UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM   #1
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
UPN PASBL: Mean Mr. Snorlax vs. Apollo77

Right, two relative newbies who I really don't know too well but should probably change that. We'll be doing this RF style as much as possible because I enjoy SP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats
3 v 3
72 Hour DQ
Equilevel 2
Switch = KO
Slapstick
Arena: Dojo (Indoor. Advanced Arena for Indoor Battles): An advanced level arena, not recommended for novice referees or trainers. A small wooden building, with about half the space of a normal arena. Subject to the effects of outside weather, and in particular nasty situations could be ripped apart by that weather.
Special Rules: Confined, Exposed to outside, Ridiculously Easily Destroyed.
Apollo, start us off.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #2
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Thanks for taking this Sneezy, and good luck MMS! (You'll need it for not having ASB'ed in ever lel)

Muddy: Level 3 Male Quagsire
Muddy is a carefree Pokemon who loves to play in the water. He is a bit slow, and also rather lazy.
Hidden Power Type: Ice

Ippo: Level 2 Male Hitmonchan
Ippo is a shy, timid, Pokemon outside of battle, but when it comes time to battle, he lets go of all inhibitions. His father was a Hitmonchan, therefore Ippo's fighting style leans more toward using his fists.
Hidden Power Type: Dark

Marilyn: Level 2 Female Gothorita
Spoiler: show
Bio: Marilyn is a total girly-girl, constantly monitoring her looks. She will get flustered if something is out of line. One day Marilyn was hanging out with Cumulus, who introduced her to the greatness of music. Marilyn loved pop music, though she always seemed to be more obsessed with the divas themselves than with the actual music. Lady Gaga, Christina Aquilera, Rihanna, Beyonce... If she was pop idol, Marilyn adored her. The glamour of it all fascinated Marilyn, so she began to model herself after her favorite stars. She became even more concerned about her appearance and got slightly egotistical. Just wonderful. At least she got a new attack out of all the idol worship.

Signature Move: Special Attack- Shine Bright Like a Diamond (Fairy)
Marilyn channels her inner Rihanna to let out a blinding blast of light. This attack does solid damage, and also has a 20% chance to blind the opponent in the way that Flash would. Marilyn now has the fairy energy to use this attack 3 times per battle. Marilyn has forgotten how to use Mean Look, Fling, and Snatch, as she deems them not star-like.
Hidden Power Type: Bug

Blair: Level 2 Female Liepard
Spoiler: show
Bio: Blair is a flirtatious Liepard who loves making guys swoon for her. She's mischievous and gets bored easily. Because of her flirtatious nature, she was seriously becoming a problem for my male Pokemon to have around. What struck me as the most odd, however, was that she could even affect Pokemon outside her breeding group. My Elekid was just as affected as my Cubchoo, as was my Gastly, my Wooper, and every other male on my team. Even Nagamasa, known for being all straight-laced and noble, couldn't resist her. I didn't know what was going on, until one day, when I was staying in a city, I heard complaint around town of a beautiful woman coming around town and seducing the men. I went to investigate, and found leaving someone's house a woman who's features greatly resembled those of a Purrloin. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Blair. It turns out that she had to power to create illusions of herself in different manifestations, explaining why she appealed to all kinds of Pokemon, and apparently some humans as well. Having revealed her power, I've gotten her to quit making trouble with it, but it's a valuable asset on the battlefield.

Signature Move: Special Training- Alluring Shapeshifting
Because of her ability to be visually attractive to just about anything, Blair's Attract, Captivate, and Charm are effective on all Pokemon regardless of breeding group. Other limitations, such as same gender and physical and mental state, will apply as normal. However, it will take 1.5 times as much energy to use these moves on a Pokemon outside of her breeding group, to produce the illusion.
Hidden Power Type: Flying

Koa: Level 2 Female Meditite
Koa is serious, very serious. She isn't cold to others, but she prefers to spend the majority of her time meditating in solitude.
Hidden Power Type: Poison

Kandi: Level 2 Male Swirlix
Kandi is the closest thing a Swirlix can come to being a stripper. Seductive, playful, and cheeky, he doesn't mind letting his sweetness out.
Hidden Power Type: Fire
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #3
Snorby
Snackin'

Thanks for reffing Sneezy, and best of luck to you as well, Apollo!

If I remember right equilevel 2 means i post my squad as if I was a TL2 right? If I did anything wrong, please tell me, even though my first match was two years ago I've taken so many breaks it's like I'm brand new lol.

Trikster: level 3 male Eelektrik
Bio:
My closest friend and partner. went berserk in the pokemon lab where I went to get my starter pokemon, but I calmed it and it became my starter. Trikster had a hatred of a Hippopatas that beat him to a pulp since his electric moves didn't work on it, so I brought him to the frozen tundra to train with the Ice-types there.

Sig: Icy Eel
Trikster is familiar with the Ice-type because of his extensive training in the frozen tundra. He has the same amount of Ice-energy as he does Electric. Ice attacks take 1.25x the amount of energy to preform. Trikster now can use Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Blizzard, and his Hidden Power is of the Ice type. He can no longer use Physical attacks that do not involve biting (Ice Fang and Crunch) and is slightly less agile due to his newly-frigid body.

Simmer: level 2 female Monferno
Rubble: level 2 male Dwebble
Angel: level 2 male Chatot
Rocky: level 2 male Zigzagoon
Shadow: level 2 male Frogadier

Let's start off with you, Angel!

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.

Last edited by Snorby; 02-13-2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: typo
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #4
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Alright then, time to shine Muddy!

Begin with Power-Up Punch, then whack him with Aqua Tail!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:59 PM   #5
Snorby
Snackin'

Fly up to the ceiling to dodge, then Boomburst when you're near him.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #6
Sneaze
#SWAG

Two flashes of light bring a Chatot and a Quagsire to the arena, eyeing eachother as things get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Species Characteristics
Chatot (Normal/Flying): Chatot's sound-based attacks are more effective than normal.

Quagsire (Water/Ground): Quagsire move at a decent clip on land, and a respectable pace in the water, though they prefer shallow, slow water to deep, fast currents. Wooper and Quagsire are coated with a slimy substance, which makes them harder to grab.
Muddy starts immediately rushing at the Chatot, but with a few beats of the wing Angel simply takes to the sky, deciding to Fly away. Completely unable to use his attacks, Muddy decides to instead watch his foe in order to dodge, but as Angel opens her mouth a loud Boomburst rushes forth, dealing hilariously large damage to the Quagsire. The attack takes its toll on the Chatot, though, and her sound attacks will suffer for the next couple of rounds.

A nice chunk of damage to Muddy already while none to Angel. Energy is pretty much the opposite.

MMS.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #7
Snorby
Snackin'

If Muddy attempts to use a ranged move, use Double Team. Regardless, follow up with an Aerial Ace

Old 02-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #8
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Ice Punch as he comes in for the Aerial Ace, then Rock Slide before he can get away.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM   #9
Sneaze
#SWAG

Much waiting occurs as Angel flies around by the ceiling of the dojo. After a while the Chatot decides that her foe is not going to attack, and begins flying about in a circle overhead. A quick move later causes her to disappear in the blink of an eye and smack into Muddy with an Aerial Ace. The huge weight difference allows Muddy to hold his ground and come swinging back at the Chatot with a shimmering fist. The Ice Punch connects hard, but no frosting occurs, and Angel takes back up towards the roof. Muddy tries to bring her back down, raising his foot and stomping... only to hit the floor. This is an indoor arena.

A nice hit to Angel reduces her lead by a bit, though she still holds on to it. Energy wise things are evening out a bit, though Angel's still a bit more winded.

Apollo.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #10
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

I am retarded.

Water Gun, then Scald. If he tries to use Double Team, replace an attack with Haze to foil it.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #11
Snorby
Snackin'

Air Cutter. If you get burned by Scald, finish with Facade. Otherwise, use Sky Attack

Old 02-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #12
Sneaze
#SWAG

Muddy opens with a gushing stream of high powered water. The Water Gun drenches Angel thoroughly, causing her to drop slightly. The bird responds, flapping her wings to create several sharp pockets of wind that ravage the air. The Air Cutter slices into Muddy nicely, and before it even finishes the Quagsire spits out another stream of water. This one carries large amounts of heat, and the Scald does manage to cause some nice burns on the Chatot's right wing. Angered, Angel comes flying in, smacking Muddy with all her anger as she tries to keep up her Facade of being okay. The bird doesn't manage to get back into the air before the round comes to a close.

Similar amounts of damage to both Pokemon cause things to just push further along this round. Energy use for both was average, but they could do with breaks soon. Angel's voice is feeling much better.

MMS.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 09:37 PM   #13
Snorby
Snackin'

Take it easy this round, Angel. Open with a Chatter, and use Double Team if Muddy goes for any ranged attacks.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:40 PM   #14
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Haze if he does Double Team, then Ice Beam. Don't worry Muddy, you'll get a break next round.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:53 PM   #15
Sneaze
#SWAG

Angel starts the round with a brief Chatter, which carries its energy into her foe and causes a good hit, as well and making the Quagsire quite confused. The two wait for a while, when suddenly Muddy starts to charge up some Ice energy. In an instant reaction, the Chatot proceeds to fly about quickly, creating three clones with the use of her Double Team. This proves to be a fruitless endeavor, as the Ice Beam the Quagsire fires shoots into the roof, missing entirely.

Some damage to Muddy pushes him into the lower ranges, widening Angel's lead. Angel's energy use was a bit high, and really needs a break, while Muddy enjoyed his.

Apollo.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 09:56 PM   #16
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

I have seriously gotta stop doing this.

Mist to clear out all his damn clones, then Ancientpower.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #17
Snorby
Snackin'

Just Chatter once more

Old 02-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #18
Sneaze
#SWAG

Patient waiting occurs as it would seem that Muddy has forgotten his first order. Suddenly Angel rips through the silence with another Chatter, the sound knocking the confusion out of the Quagsire, though Muddy still can't seem to pinpoint which clone is real. An orb of energy is formed between the Quagsires hands and fired at one of the Chatot, but the Ancient Power simply rips through a clone and strikes the ceiling.

More damage to Muddy pushes him further away from Angel. Both used some low amounts of energy, and Angel enjoyed her break.

MMS.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 11:10 PM   #19
Snorby
Snackin'

Chatter once more. Next, Boomburst

Old 02-14-2014, 09:30 AM   #20
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Wait for him to hit you with Boomburst, in case confusion decides to be an ass again. Then Haze to disperse the clones, Blizzard, then Ice Beam.

Three mover-confirmed. This bird needs to die.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #21
Sneaze
#SWAG

Angel starts off the round loosing another round of Chatter, which strikes for well enough damage, though no confusion sets in. Muddy waits, intent on his foe finishing his orders, but perhaps this is a bad idea, as soon Angel opens her mouth to belt out another massive blast of Boomburst, drenching the arena in sound and dealing an earfull to Muddy, who really doesn't like the pain, wavering a bit. The Quagsire stays up, and disperses a bit of Haze, which allows him to easily find the real Angel, turning his attention to the bird and loosing a might blast of Blissard, ripping through the small dojo and knocking the bird from the air, dealing a considerable amount of damage in the process. Angel flops to the ground a fair ways away from her foe as the round comes to a close, too much time having passed for Muddy to use his final move.

A lot of damage to both sides this round, Angel plummeting into her lower regions while Muddy is just flat out not looking good at this point. Energy use for both of them was pretty high and breaks would be appreciated. Angel's vocal cords need a break.

Apollo's three mover is still intact.

Apollo.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2014, 12:16 PM   #22
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Ice Beam before he can get away. If he chooses to Double Team or Protect, replace it with Sludge Wave.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #23
Snorby
Snackin'

Agillity to dodge the Ice Beam, then Air Cutter

Old 02-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #24
Sneaze
#SWAG

A bolt of ice forms and is shot from Muddy's gaping maw, the Ice Beam careening through the air towards Angel. But the bird has other plans, a quick burst of Agility carrying her away from the beam effortlessly and sailing towards the other end of the arena. As the bolt fades, the Chatot turns her attention back towards her Quagsire foe, and with a beat of her wings unleashes a flurry of Air Cutter, ripping through the air in the dojo to slice into Muddy's skin. The Quagsire wavers, only to fall to the ground, unconcious.

Muddy is unable to battle!

No damage to Angel, but her energy use is starting to catch up to her quickly.

Apollo, your next 'mon and orders please.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2014, 06:25 PM   #25
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Wow I am just terrible

My bad Muddy, we'll get 'em next time. Alright Kandi, time to make your debut!

Begin with Dazzling Gleam, then Dazzling Gleam again. Safest thing to do right now I guess. But use Double Team instead of one of the gleams if he goes for Steel Wing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL