UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #26
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Safeguard from the Psychic, then Thunderbolt when he comes in for the Mega Kick~
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:29 PM   #27
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Wolfy begins the round by eyeing his opponent, when a sudden burst of energy flashes through them. They shine with a vivid blue hue, and a wave of Psychic energy crashes outwards towards Hitsu. The Mareep initially looks fairly perturbed by the sudden onrush of energy, but erects a Safeguard against the attack. The shining aura of white energy manages to dissipate the invisible Psychic energy, leaving small tendrils of blue clinging loosely to the Safeguard before dissipating. Wolfy frowns in light of his failure, instead deciding to awkwardly charge towards Hitsu. Coating his right foot in a shining, white energy, he delivers a brutal Mega Kick to the body of the Mareep, causing her to cry out in pain. However, she quickly regains her focus, quickly launching a vicious Thunderbolt through the air towards Wolfy. The Abra screeches as the attack takes him full, Electric- type energy shooting through his body.

Hitsu has dropped just below the midpoint in both health and energy. Wolfy is faring much better, slowly approaching his second third. Both Pokemon look pretty tired now, and wouldn't mind a breather.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:25 PM   #28
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Thunderbolt. I'll think of something more strategic next round~
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #29
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
Okay, iWolfy, use a Zen Headbutt!
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:34 AM   #30
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Hitsu begins the round by hunkering down, the air around her beginning to spark and crackle with static electricity. The Mareep becomes cloaked in a yellow aura, as the build up of energy reaches it's apex. Suddenly, a jagged Thunderbolt erupts forward, arcing between the two combatants and hanging in the air momentarily, before crashing down onto Wolfy. The Abra suppresses a small cry of pain, before cloaking his forehead in Psychic- type energy, allowing him to achieve a Zen like state once again. He rushes forwards, before slamming his head into Hitsu's, ramming the Psychic- type energy into hers with a crushing Headbutt. Hitsu reels back in pain from the strike, a cry of pain escaping as she does so.

Wolfy is at the end of his first third, while Hitsu is approaching the end of her second. Both look good for two following their respective breathers.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:09 PM   #31
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
Alright, iWolfy, use Telekenisis, and then hit him with a Dynamic Punch!
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #32
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Cotton Guard, followed by Discharge

What even is a movepool.
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:02 PM   #33
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Wolfy sits slumped in the trademark position of his species. One of his hands slowly rises, and begins to glow with a blue, Psychic aura. The Abra begins to show off his impressive Telekinesis, lifting Hitsu clean off the ground before slamming her back down, soliciting a sharp cry of pain. The small Mareep shakes her head, recovering her senses, and is greeted by the image of Wolfy charging towards her, his right fist raised and coated in Fighting- type energy. She quickly begins to release Cotton wool from her coat, using it to construct a makeshift Guard. Wolfy brings his fist crashing down on her body with a brutal Dynamicpunch, and although Hitsu clearly manages to soften the blow with her surprisingly sturdy barrier, the Mareep hasn't at all managed t dampen the resounding boom which resulted. She begins to tumble about, clearly looking decidedly Confused. The air around her suddenly crackles into life, charged with static electricity, before a sudden Discharge leaps from Hitsu's body. The attack is poorly aimed however, and simply gently clips Wolfy, causing him to grunt somewhat but not leaving any significant marks.

Hitsu took a pretty big hit this round, falling into her final third and looking thoroughly confused. Wolfy managed to mostly avoid damage, but has still fallen into his second third. Fighting energy is pretty much shot. Both remain good for two.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:33 PM   #34
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Apparently I'm bad at this game.. Oops.

Heal Bell, then follow up with a Thunder Wave. If he tries to get any distance, replace the T-Wave with ST Agility to catch him followed by Thunder Wave.

Confirming potential three. I am really bad at this game.
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #35
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
Great Job, iWolfy, now hit him with another Telekinesis, and then hit him with a Psychic
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #36
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Hitsu begins the round bumbling about, looking all too confused.. However, the Mareep suddenly begins to emit a beautiful chiming Bell sound, and is suddenly Healed of her indisposing condition. Wolfy, clearly somewhat angered by this, lifts Hitsu into the air once more with his Telekinetic abilities, raising the sheep a few feet off the ground before slamming her back down to Earth. Despite the somewhat lessened force, Hitsu cries in pain, but quickly perseveres. Moulding her Electric- type energy as quickly as she can, she begins to extend a Thunder Wave towards Wolfy, desperately urging it into reaching the Abra. Wolfy's eyes flash open, a piercing blue. Hitsu groans in despair. A huge Psychic wave rushes out to greet her, crushing her concentration and causing the Thunder Wave to promptly dissolve.

Hitsu has fallen into Critical Health now, while Wolfy avoided all damage. Both look good for two once more.
__________________

Last edited by Connor; 01-18-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:55 AM   #37
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
Only a little more, iWolfy, now hit him with a Return!
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #38
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Thunderbolt x2. Let's go out with a bang~
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:32 PM   #39
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Wolfy, enthused by his evidently stronger position in this battle, uses these feelings in order to fuel his next attack. He buoyantly charges towards Hitsu, who can only groan in despair as the Abra slams into her with a Return, knocking her onto her back and clearly leaving her in no condition to continue.

Hitsu is unable to battle! Kyro, your next Pokemon please.

Wolfy once again avoided damage, and is looking fresh.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:58 AM   #40
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Sasuke, let's get it.

Rough him up a bit with Dark Pulse x2. If he comes in close, replace either with a ST Agility to get away.
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:56 PM   #41
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
Alright, iWolfy, use a Psybeam, and then a Dazzling Gleam!
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #42
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Interjection because I don't like seeing new guys mess up. Dazzling Gleam is a Gen VI move, and it hasn't been implemented as far as this battle is concerned, as the battle began prior to the implementation. So, Doovid, please reorder.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #43
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
*too lazy to rewrite so just psybeam twice idfc*
Alright, iWolfy, use a Psybeamx2
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #44
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Hitsu is recalled to her Pokeball. Her trainer, evidently not deterred by her defeat, quickly sends his next Pokemon forward. The Sneasel, named Sasuke, begins to run his claws over one another menacingly, staring at Wolfy with ill intent clearly embedded in his mind. The Dark- type begins to pulsate with a writhing Dark- type energy, before sending the mass forward with a defiant cry. The energy surges forward, Pulsing ominously as it bears down on Wolfy, before slamming over his body. Clearly struggling through the pain, Wolfy sends forth a shining Beam of rainbow coloured Psychic energy ... which slams into Sasuke, and leaves the Sneasel entirely unharmed. Sasuke stares in a brief moment of uncertainty, before acclimatising to the situation and realising his opponent's trainer ordered a move he is immune to. Grinning maliciously, he delivers yet another Dark Pulse to Wolfy's body, soliciting yet another strangled cry of pain. In a moment of total perplexity, Wolfy is ordered to send forth yet another Psybeam, the results of which are identical to the earlier.

Wolfy dropped into his final third after this rounds beat down, while Sasuke is untouched. Neither is looking tired.

I'd heavily recommend consulting a type chart before ordering in order to avoid mistakes like this.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:01 AM   #45
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ima_Penguin_95 View Post

I'd heavily recommend consulting a type chart before ordering in order to avoid mistakes like this.
dontbullyme;n;

idfk wolfy use drain punch twice. *shrug*
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:36 AM   #46
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Help≠Bully

ST Agility away from him, then Snarl
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #47
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Wolfy attempts to coat his right fist in Fighting- type energy, looking to land a Drain Punch on Sasuke. However, the energy quickly dissipates, Wolfy having drained his Fighting- energy reserves earlier in the match. Sasuke grins. Seeing no reason to put distance between himself and his opponent now, he simply issues a Snarl, the sound waves pulsating with foul Dark- type energy. The attack crashes over Wolfy, pain racking his system. He slumps forward somewhat, and struggles to bring himself back into an upright position.

Wolfy is into Critical Health with that exchange, while Sasuke took no damage. Energy wise, both look pretty much.

Again, a note. When I say "X energy is pretty much shot", don't expect to be able to fuel any more attacks of that energy type.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #48
Kyro12
Fallen from the Stars
 
Kyro12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the edgiest of places
Posts: 711
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyro12
Alright, good job, Sasuke. Dark Pulse. If that doesn't end him, go ahead and use it again.
__________________

Credit to Daisy for this glorious Battle Cut :3
Kyro12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #49
Doovid
Pokemon Trainer
 
Doovid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to Doovid
oh no wolfy idk evenmore use protect nd den signal beam
__________________
Doovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:26 PM   #50
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Dark- type energy begins to writhe furiously at the surface of Sasuke's skin, and the Sneasel sends it all churning through the air towards Wolfy. The energy Pulses and screeches through the air, and a small flicker of green energy attempts to Protect the Abra from the blow. The energy quickly dissipates however, Wolfy being far too battered to enact such a move ... and the foul Dark- type energy washes over Wolfy, assaulting his system and causing him to abruptly slump where he sits.

iWolfy is unable to battle! Doovid, your next Pokemon please.

Sasuke looks good on both health and energy fronts. Not much more to say, really.
__________________
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.