UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 12-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Connor
Hope

UPN PASBL: Midnight (C) vs. kingothestone (A)

Quote:
Midnight (c) v kingothestone (a)
1-on-1
Hidden Squad
Equiall
24 Hour DQ RF when possible
Slapstick Rules
Return = KO
Clay Arena
Here we have a RF battle between someone I'm not yet acquainted with, and someone who I know very well.

Without further adieu, your Pokemon and orders please.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
Connor
Hope

The arena doors open, and our two trainers take their positions. The first is a rather sheepish looking young woman, who nervously looks around, clearly showing signs of inexperience. Her opponent simply grins at her, offering little in the way of encouragement, before looking over to the referee for his signal to begin. The two trainers reach for their individual Pokemon, and send them out simultaneously, the two Poke balls clattering to the floor before splitting open at the seam. Our female contender has sent out a small Buneary, the Pokemon rubbing it's paws into it's eyes endearingly as it is released. Our male contender, on the other hand, has sent out an Elekid, which instantly adopts a combative pose, with a cold, stern face. The two combatants face off, and we get underway.

The round begins with Buneary beginning to glow a vibrant pink colour, her body surrounding by Secret Powers. The rabbit lets out a timid cry, and a sends forward a burst of aura which slams into Zeus. The Elekid is knocked back somewhat, but quickly retaliates by sending forward a Signal Beam. The attack connects, causing Buneary to flinch somewhat in pain. However, she follows Zeus' lead and retaliates quickly herself, sending forth a pale blue sphere of Water- type energy, which collides with Zeus' body and sends Pulses of energy flickering over his skin, dealing damage. Zeus responds to this by spinning his arms, generating enough electricity to loose a powerful Thunderbolt at Buneary, singing the rabbits fur somewhat.

Decent opening round. Both combatants look to be at roughly the same health, and both are still fresh.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Ice Punch followed by Ice Beam.

Old Squad Summary

UPN Mafia Global Rules & Guidelines

UPN Mafia Queue & Statistics Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoS View Post
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #4
MIDNIGHT
Pokemon Trainer

Use Double team, then use a focused Hyper Voice!
MIDNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
Connor
Hope

The round begins with Zeus charging towards Buneary, charging a large amount of Ice energy into his fist. The Elekid suddenly Punches Buneary, sending the small Pokemon tumbling back. Jumping to her feet, Buneary jumps rapidly, flitting between positions. The Double Team attack creates 3 copies, in which the real Buneary is quickly lost. Zeus charges up Ice energy in his mouth, releasing it in a condensed Beam, which strikes a Buneary and promptly causes it to disappear. Satisfied, Buneary suddenly yells incredibly loudly, sending a focused Hyper Voice attack towards Zeus, which attacks the Elekid's ears and causes him to cringe in pain.

Both Pokemon remain roughly equal in health, and neither are quite yet tired.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
MIDNIGHT
Pokemon Trainer

use LT Agility then Secret Power!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Hammer arm, then create a light screen to block the secret power

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #8
Connor
Hope

The round begins with Buneary tensing it's muscles then quickly relaxing, increasing the flexibility and her Agility. Zeus, unimpressed by this, hurtles towards Buneary again before she can react, raising his Arm high before dropping it like a Hammer into the Buneary's gut. Buneary doubles over in pain, and Elekid seems to have exerted a little bit too much stress on himself, his speed dropping as a consequence. Noticing that Buneary is once again gathering her Secret Powers due to the faint pink glow surrounding her, Zeus quickly erects a Light Screen, which manages to completely block the move once it is fired.

Zeus took no damage that round, but is looking decidedly tired, and could do with a break. Buneary is looking somewhat tired, but does not yet require a rest. Health wise, Buneary has plummeted into her second third, taking huge damage this round, while Zeus was unharmed.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Is the Light Screen still there?

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
Connor
Hope

The Light Screen is still intact, yes.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #11
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Substitute

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #12
MIDNIGHT
Pokemon Trainer

Use Foresight then Dizzy Punch!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #13
Connor
Hope

The round begins with Zeus separating a small part of his Health and energy to create a Substitute of himself. However, Buneary suddenly uses Foresight, filling the arena with a distinct red light and illuminating Zeus' true position. Bouncing rapidly towards Zeus, Buneary unleashes a Dizzy Punch, smashing through his Light Screen and managing to score a glancing blow on Zeus.

Zeus was the only one to suffer damage this round, putting him just below the two thirds mark. Buneary is feeling a little tired this round, and could use a break, while Zeus is fully refreshed.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
MIDNIGHT
Pokemon Trainer

Ill use Dig!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #15
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Wait until it comes to surface from the dig, then unload a second hammer arm, followed by thunder. If you lack the fighting energy for a heavy arm, use ice beam instead.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #16
Connor
Hope

The round begins with Buneary struggling to Dig through the surface of the Clay arena. However, she eventually manages to burrow her way underground, resurfacing moments later directly behind Zeus and striking him for reasonable damage. Zeus, somewhat taken off guard by this, suddenly regains his composure, spinning around and unleashing an Ice Beam directly at Buneary, causing the rabbit Pokemon to recoil in pain. Not happy to leave it there, the Elekid frantically spins his arms, generating a huge amount of electricity in his body before unleashing a vicious Thunder, the strike of electric arcing up before crashing down onto the Buneary's body.

Buneary took huge damage again this round, and is hanging on just below her final third. Zeus is now most the way through his second third. Buneary is looking decidedly fresh now, however Zeus is already looking to begin tiring after such a high energy round.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #17
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

How much, if any, fighting does Zeus have left

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #18
Connor
Hope

Enough for a Karate Chop, roughly.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #19
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Mud slap (or the dirt dug up from buneary's antics last round. whatever works) into the eyes. Follow with an electroweb

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #20
MIDNIGHT
Pokemon Trainer

Bounce away from that Mud slap then land on him for some damage! Then try cutting through the web and hitting him with Cut!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #21
Connor
Hope

The round begins with Killua attempting a Mud Slap using small bits of clay which were displaced while Buneary was digging earlier. However, the small rabbit uses it's powerful legs to Bounce high, soaring over the clay projectile and slamming into Zeus in the process. The Elekid goes skidding away, but decides to try slow Buneary down by shooting an Electrified Web at her. However, Buneary quickly throws her paw through the air, Cutting the web but receiving a small amount of damage in the process.

Zeus is just below half health, while Buneary is in her final third. Zeus requires a break, while Buneary is still somewhat fresh.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #22
MIDNIGHT
Pokemon Trainer

Use Mudslap! try and get it in his eyes if you can!
Old 12-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #23
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Something simple. Protect

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 12-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #24
Connor
Hope

The round begins with Buneary mimicking Zeus and throwing small bits of Clay at the Elekid with Mud Slap. Zeus, for whatever reason, simply uses Protect and negates the damage.

No damage, both fresh.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #25
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Endgame, Zeus. A pair of electro balls should do the trick.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL