UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 11-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #26
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
So it just dawned on me that I didn't smash the screen like I thought I did. Just. Genius in the making, here. Erm... I mean "aha, didn't see that coming and I still have all of 2 types to hit you with".

Round, readjusting your position to try and crush both arms/cause PAIN. Don't let her slip without, you know, working for it.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #27
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
"Push him off you while blocking the attack with a Safeguard. Fire Punch."

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #28
Red Panda
donk

Round 5: no crunch

Mohs is the first to move, somehow yelling out a round of painful sound-based energy, while shifting his weight onto Ismene's other arm to cause more pain. Well, the sound would be painful, but Ismene is prepared. She glows a marvelous green as a thin layer of protective energy covers her. It blocks the attack, and then begins expanding, pushing Mohs off of her. The Metang scrambles at the shield, doing his best to stay on the Gardevoir, but to no avail. Mohs falls off Ismene, activating his Levitation again so he doesn't fall and hit the ground (I think this happens automatically. If it doesn't let me know and I'll change it.) As Ismene gets up, she once again sets her fist aflame, punching Mohs again for more rapetastic damage, since we all know that Sneezey is well accustomed to such things (See: Scolipede VS Houndour). The round ends with both pokemon staring at each other, Ismene calmly, and Mohs without emotion.

Ismene came off on the better end that round, only taking some slight damage. She's closer to the first marker. Her energy use was above average, but coming off of a one mover she can keep going longer. Fire is gone.

Mohs took some rough damage, his lead being shortened substantially. His energy use was excellent, and he can keep going too.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #29
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Charge Beam and Silver Wind."

Quote:
Old 11-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #30
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

I am incredibly blind. Your reffing of the Light Screen isn't entirely clear, did it vanish after the Shadow Ball? I'd expected so, from the damage it took, but it's not mentioned to have gone.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #31
Red Panda
donk

Oh yeah it's gone. My fault.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #32
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Alright... Shadow Ball with that remaining Ghost energy, followed with Signal Beam. Harm it.

WF

Old 11-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #33
Red Panda
donk

Round 6: Harmeming

Ismene brushes herself off, looking at Mohs with a calm determination in her eyes. The Metang cares not, again charging up a purple and black ball of shadows. Ismene charges up an attack of her own, glowing yellow as sparks leap from her body and condense into a small ball in front of her head. Mohs' is launched first, careening towards the opposing Psychic type at a decent clip. The ball in front of Ismene collapses as a beam sprouts from it, zooming on a collision course towards the ghost type attack.

You can probably predict what happens next.

BOOM. The two attacks collide forcefully, sending out a burst of energy. Smoke covers the two battlers as the attacks explode. A light glowing can be seen through it though. It appears that Ismene has come away from the bout with a special attack boost. That could come in handy.

As the cover fades, since it is windy on a boat, both battlers can be seen clearly again. Ismene looks a little more beat up than Mohs, probably due to part of the attack being supereffective against her. Nonetheless, she strikes fast and hard, her eyes glowing a magnificent silver. A wind rushes in from behind her, flecks of bug energy laced within it. It flows past Mohs, dealing a nice chunk of damage. The Metang responds in turn with his own bug typed attack, this one in the form of a beam. It signals the end of the round as it strikes Ismene, drawing this portion of the battle to a close.

Ismene suddenly glows again. It seems like she's gotten a slight boost to all stats! That's pretty lucky if I say so my self.

Ismene came out of that exchange looking much worse than her metal adversary. She looks pretty beat up, nearly half spent. She's panting heavily. Electric is gone, Bug can fuel a signal beam.

Mohs took plenty of damage too, don't get me wrong. His lead is there, but he also went past where Ismene was last round

There's a slight dent in the floorboards where the explosion occured. Nothing major.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #34
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Pursuit to a Secret Power.

How's my Bug energy?

WF

Old 12-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #35
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

So Sneezey's TA ran out. Bumping this to make it visible.

WF

Old 12-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #36
Sneaze
#SWAG

I'm actually still waiting for Red to answer your question, as I'd like to know.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #37
Red Panda
donk

Shit, I thought I did. Sorry guys. You bug is slightly past half. It can fuel another Signal Beam, but it won't pack as much of a punch as the last. The difference is slim though.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #38
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Just a Confuse Ray for now."

Quote:
Old 12-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #39
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Completely skipped my mind, but bumping this for Red so he doesn't miss the week bonus.

WF

Old 12-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #40
Red Panda
donk

Was gonna get to this today. Thanks for bumping it though, saves me time. Expect this up soonish (before 10:30) since I'm still at school because my school is horribad.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #41
Red Panda
donk

Round 7: Finally getting to this.

Sorry for the long wait guys. I had a party to attend to today, and bleh school.

Mohs lets out a groan as the automaton lurches forward at an incredibly quick speed, covering himself in a sheath of dark typed energy. A startled look comes to Ismene's face as she realizes that this is an attack she doesn't want to be hit by. The Gardevoir glows white before condensing that energy into a narrow ghostly beam of light. It hits Mohs as he draws near, the confusion not setting in quickly enough. The Metang crashes into Ismene for some slightly reduced damage, swirls in his eyes as he tries to remember which temperature the squirrel flies. Or something like that. Ismene lets out a sigh, happy to know that she prevented more damage, but after that strong hit she definitely didn't come off unscathed.

Mohs didn't take any damage, though he's thoroughly confused. His dark energy exists, near half. His energy use was a little below average, but he wouldn't mind another one mover.

Ismene took a strong hit of damage, probably more than half spent. Her ghost energy is fine. Her energy use was stellar, and she's good to go.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #42
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

So, to clarify, my Metang is still showing signs of tiring after this round? I assume this is to do with the round being short (and thus little rest), just want to be sure what "wouldn't mind another one-mover" actually means.

WF

Old 12-15-2013, 08:36 AM   #43
Red Panda
donk

You're exactly correct on the round being short part. Metang could use a two mover, but he'd be ever so slightly slower off the mark. And he'd need another break next round.

Basically trying to say that he's still a little tired because this round was short and there wasn't much time to rest.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #44
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Ok, so I missed this entirely. Bump for Sneeze.

WF

Old 12-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #45
Red Panda
donk

HI SNEEZEY
Old 12-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #46
Sneaze
#SWAG

Hi!

"Charge Beam into Secret Power. Keep your distance."

Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 09:35 PM   #47
Sneaze
#SWAG

Sal?

Quote:
Old 01-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #48
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Well I was expecting disqualification. This works. Cheers, Sneeze.

Signal Beam, Secret Power. Worth waiting for, no?

WF

Old 01-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #49
Sneaze
#SWAG

I'll never DQ on the same round in which I had to be bumped, so. Consider it a courtesy.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #50
Red Panda
donk

Round 8: Last of the night

Note: Secret Power was ordered by Sneezey before the "change" and I don't know if Sal knows about the change either. I'll ref it the old way for this round, but afterwards it'll be the newer version.

Ismene begins, sparks crawling along her skin as she charges another attack. She goes to use Charge Beam, but oh wait, her electric energy was gone a few rounds ago. So the sparks dissipate, unable to be converted into an attack. Meanwhile, Mohs struggles to recall the orders for his attack. Signal... Signal... Flare? Chicken? Death? Nope, Mohs is far too confused to use any attack at this moment.

Ismene, however, is now poised and ready to strike. She glows pink, putting out both of her hands to concentrate as much as possible. The ever generic and now physical secret power condenses into a pale wave, sparkling with exciting kinds of different powders. The attack hits Mohs, sending him spinning, but also knocking the confusion into next tuesday. Now able to think clearly again, Mohs glows pink too, charging the pink attack between his two arm-like extensions. This attack has the same effect on Ismene, pushing her back a bit as she throws up her arms to brace for the blow, but again there is no status left over. Both pokemon go back to sizing each other up as this round ends.

Ismene took a fair shot of damage, and is starting to look more scuffed up. She doesn't seem to be very fatigued, and can continue on without halting.

Mohs is looking more roughed up, probably almost half spent. He's raring and ready to go.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL