UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 11-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoobat UPN PASBL: Copygoo versus Sneezey12

Well this is an interesting turn of events folks, for it seems to be GT versus GL in a clash of epic proportions! This isn't a Gym Match, but it could definitely be Sneezey testing his GT out. Who knows, but Copy better stay on top of his game.

Quote:
Copygoo (c) vs. Sneezey12 (a)
3 v 3
Singles
Equiall
48 HR Strict DQ
Slapstick
Return = KO
Pool Arena with Pontoons
Go go Copy!

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

This almost seems cruel.

Sheldon: Male Level 4 Banette
Hidden Power: Ice

Nancy: Female Level 4 Golduck
Hidden Power: Ground

Allie: Female Level 4 Klinklang

Kale: Female Level 4 Dunsparce
Kale is very serious about battling! She always gives 100% and she never messes around in battles. Outside of battles she's really funny and an enjoyable person to be around! She throws GREAT parties. But yeah, in battle? Total serious mode. She's pushed herself to make the greatest advantage of all of her assets as a Dunsparce.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Special Training: Flight (Flying)
Kale can fly as well as a Pidgey.

Joanne: Female Level 4 Qwilfish

Querra: Female Level 4 Yamask
Querra hates being taken advantage of, or mocked, or generally underestimated in any way. Whenever she starts to get some success, people are always there to shut her down somehow. She's pretty cold and mean towards basically everyone, and she'll do everything possible to keep someone from getting a leg up on her. She's developed a way to just shut everyone around her out and leave her alone, which she uses to full effect on some of her particularly bad, self-hatred days.
Special Training: Peace and Quiet (XX)
If Querra is ordered to block an attack using her mask, a faint typeless force field will project around her as she does so, reducing damage/effectiveness from sound-based attacks by a decent amount. The force field does not shield her from any other type of attack, only sound-based ones. Anything else must strike the actual mask in order to be blocked.

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]

Last edited by Copygoo; 11-30-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
You get Equiall so you can have Level 4 whatever.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #4
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Oh hey cool.

Not evolving Yamask.

Old 11-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
Sneaze
#SWAG

Cleo: Female Cofagrigus (level 4)
Bio: The soul of the queen of Egypt reborn, Cleo is constantly attempting to extend her reign, and is willing to cripple anyone who stands in her way to do so.
Hidden Power: Ice
Special Training: Bow To Me
Cleo can use Zap Cannon once per match.

Amelia: Female Noctowl (level 4)
Biography: Amelia is a wise and courageous Noctowl, often offering sage advice to those who need it. It is her firm belief that any battle can be won if you push yourself to your limit and beyond, and it is this belief that she instills in her teammates.
Hidden Power: Rock
Special Training: Stand and Fight!
Once per match, in any match that Amelia has a battle partner, should her partner be knocked out due to running out of health, the partner will instead remain conscious, but only with enough health that they will be knocked out with even the lightest of blows. This effect does not occur if the partner would be knocked out due to energy loss or via Destiny Bond and the like.

Omega: Genderless Unown O (level 4)
Biography: Unowns have existed since a time long past. Omega has spent all of its life focusing itself and training its inner strength. Through this training it has learned to properly use all types of energy, and trained to act as if it were multiple Unowns. However, due to lack of being in actual battles, Omega is incredibly easily worn out.
Hidden Power: Various
Special Training: One Letter Alphabet
Omega is proficient with all energy types, and can use Hidden Power of all energy types. Omega can also use Double Team, and the clones created by Omega's Double Team can use any type of Hidden Power without disappearing. Omega uses energy at twice the rate of any other Unown of its level.

Aurelius: Male Alakazam (level 4)
Hidden Power: Dark
Sigless

Imogen: Female Jellicent (level 4)
Biography: Imogen spent her entire life in a dark, haunted bog, filled with rotting corpses and fouled water. The lack of a proper clean water source meant that almost everything around her was mud, so naturally she picked up a few moves from the local inhabitants.
Special Training: Eeeeeewwww...
Imogen can use Mud Shot, Mud Sport, and Muddy Water. However, due to the lack of a clean water source where she once lived, Imogen can no longer use Water Sport, BubbleBeam, Rain Dance, Absorb, Surf, or Waterfall.

Angeli: Female Blissey (level 4)
Biography: Angeli was given to me by a retired Nurse Joy. Angeli does not like fighting and will try to calm her opponent immediately upon entering battle. She emits a faint glow that soothes others.
Hidden Power: Steel
Special Training: Pretty Pink Glow!
Angeli utilizes calm and soothing energy to constantly emit a faint pink glow. The glow will take any Pokemon out of states of aggresiveness, such as having been Taunted or having gone berserk. Also, Angeli is unnaffected by moves that would attempt to anger her. If a Pokemon has already become calmed without the effects of Angeli's glow, then there is a 10% chance of putting that Pokemon to sleep. As a result of her passive nature, Angeli will not use the moves Frustration, Rage (at higher evolutions), or Swagger. Angeli expends energy equal to about one and a half Attracts per turn in order to maintain this glow.

Hmm... literally no idea who I want to use here... Angeli, start us off.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Kale.

Jump up into the air and soar over and past her, shooting down an Ancientpower as you go. Then Water Pulse.

Old 11-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Time a Gravity to land him sinking in the water with no proper shot at you. After he finishes up, move towards the edge of your pontoon and loose a Secret Power at him before backing up again."

Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 1: Hey look, no switching moves! Yay!

So, I debated over this a while ago, but if there is a pool arena with pontoons, I think Pokemon should be started on the pontoons. There. I think that's the logical choice.

Our Gym Leader brings out a very not ghosty Pokemon, and in fact is one of joy and happiness, Angeli, a Blissey. From our Gym Trainer comes out Kale, the Dunsprace. A fairly even match-up.

First off, Kale begins to fly in the air. Wait, what? KALE CAN FLY? You bet he can, and he takes off in flight towards his opponent. However, Angeli is definitely cunning, and she increases the gravity in the room several fold, which causes Kale to plummet into the water like a block of lead. He may fly as well as a Pidgey, but he is also several times heavier than one. I recommend this link just for how funny the size comparison is on height. Enough of that however! While Kale is in the water, pontoons generally aren't very tall and Blissey is about as tall as a normal 10 year old, if not quite a bit wider, so Kale is still able to get quite a target on his opponent. He creates a sphere of water in his mouth, before firing it off at Angeli, who cries out a bit at getting wet, but no confusion results because of it. She then begins to glow pink, an aura know for its secret powders and energies, before firing it at Kale, which scores a direct hit on him, causing him to bob under the water temporarily before coming back up. No status has been reported.

Condition:
Kale took some damage this round, but it was nothing to worry about. Energy use was fine, with Water at half.

Angeli took some damage, and is doing a little bit better than her opponent. Energy use was really high, with Psychic energy gone. She should be fine though for next round.

Sneezey?

Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #9
Sneaze
#SWAG

...did Kale sink in the water at all? Because... yanno... Gravity.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #10
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

He's barely floating. I'm not having a Pokemon sink under the water with no way to get back up.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #11
Sneaze
#SWAG

That's... dumb. Is he at the very least expending extra energy to stay there?

Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #12
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Yes. No drowning Pokemon here Sneezey. Most attacks will push him under, keep in mind, so he is likely to need more energy and such.

Last edited by Emi; 11-30-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Cause I didn't make the sarcasm clear enough before.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #13
Sneaze
#SWAG

...when did I ask for drowning? I'm perfectly aware of the rules on such situations and was merely expecting him to sink some. Besides, Dunsparce really seems like the type to be able to hold its breath, anyway.

"Keep him where he is. Egg Bomb and Secret Power."

Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #14
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

You are a snake. Snakes can hold their breath. Quickly, drop down to the bottom of the pool, and Spite the Egg Bomb. Then snipe her with a Secret Power.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #15
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 2: YAY ONLY 1.25 SP. FUCK YEAH. No.

Note: I am not aware how long snakes can hold their breath. so let's just go with a couple of minutes, kay?

After turning up the Gravity on the arena, Angeli decides to punish her opponent and try to keep him gasping for breath. She creates a lot of egg shaped bombs in her pouch and begins to throw those bombs at her opponent. Kale has already begun his descent by this point however, and he is safe from most of the bombs, though a couple of them hit him under the water doing a little damage and causing him to lose his breath a little. He drops to the bottom of the pool and begins to lay on curse on his opponent, a curse of tiredness. I'm not really sure what to call it, but he begins to Spite away Angeli's energy...making her feel like she just used another half of an Egg Bomb, causing her to pant for a bit before getting back into the game. She can still see her foe, however, and begins to glow with a pink aura, an attack every ref knows well and hates with equal distaste. She condenses the aura in front of her before firing it at her opponent. It takes a moment to go down to the bottom of the pool however, and so Kale is able to dodge the attack partly, but it still strikes him a bit on his tail. The attack doesn't status him but it still knocks him a bit...but he still is managing down there. He begins to glow a pink aura as well, so this round is slowly becoming redundantly boring. He fires the aura in front of him at Angeli, but she is able to see the attack coming and has a little bit more mobility not being in the water, able to miss the attack in its entirety.

Condition:
Angeli used quite a bit of energy this round, already tired out, but hasn't taken any damage this round.

Kale has taken some damage this round, though he escaped most of it. Energy usage was high this round, so he is going to need a break next round as well...and probably a breath of air.

I hate water.

Copy?
Old 12-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #16
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Charge her pontoon with a Take Down. Then hop onto a pontoon and shoot a Water Pulse sphere at her.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #17
Sneaze
#SWAG

Sorry, Copy. Not letting you out of the water that easily.

"Loose a Zap Cannon as he charges you. Just relax after that."

Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #18
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 3: I've stopped trying to figure out how to ref this.

So, our little serpentine friend who goes by the name of Kale begins to charges forwards through the water as fast as he can, which is actually a pretty decent clip considering the increased gravity of the fact that snakes aren't terribly good swimmers if they aren't like water snakes or something, and even then they only swim on the surface IIRC. He charges forwards while Angeli begins to charge up electricity till it is literally pulsing off of her, that's how much she has stored in her. In other words, whatever comes from this attack is simply not going to be good. A small ball of electricity forms inside of her two palms, a literal cannon ball of electricity and being hit by that doesn't look good at all. Kale breaks the water and slams into the pontoon, which causes it to tip backwards and nearly sends Angeli stumbling into the water, but she by the skin of her iron arse manages to stay on the pontoon and fires off the ball of electric energy at Kale, who tries to get away but sadly isn't able to get too far, the zap cannon pouring electricity into his body and paralyzing him...and oh god he is sinking in the water and oh god this is simply not good and oh god...*breaks down*

condition:
Kale has taken quite a bit in damage this round, now coming in a little close to the second third but still has a ways to go. Energy use wasn't bad...but I don't think that paralysis is going to help.

Angeli took no damage this round and used quite a bit of energy, but it was a one-mover etc etc bite me. Eletric is kaputs.

Sneeze?
Old 12-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #19
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Yo

Old 12-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #20
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Just Curse up for now. If he somehow manages to get out of the water, give him a Secret Power to think about."

Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #21
Sneaze
#SWAG

Copy?

Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #22
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

OOp

Did u know that Dunsparce doesn't learn Hyper Beam because that's fucked up

Ice Beam her pontoon

Old 01-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #23
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 4

As the next round comes into play, Angeli plays it easy after using a bit of energy last round in order to make sure she is at the top of her game. She begins to pump energy into her muscles to bulk them up and make herself stronger, which interestingly gives her a plus in both defenses. She gets a little bulkier, which kinda makes her look like a fatter Sakura who has eaten a few too many donuts, but the innate bonuses are more than worth it. Normally, in this case, our little snake would be charging up a sphere of blue energy, but it seems that he definitely can’t, the paralysis making it so he is unable to concentrate the energy in any great amount.

Condition:
Angeli has taken no damage this round and used little energy. She has a Curse boost that will last for the next few rounds.

Kale did nothing this round, so nothing really happened other than getting a little bit of energy. He isn’t in danger of drowning since he really isn’t moving. The paralysis is starting to fade away now though.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #24
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Ok well Ice Beam her pontoon now and then Poison Jab.

Old 01-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #25
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Egg Bomb. If he manages to make it onto the pontoon, Dynamic Punch, if not, Natural Gift."

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL