UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Squad Submissions - Signature Approvals - Archive

This thread is where you will submit your Pokémon for approval. If you are unsure what to do, you can check the website - under "Creating a Squad" and "Signature Moves" - or ask for help in the Signature Move Discussion thread.

The Website

Once you've posted, a League Offical will go through your post, approving or rejecting your pokemon.
If your Pokémon has been approved, you may start battling with it.
If your Pokémon has been rejected
- if it just needs minor changes to be approved, repost it with the minor changes
- if it needs more changes or you would like some help, discuss it in the SM Discussion thread.

The format for Posting a Pokémon in the Squad Submissions is:

[Given Name:] [Gender] [Pokémon Name] (Level #)
Signature Move (if applicable)
A handy formatter made by Rabscuttle and AshsBabyLapras can be found here

Rules
-----
* Do not edit your post after a LO has touched it.
* The only posts allowed here are
-> adding/removing Pokémon
-> adding/changing/removing signature moves/Pokémon bios
-> adding/changing/removing trainer bios
-> evolving Pokémon

To try to make it quicker and easier to get acceptable sig, that not even the most cynical Muyo could disapprove of, here's some quick advice, in the form of questions.

1.) If it was my opponent who had the pokemon with the signature move I am submitting, do I honestly think that it would be fair to him? If no, then it won't be approved, and if for some reason it makes it through, it'll be complained about.

2.) Am I telling the referee all I can about this signature more? Clarification is key, because different refs can interpret things differently than you or the approver thought you meant. Ask yourself "Is the energy usage clear? Is the damage done clear? Are there special effects from this attack? If so, then are they clearly described in a way that will be reffed consistently?" This bit is very, very important. If I, as a referee/Approver am not sure how the signature would work if used in any situation, it will be rejected.

3.) Have I clearly read all of the rules for signature moves, and does this signature move fall within those rules? It never ceases to amaze me how many people submit signature moves that are either in direct defiance of the rules, or clearly show that the rules of the ASB in general have not been looked at. Always look at the site first when creating a sig.

There may be more questions/suggestions that I post here later, but if you can answer all three questions with a definitive yes, then your pokemon should be approved. If the answer to any is no, then you already have a good reason of why.

Last edited by Mercutio; 11-28-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:33 AM   #2
Jamil
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Jamil
Re: Squad Submissions

Male Sandshrew (Ratball) Lv1
Ratball is calm and quite and believes he has Psychic power. But he has no psychic powers whatsoever. His belief comes from the attack he mastered. I have attempted to persuade him to believe that the attack is not Psychic but Ground type, still it does not believe me.
Special Attack: Earth Power (Ground)
Ratball touches the surface with his hand and transfers Ground energy to the surface and this energy spreads swiftly 2 meters around him. The surface begans to glow with energy. It continues for 7 seconds. Life forms touching the glowing ground will feel pain as the Ground energy penetrates through it's skin, hide etc on contact. Therefore any pokemon touching the glowing ground will recieve damage, this equals to 25% of Ice Beam's damage multiplied by the duration (in seconds) it is in contact, and also that pokemon will struggle in pain. The attack can be interrupted by making Ratball lose contact with the surface (e.g using Psychic or Seismic Toss to lift it), also Ratball needs total concentration to activate this move. Energy usage is double of Ice Beam and can be used only once per match.
Muyo: Approved

Male Onix Lv1
Onix has been traded from Headmaster Bruno of the Elite Four in exchange of a can of soda. He was training his Onix in a desert and after hours he realized that he was thirsty. On reaching for his compass in his backpack he found it broken. Therefore he became stranded and searched around the desert looking for towns and cities or anything to end his thirst. But he found out none and fainted in exhaution. Somedays later I found him and revived him. It was enough clear he was desperate for water and said, "Give me water and I will give you anything." "Alright" was my reply and we agreed to trade his healthy Onix for my can of Soda. Onix is, like his previous master expert in Judo.
Special Training: Judo Expert
Every Physical blows from Onix does 120% of usual damage and takes 130% of the usual energy. Every Physical attacks are also performed with 125% of the general speed, thus evasion of the target is reduced.
Muyo: Two issues, first of which, the sig is a bit much, with both speed and power increase you'll need to up the energy a bit more. Second of all, you may want to change the Onix's martial art, as there is no striking in Judo. Rejected

Female Ekans Lv1
Ekans likes to curl, twist or wiggle her body to different shape. By this, when climbing a huge tree while doing random movements, it got itself in a peculiar knot and fall of the tall tree. But it didn't get much of a hurt. And she tried the similar knot against random physical attacks and got the similar result of less damage.
Special Defense: Snake Knot
Ekans curls, twists and does arbitary movement to make a knot out of itself. This has the similar effect of a Defense Curl and takes the same energy. But there is 5% chance that it will be unable untie that round and thus the effect will stay and take energy equal to half of Defense Curl as it will try to get free for the second time. Also at this situation it will be unable to use any attacks related with it's body (e.g. Double Edge, Earthquake, Rain Dance etc). Anyway it will be able to get itself free in the next round.
Muyo: I wouldn't recommend using this sig, but it's approved if you want to.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:34 AM   #3
Jamil
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Jamil

Male Onix Lv1
Onix has been traded from Headmaster Bruno of the Elite Four in exchange of a can of soda. He was training his Onix in a desert and after hours he realized that he was thirsty. On reaching for his compass in his backpack he found it broken. Therefore he became stranded and searched around the desert looking for towns and cities or anything to end his thirst. But he found out none and fainted in exhaution. Somedays later I found him and revived him. It was enough clear he was desperate for water and said, "Give me water and I will give you anything." "Alright" was my reply and we agreed to trade his healthy Onix for my can of Soda. Onix is, like his previous master is good in fighting.
Special Training: Fighting Power (Fighting)
Onix can use every physical, non-energized moves (such as Body Slam, Double Egde but not Rage as it takes normal type energy) with 200% of the usual speed. Although it requires 150% energy for the swift movements. Onix have to ordered whether the move is going to be performed fast or normally.
Muyo: Clarify this a bit, what gains boosts, etc. Rejected

Female Ekans Lv1
Ekans is a usual snake and prefers land than water. It built it's unique move while dwelling in boggy areas.
Special Attack: Poisonous Mud (Poison/Ground)
Ekans internally mixes the mud from a Mud Bomb and the sludge from a Sludge Bomb. After a few seconds of mixing it throws the mixture from it's mouth in a bubble form that condenses to a slippery jelly in mid air. The number of the bubbles thrown depends on the mixing duration (for two seconds one bubble would be produced). When the jelly hits the target it does damage like 75% of a Sludge Bomb and might hinder the target's sight if it touches the eye. Moreover, if the mixture is not removed it will harden after a round and seriously resist the target's movement. The energy used is like a Sludge Bomb for each bubble. For details, the bubble has a dark purple color, it has diameter of 7 inches and does not conduct electricity. The jelly being slippery is easy to be removed but Pokemons will stumble if they run over it. It does not harden if the temperature is hot. As it hardens it naturally falls off after two rounds, or else it takes energy of a Metal Claw for the target to remove that by itself.

Genderless Bronzor Lv1
Bronzor mainly uses it's "blue" bronze body in order to battle.
Special Attack: Bronze Blade (Steel)
Bronzor gathers steel energy and does sort of a "throwing blade" attack. It throws itself at the target while rotating it's body. This rotation decreases it's air friction thus it moves very fast. When it touches the target a steel and physical damage equal to Double Edge is delivered but there is a great possibilty that the target will have a bad cut in it's body. Bronzor always move sin a straight line when using this attack and cannot turn. The energy used is equal to Ice Beam.
Muyo: Serious cuts are for realistic only. Also up the energy a bit. Rejected
Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #4
Coordinator
Pokemon Trainer

Larv, Larvitar (M) Lv.2
Larv is an extremely competitive Larvitar who enjoys full-on battles with
other strong Pokemon. He's also the powerhouse of my team.
Special Attack: Rock Wave (ROCK)
He savagly digs into the earth with his claws, smashing out every last piece
of it creating a tidal wave of rocks which are then hurled at the
opponent with enormous power.

Minty, Chikorita (M) Lv.2
Minty was first caught along the banks of a
river with a pokeball. Since then, he has become an extremely
powerful and vital part of my team.
Special Attack: Grass Tornado (GRASS)
He creates a tornado by spinning rapidly, whilst sending out a storm of leaves. As a result, low damage
is dealt to the opponent.

Muyo: Both need energy usage and the like. Rejected
Old 01-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
TerminatorTotodile
Boulder Badge

Dropping:

Male Barboach (level 1)

Adding:

Male Chinchou (level 1)

Male Squirtle (level 1)

Messing with levels:

Female Feebas (level 2) -> Female Feebas (level 1)

Male Squirtle (level 1) -> Male Wartortle (level 2)

Nicknaming:

Ownage: Male Wartortle (level 2)

Giving Biography and Sig:

Ownage: Male Wartortle (level 2)
Biography: Ownage's ears are named Awesome and Win, and that's because that's what they are. The left ear is Awesome, and the right ear is Win. Ownage uses them to intimidate his opponents with his awesome and win.
Sig (Special Training): Ownage's ears are so full of awesome and win that opponents hesitate when attacking him, intimidated because they aren't as full of awesome and win. There is a 25% chance that any Pokemon using a physical attack on Ownage will stop mid-attack. This sig does not work on the Squirtle line, because they are all full of awesome and win. Ownage has gained an ego through this amount of awesome and win, however, and will never attempt to dodge a physical attack.
Muyo: Rejected

Female Krabby (level 1)
Biography: Krabby once had to escape from a powerplant by the bay, and got caught in a low power generator. She was greatly electrocuted, but came out feeling extremely energized. I later discovered that her shell had the ability to absorb electric energy from attacks she's hit with.
Sig (Special Training): When Krabby is hit with an electric attack, Krabby regains energy equal to half the damage done to her, however, due to the energy from the shell, Krabby uses her energy up at 1.25x the normal rate.
Muyo: Explain how this works a bit better. Rejected

Fluffy: Male Gyarados (level 2)
Biography: Fluffy is a color of pitch black. For some odd reason, Fluffy thinks he is a cat, causing him to lick himself during idle time, to get himself clean of spare energy that may reside apon him. The energy licked up is stored in his stomach in the form of small hairball like orbs. Fluffy can hack these up when ordered to do so, and they have odd affects on the opponent.
Sig (Special Technique): Hairball
Fluffy hacks up between three and five energy balls, which stick to things. The balls cannot be removed unless rubbed up against something else, which will cause them to transfer to that object. The attack takes up the energy of a Hyper Beam and can be used twice per battle. The hairballs take away either energy or health from what they are stuck to roughly equal to that of a Seismic Toss per turn. The energy and health is transferred through tiny, near invisible strings of energy, which are practically unbreakable, of course, only the hairballs that effect Fluffy have these strings, and if any are attached between Fluffy and something else, including the opponent, neither objects are able to move without a good amount of effort. The hairballs last about 5 turns. The hairballs vary in color and effect and are as such:
35% Blue - takes away energy and gives it to Fluffy
25% Green - takes away energy and converts it to health
20% Yellow - takes away health and gives it to Fluffy
15% Orange - takes away health and converts it to energy
5% Black - takes away both energy and health and gives it to Fluffy
Muyo: Still overpowered. Rejected
Old 01-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
Qball
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Qball

Serebii is dead, so I'll post the nicknames here instead...

Jigsaw: Male Spinda (level 1)

Bonny: Female Clefairy (level 1)

Muyo: lol, 'k
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM   #7
bird1111
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to bird1111 Send a message via MSN to bird1111

Female Delibird, Level 1
Bio: Delibird was raised by a female Skarmory, a friend of his parents, who had been killed after his egg was laid. Often times, a group of wild Aerodactyl would try and take the Skarmory's territory, and since the area where Delibird was raised was covered in rocks, the Areodactyl could easily prevent him from helping his adopted siblings and the Skarmory by using a Rock Slide. To counteract this, she trained herself by having the Skarmory and her children use their rock moves on her constantly, and due to continually training her body, she slowly lessened her weakness against Rock type moves.
Special Resistance: Rocky Road of Life
Because of her having her foster parent and siblings attack her with rock moves continually, she has lessened her weakness to rock moves from 400% to 300%

Female Gible, Level 1
Bio: Gible's mother, after conceiving him, was forced to move to an icy cold forest in order to avoid being captured by trainers. The reason she was so desperate to avoid capture was because when she was younger, she had been captured by a trainer who did not care for his pokemon's feelings. After being abused by him to try and make her become strong for several months, he gave up on her and abandoned her. After this, she swore never to be caught again. Since Gible had to live in the freezing cold, he couldn't afford to be so weak to ice moves, as he had stayed as weak to ice moves as a normal Gible, he would have soon perished. However, he quickly adapted, and because of this, he is not as weak to ice moves as a normal Gible.
Special Resistance: Adapting to the freezing cold
Because he grew up in a freezing cold environment, his natural weakness to ice moves has been lessened from 400% to 300%

Female Gligar: Level 2
Bio: Gligar was born to a Gligar who lived in a forest. The area of the forest she lived in was occasionally attacked by a group of wild Sneasel, who thought of most of the pokemon living there as prey. Including Gligar and his mother. The had to fight back against them many times, but their weakness to ice was almost their downfall many times. Both mother and son had to quickly get used to the ice moves, or else they would become prey. They both managed to do so after having driven off the Sneasel repeatedly. This training has stuck with Gligar even after being caught.
Special Resistance: Adapt or be eaten:
Because Gligar managed to adapt to ice moves well enough to avoid becoming the Sneasel's prey, he only takes 300% damage instead of 400%

FB Information

FB Pokemon:
;5;M
;3;M
Old 04-11-2008, 04:13 AM   #8
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger

Looks like I might be returning to the league; here's my squad. Muyo, I have no idea how you are going to grade these, but I did put a deal of effort into making them interesting to read. After imagining some of the most amateurish stuff you've probably had to read over the years, here's hoping these biographies will be somewhat refreshing.
Muyo: S'been a while. Looking forward to it. Though recalling your old sigs, I'm sure this enthusiasm will be dragged out of me into an alley behind the Kuno Estates, beaten into a pulp and deposited unceremoniously in a dumpster. Let's do this.

Male Weedle
Level: 1
Biography: Shortly after hatching from its egg, Weedle was whisked off from its foresty home by a mother Fearow intending to feed the insect Pokemon to her young; by chance, gravel runoff from a high windstorm occuring on the mountain peaks near where the Fearow's nest blinded the Fearow and caused her to temporarily lose flight - as a reflex, she released Weedle from her talons. Weedle fell from the sky and landed onto rocky, barren territory with none of the foods it was used to in the forest. To survive, Weedle invaded colonies of Diglett and Dugtrio, stealing food from digging Pokemon as they passed by by striking the food with its stinger, then taking it to a cache to be eaten. Whenever discovered by Diglett or Dugtrio, Weedle would spin its stinger to dig holes in the ground, tucking its legs undearneath its body to reduce resistance with the earth.

Signature Training: Dig Dug
Having grown up in underground environments, Weedle is more at home within the earth than on land. Using its stinger as a drill, Weedle can dig through the earth at amazing speeds, and "swim" through dirt as an aquatic Pokemon could through water. Along the same lines, energy consumption would be similar to what a water pokemon takes to swim. Weedle is strong enough to dig through all kinds of dirt, including dirt studded with rocks, but he cannot break through solid rock and would not be able to look around while drilling with a lot of momentum.

Male Squirtle
Biography: Squirtle was originally adopted as a baby turtle by the staff of a water processing plant owned by a biochemical company. Squirtle lived in a tank and often jumped out and did water tricks, much to the delight of the hard working and frequently somber staff. Naturally longing for open ocean and left to his own devices, Squirtle would jump into other tanks of water at night-time when most of the staff had gone. One of his most favourite containers was one the size of a small lake, which offered Squirtle the most room to swim around. Little did he know that this tank was filled with heavy water used to dilute and dispose of many biochemicals; these chemicals altered Squirtle's phenotypes to tolerate the heavy water alongside normal water. A year after Squirtle was first brought to the plant, security cameras were installed inside due to a concern for increased security and Squirtle's nightly swims were discovered. Fearing the possibility of a new strain of virus or bacteria being cultivated in Squirtle's body, the company management ordered him terminated, but the scientists who had grown to love him didn't have the heart to kill him, so they released him in the wild instead, where I caught him.

Signature Training: Deuterium
Due to his prolonged exposure to heavy water and various biochemical agents, Squirtle's water type and the chemical composition of his water attacks have been replaced with that of "heavy water". Heavy water has a higher boiling point and vaporisation point than normal water, giving Squirtle a slightly higher resistance to fire and making his water attacks more difficult to evaporate with heat based attacks; a fire attack must be more powerful (hotter) than the equivalent water attack of Squirtle to completely evaporate all of the water from his attacks into steam, though an attack of equal strength would still significantly reduce the impact of Squirtle's attack. Additionally, heavy water is more dense than normal water, giving Squirtle's water attacks slightly more damage and a bigger "punch" when a high-pressure water attack (Water Gun, Hydro Pump) is used. Finally, since normal organisms cannot properly metabolise heavy water, continual exposure to the high concentrations in Squirtle's attacks will result in poisoning. The degree of poisoning varies depending on the size of an opponent and its type; water and bug pokemon are especially susceptible to heavy water poisoning, as well as Pokemon that are small in size. Other types will still receive poisoning after several direct hits, but the degree of poisoning is reduced significantly with the Pokemon's size, as larger Pokemon are more able to stomach larger concentrations of heavy water. Unlike with organic poisons, since heavy water is structurally identical to normal water, poison-type Pokemon are not immune to the toxicity of heavy water.

Squirtle's special ability has a few weaknesses as well. Heavy water has a higher freezing point than normal water; while this prevents opponents from freezing Squirtle's attacks easily, it also prevents Squirtle from using his own ice attacks without putting more effort into reducing the temperature. The density of heavy water also requires Squirtle to spend slightly more energy on his water attacks. Lastly, while heavy water can be found in normal bodies of water, it isn't very concentrated, so if Squirtle runs out of water, he must spend far more time in a pool regenerating his reserves of heavy water than a normal water Pokemon.
Muyo: Big and complex, but not all that bad. You should specify the amount of energy increase, perhaps specify that the heavy water needs to be ingested before poisoning can occur, and possibly lower his speed a bit, as he has to carry around his own reserves of, well, heavy water. Rejected

Genderless Gastly
Biography: Gastly was born from the decaying bodies of several Koffing, Wheezing, Grimer and a Muk, all of which died following an environmental clean-up campaign in an industrial town called New Junk City. These poison Pokemon, which were especially toxic having absorbed many rare, complex chemicals over their lifetime by lurking around industrial waste pools, released a number of poisonous vapours after they died of starvation from being unable to consume poison; these vapours proved to be exceptionally toxic and killed many of the humans who tried to clean out the grimiest sludge pits in the basement of the largest industrial factory in New Junk City. As a result, this factory's pits were sealed off; the toxic gasses from the rotting flesh of the dead Pokemon mixed and eventually took form as this Gastly, who escaped by squeezing through a crack in a floor a micrometere wide.

Signature Training: Gazprom
This Gastly is unlike others of its kind because of its unique origin; it does not a true ghost pokemon and thus lacks the ghost type, existing purely as gas. Gastly cannot become ethereal at all, or invisible in the same way as ghost pokemon, nor can it evolve because it lacks the ghost type. Gastly compensates for these losses by having more control over the concentration of its gaseous body; it can totally break apart, effectively becoming invisible and immune to all Pokemon attacks, but at the same time Gastly cannot attack. Gastly can also concentrate its body to the point of becoming a solid, where it can be harmed by physical attacks. By reducing or increasing its body density and taking advantage of differences in density of the surrounding air, Gastly is able to augment its speed to the level of a Gengar, but it is not as smooth at changing directions. Gastly's rare chemical composition makes it one of the most toxic pokemon in the history of the league; all of its poison attacks do double damage and cause severe poisoning in all Pokemon types, with different types of poisoning depending on the inflicted's own type (corrosion in metal pokemon, decay/rot in grass, normal poison in all other types).
Muyo: This one isn't happening, particularly due to the "breaking apart and becoming immune to attacks" thing. Do that every round going first and it's fairly unbeatable.

Genderless Ditto
Biography: Ditto was originally caught by a gambler named Tetsuya, who was a skilled mahjong player and avid cheater. Ditto would assist its owner by transforming into extra mahjong tiles, effectively making Tetsuya invincible by allowing him to draw the most necessary tile at the right time. Ditto and Tetsuya were separated when Tetsuya, arrogant and careless from success, failed to notice another player cheating against him, stealing the transformed Ditto (without knowing it was a Pokemon) and pocketing the tile as he switched it for another. Tetsuya's inevitable loss in that match caused a riot in the gambling hall, and the man who cheated against him ran off, with Ditto falling from his pocket. I, also a skilled mahjong player, eventually discovered Ditto and learned his history, discovering a special ability he had developed to aid Tetsuya in his gambling endeavors.

Special Training: Mnemonic Device
With his history as a gambling accomplice, Ditto had to learn to remember specific mahjong tiles, hands, players and game situations, forcing Ditto to have an exceptionally good memory for its species. This was done through various mnemonic devices, which Ditto would use to bring up certain memories and transform accordingly. Ditto can apply this skill in a Pokemon battle; having trained extensively with other Pokemon on my team, Ditto can transform into any Pokemon I bring with me into a battle, since Ditto will have met with that pokemon again before combat as I discuss strategies and ideas on how to win. It is also able to use their signature moves, having spent enough time observing these moves in practice to log the techniques into its long-term memory. However, because Ditto naturally have bad memories, Ditto must recall my Pokemon's attributes and techniques indirectly through mnemonics, so there is a 30% chance that Ditto will forget something, like a resistance the Pokemon it transforms into should have, or an attack its transformation should know (30% fail rate). I can remind Ditto that it is missing a resistance and remind it of a technique in battle, which counts as a move on my part. As Ditto grows in experience, it will become more skilled with this mnemonic devices, and for each trainer level this chance of forgetfulness will decrese by 5% up to a maximum of 10%. "Transform" whether for my Pokemon or an opponent's otherwise remains the same, inflicting the same energy and time penalties as normal.
Muyo: I remember reffing this sig, and it wasn't all that bad, but it'll need increased drawbacks to pass currently, and the copying sig moves will likely need to be dropped. Rejected

Male Kabuto
Biography: Kabuto is an ancient Pokemon, having lived since prehistoric times but slumbering every few hundred years. Kabuto was most awake during the feudal age of Johto when he was used as the helmet for a famous samurai warrior named Kageyama Kodachi; Kabuto enjoyed being cared by the warrior and the warrior was pleased with the superior protection the mollusk offered as a helm.
Muyo: Assuming no sig. Approved

Male Dratini
Biography: Dratini is my first Pokemon, and I consider him the rarest of my team; I caught him without any aid whatsoever while exploring a floating island nation called Skypiea. This isle, supported by "millennium cumulonimbus" clouds of considerably thick density, was home to a host of wondrous Pokemon life, with many common species adapting special features to survive in the cloud environment. Natural selection favoured Dratini that emitted the same aura as Dragonair that permit flight, but due to Dratini's small body, it is unable to attain the same level of control of height that Dragonair can.

Signature Technique: Float
A common trait among Skypiean Dratini, though rare amongst those in Kanto and Johoto, Dratini is able to hover up to two three feet above ground, and is capable of moving at flight speed equivalent to a Pidgey. With enough distance, speed, and momentum, it can "glide" up higher than three feet, up to eight, before falling back to around two above ground. It cannot truly fly and reach the heights of its evolved forms.

Male Rhyhorn
Biography: Rhyhorn was originally the pet of a legendary blacksmith called Hephaestus, who operated a hot forge deep in the heart of Mount Jupiter. Hephaestus, who crafted legendary weapons reputed to be of the finest quality in all of history, forged his works on Rhyhorn's back, as Rhyhorn's armour plating was the only substance tough enough to not break under the weight of Hephaestus' thunderous hammer strikes. Rhyhorn was only barely able to endure his master's forging, but over time developed the ability to tighten his limbs in such a way as to generate a great amount of pressure between his layers of plates, altering the carbon structure of his outermost rock shell. This made it tougher and more resistant to all kinds of damage but at the same time restricting his movement. One day, Hephaestus announced he would be constructing his masterwork, the Sesshoushinken, the most dangerous sword in all history; to support his master's wish, Rhyhorn converted all of his plates into the hardest form of carbon he could, but this left him unable to move at all. When Rhydon was finally able to shed his last carapace, he discovered several hundred years had passed and his master was long dead. Leaving his only home for the surface, I caught him while journeying down to train in the harsh environment of Mount Jupiter's fiery core.

Signature Defense: Fullerene
Consistent with his history, Rhyhorn is able to generate pressure between the rock plates of his body, creating hot steam and altering the carbon structure of his planets while increasing their resistive strength in a matter and speed similar to Harden. With even a little bit of reinforcement, Rhyhorn can become nigh-immune to physical attacks, and unlike Harden, at high degrees of strengthening not even special attacks or the most powerful water techniques will be able to harm him. The tradeoff is Rhyhorn's movement will be increasingly impaired depending on the degree of reinforcement because he is putting pressure on his inner layers of rock bedding as well, hardening them and causing a massive reduction in speed and mobility, as well as a loss of strength in his attacks. Reinforcement is permanent unless Rhyhorn makes efforts to move and wear away his outer layer; "Fullerene 1" would last a single turn to shake off, while "Fullerene 3", where Rhyhorn's outer shell becomes diamond, lasts three turns. At "Fullerene 5", the hardness of rhenium diboride, Rhyhorn cannot move at all. Rhyhorn expends a lot of energy to move at normal speeds while hardened. The advantage of this technique, beyond the superior protection, is that Pokemon who attack Rhyhorn in this state risk serious injury, such that even a Steelix tackling a Fullerene 5 Rhyhorn head-on risks an immediate KO.
Muyo: This one is again, well-on broken, due to becoming nigh-immune to all forms of damage, as well as increasing damage and such. Like the bio, hate the sig. Rejected.

Male Abra
Biography: Abra was originally a Pokemon prince among the Lunarians, a race of humanoid beings who live on the moon. While on vacation to earth, the sudden appearance of a group of humans startled the Lunarians, forcing them to make a hasty retreat back into their spaceship - Abra, who had fallen into a deep sleep, was left behind and eventually captured by me.

Signature Attack: Variable Gravity Well (VGW)
The Lunarians, who have already mastered such advanced technology as faster than light travel, also developed machines to control gravity; these machines, in truth, were operated by their Pokemon, who did the actual force work. Abra possesses the ability to create an energy field ten metres in diameter around himself, within which individuals are being pulled down by psychic force as if our planet's gravity increased. This signature attack is field-oriented, and can be maintained for a whole battle so long as Abra wishes it so, and Abra can use other attacks while the field is enabled. It can be enabled and disabled quickly with little start up energy, though continual maintenance for many turns is taxing for Abra. At level one, the gravity well removes 15% from all of an opponent's stats; at higher levels, this number increases and evetually starts to influence the speed of attacks, sometimes negating the slower, heavier attacks before they even reach Abra.
Muyo: Read the attack descrip for "Gravity" on the ASB site, s'pretty similar IIRC. You may want to adapt this sig accordingly. Rejected

Female Bellsprout
Biography: Bellsprout was caught in an area with little to no nutrients in the ground, so to maintain her biological needs she had to develop more powerful absorption techniques to grab nutrients out of the ground.

Signature Technique: Osmosis
Bellsprout can dig her roots into the ground, allowing her to suck up nutrients at her leisure. Using this technique, she is anchored strongly against wind attacks or other fierce blows and can quickly recover lost energy and strength; however, the drawback is Bellsprout's speed is reduced to zero while grounded, and she becomes a sitting duck for some attacks.
Muyo: See above, but "Ingrain" instead xd. Rejected

Female Vulpix
Biography: Vulpix was one the treasured icon of a township that was very superstitious, believing in the various mythologies surrounding Pokemon of the resident area. As a prize Pokemon, Vulpix naturally became a target, and was captued by a thief for sale on the black market; a police raid allowed her to escape, after which I caught her. I quickly discovered she had some of the mythologial powers ascribed to her by the legends of certain cities in Johto.

Signature Defense: Foxfire
A mythological ability often said to be held by the Ninetails, Vulplix has this ability to free herself from a threat at will. Foxfire allows Vulpix to remove a status effect that is plaguing her, such as paralysis, poisoning, confusion, or so on, with little to no energy loss. The technique manifests as a brilliant flash of prismatic light, hence the term "fire". Unlike the technique said to be used by the Ninetails in mythology, Vulpix's Foxfire cannot be used indefinitely, as the special aura that surrounds supernatural fox pokemon takes a while to recover. Vulpix can only use this technique thrice per battle.
Muyo: Give it at least some energy usage. Rejected. Huh, wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Kudos.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 04-13-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Male Squirtle
Biography: Squirtle was originally adopted as a baby turtle by the staff of a water processing plant owned by a biochemical company. Squirtle lived in a tank and often jumped out and did water tricks, much to the delight of the hard working and frequently somber staff. Naturally longing for open ocean and left to his own devices, Squirtle would jump into other tanks of water at night-time when most of the staff had gone. One of his most favourite containers was one the size of a small lake, which offered Squirtle the most room to swim around. Little did he know that this tank was filled with heavy water used to dilute and dispose of many biochemicals; these chemicals altered Squirtle's phenotypes to tolerate the heavy water alongside normal water. A year after Squirtle was first brought to the plant, security cameras were installed inside due to a concern for increased security and Squirtle's nightly swims were discovered. Fearing the possibility of a new strain of virus or bacteria being cultivated in Squirtle's body, the company management ordered him terminated, but the scientists who had grown to love him didn't have the heart to kill him, so they released him in the wild instead, where I caught him.

Signature Training: Deuterium
Due to his prolonged exposure to heavy water and various biochemical agents, Squirtle's water type and the chemical composition of his water attacks have been replaced with that of "heavy water". Heavy water has a higher freezing point than normal water, allowing Squirtle to expend 4% less energy when using ice attacks. Additionally, heavy water is more dense than normal water, giving Squirtle's water attacks slightly more damage (+11%) and a knock-back effect when a high-pressure water attack (Water Gun, Hydro Pump) is used. Finally, since normal organisms cannot properly metabolise heavy water, continual exposure to the high concentrations in Squirtle's attacks will result in poisoning. The degree of poisoning varies depending on the size of an opponent and its type; water and bug pokemon are especially susceptible to heavy water poisoning, as well as Pokemon that are small in size. Larger Pokemon are more resistant, as they are able to stomach larger concentrations of heavy water than smaller Pokemon - poisoning will only occur with a Pokemon larger than a human if the water is ingested. Unlike with organic poisons, since heavy water is structurally identical to normal water, poison-type Pokemon are not immune to its toxicity. The poisoning rates begin at 10% and double for each successful attack, and the poisoning increases 15% in severity for every additional attack once poisoned.

Squirtle's special ability has a few weaknesses as well. The high molar mass of heavy water means Squirtle is not only heavier than a typical Squirtle, he's also slower too, and must expend 10% more energy for all of his attacks. Additionally, while heavy water can be found in normal bodies of water, it isn't very concentrated, so if Squirtle runs out of water, he must spend far more time in a pool regenerating his reserves of heavy water than a normal water Pokemon.

(note: it seems I got the chemistry wrong on the freezing part, a higher freezing point would be easier to achieve than a lower one, so I dropped the fire bit and switched it to making freezing easier. This is because the change in temperature for the freezing bit was three times greater than for boiling).
Muyo: Approved with edit

Genderless Gastly
Biography: Gastly was born from the decaying bodies of several Koffing, Wheezing, Grimer and a Muk, all of which died following an environmental clean-up campaign in an industrial town called New Junk City. These poison Pokemon, which were especially toxic having absorbed many rare, complex chemicals over their lifetime by lurking around industrial waste pools, released a number of poisonous vapours after they died of starvation from being unable to consume poison; these vapours proved to be exceptionally toxic and killed many of the humans who tried to clean out the grimiest sludge pits in the basement of the largest industrial factory in New Junk City. As a result, this factory's pits were sealed off; the toxic gasses from the rotting flesh of the dead Pokemon mixed and eventually took form as this Gastly, who escaped by squeezing through a crack in a floor a micrometere wide.

Signature Training: Gazprom
This Gastly is unlike others of its kind because of its unique origin; it is not a true ghost Pokemon and thus lacks the ghost type, existing purely as gas. Gastly cannot become ethereal or invisible at all, nor can it evolve. Gastly compensates for these losses by being exceptionally toxic; all cases of poisoning caused by one of Gastly's attacks will be on the level of Toxic, and touching even one part of Gastly's body will induce poisoning.

Genderless Ditto
Biography: Ditto was originally caught by a gambler named Tetsuya, who was a skilled mahjong player and avid cheater. Ditto would assist its owner by transforming into extra mahjong tiles, effectively making Tetsuya invincible by allowing him to draw the most necessary tile at the right time. Ditto and Tetsuya were separated when Tetsuya, arrogant and careless from success, failed to notice another player cheating against him, stealing the transformed Ditto (without knowing it was a Pokemon) and pocketing the tile as he switched it for another. Tetsuya's inevitable loss in that match caused a riot in the gambling hall, and the man who cheated against him ran off, with Ditto falling from his pocket. I, also a skilled mahjong player, eventually discovered Ditto and learned his history, discovering a special ability he had developed to aid Tetsuya in his gambling endeavors.

Special Training: Mnemonic Device
With his history as a gambling accomplice, Ditto had to learn to remember specific mahjong tiles, hands, players and game situations, forcing Ditto to have an exceptionally good memory for its species. This was done through various mnemonic devices, which Ditto would use to bring up certain memories and transform accordingly. Ditto can apply this skill in a Pokemon battle; having trained extensively with other Pokemon on my team, Ditto can transform into any Pokemon I bring with me into a battle, since Ditto will have met with that Pokemon again before combat as I discuss strategies and ideas on how to win. However, because Ditto naturally have bad memories, Ditto must recall my Pokemon's attributes and techniques indirectly through mnemonics, so there is a 30% chance that Ditto will forget something, like a resistance the Pokemon it transforms into should have, or an attack its transformation should know (30% fail rate). I can remind Ditto that it is missing a resistance and remind it of a technique in battle, which counts as a move on my part. As Ditto grows in experience, it will become more skilled with this mnemonic devices, and for each trainer level this chance of forgetfulness will decrease by 5% up to a maximum fail rate of 10%. "Transform" whether for my Pokemon or an opponent's otherwise remains the same, inflicting the same energy and time penalties as normal. Starting at level 2, all of Ditto's transformations will be one level weaker than the Pokemon it transforms into; at level one, it is 25% weaker than its transformation model.

Male Kabuto
Biography: Kabuto is an ancient Pokemon, having lived since prehistoric times but slumbering every few hundred years. Kabuto was most awake during the feudal age of Johto when he was used as the helmet for a famous samurai warrior named Kageyama Kodachi; Kabuto enjoyed being cared by the warrior and the warrior was pleased with the superior protection the mollusk offered as a helm.

No signature move.

Female Bellsprout
Biography: None.

No signature move.

Female Vulpix
Biography: Vulpix was one the treasured icon of a township that was very superstitious, believing in the various mythologies surrounding a legendary realm known as Gensokyo, the entrance of which was allegedly close to the town. As a prize Pokemon, Vulpix naturally became a target for brigands, and was captued by a thief for sale on the black market; a police raid on the thief's racketeering hideaway allowed her to escape, after which I caught her. I quickly discovered she had some of the mythologial powers ascribed to her by the legends of certain cities in Johto.

Signature Defense: Foxfire
A mythological ability often said to be held by the Ninetails, Vulplix has this ability to free herself from a threat at will. Foxfire allows Vulpix to remove all status effects that are plaguing her, such as paralysis, poisoning, confusion, etc. with energy loss equivalent to two Hazes. The technique manifests as a brilliant flash of prismatic light, hence the term "fire". Unlike the technique said to be used by the Ninetails in mythology, Vulpix's Foxfire cannot be used indefinitely, as the special aura that surrounds supernatural fox Pokemon a long time to recover. Vulpix can only use this technique thrice per battle.

Male Abra
Biography: Abra originally lived in a distant galaxy on a planet known as Ulitharid, which was ruled by psychic beings known as the Illithid, infamously known as "Mind Flayers". One day, meteors made of a legendary metal known as orichalcum began to bombard the planet; in addition to causing massive destruction with the initial impacts, the inherent physical properties of orichalcum negated the psionic powers of the Illithid, causing them to dissolve violently and die horrible deaths. Their Pokemon, the species of Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam, piloted Illithid ships to escape the maddening power of the orichalcum, but because of it's inherent anti-psychic properties, the psychic Pokemon could not cleanse their contaminated vessel of it. Many psychic Pokemon began to die off from the mentally poisonous effects of orichalcum, but the few surviving Alakazam, using their immense brainpower, constructed a special mystic ward to shield the surviving Pokemon from the metal's harmful effects. By the time the ship warped into our solar system, only Abra was alive, having mastered the seal created by the Alakazam. Abra's ship crashed into Dusk Mountain, and all the surviving pieces of orichalcum scattered across the land, where they became known as "Dusk Stones".

Signature Attack: Seal of Orichalcos
Developed by a team of the most ingenious Alakazam in history, the Seal of Orichalcos is a powerful, learned psychic ability bordering on sorcery or alchemy - its focus is to negate the effects of dark energy by making the user one with that energy. It manifests as a glowing green sigil with a unicursal hexagram inscribed in the centre, expanding out from beneath Abra. The sigil has a radius of 12 metres, and is 24 metres in diameter, and when cast, the space up to 12 metres above the seal darkens slightly, as if there were heavy overcast. When activated by Abra, a smaller version of the seal with runes in its outermost concentric circle appears on Abra's forehead, and Abra's irisis (if visible) glow a faint red. Within the seal's borders, Abra temporarily gains a Dark type in addition to its normal Psychic type (no resistance, quadruple weakness versus bug) and has access to all Dark type moves. All of Abra's special attacks do 25% more damage. Pokemon and trainers who are not enchanted by the Seal of Orichalcos forehead seal cannot leave the border's barrier, but they can enter it at any time. Attacks can be fired from outside the barrier into it, but not inside out - attacks fired from inside the seal merely splash against the border as if an invisible wall were present. Abra cannot leave the seal's borders while it is cast, but can dispel the move by dissolving his forehead seal, at the cost of inflicting dark damage equivalent to Knock Off. This technique can only be used once per battle, and lasts for a maximum of three turns. Since the Seal of Orichalcos was originally intended to be used by powerful Alakazam, it has a severe energy toll on Abra, stealing away 10% of his maximum energy when used. While Abra also has a theoretical knowledge of Dark-type moves, he cannot use those that he is physically unable to follow thorough with.
Muyo: This needs some substantial toning down. Maybe in Reed-iculous sigs? Then you could amp it up some

Male Rhyhorn
Biography: Rhyhorn was originally the pet of a legendary blacksmith called Hephaestus, who operated a hot forge deep in the heart of Mount Jupiter. Hephaestus, who crafted legendary weapons reputed to be of the finest quality in all of history, forged his works on Rhyhorn's back, as Rhyhorn's armour plating was the only substance tough enough to not break under the weight of Hephaestus' thunderous hammer strikes. Rhyhorn was only barely able to endure his master's forging, but over time developed the ability to tighten his limbs in such a way as to generate a great amount of pressure between his layers of plates, altering the carbon structure of his outermost rock shell. This made it tougher and more resistant to all kinds of damage but at the same time restricting his movement. One day, Hephaestus announced he would be constructing his masterwork, the Sesshoushinken, the most dangerous sword in all history; to support his master's wish, Rhyhorn converted all of his plates into the hardest form of carbon he could, but this left him unable to move at all. When Rhydon was finally able to shed his last carapace, he discovered several hundred years had passed and his master was long dead. Leaving his only home for the surface, I caught him while journeying down to train in the harsh environment of Mount Jupiter's fiery core.

Signature Defense: Fullerene
Consistent with his history, Rhyhorn is able to generate pressure between the rock plates of his body, creating hot steam and altering the carbon structure of his plates to increase their resistive strength. Once used, this technique allows Rhyhorn's defense and special defense to increase by ten times the gain of Harden; however, Rhyhorn loses 30% of his speed while protected and must expend 10% more energy for attacks due to his more restrictive carapace. Fullerene's length of shielding lasts as long as Harden, and can only be used once per battle.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-17-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #10
bird1111
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to bird1111 Send a message via MSN to bird1111

Making some minor changes to Skia's bio.

Skia: Level 3 Male Pidgeotto:
Bio: Pidgeotto, is the leader of my squad; he is also obsessed with his beak, and really wanted to learn Drill Peck, and was always talking about how awesome a move it was and how it was the best pecking move. I got sick of his bragging and gave him the idea to quit bragging so much about how good he thought it is and actually try to learn it and see just how good it is. He managed to convince my Natu into teaching him Drill Peck with him, he managed to learn it
Special Training: Drill Peck: For reasons stated in the Bio, Pidgeotto has managed to learn Drill Peck

Replacing Fearow with the following:

Monty: Level 1 Male Chimchar
I caught Monty mostly because of using a Monferno (which I nicknamed Monty, and who is Monty's namesake) for Round 2 of the 2007 Pokebowl, where I realized just how good the Chimchar line's movepool is. Monty is all about power, whether it is contact moves, projectile moves, energy moves, or moves that boost power, he focuses entirely on power, I have to force him to train his speed, agility, and defenses just to prevent him from neglecting those to the point of getting worse at them.
Special Technique: Power Freak (Fighting)
Due to reasons stated in the bio, Monty's attacks deal 30% more damage, but they use 30% more energy. Nasty Plot and Swords Dance boost damage by 30% more than normal, but moves that are boosted by them use 30% more energy than they normally would.

FB Information

FB Pokemon:
;5;M
;3;M
Old 05-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #11
Betagold
Pokemon Trainer

Hey. I'm...new to this whole thing. Let's see how this works out...

Tony the Male Spinda
Level 1

Bio: Tony was found by the theater after I saw Iron Man. He appeared to have found someone's half-empty beer can, and I couldn't get it away from him. He continues to find alcohol, though from where, nobody's sure. Dammit, where did that one come from?

Special Training: Drunken Master
Due to being drunk off his rocker all the time, Tony's developed quite a different style of fighting. His movements are fluid, and opponents find it hard to predict where he's coming from. However, also due to being drunk, Tony has a hard time hitting the opponent.
Tony's evasiveness is raised by 15%, while his accuracy falls 15%. At level 2, the accuracy loss decreases to 10%.

Pepper the Female Vulpix
Level 1

Bio: Pepper was found in the woods one day, and after a sound beating from Tony, she fell madly in love with him. Yeah, she's crazy. Anyway, Tony usually rejects her advances, and she's often training alone while the rest of us are having a good time. I found that she wouldn't rest until she had the respect and admiration from Tony that she wanted, so I helped her hone her attacks.

Special Attack: Wrath of a Woman Scorned.
Pepper managed to hone her anger at being rejected by Tony into a powerful burst of fire. It takes roughly the energy of a Heat Wave and a half to perform and has the power of a heat wave, but leaves the target confused at what the hell just happened. Can be used twice per battle.

Peter the Male Spinarak
Level 2

Bio: Peter was captured around the same time Pepper was. He was an obvious capture, and it took the likes of Tony and Pepper to take him down. Peter has an innate ability over his webs that other Spinirak in his forest do not.

Special Technique: Impact Webbing
Peter launches a small ball of spider web that explodes into a large net of webs, effectively immobolizing the target, akin to paralyzation. The webbing is the strength of a normal Spider Web attack, and can be destroyed just as any other web can. Takes roughly the energy of two Spider Web attacks. Can be used once per battle.

Matt the Male Houndour
Level 1

Bio: Matt was abandoned by his mother at a young age, and when his father was killed, he was taken in by an old Sandslash that lived in the desert he grew up in. Sandslash took Matt underground, training him to find his surroundings in the dark underground tunnels.

Special Training: Blind as a Zubat
Matt, raised underground, is blind. However, he feels vibrations in the earth with his paws and hears the air rippling, allowing him to "see" with a sort of radar sense. This vision is obscured if Matt is only in the air, reducing accuracy by 15%. At level 2, it becomes 10%. Feeling the vibrations, he can sense where an opponent is if they are underground or in the air, giving him a 5% evasion bonus against attacks like Dig or Fly.

Piotr the Male Aron
Level 2

Bio: Piotr was born to a Aggron and a Frosslass in the freezing arctic, and spent most of his life there. He worked with his father in the cold every day, strengthening himself and his armor plating.

Special Training: Cold Iron
Piotr, born and raised in the frigid north, has raised his ice type resistance to 1x, and, by proxy, reduced his water type weakness to 1.5x.

Steve the Male Riolu
Level 1

Bio: Steve is...unusually patriotic. He's been with me from the very beginning. He still needs a little training, but he's getting there.
No sig.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #12
AngryMasta
Pokemon Trainer

Submitting my squad from SPPf. I just of thought this, so figured I'd ask here knowing an LO will read this: If I receive credits on SPPf (trainer level ups, KOs, WLDs, TP, SPs, etc.), do they count here as well?

Male Squirtle (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Male Chimchar (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Female Shinx (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Female Misdreavus (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Male Dratini (Level 1)
No Signature Move

Male Sneasel (Level 2)
No Signature Move
Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #13
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Female Bellsprout
Biography: Bellsprout was discovered deep in a legendary jungle known as the Lakamul Rainforest, a dark jungle which exists in an ancient land that cannot be found by maps. Plants found in this fierce jungle have adapted use of many different chemical processes not found in species populating other parts of the globe because of the much higher competition for survival. Although the Weepinbell evolutionary line are carnivorous pitcher plants, I discovered Bellsprout's particular morph strain were adept at nitrogen fixation, and among her kind the Bellsprout I captured was exceptional at this.

Signature Attack: Nitrogen Fixation
A more poweful form of the chemical process used by a few higher order plants, Bellsprout absorbs the nitrogen gas in air, which allows the special diazotroph bacteria inside her to convert it into 14 M ammonia. This ammonia accumulates as either a liquid or gas in Bellsprout's bulb, allowing her to spit it out over short distances. Ammonia is a highly corrosive and poisonous base; if ammonia in its gas form comes in contact with another Pokemon's eyes or skin it will cause severe inflammation and temporary difficulty with vision, or when inhaled it will cause coughing/gagging and will impair that Pokemon's ability to breath. In battle, this translates to damage equivalent to Cross Poison and a 10% loss of speed, attack and special attack for three turns until a Pokemon can recover. There is also a 10% chance of inducing paralysis. In the liquid form, ammonia will cause a chemical burn, and also does one-time damage equivalent to Sludge Bomb. As the burn is caused by chemicals rather than heat, Fire pokemon can also be affected. As Bellsprout grows in level and evolves, the concentration of this ammonia and the volume produced can be expected to increase. Nitrogen fixation, like Solar Beam, requires one turn to prepare before it can be used to allow time for the diazotroph to convert the nitrogen.
Muyo: Approved with edits
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Last edited by Muyotwo; 05-17-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #14
Squitle
Pokemon Trainer

Rose the Shiny Roselia (Level 1) Female
Rose was a very shy shiny Budew when she was first caught. She disliked battling at all because of her weak form and odd coloring. When she evolved into Roselia, she became confident in her abilities and began to start battling but always using an indirect attack. She was taught Double Team during this stage to help her avoid attacks. Rose spent a few weeks at a ninja camp to perfect her Double Team technique. Rose prefers contests and usually uses her moves in an effort to accent her smartness even in battles. She uses Poison moves more to show off the poisonous colors of her roses. Her Magical Leaf changes color as well, which has no affect on the power or energy needed.
Special Training: Dual Team
When Rose was at the training camp, she gained the ability to control each copy separately. However this takes a lot of energy so she commonly groups herself and her copies into two groups that can launch separate attacks. These separate attacks have only 3/4 of the original power and it counts as a two moves.

Lade the Ralts (Level 1) Male
Lade is extremely outgoing and enjoys showing off his psychic abilities. His dream is to one day evolve into a Gallade so that he can learn fighting moves. Lade is always likely to be the first to deal damage. He uses his Teleport attack to appear behind opponents and attack. Lade has an affection for Rose and enjoys working with her. Whenever he fights with her, he has a 1 in 3 chance of using Magical Leaf regardless of the attack ordered. Lade attended the same camp as Rose to perfect Double Team.
Special Training; Dual Teleport
When at the training Camp, Lade learned how to further confuse the opponent. Lade creates copies of himself then Teleports all the copies to random places around the field. This requires a mild amount of energy. All attacks are diminished by 10% times the number of copies whenever only one copy attacks. 2 or more copies that attack at the same time have a combined power that equals the normal pokémon attack.

Hail the Snorunt (Level 1) Female
Hail is a very gentle pokémon. She is very quiet and very rarely lets any anger show. But when she is weakened, her special ability kicks in. Hail loves to perform in contests with her famous Hail attack. She was captured for her marvelous beauty and her strong attacks.
Special Technique: Ice Flare
Whenever Hail’s health falls below 1/3, the power of Hail’s Ice moves is increased by 1.5x. However, from that point on, she cannot use anything but attack moves.

Joy the Chansey (Level 2) Female
Joy was original training to be a pokémon nurse’s aid but was too clumsy. She falls down 1 out of every 10 turns. She was discovered to be a tough competitive battler when she single handedly defeated an entire swarm of Beedrill with her Egg Bomb attack. While she is a fierce battler, Joy enjoys contests as well.
Special Training: Soft Bomb (normal)
Soft Bomb is the combination of Soft-boiled and Egg Bomb. This is a technique she learned while training to become a nurse’s aid. The two attacks come together to produce an egg that heals pokémon faster than Soft-boiled or any medicine. This reduces the time needed for a pokémon to be in the Pokémon Center by half. It also restores Âľ of any pokémon’s health in battle. This takes time to prepare and can only be used once per battle.

Tamanta the Mantyke (Level 1) Female
Tamanta is a cute flying pokémon who never ceases to have fun, even during battle. Her style is marked by her playfulness, often times charming the opponent instead of attacking. She is a huge fan of contests and never settles for second place. She is never competitive outside the contest arena despite the fact that she has a strong Bounce and Aqua Tail attack. She developed a technique before her capture that combined these two attacks which makes her an excellent Cute contest candidate.
Special Attack: Bubble Bounce (water/flying)
When Tamanta uses Bounce, Bubbles stream behind here as she curves thru the air. When the attacks hit, it is considered both water and flying move. It does the same amount of damage as Bounce and takes very little additional energy.

Pi the Pichu (Level 1) Male

Pi is a very cool yet confident pokémon. He is very inquisitive and loves to explore. He never backs down from a challenge and has been known to take down much larger pokémon. He doesn’t believe in disadvantages and trains constantly to improve himself. He is also adept at contests as his focusing training allows him better control of his electricity.
Special Training: Aim For Da Horn
Pi spent many weeks trying to overcome its resistant type Ground. Pi managed to break through the resistance by launching a strong Thunderbolt at their head. The attack has the power equivalent of a neutral attack but takes 50% more power than normal.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #15
Lady Kuno
Sad times are just times that are sad

Level 5s

Champ: Female Machamp
Being Kuno's leading Fighting Pokemon, it is obvious she has to be one of the best. From since she was hatched from an egg, she was trained by Headmaster Kuno to be tough and to keep fighting. However like her trainer, she has crazy dreams of glory, fame, and everything else we strive for, no matter how hopeless life is. Now that she has 4 arms, things are a little easier.
Special Attack: Saotome School of Anything-Goes Martial Arts Special Attack: Kachuu Tenshin Amaguriken (Fighting)
This is a special move taught by the best, for the best. Champ uses all her fists to much in a very rapid style, making her fists unable to even be seen moving. The speed of it can be surprizing to foes, as they do not know whats going on. This move can be used in a few ways. The first way is just a rapid volley of blows which deal moderate damage across a Pokemon's body. The second is having all blows land on one single spot, or just a general area in specific. This deals much more damage. While the second version does not take any more energy, it requires more concentration to pull off. This attack does not take very long to do, as the movement is very fast. This move uses the energy of only a few Fury Attacks, however it can only be used once per opponent, as she doesn't want them to know how to block it a second time, and only twice per battle.
Muyo: Clarify the energy usage more. Rejected

Kuro: Female Dragonite
Dragonite is a dark Dragonite, as her skin is much darker then a normal ones. She is very cold hearted, and so her body matches her mind.
Special Resistance: Ice
Due to growing up in hidden ice caverns and the like, Kuro only takes 200% damage from Ice Attacks instead of the Normal 400%.
Special Note:
Kuro is an special '1 level higher' on my squad and does not count as one of my intial two.
Muyo: The current rule for resistances is 75%, so you would take 300% instead of 400%. Rejected

Gengar: Male Gengar
Special Attack: Hypnotist (Psychic)
Gengar has received much training in the way of Hypnosis. As a result of this, Hypnosis does not require eye contact to lull an enemy to sleep. However in the case of no eye contact, more energy will be used equivalent to an extra Hypnosis. Additionally, any Pokemon put to sleep by Gengar will sleep very comfortably, recovering more health and energy then normal while increasing the duration of the sleep.

Level 4s

Gekiganger III: Male Hitmonchan
After watching too much Martian Successor Nadesico, he realized he would devote his life to Gekiganger. He also mastered the super secret special attack, Gekigan Flare. Gekiganger III is also a bit taller and more buff than other Hitmonchans.
Special Attack: Gekigan Flare (Fighting)
Gekiganger III goes to punch like any other punch he has. However like Mega Punch, it leaves a white streak behind it when he launches for his attack. Although this punch is not as powerful. Gekiganer III's fist starts to glow turning very bright for anyone who looks at his glove or at Gekiganger III, like a Flash attack, as he goes for the Punch. This attack is about as strong as any of the element punches, and a bit faster. This attack can be used once every 2 rounds, and a maximum of 5 times.
Muyo: Specify energy usage. Rejected

Sneek: Male Hitmonlee
Special Training: Swap Skill (Fighting)
Due to massive training with its legs, one day he realized something was very odd. He knew all the Punching attacks he knew currently, however he could do them with his feet! The power for the attacks is the same. Dizzy Punch, Dynamic Punch, and Mach Punch will now all be done with his feet. In addition, moves like Frustration, Rage, and Rock Smash will now also involve kicking.

Wrath: Male Poliwhirl
Wrath got dropped on the head a few times, causing him to forget stuff occasionaly. He learned how to improved Amnesia from it.
Special Training: Amnesiac (Psychic)
Wrath is capable of using Amnesia, however he expends almost all his psychic energy in the process. The benefit is that it is much stronger then normal. It is able to force it's enemy to forget all attacks of the last type it used. However this attack will not work if the Pokemon is the same type as the attack. This effect will last for three turns. The down side is that after using the attack, he will get spontanious amnesia and forget how to use it again for the rest of the match.

Ranma: Alakazam
It still changes turns into male when it comes Sunny Day is used and female when it comes in contact with the rain from Rain Dance, however when it went to evolve, something happened...
Special Training: 6th Sense (Psychic)
Ranma is both blind and deaf. However, due to special training, he still knows where everything is. Ranma will always know where everything is in an arena, and where the opponent is and what he/she is doing, in the same way a Zubat or Starmie does, but with psychic energy. This doesn't make him tired, because his loss of senses made that one powerful enough not to require any energy or focus to use. This new sense, also speeds up how long it takes to use psychic attacks.
Muyo: Clarify how much faster it makes Psychic attacks and you'll be good to go. Rejected

Violent: Male Exploud
Special Training: Volume 11 (Normal)
His volume has been turned up way too high. Because of this, all his sound attacks are a bit more controlled then normal. He can focus sound waves in a smaller area to increase damage and limit range, or spread it out evenly throught the entire arena for less damage. His sound attacks are all slightly louder then normal as well.

Female Nidoqueen
Special Training: Barbed (Normal)
Nidoqueen has recieved much training in the ways of being a punching bag for the other fighting Pokemon. As a counter, and also to be cruel, she grew tiny spikes around her body, which are slightly poisonous. Physical attacks will feel the effect of hitting the spike, however there is a 50% chance of small poison taking place. Additionally, numerous attacks will cause the poison effects to increase.
Muyo: Give it a bit of a drawback, clarify whether it occurs only when the opponent physically hits her or if it works when she hits the opponent as well. Rejected

Pimp Master Jay: Male Mr. Mime
Pimp Master Jay is a former professional pimp. He gave up his former pimping ways to focus on special training.
Special Training: Wallmaster (Normal)
Pimp Master Jay is capable of producing Light Screens, Barriers and Reflects with very little energy used, as well as almost instantaneous like regular Mr. Mimes. Relfect will also be able to used two times per battle, however each form can
Muyo: The energy can't be very little, but it can be lessened. Also, finish the reflect sentence. Rejected

Kuno: Female Kangaskhan
Special Technique: Iron Fist (Steel)
Due to a freak accident, her hands got covered in steel. She can still use them like normal hands. This also powers up all her moves which involves her hand or fists to a great amount. After using fire punch 3 or more times in a battle, it turns her hands into molten steel. If she lands a hit while doing that move, some of the steel can come off onto the opponent, causing alot of pain, and has a %10 chance for a permanant injury. Kuno's steel will never run out by constant use of that move. However the fire will cool down after x rounds. The x equals how many times fire punch was used. If faced with a fire attack, she will automaticly block with her hands, and the fire will help charge her hands. However, cooling attacks can cause the steel to cool down and harden again.
Muyo: If it deflects fire with it's steel hands, does that make the damage more or less? Clarify. Rejected

Shiriko: Female Smeargle
Special Technique: Profesional Painter (Normal)
She grew up just a normal lad, however she knew that she was destened for something greater. She went to art school, however she was kicked out due to it being for Humans only. So she started to paint by herself, perfecting her technique. She started to sell her paintings, and now she is a professional painter. She can learn up to 20 moves via sketch. 10 offensive and 10 defensive. However, she can only learn 2 attacks of any given element and 6 Normal attacks. She also cannot learn the same move twice. She can also use the move as many times as she wants in a battle. However, if she attempts to use those moves in the same battle she learned them, they will perform at 50% efficiancy. The next time she is brought out to battle again, she will use them as normal. By then she would have mastered the move. If she goes over the limit, she can choose which move to remove, but it would cost 1 service point. She can be only in one battle at a time due to moves being sketched and all.
The current attacks that Smeargle has learned are:
Offensive Moves- Earthquake, Faint Attack, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Night Shade, Shadowball, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, and Toxic
Defensive Moves- Barrier, Focus Energy, Haze, Light Screen, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Supersonic, and Thunderwave

Jesus: Male Magmar
Jesus is a Magmar, that is holy. He can do lots of miracles, but instead chooses to battle. The only thing he can't seem to master is that 'Water to Wine' trick.
Special Training: Jesus (Normal)
Jesus has an interesting techinque he uses for battling. He is very good with his feet, and so when battling, he does not making a sound when he is walking or moving. In addition, he is also capable of walking on top of liquids, like water, chemicals or lava. However if he gets hit with enough force, he will fall in. He is not forced to stay above the liquids, and can choose to swim/go underwater in them if he chooses to do such.

BellAwesome: Female Bellossom
BellAwesome comes from a long line of Awesome Pokemon. She is capable of firing the Grass Awesome Laser.
Special Attack: Grass Awesome Laser (Grass)
BellAwesome fires off a shiny green laser beam of grass energy at the opponent. This attack deals the damage of Solar Beam. However this attack does not require the sun, and so it does not have the energy gather up wait.
Muyo: So how much energy does it use? Rejected

Male Charmander
This Pokemon has been trained by the very best Fire trainers in the business. Hence it will have more fire energy than normal Pokemon of its specie. This Pokemon was the third place price in the KAST 2 Final, and hence does not count towards squad limits.
Special Training: Flaming Tail (Fire)
Charmander's tail flame is brighter than usual. This means that it can light up dark arenas more effectively, Charmander can use its tail as a more effective weapon than usual thanks to the larger flame, Charmander can inflict an automatic burn on any opponent that touches the flame, and that Charmander's tail flame is more resistant to water that hits it directly. However, Charmander expends more energy than usual during battle.
~ haiku, Morg 2017
JUST NUKE THE FUCKING SUN

Spoiler: show
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 AM   #16
Lady Kuno

Champ: Female Machamp
Being Kuno's leading Fighting Pokemon, it is obvious she has to be one of the best. From since she was hatched from an egg, she was trained by Headmaster Kuno to be tough and to keep fighting. However like her trainer, she has crazy dreams of glory, fame, and everything else we strive for, no matter how hopeless life is. Now that she has 4 arms, things are a little easier.
Special Attack: Saotome School of Anything-Goes Martial Arts Special Attack: Kachuu Tenshin Amaguriken (Fighting)
This is a special move taught by the best, for the best. Champ uses all her fists to much in a very rapid style, making her fists unable to even be seen moving. The speed of it can be surprizing to foes, as they do not know whats going on. This move can be used in a few ways. The first way is just a rapid volley of blows which deal moderate damage across a Pokemon's body. The second is having all blows land on one single spot, or just a general area in specific. This deals much more damage. While the second version does not take any more energy, it requires more concentration to pull off. This attack does not take very long to do, as the movement is very fast. This move uses the energy of a Strength and Fury Attack combined, however it can only be used once per opponent, as she doesn't want them to know how to block it a second time, and only twice per battle.

Gekiganger III: Male Hitmonchan
After watching too much Martian Successor Nadesico, he realized he would devote his life to Gekiganger. He also mastered the super secret special attack, Gekigan Flare. Gekiganger III is also a bit taller and more buff than other Hitmonchans.
Special Attack: Gekigan Flare (Fighting)
Gekiganger III goes to punch like any other punch he has. However like Mega Punch, it leaves a white streak behind it when he launches for his attack. Although this punch is not as powerful. Gekiganer III's fist starts to glow turning very bright for anyone who looks at his glove or at Gekiganger III, like a Flash attack, as he goes for the Punch. This attack is about as strong as any of the element punches, and a bit faster. The energy required is a bit more then a normal element punch. This attack can be used once every 2 rounds, and a maximum of 5 times.

Ranma: Alakazam
It still changes turns into male when it comes Sunny Day is used and female when it comes in contact with the rain from Rain Dance, however when it went to evolve, something happened...
Special Training: 6th Sense (Psychic)
Ranma is both blind and deaf. However, due to special training, he still knows where everything is. Ranma will always know where everything is in an arena, and where the opponent is and what he/she is doing, in the same way a Zubat or Starmie does, but with psychic energy. This doesn't make him tired, because his loss of senses made that one powerful enough not to require any energy or focus to use. This new sense, also speeds up how long it takes to use psychic attacks, making them slightly faster then normal.

Female Nidoqueen
Special Training: Barbed (Normal)
Nidoqueen has recieved much training in the ways of being a punching bag for the other fighting Pokemon. As a counter, and also to be cruel, she grew tiny spikes around her body, which are slightly poisonous. Physical attacks will feel the effect of hitting the spike, however there is a 25% chance of small poison taking place. Additionally, numerous attacks will cause the poison effects to increase. The spikes are small, and well aimed blows can avoid getting hit by them as well. These spikes will only be felt as retaliation, when she gets attacked, or if she uses Body Slam.

Pimp Master Jay is a former professional pimp. He gave up his former pimping ways to focus on special training.
Pimp Master Jay is capable of producing Light Screens, Barriers and Reflects with less energy used then normal, as well as almost instantaneous like regular Mr. Mimes. Reflect will also be able to used two times per battle, however each form can only be used one.
Muyo: How much less energy? Rejected

Due to a freak accident, her hands got covered in steel. She can still use them like normal hands. This also powers up all her moves which involves her hand or fists to a great amount. After using fire punch 3 or more times in a battle, it turns her hands into molten steel. If she lands a hit while doing that move, some of the steel can come off onto the opponent, causing alot of pain, and has a %10 chance for a permanant injury. Kuno's steel will never run out by constant use of that move. However the fire will cool down after x rounds. The x equals how many times fire punch was used. If faced with a fire attack, she will automaticly attempt to reduce the damage by blocking with her hands, reducing the damage, and the fire will help charge her hands. Of course the fire attack will obviously have to be small enough to block with her hands or else her body would get hit too. However, cooling attacks can cause the steel to cool down and harden again.
Muyo: Having molten steel on your hands should have some recoil I'd think. Rejected

BellAwesome: Female Bellossom
BellAwesome comes from a long line of Awesome Pokemon. She is capable of firing the Grass Awesome Laser.
Special Attack: Grass Awesome Laser (Grass)
BellAwesome fires off a shiny green laser beam of grass energy at the opponent. This attack deals half the damage of Solar Beam. However this attack does not require the sun, and so it does not have the energy gather up wait. The energy used is also half of a Solarbeam.

Kuro: Female Dragonite
Dragonite is a dark Dragonite, as her skin is much darker then a normal ones. Her appearence can be quite frightening to small Pokemon.
Special Attack: Dragon Awesome Blast (Dragon)
Kuro is capable of combining two dragon attacks into one move. The energy used is equal to both those attacks, and they are used at the same time. This move only counts as one attack, however if a second attack is used that round then much more energy will be required to use it then normal.
Special Note:
Kuro is an special '1 level higher' on my squad and does not count as one of my intial two.
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Last edited by Muyotwo; 12-01-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #17
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Due to the shittiness at SPP, I'll be using this as sigless stuff.

Dropping Lvl 1 male chimchar.

Adding Male Absol, lvl 1
Old 12-08-2008, 06:20 AM   #18
Glacier99
Pokemon Trainer

Gardie: Level 2 Female Kirlia
A cute young pokemon that I rescued from a pack of Poochyena that were trying to Kill It.
Special Attack: Boom Boom! (Psychic)
Gardie uses Psychic Power to get in the opponent's head and then makes a loud succession of BOOMS! Which Damages the opponent, Has A 10% chance of giving a Migraine and Also makes them Confused. It uses 10% energy.

Melani: Level 2 Female Bayleef
My starting Pokemon. I got her a while ago and have since trained her into a very capable battler.
Special Attack: Poison Whip (Grass/Poison)
Melani's vine becomes covered with Poison and it then Whips the Opponent.
Has a 10% Chance of Poisoning. Uses 1 and a half times the Energy of a vine whip. It also makes Bayleef Poison-Grass type for the rest of the match.

Nina: Level 1 Female Vulpix
A cute Pokemon Leo obtained from a breeder.
Special Attack: Inferno Prison (Fire/Rock)
A Rock and Flame cage comes up around the opponent and slams them from all directions five times then collapses.
Uses 30% energy.

Growlette: Level 1 Female Growlithe
A cute ex-police dog.
Special Defense: Stone Suit (Rock)
Growlette is suddenly encasened with rock that changes her into a Fire-Rock Type. It halves her speed and also halves damages from all Physical attacks and takes a quarter of damage away from special attacks. Uses 20% energy.

Meowzie: Level 1 Female Meowth
Meowzie is a former Team rocket Pokemon that I rescued.
Special Resistance: Power Body (Fighting/Normal)
Restores 25% Health and Takes A fifth of damage away from Fighting and Normal attacks from then on in that battle.

Super Monkey: Level 1 Male Mankey
SM is a hyper Monkey that I captured in a Forest he is the only male on my team.
Special Attack: Flying Chop (Fighting)
SM Throws a Piece of fruit behind the opponent and then jumps and chops them on the legs and grabs their hands and throws them. uses 8% energy.
Muyo: I like the ideas in a lot of these sigs, but you'll need to work on the energy usage, comparing it to other moves as opposed to percentages. Read up on the signature rules and I'll look forward to the next submission.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-08-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #19
Rabid Squirrel
Better than Tyranidos

Darn SPPfail, failing on me when I tried to post! Guess I'll do it over here.

Resubmitting this sig-

Nimbus: Level 1 Male Castform
Nimbus was born and raised in a sunny valley. He spent so much time in the sunshine that he got a very bad permanent sunburn. The sunburn releases small solar energy almost akin to the energy from a Sunny Day. Because of this energy, Nimbus is always in his sunshine transform.
Special Training: Sunshine All the Day (Fire)
Nimbus is no longer able to transform with the weather, being permanently in his sunshine transformation. He also loses all of his water and ice type attacks.

Adding sigs to the following Pokémon-

Scratch: Level 1 Male Meowth
Scratch has always been jealous of Pokémon that could use Tri Attack. The ability to utilize three elements in one attack. After working with Thunderbolt, Sunny Day, and Icy Wind, Scratch eventually got more used to Electric, Fire, and Ice energy. Scratch managed to utilize the elements in a slash-like attack.
Special Attack: Colour Slash (Normal)
Scratch charges each of his claws with Electric, Fire, and Ice-type energy, respectively. The attack does the same damage as Tri Attack, takes the energy of a Tri Attack and a half, and has a 10% chance of either Freezing, Burning, or Paralyzing the opponent. (About 3.33% for each ailment) Since Scratch is rather unaccustomed to the three elements, there's a 15% chance of the attack failing.

Maddi: Level 1 Female Misdreavus
Maddi is a playful little spirit that loves to scare and frightened people. She enjoys seeing her victims having horrible nightmares, but unfortunately she can't learn hypnosis, so she decided to figure out how to use Nightmare on a Pokémon that is awake.
Special Attack: Haunted Daydreams (Ghost)
Maddi can use the attack Nightmare on a Pokémon that is awake by manipulating their daydreams. The move takes 2.5 times the amount of energy as a regular nightmare and works just like a Nightmare except the opponent remains awake.

Snow: Level 1 Female Smoochum
Snow enjoys freezing her opponent, but in her opinion, Ice Beam doesn't freeze the opponent enough, so she devolped her own attack.
Special Attack: Subzero Kiss (Ice)
Snow uses energy similar to that in an Ice Beam in a freezing kiss. The attack freezes the opponent about half of the time. It takes the energy of two Ice Beams, and getting close enough to kiss the opponent opens Snow up for easy attack.
Muyo: What damage does it do? Rejected

And finally, adding the following Pokémon-

Sergeant Pepper: Level 1 Male Plusle
Sergeant Pepper used to have a band called Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, but their music never became popular, so the band broke up. Sergeant Pepper, in his depression turned to battling for his kicks. Eventually he managed to incorporate his musical abilities into his battle
Special Attack: Echo Ball (Normal)
Sergeant Pepper forms a ball of sound energy at his mouth and fires it at the opponent. The Echo Ball will bounce off of hard surfaces but loses power each time it does so. Echo Ball takes the energy of an Ice Beam and does the amount of damage as an Ice Beam but loses an eighth of its power each time it bounces off of a surface. Arena's with bad acoustics (such as brick walls) will cause the attack to lose a fourth of its power instead. This attack doesn't affect deaf Pokémon.

Gao-chan: Level 1 Male Cranidos
Gao-chan was cloned by scientists and put into a Jurassic Park-like theme park and was under mind control to show off for guests. I saw this and broke the poor little creature free from his bondage.
Special Attack: Cranium Crasher (Rock)
Gao-chan headbutts his foe in their noggin hard enough to give them a slight sense of amnesia which lead to confusion for about two rounds. This attack takes the energy of a Zen Headbutt and does the damage of two regular Headbutts. This attack can only be used three times per battle.
Muyo: More explanation to the affects of the amnesia. Rejected

Dupli: Level 1 Genderless Ditto
One day I got gum on my shoe. When I cleaned it off I realized it was a Ditto and gave it a spot on my team. Dupli is unlike other Ditto, he learned how to create pseudo hands from his blobby body.
Special Training: Hands (Normal)
Dupli can create hands from his body which allow him to use certain punching attacks. He must be order to create the hands which takes the energy of two Mega Punches to do. Once he has these hands created, he can use the attacks Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Comet Punch, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, DynamicPunch and Focus Punch. All of these attacks take twice the regular amount of energy to perform, but they do the regular amount of damage. But since Dupli spent all of his time practicing this, his Transform fails half of the time.

Cappy: Level 2 Male Hitmonchan
Cappy liked to master elements. He could use ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch, but he wanted to use the Water type also. So he practiced in the ocean day after to master the water element. Eventually he mastered his technique.
Special Attack: Aqua Punch (Water)
This attack works much in same way as Ice Punch or Fire Punch or ThunderPunch, just the Water type instead. It uses the energy of an Ice Punch and does the same amount of damage as one.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-14-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
Lady Kuno

Pimp Master Jay is capable of producing Light Screens, Barriers and Reflects with slightly less energy used then normal, as well as almost instantaneous like regular Mr. Mimes. Reflect will also be able to used two times per battle, however each form can only be used once. Additionally, Light Screen and Barrier are capable of taking an extra hit of Thunderbolt strength as well.
Muyo: It was going almost okay, then you added the last sentence. Rejected

Due to a freak accident, her hands got covered in steel. She can still use them like normal hands. This also powers up all her moves which involves her hand or fists to a great amount. After using fire punch 3 or more times in a battle, it turns her hands into molten steel. If she lands a hit while doing that move, some of the steel can come off onto the opponent, causing alot of pain, and has a %10 chance for a permanant injury. Kuno's steel will never run out by constant use of that move. However the fire will cool down after x rounds. The x equals how many times fire punch was used. If faced with a fire attack, she will automaticly attempt to reduce the damage by blocking with her hands, reducing the damage, and the fire will help charge her hands. Of course the fire attack will obviously have to be small enough to block with her hands or else her body would get hit too. However, cooling attacks can cause the steel to cool down and harden again, and the heat damage on her hands will cause her pain until they cool down.
Muyo: You can't have all of your punching moves powered up for no drawback, let alone + sig move. Rejected

Snowflake: Female Dewgong
Special Training: Frozen Body
Snowflake has trained hard to make her body as cold as possible. In arenas that are colder then room temperature, her body will become even colder then the arena. Extremely close proximity and touching Dewgong with this coldness for a short amount of time can result in frost bite or worse if contact is held for a long time. In exchange for this however, a fire attack will do 50% more damage, getting rid of the Frozen Body effect. If this happens, it will take 3 turns to charge up again (fire damage will be normal during this time).
Muyo: Rechilling should take energy. Rejected

Serendipity: Female Lapras

Lapras has spent a lot of time on the snow. Because of this she is capable of swimming on top of it as if though it were water. In addition to this, attacks that require water to be present can be used with snow instead, although they will take a little bit more energy to execute.

President Obama: Male Abomasnow
Special Attack: Red Tape (Grass)
This attack will not work if the arena ground is particularly hard, but will work on softer surfaces. President Obama drops some red vines from his feet underground discreetly. Keeping them underground, he aims them for his opponent and surfaces them under it, wrapping them around his opponents feet or other limb on the surface. Obama must have both feet on the ground at all times, and is unable to move very much if at all during the attack (ability to move depends on arena softness). Obama uses his strength to keep his opponent from moving away from that spot, or even pulling them underground if the arena is soft enough. The vines stay on for two turns, and can be attacked in a manner such as Leech Seed although they are slightly stronger. This attack can only be used once per opponent, and two times per match total. Energy usage is equal to two Vine Whips to keep the enemy in place, and an additional Strength energy usage to pull underground.

Strongbad: Male Glalie
I paid alot of money to have surgery to make him look like a floating strongbad head, and so he is red and looks like that.
Signature Move: Your head 'asplode (Ice)
Strongbad shoots out a red and black colored ice sheet which shatters on contact with anything remotely solid into super sharp slivers. Damage dealt is fairly high if the opponent has a softer body, meaning more puncture wounds. A tougher Pokemon would take much less damage. Energy usage is equal to Blizzard, and is usable 5 times per match. Muyo made this awesome 'mon and sig.

Icy: Female Froslass
A crafty ghost Pokemon, she loves hiding in the snow and not being seen.
Special Training: Invisibility Boost (Ghost)
Icy is capable of going Invisible for a 4 turns instead of the standard 2 turns for Ghost Pokemon. In addition, she is capable of turning on and off invisibility without it counting as an attack. However turning on and off during the same round will count as an attack.
Muyo: Cut the "not counting as an attack" part. Rejected

Killer: Female Weavile
Killer is one of my evilest Pokemon. She loves to slices up enemies and has no qualms about killing during a battle.
Special Training: Go for the jugular! (Normal)
Torturing Pokemon is a hobby of hers, and so she has studied up on the anatomy of all Pokemon. Because of this, all her physical attacks have a boosted chance of striking critical spots. For example, a slash might be aimed so she will try to cut a certain vein which would cause a bit more damage and bleeding then normal. This critical boost will not affect much in regards to internal organs, just mostly causing nerve damage and as much bleeding as possible.

Flamer: Male Jynx
Flamer is a rare male Jynx. He is named that because he is always burning with the hot passion to battle. Flamer tried to study under Pimp Master Jay to learn seduction, but he was kicked out after one course for reasons not disclosed.
Special Training: Burning Passion (Fire)
Flamer has exploded with flaming energy, and has learned how to do a few odd attacks because of it. He is capable of using both Flamethrower and Lava Plume, although he can only do either attack 3 times per battle. Sadly, because he could not perfect the looks of the attacks, they both end up looking more pinkish then their normal red.
Muyo: For a Jynx to use fire moves, there needs to be a drawback. Rejected

Male Cloyster
Like all Cloysters, it has an exceptionally hard shell.
Speical Training: External Explosion (Normal)
Cloyster is capable of using Explosion, however he has learned to use this attack in a way where it will deal less damage to Cloyster. He will close up, and use the attack outside of it's body, reducing the damage he recieves by half. The energy used for the attack is still the same, and due to the nature of explosion, he can only reduce the damage from Explosion one time per battle (meaning repeated uses of Explosion will have him take damage like normal).
Muyo: Reduce the damage by a quarter. Rejected
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-15-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #21
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Snowball: Level 2 Male Togepi
Snowball was a Togepi that Misty’s Togetic saved in the Mirage Kingdom. Because of this it has an ever dying love for all things sacred, and was taught how to battle by Misty’s Togetic. In mirage kingdom Togepi learned to do all kinds of things that a normal Togepi would be able to do. When I found Togepi, the king of mirage kingdom realised that it wanted to explore the world and battle. Once it was with me, I discovered the move when it was using Metranome
Special Attack: Tri-Blade
Once Togepi was with me we discovered its love for nature burned in its heart and had learnt a new move, Tri-Blade. Togepi charges up special grass energy into three small, razor leaf sized blades and fires them in a triangle, one burning, one frozen and one pulsing with electricity. When the move hits they make a small explosion as the elements come together, throwing the opponent back a few feet. It uses 1.2x the energy of Leaf Blade and does the same damage of Leaf Blade, but has an added 10% chance to burn, freeze, or paralyze.

WTFalcon – Level 1 Female Swablu
WTFalcon was born in a lake, peaceful and surrounded by grass Pokémon. This place was untouched by human hand until I came along. While I didn’t want to disturb this natural beauty, I was looking for a powerful Tangrowth, I wanted to capture it. I was by a waterfall, when a wild Leafeon attacked me, causing me to release my Electrike. Its shiny colours attracted this nearby Swablu, and when it got close, the Leafoen attacked Swablu. But Turbo Charged was quicker, and saved Swablu from coming to any harm. The Swablu was grateful, and wished to come on my journey, and after seeing the move that it had learnt from a Tropius I decided to allow it to come.
Special Attack: Solar Meteor
WTFalcon uses Sunny Day, and then darts up high into the sky. At the peak of the flight, WTFalcon charges a Solarbeam, then arcs downwards. Releasing the built-up energy, WTFalcon turns into a meteor as the powerful solar energy streams past it. By the time WTFalcon hits, she is travelling extraordinarily fast, making the attack hard to dodge. However, the long flight downwards and the tunnel-vision effect of the attack mean that it can be dodged beforehand. The damage is equal to a Solarbeam at point-black range in addition to the force of impact. It also creates a semi sphere of energy about a meter across as the solar energy is suddenly released at once. WTFalcon suffers recoil to three quarters a double edge for the speed she is travelling at, as well as using this as a two move combo. This may not be used in a three move combo.

Morzilla: Level 1 Female Vulpix
When Morzilla was young, she was an evil pokemon after being experimented on by Team Rocket. When Ash took them down in Mossdeep city, they sent her off in a rocket to cover their tracks. 1 Year later, while I was in Mossdeep, a meteor crashed down to earth, glowing purple-pink and exploded on impact. Inside was a Vulpix, and it was very inured at that. As people rushed to help the poor creature, it panicked, and launched a powerfull pink attack at them, making everyone fly backwards. After a while everyone gave up on Vulpix, tired of getting of being blasted around, but not me, I stayed on the scene until it fainted, and rushed in with a hyper potion and saved it. Vulpix Decided that my determination made it believe in me, and after reading my thoughts it trusted me.
Special Technique: The Psychic Provence
While in space, Vulpix collided with light energy in space, causing great power, but also great pain. The effect of the light energy is that Vulpix is now part physic with all the implications, plus a 2x weakness to Bug. She loses all of her Ghost and Dark attacks (Confuse Ray, Payback, Grudge, Dark Pulse, Spite, Ominous wind and Psych Up), and gains, Psychic, Dream Eater, Calm Mind, Psybeam and Psycho Cut.

Overload – Level 2 Male Elekid
I found overload in a Yanmega nest, and quickly saved it, taking it to professor oak for treatment as most Pokémon suffer great illnesses while at other Pokémon’s nests and sometimes even die. A couple of days later a massive group of 100 strong Yanmega stormed the laboratory looking for Overload, I got in the way of Overload to protect him, only to suffer the consequence of a Bug Buzz in the face. Overload then stepped in and saved me, and talked to the Yanmega about how he was concerned for my safety. When everything had calmed down, Yanmega used their psychic energy to talk to me, saying that they found Overload as a helpless baby, and even though Electric and Bug types were enemies, they could change the view of one Pokémon, they may settle the rivalry between the two in the forest, saving millions. This is why they were so concerned for its wellbeing when they discovered it missing.
Special Technique: The Bug Drug (typing)
It seems that they had spent many, many years teaching it how to become part bug type and hoped that he would be the savoir for many of the forest’s bug type Pokémon. They also realized that while this was a great honour, this was also a great struggle for Overload, and let him go with me on a Pokémon adventure, as long as he came back every once in a while.
Elekid is now part bug, with all the implications. Overload has also learnt how to use Bug Buzz, Tail Glow, Silver Wind and Pin Missile and has also lost Protect, Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Frustration, Psychic, Magnet Rise, Barrier, Helping Hand and Façade. Due to him being part bug type, he also has an additional 2x weakness to Ice.

Lolwut - Level 1 Male Chinchou
Lolwut was one of my first Pokémon, when it was found in my pool in my garden. It was injured badly, and I rushed to the Pokémon center and got it healed to full health. Since then, we have trusted each other, and thus began my longing for electric Pokémon.
Special Attack: Slippery Beam (Poison)
Lolwut has never been a fan of toxic, and so he has never tried to use it when training, after many months of trying, i finally got it to use Toxic, but the reserved poison had become slippery through non-useage, but we managed to turn it into a move. The slippery poison is shot at the Pokémon, but it causes no damage, it only does the following (Only one per move):
Face/Eyes = Irritates the opponents eyes making it harder for them to see, until the slime is cleaned off. (Unless the Pokémon doesn’t get affected by eyesight)
Feet = Makes their feet slippery so it's harder for them to move. It will eventually come off on its own (duration at refs discretion) (Unless the Pokémon is flying)
Arena = makes small slippery patches where it hits. It may cause the opponent to slip if they carelessly step on it. The attack creates 1-3 small pools, depending on how much energy Lolwut has, 2 for Full energy, 1 for Half energy and below.
The attack uses the same energy as 1.2x of an Ice Beam, and uses the same poison reserve as a poison jab.

+1 – Level 1 Female Plulse
The first of the cuddly cute double that is +1 -1 sisterhood, +1 is naturally curious and mischievous; she and -1 are known as the babies of the group. She can be hyper at times. She's too young to be nervous, which makes her great for contests. She loves attention. She always has a sweet loving expression on her face, no matter what the situation
Special Technique: I <3 You
Due to her gentle nature, +1 will not attack out of anger – therefore, she cannot use Growl, Nasty Plot, Frustration, Mud-Slap or Uproar. Because she is so passive, other Pokémon do not perceive her as a significant threat and therefore will not do anything to raise their own attack when she is on the field. If an opponent uses Frustration against +1, its power will be slightly reduced (0.7x), as +1’s actions are not enough to provoke the opponent. Because all moves have to be sweet, all moves use 1.1x the energy.

Nutkin - Level 1 Female Pachirisu
Nutkin was once owned by an old sailor who often sailed the sea, Nutkin was trained to "blink" her tail to make light or to call for help. One day I was sailing on said ship when the ship hit dry rocks, causing nutkin to fall overboard. I dived in and saved nutkin and when we hit dry land, the old sailor amazing enough said that nutkin is always clumsy and often almost goes into the drink, but this was the first time for her to go overboard. Since the sailor was getting older every day and wanted his Pokémon to always be safe so he gave me nutkin on my travels.
Special Technique: Ignorance is Bliss?
Nutkin is immune to the effects of Taunt, though her exaggerated nature of "forgive and forget" has made her unable to use Frustration and Return.

No, Ewe – Level 1 Male Mareep
No, Ewe was just a little Mareep when it was plaing in the fields, however it got rather annoyed at people falling asleep when it skipped past them. Team Rocket wanted to catch it for a crazy scheme involving giovanni not being able to fall asleep, but i made them blast off after a feirce battle. This caused No, Ewe to trust me, and i've never fallen asleep since.
Special Attack: Counting you're sheep.
No, Ewe dances and prances around on the spot, expending 1.4x a swords dance. This gives No, Ewe half the strength of a swords dance, but also has a 75% of sending the opponent to sleep. Opponents who sleep during No, Ewe's special attack sleep a lot heavier, and therefore recover more energy and health. However, No, Ewe has lost; Frustration, Sand Attack and Odor Sleuth, as it was too busy prancing around to learn them.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-25-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #22
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Submitting new sigs.

Ichiyou: Male Tropius (Level 4)
The squad's babysitter, for lack of a better term. Problem is, he's not terribly good at doing this, but who would be when you're stuck with a pair of energetic Jumpluffs, a mad genius Xatu, and a rather odd Crobat, just to name a few?
Special Attack: Iron Arse (Steel)
Ichiyou coats her arse in a shell of Steel energy and slams it into the opponent for good damage. This attack uses energy equal to Iron Tail and can be used three times per battle.

Zekka: Female Lickitung (Level 4)
Zekka suffers from a constant failure to communicate, so much of her dialogue takes place in her mind.
Special Training: Delicious Elemental Sauce (Various)
Zekka may coat her tongue with Fighting, Ice, Electric, Fire, or Ghost energy while using Lick, using additional energy equal to Shock Wave and doing decent additional damage. Zekka is only allowed to use one element as Elemental Sauce per battle, and can use Elemental Sauce with Lick twice per battle.

Makuro: Male Weavile (Level 5)
Another casualty of the Great Hana Squad Rebuild of '04, Makuro prefers to fight battles as if they were his last, often to good results.
Special Attack: Icy Rip (Ice)
Makuro creates three clones made of Ice energy that surround the opponent. The clones then approach the opponent at high speeds from different directions, all Slashing the opponent for heavy Ice-type damage overall and disappearing afterward. All damage caused to the Ice-type clones will transfer to Makuro after they disappear. This attack uses Ice energy equal to Blizzard, counts as a two-move combo, and can be used once per battle.
Muyo: Damage is nowhere near proportional to energy. That's bad. Rejected

Semme: Female Tangrowth (Level 4)
Semme was found being berated by a rather aggressive Furret that hangs around the old Dual Wing Gym quite frequently. We were impressed by the way she fought off the Furret with only her vines, and thus decided to take her in.
Special Technique: Broadhand (Grass)
Semme uses Grass energy equal to 2x Growth to enlarge one of her vine-hands to two times its size. Attacks used with the vine-hand do more damage, but are slower as a result. This attack can be used twice per battle, and can not be used consecutively on the same vine-hand.

And changing one bio:

Ohashi: Female Xatu (Level 4)
Playing the role of a mad scientist, Ohashi is notable for being about the only Pokemon on my squad - besides Kitsune. anyway - who is intelligent enough and removed enough from all the insanity to make sense of things like the finer points of Time Out's randomness. (Her thesis on Fail Fuel alone has won some admiration.)

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-25-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:53 AM   #23
Glacier99
Pokemon Trainer

Redid the Sigs as Muyo asked.

Gardie: Level 2 Female Kirlia
A cute young pokemon that I rescued from a pack of Poochyena that were trying to Kill It.
Special Attack: Boom Boom! (Psychic)
Gardie uses Psychic Power to get in the opponent's head and then makes a loud succession of BOOMS! Which Damages the opponent, Has A 10% chance of giving a Migraine and Also makes them Confused. It uses the same amount of energy as a Psychic.
Muyo: How much damage? Rejected

Melani: Level 2 Female Bayleef
My starting Pokemon. I got her a while ago and have since trained her into a very capable battler.
Special Attack: Poison Whip (Grass/Poison)
Melani's vine becomes covered with Poison and it then Whips the Opponent.
Has a 10% Chance of Poisoning. Uses 1 and a half times the Energy of a vine whip. It also makes Bayleef Poison-Grass type for the rest of the match.
Muyo: See above. Rejected

Nina: Level 1 Female Vulpix
A cute Pokemon Leo obtained from a breeder.
Special Attack: Inferno Prison (Fire/Rock)
A Rock and Flame cage comes up around the opponent and slams them from all directions five times then collapses.
Uses the same amount of energy as 2 turns of agility.

Growlette: Level 1 Female Growlithe
A cute ex-police dog.
Special Defense: Stone Suit (Rock)
Growlette is suddenly encasened with rock that changes her into a Fire-Rock Type. It halves her speed and also halves damages from all Physical attacks and takes a quarter of damage away from special attacks. Uses the same amount of energy as two and a half Rock Slides.
Muyo: Really rejected

Meowzie: Level 1 Female Meowth
Meowzie is a former Team rocket Pokemon that I rescued.
Special Resistance: Power Body (Fighting/Normal)
Restores 25% Health and Takes A fifth of damage away from Fighting and Normal attacks from then on in that battle. Uses the same energy as one and a half earthquakes.
Muyo: . . . Absolutely not. Rejected

Super Monkey: Level 1 Male Mankey
SM is a hyper Monkey that I captured in a Forest he is the only male on my team. He always carries a piece of fruit with him
Special Attack: Flying Chop (Fighting)
SM Throws a Piece of fruit behind the opponent and once they bend to get it he jumps and chops them on the legs and grabs their hands and then throws them. uses About one fifth more energy then a Karate Chop
Muyo: Using fruit would be considered an item. Rejected

Machette: Level 1 Female Machop
A pokemon I captured while in the mountains. She has an Incredible attack power and uses that to her advantage. She also gained Psychic Powers in the mountains after meditating for months.
Special Attack: Psycho Smash (Fighting/Psychic)
Machette punches the opponent and with Psychic power sticks on to them. She then holds them in place and delivers an incredible flurry of punches. This move also works on Ghost Types when Machette punches them usually her fist would go straight through but with this move she turns their body into a solid object and delivers the Flurry of punches. Uses the same energy as a Dynamic Punch and a Psychic.
Muyo: Damage. Rejected

Mimi: Level 1 Female Buneary
A really cute pokemon I captured in the Forest. She has a crush on Super Mankey.
Special Attack: Punch of Love (Normal)
Mimi's fist turns Pink and is surrounded by love Hearts. When the punch connects the Opponent develops become attracted Mimi. Whether they are male or female. Uses the same energy as a Dizzy Punch.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-25-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: added more pokemon.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:23 AM   #24
Lady Kuno

Pimp Master Jay is capable of producing Light Screens, Barriers and Reflects with slightly less energy used then normal, as well as almost instantaneous like regular Mr. Mimes. Reflect will also be able to used two times per battle, however each form can only be used once. All 3 of these attacks will now also be reflective like a one-way mirror in apperance, meaning the enemy will not be able to see what is happening behind it. The mirror effect is optional, and will take a bit more energy to do.

Due to a freak accident, her hands got covered in steel. She can still use them like normal hands. This also powers up all her moves which involves her hand or fists by 1.25x. However, with her fists covered in steel it is extremely difficult to do things involving grabbing items or Pokemon.

Snowflake: Female Dewgong
Special Training: Frozen Body
Snowflake has trained hard to make her body as cold as possible. In arenas that are colder then room temperature, her body will become even colder then the arena. Extremely close proximity and touching Dewgong with this coldness for a short amount of time can result in frost bite or worse if contact is held for a long time. In exchange for this however, a fire attack will do 50% more damage, and those of Flamethrower strength or stronger will get rid of the Frozen Body effect. If this happens, it will take 3 turns to charge up again, and requires an Ice Beam worth of energy to do so (fire damage will be normal during this time).

Icy: Female Froslass
A crafty ghost Pokemon, she loves hiding in the snow and not being seen.
Special Training: Invisibility Boost (Ghost)
Icy is capable of going Invisible for a 4 turns instead of the standard 2 turns for Ghost Pokemon.

Flamer: Male Jynx
Flamer is a rare male Jynx. He is named that because he is always burning with the hot passion to battle. Flamer tried to study under Pimp Master Jay to learn seduction, but he was kicked out after one course for reasons not disclosed.
Special Training: Burning Passion (Fire)
Flamer has exploded with flaming energy, and has learned how to do a few odd attacks because of it. He is capable of using both Flamethrower and Lava Plume, although he can only do either attack 3 times per battle. Sadly, because he could not perfect the looks of the attacks, they both end up looking more pinkish then their normal red. In exchange for this, she lost the ability to use all her Grass attacks (Energy Ball and Grass Knot), and his fire attacks will use 1.25x more energy then normal.

Male Cloyster
Like all Cloysters, it has an exceptionally hard shell.
Speical Training: External Explosion (Normal)
Cloyster is capable of using Explosion, however he has learned to use this attack in a way where it will deal less damage to Cloyster. He will close up, and use the attack outside of it's body, reducing the damage he recieves by a quarter. The energy used for the attack is still the same, and due to the nature of explosion, he can only reduce the damage from Explosion one time per battle (meaning repeated uses of Explosion will have him take damage like normal).
~ haiku, Morg 2017

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-25-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #25
Rabid Squirrel
Better than Tyranidos

Resubmitting this sig:

Snow: Level 1 Female Smoochum
Snow enjoys freezing her opponent, but in her opinion, Ice Beam doesn't freeze the opponent enough, so she devolped her own attack.
Special Attack: Subzero Kiss (Ice)
Snow uses energy similar to that in an Ice Beam in a freezing kiss. The attack freezes the opponent about half of the time. It takes the energy of two Ice Beams, and getting close enough to kiss the opponent opens Snow up for easy attack. It does the damage of an Ice Shard.

EDIT: Since this hasn't been edited by an LO yet, I decided to change my squad up some.

Someone told me that since the addition of D/P Pokémon you can start with a squad of 13. If that's incorrect, forget about the Machop

Dropping the following Pokémon:

Nimbus: Level 1 Male Castform
Nimbus was born and raised in a sunny valley. He spent so much time in the sunshine that he got a very bad permanent sunburn. The sunburn releases small solar energy almost akin to the energy from a Sunny Day. Because of this energy, Nimbus is always in his sunshine transform.
Special Training: Sunshine All the Day (Fire)
Nimbus is no longer able to transform with the weather, being permanently in his sunshine transformation. He also loses all of his water and ice type attacks.

Scratch: Level 1 Male Meowth
Scratch has always been jealous of Pokémon that could use Tri Attack. The ability to utilize three elements in one attack. After working with Thunderbolt, Sunny Day, and Icy Wind, Scratch eventually got more used to Electric, Fire, and Ice energy. Scratch managed to utilize the elements in a slash-like attack.
Special Attack: Colour Slash (Normal)
Scratch charges each of his claws with Electric, Fire, and Ice-type energy, respectively. The attack does the same damage as Tri Attack, takes the energy of a Tri Attack and a half, and has a 10% chance of either Freezing, Burning, or Paralyzing the opponent. (About 3.33% for each ailment) Since Scratch is rather unaccustomed to the three elements, there's a 15% chance of the attack failing.

And then adding the following Pokémon:

Frosty the Snowmon: Level 1 Male Tyrogue
One day when my squad and I were bored, we built a Tyrogue out of snow. After putting a magical top hat on it accidentally, the Tyrogue came to life!
Special Training: Type Change (Ice)
Frosty's body is completely made of snow. The snow is packed extremely tight so he takes damage like a normal Tyrogue. Because he is made of snow though, he takes 400% damage from fire attacks. Frosty also now knows Icy Wind, Blizzard, Powder Snow, and Avalanche.

Ilyssa: Level 1 Female Meditite
All Ilyssa does all day long is train to be the very best she can be. To make sure she trains as hard as possible, Ilyssa has taken a vow of celibacy.
Special Training: Celibate (Psychic)
Since Ilyssa is determined to remain celibate, she is not affected by Attraction. She also can not use moves that cause attraction on other Pokémon.

Snafu: Level 1 Male Mankey
I captured Snafu after he attacked me for no apparent reason. Later I came to find that it was because he hates the colour blue, and my shirt had happened to be that colour.
Special Training: Down with the Blues (Fighting)
Snafu hates the colour blue. Any Pokémon with blue as its main colour, Snafu will only be able to use attacks that deal direct damage. He will do 1.15 damage to the opponent at 1.15 the energy. Against all other Pokémon, Snafu will do regular damage with regular energy.

Bombero: Level 1 Male Magby
I rescued Bombero from drowning in a river. He was grateful enough to join my squad. Bombero trains with my Fighting-type Pokémon. Eventually he managed to master several Fighting techniques and even became part Fighting-type.
Special Training: Type Change (Fighting)
Bombero is part Fighting-type from all of his training. Bombero now knows Brick Break, Sky Uppercut, and Rolling Kick. However, he's forgotten the attacks Barrier, Psychic, and Confuse Ray because he never trained with them.

Blackbelt: Level 1 Male Machop
Special Attack: Mega Smash (Fighting)
Blackbelt charges up his fists with energy like a Mega Punch then smashes the opponent with both hands. This does the damage of 1.5 Mega Punches and uses the energy of 1.5 Mega Punches.

Sion: Level 1 Male Croagunk
Sion is yet another Fighting-type on my squad. He is emotionally distant from the rest of the team and always trains alone.
Special Attack: Toxic Barrage (Fighting/Poison)
Sion coats the tips of his fingers with poison akin to Poison Jab then he repeatedly jabs the foe like a Fury Attack. Each hit does an eighth of Poison Jab. Typically, Sion will unleash about ten jabs. Each hit has about 8% chance of poisoning the foe. It uses the energy of 1.5 Poison Jabs.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 01-25-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance