick out the true Double Team clone with ease and even the thickest fogs are clear as a sunny day in the Lucario's eyes.
Moves that obscure the opponent (Double Team, ghost invisibility, etc.) as well as moves that reduce the field of vision (Smokescreen, etc.) have no effect on Eisenfaust. Eisenfaust also sees clearly even when his eyes are completely closed. However, he burns energy equivalent to .25x a Foresight a round for this effect

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-19-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #69
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

A tweak.

Susan-Male Lucario-lvl 4
Susan is a large fan of Dragonball Z. He watches the reruns all the time. Yes, he. He developed this move by copying the show a number of times, and it proves to be a devastating technique
Sig Move (Special Attack) KAMEHAMEHA! (Normal)
Susan unleashes the Kamehameha wave, a large blue beam of elite destruction. This move does twice as much damage as hyper beam and takes twice as much energy. Can only be used once per battle and has a large recovery period after it similar to Giga Impact.

Caulk-Male Dunsparce-lvl 1
Caulk is a legendary fighter of worldly renown, having stood against such titans as Tita the Dragonite.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Caulking Gun (Normal)
Caulk spits a white gooey substance at the foe which severely reduces movement for at least a round, possibly more depending on their commitment to removing the substance. This attack is very similar to Spider Web and takes the same energy. Prolonged exposure to the substance will result in humiliating white stains. Three times per battle is the usage.

Smaug-Male Charmeleon-lvl 2
Smaug grew up on an isolated island inhabited by fire pokemon. The island itself is located square on the equator and gets heaps of sunlight year round. Smaug never took shelter from the Sun's rays, despite the fact that other warned him of the dangers, even to a fire pokemon. Smaug has an affinity with the Sun, when he feels it on his skin he feels refreshed and invigorated. After moving off the island to be on my squad he has missed the ever present Sun, so he has adapted his battle strategy to incorporate it.
Sig Move (Special Training) Sunny Delight (Fire)
When Smaug is sent onto the field a Sunny Day affect begins. This is treated as though the attack Sunny Day was used, and Smaug starts the battle with the energy of a Sunny Day subtracted from his energy total. This does not count as a move.

Kami-Male Elekid-lvl 1
Kami has the fury of a Thunder God instilled in him. He has honed his prowess in electricity to create an ultimate attack.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Hammer of the Gods (Electric)
Kami begins the attack by physically punching the opponent and supercharging them with electricity, temporarily paralyzing them for the duration of the attack, (which isn't very long), he then leaps into the air, propelled by electricity, and unleashes some stored electricity into the sky. This creates a lightning bolt which he then rides back down to the opponent, dealing massive Electric damage with a fair chance of paralysis and it will stun both pokemon for an equal period of time. The damage of the attack is along the lines of Giga Impact and it is both physical and special damage. The energy usage of this attack is also equivalent to Giga Impact and Thunder. The speed of this attack makes it nearly impossible to dodge even if the pokemon managed to resist the paralysis from the punch. Use of this attack will temporarily deplete Kami's charge, rendering him unable to use Electric attacks for the next round unless he uses the attack Charge beforehand. Due to the intensity of the attack it can only be used once per match.

Don Gero-Male Toxicroak-lvl 4
Don Gero looked at Sapsucker's sig and said, "What a wonderfully useful placeholder sig, don't mind if I do!" And proceeded to train his arse off to better deal with the archnemesis; PSYCHIC TYPES.
Sig Move (Special Training) Psychic Pains
Having taken so many beatings from Psychic powers Don Gero now takes 300% damage from Psychic attacks as opposed to 400%.

Bilbo Bagons-Male Salamence-lvl 5
Bilbo Bagons was a typical bagon in his youth, yearning to fly like all the others. He would go running off cliffs all day long, even when he became Shelgon he never stopped running. I took him with me to visit Hawai’i because I figured there weren’t many places to jump there so he wouldn’t hurt himself. He enjoyed the time off briefly, but he was not one to relax. As I slipped into my sun stroke stupor on the beach Bilbo slunk off to buy a helicopter ride over the volcano. I woke up in time to watch his helicopter lift off and I frantically hijacked the next one and the high speed air chase was on. The helicopter hovered over the volcano and just as I neared it I saw Bilbo look out at me, wink, and then leap into the open sky. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” was my slow motion scream and he hurtled headfirst towards molten lava. Just as he connected with the fiery insides he burst into a display of light and the whole volcano raged and thundered as mini eruptions occurred along with a bizarre light show. I peered my soot and tear streaked face into the rim and the volcano suddenly erupted with fury. Riding the blast of lava was Bilbo, but he had now evolved into Salamence and taken on the fury of the volcano that birthed him the joy of flight.
Sig Move (Special Training) Fury of the Volcano (Fire)
Bilbo is now Dragon/Fire type, with all the implications. Also he is weak to Water moves.
Muyo: Should drop its water moves in addition. Rejected

EDIT: (Muyo I have just been informed that you may have already done this type change >< if you have may I have permission ;_;?)

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-20-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #70
Jerichi
本✚能

^That is an awful sig and you should be arrested for how awful it is D:

Clockwork - Female Girafarig (Level 4)

Bio: Clockwerk Cowlkwork Blockwprl Cockwork Clockwork is a creature of habit. Every day, she does the same thing the same way at the same time. One thing she really enjoys is that what keeps her in time, clocks, and both her punctuality and facination with times earned her the name "Clockwork". However, being a Girafarig, she's a bit two-faced, and sometimes throws her habit and consistency out the window. However, she thinks everyone goes too fast, and she's decided it's best too cool her gears every once in a while.
Signature Move - Take Five (Psychic)
Expending significant Psychic energy, Clockwork sends a calming wave of energy through the field, calming her and all other Pokemon. For the next round (or the following round if the last attack used), all Pokemon, including herself, are restricted to non-damaging moves. Moves that cause slight damage or indirect damage are also barred from use (i.e. Future Sight, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Thunderwave). Also, any Pokemon under the influence of Taunt/Swagger/in similar states will fall out of such state and will be unable to be Taunted or Swaggered as long as Take Five is active. Take Five can be used once per battle.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-20-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #71
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
^That is an awful sig and you should be arrested for how awful it is D:

Clockwork - Female Girafarig (Level 4)

Bio: Clockwerk Cowlkwork Blockwprl Cockwork Clockwork is a creature of habit. Every day, she does the same thing the same way at the same time. One thing she really enjoys is that what keeps her in time, clocks, and both her punctuality and facination with times earned her the name "Clockwork". However, being a Girafarig, she's a bit two-faced, and sometimes throws her habit and consistency out the window. However, she thinks everyone goes too fast, and she's decided it's best too cool her gears every once in a while.
Signature Move - Take Five (Psychic)
Expending significant Psychic energy, Clockwork sends a calming wave of energy through the field, calming her and all other Pokemon. For the next round (or the following round if the last attack used), all Pokemon, including herself, are restricted to non-damaging moves. Moves that cause slight damage or indirect damage are also barred from use (i.e. Future Sight, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Thunderwave). Also, any Pokemon under the influence of Taunt/Swagger/in similar states will fall out of such state and will be unable to be Taunted or Swaggered as long as Take Five is active. Take Five can be used once per battle.
YOUR MOM IS AN AWFUL SIG
Susan: *uses Kamehameha*
Old 05-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #72
TerminatorTotodile
Boulder Badge

Hoping this is plausible enough...

Ownage: Level 2 Male Wartortle
Biography: Ownage considers himself superior to everything and everyone. This massive ego has caused Ownage to train himself at the gym during all of his spare time. This constant training has resulted in bulk muscle gain, and some slight intolerance of intellegence, and with it, the Psychic type. Through enough training, Ownage made himself to be a god among Wartortle, gaining enough muscle to bring out his inner commando, becoming a Water/Fighting type. Also, his left ear is nicknamed Awesome, and his right ear is Win.
Sig (Type Change): Going Commando
Ownage is now a Water/Fighting type, with all weaknesses, resistances, benefits, and drawbacks associated with the typing.
Muyo: Needs more everything. Rejected

Last edited by Muyotwo; 06-20-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #73
Sciz
GIF Lord General

Bequin: Female Golduck
Bequin has always admired Ki the Alakazam's tremendous psychic capabilities. While her species is gifted with psychic power, she has always felt frustratingly weak compared to him. After straining her mind past its limits, she blew multiple synapses and nearly fried her cerebral cortex. Luckily, Ki was on hand to help in her rehabilitation. He discovered while performing psy-microsurgery that her synapses were healing at an accelerated rate and actually growing stronger and more resilient. Reinforcing them with his own psychic essence, he had Bequin back on her feet in no time. With subsequent regular mental rehab exercises, her mental power has multiplied many times over.
Special Training: Synapse Conditioning (Psychic)
After the surgery performed by Ki and subsequent rehab training, Bequin now has the same amount of Psychic energy as a Psychic type would, and gains the moves Extrasensory, Kinesis, and Dream Eater. She has since lost the ability to use Aerial Ace, Mimic, Focus Punch, and Substitute.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #74
DragonDance
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to DragonDance
Helvete: Female Gardevoir (level 3)
Not normally one for a Pokemon of "grace," I was presently surprised when this turned out to not be your average Gardevoir. Helvete (Swedish for Hell, in case you didn't know) is a fierce warrior, and sort of the Lone Wolf of the squad. Within time, I was able to get her to be slightly more open with me, and it was revealed that she was born and raised in Sweden, and was descended from a Gallade belonging to Erik the Red. This explained why her "cap" was a reddish orange instead of the normal green.
Special Attack: Fire of Odin (Fire)
Helvete creates a ball of Fire energy, and launches it at the opponent, doing damage and burning energy equal to 3/4 of a Shadow Ball. Though it cannot burn the opponent, Helvete can use extra Psychic energy (equal to half a Psychic) to control the ball after it is launched, allowing her to curve the ball's flight in any direction, making dodging it extremely difficult. Usable twice a battle.

Guy LaDouche: Male Shuckle (level 1)
Guy, known as the excessively perverted, French field reporter on MXC, hitting on any contestant he speaks to, regardless of gender, age, or prettyness, is your typical Shuckle, as well. Always on the hunt for berries, which he likes to call "bosoms." Hopefully Guy will be useful in my helping of Tyranidos defending his Gym, as well. He seems to want to, seeing as he developed an anti-grass pokemon attack.
Special Attack: Bosom Blast (Bug)
Basically a bug typed Hyper Beam, Bosom Blast (aka Berry Blast, for the U-15's) is a result of Guy's dislike for the many grass types that would come to his berry patches, and take his berries before he could do anything. Charge time/Damage/Energy is the same as Hyper Beam. Usable three times a match.

Ra: Genderless Solrock (level 2)
Ra, named after the Egyptian Sun God, was treated like a god back in ancient Egypt, thought to be a gift from Ra himself.
Special Technique: Solar Body (Fire)
Upon using this technique, Ra will glow red with Fire energy for 5 seconds. After this is over, Ra will be covered in his own personal Sunny Day, to a 5 foot radius, for 5 rounds. Fire attacks used by Ra will be 1.5x stronger, Water attacks used against him will be 1.5x weaker, and Solar Beam will have half the charge time (still only in arenas where it can be used to begin with). This technique cannot be used if Rain Dance is in effect. Energy use is equal to Sunny Day x2, and can be used once a match.

Chung Oh: Male Geodude
A Lonely little Asian Geodude. Picked on by all the other Geodude, not allowed to play in any Geodude games, etc. So he decided to take up Taekwondo, something which I take myself. Though he got all of the punches, blocks, and knifehands down, he wasn't able to kick, seeing as Geodudes lack legs. Regardless, he continued, thinking that he could learn the kicks later, when he evolved. Chung eventually got his blackbelt, and when he did, something happened...
Special Training: Type Change (Fighting)
Chung Oh has his Ground type replaced with Fighting due to reasons specified in the unusual characteristics section. After receiving his Taekwondo Black Belt, Chung is now a Rock/Fighting type, with all weaknesses and resistances that lie therein. Chung learns Cross Chop, Focus Blast, Close Combat and Bulk Up, however, forgets Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Earth Power, Fissure, Magnitude, Swagger, and Frustration.

Level 4: 38-14-7, 76 KO's, 212 TP, 0 SP, B- ref

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #75
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
Sig Party times!!!

*DigDug* Dugtrio (Male) Lv.3

Bio: DigDug really was just a normal Dugtrio, who loved to eat dirt and other stuff, and plant things. The problem was that he really hated every water type that he met simply drowning him, or passing out every time there was an heavy rainstorm or every grass type destroying him with the plants that he helped to till the soil for. So he trained and trained, allowing the grass types in his midst to attack him, and show him the ways on becoming a better grass type, including helping them plant a huge garden of some sort every year. One day he was planting new seeds when a new type of pesticide slammed into him, and he inhales it, nearly dying. Eventually the herbs and powders that he was exposed to worked, and his water weakness went away... in a different way than he expected.

Signature Ability: I am a farmer, a tiller of the earth.

From his ability to plant and become one with Grass types, DigDug inhaled enough herbs, spices, grass attacks and other means to become a Grass/Ground type with all weaknesses/resistances. However, he still takes 1.5x damage from Grass attacks, rather than being neutral and Fire attacks deal 1.5x damage rather than 2x. He also has learned the attacks Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Seed Bomb, Stun Spore, Energy Ball and Leech Seed. However, he has forgotten Earthquake, Substitute, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power and Rock Slide

*Mantis* Scizor (Male) Lv.3

Bio: Mantis really likes fire, oh he knows about his issues with it, but he still enjoys the warmth. One day he was training as Master Chief and Hothead were firing at different targets with fire attacks and he found that when he was hit by fire attacks, he took a lot of damage... unfourtunately, he'd just ran into an Overheat... or two. Strangely enough, when Mantis was taken to the pokemon center, he was healed and cooled off yet his body still glowed with the heat from the Overheat to begin with, and regardless of what we did, he was healthy- just that he was hot to the touch, and he seemed to steam a bit when water hit him.

Signature Training: Blacksmithing

After that incident, Mantis seemed to be accepting of the heat his body had now absorbed. He nor noone else could explain it, but apparently he was permanently heated. With this heat came the realization that he only took some of the damage he used to take from fire attacks (namely 300% rather than 400%), and he actually burned most things that touched him physically, but it only occured some of the time (20%). However, for some downsides, he takes 50% more damage from water and ground attacks, and he is unable to use Mimic, Rain Dance, Metal Claw or Detect.

*Terminator* Gardevior (Male) Lv.3
Bio: Gardevior wants to become a Gallade, because he grew tired of people asking if he was a girl or something. So he prepared himself in the best way possible. namely making himself so buffed up to the point of unattractiveness.

Signature Training: Too Buff
Basically, Terminator became so ripped, so buff that his physical attacks do 150% more damage than normal. On the other side, his muscles have made him so grotesque that no woman wants him in the least, meaning that any attempts to seduce him (Charm, Flatter, Attract, ect. fail). This also means that he cannot use these moves himself, and he has also forgotten how to use Magical Leaf, Wish, Substitute, Healing Wish and Skill Swap- noting that those moves were too beautiful or hope bringing for him to use.

Ditching Tyrant's old sig (if this one passes)
*Tyrant* Gyarados (Male) Lv.3
Bio: after I captured Tyrant, I found that he really liked to bite things... a lot. Yet, with only his eating of meat and other products, his teeth began to smell and rot. With that, I simply had him open his mouth, and wait as other members on my team blasted his teeth with various elemental attacks, while cleaning his teeth at the same time. His mouth was sore afterwards, but his teeth appeared to be clean. Unfortunately, the first time he bit into something, his teeth shattered. Disheartened, he simply practiced a new way to attack others, in order to protect his mouth, and his false teeth.

Signature Move: Cannonball

Simply put, with Tyrant's inability to use his teeth for anything, or the rest of his head for that matter, he trained and trained until he found that he could form energy more clearly, or into a orb shape, similarly to Shadow Ball. He can get the energy for this move from certain energy types that he currently can use, and it does the same amount of energy/damage as a similarly charged Shadow Ball of that type used. However, the only types that he has been able to do this with sucessfully was Electricity, Fire, Ice, Water, and Dragon typed energy. He can only use this move twice a battle, and he has forgotten the moves Bite, Ice Fang, Headbutt, Outrage, Waterfall, Zap Cannon, Avalanche and Fire Blast.

*Gull* Pelliper (Male) Lv.3
Bio: Simple as this- Pelliper flies over water, sees attractive fellow flying type, goes to impress her,not knowing that she was training with her companion Magneton, Gyarados and Blastoise, and gets smacked by three Zap Cannons at once. After rescuing him, and capturing him after his recovery, Gull simply was trying to impress Storm to no end. She was not interested, and has treated his attempts of seduction with multiple Thunder Wings to the Pelliper. One day, I had to deliver something, but it was a terrible thunderstorm outside. Before anyone else could stop him, Gull snatches the delivery and leaps into the storm. On his way back, where everyone could see him he is struck by lightning. Miracuously he glides in... then falls over. Everyone thought he had died, but strangely enough he'd only lost some of his memory, and gained a slight resistance to electricity at the same time.

Signature Ability: I've been struck with Lighting for love.

Basically, from his many attempts at gaining Storm's love he built up a resistance to electricity, knocked in by the bolt of Lightning he had taken. He now takes only 300% from electric attacks, but the lighting drained his memory from the use of Shock Wave

also, dropping my Drifloon for

*Shard* Frostlass (Female) Lv.3 (paying SP here)

Bio: Frost was a strange one, but not much else is known about her, other than she was a rutheless battler and took no prisoners. Eventually, I knew exactly what she was capable of, as Blimp was the reason we managed to survive. He discovered her first, being a fellow ghost type, and simply put, he fought brilliantly, until he was defeated by a strange move. Some thin shards of energy had simply peppered him until he was defeated. Regardless, the time he took to fall gave the others time to respond and I captured the psychopath. Unfortunately, while Drifloon didn't die, his injuries were too much for him to battle any more, so he retired to the country and I replaced him with her.

Sig: Shards of Fury (Ice/Ghost)

Basically, using slight amounts of Ice and Ghost energy, equal to about a Bubblebeam, Shard creates a barrage of needlelike shards. The problem for the opponet is that while they are similar to Poison Sting in appearance, they create sharp cuts and dig into the skin causing discomfort and pain after the attack ends. In Realistic, these shards can easily pierce most pokemon, and cause severe damage if they hit into the right areas (eyes, nose, mouth, ect). the collective damage of the entire stream of shards deal damage equal to a Bubblebeam as well. However, pokemon with tougher skin (Rock, Steel Types, pokemon with shells, ect) take less to little damage, unless an exposed part is hit.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance