UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #26
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
Time to replace Schaden?
Old 02-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #27
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

Whatever you like.
Lanturn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:31 AM   #28
Selena
Aroma Lady

Taking this over. Reffing later today when I'm caught up with the rest and analysed this.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:45 AM   #29
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
<3
Old 02-03-2014, 07:28 AM   #30
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
<3
Old 02-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #31
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 5: Sweet revenge

Sorry chaps but not much flavor text due to taking this over, also tired.

Sandile upon seeing he has angered the locals quickly shimmers away into the foliage. The Weepingbell are glad he took the hint, but are still wary and on the look-out. Drifloon however doesn’t have much trouble to follow him unseen and from a safe distance unleashes his silverwind attack, slamming into the dark type for a nasty blow, although some of it is absorbed by the trees and leaves. Getting smacked around by bug energy, Sandile quickly turns around to see where his foe is, only to see trees and leaves, Drifloon cleverly hidden up in a tree between said leaves.

Results:

Sandile took a blow, but still has a very comfy lead. He didn’t use much energy and he enjoyed the break on the energy front.

Drifloon managed to avoid damage for a change and is quite pleased with himself. He also didn’t use much energy, but bug took a blow and his boost is starting to fade.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Old 02-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #32
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

Round x2, attempt to attract the attention of the locals!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #33
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Aim a Dark Pulse in the direction of the sound as you also start to back off. Do that again, and aim to disappear into the foliage so the Weepingull can't see you.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:52 AM   #34
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 6: The hunger games

Sandile is getting nervous and paranoid feeling like the prey in some kind of sick hunting game. He turns, looks and scatters through the leaves in the hopes of getting out unscathed. No such luck, Drifloon cries out his battle cry, making the Sandile winch. In a panic, he quickly turns around and shots a darkpulse in the general direction of the sound, hoping to nail his attacker in the face. Sadly just the leaves rustle until…. BEELLL!!! An angry Weepingbell jumps out of the tree towards Sandile, having been attacked not once, but twice already he is done with this croc. When he’s in range he extends a vine covered in grass energy and gives the Sandile a good whack before retreating to the sidelines once more, ready to deal more pain if he gets caught up in this shit again.

Meanwhile Drifloon is laughing uncontrollably and shouts another round of victory noises towards his enemy. This time however Sandile has a better grasp on where these attacks are coming from and a second darkpulse is answered with the most satisfying howl of pain he has heard this far.

Results:

Not the best round for Sandile, taking two rounds and a SE vinewhip, he’s now at the midpoint. He used two dark pulses, but the break last round will keep him going for a while.

Drifloon only managed to avoid one darkpulse so still took quite the hit, the health hap was lowered though and, although Sandile knows where he is, Sandile still can’t actually see him.

Weepingbell is watching Sandile with a death glare, ready to strike if he dares to hurt him or his kind once more, and that time it will be more than just a light spanking.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #35
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

I fail to see why he would panic and not follow his directions, seeing as he's been intimidating Drifloon this whole time... Not to mention, there's no reason for the Weepingull to follow when they clearly don't want to have anything to do with Sandile..

No matter. Fall back with a QT agility, hiding among the foliage. Your brown complexion should blend well with the scenery.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #36
Selena
Aroma Lady

Panick was just hunger games inspired flavor text, he isn't really panicking. As for the Weepingbell, they wanted to keep an eye on him in the case of sneak attacks and you blindly fired an attack in the bushes and the RNG really hates you.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-06-2014, 06:23 AM   #37
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

Not letting you go! Lock him down with a Disable. Then strike him from afar with a Natural Gift. However, if he manages to do it, Spite his ST Agility.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:37 AM   #38
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 7: You can hide but you can’t run away. (Also short because no time)

Sandile once again tries to run away but is denied by Drifloon’s disable, poor sucker. Next up is natural gift and with descriptions being weird I say that Drifloon has to leave his hiding spot to make contact with the ground, or at least be closer to it, to channel the energy for another nasty blow. Except it doesn't work for a second time, too bad.

Results:

Sandile took another hit of typespam but still holds the lead. He is however fairly rested up and should have no trouble getting the jump on Drifloon, who is now visible floating just above the ground in front of him.

B- grade ref.
Quote:

Last edited by Selena; 02-11-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:39 AM   #39
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

ST Agility to behind the Weepinbell.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:33 PM   #40
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

He should take been out of energy to natural gift...

http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...0&postcount=22
Old 02-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #41
Selena
Aroma Lady

Except natural gift doesn't use type energy directly, it's that after a couple of uses it just stops to work because you exhaust the environment. Speaking of that it was the last time he could use it.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #42
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...&postcount=725
Old 02-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #43
Selena
Aroma Lady

Turns out we were both right, no direct type energy but you can only use it once...

Edited edits are edited.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #44
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Pursuit to disorient him, then follow into a Crunch. Hold him down. If he escapes before you can Crunch, circle behind Drifloon and let loose a Dark Pulse.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #45
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 8: Common foe an ally does not make.

Drifloon quickly floats towards the Weepingbell who is watching the battle carefully. Needless to say, this does not work out well. Weepingbell is non too pleased being dragged into this match once more, and scatters a cloud of sleep powder over the balloon before climbing up the tree with his vines. With Drifloon snoozing away, Sandile easily hits with pursuit, shocking him awake. A nice crunch also works well, but Drifloon has the time to shift into ethereal meaning that he takes somewhat less damage, as well as avoiding getting trapped.

Results:

Drifloon took some nasty typespam here, almost into critical now. On the upside he hardly used any energy.

Sandile avoided damage and used some energy, still rested up.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #46
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Scare him with a Snarl, following up quickly with another one. Take care not to hit a Weepingull if it comes to that.

Last edited by Fallen Icarus; 02-13-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Fallen Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:27 PM   #47
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

I will happily DQ you.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:03 PM   #48
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

Very polite there.

Explosion :3
Old 02-15-2014, 08:56 AM   #49
Selena
Aroma Lady

Round 9: Dud

Sandile’s snarl puts an end to Drifloon’s attempt to explode. End round

Except Yveltal decides to involve himself into it and grants a bit of his dark cocoon power to the Drifloon, reviving him with a bit of health. He attempt to do what he tried to do before, but he can't and is soon downed again by a second snarl.

Results:
Some energy use from Sandile, still fresh but fresh mon will be fresher.

Drifloon is unable to battle, next mon and orders please Lanturn

B- grade ref.
Quote:

Last edited by Selena; 02-15-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #50
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

ENTER SIG EFFECT

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL