UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
UPN PASBL: Big^5 (C) Vs EmeraldGoblin (A)

On the left: So huge he's Quintic, BIGGGGG5!
On the right, Creative and Memorable, EMERALDGOBLIN!

Folks we are standing here today because I have been asked to ref. Me, Asked! I feel so proud! I'd like to thank the PASBL association yadda yadda yadda it's crushing time!

Quote:
2v2
Singles
Slapstick
24 HR DQ rf when possible
Switch = KO
EquiLevel 2
edit: It's 2AM. I blame that for the lack of arena.
So, I've decided... to take you into my home domain. To the Swamp we go!
Quote:
Swamp (Outdoor): A thick bog with very sticky mud, wilted trees and very dense fog. It is hard to see and most Pokémon will not be able to see a metre in front of them.
Special Rules: Fog, Wild Pokémon (Tropical)
Clearly this battles gonna go fast! So fast I can't keep up NO I GOT THIS
You two have been around a while so I think you know how this works, but just in case you need reminding: Big^5, Post your big^team please!
There, everything should be obvious from this point on.

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-17-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

HK-47: level 2 Genderless beldum

Mirror B.: level 2 Male lotad

Tinker Bell: level 2 Female Mawile

Roo: Level 2 Male Shroomish

Generic: Level 2 Female Smeargle

Batman: Level 2 Male Zubat

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Thanks for reffing

Bumi

Level 2 Male Scraggy

Biography:
Bumi is the mischievous prankster of the bunch. He is always playing tricks on his fellow squad members, but when it comes time to battle he is ready.

-----------------------------
Hidden Power: Bug
Species Characteristic:
Scraggy: (Dark/Fighting) The yellow portion around its lower body which resemble pants are actually a shed skin which is very thick and rubbery. This skin can be used as defense, reducing damage from attacks when pulled up over its torso.

[Fighting]: Fighting Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, which gives them slightly greater endurance and energy.
[Dark]: Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.

Kya

Level 2 Female Shiny Snorunt

Biography:
It was a very chilling night; I was lost during my travels around Lake Acuity. The air was thin, and the amount of cold blowing from the north west region were profound. I went to investigate, and I found Kya very angry at the world. I had no other choice but to calm her down with a very strong fire blast from Pabu. Afterwards, I proceeded to capture Kya, and remove her from whatever was causing her pain. She seems more calm now, but as to what upset her, it remains a mystery.

Hidden Power: Fire
Special Training: Fiery Anger [FI]
Kya's internalized anger has left her with desire to burn things around her. She channels her anger by mastering the use of flamethrower. She can only harness the power of the flames once per match though.

Species Characteristics:
Snorunt (Ice): Snorunt has powerful jaws that allow it to eat ice and snow. Its biting attacks are 10% more effective than normal.
[Ice]: Ice Pokémon are highly resistant to cold, and love fighting in it. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as well.

Gyatso

Level 2 Male Elekid

Biography:
Cuddly, electrifying, and playful, Gyatso is great asset to my squad, and a valuable friend.

Hidden Power: Ice
Species Characteristic:
Elekid (Electric): An Elekid may take one turn to recharge half of its electrical energy. This can only be used once per match, and it must take a turn to recharging, in which no other moves may be ordered. Unlike Electabuzz, it does not react to the color red.

[Electric]: Electric types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don’t bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn’t appeal to them.

Pabu

Level 2 Male Red Colored Sentret

Biography

All the sentret and furret used to live in harmony in the forest. Everything change once the evil bellsprout gang attacked. Only the fire element could stop them, but when the forest needed a fire type the most, they vanished. 2 years have passed by, and a sentret family could no longer stand idly. They went to the tin tower to implore help from the benevolent Ho-oh. In his almighty wisdom, he decided that for him to help, they must first sacrifice their first egg as a couple to him. The sentret family was angry with what they considered to be their god. They did not like his request. They abandoned all hope on their god.
The family moved to a quiet section in the forest where they had the chance to create offsprings. They managed to produce three eggs simultaneously.

One day, the family was low on resources, so the father stepped out to gather supplies for his wife, and his future children. The bellsprout gang continued on their two year tyrany, and later found the sentret family. They asked for the family to either give up their belongings or face slavery. The mother was hopeless and could not protect her newly formed eggs. In the midst of attempting to roar them away, she hid one of her eggs inside a hole large enough to fit the egg within the tree behind her. The bellsprout gang gathered what they though were the only two eggs, and sold them in the black market. However, they kept the mother as a slave.
The father returned to his secluded area where he left his family to only find a destroyed home. The father was devastated, depressed, and destroyed. Suddenly, he hears a faint heart beat near the tree; it was one of his remaining future child in a pokemon egg. Enraged, he did the unthinkable; he took his egg as an offering to Ho-oh, so his God could take care once and for all of what the father deemed as evil, the bellsprout gang. Surprised that the father actually presented an offering of this magnitude, Ho-oh questioned the furret and asked him if he truly wanted him to consume his remaining child. The furret in desperation and in anger said yes. Ho-oh looked at the man, and in a beautiful display of fire and wing movement, he encased the egg burning feathers.

From ashes, Ho-oh showed the furret his initial wish, which was a fire warrior that would even the grounds against the evil bellsprout. Thus from the ashes, Pabu was born. Pabu's eyes were teary, and grateful at Ho-oh's mercy. It was Ho-oh's blessing that ushered in a Normal/Fire Sentret. Pabu went on for 3 years, and slowly saved the forest. Ironically with the power of fire, he was able to restore balance to the forest, and eventually track down his mother, and two siblings. They were for the first time the happy family they were meant to be. Until I came along. I saw this strange red-orange looking Sentret, and used Iroh to put him to sleep. I then proceeded to capture him.

Hidden Power: Steel
Special Training: Ho-oh's Blessing [Normal/Fire]
/
Pabu is a unique Sentret that is part fire. As being both normal and fire, he is weak to all of the expected attributes associated with this typing such as 2x weakness to water, rock, ground, fighting. One thing to note though, he can still avoid strong ground attacks that require vibration or movement of the ground below him if he stands on his tail. He has also mastered the use of flame charge, flame wheel, and will-o-wisp.
With Pabu's unique qualities, also come some drawbacks. He is no longer able to use Water Pulse, Surf, aqua tail, nor can he use rain dance, as that will make him feel out of place. He cannot use thief, attract, trick, focus punch, Ice beam, Double Edge, Double Team, nor facade.

Species Characteristic:
Sentret (Normal): Sentret, when not moving, will stand on their tails if possible, which gives them a better view of their surroundings. This also reduces the damage they take from Earthquake and Magnitude, as well as reducing the damage they take from electric attacks a bit (as the electricity goes through their tail to the ground).

[Normal]: Normal types can use the greatest variety of attacks in the league: they pay for this, however, by having less type energy. In the ASB, Normal types take 100% damage from Ghost type moves.

[Fire]: Fire types love hot temperatures. Most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of Magby, Magmar, Slugma and Magcargo). If a fire Pokémon has a flame somewhere on its body, it will take extra damage if a water attack hits the flame. Otherwise, fire Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except for the above 4 Pokémon, who will take damage the longer they are in the water). Instead of being automatically 2x weak to Water, they take 150% of the damage if hit on their bodies, but take 210+% if hit on open flames.

Oogi

Level 2 Male Gible

Biography:
Oogi is very shy when it comes to interacting with other pokemon. He much rather be an introvert and focus on his on plate. When Oogi is in battle, he becomes very analytic, and observes the opponent very carefully.

Hidden Power: Ice
Species Characteristic:
Gible (Dragon/Ground): Gible can effectively "swim" through the ground, able to dig very quickly and nimbly. While it can do this underground to some extent, it moves the fastest when just below the surface, its fin sticking out of the ground. Gible's large teeth and firm jaw give it a slight boost in power to all biting attacks. Gible can see in the dark.

[Dragon]: Dragons tend to be good swimmers and fliers. However, they hate cold weather.
[Ground]: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).

Skoochy:

Level 3 Male Roselia (up level)

Biography:
It was a happy day when I won a local tournament, near my home town. It involved novice trainers, basically the local kids from the block. The tournament had a wonderful prize of a pokemon egg.

This egg was a beloved Budew, which I named Skoochy. He was the happiest little critter.

One day, during our expedition across a heavily dense forest, we came across a very angry Ursaring. At the sight of this angry beast, we had no other option to flee to the depths of the forest. During our speedy escape from the angry bear, we were full of adrenaline, and hardly notice what was ahead. We had entered a very swampy area of the forest, which had what seemed to be a benign pond. In retrospect, there was a sign that said do not enter. As we ran away, my poor Skoochy tumbled off my hands as I jumped across and fell into the swampy pond. We got up immediately, not before Skoochy ingested some of the nasty water in that lake, and continued on the run.
We seemed to have made it out safely from the dense forest. First thing was in order, crash at the next pokemon center so Skoochy could rest like any other day with Nurse Joy's help, and for myself, a nicely deserved shower to refresh my body and mind. During the next day, Nurse Joy woke me up with troubling news; Skoochy was poisoned from the lake. Nurse Joy advised that I head to the poke mart, and buy myself an antidote to see if that would help alleviate the problem. We waited one more day to see if Budew's illness would subside. That was not the case, Budew's illness had progressed to a more advance stage. From there, Nurse Joy suggested that I would go visit the local scientist to see if he could figure out what was going on.
I reached the laboratory of the Science guy; his name was Steven. He explained that your Budew acquired a very strong poisoning due to a very rare bacterial infection that exist in stagnant waters such as ponds.

This bacterial infection is creating a parasitic effect on Skoochy, further amplified by his Poison nature. All of these words did not make too much sense to a trainer, but alas, the scientist informed myself that there might be a hypothetical treatment that could help. Since Skoochy is plant-like in nature, we could submit Skoochy to a protype device that could administer hydroponic treatment, that would have nutrients in the soil that would leech out the bacteria.
Skoochy looked at me with the saddest eyes, begging to be helped. I could not say no, and I opted for the treatment.

We waited several days; I did not leave Skoochy side, nor did I eat or sleep. Occasionally I would have a glass of water. Days passed by, and the treatment did not seem to work. I was frustrated, angry, and desperate, as I saw Skoochy wither away in this special pot. I threw a rampage. I tossed chemicals around, and some of it landed inside the pot. Steven was furious with my actions, but he did not understand my frustration; trainers do not bury their pokemon, pokemon bury their trainers. Steven explained to me that if I changed the soil's property, it could have severe side effects. As we both calmed down, we saw something we did not expect, Skoocky started to change blue while simultaneously evolving into his next stage, as Tinted Roselia with a bluer hue.

Scientist Steven was amazed at what just happened. He ran additional test, and later shared his results with myself and Roselia. He found out that the bacterial DNA left behind by the infection infiltrated the core of Skoochy. As the chemicals mixed in, it was able to take out the bacteria, but it modified Skoochy's DNA, as the bacteria took out all of his poison capabilities, and replaced it with its own genetic makeup during conjugation of the mitocondrial DNA of Skoochy, and the actual DNA of the bacteria.

Hidden Power: Water
Special Training: Slimy Algae [GS/WA]
/
The end result left Skoochy with unique attributes. He could no longer moves such as Poison Sting, Toxic Spikes, Poison Jab, Venoshock, or Sludge Bomb. But it seems that he gained a new Water attribute from the strong hydroponic treatment & along from the bacterial DNA left behind which altered his Plant-Like state to an Algae-like state, making him more slimy. He has the power to use hydro pump twice per match. Additionally, Skoochy seemed to have gained the ability to conjugate Muddy Water by slimming it out of his mouth, and communicating with the water around her along with Water Pulse. It also gained the agility to use Aqua Jet. Steven was fairly impressed. Although he also explained some drawbacks.
Skoochy is unable to dance happily to the sun, which means a lost his ability to use Sunny Day, Solarbeam, and Cotton Spore. Although he did acquire a water typing, his defenses against fire are not as grand as lets say a Lombre, or Ludicolo, but i does have a partial resistance overall receiving 1.50x damage from fire moves instead of 2x. Electric moves do a similar but less effect because of his partial algea qualities that make him slimmy, and not as conductive towards electricity with damage taken at a rate of 1.25x. His body is also not strong enough to use Body Slam or Double Edge. He also has full 2x weakness to bug, poison, and flying.

Species Characteristics:
Roselia (Grass/Poison): As a rose plant, Roselia emanates a soothing scent constantly that acts much the same way as Sweet Scent. Its effects are potent in close quarters, but quickly lose strength outside of a foot from it.
[Grass]: Grass types live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates. Grass types enjoy both bright sun and rain. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls.
[Water]: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.

Go Gyatso!

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-18-2013 at 12:07 PM.
EmeraldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Batman wouldn't be able to take an elekid like he did a Tynamo so ill start out with Roo. Give em an energy ball then a spore.

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Old 10-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Use the fog to your advatage. Double team before the energy ball. Then Quick Burst Agility out of the way from spore.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-10-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 1: Disadvantageous Fog

Evening all, and welcome to this beauuuuuuutiful day in the Swamp. I don't know about you, but I'm loving it here!
Our two trainers have chosen their Pokemon, so shall we take a look-see at who we have entertaining us tonight?
It seems EG has kicked off with that boisterous baby, Elekid!
And Big^5 has chose a Pokemon who'd love this place more than my Marshtomp, Shroomish!
*Pokedex, Activate!*
Quote:
Elekid (Electric): An Elekid may take one turn to recharge half of its electrical energy. This can only be used once per match, and it must take a turn to recharging, in which no other moves may be ordered. Unlike Electabuzz, it does not react to the color red.
Shroomish (Grass): Shroomish's spores and powders are somewhat more effective.
It's time to kick off, people!

Gyatso wastes no time as he's told to dodge right off the bat. The electric type starts to move as quickly as he can (which isn't that fast due to the mud coating the battlefield), creating a trio of body Doubles to team up on Roo. So confident is he that this should further reduce the chances of him taking damage, the plucky young Electric doesn't realize that the fog is passing right through his clones. Roo doesn't even have to guess who's who, immediately launching a Ball of Energy at the Elekid on the far right. Gyatso has no time to react when the ball collides with his body hard, causing him to lose his focus to maintain his clones. They fade away harmlessly, leaving Gyatso on his own again against his foe. Wanting to capitalize on his lead further, Roo starts to shake up some delicious nutritious Spores for his foe to eat and enjoy! Apparently, however, Gyatso doesn't like to eat his greens, as the baby bounces to one side with all the agility of a monkey to avoid having to taste the delicious nutritious Spores.

At the end of that round, Gyatso got smacked in the face. He used less Energy then Roo though, so it's all good.
The swamp is still foggy, yet the only sounds to be heard are those from the trainers, their pokemon, and I.

Emerald, create the start of our next scene please!

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Mega Punch, then use swift. If he uses a status moves, then replace either with protect.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #8
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

I'm pretty sure you have to pick which one you want to replace but I may be wrong.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #9
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

i think i need to revise my orders to:
Use Signal beam, then use swift. If he uses a status move during swift, then replace with protect.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-11-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Ok protect against the beam then use secret power

Old 10-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #11
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 2: In which I lose my bonus. ACCURSED X VERSION!

*Looks up from 3DS*
*Notices both trainers waiting for him to ref*

Oh. Right. Well. Time to carry on.

Gyatso and Roo looked up from the game of poker they had been playing to pass the time only to realize they were expected to continue battling. Hurriedly, they hid the cards and jumped back to their respective corners trying to look menacing and not at all like they were just conning the local swamp denizens out of a bunch of Pecha Berries.

Gyatso starts off with the move that Gamefreak decided to give to so many pokemon it's unreal. But I digress. The lil' Sparkplug charges a rainbow coloured ball of Bug energy between his two prongs before Beaming it at his fungal foe. However, Roo summons up a wall of... something... to Protect himself from what could have been a lot of pain. Cursing the barrier, Gyatso waits to see whether or not his Grass type opponent would start spamming statuses like all those other Grass types do. The answer? No. Instead, Roo starts glowing a dangerously vivid shade of pink... Gyatso hurriedly prepares his next attack, launching a barrage of stars Swiftly at the mushroom, each striking home but not throwing off its focus. The pink aura bursts forth, striking Gyatso hard. But that isn't its only purpose, for this is Secret Power we are talking about... It didn't just deal damage, it Confused poor Gyatso too...
Laughter erupts from the sidelines. A Bellsprout, who was only in the neighbourhood because he heard there was Poker to be played, decided that this would be a much better way to pass the time.

At the end of that round, Both sides took damage but Roo still leads in the health department. Lots of energy was used that round, and considering that was Roo's second high energy round I would say that you should slow down a bit, otherwise he might be too tired to react soon.
Oh, and Gyatso is Confused. And a Bellsprout is sitting on the edge of the battlefield watching.

BIGGGGG5!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #12
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Seed bomb

Old 10-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #13
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

volt switch.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-15-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #14
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

To whom, Emerald?

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

volt switch to pabu
Old 10-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #16
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 3: TWEEST!

*Looks up again*

Embracing the fact that his foe is dancing about in the bog, Roo goes right down to business, Bombing the living daylights out of Gyatso with a barrage of Seeds. Each seed explodes in the electric types face, knocking him clean out of confusion. Vexed that he got duped so easily, Gyatso decides to Switch himself out, ELECTRIC STYLE! So, he cranks up the Voltage, sends it to slam into Roo's tiny Mushroom face (to literally little effect), and tags in that infernal ferret child - PABU!

*Pokedex, Activate!*
Quote:
Sentret (Normal): Sentret, when not moving, will stand on their tails if possible, which gives them a better view of their surroundings. This also reduces the damage they take from Earthquake and Magnitude, as well as reducing the damage they take from electric attacks a bit (as the electricity goes through their tail to the ground).
The lil ferret glows red momentarily, as his fiery heritage is made known to the world.

At the end of that round Roo took not a lot of damage and still used a lot of energy. Not an Extreme amount, mind, and the one mover helped a bit.
Pabu is Fresh off the plate. Gyatso is cooped up in his Pokeball. And Bellsprout is still watching.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-15-2013 at 11:07 AM. Reason: not a lot =/= nothing. DERP.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #17
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

will-o-wisp, then flamethrower.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-23-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: color
Old 10-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #18
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Toxic then venoshock

Old 10-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #19
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 4: Status: Known. And Exploited.

Pabu, with the advantage of his fresh state, makes the first move, calling up a ghostly flame with which to consume her foe. Opposing her, Roo starts to churn up his stomach contents, trying to make his mixture as vile as possible. The lil' Sentret lets forth his infernal Will O' the Wisp as the lil'Mushroom pukes up some horrible Toxic sludge. The two attacks pass right past each other, and Pabu finds himself coated in the Poisonous material, shuddering as it seeps into his bloodstream. Roo is even worse off, the haunted fire consuming him, Burning him...

After the cavalcade of statuses, both battlers decide it's time to exploit those statuses for cake and profit. Pabu again gets in first, letting loose a stream of Fire like a Flamethrower which he could do before Ho-oh made him go all Burninaty. Normal Type logic!
Anywho, FIRE BURNING UP ROO MAKING NOT DELICIOUS FRIED SHROOM JOKE HERE.
In response to his incineration, Roo coughs up even more venomous phlegm, spitting it at Pabu to shock his system which is pretty disgusting. I mean, it is venomous spit. Why.
Anywho, POISON REACTING CORRODING PABU MAKING HIM ALL MELTY JOKE HERE.
I really cannot ref well in this state....

At the end of that round, both sides used a lot of energy in that status war.
Roo's health bar has fallen pretty far and he is burned, so his skin is going to be very sore and irritable and prone to hurt more if hit. His Poison energy is pretty much empty. He might need a break soon
Pabu took a fair bit of damage that round and he is now badly poisoned. From next round, he's going to start getting hurt by the poison so be careful. He used a lot of energy too, but he still looks pretty fine.
The Bellsprout ran like hell to avoid all those statuses thrown around. In fact, most of the swamp denizens who were nearby have left for a bit.

Bigtothe5!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #20
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Spore

Old 10-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #21
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Protect. Follow suit with toxic.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-23-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: color
Old 10-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #22
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 5: Status 2: Revenge.

Status stack. Jenga Blocks also stack, but that's irrelevant.

Roo digs deep into his characteristic Spore making body before scattering a load of them in Pabu's general direction. The infernal child simply goes "Nope." before erecting a Protective shield on which the spores splatter upon. He retaliates by spitting up his own load of toxic phlegm, that splatters all over Roo's fungal body before slowly seeping in. That poison must have set something off in Pabu though, because he looks pretty queasy as well. No, wait... that's Roo's poison kicking in...

At the end of that round, Roo is unlucky enough to add Toxic Poisoning to his list of statuses. That'll kick in next round
Pabu took his first hit of poison damage this round. He used a lot of energy again so is looking a little tired. His poison is effectively out as well.

EG Time!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #23
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

Ice punch. Follow with flamethrower. If he attempts to protect against flamethrower, then use hone claws instead.

Last edited by EmeraldGoblin; 10-23-2013 at 08:24 AM. Reason: color
Old 10-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #24
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Try another spore then energy ball

Old 10-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #25
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Round 6: Status 3: Reloaded

Despite Pabu's Infernal (I promise I'll get a better adjective to describe him at some point sorry) heritage, the ferret is still able to channel some Ice energy into his fist, and starts to edge forwards to punch the daylights out of Roo. Unluckily for him, Roo's much quicker this time around in releasing ALL THE SPORES in Pabu's direction, so before he knew it he had inhaled the mist... and curled into a ball, sound Asleep
Daw.
Although a sleeping ferret is a sitting duck, if that makes any sense. Which it does to Roo, as he takes his sweet time charging a lime green Ball of Energy. Packing it full of delicious, nutritious grassy nutrients and cooking it on high in 10 seconds flat, the sleeping mammal has no time to react as ALL THE ENERGY blows him right out of his slumber. Of course, grouchy infernal beings are BURININATING infernal beings, which Roo learns the hard way as he takes a face full of Flamethrower.
Both sides double over looking queasy. The poison runs through their blood...

At the end of that round, Roo finds himself hurtled below half health. His energy use was fine though, considering his previous light round. Toxic Poison has kicked in, and he's used his one successful sleep move.
Sentret also took some damage, but what he really should look out for is his energy usage. He's had several high energy rounds now and is looking exhausted. Very exhausted... Ice energy is almost gone.

Big, Take us to the Bridge!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-22-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL