UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Mudkip UPN PASBL: TCR/Klaus (C) Vs kingothestone (A)

I feel like I don't deserve all these requests, considering I'm being a pretty irresponsible ref these days. I mean I left this in the ref queue for 4 days. Great ref right here.
Oh well, on with the next brawl, between Klaus and KingoftheStone, in one of KS' own arenas!

Quote:
4 v 4
Singles
Slapstick
Return=KO
48 HR DQ
Equilevel 1
Arena: Haven City - Port
Arena Description:
Spoiler: show

I saw a different section of the city over on the serebii arena submissions area, so I decided to limit the arena but still make it fun. I give you Jak 2's Haven City Arena: The Port addition!

Layout: The match will take place on a pair of circular platforms, each 100 feet across in diameter. They are connected by a 70 foot long by 20 foot wide straight walkway. In the center of each platform is a 50 foot high tower, not dissimilar to Sprout Tower in structure. these towers, easily climbable, are connected to one another at the top by a second bridge, this one only 10 feet wide. This upper bridge can only sustain the weight of a pair of small-medium sized Pokemon. Any combined weight over 300 lbs will likely cause the wires holding the bridge up to break (refs discretion). There are additional walkways on the outer side of either platform, but these are blocked off by force fields and are only even mentioned as a way to utilize a special rule. The entire structure is surrounded by water, the platforms and lower bridge only a foot above water level.
Special Rules:
1: Wild Pokemon - There are Sharpedo and Carvanha in the water. They don't like being disturbed. At all.
2: Krimzon Guard - The Krimzon Guard are the rough & tough police force of Haven City. Since their main goal is to prevent violence in the city, there will always one observing the battle from the outside of the force field on the walkways mentioned earlier. If you demolish blow up a car, hurt a civilian, or annoy one of them in any way, they will call for backup in the form of 1-2 extra guards, and will enter the fray. Each individual can be dispatched with relative ease, vaporizing into purple lines after receiving a good amount of cumulative damage. Consider them to be Normal typed. They will attack the offender(s) with one of 3 moves:

1. Laser Blast: (Fire) The guard uses his rifle to fire a heated laser burst at the target. The attack deals moderate damage.
2. Shock Cannon: (Electric) The guard utilizes his rifle's secondary feature, prodding the target at close range with an electrified pulse, dealing good damage. This attack is nearly impossible to dodge.
3. Punch: (Normal) The guard simply punches the target, sending the target backwards 1-4 feet, depending on size. Does light damage, and is difficult to dodge.

They work as a squad, and get 1 move each per round. They have unlimited energy reserves. They will continue to attack until they are defeated or all possible targets are out of reach, which will cause them to return to their sentry post outside the barriers. The guards tend to focus on the Pokemon who aggravated them, but they will also attack the other Pokemon, as it was involved in the commotion. There is a 70% chance that the offending Pokemon will be the subject of their onslaught each turn, and a 30% chance in the same RNG that the defending Pokemon will be the target. Once all 2-3 guards in a wave have been eliminated, a new guard will come to stand watch outside the force field.

for your visual aid, here are some images of the arena in question:

The Towers

The Tower & Walkway

Looks pretty daunting but OH WELL.

Obligatory order order:
Our challenger today, Sir. Klaus, shall post his squad of 6 Pokemon
Our acceptor today, Sir. King, shall post his squad of 6 Pokemon, and choose whom he starts the battle with
Klaus will send out his Pokemon, and order
King will order
I will ref
King will order
Klaus will order
I will ref
and so on and so forth until one of us three dies!

Okiedokes Klaus let's go!

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-30-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #2
TCR
Pokemon Trainer

Matty Mullins the Joltik (Lvl 1 M)

David Stephens the Dratini (Lvl 1 M)

Andy Leo the Gastly (Lvl 1 M)

Ben Suede the Murkrow (Lvl 1 F)

Oli Sykes the Lotad (Lvl 1 F)

Ben Bruce the Houndour (Lvl 1 M)

Last edited by TCR; 10-28-2013 at 12:48 PM.
TCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Good luck, Klaus. Swampy, you may call me Kots.

Zeus

[Level 1 Male Elekid]
[Biography]
TBA

[Hidden Power]
Ice

---------------------------

Hades

[Level 2 Male Litwick]
[Biography]
TBA

[Hidden Power]
Grass

Khione

[Level 1 Female Vanillite]
[Biography]
Khione, while in mythic legend is the daughter of Boreas, is in this instance the daughter of the lead mascot of the guild Creamery Command. The guild mascots include a large group of Vanilluxe, Vanillish and Vanillite, all with their own histories that have caused them to adopt a special "flavor", or recoloring. Khione, however, was deemed to be too frail to be a mascot, and thus was given to me to train. We have worked hard over the past 3 years since Creamery Command first opened, and she is now one of my most trusted partners.

[Hidden Power]
Ground

Boreas

[Level 1 Male Rufflet]
[Biography]
TBA

[Hidden Power]
Ground

Proteus

[Level 1 Male Oshawott]
[Biography]
TBA

[Hidden Power]
Electric

Antaeus

[Level 1 Male Gible]
[Biography]
I stumbled upon Antaeus one day while exploring Stark Mountain. The little dragon, for some reason, was obsessed with trying to fly, and continuously hurled himself off of cliffs in an attempt to become airborne. He was, of course, completely unsuccessful, but he did manage to create some impressive damage in the ground where he landed. After capturing him, we decided to use his love for flying to his advantage, teaching him different methods with which to fall onto opponents. His favorite, we learned recently, is a straight body slam, although he also enjoys employing Iron Tail to spear his opponents.

[Hidden Power]
Fire

Let's get this going, shall we? Zeus, lock and load. Take your position on our end of the lower bridge, where it meets the near platform.

Old Squad Summary

UPN Mafia Global Rules & Guidelines

UPN Mafia Queue & Statistics Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoS View Post
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.

Last edited by kingothestone; 10-28-2013 at 01:08 PM.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
TCR
Pokemon Trainer

I think you should call him ktos :$

Lets go David Stephens! (Dratini). If you see Elekid charging up Ice energy in his hands, quickly set up a Reflect, otherwise set up a Screen made up of light! Then Slam his Zeus into the water.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Thunderpunch through the light screen, going at him head on so you stay in the middle of the bridge. Follow up with an ice punch

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #6
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 1: Child's Play

It's a beautiful day here in the Haven City arena, a stage based on a place in a game I have not played at all ever so I apologise if I do this horribly.
Anywho, Our battlers seem to be ready, so lets introduce our first contenders!
From KotS we have the baby God of Thunder himself: Zeus the Elekid!
And from Klaus, we have the mythical dragon of metal (bar the metal): David Stephens the Dratini!
*Pokedex, Activate!*
Quote:
Elekid (Electric): An Elekid may take one turn to recharge half of its electrical energy. This can only be used once per match, and it must take a turn to recharging, in which no other moves may be ordered. Unlike Electabuzz, it does not react to the color red.
Dratini (Dragon): Dratini can move equally well in the water and the ground, but they prefer water, as they cannot fly like their higher evolutions.
Let us ponder for a minute how the hell Elekid's SC works when he has pretty much limitless Electrical Energy....

OK, pondering over, smashy time!
David eyes his baby foe warily, waiting for any signs of an Ice attack... but the Elekid does nothing but smile and wave all adorable-like. Huh.
Due to the lack of action, the dragon sets up a beautiful Screen of energy, fragile and crystalline in nature, reflecting Light in all directions in a dazzling display of majesty.
However, any experienced parent would tell you that keeping something so fragile in the general area of a boisterous baby is a rookie mistake. Zeus' idea of admiring the glorious display of art is to Punch his way through it, his fist crackling with Thunder. The dainty screen shatters under the blow, leaving David on the receiving end of a blow to the noggin. Shocked (pardon the pun) at his foes lack of appreciation for the fine arts, Dratini doesn't notice him coming in for another Punch, this time with that feared energy, Ice.
Zeus' fist collides with David's head again, and this time the child seems to have the luck of the Gods as the top of Dratini's head slowly starts to freeze over.
David starts to panic and thrash about as the ice sets, managing to Slam into Zeus. The baby staggers back, not quite reaching the edge of the bridge due to his weight advantage over the dragon. Seriously. Elekid outweighs Dratini. Odd, I know.
Anywho, the ice seems to have settled now; a light layer coating most of David's head...

At the end of that round Zeus is currently king on health and energy. He managed to avoid taking a dip due to him being a FATTY FAT FATTY, and he still has that delicious nutritious Ice Energy to use.
David's head is frozen. Might want to deal with that. He's used a fair bit of energy, mainly his psychic, but he's fine on that count like Zeus.
KotS!

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #7
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Dynamicpunch to the chest-area. If the resulting explosion pushes him into the water, electrify him with a discharge. If not, follow with a mega punch, again to the chest-area.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 10-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
TCR
Pokemon Trainer

Use a flmaethrower to melt the ice around your head, and aim for the fist! Try and get that energy to explode prematurely. If it misses the fist, use an Extremespeed when Elekid is 10 feet away, and aim for the other side of the bridge (where elekid started). If it hits elekid, ya get some bonus points kid. Keep up the good work David!
Old 10-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 2: Backfire

(Warning: Do note that I add random details and actions into my reffings as a source of flavour. As such, the following paragraph has controversial amounts of details that were not asked for. Do note that anything I add to this reffing that wasn't actually asked for in the orders does not affect energy or health unless otherwise stated.)

David's panic soon slows to a halt as he hears his trainer's reassurance in his orders. As calm as one could be with a head frozen in Ice, the Dragon focuses as much fire as he can into his mouth...
Zeus rushes in, aware that the Ice coating his foes mouth only gives him a small window of opportunity. The ice seems to melt faster with every step Zeus takes towards his foe, so the baby quickly, without bothering about the consequences takes a running leap, right fist outstretched, ready to Punch the dragon right in the stomach...
When suddenly, the ice coating David's head shatters and falls to the floor, giving way to a cannon-like Flamethrower! The (weakened) fire connects with Zeus' fist, causing the over-Dynamic energy to violently Explode, with both Pokemon caught in its blast...
David and Zeus fly back a few feet, the explosion knocking them both closer to their respective edges of the bridge.
David is the first to pick himself up, shaking due to the ringing in his ears but otherwise unharmed.
The same can't be said about Zeus though. The God child's hand is Burned... but he hasn't even noticed, due to his Confusion. Turns out the Explosion from the Dynamicpunch backfired, because he's too busy waving to the fish in the water below, forgetting his orders...

At the end of that round... It all went wrong for Zeus. Sure, he has the health advantage and a slight energy advantage but his right fist is burned and he's currently off his rocker. Still has some fighting energy left though, that's got to count for something... right?
Yeah, David took damage, and used energy.

Klaus!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #10
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Ok, just a quick question that I want to address.

First off, why is it that, even though dratini has a head covered in ice and received orders second, he manages to hear and understand his orders perfectly before Zeus even gets moving? Additionally, by my understanding, there should have been a maximum of 10 feet between the combatants, and that's only if Zeus was standing RIGHT at the edge of the walkway. Considering the fact that Zeus is about 2 feet tall, it shouldn't have taken more than 5-7 steps to get into range to make the punch. Considering the speed advantage from being ordered first, I don't really see how Klaus' orders, especially ones specific as that, were able to be implemented that quickly.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #11
TCR
Pokemon Trainer

Lets take advantage of elekids confusion! Get in close and use that big bad size advantage against Zeus! Use Iron Tail to smash elekid into the water! Try and aim for the burned hand as well. If Elekid gets thrown in the water, use surf and go for that drowning damage and panic! If he isnt in the water, give him a taste of revenge and ice beam him! Aim anywhere on elekid except the burnt hand

EDIT: not that im agreeing with kotsy poo, but some stuff in tht seems very biased :$ is it cuz im cute?

Last edited by TCR; 10-29-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:45 PM   #12
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

I mentioned in the actual reffing in round 1 that it was a light layer of Ice. Ice Punch causes a partial area freeze, so it's going to be easier to deal with. Freezing does not entail Massive blocks of Ice encasing the foe in PASBL.
Sound can travel though ice. Flamethrower takes only a few seconds to charge, and in that time the ice was being heated (and weakened) by fire energy.
The fact that Dratini heard the trainer and reacted before Elekid had moved was due to flavour. That and I'm bad forgetting the word meanwhile.
But I will check back on my distances now, due to my never really measuring in feet. Honestly, I never really worry about distances most of the time while reffing, and when I do it's in metres so that might be why this happened as I may have accidentally translated 10ft into 10m., I hadn't really considered how small a distance 10 feet (3 metres...) really is.

edit: Oh, and I ref Dratini as having its midsection curve outwards so getting to that point involves another step or two.

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-29-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #13
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

So let me just completely understand this. Dratini's head is frozen. Freezing, even partial, can slow pokemon down. Dragons, being lizards, hate the cold, and it could be assumed that they slow down even more than normal pokemon, although that may be up to the referee. Elekid has the priority advantage from moving first, and only has to take a few steps, and yet Dratini still manages to get off the attack before Elekid makes contact?

edit: Chest =/= midsection. Last I checked, the chest was pretty close to the head.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:

Last edited by kingothestone; 10-29-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #14
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
So let me just completely understand this. Dratini's head is frozen. Freezing, even partial, can slow pokemon down. Dragons, being lizards, hate the cold, and it could be assumed that they slow down even more than normal pokemon, although that may be up to the referee. Elekid has the priority advantage from moving first, and only has to take a few steps, and yet Dratini still manages to get off the attack before Elekid makes contact?
Well, the actual SC for Dragons only mentioned Cold Weather not sudden case of frozen so I may have neglected that.
The slowness of a mon doesn't really change it's pure energy attacks in my eyes. Unless it requires movement (which Flamethrower doesn't.)
I mentioned my idiocy with distances that weren't metric so, like I said, I may have misinterpreted 10ft as 10m in my read of the Arena.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #15
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post

I mentioned my idiocy with distances that weren't metric so, like I said, I may have misinterpreted 10ft as 10m in my read of the Arena.
And you don't think that that warrants a change of any kind? it's literally a 7 meter (23 foot) difference.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #16
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
And you don't think that that warrants a change of any kind? it's literally a 7 meter (23 foot) difference.
Yes, and like I said I'm checking back on them now to change things.
Because my measurements also affected the fact that Elekid never fell off the bridge.
Because now I think about it, a 3-4 ft tail hitting someone on a 10 ft bridge could mean they fall, instead of being close to the edge, instead of a 1m tail on a 10m bridge. Same with the explosion.
Although weight still comes into play. I have a lot to go back on, so I would like to apologize on this matter.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #17
TCR
Pokemon Trainer

The tail is coated in steel energy. IIRC does that not affect weight? (Iron. Tail.) i.e. the momentum of that heavy tail would be far greater than a slam. So weight would not really be affecting anything.

Question: are the pokemon on the bridge on the water kotsy, or on the one connectin the towers? That would make a difference as to length and measurements imo
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #18
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCR View Post
The tail is coated in steel energy. IIRC does that not affect weight? (Iron. Tail.) i.e. the momentum of that heavy tail would be far greater than a slam. So weight would not really be affecting anything.
I meant the slam back in the first round.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #19
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 2 Redux: Frontfire

OK, after much deliberation and discussion with LOs, I will rearrange and make edits to the offending round, like so:

Zeus rushes towards his panicking draconian foe aware that the Ice coating ots mouth only gives him a small window of opportunity.
David's panic soon slows to a halt as he hears his trainer's reassurance in his orders. As calm as one could be with a head frozen in Ice, the Dragon focuses as much fire as he can into his mouth...
The ice slowly melts with every step Zeus takes towards his foe, so the baby quickly, without bothering about the consequences, takes a running leap, right fist outstretched, and Punches the dragon right in the chest...
As the ice coating David's head shatters and falls to the floor at the most inopportune time, giving way to a cannon-like Flamethrower! The (weakened) fire connects with Zeus' fist as well as his own chest, but that's the least of his worries....
The over-Dynamic energy radiating from from Zeus' punch explodes even more violently due to the fire fueling it, causing both Pokemon caught in its blast to be knocked back...
Zeus lands back where he started, the explosion knocking him back where he started the round. The misfire didn't seem to affect him, luckily, so he looks back across the bridge to see where his foe landed.
Except David didn't land on the bridge. He landed in the water below...
The Dratini surfaces a couple feet from the bridge, his sluggishness gone due to the sudden submergence. The local denizens of the lake don't seem to want him there though, as they slowly prepare for the chomping of a lifetime.
Zeus, however, unwittingly saves his foe... in a roundabout way. The God of thunder, abusing the love-hate relationship of Water and Electricity, Discharges as much power as he can into the lake, zapping David pretty lightly, but outright murdering (except this is PG13, so it's fainting) every hostile fish within a 10 foot radius of the dragon. Yeah. I expect Poseidon won't be best pleased with his denizens being killedfainted by Zeus...

At the end of that round, David took more punishment for almost no return. He's lucky to have avoided most of the statuses flying around this round, and the fact that nothing attacked him in the water was just a fluke. He used not a load of energy though, so he's fine on that regard.
Zeus took some damage as well, due to the fire and explosion, but that isn't a problem. He used a lot of energy though, but he should be fine on that account depending on his next couple of rounds
There are no fish for a few rounds to attack David now he's in the water, because Zeus smote them with his wrath.

(The edits, if you couldn't tell, were: Zeus had enough time to hit David as the flamethrower was set off, making David take full damage (via the explosion starting) from the Dynamicpunch as it connects, plus the Flamethrower that he managed to aim back at himself in his attack. The Flamethrower still hit Zeus' fist though. Thus, the resulting explosion (that still hit Zeus as well due to it being involuntary) was strong enough now to sweep David off the bridge. I redid all chance effects, which led to nothing happening to anybody, thus Zeus could finish his orders.
Sorry for all the controversy. TCR, if you could kindly redo your third round orders please.)

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-30-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: forgot a bit of clarification.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #20
TCR
Pokemon Trainer

Since youre in the water, how about a Surf to get him off that god forsaken bridge. Surf again to do your best for that suffocation damage!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #21
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

You're doing fine, Zeus. You'll get your breather shortly. protect yourself from the surf to make sure you stay on the bridge, then use hidden power (ice) to hit him again.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #22
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 3: Greek Warfare

Warning: Flavour. Oh so much flavour.

A column of water burst from the lake, with David swimming inside of it. The dragon weaved around the column as if he were dancing, as the geyser of water slowly glowed with the power of the Sea God. As David reached the peak of the water, he seemed to be radiating aura gifted by Poseidon himself, as if he were being blessed for the retribution he was to bring upon Zeus. With a flick of his tail the Dratini launched all the water he collected at his foe, with the bodies of the fainted fish collecting within as if they were Surfing upon that wave...
Before the wave of water bore upon Zeus though, the sky seemed to rumble as a colossal bolt of thunder struck the ground in front of him. It seemed like the God of which Elekid took his name has took pity on the child and chose to Protect him from harm. The lightning bolt seemed to cleave the colossal wave directly in two, granting the young Elekid safe passage in which to act out its next orders. It was a direct challenge to Poseidon - if the Sea God meddled in the affairs of mortals again, the lightning would hit the sea, instead of protecting his namesake...

Anywho, now that that reality show style argument between the gods finished, we actually have more things to do. Like deal with the squad of guards that were called in - see, they don't like it when you try to flood a bridge and cause a hell of a lot of panic and almost knock them off their look out point. 3 Guards jumped onto the bridge with Elekid, each holding a rifle...
David, after falling gracefully back into the water, looks back at the bridge to see not one, not two, but Four aggressors, all aiming at him.
The three guards fire their Lasers, each blasting the floating target dead on but not doing much. What did do the trick though was the orbs of energy that blindside the dragon while he was dealing with the shooting - the frozen energy that lie within them being the Power Hidden within Zeus' bones.
Yeah, If it were me in that situation I would understand David's next move completely. He decides to knock his Electric foe off his high horse, Surfing up another wave of water before launching it at the bridge. This time, the baby had no shield to protect him, meaning he was washed away by the wave, Into the other side of the lake. Hey, at least he wasn't vapourised like the guards, right? And he can swim... right?

At the end of that round, FLAVOUR.
But seriously, both David and Zeus used a lot of energy in that round. The fact that Zeus is now tiring due to his energy use isn't going to help matters now he's in the water surrounded by fainted fish (because that's where they all landed after the first surf). David used up almost all of his water energy, but his health is more concerning as it fell so far that he looks worse than half done... And he's still in the water.
The Krimzon Guards are dead now. They should respawn in a few rounds but seriously, stop killing so many innocent bystanders :P

KOTS!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #23
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Death amuses me. Why do you think I wanted innocent civilians flying around at first? Also, you should go take a look at my squad summary. I believe that the first pokemon listed might amuse you, since he's a vindictive little asshat named Poseidon.

Ok anyway. What are the fish? General mixture of Sharpedo & Carvahna? Or all one type? And are they floating?

Old Squad Summary

Quote:

Last edited by kingothestone; 10-30-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #24
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Many Carvanha *thiiiiiis much, a schools worth* and a Solitary Sharpedo.
And they are floating. [s]dead[s]fainted fish float.
And I didn't remember you had Poseidon the Tentacool at the time of writing that so I thought "Hey, Sea Serpent vs Electric Child, wynaut have Warring Gods theme?"

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #25
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Poseidon kinda hates everyone. I wouldn't doubt him rooting for Dratini just because.

Step lightly, Zeus. Pull yourself onto the nearest fish and use them as stepping stones for a quick attack back to the bridge. Try to get onto the closer main platform if you can, as close to the tower as possible.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL