UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoobat UPN PASBL: midgeorge(c) versus EmeraldGoblin(a)

Welcome everyone to this Pokemon battle! Today we will be battling at the River arena today! It's a nice arena to learn how to battle around water and use the arena to sabotage your opponent. On one side we have Midgeorge, a returning trainer from times past when awesome people were awesome and I was a far, far worse ref. On the other side is EmeraldGoblin, a new trainer who has some spunk in him. Will this be a one-sided newbie slay? Or will our new trainer prove himself to be a real contender against this quarter-vet!? All that and more!

Well, not that much more.

Quote:
4v4
Equiwhatever
Singles
72 hr dq
Slapstick
Return = KO
Any arena, not fussed
I'm going to need a squad from you, Midgeorge.

Fuck these crabs
Old 11-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Crack i'd love some

Ta for reffing Blaze, and good luck to EG. Hopefully i'm not still rusty

Reiko: Level 1 Female Frillish
Capone: Level 1 Male Murkrow
Jeeves: Level 1 Male Litwick
Solomon: Level 1 Male Bulbasaur
Ariane: Level 1 Female Gligar
Elise: Level 2 Female Ariados
Spoiler: show
Bio: Vicious and elegant, Elise's charismatic grace lures the innocent and greedy alike into her web of deceit. While her victims may discover her true intentions, no one has ever lived to reveal what dark secrets lie behind her enigmatic guise. Elise possesses a dangerous neurotoxin that, when in contact with it, causes the skin to burn and decay. The most dangerous part about this neurotoxin is that it damages living tissue more than dead, causing the healthier foes to fall to her feet. Elise has made a name for herself, at one time leading an army of Spinarak and lesser Ariados and taking over an entire forest full of pokemon. She once fought off any and all intruders, spinning them in her web and providing sustanence for the colony. She was truly a Spider Queen... Until I caught the fucker in a pokeball.
Signature Attack: 'Neurofluid' (Poison)
Elise conjures up a formula of various types of venom using a considerable amount of energy, and sprays a substance very much like a Toxic at the foe through her mouth parts. This toxin burns at the flesh of the opposing pokemon, though it doesn't linger like an actual burn, initially dealing a solid amount of damage. However, this attack deals damage proportionate to the amount of health that the foe has. So a pokemon with full health would take a Light-Mild amount of extra damage (Ref's Discretion), a pokemon at around half health would take the fixed solid amount of damage, and a pokemon in the lower regions of health would take a slightly less damage. Also since the substance is similar to toxic, it isn't pleasant to have in the eyes and can reduce vision slightly if taken in the eyes. Elise has no need for Toxic as she doesn't have the necessary toxins. This attack can only be used once per battle.

Last edited by Midgeorge; 11-26-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Pabu

Level 1 Male Red Colored Sentret

Biography

All the sentret and furret used to live in harmony in the forest. Everything change once the evil bellsprout gang attacked. Only the fire element could stop them, but when the forest needed a fire type the most, they vanished. 2 years have passed by, and a sentret family could no longer stand idly. They went to the tin tower to implore help from the benevolent Ho-oh. In his almighty wisdom, he decided that for him to help, they must first sacrifice their first egg as a couple to him. The sentret family was angry with what they considered to be their god. They did not like his request. They abandoned all hope on their god.
The family moved to a quiet section in the forest where they had the chance to create offsprings. They managed to produce three eggs simultaneously.

One day, the family was low on resources, so the father stepped out to gather supplies for his wife, and his future children. The bellsprout gang continued on their two year tyrany, and later found the sentret family. They asked for the family to either give up their belongings or face slavery. The mother was hopeless and could not protect her newly formed eggs. In the midst of attempting to roar them away, she hid one of her eggs inside a hole large enough to fit the egg within the tree behind her. The bellsprout gang gathered what they though were the only two eggs, and sold them in the black market. However, they kept the mother as a slave.
The father returned to his secluded area where he left his family to only find a destroyed home. The father was devastated, depressed, and destroyed. Suddenly, he hears a faint heart beat near the tree; it was one of his remaining future child in a pokemon egg. Enraged, he did the unthinkable; he took his egg as an offering to Ho-oh, so his God could take care once and for all of what the father deemed as evil, the bellsprout gang. Surprised that the father actually presented an offering of this magnitude, Ho-oh questioned the furret and asked him if he truly wanted him to consume his remaining child. The furret in desperation and in anger said yes. Ho-oh looked at the man, and in a beautiful display of fire and wing movement, he encased the egg burning feathers.

From ashes, Ho-oh showed the furret his initial wish, which was a fire warrior that would even the grounds against the evil bellsprout. Thus from the ashes, Pabu was born. Pabu's eyes were teary, and grateful at Ho-oh's mercy. It was Ho-oh's blessing that ushered in a Normal/Fire Sentret. Pabu went on for 3 years, and slowly saved the forest. Ironically with the power of fire, he was able to restore balance to the forest, and eventually track down his mother, and two siblings. They were for the first time the happy family they were meant to be. Until I came along. I saw this strange red-orange looking Sentret, and used Iroh to put him to sleep. I then proceeded to capture him.

-----------------------------
Hidden Power: Steel
Special Training: Ho-oh's Blessing [Normal/Fire]
/
Pabu is a unique Sentret that is part fire. As being both normal and fire, he is weak to all of the expected attributes associated with this typing such as 2x weakness to water, rock, ground, fighting. One thing to note though, he can still avoid strong ground attacks that require vibration or movement of the ground below him if he stands on his tail. He has also mastered the use of flame charge, flame wheel, and will-o-wisp.
With Pabu's unique qualities, also come some drawbacks. He is no longer able to use Water Pulse, Surf, aqua tail, nor can he use rain dance, as that will make him feel out of place. He cannot use thief, attract, trick, focus punch, Ice beam, Double Edge, Double Team, nor facade.

Species Characteristic:
Sentret (Normal): Sentret, when not moving, will stand on their tails if possible, which gives them a better view of their surroundings. This also reduces the damage they take from Earthquake and Magnitude, as well as reducing the damage they take from electric attacks a bit (as the electricity goes through their tail to the ground).

[Normal]: Normal types can use the greatest variety of attacks in the league: they pay for this, however, by having less type energy. In the ASB, Normal types take 100% damage from Ghost type moves.

[Fire]: Fire types love hot temperatures. Most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of Magby, Magmar, Slugma and Magcargo). If a fire Pokémon has a flame somewhere on its body, it will take extra damage if a water attack hits the flame. Otherwise, fire Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except for the above 4 Pokémon, who will take damage the longer they are in the water). Instead of being automatically 2x weak to Water, they take 150% of the damage if hit on their bodies, but take 210+% if hit on open flames.

Tahno

Level 1 Genderless Staryu (I think Tahno is a boy)

Biography:
Tahno is agile with a great sense of self. I'm amazed at how focused Tahno becomes during battle. His skills are very impressive; I was lucky to have caught him with my last net ball before I reached the next city.

Hidden Power: Fire
Special Training: Amplified Ampulla [WT]
Tahno can tap into ambient water that is decent sized and not at maximum energy through its ampulla so it will restore light amount of energy at the end of each round. Up to 1/3 of its total energy may be restored in this way. Polluted water will cause slower regeneration, with only minor energy restored, while purified or highly oxygenated water can allow for faster regeneration with mild energy restored. Only decent sized bodies of water such as a river or lake can trigger this effect. Rainfall and small puddles are insufficient. Tahnno cannot use Rest or use Double Edge.
Species Characteristic:
Starmie and Staryu are, technically, blind. However, they use their senses, along with an excellent sense of touch, to detect opponents. Starmie and Staryu are capable of limited flight by using psychic energy. A Starmie or Staryu’s core is its most vulnerable point. While not as adept at psychic abilities as Starmie, Staryu are considered familiar with psychic abilities, and can use Psychic to lift Pokémon.

[Water]: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.

Tui

Level 1 Female Munna

Biography:
Munna is the mischievous prankster of the bunch. She is always playing tricks on his fellow squad members, but when it comes time to battle she is ready.

Hidden Power: Water
Species Characteristic:
Munna: (Psychic) Munna thrives on the dreams of others, both Pokémon and humans. Its sleep attacks, including Dream Eater and Nightmare, are more potent than normal. Because they are so skilled at eating dreams, eating Nightmares or other negative dreams will not cause them to lose energy, though they will be uncomfortable and not gain as much energy.

[Psychic]: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.

Varrick

Level 1 Male Wooper

Biography:
Varrick is very sly when it comes to interacting with other pokemon. He very much an entrepreneur, and he is a great con. When Varrick is in battle, he becomes very analytic, and observes the opponent very carefully.

Wooper (Water/Ground): Wooper are good swimmers, but they are just as comfortable on land. Wooper and Quagsire are coated with a slimy substance, which makes them harder to grab.

[Water]: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
[Ground]: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).

Saikhan

Level 1 Genderless Magnemite

Biography:
Saikhan seems to have more of a reflective surface; almost enough to store light and covert it into energy.

Special Training: Green Energy [Grass]
Saikhan uses his reflective surface to store light and covert it into energy. He uses this energy to channel Energy Ball twice per match.

Magnemite (Electric/Steel): Magnemite moves using antigravity propulsion. While this limits its speed and "flight ceiling" (how high it can float over the ground), this allows it to perform amazing aerial evasive maneuvers that cannot be performed by any other flier. Being inorganic, Magnemite cannot be affected by Poison in any way, unlike other Steel types who could be affected if the Poison is ingested internally.
[Electric]: Electric types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don’t bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn’t appeal to them.
[Steel]: Steel types, like rock types, have hard bodies, making them resistant to unskilled physical blows, and sink in water. While not bothered by water to the degree rock types are, they still would rather fight out of the water. Unlike rock types, most steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones.

Iroh

Level 2 Genderless Bronzor

Biography:
Poor Iroh was abandoned in the depths of wayward cave. I was looking for my way out of that place, when i stumbled upon a weakened bronzor, I immediately administered a potion to help heals it wounds. Iroh took an immediate liking towards my kindness, and decided to follow me all the way out of the cave. We embraced each other's company, and that was the moment I decided to capture Iroh to join the many adventures that are far to come.

Hidden Power: Ice
Species Characteristic:
Bronzor (Steel/Psychic): Bronzor may levitate itself a short distance above the ground. Being inorganic, Bronzor cannot be affected by Poison in any way, unlike other Steel types who could be affected if the Poison is ingested internally.

[Psychic]: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
[Steel]: Steel types, like rock types, have hard bodies, making them resistant to unskilled physical blows, and sink in water. While not bothered by water to the degree rock types are, they still would rather fight out of the water. Unlike rock types, most steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones.

Pabu, take the stage!

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 11-26-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

"Ariane, take to the field.

LT Agility, then throw a Hidden Power at him."
Old 11-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #5
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Ice Punch, followed by baton pass to Tahno.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 11-27-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Round 1: Baton Pass shenanigans.

You better gather around folks, since this is going to be a battle of the ages. It's going to be like Rome and Greece fighting in epic combat. Two gladiators fighting it out to the death! Or, you know, its just a Pokemon battle. But its still going to one that is worthy of a master epic!

As the two battlers meet on the bank of the river, each one eyes the other with fierce determination in their eyes, and I make it out to the arena with the intent to record the battle in its utmost entirety. Because if I don't I'm not going to go far with this job at all. The
gladiator on the right sends out a Pokemon in a brilliant flash of light, releasing a Sentret. This Scout Pokemon is different however, being a red color, and for some reason also being a Fire type as well. Midgeorge stares down the Pokemon, and without breaking a sweat, throws out a Pokeball containing Ariane, a Gligar who should be an apt answer for Tabu. Oh wait, no, that's Pabu.

Ariane is the first one to go, and she begins by lossening up her muscles in an attempt to gain some speed and some mobility. She relaxes herself and suddenly energy rushes into her muscles, giving her a large boost in speed which will definetely help her in the long run. Meanwhile, Tabu, no wait, Pabu charges energy into his fist, which seems to be of the icy variety since it is turning the air around his fist into frost...or mist...or whatever you could call that. Actually I think there is a name for it. Actually, I think its just freezing mist. Eww I was hoping there was a better name for it. Anyways, he leaps and bounds towairds Ariane and swings his fist at her, striking her in the wing, causing Ariane to hiss in pain and fly a bit away from Pabu. It was definetely quite the blow to Ariane.

But, she isn't going to go down easily, especially without some form of retaliation or retribution. She creates "many" orbs of energy, which is somewhere between 4, 7, or 12. We seem to have differing opinions on exactly how many there are. But, in this case, it means precisely sod all in this case, for Ariane immediately flings all of the orbs at Pabu9I got the name right this time!), which explode in a blast of Ground energy. Pabu cries out in pain from the energy and rights himself, and then decides that this is not a match-up he wants to be in at all, creating a clear baton out of energy before using some energy to shoot himself back to his Pokeball, sending out another Pokemon in his stead. Some might call this cowardice. I prefer "tactical retreat." In his place is a starfish with a glowing red core. It's Pahno...I mean Tahno the Stayru. A great response to Ariana. Yeahhh....

Condition:
Pabu has taken a large hit this round, but is still pretty fresh on that count. Energy use was a little bit high, but he is still doing alright. Ice energy is under half however.

Ariane has take a large hit, and its under Pabu a decent bit. Energy use was alright from him, and he has a speed boost which could help in the future.

Tahno is completely fresh.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

scald to brine.
Old 11-28-2013, 02:55 AM   #8
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

"Rock Tomb around him before his attack can touch you, then Baton Pass straight out to Solomon."
Old 11-29-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Round 2: Baton Pass Shenanigans

Tahno goes to make the first move in this match-up, but all of a sudden, rocks begin to rise up around her. She panics and tries to shoot out a scald, but the rocks move too quickly for her to even get a target on her opponent, who used his agility boost to get a slight lead over her opponent. With Tahno completely trapped in, she can't "see" her opponent in order to attack with Brine. And with Tahno completely trapped, Ariane just makes a Baton out of her own energy, as this isn't a match-up she wants to be in either, and sends in her teammate, Solomon the Bulbasaur. Who is awesome. Cause all Bulbasaur are awesome.

Condition:
Both battlers haven't taken any damage this round. Tahno uses no energy either, but Ariane used a good bit. Rock energy is pretty much full though.

Solomon is completely fresh.

midgeorge?
Old 11-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #10
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Err if Tahno fired off her Scald then she definitely used energy.

"Giga Drain him from outside of the tomb. If he shows his face we'll blow him straight up with a Seed Bomb, and if not, we'll start chiming an Echoed Voice."
Old 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #11
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

The giga drain should take a while to reach over. Mimic the gligar that just fled the scene so you can learn baton pass. If you are too late to mimic that move though, dont worry about it. Teleport to the river instead that you saw earlier. When you see him come in for the seed bomb, use ice beam.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 12-01-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Round 3: You only got one hour to ref this match!

Read a tad bit closer Midgeorge. She never even got to shoot out water. So, no energy usage.

Our newcomer decides that he is going to drain his energy out of all of his energy, looking not to gain anything himself but to tire out his opponent greatly by removing a lot of energy. Green tendrils of Grass energy form in front of Solomon before they move across the arena. Tahno is trapped in the tomb and is wondering what in the world its trainer is talking about...his opponent never used Baton Pass, at least as far as it knew, so it tries to mimic the move it last remembered Ariane using, remembering the strokes and the energy used...but he doesn't end up mimicking Baton Pass at all...but he ends up mimicking Rock Tomb instead. That's not a bad move though, and Tahno really didn't know what to do in that case anyways. Just then, the green tendrils phase through the rocks and begin to wrap themselves around Tahno, but the connection is weak at best; having to move through the rocks killed a bit of the energy of the attack. This doesn't stop it from draining some energy from Tahno however, though it stops before it would drain the whole amount.

Seeing his opponent hasn't come out of the Rock Tomb yet for some reason, Solomon begins to cry out in his loudest voice, creating an echo that pulses throughout the arena. The attack easily goes through the rocks and hits Tahno, causing him to...HARAGH? in pain. I completely forget what kind of sound a Staryu makes. The echo resonates, ready to power up the attack again.

Condition:
Tahno took a little bit of damage. Energy use was a little high considering the drain as well, but it isn't tired considering it did nothing last round. It can now use Rock Tomb.

Solomon gained a little energy this round, and hasn't taken any damage.

Echo, echo echo echo

EG?
Old 12-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #13
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Mimic the gligar that just fled the scene so you can learn baton pass. If you are too late to mimic that move though, dont worry about it.

If I could not see the move.. why would it mimic rock tomb.... i didnt tell my staryu to mimic a move that she clearly saw being used which was rock tomb. I made a false assumption that her psychic abilities would let her see beyond the rock tomb as she is grounded but can sense her enviroment (I was thinking similar to toph from airbender) but if thats not the case... tahno did know what rock tomb was, and that was not want i told him to mimic. So wouldn't that make my if order fall into place?
Old 12-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #14
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Because she was confused by the orders. She simply went with the most logical thing to do, because she didn't know if she was "too late" or not. How could she? And Mimic will mimic the last move the user remembers, so even if you didn't she could still try and mimic Rock Tomb.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #15
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Because she was confused by the orders. She simply went with the most logical thing to do, because she didn't know if she was "too late" or not. How could she? And Mimic will mimic the last move the user remembers, so even if you didn't she could still try and mimic Rock Tomb.
Staryu (Water): Starmie and Staryu are, technically, blind. However, they use their senses, along with an excellent sense of touch, to detect opponents. Starmie and Staryu are capable of limited flight by using psychic energy. A Starmie or Staryu’s core is its most vulnerable point. While not as adept at psychic abilities as Starmie, Staryu are considered familiar with psychic abilities, and can use Psychic to lift Pokémon.

Wouldn't his senses tell him there is something beyond the rocks... besides i gave clear orders of "mimic baton pass" if he was confused why mimic something that doesn't sound like what i ordered... because he already knows what a rock tomb looks like and sounds like if it comes out of the trainer's command. Wouldn't then "well, if you are too late dont worry about it, use attack x" be a more reasonable route?
Old 12-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #16
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Even if she knew that there was a different opponent, there is no way she would have known if he switched using Baton Pass or not. The reason he didn't use Teleport is because she didn't know when or if Baton Pass happened.

If Pokemon are confused by the orders, they often just take the least complicated route, which would be to use Mimic.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #17
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Quote:
Even if she knew that there was a different opponent, there is no way she would have known if he switched using Baton Pass or not. The reason he didn't use Teleport is because she didn't know when or if Baton Pass happened.

If Pokemon are confused by the orders, they often just take the least complicated route, which would be to use Mimic.
Mimic (NO) -- The user copies the technique that the target last used (barring signature moves), and now has the ability to use that attack for the rest of the battle, though not always at normal power, if at all. If the attack is, say, a water technique, and the Mimicer is a fire type, it won´t work. This technique does not perform the attack itself, the additional order must be given for the attack to be used. After the battle, the user forgets the attack.

by the definition of the move it says "copies the technique that the target last used"
doesnt specify "the move the user saw last"
Old 12-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #18
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Dave disagrees. I asked whether the Pokemon would need to see the move in order to mimic it. He said yes. By extension, it really should be the last move the user saw.

Staryu cannot see through rocks. It might be able to sense things but for fucks sake it doesn't have x-ray vision.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Quote:
Dave disagrees. I asked whether the Pokemon would need to see the move in order to mimic it. He said yes. By extension, it really should be the last move the user saw.

Staryu cannot see through rocks. It might be able to sense things but for fucks sake it doesn't have x-ray vision.
Hey, not trying to get nasty. Trying to contend the round as civil as possible. If you are right, then you are right. Allow me to question though because I did not like the outcome based "loosely" defined terms. What takes first place though is the move errata.

Getting a final answer on what it should or shouldn't mean. Depending on that answer, a slippery slope argument could be unleashed in the future since things are either written down, or left up for assumption. I assumed that things written down take first place though (ironic, right? lol)
Old 12-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Teleport out of the rock tomb near the river you saw at the beginning of the match. Then use tri attack.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:33 AM   #21
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Common Sense > Loopholes in our Move Descriptions

Just to clarify things, even if your Mimic had worked the way you would've wanted it to, Giga Drain would've reached you first anyway, being Fresh, Having a BP'd agility boost, and having priority. You would've Mimic'd Giga Drain if not Rock Tomb, so. Either way Rock Tomb is a great move to Mimic.

"Dodge his Tri Attack, and retaliate with an Energy Ball."

Last edited by Midgeorge; 12-03-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #22
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Round 4: Okay now, let's get reffing~

So, our little starfish friend over here Tahno! isn't exactly liking the situation he is in. His trainers thinks he is a he anyways, I don't know and I don't care~ Tahno immediately uses MEGA ENERGY in order to get out of the Rock Tomb and get someplace that is more to his liking, the river. I've been told not to swim in rivers, but they can't be all that bad can they? Anyways, for reasons untold she swims in the river, feeling more chip, chipper, and chipperier in the water, her natural habitat, her home!

See how I don't care about gender~ She fires off a really pretty attack that I didn't even know was a TM in Gen I~ It's blue and yellow and red and it does all this pretty status stuff that can't be easily done in an RNG. Yay fractions~ But fortunately no one cares about the ever great aReNGee because our little seed and plant and animal friend just jumps out of the way of the attack, having ample time to react to the attack as well as having a nice little speed bonus~ Like me when I've had too much soda~ He goes closer into Staryu upon natural instinct, and he charges up a ball of energy that is a really pretty green color and ooh shiny~ Focus Blaze! The ball of energy fires off at Tahno, who sees the attack coming ahead of time and is able to get a small dodge from it~

Condition:
Tahno took a nice chunk of damage this round, and used OODLES of energy. She is going to need a break~

Solomon didn't take any damage and is fine on energy. One movers~

middy?
Old 12-07-2013, 05:58 AM   #23
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

"Take the opening. Rain Seed Bombs on her, and follow with a Razor Leaf."
Old 12-07-2013, 07:07 AM   #24
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Why do I need a break if all I used thus far was 0 moves 1st round in, mimic (one mover), teleport, and tri attack?

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 12-07-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #25
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Because teleport uses a fuck ton of energy. And Tri Attack isn't exactly efficient.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL