UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
Selena
Aroma Lady

Celebi UPN PASBL: Dave (c) VS Red(a)

So leveling match on the lawn, 2v2 RF and Dave be nice to the lady. Unless Red isn't a girl and you can ignore me. You should know how this works, so let's a go.

EDIT; GDI, why do I always forget the post icon.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Post icon fixed ;o

Level 1:

Bel-Shamharoth: Male Malamar
Malamar: (Dark/Psychic) - Malamar is able to bioluminesce, allowing it to light up a dark area for an extended period of time by using a move. It costs no energy to maintain this light. Its light-based attacks are slightly more potent than normal. Though it cannot levitate and its body makes it somewhat slow, its arms are long and quite stretchy, allowing them to attack from a distance. It is also a fairly able swimmer.
Dark-types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-Bug, non-Dark opponent, Psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
Bio: Under construction
No Signature Move

Hidden Power: Steel

Jells: Female Goodra
Goodra: (Dragon) - Although Goodra is much faster and more nimble than its prevolutions, it is still rather soft and squishy, giving it a 10% resistance to physical attacks. Though it appears to have eyes, it is actually blind, having lost its sight upon evolution. Instead, it uses its antennae as a radar system, allowing it to detect its foe regardless of optical illusions or attempts to hide. It uses its horns and sticky arms to attack with great force, dealing fast attacks.
Dragons tend to be good swimmers and fliers. However, they hate cold weather.
No Signature Move

Hidden Power: Ghost

Bruce: Male Pangoro
Pangoro: (Fighting/Dark) - Pangoro chews a branch in its mouth, able to use it to sense the vibrations in the air to locate targets, similarly to a Psychic-type's ability to locate targets. It is quite intolerant of bullying or making fun, and if it or an ally is taunted or provoked, it will be under the effects of the move as well, but will also gain a significant boost in attack.
Fighting Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, which gives them slightly greater endurance and energy.
Dark-types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
No Signature Move

Hidden Power: Grass

Harold: Male Greninja
Greninja: (Water/Dark) - Greninja is the fastest and most agile member of the Froakie line, able to move as if it is teleporting, making it better at evading attacks, and easily cling to walls or hide in dark corners. It has an extremely keen sense of aim, and is able to reliably hit targets with projectiles even at a significant distance. Its water attacks have a "sharp" quality to them, making them more likely to break through hard objects and causing them to lose less momentum and power when breaking through screens or other shields.
Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
No Signature Move

Hidden Power: Poison

Doorman: Male Marill
Marill: (Water/Fairy) - Marill's hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of making it more vulnerable to sound attacks. Marill may use their tail-balls as a floatation device, making it difficult to force one underwater if it does not wish to do so.
Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Fairies are slightly more adept at support moves than most Pokémon and use slightly less energy to perform them. Fairies prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically there. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. Fairies dislike fighting in urban environments.
No Signature Move

Hidden Power: Bug

Huorn: Male Phantump
Phantump: (Ghost/Grass) - Phantump moves largely by floating, with its flight ceiling being around head height. Its body is considered to be ethereal, but its wooden stump is always solid.
See the Ghost Pokémon rules.
Grass-types live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates. Grass-types enjoy both bright sun and rain. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls.
No Signature Move

Hidden Power: Ice
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #3
Red Panda
donk

Glhf, thanks Dave and Selena.

Angela Level 1 Female Fennekin
Hidden Power: Fighting

Cham-P Level 1 Male Dedenne *Shiny*
Hidden Power: Ice

Bern Level 1 Male Chespin
Hidden Power: Rock

Cher Level 1 Female Amaura
Hidden Power: Psychic

Fritz Level 1 Male Litleo
Hidden Power: Dragon

Naga Level 2 Female Ekans
Hidden Power: Poison

Cham-P, tear 'em to shreds
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Motherfucking Fairies everywhere I go.

"Jells smother him.

Flamethrower and Bubble."
Old 02-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
Red Panda
donk

Dig under the Flamethrower, don't strike. Fling a toxic at him.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:29 PM   #6
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 1: Dave I said be nice to the lady but thanks for fixing the post icon.

From Red we get a cute hamster, from Dave we have the slug dragon. I thought I told you to be nice to the lady Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”pokédex”
Goodra: (Dragon) - Although Goodra is much faster and more nimble than its prevolutions, it is still rather soft and squishy, giving it a 10% resistance to physical attacks. Though it appears to have eyes, it is actually blind, having lost its sight upon evolution. Instead, it uses its antennae as a radar system, allowing it to detect its foe regardless of optical illusions or attempts to hide. It uses its horns and sticky arms to attack with great force, dealing fast attacks.

Dedenne (Electric/Fairy): Dedenne is rather fast and agile, able to squeeze into small spaces and climb trees. The antennae on its cheeks allow it to communicate with other Electric types, allowing them to more easily coordinate attacks or to read the moves of other Electric Pokémon.
The big pile of goo starts with a nice flamethrower. But the agile little hamster is capable of dodging this by burrowing underground. After a short while he pops back up and spits some goo of his own at Goodra. For some reasons it doesn’t get washed out or something, but Goodra will start to feel it’s effects soon. And now for something completely different. Dave uses bubble, the wide spread soft stream of bubbles surrounding Dedenne before popping for some damage, but nothing to major.

Results:

Dedenne took some damage, nothing major and still fine. Energy use was also fairly light but poison is mostly gone.

Goodra took no damage but will be suffering from toxic soon.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Old 02-09-2014, 07:34 PM   #7
Red Panda
donk

Fly by and get behind them with an Aerial Ace, then Play Rough.

This is just asking for typespam.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:36 PM   #8
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

It is.

"Take the Ace and use your hilarious weight to pin him with Body Slam. Then use a direct Earthquake."
Old 02-09-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 2: Bad Dave is bad. I’ll also be doing this in 4/6 if you don’t mind.

Dedenne charges in with a fast aerial ace, the slime monster takes the hit and than jumps before the hamster can react. It’s hard to move with a huge snail sitting on top of you, let alone to play, rough or otherwise. Next Goodra does a little jump again, this time charged with ground energy. This deals some very heavy damage and keeps the pikaclone pinned. Not a good day for him

Results:

Major pain for dedenne, underneath half by a bit. Energy use was not much and forced one mover ect.

Goodra took a small hit plus some poison damage. Nothing to worry about in this stage. Energy use was somewhat larger but he can still continue. Ground took a dip though.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #10
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

But Jells is a girl ;;

"Facade while on top of him, try to keep him pinned. If he escapes send an Ice Beam after him."
Old 02-09-2014, 07:47 PM   #11
Red Panda
donk

If he wants to snuggle, so be it. Nuzzle, then fire off a Hidden Power.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:54 PM   #12
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 3: … Really don’t know how to ref this…

Goodra starts stomping and squirming on top of Dedenne, who takes more nasty damage. As a result he charges himself with electricity in the hopes that it will get the slug off of him. In short no, it deals some pathetic damage and locks up Goodra in paralyses but she’s still sitting on top off him. Now while Nuzzle was easy to work with, hidden power really needs some more space to work so that doesn’t happen. Also more toxic.

Results:
Small damage for Goodra, feeling mighty pleased with herself. She is paralysed though, but still sitting on top of her foe like a giant paperweight.

Dedenne took more damage, but not too much. He’ll want to get out of this situation though. Maybe if pushing the tub of lard off of him doesn’t work, he can try going a different direction.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:00 PM   #13
Red Panda
donk

Right.

Dig out from under them and Play Rough.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #14
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

"Let him free you from paralysis, then rattle him with Bulldoze and smack him away with Poison Tail."
Old 02-09-2014, 08:08 PM   #15
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 4: Playing roughly

Dedenne finally digs his way to freedom, before facing his adversary again. This time he playfully gnaws and claws at the Goodra, acting all cutesy. In total this causes some majore pain for the dragon, who isn’t pleased with the rough playing. So she uses her last ground energy to completely shake her up. Rattled by the ground shaking away from underneath her, Dedenne has no real possibility to avoid the massive poison infused tail heading her way. This hits for a clear KO, but then toxic happens.

Results: Actually some pretty nifty damage for the slime, underneath the midpoint by a small bit now. Energy use was fairly good but one mover last round ect. ect. Poison took a hit though.

Dedenne is unable to battle, last mon and orders please Red.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:10 PM   #16
Red Panda
donk

Naga, you're up.

Sludge Bomb, Venoshock.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #17
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

"Thunderbolt into Dragon Breath."
Old 02-09-2014, 08:21 PM   #18
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 5: Cool an uplevel.

So last from Red is her up-level. Naga the dark dragon ekans. Cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”pokédex”
Ekans (Poison): An Ekans, while not as big as its evolution, is much quieter when moving. It may shake its rattle as an attack, which will make an opponent who hears and sees Ekans more hesitant to attack.
Being the fresher of the two, Ekans starts off by deploying some bombs, being a large target, Goodra is hit for a nasty blow. She retaliates with thunderbolt, why does it even learn that I don’t know but she does. This hits for a slightly lighter hit, remember those up-levels. Venoshock deals more energy efficient pain while dragon breath screws the snake with paralyses. The great RNG giveth, the great RNG taketh away.

Results:

Large amounts of damage for Goodra, well into critical now, and toxic will probably off her next round. Energy use was fair again and she might want a break but doesn’t really need it. Electric taking a hit ect. Ect. Total energy beneath half.

Ekans took good damage here, but can still continue. The problem is that paralyses.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:22 PM   #19
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

"Draco Meteor. Also Blizzard if you're still kicking."
Old 02-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #20
Red Panda
donk

Naga actually isn't an Uplevel. I was just too lazy to edit which was dumb.

Sorry!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:25 PM   #21
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

These aren't orders, these aren't orders at all!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #22
Selena
Aroma Lady

So some slightly more damage for ekans and toxic is just out of kill range, no major differences other than that

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #23
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Orders stand if that wasn't obvious.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:34 PM   #24
Red Panda
donk

Try and fight through that Paralysis and Venoshock. Acid if it isn't down.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #25
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 6: Meteors of DOOM

Ekans tries to fight the paralyses but doesn’t get rid of it fast enough to avoid the huge meteors slamming around and on top of him. This deals some very nasty damage and leaves Goodra exhausted enough for the second venoshock to take care of her.

Results: Large amounts of damage for Ekans, almost midpoint now. Energy use wasn’t much.

Goodra is unable to battle, last mon and orders please Dave.

B- grade ref.
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL